[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /mlp/, how would YOU write the ending to My Little Pony?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: Your turn.png (806KB, 809x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Your turn.png
806KB, 809x1497px
Alright /mlp/, how would YOU write the ending to My Little Pony?
>>
>>29956010
>Then they all fucked
>The end
>>
>>29956010
>MLP
>Ending
>>
>>29956010
Fuck, there's a pasta of it somewhere, of all the lights going out, but I'm at work. But yeah, like that. Make sure the credits end with that piano remix of the main theme, too. Dreaming of Ponies, I think it's called.
>>
>>29956020
That Song really sounds like it would be the ending of MLP.
>>
>>29956010
>how would YOU write the ending to My Little Pony?
I guess on a computer. There would be a lot of editing and switching things around and having it all digital makes it easier to send it to the other people involved via e-mail.
>>
It pans out to a wide shot of the whole town and keeps going out till it pans right out of a sleeping horse's head. The horse wakes up and boards a hot air balloon.
>>
>>29956010
I wouldn't
I'd write progressively lewder and lewder episodes until Hasbro was forced to cancel or mlp was changed into an adult show
If Bill Nye can talk about how gender is a K A L E I D O S C O P E then I can have a show about lewd ponies and Anon too
>>
>>29956010
They defeat the final villian with Frienship and they go on with their lives.
Timeskip and theres Celestia telling the story about the princess of Friendship and shit.
The end.
>>
File: 14367355823790.png (1MB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
14367355823790.png
1MB, 1024x713px
>>29956010
I wouldn't want to end their story with some kind of an epic adventure

I'm not a S1 shill but somehow the endings of S2-S5 just didn't sit right with me. Not the episodes themselves, but the endings.

They're all happy, some shitty pop song plays, everybody is dancing and partying and smiling and it's supposed to feel so complete yet it feels so empty. They were doing it for so long it became stale. Plus somehow these ending don't fit into MLP I fell in love with. They feel so... generic and soulless.

That's why I was glad that S6 ended on a side gag.

The last episode of MLP should be a simple slice of life episode somehow featuring all of Mane 6 and Spike. It should end on them having a picnic or something, then someone makes a funny, everypone laughs, and 'the camera' shifts upwards from them to show the sun slowly setting as their laugher is still heard. Then the usual credits tune.

Just like that. We might be leaving them, but they're not gone. They'll always be with us in our souls. The life goes on. This would feel more complete than any epic adventure with a hip pop song ever could.
>>
File: Friend.jpg (57KB, 327x320px) Image search: [Google]
Friend.jpg
57KB, 327x320px
>>29956010
I'd like for the show to end like Evangelion.
>>
>>29956442
Would you like your life to end like Evangelion, too?
>>
>>29956445
Who wouldn't want to be orange juice?
>>
>>29956010
All the opportunities for a proper ending are long gone.
>>
>>29956010
Past Sins

Next generation is Nyx
>>
>>29956671
Were you that guy on MLP Forums that hoped for a Transformers crossover in S3?
>>
>>29956695
No fuck you.
>>
>>29956361
This guy has it right. I'm a ceaseless advocate for more adventure, but the show should end focused on what it's really about: Friends.
>>
>>29957110
Friend is magic.
>>
>>29956010
At the end of the last episode, we get a brief slice-of-life scene with new characters before credits roll.

Fifth gen cast. One final group of ships triumph, one final batch of OCs, now a reality.

Come at me, faggots. The ride never ends.

Never.
>>
File: TWING.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TWING.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>Celestia is talking but not in shot
>Instead the shot focuses on an object, and shows it from different angles
>"This is the 2001 Renault Twingo"
>"It has a 1.2 liter petrol engine producing 75bhp"
>"You can also fold both front seats perfectly flat"
>"This one is finished in mercury silver"
>"Look how happy it is"
>Celestia turns to Twilight
>"I hope you all get on well and make the princess of happiness feel welcome in your castle"
>Credits roll, with a montage of pictures of the mane 6 and the Renault Twingo having many fun adventures, like going to the fun fair and sharing candy floss and watching a movie and going to the park and...
>>
File: 1490077639309.png (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490077639309.png
84KB, 800x800px
>Twilight has aged much slower than her friends
>Twilight has to watch her student pass away, but in a fashion that's acceptable for children.
>The other 5 are gone, and Twilight has a picture of them by her bed
>She spends most of her days with spike, thinking about the old says and slowly reverts back to her old ways of being a hermit.
>Spike brings by pinkie's grandchildren
>They look so much like her
>They bring over the other gradchildren
>Twilight breaks down and cry's
>The kids try to cheer her up, and ask for story's
>Twilight wipes away her tears and tells them about all the adventures the mane 6 had
>The show goes on with story's about all the things they did together
>Once she finally runs out of things to tell them, it shows what wonderful young adults they have grown into
>Twilight still looks the same
>She tutors them about friendship and magic
>They all love each other
>One day flurry heart comes to vist
>They meet flurry heart, she's much like twilight, seems to not enjoy being around the others
>Learns to love them
>Twilight is so proud, but can't let herself get over the fact that her friends are all gone now
>She talks to princess Luna about all the emotions she's been having
>Luna offers a spell to help her but she wont accept it
>Her magical ability's and grief become to much to handle
>She turns into a monster
>Passing the torch to the kids.

