[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls and Humanized Thread #231 - Fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 473
Thread images: 160

File: unf.png (219KB, 1280x978px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
219KB, 1280x978px
Previous thread: >>29829396

Welcome to Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP
Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang
__

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

__

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

_

Add for Discord chat:

https://discord.gg/jXfKyJP
>>
>>29960260
Oh thank god there's a new thread
>>
>>29960421
Yeah I saw it on 10 after refreshing and was in the middle of bumping, until it archived
>>
Page 8
>>
>>29960260
Twilight sext time green when?
>>
>>29961817
Dammit I meant sexy
>>
>>29960260
Too bad eveashgrove draws celestia pale as fuck
>>
>>29961238
wew not even 7 replies
>>
>>29962026
Hi disco
>>
So, livestreaming Waifu Wars might have to be done on Hitbox.

Hitbox's delay is five seconds, not that bad for commentary.

I don't really have the cpu for sharing video over skype or whatever, which sucks.
>>
>>29962393
I wouldn't mind five second delay
>>
File: 1440221892413.png (54KB, 301x269px) Image search: [Google]
1440221892413.png
54KB, 301x269px
>>
I'm going to try writing something soon (tonight or tomorrow morning)
just hang tight and if anyone else has something to post go ahead and do it.
>>
>>29963397
hype
>>
>>29962541
I don't think any commentators would.

I heard beam has some kind of little to no delay but I feel like more people would watch on Hitbox, TBQH.

I know more people would watch on Twitch but the delay there is super dumb.
>>
You know who gets almost no love in these stories, just like in FIM? Zecora.
Sure, writing dialogue for her can be a pain, but there is something to be said about the possibilities of a human herbalist that now has access to Equestrian magic, or was working with that most elusive thing: human magic.
>>
Stop being on page 10.
>>
File: pic341743.png (734KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
pic341743.png
734KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 1480227276621.jpg (298KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1480227276621.jpg
298KB, 1080x1255px
A Hispanic student named naranja goes to Canterlot High. She is mercilessly bullied for being Hispanic. I remember this story, does a tone else? I think someone should continue this.
Naranjas face when Twilight the Sjw is one of the biggest racists
>>
>>29966418
That story was discovered to be a self insert

T. Discord Insider.
>>
>>29966645
I don't care. Give link
>>
>>29966683
Google naranjita
>>
>>29966797
>>29966645
>>29966418
hi faggot13
>>
>>29963397
>>29960260
>"You want to come reading on the bed with me, Anon?"
>You look over at Twilight.
>She drops her robe as soon as your eyes meet hers.
>She has on some white lingerie, and the revealing kind.
>Your eyes are stuck on her hips and her cleavage.
>She smiles as you look.
>"Come to the bed, honey."
"Wh-what are we reading?"
>"Just this."
>Twilight holds up a book you already recognize as an erotic novel.
>Gee where could this be going?
>"I'm having trouble with a decision."
"And what's that?"
>"Depending on how I want to use this, would this be called a bedtime story or an instruction manual?"
>Her eyes go down to the boner in your shorts.
>You get onto the bed.
"Maybe it can be both."
>Twilight giggles and gives you a kiss on the cheek.
>Moves it to a kiss on the lips.
>You lay down together.
>Eyes are meeting and you lock your legs together as Twilight opens the book.
>You push your junk onto her waist.
>"Chapter 1. It was a warm but lonely night. And the headmaster needed someone to keep him company..."
>Twilight holds the book close to her chest so your eyes don't have to dart back and forth as far.
>If this is like the other nights, then Twi's going to do all of the reading.
>She always did. Even insisted that she did.
>"It was a little past nine at night, and the headmaster got home after a long day."
>Run your hand along Twilight's thigh.
>"He sat in his chair with a long sigh, and long equipment in his pants. The headmistress of the mansion heard his sigh. A call to love."
>With this, Twilight scoots closer and gets ready to start reading the more fun parts straight into your ear.
>As she'd be about to do other things.
>>
>>29967562
>>
>>29965829
Don't know about everyone else, but I have finals to study for
>>
Was recently looking back on one of my stories, and I think I have an idea for a continuation.
>>
>>29968495
Awesome. Go for it.
>>
>>29967562
>"The headmistress of the mansion sat down with the headmaster and began to caress his shoulder gently."
>Twilight does what the book describes.
>Reading on.
>"The headmaster was taken away, allured by her advances. And welcomes them himself."
>You unzip the front of your pants.
>Letting Twilight dive her hand in and fish out your erect dick.
>You feel it stand up all the way after Twilight's hand grabs your shaft.
>She begins to stroke your length.
>"Mouth watering, the headmistress reached under the headmaster's clothes."
>Twilight gives you a kiss.
>You turn bright red from the arousal.
>Clenching your ass cheeks when Twilight kisses down your neck.
>Undoing your bowtie.
>Massaging your chest through your shirt.
>Damn this feels good.
>You smile and kiss Twilight a couple more times before she gets on top of you with the book still in her hand.
>"The chair became a bed. And the headmaster and the headmistress became enamored."
>Twilight sighs and gives you a french kiss as you pull her panties off her ass.
>"Their clothes just seemed to fall off of them with how into each other they were."
"Oh really now..."
>"Headmaster Anon closed his eyes and threw his head back as his mistress's tongue ran up and down his neck."
>You repeat what the book describes.
>Twilight's tongue zips up the side of your neck, getting you to flinch in pleasure a little.
>She stops at your ear with the book on the other side of your face.
>"They embraced."
>Twilight's panties fall to her knees, and her top falls to her waist.
>You feel her tits squish up against your chest as she mounts on top of you.
>"The headmaster found himself in the presence of eager advances smelling of cherries and lip gloss."
>>
>>29968495
Please write it. We really could use some more green.
Is NaOH and WFD back yet?
>>
I'm shooting for May 27th for the start of Waifu Wars Babbies. Would start earlier, but I'll be spending May 19th-21st at a con.

I could push to June 3rd, I guess, but with 8 weeks of shows, we'd be ending July 22nd, unless I do more than four matches a show, which could also happen, we might just do 8 a show, making it only 4 weeks, and putting that at June 24th for the ending.
>>
>>29969435
Waiting for more
Thread plz don't die cause I got uni to worry about and won't be I my computer much
>>
Gonna see if I can post my own greentext before the thread goes tits up
>>
Damn, can't finish it tonight. Maybe tomorrow.
>>
>>29973345
>>29972072
Ooh what's your story about?
>>
>>29969906
I guess NaOH left for good until further notice.
>>
>>29969906
Go away
>>
Bump for more
>greens
>>
>>29974336
Lurker here, writing something to pass the time for you lot.
>>
>>29881039
>The next day…
>You had down the hallway, looking for the room that the designer told you to go for.
>310… 311…
>There it is, 312.
>Let’s see on what she wants for you to try out.
>Before you do anything else, you tug on your crotch to give it some breathing room before it’s too late.
>You would have been royally fucked if you didn’t give your buddy a chance to get comfortable beforehand.
>With a sharp exhale, you grab the door handle and prepare for the worst.
>The first thing that you notice when entering the room are the countless racks scattered around, all of them holding various articles of clothing.
>”Is that my missing thimble, Sweetie? You know that I can’t finish--” She shouts out from the back of the rows of dresses and stops when she moves them aside to see you. “Oh. Well then, while my sister is looking for a crucial item, we’ll get down to business.”
>She brushes her skirt while guiding you over to a row of selected clothes, all categorized by colour.
>”Before we start, I’ll need your measurements.”
>Without a word, you nod and happily obliged by standing straight.
>”Actually, could you open your legs up? I need to see it in a more natural state.”
“Sure?” You skeptically replied.
>You shift around and do so, while she unravels her measuring tape.
>Everything seems to be going well.
>She noted down your waist, now all she needs is your length.
>As she was doing so, you felt that she was going for a different type of length.
>”Hmm, interesting.” She whispers to herself, sliding her hand around your groin.
>”Hey Rarity, I found--” A girl that looks a lot to be her sister barges in, holding up a tiny metal item in her hand. She stops herself when she looks at you, then to her sister that is kneeling down at a questionable height with a very questionable manner when she notices her hand.
>>
>>29976021
you gonna continue or...
>>
>>29976798
Not for a while. Might take a couple of hours. If anyone has some green, go right ahead.
>>
>>29976798
watching shit episodes like today
>>
>>29969906
He posted several days in a row like a week ago and then someone demanded a wall so now we're waiting again.
>>
This is a sequel to another story but it will be more fun if you guess the context from the green.

>"You're welcome Sunset."
>Sunset Shimmer starred at her hand, as if wondering if it was real.
>Or rather, what she just saw was real...
>"Wha-what ?" She snapped out of her daze, staring straight at AJ.
>"You're welcome... Partner." the cowgirl replied while uncrossing her arm and tipping her hat to Sunset with her usual smile
>"I... what... for what ?" Sunset was still a bit jittery. What did she just see ? She touched Applejack, yes, put her hand on her arm to grab her attention because she wanted to tell her something and then saw images. Scenes.
>Memories. Those were memories.
>Of Applejack and Flash...
>"Shucks," AJ smilled "for fixing your mess girl." and walked down the corridor, Sunset too confused to follow her for a follow up.
------------------------------------------------------------
>Two weeks.
>It was two weeks since Applejack and Flash Sentry came to school together and holding hands to your surprise.
>Applejack was quick to announce they were going out now. The other girls were a bit surprised, perhaps worried about how Equestrian Twilight will feel, but still congratulated them. Flash, he...
>He didn't deny it. But that was it.
>Whenever AJ spoke he froze and was quiet, never interrupting her. Always listening to her instructions. Applejack became somewhat territorial, always putting herself between him and other girls and really pushing her body against his to show everyone who he belonged to.
>Not that she had to. Flash slowly stopped interacting with other girls beside you and other of Applejack's friend. It's not that he was a sleeze, he was always a nice guy and a gentleman but now he wouldn't even playfully flirt with anyone, something he did even when dating you.
>Where he used to hang out with all kind of girls around the school in the past, especially Derpy, Bon-Bon and Lyra, now he never stayed with them alone.
>>
>>29977130
>You knew that he was going to her farm for some time now, but you though that he was hanging out with Big Mac or helping them with the harvest to earn some cash.
>You didn't think that he was going there for her.
>You rush down the corridor, empty as the classes have ended and only some of the clubs had their members stay for meetings.
>After a few minutes you catch up to Applejack and see her go into one of the bathrooms.
>"Applejack !" you exclaim as you slam your shoulder on the doors to get in
>inside, you see Applejack standing in the doors of one of the stands, looking in, before she turn to you with a surprised look on her face, but it quickly changes into her usual pleasant smile
>"What's up gal ?" she replied, closing the door and approaching you
>"What did you mean by 'my mess' earlier ?" you approach her as well and you meet in the middle of the room near the sinks
>"Hmm ? Oh, you know..." she smirks "I'm helping Flash become a real boy again."
>"Wha-?"
>"Face it partner, you left him a shell of a man. He used to be strong and in-depended but you manipulated him, broke him and then dumped him. Boys should be strong and resilient but after you all he could do is mop after any girl that showed him attention. Well, I know that you aren't like that anymore and you're my friend so I'm helping him... recover."
>There was something wrong with her.
>And with the things that you saw in her mind.
>But you didn't straight at this moment, you were both angry and sad because of what your friend said.
>"How dare-Do you even listen to yourself AJ ?! How could you say something like that to me ? And Flash was fine before he started going out with YOU !"
>Her eyes narrowed and she moved in closer, grabbing your arm.
>"Now listen here Sunset." she squeezed your arm, perhaps harder than even she though she could. You struggled, trying to get her go but her hand wouldn't budge.
>>
>>29977171
>"Oh?" whatever she wanted to say before didn't matter now, the flash of anger that showed up on her face was replaced by a smirk.
>A smirk that froze you in place, fear making your heart double it's beats.
>"You're such a... girl." she said as she grabbed your other arm and started to push down, trying to make you go on your knees.
>"Wha-what ?" You could only stutter as any effort you put in fighting back was easily overwhelmed by her.
>"You city-girls think that everyone is equal, that you can do anything that boys can." she now towered over you, with her hands pushing my arms down, forcing you on your knees while she smiled and just looked up as if reminiscing "But gal, I grew up at a farm. I know how much weaker us girls can be, at least physically. I still could outrun Big Mac, and he's such a wimp around blood." she giggled.
>And then she looked back at you at the glare she was now giving you was even scarier than that smirk earlier.
>"But strength ? I could beat up most of the girls in school even before this, but couldn't win an arm wrestling contest against but the wimpiest boys. You don't know how it feels to watch you work just as hard as do so much more on the farm, you feel so humiliated !"
>What in the world was she going on about ?!
>"But now, now I'm the "boy" here. And boys need to be strong. That's what granny always told me, if a boy sees a girl go astray it's his duty to be a real like gentleman and help her go straight again. So, I am helping Flash get over you and Twilight and stop being such a wimpy... "girl". I will make him a REAL man again"
>With that Applejack smiled and made a proud "humph" noise, as if she just explained to you how she's going to make the world better.
>What the hell is going on with her. Did she go crazy ? Sudden compensation for deeply hidden inferiority complex ? Was she always thinking these things or...
>The magic. Did it really have some weird side effects ?
>"Applejack, you're not being yourself."
>>
>>29977239
>"What ?" she sighs in disbelief "Sunset, can't handle some honest opinions ? I'm just trying to help." she again smirked and pulled her face closer to yours, squeezing your arms
>"AJ stop, you're hurting me ! The magic, it's doing something to you, can't you feel it."
>"I can feel that you are acting like little bitch." her voice grew colder, but she was taken aback for a moment "See what you made me say ? Tarnation, you make me so angry I will need to wash my mouth with soap. Perhaps I should start fixing you as well."
>Your mind was flooded with images again, reading AJs surface thoughs and seeing how she... pinned Flash, over and over again, each time breaking him in more, molding him to be a perfect toy for her.
>And now new images flashed before your eyes, you saw AJ using Flash as some sort of chair as if he was only an item and...
>You ? You kissing AJs feet. Her cute little toes, savoring the taste of your-No these weren't memories !
>This was what AJ was planning, her thoughts now invading your mind rather than just being read. You didn't want this, you didn't even swing that way.
>Or did you ? You could be with Flash again, and with your frien-NO!
>No ? NO !
>You didn't know what was happening - did the magic not only amplify Applejack's physical, but also mental strength to an absurd level ? Was she overwriting your thoughts ?
>Is this what going crazy feels like ?
>You were finally able to sever the connection between you, but you feel exhausted.
>Dizzy, disoriented.
>...what was going on again ?
>"Shimmer, sugarcube, don't worry. I will fix you. Teach you the Apple family values" you heard Applejack, your friend, talking to you with a reassuring voice. She picked you up from the ground, and let you to one of the stalls. She was your friend, so you let her lead you, you knew you could trust her. You saw her smile to you as she opened one of the stalls and looked inside.

>"Right... Flash ?"
>>
>>29973557

Is gonna be about you helping SciLight sneak into school and she loses her undies.
>>
Page 8 bump

Really hoping the new ep activity doesn't prune us.
>>
>>29977706
That's pretty hot. Can't wait.
Also nice to see this thread is picking up again. I love how we're fighting death and winning.
>>
Stream test on Hitbox went well again.

Course I was just screwing around on the game, made a new ring though.
>>
File: cactus.jpg (29KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
cactus.jpg
29KB, 500x357px
>>29977296
I like it.
>>29978500
>made a new ring though.
Oh?
>>
File: 1435133162005.png (127KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435133162005.png
127KB, 500x600px
>>
>>29978391
same
>>
>>29980282
Burst fire strikes again
>>
>>29980282
Would you a Slav Dash?
>>
goodnight thread, don't die in my sleep
>>
>>29981973
I would.
>>
And now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the mods this thread to keep,
And If it dies before I wake,
I pray this thread the archive take.
>>
File: 1428001941677.png (219KB, 784x566px) Image search: [Google]
1428001941677.png
219KB, 784x566px
>>
File: 1493526077876.png (182KB, 680x460px) Image search: [Google]
1493526077876.png
182KB, 680x460px
>>29960260
>You will never go to college with Maud.
>>
>>29986494
Haven't had a good vampire story in a while. Any ideas?
>>
File: 2Sisters.png (282KB, 697x477px) Image search: [Google]
2Sisters.png
282KB, 697x477px
>>29978575
Yeah, a ring based on Luna/Tia.
>>
>>29985655
>>29987428
Maud Pie is a vampire college student and you have to help her keep it a secret.
>>
>>29988303
>>29987428
>>29985655
>You find Maud on her bed one night.
>She's facing away from you looking out the window.
>"Anon I need you to do something for me."
"What"
>"I need you to tie me to my bed for the night. To make sure I can't get up and move."
"What, why?"
>"Because of reasons."
>is there something she's not telling you?

