[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Hour CYOA 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 2

File: 1483364224436.png (4MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1483364224436.png
4MB, 2000x1333px
It is a time of legend.
Six months passed since Celestial Siblings defeated Discord and turned him into stone, but now their glorious vision for ponykind is in ruins.
Solar and Night Guard who once have fought side by side against abominations of the chaos god are now locked in a brutal civil war.
Nightmare Moon musters her forces, Castle of Two Sisters the object of her wrath. Celestia herself waits for her wayward sister there.
As the flames of war spread through the Equestria, ponykind will be put to the ultimate test.

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/dhour/

Previous thread:>>29782431
>>
"I am still nervous about this. We are going to head off from the lunar territory, right? How are we going to explain what were we doing there to solar patrols?"
"We will only have to avoid the patrols for a day tops, and we are perfectly capable of moving through rough terrain where we almost certainly will not meet any patrols. After that nobody will question a solar squad moving through the lands under Celestia's control."
"Sounds legit. And since we'll probably have plenty of conversations with solars, do you know what is their stance on the war and lady Nightmare? How do they explain the conflict?"
"I... I have no idea." - Arcane admitted after slight hesitation and took another sip from his bottle - "Wasn't really interested in the subject. Again, I think our curator will tell us everything essential. Or so I hope."
"Plus it is pretty hard to hear Celestial propaganda here, don't you think?" - you smiled.
"Yeah, that too." - he replied.
"So, have you ever had a special somepony, hmm?" - you asked him, wiggling your eyebrows while Arcane was taking another sip from the bottle.
Last Word burst out laughing as the Lunar Mage caught a sudden fit of cough, and even you couldn't help but chuckle at such display.
"W..I- W-why are you even asking?" - he blurted after clearing his throat.
"Oh, don't be so shy. Tell me her name." - you purred - "Or maybe even his?"
"W-what are you implying!?" - he jumped from the surprise and Last Word laughter became at least two times louder.
"Well, with your looks one could say, that perhaps you have quite unconvencional interests." - you sheepishly grinned.
"It's - you - arrgh." - he groaned in frustration.
"Just tell me her name. It would be enough to dispel my doubts. Or, wait a minute." - you covered your mouth with your forehoof, faking amazement - "You never had a special someone?"
"Yes, I have never participated in romantic relationships!" - he growled - "Is that enough?"

Your actions?
>>
>>29991631
You gonna use the posts from the last thread for this?
>>
>>29991674
Only the last post.
>>
>>29991695
>>29832036
>>29832041
>>29832209
>>29832696
>>29832700

Last post: >>29836684
>>
>>29991734
Huh.....

>>29991695
>That's cool. Relationships can't be for everyone. If that's not the case I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to go out with you, hmmmyou what mm sayin? But for real. I can't imagine. You lived in a nerds paradise full of nerds. I don't even know how you would begin dating people there because of that isolation thing you mentioned! Did you guys find intellect attractive or is it the typical kind of attraction?

>Don't think I forgot about you Last. Was there anyone you had a crush on? Any cute someone's you've spotted?

>So a spell to detect magic. Is there a spell to find specific people, or would that just be a variant of the magic detection spell?
So how's this nerdly talk going for you lost? Pretty fun I hope?
>>
>>29991631
Yeah don't worry, I assumed as such anyway. So Word how about once all this is over we find you a coltfriend?

