[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Friendship Games kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1460456416719.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460456416719.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
Is Friendship Games kino?
>>
>>29961385
Nope.
>>
>>29961385
Good cuckshed kino. My waifu watches it all the time in hers.
>>
File: kino.png (1MB, 2072x1364px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
1MB, 2072x1364px
>>29961385
At least post the onw I mad, which is objectively superior.

>>29961450
Who's your waifu?
>>
>>29961385
Yes
>>
>>29961483
Glimmer.
>>
>>29961385
"Kino" is not even a word. In English at least.
>>
>>29961500
So? English doesn't borrow words, it holds other languages at gunpoint and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.
>>
>>29961385
No. While there are some great things about it, it has giant plotholes (DUHH NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE OUR SCHOOL HAS MAGIC LOL) and some problems with its storytelling (like it would make much more sense for SciTwi to turn evil if they actually showed us her getting bitter at her classmates and principal for treating her like shit).
Rainbow Rocks is the only true EG kino.
>>
File: title.png (931KB, 1905x965px) Image search: [Google]
title.png
931KB, 1905x965px
>>29961385
FG has the prettiest title sequence
>>
>>29961500
It's the german word for "cinema". But I don't understand why anyone would use that, since 99.9% of german movies are complete and utter garbage.
Gerfag here.
>>
>>29961385
Nope. It's a movie at best.
>>
>>29961385
No. It's the worst movie in a bad series.
>>
>>29961922
How's it worse that the first flick?
>>
>>29961883
Are they? The only German movie I've ever seen was Lola Rennt.
>>
>>29961996
That one was okay, Das Boot is good but pretty much everything else is shit.
But the theme song of Das Boot is just great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs
>>
>>29961883
>>29961996
>>29962051
What about Der Schuh des Manitu?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJMZPwSGFxs
>>
>>29962061
Pretty much the only time I laughed at a german comedy. But then again, I was 16 when it came out. The ones that came after it (Traumschiff Surprise and.. well, even forgot the name) weren't that good. But the comedy show it was based on (Bullyparade) was good. At the time.
>>
>>29961996
You have no idea just how bad German movies are, most are "romantic comedies" and """comedies""" that are too dumb for even American audiences.

The only two German movies I ever enjoyed were the second and third Erkan & Stefan movies, but those lose a lot of their charm if you aren't at native speaker level.
>>
>>29961991
The first one was mediocre. FG was outright bad. Abacus Cinch was an unbelievable villain (why would good people like Cadence work for her, or why wouldn't they step in when they saw her behavior?), the Shadowbolt girls were basically non-characters, school-sanctioned dirt biking is dumb, and still nobody seems to think all this magic is weird. Plus the M5 are still watered down charicatures of the FiM versions.

Also Abacus Cinch is the worst character name of all time. The individual words in that name have nothing to do with the character - it's just a reference to Atticus Finch. But why would you name your villain after one of the most renowned heroes in American literature?

The only redeeming thing is Shimmy, as usual. She's an interesting character, but not enough to carry the movies.
>>
>>29962308
>Abacus Cinch was an unbelievable villain
No, in fact she was the most down-to-earth and realistic villain in G4.
>>
ka ka ka ka ka ka kino
>>
>>29961883
I'm of a different view. Most try to copy our movie style too much but some are fun. Do you know "Fack ju Goethe"?
t. moved to Germany
>>
>>29963648
>Do you know "Fack ju Goethe"?
It's quite possibly the worst movie ever created, not even memeing here, you have to try really hard to find something equal in shittiness.
>>
>>29963675
That's a pity. What about the movie with the bald guy and his colleaue. I only remember the catchphrase "Gummimauer".

Do series count as kino too? I enjoy "Tatort von Tolz".
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.