[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular MLP and /mlp/ opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_4965.jpg (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4965.jpg
45KB, 320x320px
I think the show focusing more on Starlight and her friends and less on the Mane 6 is a good way to keep the show from growing stale and repetitive
>>
>>29962849
It would've, if Starlight was a decent character.
>>
>>29962849
in my opinion ember has a sexy dragon cloaca.
>>
>>29962855
I said unpopular
>>
File: 1491622022304.png (93KB, 960x785px) Image search: [Google]
1491622022304.png
93KB, 960x785px
>>29962855
you need to have 3 butt holes instead of hands
>>
I think that Twilight should not have become an alicorn and Celestia and Luna should have been the only ones.

I also think EqG is awful and should have stopped after the first movie
>>
>>29962849
Fuck jackie 4chan for allowing mobileshitting mongs like yourself to post on 4chan at all
>>
>>29962849
I agree.
>>
>>29962849
Fluttercord made two unlikable characters charming.
>>
>>29962893
this
>>
>>29962849
I think that the people who want to see the show running on forever, even if it means replacing the characters and changing the setting, are worse than the fans of the fandom. People who would watch literally anything as long as it had the same logo after the credits aren't fans of the show, they're nothing but fans of a fucking logo.
>>
>>29962960
And the people who never want anything to change are literally autists. Who cares as long as it's well written and the new characters are good? I'd rather see more of Starlight Glimmer than another season of Fluttershy "Um.. uh.. SOMETIMES I'M ASSERTIVE.. um.." etc.
If the new characters suck or the new settings are dumb, that's a whole other story.
>>
>>29963162
>And the people who never want anything to change are literally autists.
Absolutely. Sadly not even remotely as autistic as the people who need to keep on watching the same show forever, and are so fucking desperate that they would gladly pretend that a completely different show is still the same show for the sake of their delusion. I think that those people probably need professional help.
>>
>>29963203
>Sadly not even remotely as autistic as the people who need to keep on watching the same show forever and don't even like it
ftfy
>>
>>29963252
>watching the show
kek
>>
File: shakespears first play.jpg (275KB, 651x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shakespears first play.jpg
275KB, 651x1600px
>>29963270
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>29963273
>>
>>29962849
I think the cuckquean headcannon is pretty patrician.
>>
>>29963287
>tfw no stories will ever come out of those, spinning a shitty meme into an emotional story of turmoil and self-discovery for both Anon and his beloved pony
>it's just shitpost without purpose
>>
>>29963295
You have pleb taste.
>>
>>29963303
It can become it though friend.
We need only but one writefriend to start the flame.
>>
>>29962849
I think the fandom is full of yes men who are afraid to criticise poor decisions and writing that sometimes occurs, and this is why the quality of the show has declined over the years.
I think if you truly love something you want to see it better, so you're never afraid to call it out when it pulls some bullshit on you.
I also think Fluttershy actively teaches kids harmful lessons like it's okay to be sheltered and a total coward, your friends will pick up the slack for you anyway!
>>
File: you tried.gif (535KB, 304x367px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.gif
535KB, 304x367px
>>29963295
>>29963311
>>
>>29962849
Kill yourself.
>>29962855
/thread
>>
Powerlevels.

Literally anyone using the Elements >>>>>> Mane 6 & Rainbow Power > alicorn Twilight (with alicorn magic) > Tirek (final) > Discord > NMM > Sombra > Cadance+Shining Armor (gay bones love magic mode*) > Chrysalis (100% love charged) > alicorn Twilight > Luna > Celestia > Cadance > Trixie (with amulet) > unicorn Twilight > Glimmer > Sunset > Shining Armor > Chrysalis (base) > Trixie >> the rest

*may only work when love is directly involved

**Sunburst's power is shit, but his knowledge might be above Glimmer's

Don't know where to put Starswirl and Clover.
>>
>>29962880
I agree Equestria Girls was terrible but I didn't want it to stop because I thought it improved after a really shitty start.