I thought I posted this half an hour ago but I forgot to hit send.
>>
>>29991862
Make that almost 1 1/2 hours.
>>
>>29991631
>>29991862
What? No stinkin colt will every be good enough for her.
>>
>>29991904
It will be if we chose for her.
>>
"Hey, relax. Relationships aren't for everyone. So, don't let the circumstances let you down, you are a nice guy and I'm sure you'll find somebody for yourself eventually!"
"Nice guy, you say?" - Arcane snorted - "Heh, thanks, I guess."
"I just wonder. If Prosperity was a literal nerd paradise then how did you manage the reproduction? Shouldn't you have gone extinct because you preferred to spend time with books?" - Last Word inquired.
"For general population it was not really different from the other ponies. And powerful magi, many of which lack social skills, form only a minor part of population. Concerning them... well, let's just say that they compensate it with increased lifespans." - Lunar Mage explained with a sigh.
"Oh, and Word." - griinig widely you turned towards the filly - "Was there anyone you had a crush on, hmm?"
"Eh, well, it's not that I had a chance to express my feelings, you know?" - she replied, blushing slightly.
"Well, since you have that diadem of yours, we can look for a some nice colt for you, what do you think?"
"Where did the desire to find a pair for everyone suddenly came from?" - Arcane interrupted you - "Besides, even if we'll able to cure her condition, I think she would need at least some place to settle down before burdening herself with search of a romantical partner."
"Yeah, what he said." - Word nodded in agreement - "It is really untimely to think about things like that, don't you think?"
"All right, all right." - you rolled your eyes - "Also, another question for you, Arcane."
"If it anything related to my 'realtionships', then I swear I..." - he whispered menacingly and an aura of blue light appeared around his horn.
"Calm down, it's about the magic detection." - you raised your hooves defensively.
1/2
>>
>>29992378
2/2

"Carry on then." - he replied and magic around his horn dissappeared.
"Is there a separate spell to find some specific pony, or would it be a varition of the magic detection spell?"
"You see, it is usually hard to define when a modification of a spell ends and a completely new spell begins. Also, I know that thereis a spell that uses scent to locate a pony or an object, but as you can guess, it is not really reliable. Perhaps there are more spell which use different means, but I have yet to learn about their existence."

Your actions?
>>
>>29992384
General magic detection may be far to hard for me but would it be easier to learn to detect other ice magic?
>>
"Huh. And is there any chance I could learn to detect at least ice magic? I figured that it would not take much time for me, right?"
"Well, it would be easier for you, that's for sure, but I doubt you would ever need it."
"And could you teach me how to do it?"
"As I said before, it is a process requiring extreme concentration and as such it requires a substantial amount of time to learn, so you would achieve nothing if you only know the spell. If you really want to master it, I would advice you to wait until the war ends. Then maybe, maybe, I could try to give you several lessons."
"Come on, can't we start now? To save some time, you know?"
"For now I need to take a break from the studies." - he shook his head and took one more gulp from his bottle - "Maybe later. I'm just... I really need this break."

Your actions?
>>
>>29992914
Alright. I guess we should chill [Rime-shot].
>>
>>29992914
Let's get back to reading the Cryomancer's Compendium with Word again.
>>
>>29992914
Try making a little pony figurine make of ice and make it walk around with TK.
>>
>>29993302
*made
>>
>>29992914
That is understandable.
What is the time?
>>29993023
I think we already finished the entire thing.
>>
>>29993616
No we didn't. Not in a manner of hours. This is a wizard's tome home boi. It's gonna take way longer for someone like Rime to breeze thought this thing, and even then she'll need to go over it a few more times just to make sure she had absorbed all that delicious brain food.

And then there's still the matter with reading more with Word if she still wants too.
>>
>>29993662
I thought the same thing myself about length but I think we did finish surprisingly. I will go back and check.
>>
>>29993755
Well? What did you find? Can you link what you find?
>>
>>29993830
I said I will not that I have. Give me a little bit as I am a little busy right now.
>>
>>29993878
Did you find it yet?
>>
I bet that drunkard is not having as much fun as us. That sexy sexy drunka-

sorry what were we talking about again?
>>
>>29996308
Butts
>>
>>29997379
I want Wild Gust to mercilessly but lovingly pound our butt.
>>
>>29998236
>genderbent cast of Darkest Hour when?
>>
>>29998381
When we get those character references.

