[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Them's Mighty Herds Nr. 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: lol.jpg (135KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
135KB, 720x899px
I love how nobody is talking about this because nobody expected anything else
>>
>>29991025
is this game still a thing?
>>
>>29991031
I guess? Was supposed to be out a while ago anyway but it looks like the devs slacked like crazy
>>
>we'll release in March
>we'll release in April
>...we'll let you know when we have a date

Ouch
>>
See you in Q1 2018
>>
>implying this isn't normal for an indie game
Still waiting on the rest of that Undertale shit too , turns out people overestimate themselves when they do something they've literally never done before . Guess what else isn't finished ? Ponytown, legends of Equestria, etc
>>
A bad game is forever
>>
>>29991131
>Guess what else isn't finished ? Ponytown, legends of Equestria

But they did not get half a million Kickstarter bucks
>>
>>29991133
So are broken crowdfund promises
>>
>>29991135
My point is that delays we're inevitable, it happened with Skullgirls , hell it happens with triple AAA games sometimes . Shit happens. At least they're being transparent and showing people progress
>>
>>29991195
totally bs

they don't know shit about the industry or how to develope a game
they just say shit that makes you pay for it, they didn't use half the money on the game

hope this shit meme dies
>>
>>29991195
The fact that it happens commonly doesn't excuse it in the slightest?
>>
>>29991025
>Delaying so the game can be more polished
>people shit talking because the game is delayed
>>
>>29991694
'Technical issues isnt polishing dude.
>>
>when people moan about a small delay
Literally grow a fucking pair
>>
>itt asspain
Either you payed for it , which is always a gamble for indie shit and you should know that , or you didn't in which case shut up you fucking baby, nobody owes you shit.
>>
>>29991025

Don't pay, don't care

I will pirate it the first day
>>
>>29991776
people seem to grow more impatient.
>>
File: 1493481233412.png (744KB, 1054x774px) Image search: [Google]
1493481233412.png
744KB, 1054x774px
>>29991025
I'm fine with waiting, I barely play vidya anyway. This is going to be their first game, and Lauren had a lot of blunders lately - they want it to be if not perfect then at least good. I usually laugh at kickstarter scams and bloomers myself but if there's anything MN9 didn't have is monthly update streams.
>>
>>29991131
>>29991195
>>29991694
>>29991789
>>29991899

You cucklords sicken me. Trying to justify this shit. Have you seen the game? It's obvious it's still far from being finished.

This habit of announcing a date, then postponing it indefinitely (and then never delivering and pretending like nobody remembers) is a theme that has been going on since this was still fighting is magic. People have been saying that this is going to have delays for ages when they keep going at the pace they went and lo and behold, the game seems halfway done at best now that it should be out already. And now they can no longer pretend like they're on time and announce the second delay, with no date this time around, and you guys STILL act like it's not a big deal. Your naivety downright pisses me off. Cancer that's ruining the video game industry right here and you're part of it
>>
>>29992413
>naivety
It's not naivety. The game isn't ready, they didn't manage to fall into a deadline. Alright. They do not ask for more money despite delaying obviously costing them more. Nothing we can do, I'm not going to rush them to release a broken and unfinished game. If it takes too long then sure, I'll say that I put trust in the wrong people and that's a 20$ lesson.
>>
Kek, this shit is still being made after all these years? Hurry up and shit it out so it can be pissed and shat on for being crap.
>>
>>29992471
This.

I've been patient for 5 years, I can wait a little longer. They've been pretty reasonable and transparent. If delays are the only problem, I have no major complaints. I just hope that it doesn't hurt the installbase.
>>
>>29992599
Who will you main anon?
>>
>>29992471
>>29992599
Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they should rush and get the game out before it's done, I'm saying they should hurry and finish it quick as they can and they should have started doing that a long while ago. I'd rather wait than have an unfinished game, but I'd prefer even more to not wait AND have a finished game...? It's 2 months overdue now and it's okay to be at least a little upset because they've had this coming for sooo long.

And I don't want to hear "oh you want them to half ass it, game is not done yet, what can you do" anymore. For the past half year people have been noting that they're simply working too slowly.
>>
>>29991131
Legends of Equestria dev here. The game is releasing soon. Not Valve "soon™" either. Not allowed to be any more specific, but the reason we've been so quiet lately is because we've been so busy.
>>
>>29992868
You know Valve soon is never? I mean, someday is better than never I guess.
>>
>>29992732
Probably Velvet. I was set on gitting gud with my favorite pony, Rarity. Then, it turned out she was my best character anyway. I'll try to git gud with all of them, but I foresee Velvet being my best, maybe Pom. I couldn't play AJ to save my life, so it's almost definitely not going to be Arizona.

What about you? Who will you main?

>>29992794
I feel you. But what can you do? I realized long ago that they work slowly, so I buckled in for a long ride. Their completion dates have always been optimistic, so I stopped letting myself get too disappointed when the devs miss them. I'm still looking forward to it - I'm expecting a great game. But I realize it'll likely be a while.
>>
>>29993083
I like long range characters so probably Velvet and Oleander. Paprika looks fun if not very dangerous to control. I'd like to try Pom but she's too complicated for a low class fighting games player such as myself.
>>
>>29991836

Nice rhyme
>>
>>29991836
Good luck not playing online with the rest of us cool guys.
>>
>>29991131
>>29991662
Ï>>29992868
Never trust an autistic introvert to be fast and efficient about anything. They were born slow. They are naturally depressed lazy scumbags without any humanity and sapience in them.

I thought introverts were suppose to die by 2008, but they got stubborn and became a fake endangered species by the billions.
>>
>>29993244
>I never made anything in my life
>>
Im working on a pony game right now, when would be the cutoff after which no one will care about pony games anymore? the movie?

Im aiming to release it when season 7 ends. although with the amount i procrastinate that will be hard.
>>
>>29993279
I made a pony game back in 2011, back then every game was worth a gold nugget. Now? You'll only be noticed if you are very good and by then, you'll have a problem with Hasbro as it happened to the pony kart game and friendship is fighting.
>>
>>29993317
im not a fucking retard that's going to go flaunting my copyright infringement all over the place like they do. nothing will be linked to my identity, Hasbro wont even have an email address to send the C&D to.
>>
>>29993252
Like writing your own english literature homework?
>>
File: ......png (67KB, 1102x1100px) Image search: [Google]
......png
67KB, 1102x1100px
>>29993244
>>
>>29993474
F-
>>
>>29993252
Like not spending 1 hour just to take a shit?
>>
>>29993252
Anon maybe if you had some talent and put effort into it then maybe out of a million unfinished projects you'd finally complete one before you died, like your life.
>>
File: Send-Noods-Pom.png (618KB, 2000x1672px) Image search: [Google]
Send-Noods-Pom.png
618KB, 2000x1672px
>>29991025

Personally, I can't wait to finally be able to play this on 2020.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.