But maybe that's unpopular, who can say?
>>
>>29963644
Glimmer is at least as powerful as alicorn Twilight.
>>
>>29963658
I could bump her up over unicorn Twilight, but she's not even as powerful as Trixie with the amulet.
>>
>>29963673
Shouldn't Trixie with the alicorn amulet be at alicorn level? It's kind of implied in the name. But then again we never saw it against actual alicorn.
Man, powerlevels are really all over the place now. Twilight hasn't been shown to be nearly as powerful as she should be, combining raw alicorn power with the entire lifetime of constand dedicated study of academic magic while being tutored by Celestia herself. She should be like the golden standard of natural pony magic power. No one except for other princesses and powerful non-pony villians should even come close. But instead she's not even consistent herself.
Anyway, the writers obviously don't concern themselves with it so I don't think anyone should.
>>
>>29962855
I'm watching S6 now for the first time and was just writing this same response.

Stripped of her wickedness, she's just neutered as a character and is completely dominated by anyone she shares the screen with.

The shift in focus, broadening of scope, whatever you want to call it wasn't bad in itself but the new character doesn't pop at all and I'm not feeling compelled to watch to see what she does or, more accurately, to see what happens to her.
>>
>>29963716
>Anyway, the writers obviously don't concern themselves with it so I don't think anyone should.
Agreed. It's just fun to think about.

>Shouldn't Trixie with the alicorn amulet be at alicorn level?
She is, right next to Cadance.
As for the amulet, it could be a name or legend. I mean magic relics are often misnamed or named for a story or whatever. Might not have a citation.

Another thing to think about is overall magic or dueling.
Trixie with the amulet might be able to take out Cadance. And Glimmer might get moved up a bit.

A huge thing people forget about Glimmer though, is her duel with Twilight. Sure it was a stalemate, but Twilight was forced to cast Starswirl's spell over and over and over again while Glimmer was just costing on the defense.
Think about how much more mana Twilight was using.
Glimmer is super strong for a unicorn and probably close to Sunburst with spell crafting, but she is still a unicorn.
>>
>>29963795
>I'm not feeling compelled to watch to see what she does or, more accurately, to see what happens to her.
Gotta agree. I liked her as a villain. She was neat. Right now, I don't really care about her or what will become of her. I'm more interested in her friends.
>>
>>29963814
We have barely anything to go by to sort the character as there's not a lot of real power duels. We can approximate where some ponies stand in comparison to others but there's little direct comparison to be made.

As you said, there's a lot of factors to spellcasting, not only raw power. Endurance, precision, technique, it all matters. Twilight should be the prime example of this. We mostly can judge by powers of spell that's being cast but it's not always the main factor and it can screw with the ranking.

Basically it's like Touhou powerlevels, characters barely engage with real raw power and ability and they don't always compete on even grounds or even in full force for different reasons. Twilight, again, is the most obvious suspect as she seems to be the only pony that can freeze everything aroung her, basically achieveing the time stop effect, which is in itself unbelievably powerful if used with intent to beat the opponent. The problem is it's rarely her ultimate goal.

With non-fighting attitude is really hard to judge who is on who's level. It's an outright mess these powerlevels, although I have to agree, it's fun to sort it out at least somewhat.
>>
>>29962849
>Unpopular opinions
I unironically enjoy the EQG movies as well as anthro art. The reason is because its the same characters that I've come to know and love, just in a different art-style.
>>
Come on guys, stop mucking around.
>>
>>29963892
>It's an outright mess these powerlevels
That's what I kind of like about it though.
If magic was real, individuals wouldn't be the /best/ at anything.
Like you said there's much more to it; different schools, stamina, theory, offense, defense, practical, technique, raw power, even different types of magic (normal, dark, love), etc...
It's a bit more realistic than just a straightline x > y > z
>>
>>29962849
But she's just Twilight 6.0, I don't see how that keeps show from getting stale. Focus on Discord does help, sure.
>>
>>29962849
Green isn't a creative color.
>>
>>29964281
>types of magic
This is also of concern. We haven't seen the dark/alicorn magic in a while and not in a combat situation. And now we have Starlight's anger thing, I don't even know what it's supposed to be, a new type of magic or just raw power manifesting because of total lack of control over emotions.
While I like that it's non-linear I feel like it also doesn't work in its favour because of lack of consistency. There are no straight rules about anything. Hell, even with clearly defined rules some non-linear powers often stick out for the sake of the plot, like in JJBA for example.
It's hard to keep track of it if the authors themselves don't. At least we're now getting some insight about how magic even works, with Starlight teaching Trixie a bit. Maybe this will clear things up in the furure.
>>
>>29962886
Nice meme
>>
>>29964339
>or just raw power manifesting because of total lack of control over emotions
I'm going with this, it was my initial thought and seems to make the most sense.

