[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one would make the best house wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Mane_Six.png (916KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mane_Six.png
916KB, 1280x720px
Which one would make the best house wife?
>>
File: 101.png (341KB, 527x393px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
341KB, 527x393px
Purp
>>
>>29991979
Pinkie Pie or Applejack.
>>
File: y.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>>29991980
>>29991981
>>
>>29991986
Know how to cook and value their family ties very strongly.
>>
>>29991979
AJ. Good southern girl who does chores, works hard, loves her family and cooks well. She's not my waifu but she'd be the best traditional wife.
>>
>>29991979
Applejack is the only objective answer.

Her most important personality traits are muh family and muh apple orchard.
>>
>>29991981
>>29991997
>>29992001
>>29992002

Applejack best wife/mother confirmed
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (97KB, 606x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
97KB, 606x735px
>>29991979
>cooks
>cleans
>not a bitch

How can 3DPD even compete?
>>
>>29992125
>How can 3DPD even compete?
By existing in physical form
>>
>>29991979
It depends.
Dash's cuckshed would be made out of clouds. Not very sturdy, could easily be blown away. But as a plus it's nice and soft.

Rarity wouldn't want anything but the best for her cuckshed she would make it a lovely place to stay when you send her there to plow some other mare. The downside is that she might make it look nicer than your house which would be insulting. And it wouldn't be a very good place to send her if she needs to be punished. You'd have to make sure she'd rather live in your house than the cuckshed.

Fluttershy's cuckshed would be a nice little hut made out of whatever nature offers her. It wouldn't be nicer than your house and it would serve its purpose. The problem here is that you would need two rooms in the cuckshed one for her and one for Discord. And it would be near impossible to keep Discord in his cuckshed unless you make it out of magic sucking rock. That would be very hard to come by in Equestria. Another downside is you will have to take care of her animals if you decide to punish her by locking her in her cuckshed. And you would have to make sure the animals don't get mad at you for sending Fluttershy to her cuckshed. And then you would have to build cucksheds of all different sizes for the animals, Cucksheds as small as mice and as big as bears. Space would be limited.

Pinkie Pie is very energetic She would have her cuckshed done in no time, much like Dash's would be. Which is good for someone who wants their waifu's cuckshed made quick. The thing with her is that she would build secret tunnels and find all different kinds of ways to get into the house and watch you fuck your sidemare. Which isn't good for those who don't want their pony wife to watch. If you have to lock her in the cuckshed you could find out that she made it out of gingerbread and ate through one of the walls to escape.
>>
>>29992136
You can go be normal somewhere else now, dude mcdudeson
>>
>>29991979
Fluttershy and Applejack.
The others would be almost useless as house wifes.
>>
>>29992137
Applejack is a good strong worker. She is competent and will make a sturdy, simple cuckshed that will last for ages. If you want a cuckshed built right then she's your mare. As a bonus you have her whole family at your disposal to cuck her with. And there are plenty of pretty cousins to fuck. The problem with her is her stubborn streak. Which will make it difficult and tiring to get her to go to her cuckshed if she doesn't want to go. Luckily she is very traditional and will submit to the cuckshed eventually. It would essentially be a battle of wills between her and her husband. Each argument being a challenge. Not good for someone who wants complete submission from their wife.

Finally Twilight, she would follow the rules to a T. Her royal status guarantees that you will have a nice home and a cuckshed fit for royalty for her. Life would indeed be pleasant. On the other hand she has power and wealth that far outweighs your own. You'd have to make sure you didn't fall into the trap of being financially dependent on her. She could use that to her advantage. And, being intelligent as she is she may try to trick you out of sending her to the cuckshed. She would be a challenging wife which would mean keeping up your guard all the time. Good for experienced husbands who want to keep their skills sharp. Very, very, bad for beginners.

So, each of them have their perks and faults. But with the right husbands they would become very good wives.
>>
File: 104.png (394KB, 420x648px) Image search: [Google]
104.png
394KB, 420x648px
>>29992154
The name's Brad.
>>
>>29992137
>>29992227
die
>>
>>29992270
Only in the arms of my waifu and sidemare.
>>
>>29992137
>>29992227
What the fuck is a cuckshed?
>>
>>29992277
It is a shed for ponies to stay in when their husband brings over a sidemare to have sex with in their house.
>>
>>29992287
Lol, okay? So you're judging them by where you'll lock them away?
>>
>>29992311
It's not a question of where I'll lock them. It's a question of how well they build it and if they stay.
>>
>>29991979
ironically,the background pone is the obvious one for this

only dashfags would believe blindly that her waifu shines in this one

I've got certain doubts with choosing Rarity,just because she focuses more on her job rather than the family part.She could adapt though,just saying that it would be a relative inconvenience.

about the rest(Twilight,Ponka and Fluttershy),they can get along fine in their own ways and I wouldnt have complaints

however,AJ wins, she has proven again and again who takes the apple here
>>
>>29991979
The orange one.
t. /mlpol/
>>
>>29991979
Honestly, it'd be Fluttreshy. She does only motherly things, I swear. She cleans, she cooks, she nurtures...

Then there's Applejack in second place. She's practically raising Apple Bloom on her own, and I think the filly's gonna be successful in life.

Third to that is Rarity. I only put her one spot above Pinkie because Rarity is more responsible with her than Pinkie was with the Cakes' twins. Also, fuck, she can sure clean, and we've seen her cook good food before. Better hope you got deep pockets though, or have something about you that "enchants" her.

So yeah, fourth place Pinkie. I love the shit outta her, and she's probably great with kids... but that's because she doesn't really see them as being younger than she herself is. I mean, she's silly. She'd listen to a filly's sugar-high ramblings as if it made total sense. Just because she's great with kids does not mean she'd be a great house wife/mother. Then there's also the fact that she makes messes all the time. Imagine raising a kid with her. She'd be dumping flour on herself 24/7, confetti and glitter would litter the house...it'd be messy, but her motivation to keep you happy would porbably make her clean up a bit more (but you'd have to help, because all she wanted to do was to make you smile in the first place). I dunno, she's young, briliant, and I think she's great...but not your typical housewife, and that's probably for the better.

Fifth is Twilight Sparkle. Spike would do everything for you and her, so she wouldn't really be much of a housewife. Also, you can't eat quesadillas.

Sixth place is Rainbow Dash because Tank is still in the snow.
>>
>>29993922
>because Tank is still in the snow.
No he's not. He was in rock solid friendship.
>>
File: Zeta_Alpha_Rick.png (2KB, 272x262px) Image search: [Google]
Zeta_Alpha_Rick.png
2KB, 272x262px
Rarity
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.