Fund it!
>>
>>29988498
>Anon thinks this monotone girl is up for kinky sexy times.
>It's was then at this moment he realized she was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era.
>>
File: Fangs.jpg (180KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fangs.jpg
180KB, 640x480px
>>29988303
>Maud goes to excavation.
>Finds ancient coffin in deep dark cave.
>Matchstick of a corpse inside.
>One archaeologist goes to get better look at it.
>It somehow takes a deep breath when he gets close.
>Everybody shitless, panicking, even Maud.
>Before anyone knows what the fuck is going on two people are already dead.
>Maud being a badass tries to fight it but gets knocked out.
>When she wakes up everybody is dead.
>The thing is seemingly gone.
>She asks herself why she is still alive.
>Why did it let her live?
>Sees a man sitting on the floor.
>He's only wearing a pair of old bloody pants.
>The same as the monster had on.
>"Good afternoon madam, my name is Anonymous, nice to meet you."

I know it's shit but fuck you I'm tired.
>>
>>29988523
kek.
>>
>>29960260
Bump
>>
>>29991567
Why does Sunset look like a who in this picture?
>>
>>29988498
>She lays down
>Some rope is next to her.
>You go to the bed and she gives you a dead serious expression.
>She really wants to do this.
>OfuckingKay.jpg
>Tie her body up.
>Your hand accidentally brushes against her tit.
>You're sweating bullets.
>Maud does nothing about it.
>What.
>Do it again half on purpose now.
>No reaction. Blank face.
>Does she want this or not? You honestly can't tell.
>>
>>29992138
>lays down
*lies down
>>
>>29992138
>>29992817
More?
>>
>>29988701
it was okay I guess
>>
Maud is pure sex.
>>
how's it going FB? looks like all that drama starting you guys used to do left you with a dead thread huh?
>>
File: 1490390701423.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490390701423.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>29994993
I'm seeing at least two writefags in here plus Wrestling Anon. Maybe you should look up what a dead thread is.
>>
>>29995104
Maybe "dead" is too strong a word. "Ghost town" is better. Don't you agree?
>>
>>29995234
Well this place has been a ghost town since like the beginning of 2015, with the exception of a couple of lively month or two long timeframes. And that was pretty much due to this place aging and no one else wanting to come here anymore. The meme's been outdated since around then, after all. We've been old news for years, yet we linger on.
>>
File: 1426632243642.png (105KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426632243642.png
105KB, 300x600px
>>
>>29995260
But do you still cause shit like you used to?
>>
>>29996061
I think that pretty much ended in about mid 2016 after Leman and Luci left for good.
>>
>>29996070
Are you serious? Is it okay to come back then?
>>
>>29996488
I guess. How long have you been gone for?
>>
>>29996503
2 years
>>
>>29994656
The purest
>>
>>29993176
I'll come back tomorrow with lewd.
>>29976819
Can't wait.
>>
>>29960260
God I love ashgove's style.
>>
>>29987691
Nice, dude.
>>
File: 1425249571254.jpg (62KB, 391x645px) Image search: [Google]
1425249571254.jpg
62KB, 391x645px
>>
File: 1429861647721.jpg (70KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1429861647721.jpg
70KB, 960x768px
>>
>>29997448
>>29992138
>She's not at all reacting to any of this.
>Just waiting for you to be done tying her up so she can sleep.
>Weird.
>"Tighter."
"What?"
>You have the rope around her arms and torso; her arms themselves looks so suppressed.
"What do you need to be tied up for if you want the ropes to be this tight?"
>Maud pauses.
>"It's complicated. All I can say is that it involves my ability to sleep in my bed."
>You're starting to get creeped out by this.
>The way she calmly said that dire sentence. As if it's no big deal.
>It's clearly a big deal if she NEEDS to be tied up.
"Why is it complicated."
>"I'm afraid that's all I can tell you."
>You shrug and continue tying her up. But that doesn't stop you from commenting a time or two.
"This is weird."
>"Yeah. I know." Maud replies. "Sometimes, things are weird."
>You let out a sigh and make sure all of the knots are perfectly sealed.
>Really starting to feel bad about this.
>Maud is literally completely restrained right now.
>You're not sure why, but it feels pretty damn odd to you. And not in a good way.
"Welp, there you go."
>"Alright."
"You sure you can't tell me the details of why you wanted to be tied up?"
>"Not really."
>Her voice is monotone but breathy.
>You start to the door.
>"Oh, and one more thing."
"Hm?"
>You turn around.
>"Can you untie me in the morning?"
>Wow, you didn't even think of that. And you honestly should have.
"Uh sure. But it's a long drive between my place and here. So uh... well when do you usually wake up anyway?"
>"Around 8."
"Well, then I can't get here until like 9. But how are you going to let me know once you get up anyway?"
>Maud pauses again.
>"Oh. I didn't think of that."
"Do you want me to just untie you now? This really doesn't seem necessary."
>"Trust me. It's absolutely necessary."
"But why, though? I don't think I can stay here all night."
>>
>>30002762
Yay a little more green
>>
File: 1423108961660.png (975KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1423108961660.png
975KB, 1200x1500px
>>
File: Maud_Pie_ID_EG2.png (98KB, 273x519px) Image search: [Google]
Maud_Pie_ID_EG2.png
98KB, 273x519px
>>
>>30002762
Please continue this soon. I need to go to bed and can't bump till tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
>>30006355
Bruh I had already bumped from phone deleting my post.
>>
File: 4.png (140KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
140KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>30007387
Now THIS needs a green

From boulder's perspective
>>
>>29973864
There's a huge difference between "for good" and "until further notice."
>>
File: This and gold is fucking.jpg (31KB, 454x300px) Image search: [Google]
This and gold is fucking.jpg
31KB, 454x300px
>>30007553
>>
>>30007519
Unless NaOH himself comes forth and states otherwise, I can damn well assume he's not coming back. We've already lost shit tons of other writefags in this same way including Waid and NONE of them came back thus far. Which sucks, but it's true.
>>
>>30007654
Yeah but he periodically has dead periods, some of which are weeks at a time.
>>
>>29976021
>Rarity turns around and doesn’t hesitate when getting up.
>”I was measuring, Sweetie Belle!”
>”Sure…” She lightly responds to Rarity’s rapid excuse.
>”I was!” She almost shouted out when marching over.
>”I wasn’t denying it. At least lock the door or something.”
>Rarity snatches the thimble out of her hand and pushes her outside. She slams the door and locks it.
>”There. Where were we?”
“I’m sure you have my measurements, so let’s get this over with.”
>”But darling, I still need some time to get the exact--”
“Just bring out your inventory, I have to be somewhere later.”
>”Oh.” She was taken aback by your sudden interruption. “I suppose we can go along with just the waist size for now.”

>After some mismatched tryouts and one hour wasted away with different shirts, pants, and some bizarre exceptions, you were done and parted ways with her.
>”Wait!” She stops you to hand you a slim fit dress shirt. “From our agreement. It even suits you, if you’re ever in the mood to go out with a certain someone.” She teasingly adds on.
“Thanks.”
>And with that, you leave the room, taking one last look at her before you close the door. She was partially distraught by your blankless appreciation.

>Half an hour later, Norman meets up with you at a boba tea lounge in downtown.
>”So, how’d it go?” He asks when sipping some sort of blended cereal milkshake.
“It went well. It was weird and a bit awkward, but it went well.”
>”How was it weird?”
“Her sister walked in when she was trying to get a feel on me.”
>He almost choked on his milkshake when he heard the last part of your sentence.
>”Hold on, did you just say that?”
“Yeah. She was trying to get some measurements, but was actually trying to get around there.”
>”No wonder why that you’re wearing those awful jeans once more.” He chuckles out.
>>
File: hug.jpg (54KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
54KB, 540x405px
>>29976819
>Might take a couple of hours
>4 days later >>30008195

Kek, nice to see you again Fifty.
>>
File: 1485902299088.jpg (174KB, 1250x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485902299088.jpg
174KB, 1250x900px
>>
>>30008195
I'm liking this.

>>30003055
>>30004975
I'll continue as soon as I can. I'm not done yet either.
>>
File: IMG_0923.jpg (364KB, 790x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0923.jpg
364KB, 790x588px
Has anyone done a mayor mare story?
>>
>>30009885
If this thread is still here I'll try one tomorrow. Will prolly only be like 3 posts max but I'll give it a go.
>>
>>29966418
I'm supposed to do a sequel of it if I ever come back from the grave.
>>
File: piggy.jpg (983KB, 1432x1386px) Image search: [Google]
piggy.jpg
983KB, 1432x1386px
>>30011459
Hol up. There is a sequel iirc about immigrants or something like that.
>>
File: 00092.jpg (159KB, 646x1236px) Image search: [Google]
00092.jpg
159KB, 646x1236px
>>
File: large (1).jpg (143KB, 1280x746px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
143KB, 1280x746px
>>30011474
*Shrugs*
All I know is Sad asked me to write a sequel to it.
Guess I should look into whether there already is one, lol.

>>30011499
Snazzy.
>>
>>30011499
Rip Anon.
>>
>>30010747
Oh cool sounds great
>>
>>30011499
I missed it, do it again.
>>
>>30010747
Neat
>>
File: 1424919122631.png (548KB, 917x942px) Image search: [Google]
1424919122631.png
548KB, 917x942px
>>
>>30014593
I want to sit on a bench with Lyra.
>>
>>30008195
More?
>>
File: 1424917991383.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424917991383.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
>>
>>30009885
>>30010747
>”Graffiti again, Mr. Mous?”
>You’re sat down in the chair opposite of that of Mayor Mare.
>The two guards stand by the door, tall and muscular under their suits.
>Implying you’re going to try to run away.
>”Mr. Mous, answer me.”
“I was gonna expand it into something more art-like! Like how some building artists beautify the city with portraits of famous people like-“
>”You drew a giant erect penis on the front of the city bank.”
>You pause.
“H-hentai is art…” You trail off.
>Mayor Mare raises an eyebrow at you.
“Just look on the internet! I’m telling the truth!”
>”I didn’t have you sent here to hurl excuses in my direction.” Mayor Mare tells you. “Are you going to try and file an appeal or not? Is that not why you came here?”
“That is my appeal!”
>”No, it’s an excuse. And pretty shitty one at that.”
>The guards by the door start inching their way out at the instance of their mayor raising her tone and using stronger words.
>They know what’s next.
“What, you got something against dicks?” You shrug and peer out the window.
>”I have something against them being drawn on the front of the city bank, yes. That isn’t art, it’s vandalism. Because it’s obscene.”
“Well I-” You’re at a loss for words.
>You sigh, and slump down in the comfy chair.
“I really don’t know what to say.”
>”You do realize you’ll be the one to clean it up, right?”
>You knew she was going to say this. You already saw this coming. That appeal was never going to work.
“So no appeal, then?” You give it one last shot upon thinking about it.
>”Nope. I’m afraid either you’re going to clean it up, or you’ll have to pay the full expenses for the state to clean it up.”
>Nether of those sound like something you want. But, shit, it’s the law.
>You’re the one who fucked up after all… by expressing yourself.
>>
>>30017663
>”So which one are you going to choose?” Mayor Mare signals for her guards to leave the room.
>They leave, having checked your entire person for harmful objects anyway. But you still find it a little odd that they actually left a civilian alone in the room with the Mayor.
>”Mr. Mous?”
>The doors are locked.
>”Mr. Mous!”
“I’ll pay for it!” You realize that you’d rather put yourself in financial debt than do manual labor for days on end.
>Mayor Mare grins as she looks at you. “Excellent.”
>The way she said that was a little creepy.
>”So… what money do you have for this? Hmm?”
>You remember that the door is locked.
“Well, um, I didn’t really think about that.”
>”Oh don’t you worry about that.” She responds. “I’m sure you’ll come up with the funds. Even if you don’t have enough right now.”
>All you can think about the lack of limits a person like Mayor Mare has when they’re in power. They can get people to bend in all sorts of ways.
“So… what do you want me to do?”
>She leans back in her chair. “I need you to… find something for me.”
>So much for someone who automatically sees penises as obscene. You can sense something above the rules in her tone. It tells you a little about what her intentions are.
>”Let me guess, you want a way to get out of the payment, right?”
“Y-yeah…”
>She probably thinks this is something that would be out of your comfort zone.
>Little does she know that this is something you’ve secretly dreamt about for a while.
>Her finger beckons for you to come over.
You stand up and walk around the desk to where Mayor Mare sits. You could feel the vibe of loneliness radiating from her side of the desk alone.
>>
>>30017668
>”Look down.” Mayor Mare’s finger points down to right in front of her waist.
>Right in front of her knees.
>The finger points straight to the drawer in the desk.
>”You see that?” She asks.
“What is it?”
>”DURR IT’S A DESK.”
“But what about the desk?”
>”The lock to the drawer has never been opened before. And I don’t have the key.”
“…What?” Your eyes grow hopeful. This is the moment you’re been hoping for.
>Mayor Mare slaps a piece of old paper onto the surface of her desk.
>It’s a map.
>A treasure map.
>”The key to this desk is holy and sacred, and this map leads to it. My current administration has not been able to find it ever since I was elected.”
>You shit yourself with excitement and do three back flips into the air.
“YES! OH MY GOD!” Your voice knocks over a lot of the stacked cups on the desk. “My journey has begun.”
>”Anon Y. Mous. I send you on the venture to find and retrieve the holy key to the city.”
>You’re bouncing off the walls.
“Woohoo!”
>And it was at that point where your adventure began.
>Jump out of the window and land on a car to begin your quest.
>The wind sheild shatters and you die on impact.
Fin.
>>
>>29969435
More
>>
>>30017675
Like this if you cry every time.
>>
>>30017675
That was really good
>>
>>30017675
I know exactly how to feel right now.
>>
>>30017675
Bad end
>>
>>30011520
Must be hard to run fast with those huge titties.
>>
>>30017675
Did not see that coming
>>
>>30017675
Leaked Time After Time rewrite.
>>
File: 1484838830673.png (579KB, 800x970px) Image search: [Google]
1484838830673.png
579KB, 800x970px
bump
>>
>>30021223
i miss his art
>>
>>30021236
Me too
>>
>>30017456
>>30011520
I wanna watch AJ and RD wrestle
>>
>>30022272
WWE or Kinnikuman?
>>
>>30022286
...the latter?
though wwe would be fucking great
>>
>>30021223
God I love the way jj draws tits
>>
>>30007970
True
>>
>>30021223
>You never hotdog Spitfire while she is wearing her suit.
>You will never fuck Spitfire's tits.
>>
File: 1437625059926.png (558KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437625059926.png
558KB, 1920x1080px
I'll try to write some green tomorrow. Good job keeping thread bumped yall
>>
File: Bug girl.jpg (170KB, 1280x696px) Image search: [Google]
Bug girl.jpg
170KB, 1280x696px
>>
>>30026368
>you will never stealth anal with sonata in a virgin killer sweater at a dinner party while she sings to everyone
>>
>>30028495
I may just be a humble goblin assassin, but how could you possibly be that stealthy?
>>
File: Goby.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Goby.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>30029141
Styx?
>>
>>29969435
there needs to be more of this
>>
>>30029198
Who?
>>
>>30030372
Main character of underrated vidja Styx Master og shadows.
>>
>>30029141
Maybe by being chrysalis and being on the form of her sweater
>>30026989
>>
File: 1423019098509.png (540KB, 1100x849px) Image search: [Google]
1423019098509.png
540KB, 1100x849px
>>
Anyone else notice how slow almost the whole board has been in the past week?
>>
>>30032654
My theory is that shitposters are driving away people who just enjoy discussing the show.
>>
>>30032654
>>30032941
mods would rather perpetuate shitposting than do their jobs? whaat?
>>
>>30032941
My guess was that the ones in uni have finals to complete. I just finished mine a day or two ago.
>>
>>30032343
The name on the box gave me a chuckle
>>
>>30008195
I always loved that pic of Rarity
>>
>>30038167
Kill yourself "The Criminal"

Go back your husbando conan
>>
File: derputer.jpg (64KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
derputer.jpg
64KB, 500x504px
>>
>>
>>30017675
Heh
>>
Arrgh, who still be actively writing?