Oh who am I kidding with how much Warlock has grown to hate his art we probably are not even getting those. I don't know why he is so convinced it is bad art.
>>
>>29998486
Gust's reference will be the problem. I don't know what she looks like after her transformation.
>>
>>29998771
It's kinda funny that we got all those assorted arts but never got anything for the main party members.
>>
>>29998789
I guess.
Think Warlock has it in him to make a title card?
>>
>>30000313
Kinda odd that he never did before quitting art now that you mention it.

But no I don't think he does. He has become convinced his art is bad and nothing will convince him he is wrong.
>>
>>30000338
And the fact that sketches are different from title cards. You need to draw your character, the background, xploring and shading. All that would be easier on an art program.
>>
>>29992914
Gentle men....

http://www.strawpoll.me/12879203
>>
>>30000704
It's important we figure out the if it'll be a warm day tomorrow. No one wants to buy snow cones on a cold day.
>>
"Well, I guess we all need to take a break and leave the hard stuff for tomorrow." - you said and turned to dissapointed filly and gave her a sad smile - "Sorry, but I feel I'm too inebirated for studies now."
"You did it on purpose, right?" - Word pouted - "You never wanted to read it with me in the first place, right?"
"Come on, books can wait, but Arcane really needed my help. If you want we can continue tomorrow. Plus we still can do some fun stuff together! Oh, look, I have an awesome idea! Since I am a cryomancer, I thought that I could conjure some ice cones and sell them on the streets." - you suggested.
Arcane looked at you for several seconds and then carefully replied:
"Are you really sure it is a good idea?"
"Why not?" - you blinked in surprise.
"For starters, it's pretty chill outside since sun stays low now. Also selling ice cones to random strangers without any trade stand or even license would look suspicious even in much calmer days. And when there is war raging, you might get into trouble."
"What, you need licences here even for street peddling?" - you raised your eyebrow sceptically.
"Uh, perhaps. I am not sure, but it's a... really, really weird idea. Even for someone like you. I mean - you're a guard for L-Nightmare's sake!"
"And what if I really, really want it?" - you innocently asked.
"Then who am I to stop you?" - he sighed - "But I suppose we might get some funds from our curator when we meet up with him, or her. One can never know."

Your actions?
>>
>>30001886
Hey man, I just tryin to find a way to pay off my debt.
>>
>>30001886
Idea accepted, then. We will sell ice cones and make some free for Last.
>>
>>30001886
Yeah your right.
>>
>>30002047
>>30001886
Although it might not hurt to pick up some flavoring. Might help to ingratiate ourselves with the guards a little. You never know.
>>
>>30001981
Lets not actualy go sell them.
>>
>>30001886
>ice cones
This triggers me. Rime ain't no plebeian. Shaved ice is ten times better then eating that trash. And yes there's a difference. Snow cones are course and crunchy where as Shaved ice fluffy and snow like. And you can eat it with sweetened condensed milk.

Anyways. We'd also need to cups, syrups, and sweetened condensed milk which we are lacking. Maybe on our next break we can try.
>>
>>30001886
Wish I had the bits to buy watches. I can't tell time anymore since it's always twilight and dawn. If only I could get my pay.
>>
>>30002244
To clarify I dont want to become a snowcone vender but we should do >>30002104
>>
>>30001886
Are we really too buzzed to read through the book? Maybe Word kid give it a shot.
>>
>>30004915
We outright don't have the educational base.
>>
>>30001886
>be Rime
>come up with ideas to make muny
>frend shoots it down
>s-sad
>can't even help daughteru with magic cuz buzzed
>marefren is somewhere and drunk
>your sister would like some snow
I don't want to leave Word to do anything else, and Arcane seems content with just drinking. Since we can't read for shit not (apparently), ask her what else she'd like to do. Would she be interested in sparring? (I didnt think a single bottle would be an issue).
>>
>>30005914
Not much point reading. qm has made it abundantly clear we will not have time to gain any new skills before the war ends.
>>
>>30006389
Also to be fair it was a stupid idea.
>>
As far as I can see, majority supports the 'selling ice cream' option, right?
>>
>>30006396
I think the majority wants to make some but only one wants to sell it.
>>
>>30006466
I don't so much want to make some as think it might be a nice idea to store some flavoring away in case of a hypothetical situation where we can make the solars at the prison like us and therefore help our cover not get blown.
>>
>>30006480
Who knows maybe they have some sort of furnace running there and we can help the fuckers working on it cool down with a nice refreshing glass of [pseudonym] brand shaved ice. Then once we are ready to leave we give them some more ice but with a slowish acting poison.
>>
When we put our solar armor on we should say something witty like " I suddenly feel like breaking my sisters heart"

