[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 64

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 35

File: ColtQuestThread64.png (319KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread64.png
319KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv (CQSD if you are still here lemme know!)
Inventory & Spells #2: https://pastebin.com/M3JiXh4r
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
CQ Wiki: http://coltquest.wikidot.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/ncB2svz

>Emerald hangs out with Aldehyde a little longer, checking out the R&D departments and the Greenhouse.
>They return to Olam's room and find him speaking to Joyride through a magical bowl of water, or something.
>Emerald decides to stay the night and some of the next day to catch up on more modern means of making potions.
>He goes to the room provided to him, and practices magic for a while.
>Eventually he hears this odd noise, and goes to investigate.
>While out there he sees something with a really weird aura and goes after it, only to be stopped by someone in the room next to him.
>He goes into the guys room, and it turns out to be a weirdo who is also an apprentice named Kirlian.
>Kirlian starts saying things about Aldehyde, like that she is crazy and a murderer.
>Emerald goes to leave, but before he does the stallion manages to get him to do a tarot reading.
>Emerald follows the thing with the weird aura, and comes to find that it's Aldehyde, who says she is replacing some tools she needed from the greenhouse.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>>29984337
Wow Aldehyde. You seem very suspicious right now.
>>
File: 1439.png (81KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439.png
81KB, 640x600px
>>29984337

Emerald asks about what she plans to do with the potion.

"O-oh you know, this and that..." She says, chuckling nervously and starting to walk back towards the greenhouse again.

Emerald speeds up to trot along side her and says that maybe she's going to revive some ponies that are dead. Some ponies that she regrets are dead.

Emerald sees a slight shiver go up her back, but she doesn't say anything else.

The colt decides to go in for the killing blow, and says that he heard what she did, and says that she shouldn't be ashamed for wanting to revive the people that she has killed.

"A-ashamed?" She says, suddenly stopping and letting her haunch hit the floor. Emerald doesn't realize this for a second or two and stops to turn around and look at her. She is hugging herself, and biting her lips. She is also shivering pretty badly.

Emerald starts to say that it's okay to be regretful about it, the first step is-

"Ashamed? Regretful? Of course I'm not! Those... Those guys weren't really ponies. They were demons! Monsters! You can't even imagine the way they treated me! I was bullied by those... FIENDS. All throughout my time in school." She bursts out into that cackling laughter again, and then says, "And then what. They get to live their lives like nothing happened afterwards? No. No! I won't allow it!"

She hugs herself tighter and starts shivering more, and then her head shoots upward in a rather rapturous manner and she says, "I killed them. I killed them all! Well almost. That idiot Kirlian has all the luck. First he gets recruited by Olam, and then when I finally manage to pursue him here Olam makes me promise not to hurt him... Tch..."

Emerald starts to back away. He... Can't say he was prepared for this.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29984529
Take a defensive stance. "D-does that promise extend to me and the others here right?"
>>
>>29984529
Ask calmely what she plans on doing with bodies? using her new potion on them?
>>
>>29984529
"You aren't going to hurt me, right?"
>>
>>29984529
"What exactly did they do to you?"

I wonder if Emerald can relate with how she feels given our own past abuse.
>>
>>29984529
She looks pretty turned on right now.

Ask what did it feel like getting revenge on them? I know some ponies said it's not worth it but you seem pretty 'happy' with it.
>>
>>29984529
Ask what is her REAL goal with the poition? Is that why she's working this late at night? What did those bullies do? how exactly did they wrong her so? What other rules did Olam give you?

if she suddenly tries to attack us use the sheild and then knock her out with a magic missle. But do this only in self defense.
>>
>>29984529
Bitch I will cut you if you try anything. Guy is rocking that goatee and id hate for you to ruin that.
>>
>7 posts
>only 4 posters
Something ain't right here.
>>
>>29984529
Continue on calmly. No sudden movements or hints that may be threatening. We want to be on her good side.
>>
>>29984529
I knew Emerald was gonna end up having more in common with her.
This might just be the first pony that'll side with Emerald on killing his step-parents, on even helping him do it.
Em already asked Joy what it was like to kill, I want to ask Alde if she ever regrets it at all, and if she could give some tips.
>>
File: 1440.png (91KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440.png
91KB, 640x600px
>>29984562
>>29984607
>>29984601
>>29984638
>>29984714
>>29984714
>>29984787
>>29984836
>>29985097

Emerald asks if that protection from murder extends to him.

"Huh? I don't want to murder you. Only those pieces of filth bullies." She says.

Emerald asks what she plans to do with the potion then, if she isn't going to revive the people she murdered.

"Oh, I'm still going to revive them. I'm going to revive them so I can torture them, and eventually kill them. And then I'll revive them again, and again!" She says with another happy sigh, "It's what they deserve. Who gets to decide that they only get to pay for their crimes once? I'll give them a never ending hell of pain... I can't be charged with their murder again after all, they are already dead, and most people would say I'm doing the public a favor by killing zombies."

Emerald starts edging away again defensively. He asks if that sort of revenge is really worth it.

"Yes." She says ecstatically. She gives a titter and then says, "It's the greatest feeling ever, and it's so fun thinking of different ways to dismember them..."

She suddenly pulls out a very, very large pair of hedgeclippers from her coat. Where was she even hiding that?

"I-I thought it might be fun to use these, but it's actually pretty boring." Aldehyde says sadly, "Maybe I'll try an acid or something next time... Or one of the bunsen burners? Hmm..."

What does Emerald do?
>>
We must put our dick in crazy
>>
>>29985394
Agreed.

Also...
>>29985374
We should probably proceed with either further inquiry or we get our flee on.
>>
>>29985374
Ask her if we can see her torture room
>>
>>29985374
It's ok girl emerald was bullied too
Let's just go to bed
>>29985410
>>29985417
I think emerald is shitting his non exixstent pants right now guys
>>
>>29985577
Probably. But the possibility of banging a murderer is fun.
>>
>>29985577
scaroused
>>
>>29985374
I guess this means she could also get super kinky with Emerald to the point of death, and then just undo that. Sounds fun, but let's put that on our to-do list. I want to ask her how she got away with the original murders, or did she do time for those already?
>>
>>29985374
Tell her she should use the fire potion, is worse than acid
>>
>>29985374
Tell her to use a fireball potion.
Also, give her the d
>>
>>29984337
Cute OP picture.
I have never read this Colt Quest but I am really curious to ask stuff.
How does the main writefag of this thread feel about it? Do you see and end to this quest? I mean, I was gonna become a lurker to read n' shit in like the 13th thread and all of the sudden it's fucking 64th part, jeez.
>>
File: 1441.png (64KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441.png
64KB, 640x600px
>>29985410
>>29985417
>>29985602
>>29985723
>>29985723

Emerald says that he was "bullied" as well, so he can understand.

"Right, right? Don't you wish you could just get your revenge on them? Trust me, it's the GREATEST feeling in the world." She says, moaning again.

Trying to change the subject Emerald asks if maybe he can see her torture area. Not particularly because he wants too but because he thinks it might be a good way to make an escape for him. It's certainly less rude than running away screaming.

"Y-you wish to enter my own private sanctuary? Hmm-hmm-hmm... I guess I could. Normally I would have said no, but I feel like we share a connection, you and I!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29985371

It's better not to kill.

>>29985374

Honestly, Kirlian doesn't seem like he got off so easily. Personally, revenge forever seems like it would get boring. But hey, if she's not there yet then that's okay too.
>>
>>29985902
Has anyone thought about us (Emerald) wanting revenge on our parents?

Do you think Emerald may reconsider even the slightest? What are his thoughts about this extreme view of vengeance?

And more importantly...

How well do we handle guts and gore?
>>
>>29985902
We've been wanting to get into her bedroom from the start, so I am okay with this. We need to keep her on our side, so she might lend us a few revival potions to help us with our revenge (Of course we wont use them for that).

>>29985921
Emerald's life goal has been revenge from the start. Even Joy felt this was kinda fucked up, but until those two are dead Emerald will never be safe. That bounty on his head isn't ever gonna vanish on it's own.
>>
>>29985902
we /g/uro now, follow the mare
>>
>>29985977
She is crazy but if we act like there is nothing wrong and we "get" her she can be on our side, in fact following her would be safer than antagonizing right now
>>
>>29985921
I think we need to consider the difference between justice and revenge. There's a certain pettiness about killing our step parents out of spite. But, we can't forget that they're awful ponies who have not only hurt us but most likely others as well.

Maybe this is a sign of how revenge isn't supposed to work. Hydey is a cautionary tale about going too far. We have a long while to think about it, I guess, but maybe the vengeance we take can be tempered somewhat.

>>29985394
>>29985417
You never stick your dick in crazy... but maybe she can stick her strapon in us.
>>
>>29986024
The difference between Emerald and Hydey is that Emerald has good fucking reasons to go as far as murdering them, this isn't "i am going to set my school on fire because is suffered bullying", Emerald's step parents intentionally fucked him in the head and he is going to set things straight, people benefiting from that is just a bonus
>>
>>29985902
Sure, lets go see it.
>>
>>29985902
Ask if she wants to fuck
>>
File: who.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>29984529
>>29985374
>>29985902
>tfw afraid of her but see a parallel between her and Emmy
I know it isn't the proper usage of this phrase, but "through a mirror darkly" comes to mind. Which also makes me think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz9nwS4rdE0 would be good Aldehyde battle music.

>>29985921
>>29986024
Emerald certainly has good reasons to off his stepparents, and he can tell himself that he's doing it to prevent them from hurting others. Technically, that would be a byproduct of killing them. Thing is, Pip pointed out that our want to kill them is for selfish reasons, revenge, and not for justice or preventative ones. She can see our corruption, and she said that Emerald has quite a lot of it, and his want for revenge is a large part of it. Honestly, this is one of my favorite things about Emerald. I said it before, but I love that there's a dark little murderous nugget lurking in an otherwise sweet kid's heart. It's something to bear in mind. We don't need to spread suffering when we ourselves know it all too well. No torture, no excessive hurting, just put them down. Like a rabid dog, they need it. Nothing more.
>>
>page 10
>>
>>29985902
be sure to remain calm around the mare. calmly ask if that means she's close to being done with the potion project.
>>
>>29985902
Ask how many of the 'bullies' has she killed? What was some of the things they did to her?
>>
>>29985902
So what is it like to kill someone? What exactly was it that made Olam decide to hire you? Did he know about the murders beforhand?
>>
>>29985902
I think if we do get revenge on the step-parents it should be humane and fair. murdering them again and again sounds extreamly cruel. Emerald should think on this as this mare got revenge and she's clearly insane because of it. I wonder if the red aura was her corruption.
>>
>>29985902
So Ald why were you up this late and stomping around loudly anyway?
>>
File: 1442.png (128KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442.png
128KB, 640x600px
>>29985914
>>29985921
>>29985977
>>29986002
>>29986024
>>29986207

Emerald thinks about what Aldehyde said about revenge. Is his thirst for revenge any different from hers? Yes. Yes of course it is. She's clearly not entirely sane... But still..

The colt shakes his head, he'll worry about it later. As the pair walk, they round the corner and start to go back up near Emerald's room.

A door suddenly opens and Emerald hears a voice.

"H-hey there little guy! I managed to fish something interesting out. Wanna check it out? Ya know, in my room?" He says, glancing up nervously at the mare he's with, clearly trying to get Emerald away from the Aldehyde.

"Oh. Hello Kirlian. We are actually heading over to my room for the moment. You are of course, welcome to come as well." She says, staring right back at him.

His mouth gapes at this, but he recovers himself.

"Come on now Emerald. You can't go promising to meet someone when you promised to hang out with me!" He says, grabbing the colts foreleg.

"Hey, he asked me to see my room. I'm not forcing him." Aldehyde says, grabbing the foals other foreleg.

"Wha- Why would you choose to go with her? You got a death wish, kid?" He asks Emerald alarmed.

Emerald says that she won't do that.

"What, is that what should told you? And you believe her?" Kirlian says, not loosening his grip.

"Instead of bugging me and my friends, why don't you work on your potion? Are you even close to figuring it out yet?" Aldehyde says angrily.

