[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nick Confalone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jv611oz2htr08df.png (958KB, 1314x1750px) Image search: [Google]
jv611oz2htr08df.png
958KB, 1314x1750px
What do you think of Nick Confalone, the writer for tomorrow's episode?
>>
>>29970130
>Implying you learned about this on Wikipedia

Damn you Wikipedia!

But I really don't have much to say about him. He's a good writer.
>>
>>29970130
After watching 4 episodes written by him, I'd say he's pretty above average.

1,000,000 keks
>>
>>29970130
Meh.
>>
>>29970130
I would fuck him
>>
Only "bad" episode is Dungeons and Discords and that was just unremarkable.
>>
File: 4535535.png (472KB, 892x593px) Image search: [Google]
4535535.png
472KB, 892x593px
>>29970130
He is okay. He knows about 4chan memes and Pepes and he is basically a new Larson (also his friend in real life unlike other writers)
>>
>>29970515
I liked that episode more than Saddle Review. A good insight on Discord character and original develpment between him and male characters rather than usual Twilight and Fluttershy (although he continue the tradition of ship teasing fluttercord)

His weakest episode was the one with Yaks. Very predictable with repetetive jokes and annoying characters,
>>
>>29970130
Not a single bad episode so far, the only GOAT episode of S6, best nu writer
>>
>>29970130
CONFIDENCE IN CONFALONE
>>
>>29970130
He knows how to make funny dialogues without turning characters OOC or obnoxious.

Also he's working on his first script for IDW comic, He might save comcis and S8 if he's still into pony
>>
>>29970551
Actually that episode had one of the best morals of the series.
>>
>>29970588
Perhaps, but the execcution was as boring as When Pinkie Pies Knows.

Premise was X (yaks are never pleased, Pinkie can tell a secret)
X happen throughout entire episode in different scenes but with the same joke (yaks are not pelased with different offerings and acitvities, Pinkie tries in different ways to hold her secret)
X is resolved in the lat scene with the moral (Yaks are confronted, Pinkie tell the secret)

Really the worst kind of episode setup. Same with zombie episode with Dash.
>>
File: Wheeze.jpg (29KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
Wheeze.jpg
29KB, 377x264px
>>29970580
This is perfect
>>
He's cool.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.