Just doing my yearly checkup
>>
>>30041152
>AlexanderGrey
>FiftyShadesofYellow
>NaOH (maybe)

They are apparently the only three left. Everyone else who has ever written in this general has moved on.
>>
Why is this thread so damn slow? The Humanized Thread got almost as many replies in two days as we in ten days. Can we get a bit more image dumping/art discussion going on in here?
>>
>>30041528
All the threads I'm in are really slow. And most of them are human related. I heard a couple of them talking about waiting until the eqg specials before making new threads. What's really shitty is that we had a lot of people doing stuff here less than a month ago. And it all stopped out of nowhere for literally no reason. It's like the damn plague hit or something. And now everyone's too busy with other shit to reverse this and now we're only getting like ten posts a day.
>>
>>30041680
>>29976907
>>
File: 1442370047633.gif (204KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1442370047633.gif
204KB, 500x277px
Really hope there's gonna be some other bumpers for the next 9 hours or so cause I'm goin to bed. Won't mind a discussion though.
>>30041528
I want to talk more about going to college with Maud. I think she'd be the perfect roommate because she's quiet and doesn't have much other things to clutter the room than rocks. Plus she's a girl, so that leads to other good things. What do you think?
>>
File: 1483173724436.jpg (116KB, 701x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483173724436.jpg
116KB, 701x637px
>>29969906
>>29973864
>>30007654
>>30007970

Previously on WFD ASC: http://pastebin.com/gDR83Vgr

>>2987842

>”Ah right, how was she?”
“Not good, but not bad either. Those animals stabbed her in the back.”
>Sunset gasps.
“Fortunately she’s doing okay. The worst has already happened…”
>Sunset lets out a relieved sigh.
“I’m telling you Sunny, you never know what those guys will be up to next, and the police is doing nothing about them!”
>Sunset agrees with you.
>”All they’re doing is trying to track down the Canterlot Maniac on request from Mayor Marey!”
“W-what?”
>”The Mayor asked the Police Department to investigate if there are some clues on the killer, some speculate that he’s actually a secret organization, like the one in Mareami? You should know about that stuff Anon.”
>You pretend to know about them and give an affirmative answer.
>”But I don’t think that’s the case, I feel like…there’s only one guy involved.”
“Really? Why’s that?”
>”Dunno, whatever reason he has to commit those atrocities must be either pretty selfish or…just plain nice.”
>You weren’t expecting to hear that.
>”I mean, he got Derpy out of that awful situation alive and well, he didn’t let them lay a finger on her, I only hoped he had gotten to that building earlier to save that little girl before, you know…”
>You wish you didn’t waste so much time driving around in your car.
>Poor girl didn’t deserve such a cruel treatment.
>”And did you know about the Wichita Gardens incident? There were like, bodies in acid tubs and loooots of drugs! The Canterlot Maniac just destroyed everything!”
>You really hate that nickname.
“Wow, you’re speaking quite well of that guy. Sounds like you have a crush on him,” you mockingly say.
>”Eeewww what? No way Anon! Are you insane?”
>>
>>30042037

>Sunset Shimmer shows you a picture of a yellow press website.
>It depicts explicit pictures of the first massacre you commited.
>”The guy is clearly messed up! I hope the cops get him and…dunno, give him a life sentence or two?”
“What?! You can’t be serious Sunset…”
>”Uhh, I actually am. Would you let that guy roam our streets?”
“Come on…would you rather have Silver Fang and his pricks dealing drugs and kidnapping young girls roam our streets instead? I feel that guy is doing a great job at taking out the trash.”
>Sunset raises an eyebrow.
>”A-are you serious? Like…Anon, he KILLED people. According to CNN he has killed about 130 people…”
>Spewing bullshit as always CNN, you think to yourself.
“So? It’s not like he killed innocent teens that didn’t do nothin…”
>”WOW Anon, I literally can’t…are you like? WOW! You are just as heartless as that monster!”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWB8qdINdoI
“What?! Listen to yourself Sunset! Just fucking think about Derpy before you spout that dumb shit you just said!”
>Sunset takes a few steps back.
>”A-Anon?”
“Whatever the guy did in that building got Derpy and the other girls as well out safe and sound! I can’t fucking believe you! Imagine what would’ve happened to our friend if he hadn’t gotten her out! Holy shit…he even risked his own life! How can you even say he’s selfish…”
>Sunset remains silent.
>>
>>30042048

”Imagine yourself in that little girl’s place. Just picture that image for a couple of seconds. And then imagine THIS-” you say as you snatch her smartphone out of her hand to show her the pic of of the fat man you annihilated, “-greasy, sweaty lardass on top of you, doing unspeakable things to you!”
>Sunset looks away in shame.
>You sigh.
“Sunset, you couldn’t even bear the idea of Snips taking a pic of your undies and selling them to the guys at school. Because that was so ‘depraved and scandalous’ to you. Imagine what Derpy had to endure…I don’t care how the guy got her out, but I’m glad he got her out safe.”
>You grab some pizzas that your coworkers left on the counter.
”If you excuse me, I’ll have to deliver these. I’ll be right back.”
>You’re so fucking angry.
>Spilling worthless scumbags’ blood apparently makes you literally worse than anything in the world.
>If you get caught, there’s no way in hell your friends won’t turn their backs on you.
>Makes you feel you’re risking your life for nothing.
>You picture all of your friends disgusted by you after learning you were the one behind the killings.
>Your morals are twisted, but you know you are doing the right thing.
>Now you have to be extra careful…because the police, the gang, and the media are on your tail.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RedWwsemmsA

>Sunset’s Affection: +30
>Moondancer’s Affection: +50
>Dark Blood’s attention: +30
>Silver Fang’s attention: +40
>Police attention: +40 [Felon]
>Media attention: +70 [Deranged and possibly racist]

>RANK: C+
>Play Style: Coward.
>>
>>30041691
Fuck off shill
>>
File: large[1].jpg (88KB, 632x714px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
88KB, 632x714px
>>30042066

>The next day.
>Lunch time.
>”ARE YOU INSANE?!” Rainbow angrily yells at you.
“No? You don’t have to shout you know…people are watching you.”
>”Nope, there’s no way I’m letting Gilda in my team!” She crosses her arms.
“You mean our team.”
>”You don’t play in it! I am the captain of the team and what I say is definite!”
“Come on,” you say with a laugh, “give her a chance. Who knows? You might end up befriending her again!”
>”You don’t know anything about her or me Anon! Stop pretending you know everything about us!”
“Well, I won’t have to do that if you tell me what went wrong between the two of you.”
>Rainbow looks at Gilda, sitting on her own at a very far away spot in the cafeteria.
>When Gilda notices Rainbow, she proudly looks away to piss her off.
>”Forget it Anon! It was bad enough to see her once again in Canterlot High, I ain’t telling you what happened back when we were little!”
>You sigh.
“Fine…then I’ll gently ask Fluttershy here.”
>”Oh my…” She says.
>”Don’t even dare telling him anything Fluttershy!”
>Fluttershy looks at you and then at Rainbow, and at you once again, and then at Rainbow.
>”I can’t take this anymore!” She says before fainting in your arms.
“Whoops…”
>”Nice…look at what you did Anon!”
>Instead of arguing with Rainbow you help Fluttershy regain consciousness.
“Rainbow, I just want to help the poor girl out. She really needs that sports scholarship!”
>”Why?”
“You do know her mom has cancer, don’t you?”
>Her eyes go wide, and so do all of your friends’ eyes.
>”I-I didn’t know…”
>You turn your head and look at the rest of your friends trying to enjoy their meal.
“And you girls probably don’t know the poor girl has been into deep stuff lately, she’s made a mistake by joining Silver Fang’s gang.”
>”Wait a sec…h-how do you know all of this Anon?” Rarity asks, dumbfounded.
>>
File: large[1].png (144KB, 789x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
144KB, 789x1024px
>>30042079

>”Why I oughta-” Applejack raises her hand to give you a slap, and while you close your eyes and grit your teeth to be ready for her slap, she stops her hand halfway through before hitting your face, “…congratulate you Anon.”
>You let out a relieved sigh.
“Why that’s the cutest thing you could ever do for her!” She says, trying to calm herself down, “but how did you know all of this Anon?”
>You tell your six friends the whole picture.
>Fluttershy and Gilda, then your locker-room raid with Rainbow, informing VP Luna your findings, Luna’s stabbing, your visit to the hospital, Luna’s story about Gilda, and how and why you got Gilda out.
“That’s it…”
>”Wait a sec Anon…” Rainbow says, “how did you get the money to pay for her fine? 5k is a lot of money!”
>You shrug.
“My dad was kind enough to help me with that. I’ll pay him later with the money I make working at the pizza parlor.”
>”You won’t…make her pay her bailout?”
“Nah, she really needs all the money she can get her hands on. Good and clean money! That cancer treatment she gets for her mom is quite expensive”
>Applejack looks somewhat proud of you.
>”Woowhee, ain’t ‘cha quite the gentleman Anon?” she compliments you, “you work hard all day every day thinking about others.”
“Oh hehe, Applejack please…you’re embarrassing me.”
>>
>>30042092

“Oh hehe, Applejack please…you’re embarrassing me.”
>”Wait a sec Nonny, aren’t you afraid she might end up rejoining Silver Fang’s gang?” Pinkie Pie says.
“It’s not very likely to happen…he forsook his own girlfriend in a tight cell. She must hate his guts right now.”
>”Either way you shouldn’t really trust her much Anon,” Rainbow Dash says, “I know you’re trying to help her out, but…she only thinks of herself.”
“I don’t think so Dash, even with all the abuse she had to endure from her stepdad she still thinks and cares of her mother first, she’s actually quite selfless!”
>Rainbow just remains silent and keeps eating her lunch.
“Look, she might act tough, but I’m pretty sure she’s a complete softie in the inside, just like a certain person I know…”
>Rainbow Dash looks embarrassed.
>”S-shut up Anon!”
>All of friends giggle at Rainbow Dash.
“So, what do you say Rainbow? Will you help an old friend out?”
>”I…ugh, okay fine! She can join the team! BUT on one and only one condition, and if you say no then forget it!”
“Hmm?”
>>
File: large[1].png (461KB, 917x1021px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
461KB, 917x1021px
>>30042098

“Hmm?”

>Hours later, after soccer practice.
“Man. I didn’t agree to be your coach for this…”
>”Ooohh, right there coach,” Sandy Lemon says, “My neck really hurts…”
“I know, holy smokes…how do you like the massage?”
>”Your fingers are incredible coach! Whoops, if Midnight Bell heard me say that he’d kick your butt.” She says with a laugh.
>You have a new position in this team.
>Apart from being their coach…
>”Anon, can you help me?” Derpy says, “I can’t find my shoes!”
“In a minute Derps.”
>Rainbow Dash laughs at you.
>”So Anon, how are you liking your new job…as our equipment manager?”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
“Rainbow Dash…you evil but sexy bitch. I’ll get you for this…”
>”Yeah yeah whatever.” She says with a smug grin on her pretty face, “Listen, we’re gonna take a shower-”
>Rainbow grabs a bag full of your team’s sportswear.
>”Remember to wash our clothes for tomorrow’s practice okay?”
>You sigh.
>”See ya!”
>Rainbow Dash enters to the shower room, and so does the rest of the team.
”Could life be any worse?” You say to yourself.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (40KB, 518x900px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
40KB, 518x900px
>>30042110

>”Yeah, it could…” A voice calls from behind.
“Oh, hey Gilda…”
>”Look, I don’t know what’s up with you and your strange obsession with helping me out. Whatever it is it won’t make me change my mind about you.”
>You grab the large bag and carry it on your right shoulder.
“We’ve been over this haven’t we? Relax Gilda. I just want the school to be normal and at peace once again.”
>”Yeah right…I’m not a fool Anon, and let me warn you. I’ll be watching you.”
>Gilda grabs a cigarette out of her backpack and lights it.
>You snatch it from her fingers and throw it to the floor.
“Read the sign G. It says: No Smoking.”
>”Grr…”
“Go ahead and take a shower with the rest of the girls.”
>”I’ll shower at home, there’s no way I’ll shower in the same room as Rainbow Dash.”
“Jeez, I only suggested that, it’s not like I asked you to scrub her back.”
>”Whatever…I’m going home, see ya loser.”
>You sigh and take a look at your watch.
>You have to leave for work or you’ll be late!
>You hear Rainbow Dash laughing from the shower room.
>[“Can you believe him? I asked Anon to be our equipment manager in exchange of letting Gilda in the team, and the madman actually did it!”]
>Rainbow you asshole!
>Well, two can play this game…
>You open RD’s locker and grab her casualwear clothes she left inside of it.
>Let’s see if she likes going around the school wearing only a towel.
>You’ll leave a little note on her locker and then leave with a big smile on your face.

Your sorry ass is finally back.
>>
>>30008195
“Pfft.” Scoff at him. “I just want to bury these jeans under all of the clothes that I never use in the very back of my closet. At least I will never have to--”
>”Heya Nonny!” A pink girl jumps out of nowhere.
>She looks awfully familiar, almost as if she was one of those girls that was back at the bleachers the other day.
“Do I know you?”
>”Of course not! My name’s Pinkie Pie, and I wanted to invite you over to help me make some pies!”
“I’m not so sure if I want to.” You uncomfortably respond to her idea.
>”You sure? I’ll bake you the sweetest, tastiest pie of your choice!’
>Homemade sweets? How can you say no?
“Alright, you got me.”
>”Ohhh! I just know that we’re going to have a great time!” She pulls out a napkin from the dispenser on the table and pen out of the back of her skirt. “There you are!” She hands it over to you. “Head over after school, the sooner the better!” She gleefully says when heading off.
>”Wear something that you wouldn’t mind getting messy in!” She yells out when heading out of the restaurant.
>Norman looks over, raising an eyebrow.
>”Well that was… strange.”
“See? Something tells me it has to do with these accursed jeans.” You point at the shitty fabric wrapped around your legs.
>”What do you have to complain about? Two chicks are interested in you!”
“Yeah, but they aren’t my type.”
>”Well, what is your type, anyways?”
>You smirk before taking a sip out of your vanilla milkshake.
>”Cheeky cunt.”
“You’ll just have to find out.”
>”Can I at least guess?”
“Sure, but I won’t break that easily.”
>He groans.
>”I’ll get a list.”
“Make it right now, I have all the time in the world, as of right now.”

>>30008268
>>30009831
>>30016423
More later. It's been busy for the last few days, I'll try to get on something to write once in a while for you lot.

Also, is anyone else getting a "connection error" when posting?
>>
>>30042123
good to see you back writefriend
>>
>>30042123
>Will continue later.
Define "later"
>>
>>30042178
Yes, if you are doing a big green dump you can't quick post via the post number.
>>
File: 1480179679945.jpg (170KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480179679945.jpg
170KB, 600x800px
>>30042123
>>
>>30043819
How can she play soccer well when she's clearly drunk?
>>
>>30046420
you obviously haven't played Drunk Soccer before
>>
>>30046712
You've obviously never been drunk before.
>>
Good night thread.
>>
>>30042048
>Spewing bullshit as always CNN
based spick
>>
>>30042123
>later
see you in a month Maricón
>>
>>30043760
The next time we get time off from the wall. That shit is big yo.
>>
File: when_dat_friendship_magic_hits.jpg (147KB, 518x572px) Image search: [Google]
when_dat_friendship_magic_hits.jpg
147KB, 518x572px
>>30048197
Keep saying that. NaOH does come back when you say that
>>
>>30048241
>implying
>>
>>30048127
Goodnight from me too
>>
>>30048241
Two is so cute in that pic.
>>
>>30026989
the thumbnail looks like pregnant
>>
>>30041038
I want Green/Grey to rewrite that Trixie story without Anon so he will do a lewd scene without it not being real.
>>
File: youjustlostthegame.jpg (284KB, 1189x1100px) Image search: [Google]
youjustlostthegame.jpg
284KB, 1189x1100px
>>30042123
>leaving a note
This won't blow up in his face, right?
>>
>>30051877

It has begun.

Here's the card though for the stream.

List of Waifu Wars Matches for Saturday's preview:

Spitfire vs Lightning Dust

Vinyl and Octavia vs Bon Bon and Lyra Heartstrings

Bulk Biceps vs Big McIntosh

Sunset Shimmer and Sonata Dusk vs Starlight Glimmer and Trixie

Exploding Ring Deathmatch:
Berry Punch vs Maud Pie

Tornado Tag:
Queen Chrysalis and Discord vs Princess Celestia and Princess Luna

Elements of Harmony Battle Royal:
Twilight Sparkle vs Rainbow Dash vs Rarity vs Applejack vs Pinkie Pie vs Fluttershy

Babbies Qualification Match - 2 out of 3 falls:
Adagio Dazzle vs Aria Blaze

Anon refs it all as Spike has been left in a closet to learn how to count better.
>>
File: computer.gif (364KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
computer.gif
364KB, 540x300px
>>30052211
IT'S TIME
>>
>>30052211
Oh boy, chaos!
>>
>>30052211
Fuck yes
>>
>>30042123
This update was great. The conversation with Sunset especially. Anon seems to be gaining a bit of eloquence in his arguments, even if his disposition still leaves a bit to be desired.

