[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you leave home in the morning for work and about to get in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: StarlighttheNEET.png (210KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
StarlighttheNEET.png
210KB, 480x480px
>you leave home in the morning for work and about to get in the car

>suddenly, you see a cute glimglam through your house window wrapped up cosily in your favourite blanket

wat do?
>>
>fuck this is My Little Dashie shit all over again isn't it
>>
>>29979196
>"Fucking goddamnit, how does she keep getting in?!"
>run back inside, sweep that blanket off of her and grab her by the scruff of her neck
>"YOU STAY OUTSIDE!!!"
>toss her harshly out into the backyard and slam the door shut, looking at the other ponies in the house as I give them all the assurance that they did nothing wrong
>leave for work, if she's back inside somehow when you get home you're calling the adoption agency
>>
File: angri.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angri.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>29979223
Uh oh anon, you made her mad, now she's gonna kill ya
>>
>>29979196
Fucking annihilation destroy her cunt.
>>
>>29979223
>come back home from work late at night
>before you even get to the front door, you hear screaming "REEEEEEEEEEE TENDIES TENDIES!!" from inside
>run and open front door
>"What the..."
>there's piss and shit all over the walls, some of it used to paint "TENDIES" and "TICK TOCK WAGEKEK" on the walls
>genuinely creeper out
>you are overwelmed by the stench as you can still hear autistic screaching coming deep from the kitchen

Cont.
>>
File: 1452613629458.gif (535KB, 304x367px) Image search: [Google]
1452613629458.gif
535KB, 304x367px
wave goodbye to my cute glim.
>>
>>29979196
I'm taking the day off to fuck that horse
>>
>>29979196

Spend the rest of the day looking forward to returning home to see her again.
>>
>>29979330
Go on.
>>
>>29979196
Commit Arson.
I'll just write it off for tax purposes and build a new house.
>>
>>29979196
Clearly check my meds because I'm hallucinating.
There's no such thing as a cute glimglam
>>
>>29979251
Why is there a heart above glimmers head?

Is this an edit?
>>
>>29979540
That's a decoration on the house in the background
>>
>>29979196
Abuse and discipline her physically
>>
>>29979196
realize that a cartoon pony is in the middle of the always busy NYC streets and wonder why she hasn't been captured/raped yet. I would than capture her andsnuggleher
>>
>>29979196
bump
>>
>>29981755
Kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>29981766
Not him but bump anyways :^).
>>
>>29981766
bump
>>
>>29979196
Drive away in my Lamborghini Veneno to play golf, should return by the time Glim gets hungry and needs to go outside to take a shit.
>>
File: smugwojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
bump
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.