Get it because we have a sister and the source of the conflict is (allegedly) Princess Celestia betraying her own sister.
>>
Judging by strawpoll, there are 4 votes for selling it, though I doubt strawpoll's reliability.

Seems like we have 2 options now - go and sell some ice cream or just buy fruit juice/flavouring/whatever.
>>
>>30006846
Just go buy some flavoring. Don't worry about trying to go make money right now.
How much money do we have left anyway? You forgot the inventory.
>>
>>30006853
14 bits.
I decided to drop the inventory since I am almost always forgetting a thing or two.
>>
>>30006857
Fair enough.
But yeah trying to go selling ice right now would be kinda silly.
>>
>>30006389
No, wha-
No no no no no. I don't care about learning new skills. Honestly. I just want Rime to be coherent enough for Word to learn something. And I don't care much for the rpg logic at this moment.
>>
All right, since no posts supporting selling ice cream have arised, I will just assume that there was only one dedicated guy fucking with strawpoll and start writing an update.
>>
>>30007119
It was just a little joke poll anyway. I am pretty sure.
>>
>>30006480
No I think that's just you. That was way too specific.

>>30006512
We'll beat the enemy with cold treats. I like it. It may not work, but I like it regardless.

>>30006857
Should we really make some snow cones right now? Arcane did make a valid point about needing a license or it being too cold to sell anything.

>>30007119
I voted, but Arcane had a reasonable explanation. We ain't got no license and it's kind of too cold. Now if this were a small town I doubt anyone would care.
>>
>>30007119
But I want to sell ice cream ;_;
>>
>>30007119
Let us sell Frosty treats and bring some light in this grim dark world. At reasonable prices.
>>
>>30007445
That would be like a young foal with a lemonade stand. Kind of silly really
>>
>>30007445
How about we go into ice cream after the war.
>>30007455
what is the point? we leave shortly anyway.
>>
>>30007462
>>30007476
It ain't as bad as you think it is. A sweet treat to distract you from the ongoing war.
>>
>>30007462
Rime's a silly mare. Just look at her mistakes in the past.

Embrace the silly.
>>
This is going nowhere, so let's try again.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12886309
>>
>>30007528
>a draw
I was expecting as such. Guess Warlock will just have to choose one.
>>
>>30007607
Or you can try to reconvince each other.
>>
>>30007617
Ice cream debate is a go go:
I must say that, Shaved ice is superior to snow cones. It is not a matter of opinion. It's a fact of life.
>>
>>30007617
>>30007637
Also maybe Rime banking on the good will of ponies not to instantly suspect her of heresy like she would if she were to do this back home.
>>
>>30007637
Well sure but that does not make selling them an appropriate thing to do right now.
Think of the children we would disappoint who think we are setting up a business when we leave in a few days.
Think of how we do not really have any idea what we would be doing.
>>
>>30007645
EZPZ. We find the local plaza or merch area. We talk a bit to the local vendors who used to sell things at night (BUT IT'S ALWAYS NIGHT). We ask them 'what do?' and how to sell our frosty treats.

Is anyone really going to arrest us for this? We did scareface and her colt friend a favor, the Chaplain knows we're harmless.

WE ARE FREE TEAR THE WORLD ASUNDER WITH COLD SNACKS!
>>
>>30007674
I know we signed up for cash but do we really need to be this desperate. and what if nobody buys.