"Of course! I'm just waiting for the proper alignment of planet and moons, and trying to get permission from Olam to go to a leyline and-"

They continue to argue on and on, neither of them letting their grip go.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29987690
go with Aldehyde, I want to see how much edge we're dealing with here.

>inb4 she gon' kill us
Naw she invited Kirlian to come too, and she shouldn't be so retarded as to think a 2 on 1 is ever a good idea. I don't trust her much but I believe her when she says she won't hurt us, at least for the time being
>>
>>29987690

Now seems like a good time to get them to talk through their problems. Maybe we can resolve this peacefully? if not, the shield spell will at least stop bloodshed.
>>
>>29987690
>Emerald says that she won't do that.

>"What, is that what should told you? And you believe her?" Kirlian says, not loosening his grip.

You know, we might be a little more naive than we realize.

Also, as a side note: Tell them to hold up a minute. There's a very simple solution to all of this... we get a 3 pony train going, Kirlian in back, Emmy in the middle, and Aldehyde in front. Then we can settle all out issues like adults.
>>
>>29987690
Krilain I can handle myself and I'm sure whatever it is that's interesting can wait. Can it?
>>
>>29987690
Interrupt them and say you should go already, we can talk to Kirlian later about this bullying story to see if Hyde is obsessing over nothing or not
>>
>>29987728
We should first listen to his side of the story so we can moderate this properly, we can do that later when we learn more about what happened between them, if we only trust Hyde she will most likely say some bullshit that is not true

And remember the kind of shit she wants to do with her "bullies", if we give her chances to doubt us we will end on the list and risk our lives
>>
>>29987690

Do insane people have the ability to find resolve with themselves or others? I don't think they do, So lets not even try to have them talk through it.

Let's go with Aldehyde so we don't make her upset, quickly.
>>
>>29987690
Tell Kirlan that we are sorry but we can hang out later. We would like to know more tarot card reading after all.
>>
>>29987798
adding to what i said, if we really do plan on involving ourselves with this issue we need to first learn about our surroundings and each person's role into this, some stuff is bugging me about what Hyde said and i think we should investigate before taking any important decisions
>We still don't know exactly what happened between Kirlian and Hyde (we can't trust her word alone)
>What Hyde said about Kirlian and his actual behavior don't match, someone is either hiding something or is wrong
>We still don't know how Olam falls into this
>Why would Kirlian stick around knowing his life is in danger
>Why would Olam just sit down letting this happen if he is aware of Hyde's shenanigans
>Why would Olam protect Hyde in the first place
That, of course, is assuming we give a fuck, its not like not helping them will affect us directly
>>
>>29987690
Tell them both that they both don't have to fight over me and in fact maybe we should just go to bed. (if we want to leave this might be a good chance to do so. We have a lot to talk to Olam about.)
>>
>>29987690
I think we should try to mediate this but if that isn’t working just go with her.
>>
>>29987690
Ask Ald to wait for a moment. Tell Krilan that we belive him about her but she is on good terms with us for now. if she did try something I have several ways to protect myself. Tell him to remain calm and we'll talk in the morning. After that tell Krilan goodnight and ask Ald to lead the way.
>>
>>29987690
when we are away from Krilan ask Ald why is he on her list of ponies to get revenge on. Was he diffrent back in school? as he seems rather... timid.
>>
>>29988095
Yeah, that's a good idea.
>>
>>29987690
Poor Krilain, he's very much wanting to protect us from her. While that is nobel of him I think Emerald could protect himself as long as he and by extension us are cereful.
>>
>>29987690
So Ald why were you up this late and stomping around loudly anyway?
>>
>>29987690
yawn and ask what time is it?
>>
>>29987690
maybe we can sneak away from this conversation and sneak off to bed. if either of them ask feign being tired and sleepy.
>>
>>29987690
interupt and ask how close either of them feel they are to completing their respective potions.
>>
>>29987690
>So what is it like to kill someone? What exactly was it that made Olam decide to hire you? Did he know about the murders beforhand?

When we are away from Krilian ask her this ^
>>
>>29987690
Try to calm both of them down. there is no need to fight over me.
>>
>>29987690
Huh, i guess they have a thing going on
Let's ask olam about these two when we see him
>>
>>29987690
this could get ugly let's try to help ease down the conversation before it get's ugly.
>>
File: fuckingshiteatingpieceofgarbage.png (108KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingshiteatingpieceofgarbage.png
108KB, 480x272px
>>29987690
inb4 "A body has been discovered!"
>>
>>29987690
You both seem like you want to be my friend but if you can't be civil maybe I won't be able to hang out with either.
>>
>>29987690
Being fought over is pretty nice. We have both their trust and I don't want to ruin that, so it's hard to pick either one. If we could push Kirlian to come with us, imply that it's the only real way to protect Emerald, then we can hear from both of them and get a more clear idea of what's going on.
>>
>>29987690
If there is even the slightest chance to make peace between those two, we should go for it!

Aldehyde accused Kirlian of beeing a bully. What did he do exactly? Let them both explain one after another.

We need to know more about that red aura ASAP. Mabe Aldehyde is possessed and she is not beeing herself? Use the dragon lantern to ask Joyride (she is probably awake right now) and Sensoria (if somepony knows magic auras it is her) about the aura.
>>
>>29988886
i think the red aura might be corruption.
>>
File: 1443.png (133KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443.png
133KB, 640x600px
>>29987716
>>29987728
>>29987768
>>29987810
>>29988054
>>29988079

Emerald tries to mediate this fight. It is night after all, and he'd be a bit embarrassed if anyone woke up because of this.

"There is no way I'd forgive that... That piece of trash!" Aldehyde says, pointing to Kirlian, "I'll never forget what he did! What any of those monsters did!"

"...And I can never forgive her for what she did! She's a cold-blooded murderer! She killed a bunch of her schoolmates, and on top of that our parents! How could I forgive someone like that?" Kirlian says angrily to Emerald, "I have no sister!"

"And I have no brother, especially not some quack peddling woo meister! I heard that you had all sorts of gambling debts on top of the one you told Olam you are here for!"

This is getting a bit out of hoof...

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29988900
>Inb4 incest
>>
>>29988900
Wait, you are both brother and sister?

Tell them both to cool it. Obviously there is some serious problems between the both of you. But if you two are just going to fight this evening then I'm going to bed. No room visiting or seeing whatever it is you wanted me to see.
>>
>>29988900
Do not involv yourself further. Go to bed and confront Olam about this troubling stuff.
>>
>>29988900
Don't get involved at all. In fact, let's go to bed.
>>
>>29988900
Tell them both to drop it. if they don't then they are going to wake the others! Do either of you want the other ponies here find out about this?
>>
>>29988900
Ask Ald if we are going to see her room or not.
>>
>>29988900
Lead Aldehyde away, awkwardly mentioning that she wanted to show us her place, right? Anything to get them apart.
>>
>>29988900
Watch and listen from a safe distance. We still need to know more about them and apparently their family.

In case they start attacking each other knock them out with magic missile. We can't let them hurt each other!
>>
>>29988900
It doesn't matter if either of you forgive each other or not. You are both family. I have a sister who's a street thief but if she's family, she's family.
>>
>>29988900
Try to separate them.
>>
>>29988965
The fact that they are related has no actual bearing on anything anon. Family doesn't get a free pass to assholes just because they're family.

What we should focus on is; asking his side of the story before we jump to conclusions for either side.
>>
>>29988900
Apologise and seperate the two of them. Tell them that fighting each other isn't going to solve anything. Flash a scowl at both of them. this is something that both of them are going to have to work through. murdered family members and classmates or not. Apologise again and tell Krilian that we'll talk and hang out with him tomorrow like we 'promised' but for now Ald was going show me her room.
>>
>>29988900
Ask why did she murder her parents. What was the reason or the cause?
>>
>>29988900
We may need to lightly use our push magic to seperate them.
>>
>>29988900
Didn't expect that my assumption from the stream would end up really being CQ canon after I pointed out how they looked like they would be siblings.

Anyways, They're in the middle of the hallway arguing so if they keep doing it, Emerald should at least take them to do it behind a closed space to not wake up the others. If not Aldehyde's room that Kirlian might not agree on entering, emerald should take them both to his room before trying to find a way for them to stop fighting.
>>
>>29989014
Don't ask this now, it's liable to rile up Kirlian, which in turn will rile Aldy, and escalate the argument. I'd like to get Aldehyde away, tell her to show us her place.

We can ask her there. For a colt whose never known his parents, I can imagine he'd be really put off hearing someone actually killed theirs.
>>
>>29989219
For a colt who wants to get revenge on the only parental figures he had (The step-parents), I can imagine he wouldn't be put off hearing about someone who actually killed theirs*

I think you mispelled something there, anon.
>>
>>29988900
Guys, please....
You're both, awful people.
>>
>>29989359
I don't know, I read into it that we want to find our real family.
>>
>>29989466

Yeah, put them both under shields. They need to work things out without hurting each other. Right now they're just bullying and hurting each other in a cycle.
>>
>>29989693
>put them both under shields.

not a bad idea but I think we can only put up one shield at a time for now.
>>
>>29988900
>How could I forgive someone like that?"
Personal experience.
Our adopted family raped us. So the whole killing them thing is a bit more acceptable from our viewpoint. The revival torment part though is a bit much.

Tell these two it's way too late at night for their family drama, so we're just going to head back to bed.
>>
I have to agree here. >>29989466

>>29988900
What hyde did was bad, frankly, I think the whole revenge thing is bad in general but obviously, she must have been in a lot of pain to go this far off the deep end.
So where was her brother when she needed support; off gambling his life away?
Her parents obviously didn't or couldn't help her and she had no friends so who else was going to help her.

I have a feeling Kirlian has really dropped the ball on the whole supportive sibling thing. No wonder she wants him dead. I'd be spiteful of a deadbeat like him getting his ass saved by luck all the time too. Ya know...if I was crazy.
>>
>>29988900
Let's try to get them to quit yelling at each other. We're still going to see her room after this.
>>
>>29988900
We're going to need to learn more about both sides before we try to fix this or leave him to his fate. Emerald himself is not exactly a stranger to wanting revenge though I think having your step parents murder your real parents and then mess you up physically and mentally is probably on a whole other level than what happened with aldehyde. Or maybe aldehyde is just crazy.either way let's lewd this mare or turn it into a incest threeway simultaneously.
>>
YEAH YEAH HERE WE GO!
So they're finally here, performing for you!
If you want to lewd, you can join the Quest too!
Put your hooves together if you'd fuck a trap!
As we take you to Mike Pence to get zapped! HUH!
CQ! Colt Quest!
>>
>>29988900
Seperate the two. Yelling out in the hall is not going to solve anything. tug on Ald's leg to ask if she's going to show us her room or not?
>>
For the future. Don't put our dick in crazy.
>>
File: 1444.png (173KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444.png
173KB, 640x600px
>>29988934
>>29988951
>>29988955
>>29988956
>>29988965
>>29988980
>>29990828

Emerald says they should quiet down, unless they really want others to find out what is going on.

"Good! Maybe some outsider will here and we'll have the guards at the door!" Kirlian says grinning angrily.

"Pay attention dunderhead. There aren't any non-apprentices staying here at the moment! And if you really want to go around telling people about me, why don't you run it past Olam first? I'm sure he'd love to know you are jeopardizing his laboratory over a little squabble." Aldehyde says, grinning in the same manner.

"A little squabble?! You want to kill me!" Kirlian retorts.

Emerald asks that they please calm down a little, and that there is some serious problems between the two of them that they should probably try to work out some other time. If all they are going to do is scream at each other he's just going to go to bed.

"Oh!" Kirlian pipes up, "That's totally a good option as well!"

"Tch, come on Emerald, I'm done here." Aldehyde says, stomping off.

Emerald looks at the mare and back at Kirlian, and after giving a swift apology trots to catch up with Aldehyde. Emerald hears a slam behind him, but only briefly looks back before continuing on.

