[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see this what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: defenders of flashlight.png (641KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
defenders of flashlight.png
641KB, 700x700px
>see this
what do?
>>
>>29964885
I'd wonder why I'm on Tumblr.
>>
>>29964897
Sarcasm can't help you here, brony.
>>
>>29964885
Click on the "reply" button and call the op that posted the picture a retard faggot thinking that anyone gives a shit.
You're a retard faggot.
>>
>>29964885
Leeeeeet's get rooooooight into the noose!
>>
>>29964910
>replies
>doesn't give a shit
Gotit.
>>
>>29964885
whats a drony?
>>
>>29964933
t. brony
>>
>>29964885
"Twilight."
>In response, Twilight only squints her eyes and turns over on her side.
>"Mmm... Flash, just give me five more minutes," she mumbles out.
>You grab Twilight by the withers and start lightly shaking her.
You give your best impression of a customer service agent and softly say, "We're very sorry for the inconvenience, but Mr.Sentry is unavailable at this time."
>The purple pony princess of Persian pop finally begins to stir, returning to the world of the living.
>Your scornful eyes are met with two glassed purple pupils staring right back.
"Hopefully, I can still be of assistance."
>Ignoring your witty, well-crafted comment,Twilight begins to rise from the bed.
>Mane frazzled, with bags under her eyes, she yawns.
Arms crossed and with a huff, you say, "Twilight I know you love your husbando-horsebando two-in-one meal combo, but you're taking this shit to a whole new level."
>Twilight blankly stares back.
>You reach over Twilight and lift up the cardboard cut-out of human Flash Sentry.
"I would've been fine with just this. Fuck, would've been okay with you sleeping with it," you explain.
"But then you go about cutting out more Flash Sentry's and even a barbed wire fence. You don't think you're going a little overboard with this?"
>Twilight stares into space, drool starting to trail down her agape mouth as she tries to form a sentence with her charred mind.
>"You jush dun undershtand our luv," she slurs.
>"He'll luv me an' keep me safe an' sound."
>"Look at the pretty fence he built jus for meeee..."
>She turns to you with a prideful smile on her muzzle.
>You return with an unamused look.
>You sigh and start to make your way over to the door.
"We'll talk about this when you're fully sentient. Now hurry up, your pancakes are getting cold."

First attempt at proper green. Any suggestions?
>>
>>29965160
Cool. I don't quite get it, but...
>>
>>29964885
Add "what do?" to my filter.
>>
>>29965160
>Any suggestions?
Continue it and lets see where it goes.
>>
>>29965160
I like the sound of it so far.
Keep going, man. The Midnight Society is waiting for you to drop the flash powder.
>>
File: CUCK.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.gif
1MB, 600x450px
>>29964885
>getting cucked by your alternate reality self
W E W
E
W
>>
File: cucked.png (580KB, 755x463px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
580KB, 755x463px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.