We should really just be staying here with Word or Something
>>
>>30007683
I'm not doing this for the cash. I'm doing this for the children and adults who are scared about being heretics (when in reality they're good ponies) and getting flagellated by the Nightbringers. For those who need a brief respite from this cruel age of history...
..also the bits would be a plus.
>>
>>30007683
>or something
And that would be.......
We can't read with her, and she really wanted to do that. Unless she proposes something else she wants to do.
But what if she, who is a fourteen year old foal with dreams and not at all an adult, would like to help us in our QUEST?
>>
>>30007706
I think you may be letting your imagination run a little wild about the state of the city. Sure things will be tough but aside from family members if you behave you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>30007722
Pfffffft. Dude. Friend. There is a concentration camp not 5 blocks away from someone's home. There is a concentration camp writhing the city, or somewhere in its domain.

That's the thing man. It's logical to thing that 'if I'm good nothing bad would happen right?' But people aren't always rational. If they were this war wouldn't have come into play in the first place.
>>
>>30007732
Sorry. *within the city

And if we fail to sell anything we could always share with other guards
>>
If people wanted to buy icy drinks I am sure there is somewhere in the city they could go.
>>
>>30007745
>ice drinks
I'm sorry but wot?
I can't get off without context.
>>
>>30007617
Is Rime capable of making snow?
>>
>>30007770
That gives me an idea.
What if we go entertain the children in the streets with some snow. that pleases both those who want to do something nice for the foals and those who think trying to sell stuff is a terrible idea.
>>
>>30007779
I don't know if any parents would be okay with that. I'm not saying that we should or shouldn't, but I just don't know if shes capable of sustaining a snowy area of affect without the snow melting
>>
>>30007824
I was thinking just a small area of snowfall for the children to watch, does not matter how long it lasts. Maybe we could give them a snowball each to throw. Probably best off doing it in a park.
>>
>>30007838
That seems like a meh idea.

ICE CRAM FO LIF!
>>
All right, maybe that's the time for a new poll?
Since there are 4 participants and 3 options, I hope there will be no tie now.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12887015
>>
>>30007861
>inb4 one of us has left and it ends up a tie again.
>>
>>30007861
Looks like it's ice cream.

I blame the booze.
>>
I'll write update tomorrow probably.
And sorry for delays.
>>
Screw it, have an update.
_______

"That's right!" - you cheerfully agreed. Then you removed your armor, since you providently decided that guardsmare selling ice cream would look really suspicious, and saluted to your comrades - "See you later, have fun!"
Unicorn stallion silently shrugged and turned towards the filly.
"And here" - he said matter-of-factly - "you can observe consequences of unrestrained drinking."
"Hey, I haven't even drank a half of the damn bottle!" - you protested as Last Word began to giggle - "Besides, I do not care since I pursue my dreams!"
"Sure, whatever." - Arcane smirked and fell on the bed. You raised your head proudly, trotted out of the room and pushed the door close with your telekinesis.

You deduced that you would not get far with offering literal ice cones, so as soon as you left the castle, you went searching for something that might add flavour to the ice cream.
But after acquiring several bottles of syrup, which costed you 10 bits, you realised that while you were ready to start production, you needed something to store your wares in and keep them cool. Some pushcart could work, perhaps, but unfortunately you did not have one.

Your actions?
>>
>>30008292
> ice cones
MOTHERFUCKER! YOU FUCKING WHITE TRASH! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ICE CONE AND SHAVED ICE?!?!?
>>
>>30008292
Conjure yourself up a cart made of ice to chill all your ingredients, and remember to periodically add a touch of frost to it to keep it from melting. Sure it's kind of cold outside, but I doubt it's cold enough from keeping a cart made entirely of ice from melting.

Rime could make some Sorbets if she had one or two more ingredients.
>>
>>30008366
Lets be honest we all had a different idea of what would would be selling.
>>
>>30008578
*we would be
>>
>>30008292
We really did not think this through. At all.
I got nothing.
>>
>>30008620
Pushcart made of ice.
>>
>>30008636
Thats incredibly impractical and I doubt we have the skill anyway.
>>
>>30008693
You never know till you try. Rime had made ice weapons in the past. Who's to say she can't make a cart?