The mare still looks a little miffed.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29991420
Tell Hyde that we're sorry for bad moment between her and her brother. Also say that this whole event has been really tireing so we're going to get some sleep now.
>>
>>29991420
I can't help but feel a bit bad for her. She must have been though alot to drive her to this point.
Ask if she'd like a hug to calm her down.
>>
>>29991420
Ask if her brother was always like this. Follow her to her room.
>>
>>29991420
>>29991586
I don't. Mare is fucked in the head and we do not know the full story. We could probably ask the both of them about it, but I doubt we'll get to know the whole truth. And something tells me if you guys what to go snooping in Aldehyde's stuff, that could lead to death.
>>
>>29991420
Lets just ask for her side of the story, from the beginning.
>>
>>29991420
I want to try and give her some help but first we should ask for a bit more details on why she did it. Then we can tell if she's tormented soul like Emerald and not just someone who randomly snapped.

But first we should probably try to calm her down.
>>
>>29991420
Ask why is it she killed her parents and wants to do the same with Krilian? Did they ingore your troubles? Did they hurt you?
>>
>>29991655
We can ask them separately when its the right time, using both stories we can figure out what is bullshit and what isn't
>>
>>29991420
Give her a gentle back rub or something.
I think she'll need to calm down before we get any useful information about what happened out of her.
>>
>>29991420
Try to liven up the mood. Spin in place and do a little [jojo] pose to see if you can make Hydey smile before you two go on.~
>>
>>29991759
Of course, but think anons will want to do something stupid like snooping.
>>
>>29991420
Ask how long ago did this all start?
>>
>>29991420
Ask if she thinks Olam will provide me with a lab coat as well.
>>
>>29991420
What exactly was it that made Olam decide to hire you? Did he know about the murders beforhand?
>>
>>29991420
Emerald should think to himself. If he want's to get away from the crazy mare he has a good excuse now of feigning tiredness and going to bed. But it's not about finding a way to escape now is it? No I think the real reason why he's still following her is because he's curious. He want's to know more about her and what revenge was like for her.
>>
>>29991420
how close are you to completing that potion?
>>
>>29991814
>because he's curious.
Wouldn't surprise me. After all, shes already got her revenge. If it's really worth it then maybe she can be of uses to help him get his revenge.

But once you take steps toward vengeance it's a very hard urge to turn away from. I hope he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>29991420

she needs a hug.
>>
>>29991420
>420 blaze it xD post
Tell her you're sorry the she doesn't get on well with her family.

>>29991586
>>29991943
Anon how many times must I tell you? Stop being such a hugslut.

>>29991814
Partially this, but partially I want to see how messed up she is. If she's absolutely off the deep end I feel like we should do something, say something. Murdering people for a slight isn't okay. I'd like to ask her what the bullies supposedly did to her, but it should probably wait until she's cooled off some.
>>
>>29991420
Why does Olam protect that guy anyway? He's such an asshole. Olam should just let you kill him.
>>
>>29991420
I feel like we're all assuming she wont have a great reason. But I could imagine her life made Emerald's look like paradise. To see this pony achieve the same thing he wants to, and to be only 1 pony away from total success. She's like a role model! But we do need to find out just what happened. Offer to share our story with her if she's not up to it.

Either Emerald's plan for revenge will become more refined, with a possible ally to help. Or he gets so scared of becoming Aldehyde that he gives up on the idea. Either way, I need to know more about Hydey. Hopefully Kirlian is still alive tomorrow for us to ask him for his side.
>>
>>29991420
Follow her, and lick his hooves
If we look more weird, she probably thinks we are more like her
>>
>>29991420
Tell her we're sorry for getting caught up in that and that we'd still like to see her room. Ask her if her potion could make someone immortal.
>>
>>29991420
Tell her about the lich we met
>>
>>29991420
So what is it like to kill someone?
>>
File: 1445.png (85KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445.png
85KB, 640x600px
>>29991569
>>29992369
>>29994227
>>29994887
>>29994227
>>29991772

Emerald apologizes for the bad moment between her and her brother. Emerald asks why Olam even protects him.

"Because he sees something in him. For the love of me I don't know what though. At least for me and the other apprentices it makes sense but... Kirlian didn't know and wasn't all that interested in alchemy before he came here. I'm not sure what Olam expects him to accomplish." Aldehyde says, gritting her teeth.

Emerald considers telling Aldehyde about Lord Sepulcher. After all it might help her with her research. He remembers that he promised not to tell where he lives though, and so thinks better of it.

Instead Emerald asks if he'll get a lab coat too. He kind of wants one.

She laughs like she did before Emerald found out about her secret and says, "I would hope so! Though it might not quite be your size."

Emerald thinks on it a bit, and thinks that he is okay with it. The colt asks if her potion would make someone immortal.

"Since I don't have the potion's recipe complete I can't tell you exactly how it would work, but essentially yes that's the plan." She says, still walking.

Emerald asks what it's like to kill someone.

"Couldn't tell you. I haven't killed any people. Only piles of trash walking around pretending to be people." She mutters.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29995877
>Emerald asks what it's like to kill someone.
>"Couldn't tell you. I haven't killed any people. Only piles of trash walking around pretending to be people."
What I take from that is she feels nothing. We've got a legit sociopath on our hands boys.
>>
>>29995877
WOW. No remorse much?
So why specifically did you kill the other apprentices? What did they do to you specifically?
>>
>>29995899
>We've got a legit sociopath on our hands boys.
Fuck shit. Now isn't this fuck fan-fucking-tastic. Kirlian was most definitely right about the crazy part.
>>
>>29995877
>I haven't killed any people
edgelord confirmed
>>
>>29995899
She doesn't consider the people she killed to be people but monsters is a bit different from a sociopath. Aldehyde is still crazy but crazy for the revenge.

>>29995900
She didn't kill other apprentices she killed her classmates. Olam wouldn't have her here if she killed his other apprentices.

>>29995911
Crazy mares are the best lay. Fortunately Aldehyde seems to only want the people that hurt her so Emerald should be safe.
>>
>>29995877
Okay, this is getting a little bit ridiculous. We need to find out what happened between her and those ponies she killed, if we can. I have a terrible feeling that we shouldn't have chosen her over her brother. What could possibly be a good excuse for killing her schoolmates and her own parents? I'm not saying there isn't a justification, but we might have also just chosen a clinically insane murderer over the pony who was trying to protect us.

After we check out her room, we should probably get to bed soon so we can be at Olam's quarters bright and early. We don't want to fall asleep in the middle of sucking him off. Maybe afterward we can probe him for answers about Hydey and Krilian.
>>
>>29995877
>Emerald asks what it's like to kill someone.
>"Couldn't tell you. I haven't killed any people. Only piles of trash walking around pretending to be people."
Either she sees something other than a corpse when she kills someone, or she feels no guilt.
Ask whether they SEEMED like ponies before she killed them, and after for that matter.
Don't ask if she has ever felt guilt though, that might make us seem like the others.
>>
>>29995877
Ask how did it all happen? what were the terrible things that they did to spark your journey for revenge?
>>
>>29995877
Let's head to her room and see if we can get her to open up about what happened. Let's put together the story and lewd Aldehyde while we're at it. Later we can get the other half from Kirlian and see if we can put an end to the sibling blood feud.
>>
>>29995952
She killed her parents, and doesn't feel bad at all. Nothing. Now, we don't have the whole story, so maybe she had a good reason, but to feel NOTHING from killing the people who gave you life, no, she's very wrong inside. Even if you despised your parents, for good reason, you'd feel something.
>>
>>29996036
She feels ecstatic if that picture is anything to go by. Jokes aside why would she feel bad about killing ponies who she feels "wronged" her so much that she killed them? Now whether or not it was justified remains to be seen but if you're going down the revenge path remorse is probably not what you're going to feel after the final blow is struck.
>>
>>29995899
>>29995911
I take it a different way. She has to demonize them otherwise she'd be forced to feel guilty about it. It's a another unhealthy up way of copeing.

It's kinda a result of the whole revenge thing. If you don't keep that hate fueled fire going, the guilt will start to creep in. Demonizing the people who wronged her is all she do to keep it together.
>>
>>29996036
What about our step parents? Are we all in agreement that their death is completely fine when the time comes? I'm not saying Hydey is for sure justified in her lack of remorse, but maybe we could empathize with her.

Of course, this is entirely dependent on us hearing the whole story. We should investigate every pony we come across and try to get the story straight.
>>
>>29995877

Flat out no empathy. I have no idea how to fix that, but I imagine it needs a lot of therapy.
>>
>>29995984
She's not hallucinating she knows they were ponies she's just justifying her actions by saying they were such scum that they don't count as people.

But she's probably just lieing to herself to avoid feeling guilty.
>>
Ask Hyde if she'll help us kill our evil parents!
>>
>>29995877
Ask how many 'bullies' has she killed? What was some of the things they did to her?
>>
>>29996081
Emerald's step parents are evil. They killed his real parents including sunshine. They abused Emerald physically emotionally and mentally. They kidnapped tortured and most likely killed those two order of the arrow members at best and possibly gave their souls to be devoured by whatever demons Emerald's step parents are trying to contact for some evil purpose. They continue to use the Jewel family fortune to help fund a war in the zebralands.

Ultimately if Emerald wants to live a life without worry of being hunted, protect his friends, and put an end to all the suffering his step parents cause he must put a stop to them.
>>
>>29996081
>What about our step parents? Are we all in agreement that their death is completely fine when the time comes?
Yes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bjHLg9zkf4
Replace these two with Ruby and Emerald and you've got it on the money.
>>
>>29995877
I don't think it really matters if she was wrong or not. What really matters is if she can be a tool to help Emerald get his own revenge.
Ask this >>29996144
>>
>>29995877
Ask how long has she been here at this place.
>>
>>29995877
Let's ask if she'd be willing to help us with our own revenge schemes. maybe we can braid each other's manes while we do so.
>>
>>29996081
It really hinges on how much of a hand they had in Emeralds parents disappearance. At least for me anyways.

Just like we end up killing serial killers in real life,(I think they'd have to do some awful things to not just end up in jail for the rest of their life and getting the death penalty instead) depending on the country/place that is trying them for their crimes and the severity of their crimes, so too should we weigh our options in dealing with them when we get a better idea of what exactly they've done. Not to mention any collateral damage they might of caused to other ponies lives in dealing with demons.

I'd rather avoid killing anyone unless it's self defense or they're just the absolute scum of the earth. But if it turns out they did have Emeralds parents killed to take their place, I can't say i'll really have any empathy for leaving them alive.
>>
>>29995877
Follow her to her room. Meantion that as another pony that was wronged dearly by 'monsters' we'd like to know what it was that they did to her.
>>
>>29995877
>"Since I don't have the potion's recipe complete I can't tell you exactly how it would work, but essentially yes that's the plan." She says, still walking.
Couldn't you theoretically keep yourself alive doing that then? Would you do that if it turns out you could? Would you have to be dead before you could administer it to yourself?
>>
>>29996081
>Are we all in agreement that their death is completely fine when the time comes?

No, I think that the whole revenge thing is bad and Emerald will only suffer for perusing it. But I'm content with watching the fires burn and see what happens at the end of the road.

I think he'll only feel empty inside after it's done.
>>
>>29995877
We've never killed ponies either but so far we've hardly tried to kill anything I was just wondering...

...does it feel bad the first time? Does it get easier each time?
>>
>>29995877
once we go into her room ask to take her glasses off. We'd like to see what she looks like without them.
>>
>>29995877
quietly check her aura again. is it still red?
>>
>>29995877
>>29996259
>>29996144
>>29996214
>>29996232
>>29996273

seconding these questions (missed one the first time)
>>
Here's what I think happened to Aldehyde:
She DID think that the people who bullied her were ponies.
And later on, she "realized" that they were monsters all along who blinded everyone and herself to this "fact".
She probably thinks this to justify her insanity and urge to kill them by convincing herself it isn't murder because they aren't ponies.
She thinks the monsters are hiding among us to find our weaknesses or something. And she is the only "sane" pony to see through their disguises.
What do you guys think? Is this a bit of a stretch?
>>
>>29996352
I think it's a bit of a stretch. I don't think she thinks they are literal monsters but figurative ones which is why she considers them to be subpony and okay to kill. Unless those glasses let her see the monsters and we're about to go full They Live in here.
>>
>>29995877
Ask when did she first started doing alchemy. Was she our age when she started? or older?
>>
>>29996352
No dude, I don't think she's that kind of crazy she doesn't really believe their not ponies she's just dehumanizing them so she won't feel guilty.

