[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who sleeps fully clothed, I have confused feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 8lmbe4U[1].png (990KB, 1289x897px) Image search: [Google]
8lmbe4U[1].png
990KB, 1289x897px
As someone who sleeps fully clothed, I have confused feelings in seeing normally-nude beings don clothes just to go to sleep. How am I supposed to feel?
>>
>>29978866
like a sucker. sleeping in clothes is pretty awful desu. join the nude master race.
>>
>>29978866
Inconsistency and/or stylistic effect. They wouldn't ever need clothes unlike us bare-skinned humans. Just another reason why ponies are a superior species. Although I normally only sleep in boxers unless it's like 20 below out.
I do wonder, do Earth Ponies/Pegasus get dressed themselves or have a friend help? Unicorns obviously could use their magic.
>>
>>29978879
I used to do that. Now when I go to bed I just jump in and I usually sleep on the blankets rather than in them.

I know none of that's healthy, but I have healthy habits otherwise so who cares.

>>29978905
They wouldn't need help unless they put on something that has a tail-hole. I wonder how Maud manages that gown.
>>
>>29978960
>They wouldn't need help
I don't know. With single-piece pajamas, not only would they need to thread their tail, but also to reach the buttons or zippers. They would have to duck their head underneath their abdomen, which would give them a doubtful degree of flexibility.
>>
>>29979000
Who designed clothing with buttons and zippers on hooved creatures anyway?

At least throw these guys some velcro, would ya? Oi.
>>
>>29979021
We've seen buttons and zippers in the show before, like on Pinkie's jacket in Winter Wrap Up, or Spike's two-headed Nightmare Night costume. Velcro is ugly and autistic. And it still wouldn't be easy for ponies to use. They'd probably get one half of their garment bunched up so the two strips were misaligned.
>>
>>29978866
>As someone who sleeps fully clothed
ma nigga
>>
File: IMG_2736.gif (74KB, 332x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2736.gif
74KB, 332x386px
>>29978866
We've seen Pinkie Pie share a bed nude with other ponies several times now: with her sisters in Hearthbreakers and with Applejack in Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?

However, this is the first time she's shared slept in the same bed with exactly one other pony without anyone else in the room. Perhaps they've put on clothes so they don't accidentally give into their urges during the night.
>>
File: 1487228953892.jpg (134KB, 960x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1487228953892.jpg
134KB, 960x1092px
>>29981017
I think it's just one of those little inconsistencies.
>>
File: 1287310743832.jpg (154KB, 628x617px) Image search: [Google]
1287310743832.jpg
154KB, 628x617px
>Americans wear shoes indoors and clothes to bed

Do you have everything wrong?
>>
>>29981032
>Americans wear shoes indoors
Maybe if you're my 92-year-old grandfather who just doesn't feel like bending over to put his shoes on and take them off, but most Gen-X'ers and nearly all millennials don't wear shoes indoors.
>>
>>29978960
>Sleeping naked
>Not healthier
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-benefits-sleeping-naked-you-probably-didnt-know.html
>>
>>29981043
i think this is the deal with sleeping in clothes. I did it for most of my life because taking them off is a massive pain, and putting them back on again is equally annoying.
but if you leave them off all the time like a sensible person then the healthy option IS the easy one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.