I think the writers clearly wanted to make magic work a little like the Force, cause that's a pretty par for the course concept nowadays.
>you can cast with reservation from a place of study
>you can cast with emotion, while the result is more powerful, it is also more raw and easily corruptible
I mean Twilight herself has lost it a few times and obviously casted with emotion, the results will vary.
Maybe that relates to dark magic/NMM?
>>
File: 21017315.gif (203KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
21017315.gif
203KB, 500x229px
I unironically like sunset shimmer and wish she was in the real show and replaced starlight glimmer.
>>
File: 1418586.gif (196KB, 751x655px) Image search: [Google]
1418586.gif
196KB, 751x655px
Sunset became a decent character after Rainbow Rocks with better character development than Starlight, but EqG is now suffering from mane 5 retardation, SciTwi & second Brad
So if Sunset and Starlight switched place, it'd be an improvement to FiM

>>29964396
You just read my fucking mind
>>
>>29964374
>wanted to make magic work a little like the Force
I can see it like that, yeah. And the alicorn magic being dark magic also fits in, as ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Based of these ground rules and that magic is formed by the thoughts of the caster it can be said that Twilight spent a lot of time perfecting her control over her feelings and imagination, being able to cast really advanced spells and even creating a realistic visions of her own imagination for others to see. While Starlight is ruled by her emotions giving her great power but in the end she's not in charge of it.
As for Nightmare power it's most likely related to fear. Notice how it's a dark cloud instead of red one which Starlight had, anger. Maybe there's other emotional manifestations as well, we've seen Rarity with the green one at least but that wasn't strictly it, just a spell.

It pretty much writes itself at that point and it would be pretty easy for them to latch onto such a system. Cue Twilight getting fucked up by alicorn magic or having to confront Starlight on a lava planet. i wouldn't put it past them at this point.
>>
>>29964458
>Cue Twilight getting fucked up by alicorn magic
I'd kinda kill to see Nightmare Sparkle face off with Luna and Celestia.
But since Twi is smart, she got rid of the Elements.
>>
File: 0hwiQCP53W8.jpg (130KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
0hwiQCP53W8.jpg
130KB, 780x770px
>>29964492
It's hard to see them approaching it in a non-retarded way though. You can't have characters killed here, there's just not a lot of stakes for it have the weight it should. I don't think Twilight against everyone would work well in the show we're currently having. I can kinda see the opposite working, maybe throwing the Nightmare Star in there for Twilight to get fucked up by alicorn magic for the sake of saving Celestia but then having to be stopped herself by Luna and M6 with Starlight. I dunno, it's hard to dance around something really serious and without making it just edgy for the sake of it.
We already had Midnight Sparkle and it was pretty impressive but not nearly apocalyptic enough for something alicorn Twilight would do with dark magic. You know, spreading twilight over the land, leaving a trail of starry darkness behind her raven black wings and so on. We can't have another mini-Homura like in EQG here, it can't be not world-shattering like the real thing and that's the main problem.
>>
File: 1492619674144.png (1MB, 3000x2167px) Image search: [Google]
1492619674144.png
1MB, 3000x2167px
>>29964615
>Nightmare Star
You mean Solar Flare.

Anyway, it's pretty easy,
First tone down the design. It can't look that level of edgy OC, I 100% agree.
>pic related
is slight better, not perfect though.

Second, let Twilight's hubris be her downfall.
After some recent triumphs all due to her magical prowess, she gets a bit cocky, and starts trying to learn and control some ancient? magic that she doesn't fully understand.
Let the corrupt her slowly, and then there be a trigger where she snaps.