Is he actually getting less crazy, or just more cautious? I didn't think this game worked that way =P
>>
>>30017675
Plot twist: it was the key to her chastity belt
>>
>>29966418
Id read that
>>
Too many bumps
>>
>>30017675
>>”DURR IT’S A DESK.”
Stellar dialogue there
>>
Stupid question, but uhm. Do any of these stories have boys that have foreskin?
>>
>>30060073
>Do any of these stories have boys that have foreskin?
>mfw
>>
>>30060073
Is this some new generation of bait?
>>
>>30061548
>In that moment, Rarity felt something entirely new to her, something that shook her to her core.
>This wasn't supposed to happen, not to someone as young as her.
>It was always such a distant concern; something that happened to other people.
>But it was dawning on her that only the lucky few beat the odds of it happening, and her die had been cast against her favour.
>Her hand, pressed against her chest, shook with the implication of what it had discovered.
>A lump.
>>
>>30062101
Dude...
>>
File: 1484768577662.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484768577662.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>30062101
WTF M9!?
>>
>>30062101
I mean, isn't it good to find one as soon as you can, rather than not noticing?
>>
>>30062582
The general rule is to check your breasts/balls once a week, or twice a month or something. I check my balls once or twice a week.
>>
>>30063189
>>30063722
come on shit lords
>>
>>30062582
Definitely better if it's detected early - survival rates, and all that - but the existential dread of realising your mortality that comes with discovering that you even might have cancer is something that stays with you for the rest of your life. Not to mention the physical toll that treatment takes on your body, possibly leaving you weak and scarred. Even if the treatment works, and it goes into remission, the spectre of potential relapse or metastasis haunts you.
>>
>>30015525
>She's right there next to you!
>With a twist in your legs, you shiver around in your seat, waiting for something else to be said.
>Silence for minutes. Figures.
>It isn't long before your gut tells you to stand up and leave in a subtle fit of awkwardness you hope she won't notice.
>"Hey."
>Say something back now, damn it! Don't you dare stand up now!
"Hiya."
>The old bench creaks as Lyra Heartstrings leans back and relaxes herself.
>Say something else, you idiot... she's waiting.
"It's really warm out here."
>"I think so too." Lyra answers after a pause.
>This is pretty much how the conversation starts off and goes for the next several minutes.
>You're not even paying attention to the central topic; all you know is that it soon turned to how dumb the school rules are.
>"And the dress code too." Lyra complains. "I don't know why they want us to even cover up our shoulders. It's so dumb. What's a fricken shoulder going to do, anyway?"
"I used to wonder that before I stopped caring."
>You were almost cut off in mid sentence amid feeling Lyra scoot right up against you.
>"You know, if the school ruled knew what really distracted me, they would have everyone wear gloves."
>Make a confused look towards the ground as though you weren't nervously facing away from her.
"What?"
>"I really, really like hands, you see."
>...
"Ah... I see..."
>You can hear that Lyra's breathing has gotten a little louder. There's something about her own awkward nature that almost enamors you.
>Makes you uneasy but in a good way.
"Why do you like hands so much?"
>She hesitates to answer. Then doesn't answer your question altogether.
>"Can you do me a favor?"
"What's that?"
>"Something with your hands..." Lyra pulls away the collar of her shirt on each side to expose her shoulders. "Do you wanna rub my shoulders? With your... hands?"
>>
>>30066025
More?
>>
Bump for more please
>>
File: 1396459895225.png (31KB, 302x323px) Image search: [Google]
1396459895225.png
31KB, 302x323px
>>30065925
I know that feel too well.
>>
>>30066025
Continue
>>
>>30068380
>>
C'mon thread you can do it
>>
>>30067385
>Pinkie Pie tries to turn her legs into wings to fly
>>
I'm posting this to bump the thread, but also to help give some publicity to another thread on /mlp/ which can be found here >>30041720

The OP of that thread would really appreciate it if you could take a moment check it out and take the poll that they've made. You can find more information about it in the thread itself. Even if you don't want to take the poll, you can help out by using this copypasta whenever you bump a thread on /mlp/ until May 14th, after which point the poll will close. Please only use this copypasta if you were otherwise going to bump a thread without contributing content to prevent spam.

Just thought I should post it, anyway I'm thinking of taking writefagging up again, any suggestions?
>>
File: 1422901135247.png (668KB, 740x810px) Image search: [Google]
1422901135247.png
668KB, 740x810px
>>
About 12 hours 20 minutes till the preview gets streamed live.
>>30052211 has the card.
>>
>>30071536
Hmm how about something with rarity
>>
>>30074231
This. I need one.
>>
>>30074231
>>30074513

>Oh this is a disaster.
>You run about the room as you try and get things ready.
>Your hair's still a mess, and you haven't even got your outfit on.
>It's not like you to be late.
>Well, maybe a little.
>No, you are fashionably late.
>But you don't want to be late this time.
>And the cab arrives in fifteen minutes.
>As you straighten out your hair, a sudden thought pops in your head.
>You haven't got a date for the party!
>You knew you were forgetting something.
>With all the dresses you're trying to make, and getting ready for the party, you completely forgot about your date.
>Hurriedly, you brush your hair down and apply spray, then brush a bit more.
>You can't go by yourself, you'd look out of place.
>Not to mention all the ruffians that come out at night.
>A sophisticated lady like you needs a true gentleman on her arm.
>You glance out of the window.
>Someone who knows how to dress well.
>You look down as Anonymous walks by.
>Maybe someone who looks good in a suit...
>Then it hit's you like a frying pan to the face.
>Anonymous!
>He's almost always wearing a smart suit, and he looks good with it too.
>It's almost like he was made to look good in a suit.
>Of course he can be a bit scruffy, but that won't stop now!
>You open the window wide and wave to him.
>"Oh Anonymous, could you be a dear and help me with my...predicament?"
>You bat your eyelashes at him, as he just stands there scratching his head.
>It's not exactly rocket science now is it.
>He shrugs and mumbles a reply.
>"okay"

eh, continue?
>>
>>30074812
I'm digging it so far, yes do continue.
>>
>>30074973
Alright, I'll see what I can come up with after work. Don't expect much though,
>>
>>30075044
It's no problem. Even one post is enough for me.
>>
1 hour, 45 minutes till the Waifu Wars Preview gets streamed.
>>
>>30077628
soon?
>>
>>30078410
Going to probably go live in a few minutes on the stream, but not doing much.

https://derpy.me/dN0IH is the link of the stream.
>>
>>30079076
>>
Matches done:
Spitfire vs Lightning Dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEN6NDu8YBM

Vinyl and Octavia vs Bon Bon and Lyra Heartstrings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TB8rSs2XdA

Bulk Biceps vs Big McIntosh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmWUAhw5kII

Sunset Shimmer and Sonata Dusk vs Starlight Glimmer and Trixie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcG1mWin6_o

Exploding Ring Deathmatch:
Berry Punch vs Maud Pie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBBPIoLdr4

Tornado Tag:
Queen Chrysalis and Discord vs Princess Celestia and Princess Luna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Z1MrQY7DM

Elements of Harmony Battle Royal:
Twilight Sparkle vs Rainbow Dash vs Rarity vs Applejack vs Pinkie Pie vs Fluttershy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAEBvT3Kbqo

Babbies Qualification Match - 2 out of 3 falls:
Adagio Dazzle vs Aria Blaze
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r21lU1F4s0o
>>
File: very_nice.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
very_nice.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>30080064
nice
>>
Still waiting on that NaOH update
>>
File: penk.png (790KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
penk.png
790KB, 1920x1080px
Goodnight thread
>>
>>30074812
Its good please continue
>>
Babbies Groups Fully Confirmed for Waifu Wars:
Group A:
Rarity
Octavia
Berry Punch
Princess Cadance

Group B:
Trixie
Starlight Glimmer
Bon Bon
Treehugger

Group C:
Princess Celestia
Derpy Hooves
Adagio Dazzle
Spitfire

Group D:
Applejack
Sonata Dusk
Maud Pie
Lyra Heartstrings
>>
>>30081196
>Still waiting on that NaOH update
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yDqP42A7FkE
>>
>>30081196
Then get lost
>>
>>30083452
>>
>>30081315
Goodnight anon
>>
>>30082514
I love how you made so many of the characters and not just the m6 or something. Keep it up.
>>
File: 1423019324005.jpg (269KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
1423019324005.jpg
269KB, 565x565px
>>
File: 1423020584758.png (339KB, 2242x2842px) Image search: [Google]
1423020584758.png
339KB, 2242x2842px
>>
File: faec.png (36KB, 122x154px) Image search: [Google]
faec.png
36KB, 122x154px
>>
>>30082514
Aw yeah, looking forward to it.
>>
>>30091064
I am also, especially commentating it all.
>>
>>30086678
Thanks, I wanted to try to cover not only the regular characters but as much as I can with the regular league and the babbies.
>>
File: 1280.png (754KB, 1280x1867px) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
754KB, 1280x1867px
>>30093413
>>
File: 1478181424675.png (859KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1478181424675.png
859KB, 1280x1707px
>>30094021
>>
Okay, I'll try to get some green in by tomorrow. Work's been heavy.
>>
>>30089975
plum
>>
Here's the list of 5/27's matches for Waifu Wars Babbies:

Group A:
Rarity vs Octavia
Berry Punch vs Princess Cadance

Group B:
Trixie vs Starlight Glimmer
Bon Bon vs Treehugger

Group C:
Princess Celestia vs Derpy Hooves
Adagio Dazzle vs Spitfire

Group D:
Applejack vs Sonata Dusk
Maud Pie vs Lyra Heartstrings
>>
>>30095604
slump?
>>
>>30095608
>Trixie vs Starlight
Oh fuck
>>
>>30095608
A: Rarara & Cadance
B: Trixie & Bon
C: Derpy & Spitfire
D: Sonata & Maud
>>
>>
>>30097472
A qt
>>
>>30096792
I have this weird feeling that Adagio is gonna go nowhere.
>>
So, my dumb butt should probably type what probably will be part of the next wave of additions, from most likely to least likely.

Lightning Dust(Already Done)
Limestone Pie(Already Done)
Shadowbolts(Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest are done, not sure how many should be involved, not too many though)
Coco Pommel(Already Done)
Zecora(Not made)
Gilda(Gonna be pretty unique, not made)
Our Town Females(Not sure if any of them are popular enough, maybe Sugar Belle now, and Night Glider is there too)
Marble Pie(Unsure in general about her)

Course, that's just my ideas right now that I have, and I'm not thinking of much more.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>30099271
Sweet, can't wait to see
>>
Page 1 bumo
>>
eh
>>
page 10
>>
>>30094953
>>30002762
>"You can't?"
"No, not really. I have things to do."
>You expect Maud to come up with another reason to be tied up.
>But she doesn't say anything else.
>Still a blank face, but you can sense her confusion.
"But who's gonna get you in the morning?" You suddenly ask.
>Maud pauses again and thinks to herself.
>"Oh. I guess your right."
>She looks down to the ropes.
>"You want to untie me now, I guess?"
"Alright."
>Maud sighs after you untie her.
>Stands up.
"You need me to do anything else?"
>"...Not really, I guess."
"But why did you want to go through all of the trouble of being tied up and all. You can tell me, I won't tell anyone."
>"It's nothing important. Promise."
"Mmmkay"
>You wave goodbye for the day and head off into the evening.
>Confused as hell about what just happened.
>You want to know what it was so badly.
>But you can't really do anything about it now that you're home and she's still at her place.

>You don't see maud again until lunchtime three days later.
>She's sitting alone at a table.
>Looking tired.
>You automatically think it's because she didn't get any sleep last night.
>The ropes come back to mind.
"Hey."
>"Oh. Anon. Hey."
"How're things?"
>You already walked up to her.
>She can tell that you're too curious to be just saying hello.
>Maud sighs.
>"I've been, doing okay. During the day." She says.
>That would have been the end and you walked away, until she says something else.
>"Can I admit something?"
>You turn around and not walk away.
"Is it about-"
>"Yes. It's about the ropes." Maud pulls out a chair. "Come sit with me."

Sorry for being dead and stuff. I'll try to post more soon.

>>30099271
Can't wait to see the gilda one.
>>
>>30103745
I admit, I have to do a fair bit of digging.

And I keep thinking to mohawk her.
>>
>>30099271
Also I forgot to list Ember as well.
>>
File: 1426236130225.png (313KB, 1739x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1426236130225.png
313KB, 1739x2000px
>>
File: Really makes you friends.png (194KB, 436x536px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you friends.png
194KB, 436x536px
>>
>>29960260
I just found out that one of the new eqg specials aired in poland. Someone even added english subs. I would watch it, but i'm thinking of waiting for the english airing to hear the real voices.

Anyone have any idea when that will be?
>>
>>30106788
I don't know either, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
>>
>>30106788
Around July/August I think, I'm not certain though.
>>
>>
File: 1438718.png (1MB, 1944x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1438718.png
1MB, 1944x2200px
I want bump with something of my artwork.
I, whatched that more people than usual disliked it and do not know why?
something to improve?
>>
>>30111397
I'd say that the nose is maybe a little too defined, as in has too much detail and kind of throws off everything about the face. But that's only my guess, though. It could very well be something else too. I don't know much about art, so you should go asking around in other places for advice. Maybe the drawfag improvement thread. They should definitely be able to clear things up and help you.
>>
>>30109053
Huh, that's not that far
>>
File: 1441848656923.png (4MB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1441848656923.png
4MB, 2550x3509px
>>
>>30112657
Kinda is to me. I don't have much going on in my life.
>>
>>30113474
Just be glad the weeks pass in a blur and before you realize it, it's the next month and you have absolutely nothing achieved
>>
>>30114349
vh
>>
Goodnight thread
Keep bumped for me
>>
>>30112703
>Moon Dancer, to fund her insatiable book-buying habit, takes to being a camgirl.
>It's mostly her reading books in skimpy outfits.
>Still one of the more popular streams.
>>
did Sarge ever rise from the dead and finish Warewolf 3?
>>
>>30116817
>People like it because it's a mix of hot grills and fond memories of their parents reading them bedtime stories.
>>
File: Z29CdbJ4.png (233KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
Z29CdbJ4.png
233KB, 413x413px
>>30117520
>moondancer nude asmr
>>
File: look mom a furry.jpg (394KB, 1000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
look mom a furry.jpg
394KB, 1000x1688px
>>30117361
I don't think so.
>>
>>30117361
Rest in piss
>>
>>30117361
I think it's probably in the thread pastebin.
Try checking there.
Or better yet, check Sarge's pastebin itself.
>>
File: 1420680850666.png (687KB, 986x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1420680850666.png
687KB, 986x1280px
>>
>>30118395
Filename made me crack a smile.
>>
>>30042123
por favor
>>
>>30116817
>>30117520
Someone better write this before I try it myself and fail miserably cause it can't write.
>>
Bang bang, bump.
>>
Friendship used to make me so queasy, queasy.
>>
Can we please go back to Humanized for the next thread? I feel like every day this thread dies a little more.
>>
>>30123263
I don't think that'll change anything. We had a bunch of content under this name just fine like a month ago and it just stopped out of nowhere. And pretty much no one has come back.
Whatever's causing this deadness isn't the name. I think it's just the fact that no one who makes content cares about this thread anymore no matter what it's called.
>>
File: firefox_2017-05-20_02-23-51.png (374KB, 788x553px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-05-20_02-23-51.png
374KB, 788x553px
>>30042123

>Minutes later.
>You’re now Rainbow Dash.
>The rest of the girls have changed already and gone to their homes.
>”See you tomorrow Rainbow Dash,” said Derpy.
“Take care Derpy,” you reply as cold water runs down your body.
>You really love to take long cold showers, and the rest of the team knows that.
>It helps you keep your blood flowing properly and it eases down your body aches.
>Once you’re done you close the water tap and rinse your body with a towel.
>You’re standing here alone with your thoughts.
>Stupid Anon, stupid Gilda.
>Why the interest on her all of a sudden?
>What’s the matter with him?
>You promised him that you’d keep a cool head when she was around.
>You truly don’t understand his actions as of late.
>He’s been acting strange.
>Well, more than usual.
>But not the kind of strange you like about him, like…he’s been jaded the whole time after Derpy got out.
>He seems more nervous and distant.
>But at the same time, he has taken a certain role you’ve noticed!
>A protective-like role.
>So far he’s done plenty of things to help you, your friends and your team.
>What he did with Rarity…well, showed you off how much she cared about her before she started flirting with him.
>And what have you done to him so far?
>Abuse his friendship, call him names, made him cheat on Rarity, and overall you’ve just been a bitch towards him.
>Well, no more.
>If he wants to help Gilda you’ll support his decision! Because he has selflessly helped you out with your team.
>Eventually you’ll get over your differences with Gilda.
>All thanks to Anon.
>You sigh.
“Ahhh~ Anon, you big, big dummy.”
>You’ll give him a call to apologize, and perhaps…to talk about being his date for the Fall Formal.
>>
File: large.jpg (547KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
547KB, 724x1024px
>>30123726