She’s just thinks that they deserve it.
>>
>>29995877
Were you ever caught Ald?
>>
>>29996387
>>29996474

Yeah, if my theory was correct she would probably call them changelings or changeling-like instead of generically calling them monsters and piles of trash. Sorry.
>>
>>29995877
Just want to bring this up to all those calling her a psycho and someone to run from. We already know a pony that worked out how to become immortal, and has been known to kill others. If you're gonna demonize Aldehyde, what's your excuse for Joyride? Aldehyde is someone Emerald has more in common with, not that I want to replace Joy, but I hope these two can become partners.

Also ask Aldehyde if she prefers her stallions dead or alive. *wink*. Cause I really don't wanna See Em die during lewds. Best way to go but, too soon for that.
>>
>>29996856
>Also ask Aldehyde if she prefers her stallions dead or alive. *wink*.

I don't think we should say that anon.
>>
>>29995877
>>29996856
>Also ask Aldehyde if she prefers her stallions dead or alive.
This. We are in too deep already not to.
>>
>>29996900
That's fucking horrible, but god damn am I tempted to agree with saying it.
>>
>>29996856
>>29996912
Alright but let's say colt. We ain't no stallion.
>>
>>29996856
>Cause I really don't wanna See Em die during lewds
Me neither, but only because I don't want the quest to end. Otherwise might be kinda hot.
>>
>>29996856
>Also ask Aldehyde if she prefers her stallions dead or alive. *wink*. Cause I really don't wanna See Em die during lewds. Best way to go but, too soon for that.

Ald seems to like us but this too funny to not ask.
>>
>>29996856
>Also ask Aldehyde if she prefers her stallions dead or alive. *wink*.

No let's not. She might get the wrong idea about us.
>>
>>29997001
What, that we want to have sex with her? 'cause that's getting the right idea about us.
>>
>>29997020
That we have a death fetish or something.
>>
>>29997045
You're paranoid. She won't think that. And if she does, we can just pass it off as wanting to see her brutally violate her enemies when she brings them back as zombies to torture. That should earn us points with her.
>>
>>29997156
Holy shit anon, let's not take the road to becoming a serial killer.
>>
>>29997170
Nah man, I'm just saying we can play it off to stay on her good side. Do you really want to be on this crazy bitch's bad side?
>>
>>29996856

Joyride has always seemed to minimize killing. She might be an amoral hedonist, but she's not without empathy. Aldy is broken on a while nother level.

I don't want lil perv to end up like that. I don't think most of us do. Honestly, if that means rethinking revenge I'm all for it. I was never sold on it to start with.
>>
>>29997186
I wish I could find that post where we asked Joy what bad stuff she's done, and she promptly changed the subject. I don't think it was a big passage, just a line or two, but it was interesting.
>>
>>29997170
>let's not take the road to becoming a serial killer
That's what taking judgment into your own hand and using revenge is. It won't end in any way that isn't messy.

That's why pip said revenge is corrupt.
>>
>>29997186
>>29997211

I doubt Emerald will rethink revenge so much as decide he better be careful not to get carried away and let it consume him.
>>
>>29997211
There is ways to get revenge with out being a killer.
>>
>>29997178
By lying to her and making her think that we understand her as much as she'd like us to? Why not just say we were just joking and trying to break the ice with a joke she might appreciate. I'd rather not lead her on at all.

I also thought the joke was funny personally, if not a bit fucked.

>>29997186
You know the scary thing is, we still barely know what she's done in the past. I can't imagine she's gone genocidal like Ol' Cloaky, but there is still the possibility she's done some horrible things that we don't know about.

That and I like her until proven otherwise.

>>29997211
If possibly offing two terrible ponies for not only ruining our life, but other peoples lives makes us corrupt then a bit of corruption is ok. Being alive and being punished could be far worse than just being dead. That stuff that Ald wants to do with reviving them just to torture them to death again? I don't want anything close to that.
>>
>>29997239
Yes, you could but it's still corrupt because you're inflicting suffering on another for the sake of your own satisfaction. Vengeance is a hateful and selfish thing, by its nature.

>>29997224
>he better be careful not to get carried away and let it consume him.
I bet Hyde though the same thing. But she then she just couldn't stop stabbing. kek

>>29997288
>makes us corrupt then a bit of corruption is ok.
A bit. Eh, no I'm pretty sure its a very corrupt thing to do, but honestly, I don't care.
I do have a slight preference for Emmy not going for revenge, but part of me wants to see how far down the rabbit hole he'll fall.
>>
>>29997325
>I do have a slight preference for Emmy not going for revenge, but part of me wants to see how far down the rabbit hole he'll fall.
Don't be absurd anon. You know we aren't just gonna go out and start killing cause hey, we did it once, why not do it again?
>>
>>29997429
>start killing cause hey, we did it once, why not do it again?
That's not really what I'm talking about. It's more of an: what he'll be willing to scrfice to reach his goal type of thing.
>>
>>29997288

Yeah, even Ol' Cloaky seems like he's given up on the impulse to hurt other things. He just wants to be left alone and be a weeb.

>>29997325

I think Em probably shouldn't go after revenge. What would Mom think? Hey, with this potion we could rescue her and ask.
>>
>>29997716
>Yeah, even Ol' Cloaky seems like he's given up on the impulse to hurt other things.
Anon.... Did you completely forget the part where he was going to kill us?
>>
>>29997596
I think this is why Aldehyde is a good reminder to Emerald about not losing himself in his pursuit of revenge.

>>29997716
>I think Em probably shouldn't go after revenge. What would Mom think? Hey, with this potion we could rescue her and ask.

I was curious about that too, but at the same time I wonder if the three demons could bring Sunshine back if we got them all together. I'd kinda like it if Emerald could have a family with Sunshine, Ruby, Joyride, and maybe even Larimar.
>>
>>29995877
Boop her
>>
>>29997716
>What would Mom think?
I'm pretty sure she'd be disappointed with how Joy described her. In don't think Sunshine was a vengeful pony.
>>
>>29997778
>I'm pretty sure she'd be disappointed with our revenge from how Joy described her. I don't think Sunshine was a vengeful pony.
Oops. Typed too fast.
>>
>>29997778
>>29997792
They ruined his life, treated him like he wasn't even a person, just a commodity. They whored him out to strangers against his will, perhaps even hurt him physically. Probably. Mentally there's no doubt. If we're aspects of Emerald's mind, then I'm his anger. What they did to Em can't be forgiven. They changed him forever and robbed him of a normal childhood. They consort with demons, and if they'll inflict pain and suffering to their supposed "family," who else will they do it to? There's only one thing you do with rabid dogs.
>>
>>29997863
>They whored him out to strangers against his will

uh. No. They didn't have other ponies do that to him. Just themselves.
>>
>>29997863
>If we're aspects of Emerald's mind, then I'm his anger.
Wow, this is cringy as fuck.
>>
>>29997863
And there is a good possibility they killed Emeralds parents too.
>>
>>29997863
>They consort with demons
So do we, that's what Pip is.
>>
>>29997778
There's more than just a revenge aspect to this. While finishing his step parents would be cathartic for Emerald it's also a responsibility that's been placed in his lap. His step parents continue to use Emerald's family's fortune, name, and power to cause suffering and misery of others as well as trying to do something evil involving powerful demons. It is his duty to put a stop to it all.

>>29997899
You say that like it makes it better.

>>29997915
Joyride is going to flip if she thinks our step parents killed sunshine.
>>
>>29997929
>You say that like it makes it better.

I'm just correcting misinformation.
>>
>>29997929
>Joyride is going to flip if she thinks our step parents killed sunshine.
I dare say that would be the first time we would see Joy legit angry at anyone.
>>
>>29997929
>There's more than just a revenge aspect to this
Whatever you say killer.
>>
>>29997915
>>29997946
If they actually killed our mom who turns out to be Sunshine, I will be 100% locked in on revenge. They killed Em too, in that case.
>>
>>29998113
I wouldn't even blame you anon I'd be right there with you
>>
>>29998113
>>29998507
>>29997929
>>29997863

I'm not sure about you guys but my idea of revenge is simply dethroning them and having them imprisoned.
>>
>>29998588
They may be too dangerous to leave alive or Emerald may want to have some closure for his childhood being stolen from him. We will have to see what their fates will be.
>>
>>29998588
That's justice not revenge. The two aren't the same thing.
>>
File: 1446.png (144KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446.png
144KB, 640x600px
>>29995899
>>29995900
>>29995911
>>29995977
>>29995984
>>29995997
>>29996202

Emerald is... a bit concerned by that response. Perhaps it would have been better not to follow her. Emerald asks how long she's been at Olam's.

"Only about a year now. Olam only started taking on apprentices a few years ago. Most of the other apprentices have been here for that time. I think Professor Tsabo was with Olam before even that though." She says as they walk.

Emerald apprehensively asks what her classmates and parents did that was so bad.

"They made my life a living hell. The constant bullying. The abuse. The name calling. The coercion. the ostracization. The rumor spreading." She says stopping and grabbing her head, "And my parents and my brother ignoring it. The unfair treatment. They loved my brother more you know. The time Kirlian pushed me into that cart of cow manure... That time that dad destroyed my lab supplies... Hrngh..."

Emerald puts a hoof on her shoulder. Emerald asks if that's what ultimately made her start murdering. That's a bit of a jump after all.

"No... No. It was that those... Those CREATURES never paid for their crimes. Here I thought the world was a just place. That they'd get theirs in the end... No, you have to make your own justice." She says, shivering worse than before.

"Ah ha... Sorry. Sometimes when I remember what happened i lose myself a bit." She says calming down shockingly fast, and then unlocking the door she starts to open it and turning to him and locking eyes says, "But things are looking up! I made a new friend! You wouldn't hurt me right? Friends don't do that to other friends."

Emerald gulps.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12878589

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30000149
Ask her to give us a moment then walk some distance away to talk to the amulet. Ask what it thinks of her.
>>
>>30000298
I think that might set her off.
>>
>>30000149
Sure, I wouldn't want to hurt those I care about.
>>
>>30000149
Try to calmly agree to enter. Ask how long has she stayed here at Olam's lab.
>>
>>30000149
Were you ever caught? How exactly did Olam know and made you promise?
>>
>>30000149
Of course. I try to be nice and kind to those who are nice to me.
>>
>>30000149
So when did you start alchmey?
>>
>>30000149
DARE TO ENTER MY MAGICAL REALM?
>>
File: 1447.png (130KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447.png
130KB, 640x600px
>>30000444
>>30000562
>>30000571
>>30000587
>>30000604
>>30000621

A little worried for himself, Emerald of course agrees that they are friends and that he would never hurt her.

She grins, and then invites Emerald inside.

The first thing the colt notices is that the whole place has a metallic tang to it. Second is that the room is rather meticulously clean except for one corner.

It looks like someone installed some sort of low tiled tub into the corner on the right of the door. It's half full of blood. There is also blood splatter all along the walls, and some even overflowed over the tub and hit the floor.

Diagonally from the door is a desk, though it's much bigger and nicer than Emerald's is. There are stacks of paper on it, as well as some handcuffs and some empty potion bottles. On the wall behind the desk are various newspaper articles, letters, and pictures of... What Emerald assumes to be the murders that Aldehyde has committed.

Next to that is a closed chest with some blood splatter on it, and almost meticulously clean in comparisson, next to it is her bed. Emerald notices many boxes stuffed underneath the bed.

Emerald hears the slam of a door behind him, and sees Aldehyde smiling. She walks past him and sits at her desk. As she does so Emerald notices there is also a photo of Kirlian hanging on the back of the door. It's rather recent as he is wearing his lab coat. The photo has taken some abuse, and Emerald is pretty sure from the darts and small knives hanging out of the picture, he is pretty sure he knows what happened.

Emerald gulps, and then asks if she was ever caught.