I can't see what her end game would be though, what would Twilight want more than anything? It would have to be a good thought corrupted into something evil, not like NMM.
That's the only reason I can't see it happening.
>>
>>29962849

The mane 6 have gotten boring and Starlight is far more interesting than they ever were
Sunset is a piece of shit character
Season 6 is the best season
>>
File: image.png (243KB, 384x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243KB, 384x635px
>>29964859
I'm in literal disbelief at how fucking awful your taste is.
>>
>>29964875
Really this, like so this.
I mean I don"t care about Sunset cause I've never seen EqG, but the rest.
>>
>>29964825
>hubris
That's the thing though, I can't see that happening. If anything, she's never confident enough unless the circumstances require her to push herself whether she likes it or not. She is a natural leader and assumes responsibility but she's rarely over her head with accomplishments. And as we've seen in CA she knows just how dangerous magic really can be, she's not the type to jump to something familiar and obviously dangerous like dark magic without understanding it first.

And for the goals, this is why I think it needs to be a dire circumstances and absolutely not for her own sake. She needs to be pushed to her very limit to use something so dangerous as a last resort measure. She values her duties over herself, maybe she needs to protect her friends from something. For example, replaying the NMM banishment but with her with just her magic and Solar Flare, only for it to go badly for Twilight, highlighting the power gap between her own magic and the Elements, who keep the wielder pure no matter what. It's high stakes, it's emotional, with all her training Twilight wouldn't be able to control it, also highlighting how she feels about Celestia and despite that what she's willing to do to stop her. At the end the roles would be reversed, and instead of protecting everyone it's Twilight who would take the role of NMM in this scenario. Then of course they have a being of unreal power who can be stopped only with the Elements and Glimmer takes on the role of the Element of Magic and becomes a princess herself, hue hue.

It's easy to just write an evil cloud that corrupts her but it's just lazy. It's also easy to say she wants power or knowledge like SciTwi but I think it would be OOC. It's a really delicate thing, corrupting the main character who spent all their life learning to avoid the common pitfalls that can be used for corruption.
>>
>>29962849
This board is no longer the pony board. It is the board for fetishists and sexual deviants hiding their depraved proclivities behind a thin veneer of candy-colored, talking, miniature equines.
>>
File: 1487584981988.gif (2MB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
1487584981988.gif
2MB, 500x222px
>>29964859
What in the fuck?
>>
File: 1480817961691.gif (472KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1480817961691.gif
472KB, 462x462px
>>29965005

DId I stutter?
>>
>>29965254
If you're baiting then fuck off.
If you're being serious, then I mean, hey, good for you. The show is looking pretty great in your eyes which is all that really matters. Cheers anon.
>>
>>29962849
3>4,5,6
>>
Sunset should be the 4th princess, not Cadance.
>>
The show is just a 22-minute toy commercial.
>>
>>29963644
>Literally anyone using the Elements/Rainbow power >>>>>> Tirek (final) > alicorn Twilight (with alicorn magic) > Discord > Sombra > Cadance+Shining Armor (gay bones love magic mode*) > Chrysalis (100% love charged) > NMM > Celestia > Luna > Glimmer > alicorn Twilight >Trixie (with amulet) > Sunset > unicorn Twilight > Shining Armor > Chrysalis (base) > Cadance > Trixie >> the rest

FTFY
>>
File: 1428266158543.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1428266158543.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>29964859
Here's your response
>>
>>29965863
>Tirek (final) > alicorn Twilight (with alicorn magic)
Rewatch the episode.
Twilight would have beaten Tirek or at the very least stalemated him if he didn't pull out hostages and make Twilight give up her magic.

>>29965863
>Glimmer > alicorn Twilight >Trixie (with amulet)
Um...what... Please see;
>>29963814
>A huge thing people forget about Glimmer though, is her duel with Twilight. Sure it was a stalemate, but Twilight was forced to cast Starswirl's spell over and over and over again while Glimmer was just costing on the defense.
>Think about how much more mana Twilight was using.
>Glimmer is super strong for a unicorn and probably close to Sunburst with spell crafting, but she is still a unicorn.