>Once you are done rinsing your body you reach for your locker and open it up to grab your clothes.
“What the-?!”
>Where are your clothes?
>All you see is a note.
>It reads: [As your new equipment manager Dashie I have to make sure to have your clothes ready for the next match. Yes, ALL of them. I’ll give them to you tomorrow. – XOXO, Anon]
”WHAT THE HELL?! Oooohhh, Anooooon!” You yell, “You’re a dead man!”
>You look for your phone to demand Anon some answers.
>Where the hell is your phone?
>Another piece of paper falls down.
>[P.S. – To prevent you from interrupting me while I work I took the liberty to borrow your phone I hope that’s not much of an inconvenience.]
>You tear the notes up.
>What are you gonna do now?!
>Your dad doesn’t show up home until 11 P.M. And your friends are already gone!
>This is not good, at all!
>You think of the cruelest ways to beat Anon up.
>If only you could get your hands on him!
>Think Rainbow…think!
>Your home is just a few minutes away from Canterlot High on foot.
>You fasten your towel up and open the locker room’s door to check if there’s any people nearby.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncNSJGPl8X4
>Let’s do this!
>You run towards the exit.
>There’s some teens outside!
>Flash and his friends and…Snips and Snails, they’re all hanging out playing some instruments and talking next to the school’s statue.
>There are no girls around.
>Screw this!
>You make a dash to the emergency exit in the southern part of the building.
>Locked…of course.
>>
>>30123736
Once again, took long enough spic
>>
File: large.jpg (193KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
193KB, 791x1024px
>>30123736

>You spot a janitor coming out of a classroom.
>You hide behind a dark corner.
>Fortunately, the janitor passes through the corridor without turning on your direction.
>You let out a relieved sigh.
>You notice the janitor left the classroom’s door open.
>Excellent! You’ll jump out the window to get out of here.
>You sneak into the classroom.
>Fortunately it’s empty.
>Freedom is nearby!
>You look out the window and observe the surroundings.
>The soccer pitch is empty and so are the bleachers.
>You open up the window and jump out the building.
“Ouch!”
>You fell on recently trimmed bushes.
>Fortunately, you didn’t damage your body.
>Every second that passes by makes you angrier towards Anon.
>You’re in this mess thanks to him.
>You readjust the towel and make a run through the pitch to the bleachers.
>You take a break and hide underneath the bleachers.
>Phew, thankfully no one has seen you.
>Now, the way home.
>You can’t walk on the sidewalk, there might be people walking and cars driving by.
>A bus passes by.
>You have no other choice but take a shortcut through all the houses’ backyards.
>Most people aren’t home because they’re working anyways.
>You jump the school’s fence and hastily cross the street to walk into the backyard of a white house.
>There we go.
>You jump over the first fence and land on the neighbor’s yard.
>You do that eight more times.
>Once you land on another yard a pretty vicious-looking dog starts barking at you!
“WHOA!”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE
>You dodge the dog and run towards the next house’s fence.
>The dog jumps at you and bites on your towel.
“NOooo! Leave me alone stupid dog!”
>[“Who’s there?!”] The owner yells from his house.
“Oh no!”
>The dog pulls your towel and leaves you completely naked.
>Your home is 2 houses away!
”Whoaoah!”
>You fall in the neighbor’s pool.
>Fortunately, it was full of water.
>You wait to emerge once the owner stops looking over his fence hoping to find the intruder.
>>
File: large.png (285KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
285KB, 1280x720px
>>30123750

>[“Where did you get that towel Rover?”]
>This is your chance!
>You emerge from the pool and notice a small boy ogling at your naked body while licking some ice cream.
“EEK!”
>”Where’s your peepee?” The kid asks.
>How embarrassing.
>You don’t reply to him and climb the last fence.
>You’re 1 yard away to your home.
>You make a naked run for it and climb it once again.
>Phew! You did it!
>You open your room’s window and climb inside.
>You’re really exhausted…sweaty and full of grass.
>You take a look at your feet and, yep…they’re really dirty.
“Heya Tank…don’t look at mommy this way,” you say to your pet tortoise which immediately stuffs his head inside its shell.
>You’ll get yourself cleaned first.

>Once you’re done taking a shower for the second time you put on some clothes and reach for the phone in the kitchen.
>[“Dusk’s Pizza and Ristorante, how can I be of service?”]
>It’s Sunset Shimmer.
“Heya Sunset, is Anon around?”
>[“Oh, hey Rainbow…umm, no. He left a few minutes ago to make some deliveries.”]
“Ok, I’d like to order a large Hawaiian pizza. Don’t tell him I ordered it.”
>[“Why?”]
“Long story, I’ll tell everything to you and the girls tomorrow. Just give him the address. Besides, he’s the only delivery boy you guys have isn’t that right?”
>[“Yeah?”]
“Good, hurry up! I’m hungry!”
>[“A-alright, got it. A large Hawaiian pizza. It’ll arrive in 30 minutes or less Dash. Or else it’ll be free!”]
“Thanks Sunset.”
>You hang up.
>Anon will pay for this insult…
>>
File: PRESS R TO RESTART.png (8KB, 592x488px) Image search: [Google]
PRESS R TO RESTART.png
8KB, 592x488px
>>30123753

>28 minutes later.
>You’re now Anon.
>https://youtu.be/O9iNi9w_0Fg
>And you’re driving really fast.
>You’re near the location for the Hawaiian Pizza.
>You only dashed for the pizzas at the counter and left.
>Sunset wanted to warn you about something regarding the last pizza.
>You didn’t stay long to hear her stuff.
“Alright, last pizza location. Sunshine street. Number 23”
>N-number 23?!
>That’s…Rainbow’s address.
>You park in front of Rainbow’s lawn.
>Well shit.
>You have never arrived late to a delivery.
>Rainbow Dash loves Hawaiian pizza.
>Maybe she got someone to help her out! Yeah…perhaps she got over your prank quickly!
>You gulp down some saliva.
>You step outside and walk towards the door.
>You ring the bell.
>”Who is it?” Rainbow Dash says in an unusual, yet distant sweet tone.
>She’s probably in her bedroom.
>You try to disguise your voice.
“Dusk’s Pizza and Ristorante. Did you order a Hawaiian pizza?”
>”I did! The door’s unlocked. Please come inside and place it on the kitchen’s table, I’m not decent at the moment. The money is on the counter!”
>Whoops.
>You can make this quick, place the pizza on the counter, get the money and get the hell out of here.
>As soon as you open the door and enter the house a loud bang is heard behind you.
>”Hey Anon…”
“WHOA SHIT!” You yell, because you weren’t expecting Rainbow to be hiding behind the door.
“Uhmmm…here’s your pizza Rainbow Dash!”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIkhGvXB0ek
>Rainbow Dash cracks her knuckles.
>”I can’t believe you took all of my clothes and my phone Anon…”
“H-hey, I was just joking! I immediately placed all the clothes in my washing machine before I got ready for work.”
>”You don’t know how hard I struggled to get here…it was humiliating!”
“Hey, Rainbow…come on, can’t you take a joke?”
>Rainbow Dash looks furious.
>Welp, this is how you die. Who would’ve thought it’d end like this?
-------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for tonight,
>>
File: 200% fucking mad.png (317KB, 428x619px) Image search: [Google]
200% fucking mad.png
317KB, 428x619px
>>30123753
>Hawaiian pizza
>>
>>30123757
Thank god
>>
>>30123779
It's honestly not that bad. It adds some sweetness to the pizza that pairs well with the ham and stuff.
>>
>>30124327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXb9ZU3pkao
>>
NaOH bump
>>
File: 1490978123010.jpg (156KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1490978123010.jpg
156KB, 623x414px
Was thinking about continuing this anyone still interested?

https://pastebin.com/wwi5PhR0

https://pastebin.com/RZQmGUKU
>>
>>30126673
Go ahead, not like there is anything good out right now
>>
>>30126673
There is always that one person that will read it.
>>
File: 1491253258517.gif (1MB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1491253258517.gif
1MB, 480x336px
>>30126754
>>30126759
okay maybe I will, have to see how I feel tonight after work though
>>
>>30103745
Moar bondage Maud please.

Anyone got any story reccomendations? I feel like I've read most of FIM fiction Maud and searching through the past bin is not fun.
>>
>>30123753
Does Rainbow also want compensation for that insult? Will she take Anon's car, respray it?
>>
>>30111926

here is the good place, unless you told me about the nose, asking on /ic/ is a waste of time.
The top tip there, is "must grab a loomis" or another illustrator's book, no more
>>
>>30123726
I appreciate the use of dramatic irony here.
>>
I mean if you want some kind of content, I'll be pushing things out starting next Saturday.
>>
>>30042178
>The next day rolls on by, and with another day that you wear these fucking skinny jeans.
>She did say wear something that you wouldn’t mind getting dirty in, and you actually give a shit about the other pairs of pants.
>With that in mind, you wear a rugged, washed out shirt and faded sneakers for situations like these, so you’re set.
>As you’re about to knock on her door, it swings open.
>You stop your fist mid-air, avoiding a close call from punching her in the face.
"Oh, hello, Pinkie!”
>She giggles from you spontaneous outburst that you would call a greeting.
>”Come on in, silly!” She waives her hand inward, directing you to enter her home.
>You do so and follow her into the kitchen.
>Pie pans, sacks of flour, mixing bowls, a rolling pin, and bowls of mixed fruit.
>”Looks like you’re ready for it. All you need is to wash your hands and we’ll be set!”
>You nod and head over to the sink to wash your hands.
>”Oh, and you might want to splash some water on your face, because it’s going to get HOT in here!” She warns you while preheating the oven.
“Can’t we open the windows up?”
>”I wish.”
“Why do you say that?”
>”They are supposed to slide open, but they are rusted to a point that it’s nearly impossible to make it budge!”
>You groan out of the inevitable misery these next few hours are going to be for you.
>”Cheer up! We’re going to have a great time!” She grabs your shoulders and shouts with joy. “Trust Pinkie Pie to give you a fun time!”

Another post or two will come out in a few hours. If anyone has something, go right ahead.
>>
>>30131391
Sucks that the thread was lost to a bunch of shitposters. I'm still more than happy to see that it is continuing.
>>
>>30131781
What shitposters are you even talking about? We've just been moving extremely slow lately.
>>
>>30131966
Anon means the thread itself for Waifu Wars.

Which fell off when I was conning.
>>
>>30131966
Are you that sheltered? There is some guy posting zoophilia, some poeople calling Glimmer "poochie", and cuckposters creating threads.
>>
>>30132008
Oh.
Well shit, I'm sorry to hear about that.
>>30132016
I thought he was talking about here, man. That's what confused me.
>>
>>30117548
Why bother living without this?
>>
File: nice1.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
nice1.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>30131391
>>30131440
>>
>>30123757
>RD prepares to put a dent in Anon's skull
>he panics and jumps through the door to her back porch
>it's plate glass and he dies
>the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi-7tnyvFRs
>>
>>30132023
>>30132420
Yeah, new thread should be up Monday and... I don't know, might screw around on hitbox for a bit during Weds, probably try to make Gilda and/or Ember.
>>
>>30132023
It's fine, shit happens.

>>30132913
Fucking sweet, hope the models are coming along nicely.
>>
>The Mane six are looking back at their yearbook from their last year at canterlot high
>They spot Anon's photo in the book and they start talking about him
>They share tales of how Anon was always happy, willing to lend a hand, how handsome and adorable he was, and what a great guy he was in general
>No one has seen him in years, the group does a little digging and find out he joined the army, and that his tour of duty is almost over
>The girls decide to go meet him at the train station when he gets back to canterlot
>When he does finally arrive the girls are shocked to find out that Anon is no longer the same adorable happy go lucky kid he used to be
>War took its toll on him, he looks tired, worn out even, like he hasn't slept in weeks, he doesn't smile anymore and sometimes he just stares off into oblivion
>The girls agree there and then to help Anon adjust back into civilian life, and help him with his demons

Has potential for feels, both good and bad if someone wants to go for it
>>
>>30121589
Hrngg, fine. I'm too drunk to know this is a bad idea, but too tired to sleep.

I fucking know that doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: large.png (229KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
229KB, 500x860px
>>30123757

>You’re Sunset Shimmer.
>You’re happily humming a tune as you clean the empty tables.
>Anon is taking too long. Perhaps he didn’t get to Rainbow’s home on time.
>Mr. Dusk won’t like that.
>The front door opens.
>It’s Anon and-
>You gasp.
>He looks hurt.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XcMqRLz-jc
“Oh my gosh Anon! What happened to you?!”
>His left cheek looks very red, one of his eyes is swollen and his lower lip is cut.
>”Nothing…” He replies.
“That doesn’t look like nothing! Did The Order of Silver attack you?”
>Anon sighs.
>“No, they didn’t…I tried to pull a prank on Rainbow Dash and everything went haywire. I’ll explain everything to you later.”
“Uhh…”
>Anon grabs more deliveries and quickly leaves.
>Wow, poor Anon.
>You should’ve warned him to not mess with Rainbow Dash since the first day.
>>
File: large.png (538KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
538KB, 656x1024px
>>30133444

>You’re now Anon.
>And Rainbow Dash gave you the beating you deserved.
>Who knew she’d be more violent in this timeline.
>Well, at least she forgave you.
>And she also paid for the pizza…
>But in the end, you still won.
>You grab your smartphone and check all the pics you stole from her gallery.
>Who knew she’d take naked selfies with her friends?
“Hehehe…” you chuckle to yourself in a depraved manner.
>You look at a pic of Rainbow and Applejack lifting her blouses.
>Rainbow’s got nothing on her.
>And boy! Applejack’s tits are huuuge.
>There’s another quality pictures of her with Fluttershy.
>Wow, who knew Fluttershy had a slutty side?
>Her underwear quite lewd as well.
>Lots of pics of herself with Pinkie and Rarity.
>Wow, Pinkie’s thick thigs and hips are giving you a raging semi.
>There’s gotta be something with Sunset around here.
>YES THERE IS!
>Her tits…are perfect.
>And now you’re at full mast.
>You pump your fist in victory.
>http://picosong.com/MxFz/
>Funny how Rainbow had the tiniest ones.
>There’s lots of pictures of her naked or in her underwear.
>You’ll keep these to yourself and then will check them out, in private.
>You rub your hands mischievously, although you don’t know why you did it.
>You shrug it off and continue working.
>>
File: large.jpg (68KB, 537x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
68KB, 537x1024px
>>30133448

>The day finally comes to an end.
>You got lots of tips because people thought you got mugged by Silver Fang’s pricks.
>So in the end things went well although they didn’t well at all, but you still consider this as a triumph.
>Gilda is safe, so is Luna because tomorrow she’ll be back to assume her role as the Vice-Principal, and things are cool with RD.
>”See ya tomorrow Anon…and please TRY to behave.”
“I’ll be good Sunset.”
>”Really, Rainbow Dash texted all of us what went down in the locker room and at her home. And guess what? ALL of us agreed that what you did was wrong.”
“Come on! I just tried to get back at her for what she did to me!”
>”Two wrongs don’t make a right Anon.”
“Ugh, fine! I get it. Now I’ll have to wait until tomorrow’s noon to endure five more naggings.”
>Sunset giggles.
>”Alrighty then Anon, have a good night. I hope those Band-Aids I put on your face were enough.”
“Yeah, thanks a lot Sunny. See ya.”
>Sunset leaves your vehicle and then enters her apartment building, waving at you from the hallway before entering her apartment.
>You wave back and drive home.
>You turn the radio on.
>[“Tonight on Canterlot News…no leads on the newest killing, the police is pretty sure that this is no ordinary case of gang violence, and that perhaps a vigilante is operating around our beautiful city. Mayor Marey said-”]
“Bullshit as always,” you say as you stick a pen drive with your own music.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk
“Much better.”
>Driving around the city at night gives you a good feeling.
>You take a look at your phone.
>”Slide to unlock” The message reads, perfectly censoring Rainbow’s titties.
>Yes, it’s your new screen saver.
>You slide your finger across the screen and a collage of your semi-naked friends shows up.
>Good thing you don’t let your friends look at your phone.
>You flick through the apps and find out that Moondancer sent you an e-mail.
>[“Info on Silver Fang”]
>>
File: Gas.png (604KB, 772x452px) Image search: [Google]
Gas.png
604KB, 772x452px
>>30133473

>Moondancer has revealed to you multiple locations of Silver Fang’s possible whereabouts and the times he shows up, as well as phone numbers she took the time to call.
>The numbers belong to some of Silver Fang’s closest friends and providers.
>She listed all the info about these scoundrels and a map with their locations in the e-mail.
[“Moonie, I fucking love you.” - A] is your reply.
>You know what to do now, thanks to Moondancer.
>You park near a gas station and fill your vehicle with gasoline.
>You also grab a couple of gas cans and fill them as well.
>Once you’re done you pay all for the gasoline.
>”That’s a lotta gas,” said the owner.
“Yeah, my car has some leaks…”
>”Anything else?”
“I’ll have some chips, a hotdog, a milkshake and a lighter.”
>”You look pretty young. Tell me you didn’t begin to smoke.”
“Well I didn’t ask for cigarettes, did I? I need the lighter for a science project.”
>”Fair enough, here you go kid.”
>You drive away from the place and once you read the first location Moondancer gave to you, you knew what it had to be done.
>Once you arrive to Liberty street you park in a dark alley and prepare your weapons.
>This’ll be easy, you say to yourself.
>You fill up some empty soda bottles you got from work that customers had thrown away and start filling them up with gasoline.
>Moondancer said that this warehouse was used by The Order of Silver to store chemical reactants.
>She also said such reactants were level 4 in the red and blue zones of the NFPA diamond.
>Whatever the fuck that means.
>You tear up Rainbow’s pink panties to make burning cloths and when the cocktails are done, you eat the food you bought at the gas station and lastly drive to the warehouse on the outskirts of Canterlot.
>Once you are near the warehouse, you can spot four teens smoking some cigarettes, guarding the door.
>http://picosong.com/MxpU/
>Warehouse looks tiny, but that’s probably big enough for them to store dangerous chemicals in there.
>>
File: Baked Dindu Muffins.png (496KB, 885x511px) Image search: [Google]
Baked Dindu Muffins.png
496KB, 885x511px
>>30133479

>As soon as you get out of your vehicle, the teens guarding the place notice you coming out of your car.
>[“Hey you! You’re on private property! Leave immediately!”]
>You ignore the teens and walk to the trunk of your car.
>They’re carrying AKs.
>However, you’re not afraid of them.
>[“You deaf or something?!”]
>They start walking towards you and notice you grabbing something from your trunk.
>[“oh…OH SHIT!”]
>You put on the rubber mask and immediately grab the UZI you stole from Wichita Gardens.
>They aim their AKs at you, but you shoot them down first.
>Both teens fall on their backs, badly hurt as blood flows out of their bodies.
>You grab the Molotov cocktails you prepared and light up Rainbow’s torn panties.
>[“Fuck…man, I’m dying.”]
>You grab the AKs from their hands and smash a lit cocktail on each thug.
>Their desperate cries mean nothing to you, as their skin starts to melt.
>Finally, you take care of the warehouse.
>From the outside, you throw the remaining Molotov cocktails through the broken windows.
>You get back into your car and drive away from there.
>Two blocks later, a big explosion can be seen on your rearview mirror.
>First warehouse is down, you’ll take care of the several others eventually.
>You took the AKs, and now you’re returning home to have a nice night of sleep back at home.