"Of course! That's why I'm here now. Olam was called in as a forensic scientist and spotted my genius with zombification potions during the investigation. His clout is enough that my execution got turned into a life sentence here at the laboratory." She says, smiling.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30000784
So I guess you won't be able leave then?
>>
>>30000784
So when did you start alchmey?
>>
>>30000784
try to remain calm and ask why is there so much blood in that tub?
>>
>>30000784
Ask if she could take her glasses off. We'd be curious to see what her eyes look like.
>>
>>30000784
So ask if she can help us get vengeance on our step parents.
>>
>>30000784
Ask why it was she was stombing around in the halls so late anyway?
>>
>>30000784
My like towards Aldehyde is starting to drop. I'm not thinking we shouldn't share too much about Emerald's step parents with her. If she takes it as a competition over who had the worst life, and she loses, it might upset her.
However, those potions of hers are too valuable to let go of. We need her to trust Emerald enough to give him one or two. So saying that he needs to murder his family too should be enough.
>>
>>30000784
Hmm, an important thing to think about. Is Emerald ready to be charged for murder if he killed his parents?

Those missing child posters will disappear after some years or at the very least no one will be able to force us to go back when were legal age, but a murder charge is alot harder to get rid of.
I really think revenge isn't worth it.
>>
>>30000784
Holy fuck. Alright. What's with the blood and boxes?

Seems to me that some of you scientists and apprentices are partially here because you're skilled in alchemy AND you're here for crimes of certain degrees. I agree with you that cruel ponies should be brought to justice, but to murder them?
Well I know there are those few exceptions that absolutely deserve it, but I'm not sure about the other alchemists you've killed.

On another note, what do you do with the organs? Donate them to hospitals? And if you ever get the Zombificication potion down, do you think you could make me one? Just in case?
>>
>>30000784
Boop her. Lewdly.
>>
>>30000784
I take it there's no way we can convince you to not kill your brother? He seemed like a nice enough guy. I know he's a nice guy cuz he tried to protect me from you, and from his eyes he must see you as a monster. That should mean something, right?
>>
>>30000934
Don't say this. That will trigger the fuck out of her.
>>
>>30000919
This is the worst possible time to start antagonizing her anon. We have to play this very carefully.
>>
>>30000784
you are a noble stallion. tell her to assume the position and consider how lucky she is to even speak to you.
>>
>>30000784
I hate to say it, but unless there was heavy amounts of emotional and physical abuse from all those around her, Ald here is just looking like a overdramatizing psycho. We'll have to get her brothers side of the story some time soon.

Ask her if why there is so much blood in the corner, does she do experiments in here too?

I really do feel bad for the more than likely delusional girl.

>>30001031
No.

>>30000934
We really shouldn't say something so tactless like that.
>>
>>30001041
trust me, psycho bitches need to learn their place, otherwise they might end up killing you.

plus the crazier they are, the better the sex is.
>>
>>30001031
I know that she inspired by Toko but I don't think that kind of treatment will work on her.

Besides Emmy is too weak willed to force people to do anything.
>>
>>30001052
Even if we were in the position to act in such a way, that's not Emerald. Also, did you not listen to her when she said she was bullied? Would it REALLY be a wise idea to bully her even more? No of course not.
>>
>>30001062
after he experiences crazy sex, he will become a stallion and be willing to do what it takes to keep it, and this one is as crazy as they come.

plus it's either that or certain death with how crazy this mare is.

>>30001066
it's sex, not bullying. he can be a gentlecolt about it if he wants, but the message needs to be delivered. he needs to grow up fast if he is to be able to face what is to come
>>
>>30001077
>you are a noble stallion. tell her to assume the position and consider how lucky she is to even speak to you.
If that's not bullying then I don't know what is. Christ anon, I really hope you aren't being serious.

>he needs to grow up fast if he is to be able to face what is to come
You're usually less of an asshole when you grow up, not more.
>>
>>30001100
just her that you're a young horny noble stallion that would love to rut her brains out then.
>>
>>30001100
>I really hope you aren't being serious.
are you being serious? real bullying is meant to hurt somebody. meant to make them feel like shit about themselves. you're just a liberal who needs to go to his safe place and cry.
>>
>>30001052
I'm pretty sure it's that kind of treatment that caused her to go off the deep end in the first place.

Don't make her suffer more anon.
>>
>>30001116
Ok anon, I think it's time for you to go back to /Pol/
>>
bend over lovely, i want to rut you.

then while rutting her, ask her how it feels to be rutted by a young noble stallion. tell her you are surrounded by mares you could have at any time, and instead of them you are rutting her.
>>
>>30001012
I'm not try to antagonize her. I'm trying to prevent her from killing her brother until we can get to the bottom of this.
>guy see's foal
>guy knows his fucking crazy sister is prowling the halls
>try's saving foal from sister
Come on. As far as he know he's pretty cool.

>>30001009
What do you suggest we say then?

>>30001031
No

>>30001041
As tactless as "please find it in your heart to have the kindness to not kill him please?"

>>30001052
No

>>30001062
Who's Toko?

>>30001066
>>30001124
You guys are making a lot of sense. Good for on you.

>>30001077
I know a lot of you are only here for the porn and fetishes, but the few times I think we should avoid lewds, not would be the time.

>>30001110
A noble stallion that's a colt with no estate, massive wealth, or any political power. Where is your stratagem anon? Where's the carefully laid out plan to get Emeralds dick wet with crazy mare pussy? What's this half baked pile of shit you're trying to shill?
>>
>>30001110
That's less brazen, still not a good idea, but less spiteful.

>>30001116
>real bullying is meant to hurt somebody. meant to make them feel like shit about themselves.
Waving your noble title around and telling her that she's lucky to even speak to you isn't bullying anon? Anon please, you have no argument at all and now you're just grasping at straws.

>>30001146
>As tactless as "please find it in your heart to have the kindness to not kill him please?"
Well I certainly can't imagine offhandedly telling her that he was protecting us from her would really be a good idea at all. That was the tactless part.

>I know a lot of you are only here for the porn and fetishes, but the few times I think we should avoid lewds, not would be the time.
Lewds are part of it, but I also genuinely want to see Emerald happy. And succeed in his quest.
>>
>>30001174
Woops. Spelling error. I wanted to say "now would be the time to avoid lewds."

>Well I certainly can't imagine offhandedly telling her that he was protecting us from her would really be a good idea at all. That was the tactless part.
It's not tactless. I want her to consider the possibility that her brother is 100% pure asshole.
>>
File: 1448.png (116KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448.png
116KB, 640x600px
>>30000795
>>30000798
>>30000820
>>30000919

Emerald asks if she is really okay with not being able to leave here.

"Well, I'm not entirely bound to the lab. I'm allowed to leave as long as Olam escorts me. That's a bit of a rarity though, since Olam is incredibly busy and some of the other apprentices want to get out to walk around as well. All but one of us is under the escort agreement." She says, looking at Emerald through her thick glasses.

Emerald asks what in the box near her, and the boxes under her bed.

"Oh! Well the ones under my bed are clothes and things, some spare lab coats... that sort of stuff. Stuff I dont' want to get to dirty. As for the chest here... Well..." She pats the large wood chest next to her bed and continues, "It contains some of my... Hmm... Let's call them tortue accessories."

Emerald's eyes dart back to the tub of blood again, and he shakily asks where it all came from.

"Huh? I thought I told you. I had one of the zombies in here. I thought having the hedge clippers would be fun but... Meh..." She says waving a hoof, "I just returned the body and was about to return the tool when you approached me."

Emerald asks when she started alchemy.

"Oh, I've always been into it since I was a child. That's one of the reasons people would pick on me so much. People used to call me a 'witch' and stuff like that. Always made mother sad, and Dad tried to get me to stop." And as she speaks that last line out of nowhere, she finishes with a soft mutter, "Showed them though..."

Emerald asks if she can take off her glasses. He wants to see what she looks like without them.

"Hmm? Oh, sure. I don't take them off much though because I'm farsighted. A rather unfortunate thing to have when you work along volatile chemicals and have to take copious amount of notes." She says with a chuckle, removing her glasses.

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: 1433074738430.png (131KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1433074738430.png
131KB, 403x403px
>>30001209
>those eyes
>>
>>30001209
Wow youre pretty.

So do you like keep sex toys under your bed or something?
>>
>>30001209
We should ask to borrow her glasses and tell her she looks pretty without them. Then we can hide them away just in case she goes crazy murder pony all over us. At least then she'll have trouble capturing us. Granted, this should be our plan B. We don't want to piss her off by stealing them immediately.

I'm not seeing a good way out of this. It looks like we may have to bang her.
>>
>>30001209
Comment on her pretty eyes in some innocent way.

Also, do NOT lewdly flirt with the crazy mare. Do not attempt to pseudo-dominate the crazy mare. You will get shanked.
>>
>>30001248
>may
Why do you think we even came here in the first place?
>>
>>30001196
>It's not tactless. I want her to consider the possibility that her brother is 100% pure asshole.
That's just the thing, I don't think she wants to consider that. And we have to be careful about bringing up the fact that she might be a bit distorted in her thinking.
>>
>>30001209
Pretty...
>>
>>30001258
Good point. Here's an idea, though. Why don't we take those handcuffs we say earlier and pretend like we're into bondage. Then we can attach her to the bed just to be safe while we do our thing.

Unless she has a strapon, of course.
>>
>>30001293
She is clearly dom, lets just roll with it for now and hope she isn't into guro
>>
>>30001280
So, you think we should leave her how she is? To freely kill people she deems too evil by her standards? You're ok with this?
>>
>>30001209
oh sweet celestia those eyes. absolutely hypnotizing.

ever been with a noble colt before love?
>>
>>30001209
i hope our foals have your eyes.
>>
>>30001209
I can't even. Not with all these shitty lewd posts. It's like no one's trying to make ideas that aren't terrible anymore.
>>
>>30001317
Agreed. But I really think it's just trolling and/or assbaggery.
>>
>>30001209
You all came this far for pussy and im not letting you puss out now.

Flirt with the pretty mare emerald, boost it if you can, cause failure here is going to make some un-nice things happen.
>>
>>30001209
Tell her she has pretty eyes and wink.
>>
>>30001304
>To freely kill people she deems too evil by her standards?
She's not able to do that. She got punished and isn't even able to leave the lab without an escort.
Besides you want Emmy to do the same thing.
>>
>>30001329
i know crazy chicks, and i know they need to learn their place if you want to survive them, let alone things working out in any way.

and fuck, those eyes, i need those eyes in my life!

>>30001366
purge emerald, PURGE IN THE NAME OF CELESTIA! FOR EQUESTRIA!
>>
>>30001209
Those eyes would be beautiful if the irises didn't look so demented.
10/10 perfect eyes for character.
>>
>>30001564
Personally I think the demented look makes them more beautiful, and her more sexy. We need to figure out if there are any fun alternate uses for her torture tools...
>>
>>30001209
compliment her eyes and flirt with her
>>
>>30001209
Tell her she has pretty eyes.
>>
>>30001209
Pretty eyes, but also scary-looking, especially with that expression. Something cringey about those irises. In any case, I wouldn't mind banging her~
>>
>>30001209
There isn't any physicians you could see about maybe fixing your eyesight? Wouldn't it be nice to not have to wear glasses? I imagine they'd get in the way if your trying to wear safety goggles on top of it.

Not that they don't look charming on you in their own way of course. Do you have anyone that you talk to outside of here?
>>
>>30001209
There is only one sensible thing to do at this point. Ask to wear her glasses.

Lewding her would be an awful idea at this point. Given that Em has many other mares he hangs around with, all it'll take is a little jealousy and everyone Em loves will be dead. These awful suggestions are leading to the worst possible outcome. I can just feel it. What's so wrong with just being friends?
>>
>>30001209

It sounds like she had a lot of abuse, more than a Jekyll and Hyde potion. Let her get off her chest how she feels. Then we can gauge. Is she glad that her brother is feeling the same way now?
>>
>>30001237
Nigger
>>
>>30001998
I think you're selling Aldehyde short. It sounds like the people around her were torturing the poor girl day in and day out until she snapped. Besides I bet she gets lonely in this tower with no one else keeping her company and she could really use this.
>>
>>30001209
Tell her she's pretty hot
Also, think about asking her about habing a fun time at the tub
>>
>>30001209
>farsighted
Something to bear in mind. She loses her glasses, then she may have trouble targeting us up close with magic.