A hollowed ice block? Simple. Ice wheels? doable.
>>
>>30009618
What if she turns out to actually have a cuck fetish?
>>
>>30009708
Well that would depend on what exactly she meant. I would be fine if it is just a having to wait our turn deal but if it was full blown cuckoldery I would say we get the fuck out of the relationship.
>>
>>30008292
Maybe.....we can borrow someone's dad's pushcart? But it's gotta be someone from Mexicolt. They're the most likely to have those.
>>
>>30008292
>Arcane smirked and fell on the bed
>nb4 Arcane starts breathing in the scent of Rime's bedsheets.
bump
>>
>>30012255
I don't think we have slept in it yet.
Hopefully Gust comes home tonight and we can cover it in all sorts of smells.
>>
I wonder. Words Diadam suppresses her aura but she still negates magic cast directly on her. I wonder if directly on her includes mane and tail.
>>
>>30012855
Drunk. It won't be a good time. A smelly piss, vomit, sweaty cocktail. Not plesant.
>>
>>30013767
You really do not know how a drunk person can act do you.
>>
>>30013767
Oh yeah I forgot about that.
>>
>>30013829
How do they act?
>>
>>30013829
Sure I do. Stumbling into all your shit. Tries to piss on you shelf. They fall down and can't get back up, so you Pick their stupid asses up and leave them somewhere. Really fucking annoying.
>>
>>30013971
Do you have some bad adventures with drunks?
>>
>>30013976
I don't know what would make you think that anon. Geee I wonder. Do I have a bad exsperience with drinks? Do I anon?

Why don't you tell me about your exsperience?
>>
>>30008693
How is it impractical?
>>
>>30013992
Well I go back home, eat stuff, make some noise while cooking stuff, sing a bit and then I go to bed.
>>
>>30014002
Oh, you? I was sober at the time and had to deal with drunks.

Were you buzzed or drunk?
>>
>>30014016
I was drunk.
>>
>>30014023
Clearly not drunk enough.
>>
>>30014059
Oh boy you just judge people out of the blue are you
>>
>>30014065
Who doesn't? Those few experiences were enough for me.
>>
>>30014114
>>30014114
fuck you
>>
>>30014759
Rud
>>
How about we wait and see how drunk she is before we decided to get some fug or not.
>>
>>30015245
Maybe. We'll know after we sell a few cones.
>>
>>30016407
Maybe she will come "arrest" us for selling without a licence and take us to the castle for "questioning"
>>
>>30016429
I don't think Rime's all that worried or would think about needing a license since she came from a small "hick" town. Just pay the city some of the bits, don't be mean, and call it a day.
>>
>>30016525
It is just roleplaying silly.
Honestly I have to agree with Arcane.
>t's a... really, really weird idea. Even for someone like you. I mean - you're a guard
Why are we even doing this?
>>
>>30016572
To follow out dreams!
>>
>>30016608
My dream is Gusts sexy bat wings caressing our helpless body.
>>
>>30017751
>Rape PTSD
>>
>>30017820
Are you the one that wanted us to lose all our sex drive over it.
>>
>>30017864
Nope. Im the guy who thought Rime should have a problem with bondage sex.
>>
>>30018967
I have thought about that myself a little. I have concluded we should be fine with more bondage but ask not to be left tied up alone, not permanantly but for the next few months.