>Sunset’s Affection: +90
>RD’s Affection: -10
>Gilda’s Affection: -5
>Moondancer’s Affection: +60
>Dark Blood’s attention: +50
>Silver Fang’s attention: +80
>Police attention: +70 [Vigilante]
>Media attention: +100 [Extremely Dangerous]
>>
File: large.jpg (153KB, 585x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
153KB, 585x1024px
>>30133483

>Three days later.
>3 P.M.
>Today’s the Fall Formal.
>Your boss closed the pizza parlor for the day because of this event.
>Every school in the district hosts the Fall Formal on the same date.
>”No way,” Moondancer says, “are you for real?”
“Yeah…”
>”I-It’s too much Anon, I can’t accept it!”
“Relax, it’s only twenty thousand bucks. Buy something nice for yourself.”
>You’re standing on Crystal Prep High school’s grounds.
>Moondancer is talking to you from the very same biology laboratory she attended your wounds.
>You’re outside the building of course, talking to her from the window.
“I’m serious Moonie, so far I’ve taken down two warehouses and a drug lab thanks to you. It’s been one hell of a week and your hard work must be rewarded.”
>”O-okay, thanks a lot Anon.”
>Moondancer accepts the blood money.
”So, got any plans for tonight? You don’t look like the type of girl that gets wasted even now that you have lots of money.”
>”Well, here’s the deal Anon…my school is gonna throw a party tonight.”
“Really? Mine too!”
>”And I’d really love to attend. The thing is, I don’t have a date…”
“Me neither…”
>”Y-you don’t?”
“It’s mostly an agreement. I have lots of friends who want to dance with me, but…at the same time none of them are my official date, mostly because I fucked things up.”
>”Oh,” she says, “well, the thing is…I really want to attend to this year’s Fall Formal. I’ve been getting tired of staying home every night there’s a formal hosted in here.”
“Hmm…”
>”And there are these girls which I hate so much, that won’t stop teasing me. They’re really popular and me, well-”
“Say no more Moondancer, I know exactly how you feel…”
>”Really? Then, will you be my date?”
“You must be pretty desperate to ask a murderer to be your Fall Formal date. Let me think it through.”
>>
File: large.jpg (637KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
637KB, 791x1024px
>>30133491

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj6PSqjLI_c
>Alright, you weren’t expecting Moondancer’s invitation.
>You barely know each other, but at the same time, you rely on her a lot.
>The poor girl looks desperate to attend this Formal.
>Rarity and Rainbow Dash are still a bit too sensitive about past events that won’t give you a very pleasant time. You just know it.
>Hell, if you dance with someone, the girls might get jealous.
>Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, hell, even Sonata and the girls from the soccer team are quite on your decision.
>But they might get sad, or even mad if you don’t attend the Formal.
>Although, you know it’s gonna be a very ridiculous party.
>Everyone tried on their masks, and it made you cringe a lot.
>Pinkie Pie came up with a fucking stupid idea.
>You pull up your phone and read the latest text messages you received once again.
>Rainbow Dash: “You better not miss the party, unless you want me to hit you once again!”
>Ugh.
>Rarity: “I sure hope you don’t mind driving to the shop to respray that car of yours into something that’ll match my outfit dear Anon.”
>Meh.
>Applejack: “If ya try any other of your stupid pranks on us you better watch yourself Anon!”
>You sigh.
>Pinkie Pie: “Whaddya think of my mask Nonny? Pretty intimidating isn’t it?”
>You roll your eyes.
>Fluttershy: “Umm, I’d really love to accompany you Anon, but my brother will be joining me tonight…as my date, because he couldn’t find one of his own. I hope you don’t mind.”
>You DO mind, you hate that fucker to death.
>Crystal Blade: “>tfw no gf”
>Featherweight: “another Friday night alone, the guys and I are gonna play DnD tonight. We won’t see you here anyways.”
>Glacier Bolt: “What are you gonna do man? You can’t dance with all of your friends at the same time.”
>You can, but you’re really having second thoughts.
>You turn around and see the pretty nerdy girl smile at you.
“Well Moonie…”

A) Accept
B) Decline
>>
File: 1464372160419.jpg (104KB, 1019x784px) Image search: [Google]
1464372160419.jpg
104KB, 1019x784px
>>30133343
Well, I started, but after NaOH's strangely Mooncentric update, I don't think I should bother.
>>
File: 1390718135896.jpg (106KB, 760x506px) Image search: [Google]
1390718135896.jpg
106KB, 760x506px
>>30133496
my gut says A but I know I'm bad at making decisions
>>
>>30133496
I know the correct answer is B.

But I'll say A because I'm retarded.

Por favor NaOH no hagas nada malo a Moondancer hijo de puta madre, te lo suplico.
>>
File: 1372800054999.jpg (66KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1372800054999.jpg
66KB, 800x1132px
>>30133496
>people are actually picking A

B, because it will only retread previous mistakes
>>
>>30133496
B is the only sensible choice
>>
>>30123726
13 days have passed, but... I do not age...
>>
>>30133496
thx for the update senpai, and my autistic mind tells me that Anon should bring Moondancer over to CHS
>>
>>30133496
I choose the letter A
>>
>>30133496
B. Watch from afar and tell Moonie to watch out for anything suspicious. If you see something have your AK ready in case Silverfags or edgelord wants to try something.
>>
>>30133496

B is the only answer. At this juncture, Anon's got no time for love. He's gotta purge the remaining warehouses during the formal.
>>
>>30133547
Fuck him, do it anyways
>>
>>30133547
If you started it, what you have will be a waste if you decided to scrap it.
Continue on, more green is appreciated.
>>
page 9 bump
>>
File: moon7.png (572KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
moon7.png
572KB, 2100x2100px
>>30134723
True enough.

>Moondancer shrugged a few times, settling her sweater around her shoulders one last time.
>She looked down, her cheeks reddening slightly at the thin, clinging material that her public would soon be exposed to.
>She liked her body, even if a few extra pounds could go die in a fire.
>It wasn't her first stream, and she'd become comfortable with the fact that there seemed to be plenty of generous people out there that were appreciative of it as well.
>Her fingers rubbed the paperback between her hands tentatively.
>It was a new series, and regardless of her earlier successes, she was still nervous.
"Will they like it?"
>Moondancer swiped a hand down her face slowly.
>She wasn't worried so much about her choice of fiction.
>She was going further than she'd ever gone before.
>Moondancer really felt no qualms about it, but she'd witnessed the backlash in the past.
>"Slut!"
>"Go back to Motherless you wannabe skank!"
>"I think I know this hooker..."
>Squeezing her eyes shut and breathing deeply for a few seconds, she glanced at the corner of her monitor with some trepidation.
>'5:25... Five more minutes to showtime...'
>She popped up the necessary windows, settled back into her chair and signed in.
>A small smile graced her features as a few messages popped up.
>"New content, woo! Can''t wait for your stream tonight NiteDance!"
>"Hey honey, lull me to sleep tonight again ;-)"
>Moondancer rolled her eyes. She had fans, she supposed.
>Although it was a means to an end, she couldn't deny that she found a bit of gratification in her online activities.
>No one had put out her identity yet, even if a fan or two had proven to her that they knew exactly who she was.
>The idea didn't scare her, and it might even titillate her if she was being honest with herself.
"Even if I do the same as usual, that quantum theory book is as good as mine. Maybe I can even scrounge enough tips to afford that nonlinear partial differential equations primer..."
>>
File: moon2.jpg (239KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moon2.jpg
239KB, 791x1024px
>>30137740
>Moondancer shivered in anticipation, stroking the book in her lap absently as she adjusted her camera and checked the angle on her left monitor.
"Looks good..."
>Hitting a few keys, she queued up the second camera and checked it as well.
>A blush suffused her cheeks as the image came up, and she reached out, hesitating slightly before adjusting it firmly.
>'I decided to do this, no backing out now...' Moondancer thought, nodding her head slightly before reaching out to her headset and settling it on.
>She glanced over to her right monitor, the public chat and private moderator channel displayed, and smiled as she saw both mods log in.
"Punctual as always..."
>She greeted them, thanked them for their help as always, then skimmed over the public channel.
>She PM'd a couple of her regulars, thanking them for their continued support, and moused over the broadcast button.
>Taking a deep breath, she put on a smile and clicked.
>She giggled slightly as the public chat erupted with 'Woooo!' and 'It's time!'
"Hi everyone! NiteDance here for another installment of high adventure! We finished Raymond E. Feist's iconic first series in the Krondor setting last week, and I know you've been itching to find out where we're off to next!"
>Moondancer smiled, glancing at the chat again as her fans welcomed her back. A flicker of a comment disappearing caught her notice, and she sighed.
>'User SlashNite was banned for: Indefinitely' popped up on her notifications, and she internally thanked her mods again.
>They were good enough that she rarely even saw the things some people decided they needed to spew out like so much toxic waste.
"Well, after the many, MANY suggestions, and my own personal inclinations, I'd like to thank StarBeer'd for their vote. That's right, we're delving into David Weber's Champions series, starting with this one right here, Oath of Swords!"
>With a smile, Moondancer displayed the book she'd been clutching to her chest.
>>
>>30133590

Eligo A
Moony nos hecho la mano cuando lo necesitabamos.
>>30133590
Ademas, tu y yo sabemos que lo va a hacer.
Pinche NaOH, Eres grandioso.
>>
File: moon5.png (212KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
moon5.png
212KB, 800x1000px
>>30138110
>She blinked as the familiar ding of received tips went off in her headset, and absently wondered if it was for her choice in literature, or the fact that her viewers now had an unimpeded view of her chest.
>'Either one is fine, I suppose.' She thought, checking her notifications and thanking the tippers with a smile.
>She didn't get so many that she couldn't keep it as personal as possible, but she had to maintain a certain perfunctoriness.
"So, as you all know, StarBeer'd wins a special prize as the one that picked out our latest read, so stick around after the stream for that, Mr. lucky!"
>She gave the camera a wink and a grin, and glanced over at the chat to see some goodhearted riffing and a big smile Emoji from the winner.
"So, without further ado, let's get started. This is a first time read for me, so no spoilers, okay?"
>The chat once again exploded and Moondancer settled back with a smile, cracking the book open for the first time.

>Half an hour later, She was still entranced. Leaning to the side and snagging her mug, she took a deep draft.
>Reading out loud was thirsty work, and she was already starting to feel the wear on her voice and her energy.
>'It's just a two hour stream, but it always feels like I'm sitting here for ten instead.' Mondancer thought ruefully.
>Thankfully, She was actually quite enjoying the new book, even if a few scenes had made her a little uncomfortable.
"Well, this seems like a good place to take a small break. I'll be back in a minute or two and we can resume our journey through David's imagination."
>Moondancer waved cutely, a move she'd practiced many a time in the mirror, and cut the audio and visual.
>She usually took two or three breaks during a stream to refill her drink or grab a snack, but this time she simply sat in her chair.
>Seconds ticked by as she rubbed her cheeks, building up her courage.
"I'm fine with this, it's my choice. It's a good strategy, and I should use every weapon in my arsenal..."
>>
File: moon3.jpg (562KB, 1456x2339px) Image search: [Google]
moon3.jpg
562KB, 1456x2339px
>>30138325
>Hitting a few familiar keys, she switched the video feed to the second camera.
>With a firm nod, she cut the audio and visual back in.
>While the first camera gave a view of her from the waist up, the second had a more... Southern exposure.
>She waved nonchalantly and picked up the book again, watching the chat out of the corner of her eye.
>She'd warned her mods that she was doing this, and they'd been reluctant at first.
>Eventually she'd convinced them it was what she wanted to do, and they'd decided to stay on.
>It was her stream, after all.
>For a few seconds, the chat seemed paralyzed.
>Then the floodgates opened.
>'Woah mama!'
>'S-stripes...'
>'Recording this!'
>Moondancer rubbed the back of her neck, giving a timid grin to the new camera.
"I see you noticed my wardrobe change. Well, it's actually not one at all."
>She smiled again, and crossed her legs slowly.
"Honestly, this is how I'm always dressed when I stream, and I didn't see any point in keeping that from all of you."
>She tried to keep up her calm demeanor, but the constant ding in her ear was pretty distracting.
>Her eye wandered to her notifications and the steady stream of tips, smattered with the occasional ban as her mods worked harder than they probably ever had to keep her chat clean.
"From the amount of people I'm going to have to thank, I'm guessing you're all glad I shared this with you."
>Moondancer let out a sincere giggle. She might have a persona to keep up, but the tips she was accruing were making her legitimately giddy.
>She spent the next couple minutes doing just that, letting the happy banter with her fans help her relax and forget about her slightly compromising situation.
"Well, let's get back to the reason we're all here, shall we? Sharing a good story!"
>Moondancer delved back into the book with gusto, letting the words sweep her away.