>>30001304
>>30001366
I'm not okay with letting her kill; you can try to point out it's hypocritical, because Emerald wants to do the same thing, but it isn't and he doesn't. Emerald's not a serial killer, killing for a slight. His stepparent's need it. We haven't had much indication from Aldehyde that the people she's killed actually deserved it. The only arguments I'm hearing FOR her killing is supposition. Meanwhile what she herself has said points in the other direction.

If Emerald's even a bit of the good guy people like to make him out to be, we should do something about this and not let it go on. I sometimes question the thread's resolve to actually be the "goody-two-hooves" Joyride once called us. Please don't let me down on this, thread.

This mare's definitely batshit, however, before we do anything, we need to research Arcane Eyes and determine why her aura is so fucked. I want more facts before we decide on any COA. (Course of Action) I think she needs to be stopped, but we absolutely need to get a better understanding of why she is the way she is before we do anything too rash.
>>
>>30002453
The opposite may also be true and her brother and the other's she killed may all have been scum of the Earth that deserved it. In any case we should gather more info before deciding what to do. For now let's talk to her and give her some comfort like >>30002113 that anon is saying she probably is lonely in this place with nothing else to dwell on but revenge and her potion which is also part of her revenge so she doesn't really have any positive outlets.
>>
>>30001209
Ask if she has way to drain all that blood out. letting it sit there would be pretty bad I'd imagine.
>>
>>30001209
Let's bone that crazy pone
>>
>>30001209
>"I just returned the body a

Where do you even keep the bodies stored at? Also how did you managed to keep them this long anyway? I would've thought Witherwater would've buried them.
>>
>>30001209
I guess given the circumstances you don't have many friends. Must be pretty lonely, huh.
>>
>>30001209
I know that we've been asking a lot of questions. Was there anything you wanted to ask us?
>>
>>30002847
seconding this. I don't think we've been asked about ourselves before.
>>
>>30001209
No sex for now. I mean there's a whole tub of blood right there and the smell? just no.

Tell her that we used to be pretty lonely as well. luckily enough I met some ponies that managed to help me after being so alone.
>>
>>30002453
>>30002586
Wow, what a preachy faggot.
>>
>>30001209
Share a little bit of our past abuse with the mare. Leave out their names or some other details. wouldn't want her to have too much info on us.
>>
>>30003002
yeah let's build some more common ground with her.
>>
>>30002113
It sounds to me like she had a pretty average family life, and through social abuse on top of a mental condition, went mad. If Emerald says he likes her and makes this romantic, any sign that he might be cheating on her will undoubtedly look to her as someone abusing her again. Pushing this further than friends is only setting Emerald up to be added to her kill list. Heck Emerald is already at risk of hurting a few mares with his rampant sex, but only this one could lead to death. Which sucks because I wanted to lewd her so badly when she was first shown!
>>
>>30004031
We're not trying to make things romantic, we just wanna fuck. There's a huge difference there and as long as we make it clear that we're not interested in a relationship I don't see a problem.
>>
>>30004057
If we did that, we certainly better be forthright about our intentions of not making it a romantic relationship then. Last thing we need is her thinking we're dating or something.
>>
>>30004057
she's mentally ill anon. She might not tell the diffrence.
>>
>>30004090
We can just tell her...? Honestly I think y'all are mentally ill for being so frightened of her. She's no threat to us as long as he don't antagonize her.
>>
>>30004116
>She's no threat to us as long as he don't antagonize her.

Which is what we are trying to avoid anon. implying romantic/sexual interest might lead to misunderstood feelings and when we no longer express that or hang out with other mares. She might be hurt. badly.
>>
>>30004116
>Honestly I think y'all are mentally ill for being so frightened of her.
Hearty fucking kek. She's a serial killer Anon. There's no being sure what will set her off you dumb, lovable cunt.
>>
File: Aldehyde without glasses.png (130KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aldehyde without glasses.png
130KB, 640x600px
>>
>>30004146
I want her to step on our dick
>>
>>30004146
Spooky.

>>30004172
why?
>>
>>30004177
It's a fetish
>>
>>30004146
She is so sexy<3 love those eyes. Just imagine her staring into the depths of your soul while you cum inside
>>
File: 1432408695739.png (1MB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
1432408695739.png
1MB, 1200x824px
>>30004177
>why?
>>
>>30001209
Lewd the murderer mare up.
>>
File: Aldehyde alternate color 3.png (133KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aldehyde alternate color 3.png
133KB, 640x600px
I've been getting a few suggestions on tweaking Hydey's fur color to something lighter.

What do you guys think of this shade?
>>
>>30005024
Looks pretty fucking good.
>>
>>30005024
I like it
>>
>>30005024
I like this version better but this is also kinda like sunshine's color scheme.
>>
>>30005024
I like her original teal color. but this is good too.
>>
>>30005024
Definitely much better.
>>
>>30005024
I wish she had a shock of white in her hair, the whole mad scientist thing.
>>
>>30001209
Ask if she tries to keep up with news on the outside world much?
>>
>>30001209
Ald, do you do much else on and off time other than working on the potion and fulfulling your dersies of revenge?
>>
>>30001209
Ask how did she manage to aquire the boides and store and transport them here? Also about the blood. Do you have any way to drain that? It smells kinda strong.
>>
>>30001209
Share a little about himself to the mare such as his abuse from the step-parents and his own desire of revenge.

off the table
I'd be very curious to see how she'd react to that.

Maybe we'd bond a little better over mutual abuse. Maybe she'd see us as a possible 'apprentince' in revenge and offer to help or teach us things. Or maybe she'd just feel bad for us. Either way I'm very curious to know.

Also I'm opposed to lewding this mare. We should not initiate it unless she starts first.
>>
>>30001209
other than revenge does she have any wants or goals for the future?
>>
>>30001209
Once the potion is done does she plan on patenting it? She could make a lot of bits that way. And as I always say success is the best form of revenge.
>>
>>30001209
take a closer look at her desk, photos, and newspaper clippings. Do we see anything of interest or anything she'd like to share about them?
>>
>>30001209
Thank her for showing us her room... so... uh... anything in particular you'd like to show us in your sanctuary?
>>
>>30001209
Emerald must sex this mare
>>
>>30006001
>must

Why 'must' he anon?

I think this mare is more seeking acceptance and friendship than something intimate.
>>
>>30006006
Because he's a slut and it's what sluts do.
>>
>>30005987
That sounds nice
>>
File: 1450.png (85KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450.png
85KB, 640x600px
>>30005024

Nice.

>>30001238
>>30001250
>>30001284
>>30001306
>>30001315
>>30002841
>>30005904

Emerald comments that she has very pretty eyes, and that it's a shame she has to wear glasses.

"Well aren't you the little charmer?" She says with a giggle.

Emerald asks if he can try the glasses on.

She giggles again and then says, "I don't see why not."

Emerald puts them on, and thinks to himself that her eyes are really quite bad. Just a few seconds of the blurry vision makes him nauseated, and he gives the eye wear back.

Emerald asks if she keeps much stock in the outside world at all.

"Nope. No reason to really. Nothing out there for me anymore." She says with a shrug.

Emerald says that given her previous and current circumstances it's unlikely she has many friends, and he asks if she is lonely.

"A little, I suppose. I mean, I guess if I thought about it I wouldn't want to be friends with a murderer... But I mean, I'm not just any murderer! If you think about it, I'm more of a vigilante right?"

Emerald asks if she's ever had a boyfriend or anything of the sort.

"Mmm... Can't say that I'm too interested in that kind of thing." She then pops open her trunk with her leg.

The chest's contents are lined up nicely in rows set on a shelving unit within the chest, or placed in nice holders along the sides. The container has all manner of sharp, bloody, slightly rusted, and poorly cleaned tools. Along with these are many different kinds of large, oddly shaped sex toys set exclusively into the lid of the chest.

Aldehyde pulls out what look to be a scalpel and a pair of oddly curved scissors and says, "I'm more of a person who gets off to justice and punishing the wicked."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30006951
Perception door, see if it's been locked
>>
>>30006951
Ask what she doing now? remain calmish while asking.
>>
>>30006951
"Wicked people? Like who?"

Try to keep your voice even. But, fuck, if she knows that we're some hedonistic slutbeast, we may have a problem. If she gets close, though, we move away. There's maintaining a facade and there's being dumb. We don't let a serial killer with a sharp thing get within swinging range. If she's got a problem with us backing away, be honest and say she's scaring us a little; knives aren't safe to play with.
>>
>>30006951
share a little about our past and the abuse we had recived. we'd like justice as well.

See if we could establish some more common ground with her.
>>
>>30006951
>a pair of oddly curved scissors
ABORT ABORT ABORT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
SHE WANTS TO CHOP OUR NUTS OFF
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL
ABORT
>>
>>30006951
>The container has all manner of sharp, bloody, slightly rusted, and poorly cleaned tools. Along with these are many different kinds of large, oddly shaped sex toys set exclusively into the lid of the chest.

keeping that stuff together is probably not very hygenic at all. storing it that way could probably lead to all sorts of diseases contaminating the toys or the tools..
>>
>>30007103
Maybe. but if she was after us. why didn't she cuff us first? they were right there on the desk. She might be dong something else.
>>
>>30006951
>Aldehyde pulls out what look to be a scalpel and a pair of oddly curved scissors and says,

do a perception check on the mare. what is she intending to do with those tools she had taken out.
>>
>>30006951
You shouldn't put your sex toys and rusty tools in the same container.
>>
>>30006951
Tell her it's been fun but we kinda need to get some rest now. Don't freak out or anything I don't think she'll be offended, just go to bed.

kek, who does she think she is Frank Castle.
>>
>>30006951
Jeeze louise why don't you wash these things off? That's really unhygenic. Not a good way to treat your tools, unless you want to have to replace them fairly often.

Please no castration fetish.

>>30007103
They're just surgical scissors, calm your tits.
>>
>>30006951
"thank you for showing us your room... so... uh... anything in particular you'd like to show us in your sanctuary?"
>>
>>30006951
Boooo
>>
>>30006951
get ready to defend ourself if she's wanting to hurt us. otherwise ask her if she has any questions for us.
>>
>>30006951
take a closer look at her desk, photos, and newspaper clippings. Do we see anything of interest or anything she'd like to share about them?
>>
>>30006951
Ask if she likes to read books. if so what kinds?
>>
>>30006951
Do a perception on the door without making it obvious and tell her a bit of our past, maybe about the people our step parents have hurt, and ask about the stuff on her desk and in her chest. Don't take our eyes of her.
>>
>>30006951

Eh, seems boring after a while. After all, they can't hurt anypony anymore.
>>
>>30006951
Ask if she wants a hoof with cleaning those. Tell her we could keep her company tonight~
>>
>>30006951
That's quite a collection you have there both the tools and the toys.
>>
>>30006951
Is that so because I'm out for some revenge of my own. Then tell her a bit about our past. Maybe it'll turn her on if we say that we intend to kill them.
>>
Em isnt wicked or needing justice so I cant imagine why she would want to use them on him. Calm down everybody
>>
>>30006951
>>30008120
I think >>30007217 has a point, pointing out that tools like that are certainly well suited to castration. Like I said, if she somehow knows we're a hedonistic slutbeast, that might be reason enough for some self-righteous psycho to think we're a sinner.

>tfw Aldy is tickling sadomasochism kink
Won't lie and say I don't like where this is going, but I'd never willingly let something happen to the little squirt.
>>
>>30006951
Keep calm, she's not going to use that thing on us. She would have immobilized us first.
>>
Friendly notice:
If you're on desuarchive.com instead of 4chan.com you're not participating in the CYOA.