I wish
>>
>>29956010
by writing a cliffhanger ending
>>
>>29957269
Don't forget that it kinda hints Celestia is gone, not like dead, but just left one day.
>>
>>29956010
>MLP
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Hasbro decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. AJ will be cuckolding Pinkie with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being AJ getting fucked one by one while Pinkie just sits in the corner, crying as she jerks off and eats a cupcake.

The B-plot will be Twi becoming transgender, then kicking RD in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Tom (FtM Twi) kicking RD in the balls while screaming about he needs to check her cis blue pony privilege. Every single pony in Equestria will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Rarity.

It ends with the Mane 6 insulting the viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomiting all over each other and slicing their throats. Luna pokes her head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, she's getting raped by Glimmer right outside the Castle of Friendship. Then a Chinese baby walks on screen, waves her hands, and says "That's all, folks!"

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Vogel high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews the MLP for another 10 seasons.
>>
"Twilight, wake up! You've been in a coma since the Elements of Harmony blasted you, and I can't run the library by myself!"
>>
File: 1488339048121.gif (1MB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1488339048121.gif
1MB, 421x421px
>>29957393
kek
>>
>>29957393
holy shit
>>
>>29956010
Twilight sparkle goes to bed. She wakes up, it's episode 1, she somehow feel asleep during the party. It's all been a dream.
>>
>>29957320
Perfect.
>>
>>29956361
I like the idea of it all ending with a good SoL episode that showcases just how far they've come and how close they are as friends since Twilight showed up. Ending it with all of them together just enjoying each others company would leave me content.
>>
>>29956010

>Spike wakes up.
>Is still orphan dragon.
>Was never adopted by magical ponies.
>Ponies were never real.
>Just a fantasy to distract from terrible life.
>Was abandoned for by parents for being runt.
>No other dragon would accept him for same reason.
>Bearly survives in wilderness by himself.
>Only friend was a wild horse.
>A horse he had named Twilight.
>>
>>29956010
Everything after "The Best Night Ever" was a horrible drunken nightmare.They wake up the next morning then they all live happily ever after until the next spin off
>>
>>29958700
>Final 2 minutes
>A human woman with red hair wakes up
>Spike wasn't real
>None of that was real
>She gets up
>"Welp, time to go to work. I hope the executive greenlight my 'Galaxy Girls' series. If they don't, who knows what other idiotic drivel I would make on the spot?"
>>
File: 1454668606801.jpg (50KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1454668606801.jpg
50KB, 800x533px
>>29956186
Neat
>>
>>29956010
The ride never ends.
>>
File: end of evangelion.png (775KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
end of evangelion.png
775KB, 1280x720px
>>29956442
>>29956445
>>29956483
>>
File: 1492884962608.png (150KB, 474x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492884962608.png
150KB, 474x250px
>>
>>29957269
God i wish this could happen.
>>
File: Good End.png (32KB, 1000x256px) Image search: [Google]
Good End.png
32KB, 1000x256px
>>29956010
>pic related
I don't know what the whole episode would be about, though.
>>
>>29957110
>>
>>29957269
Without twilight being a lunatic, this is pretty comfy.
>>
>>29957393
Oh god not again.
>>
>Twilights looks to her left at all the old early season friends
>Then to her right at the later season friends she's acquired
>Turns to the camera as it gets a wider shot of them all
>"I guess Friendship truly is Magicâ„¢.
>>
File: 1393868791426.jpg (91KB, 707x487px) Image search: [Google]
1393868791426.jpg
91KB, 707x487px
>>29956020
you mean this one?
>>
>>29960707
>2013
That old.
>>
>>29960614
Why so friendship?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.