[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

>>
Well, maybe with a deer's tail
>>
>>29963208
What, so when he runs it flaps up and down showing his bug bits?
>>
>>29963103
This would have made that ending 1000x better
>>
>>29963103
What do you mean? It was fine before
>>
>>29963221
Yea, before the bad OC influx
>>
>>29963103
tail wing is still stupid
>>
>>29963103
>implying you can replace Chrysalis with this shit
>>
>>29963103
I like this, the original, and the new form. Since they're changelings they can change to whatever form they want.

I'd still fuck their bug asses.
>>
>>29963245
why is it stupid?
>>
>>29963245
He's literally an helicopter
>>
>>29963103
Still pretty dumb. Sparkly wings and filled-in holes would have been enough.
Also 'King Thorax' is monumentally stupid. They're based off of hive insects, you can't just replace a queen with a king like that.
>>
>>29963396
>you can't just replace a queen with a king like that
Stop being sexist, you bigot
>>
>>29963396
their biology changed with thorax. now instead of a queen laying a thousand eggs thorax will have to impregnate a thousand changelings that each lay one egg.
>>
File: 1449671235845.png (432KB, 382x696px) Image search: [Google]
1449671235845.png
432KB, 382x696px
>>29963412
>thorax has his very own bug pone harem
>>
>>29963103
desu the colorful aspect isn't the problem.
See pic related, she's top cute.
His antlers are just too fucking retardedly big. His tail is weird, really weird, don't even get the point of that thing.
Also they should have 4 wings.
>>
>>29963441
I mean, their colors are bad, but it would be fine if they were colored /correctly/*
Just really like the bright colors, this design is meh
>>
>>29963103
Looks more like the old changelings, but it doesn't fix the plot hole left by their entire motive for conflict being made pointless.
>>
>>29963451
I feel like she would gain the wing-tail.
>>
>>29963103
Nuke the tail wing, reduce horn size, and delete the chest stones. Then you're good.

But really, the design was always the least of their issues. The real problem was the fucking retarded "haha yeah we can just share food to generate infinite energy, yeah nobody's ever tried this before" plot turn.
>>
>>29963571
I could go ahead and tell you 'maybe'.
But I'll just activate my turbo autism and tell you that, no.
She's the queen, she's the only one that lays eggs, all other changelings are males, something something protect her genitals, use her tail to spread her smell and get her partners horny.
But hey, who knows.
>>
>>29963396
>it's a "changelings are like real insects" episode
>>
>>29963103
Somehow you made it worse.
>>
File: smug bug.png (77KB, 200x255px) Image search: [Google]
smug bug.png
77KB, 200x255px
I like both
Thorax is a qt in any form
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.