I keep seeing responses when looking through archived threads as if they think they're being noticed.
>>
>>30009047
I never even knew you could reply there, why isn't it a read-only archive like the name implies?
>>
File: file.png (89KB, 598x665px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
89KB, 598x665px
>>30009171
On /a/ the archives are more heavily used to direct users that missed threads, add info, or as a secondary gathering ground when something is happening. There's no reason not to do it since the only people that'd be confused are newfags or off-site people. The posts are visibly and clearly different than the normal posts of a thread.
>>
>>30006951
Tell her you understand, while laughing a little. Then ask about the other tools
>>
>>30007082
This
>>
>>30007823
emerald hasn't decided what kind of revenge he wants on the step-parents. let's just say we want revenge/justice and leave it at that.
>>
>>30009378

I think justice > revenge, esp after this.
>>
>>30006951
give her a hug.

then french kiss her
>>
>>30009536
Agreed I'd prefer we cripple them so they can't use their clout to get away with their activities and find evidence to use against them rather than make our justice.
That would make us the same as Hyde...who needs to get some help.
>>
>>30009568
We can help her sexually. She sounds like she doesn't know what true pleasure feels like.
>>
>>30009754
I doubt sex would change how she feels anon. it doesn't make someone go sane.
>>
>>30009762
Never said it would. I just want her to know what pleasure feels like.
>>
>>30009762

Now that's a superpower.

"Whenever I cum in someone it heals diseases of the brain and peripheral nervous system. This includes insanity, pain disorders, and some forms of cancer."

"Wow, that's amazing! You must help the world a lot."

"Yeah, I work at the Children's Hospital."
>>
>>30009047

>wanting newfags to flood into the quest

inb4 a wave of namefags pop up and start a shitfest over wondering why they're drawing attention to themselves by using a name on a board full of anonymous users
>>
>no update
>radio silence from questrunner
>not even a literal "lmao fuck you nigs I'm busy"
It's okay, I usually cry myself to sleep anyway.
>>
File: Kirlian color test 2.png (115KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kirlian color test 2.png
115KB, 640x600px
Any thoughts on this color scheme for Kirlian?
>>
>>30011359
Looks perfect already, wouldn't change a thing!
>>
>>30011359
Maybe maybe the hair a bit darker, or coat a bit darker. But I like it either way.
>>
>>30011359
I think his mane should be a dark brown.
>>
>>30011359
I like it, grayish hair is absolutely the color I imagined for him already. He seems too stressed out not to be of the gray-maned persuasion.
>>
>>30011400
>>30011430
>>30011490
I can appreciate that he's got the same hair color as Rick Sanchez. Suits him well I think.
>>
>>30011359
Needs more brown.
>>
>>30006951
This is getting pretty heavy pretty fast.

Maybe we should ask if she likes any of our hobbies.
>>
>>30011359
Needs more brown.
>>
>>30011530
That's kinda what I was going for.
>>
File: 1449.png (103KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449.png
103KB, 640x600px
>>30011359

I like! But Kirlian's mane was meant to be two toned. Maybe make one part of the mane slightly darker and the part in the middle slightly lighter? I dunno, up to you.

>>30007041
>>30007066
>>30007129
>>30007142
>>30007356
>>30007082
>>30009378

Emerald glances at the door. He knows from his own door that the lock only keeps people from coming in, and since she doesn't appear to have altered the door in any way he is safe to assume that he can escape out of it if need be.

Emerald, as calm as he can, asks what she is doing. Getting ready to defend himself and dash for the door if necessary.

"Hmm? Just showing off." She says, posing with the implements, "I thought you might have wanted to see some of my tools."

Emerald comments that keeping that stuff together and not cleaned isn't exactly hygenic.

"Oh it's fine. These are all torture devices remember? I assure you the zombies don't worry about getting sick." She says, and then rubbing her chin says, "Man... I bet a slow death by infection would be interesting. Curse their disease resistant hides..."

Emerald explains a little about his past, though he makes sure to not go into too much detail. He says that he was heavily abused by his family and ran away. He plans to go back sometime and bring justice to them.

"Yes, yes 'justice'. I know what you mean." She says, cackling.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30013654
Explain further that's partly why we are studying alchemy. Train our body and mind for when we once again confront them. knowledge is power after all. plus learning a trade like alchemy has it's side benefites as well.
>>
>>30013654
>"Oh it's fine. These are all torture devices remember?

raise an eyebrow. "including the sex toys?"
>>
>>30013654
So where do you even keep the bodies stored at? Also how did you managed to keep them this long anyway? I would've thought Witherwater would've buried them.
>>
>>30013654
Ask about the sex toys.
>>
>>30013654
So who was your first that you got revenge on? Was it any different with the others? How many did you get total?
>>
>>30013654
Ask if she has any questions she want's to ask us?
>>
>>30013654
Welp its bedtime now. Tell Hyde bye and to back to your room.
>>
>>30013654
Ask about that tub of blood. How do you drain that stuff out? or do you just like leave that there?
>>
>>30013654
sit on the bed. is it comefy any. Ask if she often stomps around the halls at night. Do most of the ponies here know about your past?
>>
>>30013654
you mention that almost everyone here can't leave without escort. Are most of the people here have criminal pasts or certain things that cannot allow them to leave?
>>
>>30013654
can we sneak a chance to use arcane sight and check her aura without being noticed? I'm curious to see if it is still red or not.
>>
>>30013654
Ask if she has any other interest. goals, or hobbies not related to revenge.
>>
File: Kirlian color test 3.png (115KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kirlian color test 3.png
115KB, 640x600px
>>30013654
Glad you like~ Two-toned? I can fix that. Howzit look now?
>>
>>30013654
What is the tools you prefer the most?
>>
>>30013770
Would you fug him?
>>
>>30013953
Ew, no.
>>
File: 1451.png (101KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451.png
101KB, 640x600px
>>30013770

I like it.

>>30013670
>>30013695
>>30013706

Emerald says that he is training to take them on. That's part of the reason he is learning alchemy and magic.

"Ah yes yes... Well, if you need any help sneaking into your parent's house just tell me. I have lot's of experience." She says, grinning.

Emerald says that'd probably be helpful, since they live in a big castle.

"Ah, well, that's one place I can't help you unfortunately..." She says, her grin falling, "I guess I never told you how I was caught, huh? One of those pieces of filth became a guard and I tried to sneak into the barracks to take him out. I got him, but it caused too much of a ruckus and I was eventually chased down."

Emerald looks at the open chest again, and asks if everything in there is really for torture, particularly the sex toys.

"Yes. Everything." She says pointedly, "Trust me, those slabs of meat deserve it."

Emerald asks where she even keeps the bodies stored at.

"Well, the bodies I had left are down in storage." She says, and then continues, "I wish I had the idea to preserve the first few trashbags I killed, but hey, it is what it is."

Emerald is about to continue on, when there is a sudden stomping from down the hall and loud knocking at the door. This startles Emerald, but Aldehyde sighs and says exasperated, "What is it now?"

The banging eventually stops and there is some low conversation before the lock clicks and the door swings open, revealing Kirlian and Olam.

"See? He's fine." Olam says, looking at the two of them and placing the keys back under his robe.

Kirlian rushes to Emerald and gives him a protective hug. He then points at his sister and says, "But look! She was just getting ready to do him in!"

"I'm not going to kill him you idiot!" She yells.

"...And I believe that she won't, Kirlian." Olam says curtly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30014035
Push Kirlian off, he's kinda annoying.
Try using the push spell if his grip won't loosen.
>>
>>30014022
I would
>>
File: Kirlian_Oh my goodness.png (118KB, 640x741px) Image search: [Google]
Kirlian_Oh my goodness.png
118KB, 640x741px
>>30013770
That pose reminds me a bit of Back to the Future.
>>
>>30014035
Yeah. She wasn't gonna do anything Kirlian. But thanks for caring.

Now hug him appreciatively.
>>
>>30014126
Great scott!
>>
>>30014035
Tell him that we are glad he is concerned for us but that we'll be fine.

It occurs to me the he might just be trying to get in our pants.
>>
File: 1452.png (98KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452.png
98KB, 640x600px
>>30014074
>>30014192

Kirlian turns back to argue, but Olam stops him with nothing more than a withering gaze.

Kirlian's protective hug turns into a frightened one, and Emerald twists himself out of it. He says he appreciates the concern but he is fine.

Kirlian sputters for a little bit, and then says, "It's pretty late you know! Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"Yes, he should." Olam says, and Emerald looks over to see Olam flick his eyes towards the door.

Emerald makes his way out and back to his room. He climbs into bed, and falls asleep soon after.

---

Waking up the next day, and the colt sits up in bed slowly. The shock of yesterday's events has just started to wear off.

Jeez, what kind of place is Olam running anyway?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30014441

(Oh, also.)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12893831
>>
>>30014441
We should go to Olam's room. If I recall correctly, we were supposed to get some "special training" from him this morning.

Also, we can probe more into why Olam trusts Aldehyde so much (after the lewds, of course.)
>>
>>30014126
Great execution of said reference.
>>
>>30014441
Go get some food and then go see Olam, I'm excited to get this alchemy training going.
>>
>>30014441
Go check on Aldey. See how she spends her mornings.
>>
>>30014441
let's put in the 'other focus' and visit Olam.
>>
>>30014441
write sensoria a letter asking more info on arcane sight. mention that we saw a mare with a red aura the other day. what does that mean.
>>
>>30014711
I think that's a good idea, actually.
>>
>>30014441
What does Emerald think of that mare? Did he sleep at all last night?
>>
>>30014711
Sensoria should know best about auras.
>>
>>30014711
This
>>
>>30014441
Off to Olam.
>>
>>30014711
>>30014441
Add that we need blueprints for the warehouses the royal guard uses, if she can access them without drawing any heat.
>>
>>30014035
>>30014441
Aw, Kirlian ran and got Olam because he was worried about the little squirt, and he doesn't even know us. That's sweet of him.
>>
>>30015071
We definitely shouldn't ask her that over a letter.
>>
>>30015071
fuck should add patrol schedules and routes too if possible
>>
>>30015086
Fuck, you're probably right, but we need those, and soon. Maybe instead we can arrange a meeting with her later today.
>>
>>30015103
We could, but is miss Sour Puss going to be tailing her?
>>
File: 1453.png (101KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453.png
101KB, 640x600px
>>30014480

Emerald remembers that Olam wanted him at his office at first light. Emerald isn't sure what time it is, but decides to write a letter first.

Emerald writes Sensoria and asks her what exactly it means when there is a red aura around a pony when looked at through Acane sight.

He then heads directly over to Olam's office, only stopping to grab a quick breakfast from the small kitchenette near his room.

As he passes the ground floor, he notices two things. First that the pony secretary there is already hard at work, and second that it's still not quite daybreak yet.

Close, but not quite there.

Emerald walks up to Olam's living quarters, and then knocks.

A few seconds later a green light flashes above the door, and he hears a click from the door in front of him.

Entering, Emerald sees Olam sitting at his desk. He appears to be either signing or writing some letters. Without looking up he says,

"Good morning. Get over here, and get under my desk."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30015123
Nod. and go under the desk. Bid him good morning as well.
>>
>>30015123
Give him a "yes sir," and assume our inferior pony position underneath his superior zebra dick.
>>
>>30015123
aplogise for last night. Ask if he could shed some light about Krilan and Aldhyde. Are they really brother and sister? is it wise to keep them together? Did she really kill her parents? What happened? What is it you see in both of them to make you decide to hire them?

She needs mental help.

Anyway get under the desk.
>>
>>30015123
>"Good morning. Get over here, and get under my desk."
I know we asked for this, but damn I feel like we're being yanked forward by a leash. Metaphorically at least.

Do as he says, try not to blush too much at the thought of what we're about to do.
>>
>>30015123
Very well Master. What is the plan for today?

Ask if there is anything in particular he prefers before we start.
>>
>>30015222
>but damn I feel like we're being yanked forward by a leash.

In a hot sort of way or a annoying sort of way?

He is antisocial after all...
>>
>>30015236
A mixture of both really. Mostly the hot way, but I'm still feeling conflicted.
>>
>>30015123
Yes please!
>>
>>30015123

Put our other focus in, get under the desk. Have fun.
>>
>>30015123
Get under there!
>>
>>30015112
we just need to keep her mouth shut, with our penis
>>
>>30015123
Do what he says
>>
>>30015123
Give him the lewd grin and put our dildo in as we get under is desk.
>>
>>30017208
I don't think we brought our stuff with us, for one. I don't want to stop the flow of things by stopping to do that.
>>
>>30015123
I don't think we've ever mounted a stallion before; we've only ever had one mount us. How does everyone feel about asking to mount him after we give him a morning blow job? Or actually, a return blow job would be pretty great, too, if that's more fitting. We haven't had one of those from a stallion, if I remember correctly.

