[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucked again by Disney this time at the Emmy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cucked.jpg (169KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
169KB, 900x1200px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FTygC-EiVw
>>
>>29972382
Good. EqG deserves as much shit as it may get
>>
>>29972382
I mean, what did you expect?
>>
>eqg
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>29972382
>EQG
Am I supposed to be upset?
>>
Someone explain
>>
>>29972382
Sound generic as shit, but it's Disney, so it was a shoe-in.

EqG, for all it's faults, at least has some pretty solid songs, and the one nominated was one of my favorites. These awards shows are all about politics and popularity though, so I can't say I care in the least.
>>
>>29972382
What a dumb song to lose too. It's even worse then last years song we lost too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr47f9c9caM
>>
File: travesty.png (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
travesty.png
85KB, 500x500px
Ugh, both of the Disney songs linked here are trash. This is a travesty. A travesty!
>>
>tfw you pour your heart and soul into making a show and adding things the adult fans will get but the media takes every opportunity possible to pretend your work doesn't exist
At least the autistic manchildren like it, r-right?
>>
>>29972382
Jokes on them when we win the academy award.
>>
>>29972988
Better then the last Madagascar song we lost to.
to be fair the song we entered against he last madasgar song was not that great compared to the song we entered against this one. I wanted space die to win though.
>>
>>29972448
>>29972454
>>29972460
xDDDDDDD
>>
>>29973051
I'd consider just getting nominated for an Oscar to be a higher honor for MLP than winning an Emmy. Sadly, I don't think either will happen.
>>
>>29973057
>I wanted space die to win though.
Aside from the Lena Hall song (and maybe even including it) it really was the best one on the list, objectively.
>>
>>29972568
BE UPSET!
>>
>>29972382
Both songs are utter garbage. Where is 'Sofia The First'?
>>
>>29973207
>>29973144
>>29972988
Its not like the emmys have anything to do with quality of the work. Its a political circle-jerk where the chosen gets a trophy just for existing. Just look at the past winners, its always some shit by the same well known person or company, or something with political message.

same with the Oscars, and then they wonder why their viewership is tanking, no one wants to watch a bunch of famous people give other famous people awards for shit anymore when its so obviously not about quality.
>>
>>29973144
It will get nominated but it will be the sia song instead of an ingram song.
>>
>>29973150
The thing with magic inside is it needs the context of razzle dazzle to work.

without that first song it just comes across as tryhard instead of the heartfelt ballad it is.

That is why it could never win an award.
>>
>>29973625
This. In fact the song that it was up against that won was an exact parody of the kind of song that it seems like it is by actually is not.
>>
>>29972382
Fucking rigged
>>
File: IMG_6310.jpg (21KB, 467x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6310.jpg
21KB, 467x359px
>>29972382
>both of those songs
>>
>>29972382
>EQG is shit
Nothing new here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.