I know that idea was shot down hard when it first happened but anon was suggesting it for what he deemed practical reasons, he did not want to miss out on any fights. I am suggesting it for emotional reasons.
>>
>>30017864
>That's a rhetoric question, I swear!
>>
>>30019066
No I fucked up and forgot my punctuation mark there. You really need to stop fucking whining about it though. I was content to watch the arguments in /cyoa/ but I do not want all this question mark autism to infest a quest I play, or any quest really.
>>30019063
That sounds like an agreeable compromise. Maybe let her leave us tied up again once the war is over.
>>
>>30019080
Yet you remembered to put a period there.
Have anything to say in your defense, aussie?
>>
>>30019149
No I don't, I said I fucked up.
>>
>>30019149
Please don't do this. One of my favourite things about Darkest Hour is how civil the players are when not shipping.
>>
>>30019869
>>
Sorry for delays, will update tomorrow.
Maybe also today, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>30021994
Will we get our ice cart?
>>
>>30021994
bump?
>>
>>30021994
Soon, we will own the largest Ice cream franchise of all of Equestria!
>>
>>30019063
>that idea was shot down hard when it first happened but anon was suggesting it for what he deemed practical reasons
I am honestly a little impressed you can remember something so minor from so long ago.
>>
>>30021994
Waiting
>>
Warlock tells many lies!
>>
You decided not to bother with getting a pushcart and make one instead. Hoping that you will not exhaust yourself with preventing the ice from melting too son you lit up your horn and began conjuring a hollow ice cube with a couple of wheels. After several minutes you wiped the sweat from your forehead and proudly looked at your creation - you have never before conjured anything so massive after all - and then moved to the the nearest plaza.

It turned out that your pushcart made entirely out of ice not only did a good job of keeping your wares chill, but also attracted the attention of many ponies there. In no time you were surrounded by curious passerbys, many of which soon turned into customers. Soon a considerable queue formed near your pushcart, mostly comprised of colts and fillies.
Busy with hastily conjuring more and more various kinds of ice cream you almost missed a new problem - you were soon going to run out of syrup! Not to mention that keeping the cart from melting prooved to be really straining for you. You have already earned some bits - twenty six of them to be precise - but seeing all those foals denied an ice cream, especially on these grim times made your heart ache.

Your actions?
>>
>>30028568
Apologize to the foals that have missed out and do >>30007779
>>
>>30028568
Don't worry kiddies! I'll be right back in a jiffy to get more supplies! Gonna be back in around an hour and by then I should be ready!

(Also get sweet condensed milk)

I'm liking this. We get bits AND Rime's getting a magical workout of sorts through conjuring ice based constructs.
>>
>>30028568
>>30028825
This tbqh fammu
>>
>>30028568
10 bits gets us several bottles worth of flavoring.

Several bottle of syrup get us 26 bits plus however more bits with the remaining syrup. Several bottles of ice cream ingredients probably with around 30 bits.

Profit (30 bit) minus costs (10 bits) is 20 bits.

Let's get double the amount of supplies.

It would also help to pre make the ice creams and leave a few in the pushcart.
>>
>>30028886
Wammu!
>>
>>30028568
Distract them with a huge like of snow to play with, or conjure a cloud that makes snow? That should but us enough time to get what we need.
>>
>>30028568
How much do we charge per costumer for how much ice cream?
>>
Let's get away from nine.
>>
>>30031469
>>
>>30032815
>>
You're getting a reward! A hug.
>>
"Everyone, listen up. I need to leave and get some more suplies! Don't worry, I'll be back in an hour tops!" - you loudly declared - "And while I am gone, you can have fun with this!"
Then you began conjuring a pile of snow beside your pushcart. After finishing the spell you emitted a deep sigh, feeling coming fatigue. With amazed cries foals redirected their attention at the new playground.
As soon as most of their were distracted with playing snowballs you retreated from the plaza.

You spent all your profit on new supplies and after half an hour returned to the plaza, to great joy of foals there and continued your buizness, though with every passing minute you grew more and more tired of maintaining your spell. You were sure you wouldn't be able to keep it up for much longer.
You have even managed to sell several ice cones and earn eight bits before you heard a desperate scream coming from the end of the queue. You looked at the source of sound and saw a desperately screaming earth pony colt sitting on his haunches and a unicorn filly holding a popsicle with her telekinesis and hastily retreating in one of the back alleys.
The ponies in the plaza were either too dumbfounded to react or simply did not care. You did not spot any guard in close proximity.