Glimmer is not stronger than alicorn Twilight OR amulet Trixie. Watch the show yo.
>>
>>29965926
Tirek's final form is the one that INCLUDES Twilight's magic. The form of Tirek that Twilight stalemated was NOT his final form. It's YOU that needs to watch the episodes again.

Twilight explicitly said that Glimmer was more powerful than her on the end of the episode, she was using magic that Twilight couldn't and was having to spend mana to levitate herself while fighting with Twilight. If Twilight WAS indeed more powerful than Starlight, there would NEVER have been a fight in the first place. All Twilight would have to do is to override Starlight's spell and force things back to normal, and there would be nothing that Glimmer could do to stop her. The fact that Twilight couldn't do this tells everything.
>>
>>29965963
>Tirek's final form is the one that INCLUDES Twilight's magic
You absolutely right. I'll differentiate between the two.

>override Starlight's spell and force things back to normal
How do you even know you can just override a spell like that? That doesn't make any sense.

And sure Gimmer was levitating herself, but Twilight was recasting over and over a WAY harder spell than levitation. Levitation is easy compared to what Twilight was casting between their fights.
>>
>>29966017
>How do you even know you can just override a spell like that? That doesn't make any sense.
It makes perfect sense, it's about casting a more powerful version of the spell Starlight cast. It's YOU who claimed that Twilight is the end-all of magic. If that was the case, then overriding a spell cast by a "mere unicorn" would be extremely simple. Why couldn't almighty Twilight use something so basic as a counter-spell?

You gotta drop the fanfiction and focus on what is canon, bro. Twilight is good, but she's still very far from the big leagues. That'll take some centuries to achieve, and it's unclear if she'll gain Celestia and Luna's longevity probably not
>>
>>29966071
>It makes perfect sense, it's about casting a more powerful version of the spell Starlight cast.
Total conjecture. There is no precedent for thinking magic behaves like that.

>It's YOU who claimed that Twilight is the end-all of magic.
No, she's just the most powerful alicorn (who all have more magic than unicorns, and that's even up for debate. We haven't really seen too much of Luna and Celestia ACTUALLY casting.

>overriding a spell cast by a "mere unicorn" would be extremely simple
Same as above, you're making up magic laws, talk about fanfiction.
If anything I said Glimmer is close to Sunburst in spell CRAFTing. And both are better than Twilight in that regard (as far as we know, we've never really seen Twilight create any spells).
Again making perfect sense. While Twilight is obviously more powerful, she can't write spells like Sunburst or Glimmer can. So, unable to "undo" them like you stated.
Though Glimmrer did say;
>Starswirl did the hard part
>>
>>29966071
>>29966121
Oh and another thing, Tirek HAD Glimmer's magic before he pulled the hostage card. If she was that much of a powerhouse Tirek would have been noticeable stronger.

Again, Glimmer and Sunburst are the best spell crafters around. Probably close to Clover and Starswirl once they learn more (like Glimmer said, Starswirl did the hard part).
But in terms of power they are no where near the alicorns. I mean look at canon alicorn magic.
>>
>>29966121
Here's a guy that never watches the show and revels on his headcanons and fanboyism over Twilight. They weren't kidding when they said Twifags were the most autistic.
>>
>>29964995
Thats an unpopular opinion?
I thought that was the general consensus
>>
>>29966169
Kek, no response. So, accuse headcanon and fanboyism. Really sad yo. At least rage quit or something, but none of that even made sense.

I literally said Twi might not be the strongest alicorn.
I said Sunburst and Glimmer are most like way better spell crafters than Twilight.

Plus I'm giving actual show references and a quote, when you literally used headcanon laws of magic as the base of your arguments.