That's all I've done atm. I'll probably continue it at some point if there's interest.
>>
File: Aku.jpg (31KB, 652x652px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.jpg
31KB, 652x652px
>>30138527
Neat.
>>
>>30133496
Moondancer, a huevo
>>
>>30138527
Definitely go on.
>>
>>30133550
I've thought about it a little more and I'm thinking B. High schoolers never tolerate people from other high schools.
>>
File: 1423247608965.jpg (651KB, 2497x2497px) Image search: [Google]
1423247608965.jpg
651KB, 2497x2497px
>>
>>30126673
>Burnout returns
Yesssssssss!
>>
File: 1488603270784.jpg (32KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488603270784.jpg
32KB, 338x400px
>>30141043
People still remember me...
>>
>>30126673

"What isn't it obvious?" You ask trying to buy time to come up with a lie
>Applejack fixed you with a scrutinizing glare before turning to Trixie who for her best effort just gave her a confused shrug "Nah, I can't say that it rightly is?"
"Well we were just looking for a private place to talk of course. Isn't that right Mac?"
>The Big guy still doesn't look like he has any idea where you're going with this but he nods with you "E'yup"
>"Really?" AJ said crossing her arms
"Well yeah, I mean I'm not trying to brag or anything, but the whole school is kind of talking about us right now. Figured the less they knew about our business the better." You say giving a nervous smile
>There was no way this was going to work
>Now Aj was going to be mad at the both of you and Mac was gonna want to murder you more than ever
>"That...actually makes a lot of sense" Trixie piped up looking a little thoughtful "...for Anon at least"
>What?
>You watch as Aj looks to Trixie and her features soften if just a bit
>Holy shit you can't believe they're actually buying this
>"Okay then, but then what was so gosh darned important you two had to march on down here to talk about it?" Aj asked
>Fuck
>You just had to go and jinx it
>Okay, just make something up
>Quick
"Oh c'mon, Big Mac was just doing his duty as brother and telling me I better be a real gentleman and treat you with respect" You say throwing your arm around the big guy and pointing at him
>Big Mac tensed up and looked at you like you were crazy
>Which if the last few days had taught you that maybe you were
>If only a little
>You blamed Pinkie for that
>But still you had a small nugget of a plan actually forming now and if you committed to this maybe you could make it out of this with your ass unbeaten
>>
>>30141446

>Applejack's face went red and she threw her hands down to her side balling them into fists "He did what now!?"
>Shit
>Great, you actually made her madder
>Big Mac winces
>Yup, he definitely hadn't told AJ he'd wanted to protect her honor
"Whoa there Applejack, calm down." You say putting up your hands and taking a step in front of your teammate who only moments ago had been planning to beat your shit several different shades of black and blue
>"Calm down?! Why of all the pigheaded..."
"Hey now, there isn't anything wrong with what he did. I mean I can't even blame him. Hell if I had a sister and I found out she was dating a guy with five other girls I'd have done a whole lot worse." You admit
>Hell, thinking about it now you wouldn't be surprised if you found Mr. Pie waiting for you outside of school with a shotgun for impugning his daughter's honor
>Because you'd impugned more than just her honor Saturday night
>Bam!
>Ha, you still got it
>....though knowing your luck you just triggered another deathflag
>But that was a problem for later
>You hoped
>"That still don't make it right" Applejack said closing the distance between the two of you
"Yeah, but he was doing it for the right reason, weren't you Big Mac?" You asked looking over your shoulder
>Big Mac nodded looking ashamed, either because of AJ's words or possibly the fact he was being defended by the guy he wanted to beat up
>"I just didn't want to see y'all get hurt" He said looking down at his sister
>Applejack looked to him, then to you, then back to him
>She sighed then taking off her hat and running a hand through her hair "I reckon I can see where he's com'n from." She finally said making you and Mac sigh with relief "But that still don't mean I approve, you're gonna have to accept I'm grown now and I can make my own decisions"
>Big Mac seemed to think on this
>Least til you elbowed him in the gut
>"I reckon I gotta"
>You let out another sigh
>Seriously, you can't believe this worked
>>
File: 1487549897143.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487549897143.gif
2MB, 480x270px
All I have for tonight, will be back tomorrow or the next day depending on work
>>
File: good_feels.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
good_feels.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>30141624
>>30141634
Nice to see you again senpai.
>>
File: 1493597289673.jpg (183KB, 819x633px) Image search: [Google]
1493597289673.jpg
183KB, 819x633px
>>30141721
I'm still surprised anyone still remembers me around here, but glad you're happy dude
>>
Waifu Wars Babbies Edition starts Saturday, wooop.

Group A:
Rarity vs Octavia

Group B:
Bon Bon vs Treehugger

Group C:

Group D:
Applejack vs Sonata Dusk
>>
File: 1494370357931.jpg (19KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494370357931.jpg
19KB, 646x720px
>>30141772
my waifu > yall waifus
>>
>>30133496
I say B is the only logical choice. Anon's got plenty of time to find love after everything's been sorted
>>
Good night bump
>>
>>30144819
'too many bumps' bump
>>
>>30142403
>>30143151
>>30143728
>>30144241
>>30144819
>>30145584

Jesus, kids. At least do an image bump.

Yes Flutters, like that.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1460218498623.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1460218498623.png
19KB, 300x309px
GREEN! SOMEBODY!
>>
>>30042048
>>30048165
LOUD BANGS
>>
>>30146804
Give me a few hours.
>>
>>30147560
something is of tellings me you'll not be in time to bump with story
>>
>>30133496
B, pero q anon haga de angel guardian a la >>30134618
>>
>>30131440
>This is fucking dreadful.
>It’s hot as a goddamn oven in here!
>The water coming from the sink can do so much to cool you down, and Pinkie wasn’t kidding about the windows in the kitchen, these things refuse to budge.
>Pinkie Pie pulls out a set of pies from the shitbox that she calls an oven, whereas you continue to splash some water on your face.
>”Whoo-wee! Sure is hot in here, huh?” She says with enthusiasm that boggles your mind.
“Pinkie, I think we need to leave and take a break.”
>”I’m afraid that we can’t do that!”
“Why not?!” You plead out for mercy.
>”Because, we still got a whole lot of batches to go through!” She somehow still says it with cheer in her voice while putting in a few more pies in the already.
>You sigh, wishing that this would be all over.
>”Hey now, don’t be so upset!”
>That’s an understatement right there.
>You start to regret doing this.
>”Let Pinkie here think of something to get you to take your mind off of it.”
>She grabs a jar of icing mix and directly eats out of it, thinking over on what to do with you.
>”I KNOW!” She opens up a door to a cabinet and pulls out a boombox.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8
>What the…?
>She begins to dance along the beat, while gliding her hands down her body.
>Wait a minute… This song…
>”Come on, Nonny! Let’s dance!”
>Welp, this is it.
>You never thought that you would die while listening to this fucking song, along with a pink girl that’s stripping to it.
>Wait, what?
>You take a good look and notice that Pinkie Pie threw off her apron, and is sliding right out of her shirt and skirt.
>Now she’s in nothing but a blue thong and bra.
>”Don’t leave me hanging, Nonny!”
“Can we slide open the door!?” You nearly shout as she turns the dial.“
>”What?! You need help with taking your clothes off?! Okay!”
>>
>>30126673
>>30141446
>>30141624

what happened to the lewd sleepover threads?
>>
>>30148671
Well it was originally started up by Insanebow, who despite quality never finishes anything these days, then Beans kept it going for a while but got distracted, The I and a few other writefags all popped up to fill the void and kept the flame going for a few months, but eventually it was just me and a few dedicated Anons left keeping it running with only a few posts a day, just ran outta juice
>>
File: 1471062033494.gif (441KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471062033494.gif
441KB, 200x199px
>>30148654
Oh shit, I remember this song
IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HERE
>>
New thread for Waifu Wars for sure going to be going on Tuesday Night, hyping up Saturday's live show, chaos and such.
>>
>>30133496
Totally A.
Moondancer a qt and honestly fuck all the waifus who don't give a fuck about Anon, Moondancer actually seems to be interested in him.
>>
>>30148848
Nice m8
>>
>>30133496
A) all the way! You know you want to do it. Search your feelings, know it to be true.
>>
>all of these faggots think that the choices matter
lel
>>
>>30151512
Yes yes, we All know it's just bait for NaOH's insatiable lust for you's, but it makes Anon feel important.

Let them have this.
>>
>>30151615
Now what's the fun in that if you don't poke the hornets nest every while?
>>
>>30148654
>You back away as Pinkie rushes over to you, but she trips over a used pan, causing the icing mix to fly out of her hand.
>It lands on your abdomen and makes a sticky streak down to your crotch.
>”Whoops! Here, I’ll clean that up for you!”
>You continue to back away, but stop when your rump hits the counter.
>Some of the pies slide away when you backed onto them.
>”Don’t worry about the pies! We’ll make room for ourselves!” She gloats out when kneeling down to undo your pants. “Jeez, Nonny. These really are tight!” She exclaims when tugging them down.
>No, fuck this. You’ve had it with her antics.
>You look over to the side to notice that the boombox is within arms reach.
>While she's trying to get your jeans below your knee, you reach over to grab the boombox.
>Pinkie stops for a moment to look at you.
>”Nonny? What are--” Before she could even finish, you chuck it at a window, causing it to shatter and the music to slowly fade away until it completely stops with a loud crash.
>She doesn’t struggle when getting up to see the mess that you’ve made.
>”NONNY! That was Limestone’s!”
“And?”
>”She-- You-- The window--” She stops to look around, ending by looking at you in shock. “Oh man, my family is going to be very upset about this! I don’t think I’ll be able to invite anyone over for a long time!” She complains.
“I’m sorry.” You give out a half-hearted apology.
>She sighs while you pull up your pants..
>”Just, take any of the pies and go.”
>You grab a pie from the counter and check to make sure it doesn’t have any glass shards inside of it before heading out.
>You walk by the shattered boombox and continue on walking home, but stop when someone calls you.
>You pull out your phone and see that it’s Norman.
>Fucking hell, what does he want?
>You pick up and listen.
>”Hey man! How’d it go?”
“Not so well.”
>”What did you do? You just had to make pies.”
>>
File: IMG_2891.jpg (335KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2891.jpg
335KB, 1200x1600px
>>30151965
no chill
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 246x205px
>>30153363
This bag has absolutely NO FUCKING CHILL.
>>
>>30153363
>80 rupees
what is that like 25 cents??
>>
File: large.jpg (228KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
228KB, 700x1024px
>>30133496

>It’d be smart to decline her invitation, after all…you’ve got your own friends.
>Moondancer looks quite sad.
>But…it wouldn’t be fair for Moondancer to not help her out, after all she saved your life AND deciphered those strange notes you stole.
>And, she already knows your identity.
>Better not risk any blackmail attempt from her, the past few days she’s been in your mind, as if the voice asked you to protect her as well.
“Aww shucks, how can I deny a pretty lady as you her first Formal dance?”
>Moondancer’s face is filled with excitement.
>”Y-you mean that you’ll be my date?! Awesome!”
>Moondancer hugs you from the window, but falls on your body once she loses balance.
>”Whoops, sorry.”
“It’s okay Moonie, that didn’t hurt.”
>”So, I’m guessing you’ll be ditching Canterlot High’s Formal? But, what about your friends? Will you ditch them too?”
>You’re starting to doubt if they’re truly your friends.
“Not quite…I’m thinking of something that will leave everybody satisfied.”
>You pull out your phone and start a conference call.
>Featherweight, Glacier Bolt and Crystal Blade answer their phones.
>[“What’s up Anon?”]
>[“Whad’ya want?”]
>[“If this is about tonight’s DnD don’t worry, we’ll find another player.”]
>”Oooh! Your friends also play DnD?” Moondancer asks.
>[“Who’s with you?”]
>[“Sounds like a girl.”]
>[“But, not like any of the girls we know at school.”]
“Guys, shut up for a second and listen. Meet me at my house in an hour, I have a plan for you to attend the Formal.”
>They all laugh at the same time.
>”Come on Anon, how are you planning to do so?”
>You take a picture of the mask Pinkie Pie got you and send it to them.
>”Get a mask exactly like this one and green gloves, just as green as my skin, Pinkie Pie got them from the Palace of Pranks, which is located at 4th Boulevard. Between Sunset St. and Moonshine St. That’s where she gets all the crap she uses to play pranks on us. Especially me.”
>>
>>30155158

>[“Masks? Why?”]
“What? Didn’t she get you animal masks for the Formal?”
>[“No?] Featherweight replies.
>[“She said that she ran out of masks when she passed by our table…”]
>Ouch.
“Guys, the masks, go get them. Then meet me at my house.”
>You hang up.
>”W-what about me Anon?”
“You just go get ready and I’ll drop by at…when does this Formal start?”
>”8 P.M.”
“I’ll be at your place at a half past seven okay? Which is…”
>Moondancer giggles.
>”193 Morningwood street.”
“Morningwood?! Wow, you live in a nice neighborhood Moonie. Heck, I don’t even know why am I surprised if you study at Crystal Prep High.”
>”Pssh, it’s not that big of a deal, don’t be late Anon!” She says, giving you a hug, “and thank you.”
>Moondancer tries to climb up the window.
>This girl.
>You think of something perverted.
>You grab her butt and lift her up.
>”Whoah! What are you-?!”
>The lift you gave her was enough for her to climb up the window and get into the biology lab.
>”T-thanks again Anon!”
“My pleasure Moonie.”
>>
File: MHoEudj.png (189KB, 317x303px) Image search: [Google]
MHoEudj.png
189KB, 317x303px
>>30155179

>One hour later.
>Your friends have arrived to your house.
>”Hey Anon!” They all say at the same time.
“Guys, come in. I’m glad you’re here…the formal will start in 3 hours.”
>You tell your friends to climb up the stairs and head to your room.
>Once the four are inside, they ask you what’s up with you.
“Okay, here’s the score…”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_tEbxd1ng8
“I met this nice girl from Crystal Prep and she wants me to go with her to CPH’s formal!”
>”Whoa…” Crystal Blade says.
>”Really? That’s nice.” Glacier Bolt says.
>”Wait a minute, aren’t three girls enough for you?!” Featherweight asks.
>”Three? More like six!” Crystal Blade adds.
>”And what about the soccer team?” Glacier Bolt adds as well.
“Enough already! This is why I can’t go to the Formal! I’m not a fan of too much attention and my friends and I are kind of in bad terms, Rainbow Dash is still mad at me.”
>”For what?”
“It’s a large story…long story short, my face hasn’t fully recovered yet thanks to her. So!”
>You open your closet and hand your friends three of your best suits.
>“Whoa, nice!”
>”These look expensive…”
>”And they fit us really well.”
“Yeah, almost everybody at Canterlot High has seen these outfits already when the soccer team plays against other schools.”
>”Hmm…is this why you asked us to bring green gloves as well?”
>Your friends try on the suits.
>”Oooh, perfect fit!”
>”Bit large around the crotch though…” Crystal Blade says.
>”Same,” Featherweight and Glacier Bolt say.
>Your friends have tiny dicks.
>You hope no one tries to make a move on ‘you’ or else Canterlot High might spread false rumors saying you have a small package.
>At least your friends are all about your height.
>They put the gloves on and then the mask.
>”How do we look?”
“Just like me…”
>”YEAH!”
>They slap each other’s hands.
>They try on the shoes.
>Fortunately Glacier and Crystal’s shoe size matches yours.
>Featherweight has smaller feet, but he says he’s not that uncomfortable wearing your shoes.
>>
File: large.png (785KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
785KB, 1280x720px
>>30155200

>You check the clock.
>2 hours left.
“Now, the final touch…”
>Videocalling: Sunset Shimmer.
>”Hello?”
“Heya Sunset? Are you girls ready yet?”
>“No we’re not Anon, look…”
>Sunset turns the camera around and-
“WHOA!”
>Your friends were undressing and Sunset showed them to you.
>The girls quickly cover themselves once they see your embarrassed face on Sunset’s phone.
>You can hear the girls yelling at you and Sunset Shimmer.
>”I was just kidding girls, relax!” Sunset Shimmer says while laughing, “anyways Anon, when will you pick us up?”
“Uhmm…that’s the problem, I had an accident earlier and my car is in the shop, so I won’t be able to pick any of you.”
>They all gasp.
>”B-but you’re okay aren’t you?!” Fluttershy asks, almost pushing Sunset away from her phone.
“Yeah, don’t worry…I guess I’ll have to meet you all at school. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it on time.”
>”Aww…that’s lame,” Applejack says, “but we’re fine you’re okay sugarcube. How’s your car?”
“Messed up but it’ll make it. E-Z will take care of it.”
>”Pardon me, but who’s this ‘EeeSee’ person? Rarity asks.”
>”Thunder Burst, a.k.a. Uncle E-Z, he’s a good friend of my dad and an awesome mechanic,” Rainbow Dash says, “both lived in Detrot and hung out together before I was born and then they moved to Canterlot.”
“Yep, him…I guess I’ll see you all later.”
>”Wait Nonny! You know the rules! No talking the masks off at the party!” Pinkie Pie says, “especially now that you know which masks we’re gonna use.”
“You were the one who told me about them…”
>You hear jeers from the rest of the girls.
>”Good one Pinkie Pie,” Rainbow says sarcastically.
>You recall Pinkie knowing yours, so you’ll have to warn your friends not to hang out near her.
>”Bye Anon!” Sunset Says, ”don’t be late!”
>Sunset hangs up.
>>
File: anon_by_sexualtyranosaurus.png (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
anon_by_sexualtyranosaurus.png
104KB, 800x600px
>>30155223

“Okay, guys…this plan can’t fail! Applejack will be wearing a brown dog mask.”
>”I CALL DIBS ON APPLEJACK!” Featherweight says.
“…very well then. Rarity will be wearing a cat mask!”
>”Dibs on Rarity…or rather, ‘Rares’ as you call her Anon.”
>You friends know how you call her! Neat…
>This won’t be hard.
“Alright then, next problem is the voice…”
>”We already know how to imitate your voice Anon!” Featherweight does.
“You do?”
>”Yeah, we always do it behind your back,” they say at the same time.
>Featherweight clears his throat and does a pretty amazing impression of your voice.
>[”Sorry Dashie, but it’s true! Tank and I made out on your bed!”]
>They all laugh.
“Are you done?” You say while lifting an eyebrow.
>They stop laughing.
>”Yeah…alright then, let’s do this!”
>You and your friends slap each other’s hands at the same time.
”Remember, you mustn’t be seen together. Don’t fuck this up; if you do I’ll slit your throats!”
>”Very funny Anon…”
“I’m serious.”
>”…oooookay, very well then. Let’s go guys.”
>Minutes later.
>Your friends leave to Canterlot High.
>You do your morning ritual once agai, the triple S. And then you put on your fanciest suit.
>Moondancer will be delighted!
>Who knows, maybe you’ll probably get lucky tonight considering how thirsty Moondancer looks.
>You put on some cologne and then drive your vehicle to a car wash.
>Gotta be clean.
>You buy a bouquet for Moondancer.
>It’s a good thing you’ve experienced the Winter Formal, this feels so easy and not awkward anymore.
>You wonder how Moondancer is doing.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6lIjuRFFeQ
>>
File: large.png (415KB, 739x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
415KB, 739x1024px
>>30155257