But then again, we always were more of a bottom than a top to be honest. And whether or not Olam will comply isn't really up to us. Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask.
>>
>>30017593
I think asking would be a bit too forward, at least for now.
>>
>>30017593
I can't imagine he'll even give us head, let alone mount him. But I like where your head is at. I think Emmy would be a switch more than anything. With the tendency to bottom more often.

>>30017655
Agreed. But he seems like he wouldn't ever agree to that, seems too toppy.
>>
>>30017593
I don't think we are friends, we were told not asked to service him so I don't think our feelings or wants are of value to him at the moment.
>>
Bamppu
>>
>>30017383
Screw that man, if we got our toy with us I don't see why we shouldn't take it from both ends.
>>
>>30015123
go underneath the desk. Ask if he has any preferances before we begin. lightly touch his thighs and balls sensually as we ask.
>>
>>30015123
Go towards the desk. Apologise for causing a panic last night. we found Ald walking on the hall and we got to talking. She revealed the other part of herself to us. She was disturbing but... interesting. She sees us as a friend now.

Could you tell us a little about her and her brother?
>>
>>30020526
Do that. Ask all the questions but *after* the lewds.

>>30015123
Ask Olam to explain *exactly* what he wants us to do in *every little detail*. We are here to learn afer all... Might be fun.
>>
>>30018681
Cause i'd be surprised if we didn't end up taking his dick there anyways. And like I said, it'd break the flow of things to just stop what we're doing to grab our other focus.

And we probably don't even have it with us anyways.
>>
File: 1454_Censor.png (179KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454_Censor.png
179KB, 640x600px
>>30015158
>>30015183
>>30015215
>>30015521

As Emerald walks to go underneath the desk he apologizes for what happened last night.

"It's fine. They get in a fight like that every few weeks." He says, scooting over to make room for Emerald to crawl under the desk.

http://imgur.com/a/fTotH
>>
>>30023181
I'm starting to think that this guy's face is stuck in a perpetual state of neutrality. How are we even gonna tell if he's enjoying himself?
>>
>>30023181
Time to start worshiping zebra dick. Lets see if we can get him to change his expression a bit.
>>
>>30023196
Yeah this update displays that especially.
>>
>>30023181
Let's dive in and get us a taste.
>>
File: 1455_Censor.png (70KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455_Censor.png
70KB, 640x600px
As soon as Emerald gets under the desk Olam pulls himself back up to it. From above, he can hear the scratching of a quill, but the colt is focused on the thing in front him.

http://imgur.com/a/a0Nn4
>>
>>30023386
Give those lovely orbs some attention while we're at it.
>>
>>30023386
Olam is not as big as I remembered him, huh.
>>
>>30023386
That dick boop really filpped Emmy swich. Nice.
>>
>>30023943
He sure does look like he's having fun. I wish I was in his place.
>>
>>30023386
Suckle on the flare and tounge the medial ring. take in his musk.
>>
>>30023386
See what gets a reaction.
>>
>>30023386
I hope someone comes into the room while we're under the desk.
>>
>>30025357
I had the thought that it'd be his secretary if anyone would be it.
>>
Even better the secretary comes in, "where is the foal that was in here?"
"He's under the desk sucking my cock"
"Ah yes, the reason I became a secretary"
>>
>>30025613
She sounds rather nonplussed about us taking her place in that case.

And it's most amusing.
>>
File: 1456_Censor.png (86KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456_Censor.png
86KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/a/uES2V
>>
>>30026462
Fucking yes
>>
>>30026462
Wow, that's impressive he can reach the base now.
Remember to use tongue and don't forget to kiss the tip.
>>
>>30026462
Do some edging.
>>
Ask if he wants to fuck us into the desk. We haven't used our butt in so long.
>>
>>30027649
I don't think anal's the best choice if someone comes walking in. That makes noise right? Better to stick with oral.
>>
>>30028683
>That makes noise right?
Not unless you make sounds during it. Butt sex by itself dosn't nessarly make a noise.

Oral make noise. You can hear dick sucking sounds, espeslly if you like to make it nice and wet. The same apply's to oral too, as long as your silent about it you can be discreat.
>>
>the ninth page of Fourth Channel
>>
>>30028683
We might at least offer him our butt. You know, to be polite. In these situations, we have to ask ourselves, "What would Joyride do?"
>>
>>30030525
he wants oral though. if he wants it another way. He'll say so.

>>30026462
suck on the balls as well.
>>
File: 1457_Censor.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457_Censor.png
137KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/a/ooKAP
>>
>>30031066
you got this Em, keep doing the thing
>>
>>30031066
Keep going this only makes it hotter.
And remeber to swallow.
>>
>>30031066
Well. So long as we keep quiet, no one comes around and check, or he doesn't tell whoever is here (unless it's Joyride) we're here then we should be fine.

If whoever is there can hear Emerald, I'm not too worried. They'll just think it's some hooker sucking him off.
>>
>>30031066
Aw shit. Keep doing your thing.
>>
>>30031066
Just keep sucking~
Just keep sucking~
>>
File: spaceballs_suck.gif (1024KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
spaceballs_suck.gif
1024KB, 500x266px
>>30031066
>>
>>30031066
We need to do our damndest to break that expression of his, even a little bit. We're good at what we do, aren't we?
>>
>>30031207
Well we like to think we're good, but truth be told we could probably use more practice.

That doesn't mean we can't try our best to get him to have a different expression though~
>>
>the eighth page of Fourth Channel
>>
>>30031150
Good choice of gif anon. It gave me a hearty laugh.
>>
>>30033097
i could but I'm going to bed soon. I also delete my bumps as well. Could you delete your response please?
>>
File: 1458.png (175KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458.png
175KB, 640x600px
"Oh, hello Kirlian." Olam says as Emerald hears the door open.

"Boss! I think I just had a breakthrough! Can you get me some magic eight balls and a bunch of fortune cookies?"

They chat for a while, and Emerald focuses on his task, making sure not to be too loud. Kirlian rambles on about "reionizing electrons", "enlightened complexity", and "quantum cycles". The colt can't make heads or tails of it, but without interrupting the stallion Olam waits for the story to finish and then agrees to get the items he requested.

As Kirlian thanks him profusely the colt can hear him start to walk away and then stop.

"Hey, you seen the kiddo around anywhere? You don't think that Aldehyde..." He says worried.

"He's fine. He is currently doing an errand for me." Olam replies.

"Whew, that's good. Hey, you going to introduce him to everyone else? Professor Tsabo is going on his usual tirade about your 'lack of communication' and all that." Kirlian says with a chuckle.

"Hmm... Yes, I suppose that it's prudent he meets with them. Perhaps after he is done with his other task." Olam remarks.

Kirlian continues to walk, and Emerald hears the door close behind him.
>>
>>30034028
No see through version? aww...

Start working your tongue up and down the shaft inside your mouth and behind the flare as well, maybe tease the slit a little too.

maybe we could have a shot inside emerald's mouth? or maybe of just Emerald? is the colt sporting an erection himself?
>>
>>30034028

don't forget to play with his balls.
>>
>>30034028
I wonder if he makes other ponies do this while he talks to someone
>>
>>30034028
I wonder how long Emerald has been blowing him. He's gotta cum eventually.
>>
This little faggot better get his boipussy fucked right now Or I'm goosh gooshing an anon here.
>>
>>30037908
And his bootyhole better be milky, and a pony better notice it and snowball him. Or I'm leaving all your dookshots nice and oily with my negro seed.
>>
>>30037948
Is this supposed to be persuasion or dissuasion? Cause all it's doing it persuading me.
>>
>>30038287
You're persuaded to take me in yo bootyhole?
>>
File: 1459_Censor.png (64KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459_Censor.png
64KB, 640x600px
Olam finishes. It's clear from the amount of seed that he has been saving up for quite some time. Emerald has trouble swallowing it all before it starts to leak out of his mouth.

Emerald keeps his girth in this mouth, but Olam pushes backwards away from Emerald, causing him to let a wet pop to usher from his lips.

Emerald crawls from beneath the desk, and Olam is there, holding a towel.

"Clean yourself up. You have to meet the other apprentices."

What does Emerald do?

http://imgur.com/a/W0LP2

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30038788
Well when you sweet talk like that, yes.
>>
>>30038945
swallow it and towel off the rest that dripped.

Thank him and ask if we are going to be doing things like that often.
>>
>>30038945
Well that was, fun. Clean up and maybe ask if he has a breathmint or something.

>>30038971
This too. And ask him what he has planned for the day besides our little game of how quitetly can we suck dick underneath a desk.
>>
>>30038945
Clean yo self then check out them otha niggas.
>>
>>30038945
Thank him and say that it was pretty good master.

ask if these other apprentices are going to be teaching us stuff or if we are to simply meet them.

ask if we could have some water or some mint.
>>
>>30038945

clean up. should we finally put in our other focus? It's important to make the right first impression.
>>
>>30038945
swallow the cum and lick up the rest.
>>
>>30039267
I think you misunderstand the intentions of those we are going to meet. Putting in our other focus is only going to make us walk around funny more than anything.
>>
>>30039299
Walking around funny is fun and the goal.
>>
>>30039406
And then when they ask why we're walking funny?

If you're thinking about it from a realistic view, it's really not that fun and it's just uncomfortable to do.
>>
File: 1460.png (149KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460.png
149KB, 640x600px
>>30038967
>>30038971
>>30038978
>>30039103
>>30039192
>>30039267
>>30039282
>>30039299

Emerald takes the towel, and cleans himself up a bit. The colt then says he'd really like to meet the other apprentices.

Olam waits for the colt to finish up and then presses one of the buttons that led to the door opening. This one however, does something different.

Olam clears his throat and then says, "Can all apprentices please meet in the lobby as soon as possible. Thank you."

Olam then leads him downstairs to the lobby, and soon some people start to trickle in.

Kirlian and Aldehyde are there of course, but there is an older zebra stallion, a younger, giant muscled zebra stallion, and a zebra mare.

They soon introduce themselves.

"Is this the new guy you were talking abotu Kirlian? I didn't know he was a foal!" The muscled zebra says, "My name is Dage. Nice to meet you!"

"Mmm... Another female, Marjani knows we could have used another one." The female zebra says, "My name is Nefertari. Nef for short, but you can call me whatever you want."

She finishes that last sentence with a wink.

"Hrmph. So this is the new apprentice? I don't see why he couldn't have told us about this little one earlier." The older zebra says, "My name is Tsabo, but you can call me Professor Tsabo."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30039452
Smile and say hello to all of them. Ask what are their professions/specialties? Any cool or interesting projects?
>>
>>30039452
Smile and give a little wave.

Oh boy, meeting new ponies, how nerve wracking.
>>
>>30039452
Should we reveal emerald's gender right of the bat?
>>
>>30039452
Give Dage a manly hoof shake and make good eye contact. We need to assert our dominance as the alpha male.
>>
>>30039452
Say that we are grateful that Olam has taken us in. We hope to do well working with all of you and perhaps learn more about alchemy as we do so.
>>
>>30039575
Hell nah, I wanna keep that a secret till it comes out. It's too fun confusing ponies like that.

Especially if they get confused with arousal.
>>
>>30039452
It's nice to meet all of them. I'd like to know what they're working on if it's ok.
>>
>>30039575>>30039452
I don't think it hurts to let the mistake stand at least until we are alone with her, we want to make friends and we are the newbie so we can use all the goodwill we can scavange together.
>>
Well it's been fun. See you filthy deviants in the next thread.
>>
>>30039452
Rarizebra is for sexual.
>>
>>30039452
WHAT GOOOOOOOOD ZIGGA
>>
>>30039452
>I didn't know he was a foal
>Another female
huh...
>>
>>30039452
Ask what they do around here.
>>
>>30039452
Let's not out right tell them our gender. Assumptions are fun.

>>30039575
Leave it a mystery until they find out.
>>
>>30039452
Jojo Pillar Men theme when?
>>
>>30039452

Hi, nice to meet you! What are your specialties? We're going to be a great alchemist too one day, although right now me mostly know magic and stuff. do you guys make rare potion ingredients too?
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.