AND you totally ignore the most blatant point of how Twilight was trying to win a losing battle against Glimmer. They both got tired around the same time, but Twilight had to recast an insanely powerful spell countless times and Glimmer had to just shoot and shield.
Beside everything else I said, that right there is the most clear.
>>
This fandom is less dramatic than SU and less cancerous than furries, although Barney and many other autists will believe otherwise due to the fact that we're for whatever reason rape little kids.
>>
>>29966304
Why's that unpopular?
>>
File: 1479070189211.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1479070189211.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
>>29966207
>All this information pulled straight from his ass
>Plus I'm giving actual show references and a quote

Kek, you literally cannot get any more autistic than Twifags. I guess they have to rely on headcanons because canon Twilight is a boring goody two-shoes doormat.
>>
>>29966400
You literally just did the same thing again m8, well now you're quoting random things. Not even trying to discuss the topic.
Talk about autism.
>>
File: 1478315082686.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1478315082686.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>29966422
>discuss the topic.
What topic you sperglord? I'm legitimately keking here. This guy, get a load of him.
>>
>>29966440
dude this is actually pathetic now
>>
>>29966304
Because lesbo rocks are the next new meme. Also the majority of people I ask think fucking a stable is so much worse than fucking a whole zoo.
>>
I won't argue shes perfect but i dont see glimmer as a bad character, and all the hate just feels like a bunch of whiny faggots screaming at their dislike of change in the status quo. Almost every criticism of her can be boiled down to an empty "mary sue" accusation or a "she's not as good as the rest of the mane 6 so therefore she's poochy"

My other unpopular opinion is I think the review and analysis portion if the fandom is actually pretty neat
>>
>>29962849
I think the show switch was essential because you can't keep up with a good lore for more than 2 seasons and not repeat yourself. Walking Dead turned out to even bigger shit than mlp. Even if the quality dropped, at least we can have new characters to keep our interest in show alive.
>>
I think Earth ponies strength and farming powers are a myth to make themselves feel better.
I think farming manual labor is only an earth pony thing because that kind of work of beneath unicorns and pegasi.
>>
>>29967460
Maybe there was a war between races where unicorns won but kept earth ponies and pegasuses alive, so the ones will make food and the others will take control of the weather.
>>
>>29966482
Meant to reply to >>29966310
>>
>>29963649
The general opinion I've seen is
2 > 1 > 3 > there's a fourth?
So yeah, that it's still improving is definitely an unpopular opinion.
>>
>>29963716
>Anyway, the writers obviously don't concern themselves with it so I don't think anyone should.
It's also pretty apparent that the power level philosophy changed dramatically over the course of the seasons. Things that were pretty straining for Twilight et all early on are child's play compared to most of the shit they were pulling off on a whim in later seasons. The only characters that haven't had a severe power creep are Celestia and Luna.
>>
>>29964859
OP asked for unpopular opinions, not facts.
>>
I think that the show would be significantly better if the mane six never left Ponyville. Nothing about the show is built for adventure, and trying to shoe horn in a reason for it only drags the episode itself down.
>>
>>29963323
THIS. Jesus fucking Christ so much THIS.
>>
>>29962849
Season 1 was mediocre
Season 3 was forgettable trash outside the premiere
Seasons 2, 4 and 5 were great
Season 6 could have done with some improvement
Season 7 is mediocre so far
>>
>>29963323
I think the problem with this board is that it is impregnated with the murican mentality of polarization, you either go radically in favor of something (it's perfect ) or more comonlly against (it's shit reee), this kind of mentallity is what prevents most discussions from going anywhere else than shitposting and namecalling.
>>
>>29965780
This
>>
>>29964396
>Replacing a Mary Sue with another Mary Sue

No thanks.
>>
>>29962849
Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one.
>>
>>29968712
>season 1 is mediocre

This. Nostalgia and the fact that Lauren Faust was still on the ride play a big factor into why this particular season is seen as the greatest thing to grace is all. Sure it was a simpler time, though seasons like 2, 4 and 5 like you said are so much better.

>>29968725
Well most of the user base here is American. Then again other countries have been screwing their own languages over and teaching English.

>>29971240
Heh

Here's an opinion that may get some flack: I think that although the main focus of the show was to be about ponies, they could have taken the human/EqG route way better than by doing something already overdone. This may seem obvious, but there was a time back in 2012 where I do remember anons here that really wanted to see some sort of canon representation of the ponies in human form one way or another.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.