Your actions?
>>
>>30036584
Tell everyone you need to check on something while you go up to the colt and ask him what's wrong.
>>
>>30036584
Go after the filly.
>>
>>30036584
>tired
Gotta work on that magical endurance.
>>
>>30036584
>and then a group of fillies and colt dressed as night guards go to arrest the filly for theft and assult
>she will be sentence to two hours time out each day for the three days, and her dessert privileges will be revoked for just as long.
>on top of that, she will be grounded for a week's time by her parents.
>truly these are dark days in the pegasi capital.
>>
>>30036869
Truly these are grim dark days in this grim dark universe.
>>
>>30036869
Please no. I am am enjoying this bit of current cute but that is to much.
>>
>>30037017
Yes
>>
>>30037314
Anon. There is nothing cute about a bunch of foals failing to properly pronounce words from a list of laws that unicorn filly just broke.
A filly just stole a little colts popsicle and you think that's cute?! She is charged under attempted battery and theft which are serious crimes.
You need to take this seriously.
>>
>The sounds of clinking cardboard armor draws closer to the would be thief.
>Rounding the corner, the foal night guards in their painted gleaming armor find the filly thief at the end of the back alley. Trapped with no where to go.
>The foal guards quickly shuffle clumsily to the sides with quick words of 'sorry,' 'your stepping on you tail!,' and 'it's stink here,' allowing their leader, a little bat pony filly shuffle forward.....
>"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR AS....ASK, um."
>"FOR BEING MEAN TO GUMMY AND STEALING HIS POP."
>THE NIGHT GUARD CONS...CANS...um guys? How do you say it?"
>the foal guard shrugs so the bat filly turns back to the unicorn thief
>"Uh, ACCORDING TO THE RIGHT GUARD RUAWLS....I'M GONNA GO FIND YOUR MOM AND TELL ON YOU!"
>The little unicorn filly weh's in despair as the foal night guards go 'whoosh'ing away into the night. Another evildoor has been brought to jus...juice?....that one word.
>>
>>30037532
Honestly you were right
>>30037561
This comes across more tryhard then cute.
>>
>>30037810
Why don't you make something cute then?
>>
>>30036584
Poor kid. Where's his mom or pop? Is he alright?
>>
>>30038033
>Anyway, as far as I understood there are currently more votes to go to the foal than to follow the filly, right?
Correct, I am the only one who wanted to focus on the filly first.
>>
First of all I want to say sorry for the slow updates recently. It just takes me about five times longer than usual to write that stuff for some reason.

Anyway, as far as I understood there are currently more votes to go to the foal than to follow the filly, right?
>>
>>30038033
I vote for following the filly, too.
>>
>>30038055
I'm voting for checking on the colt to see if he's alright, then chasing after the filly depending on the information we receive (we may or may not need to go after her). The colt could personally know the filly from school, or somewhere other place, and might provide us with useful information (that we might not need as to not seem stalkery) like her cutiemark, her mane and coat colors, where she lives, who's parents to tell on her, etc.
>>
>>30038147
*or some other place
>>
>>30038055
>It just takes me about five times longer than usual to write that stuff for some reason.
Is it because you rarely get the chance to write something that deviates from the more harder, serious and grim tone you're used to. Yes?
>>
>>30038174
Partially, I suppose. I had no experience with writing stuff in the beginning, and yet it did not take me as long as three or four hours to write an update.
>>
>>30038233
Well the result is good even if it takes a while.
>>
>>30038356
That said I would not want this cuteness segment to take up to much time. It is nice for a change of pace but it could drag on after a while.
>>
>>30038388
Don't worry about it. We only have a day or something (tomorrow in cyoa time) or a day to do whatever before we get serious again the day after.
>>
>>30038466
If Gust is not to drunk we may be able to fit in some intercourse as well.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.