>You’re now Moondancer.
>”Aww…my little sisters’ first Fall Formal. Come on! Smile for the camera!”
“Siiis…”
>Your big sister takes a picture of you.
>”My my, you look amazingly cute in that dress. Who’s gonna be your date?”
“Ah, a boy from Canterlot High.”
>”Canterlot High? Doesn’t Crystal Prep hate that school?”
“They do, but I don’t…the guy is very nice.”
>”How did you meet him anyways?”
“How? Well, I met him last weekend, when our parents were out on their business trip, where were you that night?”
>You met Anon 12 hours after Silver Fang’s gang kidnapped you.
>”Uhh…that’s not important sis!” She says as a blush forms on her face. “Look at you, you look amazing!”
“Thanks a lot for the help sis, it really means much to me! I wish our parents came back from that business trip already.”
>”No problem sweetie, it was about time you got out of your room and went someplace else that wasn’t the library.”
>Ugh.
>The doorbell rings.
”Ah! There he is!”
>You check your clock.
“And he arrived on time!”
>You love punctuality.
>For a deranged psychopath…Anon is quite considered.
>You open the door and find Anon looking a bit distracted, then he turns his head to meet your gaze.
>>
File: large.png (225KB, 918x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
225KB, 918x1024px
>>30155482

>He looks surprised.
>https://youtu.be/wMvRsQH8FyU?t=28s
>”Moondancer, you look…amazing!”
>Aww.
“T-thanks Anon, you too.”
>He does a complete scan of your body with his eyeballs.
>“You even styled your hair, I like it!”
>He noticed!
>“I uhh, brought you a present.”
>Anon hands you a bouquet of flowers.
>No one has ever gifted you anything before…
“Thanks a lot Anon, they’re precious…”
>You take a deep whiff.
“Ahhh…”
>They smell so good.
>“Let’s get going.”
>You nod.
>Anon opens his car’s door for you.
>And you thought today’s men lost their education.
>Anon is strangely charming, you knew he wouldn’t say no to you.
>You only hope he didn’t do this for you because he thought you’d blackmail him.
>You’re not that kind of person.
>But here you are, riding with The Canterlot Maniac himself, and to be fair, you don’t even care.
>He might’ve killed all those thugs by himself, but at the same time he saved your life.
>”Lets get going then…”
>You can totally put your trust on him.
>Anon drives to Crystal Prep High.
>>
>>30155527
>formal time
does that mean we're finally close to the end?
>inb4 a third chance
>>
>>30155593
Nope, Winter Formal next.
2nd part is last part
>>
>>30155599
I'm calling bullshit on that now.
>>
New Waifu Wars thread at >>30155727

Current list of matches for 5/27.
Group A:
Rarity vs Octavia

Group B:
Bon Bon vs Treehugger

Group C:

Group D:
Applejack vs Sonata Dusk
>>
>>30155613
I'm calling bullshit on you calling bullshit on that now now.
>>
>>30084205
>>30079813
>>30069634
>>30084205
>>30079813
>>30069634
eat figs
>>
>>30155901
And I'm calling bullshit on you calling bullshit, whereas this story is bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0922.jpg (3MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.jpg
3MB, 1936x2592px
>>30155257
>blood and silver are both looking for the bastard killing their men and stopping their business
>only know him as that guy wearing the mask resembling the murderer from mareami
>the same mask anon was given for the formal
>the same mask all his friends are wearing

rip
>>
>>30141624
>"You and me are gonna have to have a talk of our own about this later, but right now we got to be heading to class" Applejack says grabbing your arm and pulling you away
>You follow without resistance only turning back to point to Big Mac and then yourself and giving a questioning thumbs up
>To his credit the big guy just sighed before returning your the thumbs up
>Phew that was a close one
>You really didn't need to go over your "Getting punched by Angry Family Members" quota for the year
>Not while you were still sporting the shiner Limestone gave you
>AppleJack lets go of your arm allowing you to trail behind her at her own pace
>"Of all g'all darn things, I know his heart was in the right place but dad gum'it I..." She ranted more to herself that to you
>You decide to just nod your head and let her get it all out
>At least til Trixie falls in beside and whispered "So how much of that was complete bullshit?"
"Not as much as you'd think." You say scratching the back of your head "Only like 80%, 60 if you count that Big Mac actually gave me the "You better be a gentleman" speech before the sleepover."
>Honestly those weren't bad numbers given some of the shit you'd had to talk yourself out of in the past
>Trixie just puts her head in her hands and sighs "What am I gonna do with you?"
"Aw" You say hamming up a touched expression "You really do care" you say leaning in a fluttering your eyelashes at her
>"Figure that one out all on your own" Trixie said giving you a playful shove
>That's when the bell rang getting all three of your attention as you made it back to the school's main hall
>"Gosh darn it, now we're late" Applejack cursed
>Well sort of
>You were starting to wonder if she ever used anything aside from country style replacement words
>Her accent made it work, but you were wondering if you could get her to say Fuck
"Eh, no big deal, I was planning to ditch anyway"
>The look of shock on AJ's face told you that was the wrong thing to say
>>
>>30126673
Gimme more of that pinkie pie sleepovergreen
>>
>>30155527
Could you update the pastebin please. Last time was back in April.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>30155257
>>30155959

I smell a school shooting...
>>
>>30156503
Technically this is more, same continuity and characters, just following Anon becoming a part time harem protag
>>
>>30155527
Moondancer's pussy isn't already soaked from imagining him kill people, immersion lost.
>>
File: I do not comprehend.png (314KB, 486x613px) Image search: [Google]
I do not comprehend.png
314KB, 486x613px
>>30160376
>immersion lost.
>>
File: 275.png (349KB, 680x602px) Image search: [Google]
275.png
349KB, 680x602px
>>30155927
Haha! I knew you'd call bullshit on me calling bullshit! So hid bullshits all around this board!
>>
>>30162292
But did you know that the bullshit that you had wasn't the bullshit that I expected, therefore it is an entirely different bullshittery?
>>
>>30155527
This is gonna end bad isn't it?
>>
>>30162402
Do you ask pointless questions?
>>
>>30162402
Is the Pope catholic?
>>
>>30162468
The real question is, does he shit in the woods?
>>
>>30162512
Do ducks shit underwater?
>>
M E R G E
E
R
G
E

/MLP/

AND

/TRASH/
>>
>>30163366
>>
>>30162733
>>
>>30162733
It'll never happen nigga
>>
File: 1403666644542.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1403666644542.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>>30162733
Trash already has everything you clearly want from /mlp/

merging the two would create nothing
>>
>>30164952
>>
File: 5ieHzRP.png (448KB, 749x240px) Image search: [Google]
5ieHzRP.png
448KB, 749x240px
>>30155527

>Meanwhile.
>The party is starting over at Canterlot High School.
>Your friends arrive to the scene.
>”Alright guys, Anon gave us the chance to have the nights of our lives, let’s not ruin it!” Crystal Blade says.
>”Very well then, who goes first?”
>The three ponder a thought for a second.
>Then they get stuck on the front door as they try to make their way to the GYM.
>”Oh, this won’t work…Featherweight! Your elbow’s stuck on my ribcage.”
>”Sorry…”
>They manage to get out of the awkward situation.
>”What if two of us hide in the restrooms, and the other one text us how the party is going?” Glacier Bolt says.
>”Sounds like a good idea, I’ll go first.” Featherweight says, ”I’m the best when it comes to imitating Anon’s voice, I’ll go talk to his friends first and then I’ll give you the greenlight when the party gets started.”
>Featherweight heads to the GYM while the other two of your friends hide in the boys restroom’s stalls.
>Once Featherweight walks through the doors of the place he despises within every inch of his body, his eyes meet a bunch of teens getting some drinks, snacks, and casually talking, all of them wearing masks.
>He quickly spots a girl with a big dog mask…and a cowboy hat on her head.
>”Of course that’s gotta be Applejack,” he says to himself.
>The six girls are exchanging gossips and laughing at them.
>The DJ, who is wearing a grasshopper mask, changes the upbeat song to something more relaxed.
>http://picosong.com/MiXR/
>>
File: 3PxCCSi.png (76KB, 434x540px) Image search: [Google]
3PxCCSi.png
76KB, 434x540px
>>30167292

>Featherweight feels so out of place.
>He takes a deep breath, and gains some confidence once he realizes it’s not him who is attending the Formal, but you.
>He walks towards the most popular six girls of the whole school.
>He clears his throat and lets out a very bold greeting.
>[“Hey girls!”]
>Rainbow Dash, who is wearing a tortoise mask, looks very happy to see ‘you’.
>[“Anon, you made it!”] She says while giving Featherweight a hug, [“Man, have you lost weight in the past few days?”]
>[“W-wha…oh, y-yeah.”] Featherweight nervously replies.
>“By the way, how’s your car? What on Earth happened in the first place? You’re an awesome driver?”
>[“Oh that…umm. It wasn’t my fault you know, some dumbass just skipped the red light and crashed against me.”]
>“You okay? You voice is kinda…different?”
>[“My throat is kind of sore, sorry Dashie…I think I’m gonna catch a cold. It’d be better if we spoke a little less.”]
>Rainbow Dash shrugs.
>”Fine, but I’m glad you made it out alive and uninjured dude…”
>Featherweight is sweating bullets at the moment.
>[“Me too.”]
>>
File: IQ7gcgP.png (98KB, 220x308px) Image search: [Google]
IQ7gcgP.png
98KB, 220x308px
>>30167301

>”While I still think your car would look better in a junkyard Anon. I also feel relieved you made it out uninjured.” Rarity says.
>”When will you get it back?” Pinkie Pie says.
>[“Tomorrow’s morning”] Featherweight replies, [“I’ll go pick it up when I get the chance.”]
>”By the way, darling…”
>[“Yeah?”]
>”Could you get us some drinks? It’s kind of getting hot here.”
>[“Umm…sure.”]
>’Wow, Anon has to endure this everyday?’ Featherweight thinks to himself, ‘If he doesn’t get pussy every day then he’s a moron.’

>Rarity: +60
>Fluttershy: +100
>Pinkie Pie: +100
>Sunset Shimmer: +100
>Rainbow Dash: +60
>Applejack: +70
>>
>>30167318
RIP Featherweight.
>>
>>30167318
update your pastebin.
>>
>>30141737
I liked your green in the sexy sleepover thread. The element of nicotine really resonated with me.
Did you ever finish that one?
>>
>>30141737
A few names always ring a bell here. Thankfully yours isn't forgotten.
>>
>>30148712
>>30167415
Shit looks like you already answered it.
Well damn, I liked that Anon.
He was a sadcunt but not like, a total sadcunt. Get me?
An amicable sadcunt.
>>
File: bepossibke.jpg (65KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
bepossibke.jpg
65KB, 567x561px
>>30167495
Put my foot in my mouth, didn't even realise the story you posted was the same one, it's been so long. I'm sleep deprived.
But hey, if it's worth anything, you brought someone who hasn't been to the fingerbang threads for almost a year back to read your stuff.
Lookin' forward to it.
>>
Saturday's Waifu Wars stream is almost upon us.
Group A:
Rarity vs Octavia

Group B:
Bon Bon vs Treehugger

Group C:

Group D:
Applejack vs Sonata Dusk
>>
File: 1448134067868.png (513KB, 470x483px) Image search: [Google]
1448134067868.png
513KB, 470x483px
>>30167665
>Trixie vs Starlight Glimmer
I've been waiting for this for a while
>>
File: NICE.jpg (27KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
NICE.jpg
27KB, 720x720px
>>30167665
HYPE

>>30167692
Trix>Glim
>>
File: 1487734375632.gif (2MB, 485x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487734375632.gif
2MB, 485x360px
>>30167495
I prefer to think of him as delightfully misanthropic
>>
>>30167318
Hey man, is everything all right? You're updating pretty fast. Was the wall postponed or something?
>>
>>30168507
Well that's just unacceptable. We needed that done since Trump's inauguration!
>>
File: trixie_by_chibicmps-d8m8yfb.png (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_by_chibicmps-d8m8yfb.png
3MB, 3000x4000px
>>30167735
>>
>>30167392
It's already updated.
>>30167318
>Back in Crystal Prep High.
>Both you and Moondancer are about to walk through the front door.
“Wow, what a fancy place…you can tell this school ain’t cheap.”
>Moondancer giggles.
>”Yeah, luckily I have a full scholarship because of my academic achievements.”
>You spot a pink woman greeting the attendants of the party.
>”Welcome! Have fun!”
“Psst! Moonie? Who is she?”
>”Hmm? That’s Dean Cadance.”
>Wow, she’s really beautiful.
>Compared to that old hag Celestia, she looks pretty young and full of energy.
>”Moondancer? Is that you?” She says as soon as she recognizes the shy and cute nerd.
>”H-hi Dean Cadance. How are you?”
>”Me? I’m fine dearie, you finally made up your mind and decided to come to the formal! Who’s your chaperone?”
“Hello, my name’s Anon, nice to meet you,” you say as you extend your hand for a handshake, which Dean Cadance accepts.
>”Hmm, you seem familiar young man. I think I’ve seen you somewhere else before.”
>>
>>30168630
“Where would that be?”
>Dean Cadance snaps her fingers.
>”That’s it! You’re the coach of the female soccer team of Canterlot High! I read about you on the school’s paper when our team lost against yours. What are you doing here?”
>Huh, would you look at that. Even people of other schools know who you are.
“Uhh, I met Moondancer and she told me about this party she really wanted to attend…so I asked her out.”
>”Actually it was me who-“
>Dean Cadance giggles.
>”That’s wonderful news Anon! Moondancer here ALWAYS missed formals even though she always wanted to attend them anyways. Talk about cognitive dissonance right?”
>Dean Cadance looks around.
>”Don’t tell the students you’re from Canterlot High…Have fun you two!”
>You both walk through the door and enter the school.
>You let out a whistle.
“Whoa, so this is Crystal Prep…”
>You walk past by some posh students.
>The white girl with pink hair looks gorgeous.
>Moondancer clears her throat.
>”I’m here you know…”
“What? I was looking at her purse. It ain’t cheap…”
>”How do you know about purses in the first place?”
>Moondancer rolls her eyes.
“My ex Rarity would never shut the hell up about those things…eugh.”
>Moondancer giggles in a cute way.
“Anyways, let’s get going and get this party started.”
>>
>>30168630
>>30168636
Thanks for the update pendejo.

WHERE IS MY NEW THREAD GREENY??
>>
File: ElevenSeven.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ElevenSeven.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>30168668
I'm going to make a new Time After Time thread soon and I don't want to have two threads up at once. Someone else make it, I can't be bothered to do it right now. Also, why do you still call me Greeny? I stopped using that alias in the middle of March because I had been writing for a whole year and wanted to stop the tradition of doing so and never use that trip/name again. I'm going under my normal tripcode (this one) now. Just like every other time, if I wanted to make the next thread, I would have already done it by now.
>>
File: 1476452857370.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1476452857370.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>30168780
Just make the damn thread
>>
File: purification.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
purification.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>30168780
I don't know nicknames with "Alexander" or "Grey".
Faggot.
>>
>>30168793
If no one else does it before the next half hour is up, I might have a few minutes. But I'm not making any promises.
>>30168824
This is my main name here. Go back in time and lurk here at an earlier date.
>>
>>30168837
Based PunishedGreeny
>>
>>30168793
>>30168837
Actually, never mind. I stumbled across a pic I really think you guys will like. New thread up in a few minutes and ya can't stop me.
>>30168854
>PunishedGreeny.
I don't get it.
>>
File: unf.jpg (26KB, 376x329px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
26KB, 376x329px
>>30168636
excitement but also nervousness
>>
File: 1491113114059.png (264KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1491113114059.png
264KB, 540x429px
>>30168636
NaOH talked about the ending coming soon..
Honestly I'm so nervous, I've been on this ride since the first thread.

>Tfw you hope he gets a 3rd chance
>>
File: Rarirun.png (1MB, 2872x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Rarirun.png
1MB, 2872x1576px
>>30168921
New thread.
>>30168972
>>30168972
>>30168972

Hope ya guys like it.
Thread posts: 473
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.