[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- The End of Sheivangelion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1493101638071.jpg (455KB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493101638071.jpg
455KB, 2880x1920px
>>29951900
Post sheets
>>
>>29951909
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>29951909
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>29951909
https://pastebin.com/9XK3BfbS
>>
>>29951909
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
File: shorty and caw.jpg (286KB, 800x763px) Image search: [Google]
shorty and caw.jpg
286KB, 800x763px
>>29951909
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
File: Shei-SherHits99insight.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shei-SherHits99insight.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>29951909
>https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>All at full H/W

Today is Hongdia, 16th of Dusk Reverie, 784, Kalpa 6217 (Morning)
>On the ship is 5 days' worth of food and 2 days' worth of water
Ship HP
>Engines: 40/40
># of charged Cores: 7/10
>Entrance: 28/40
>Main Area: 27/40
>Storeroom: 34/40
>Control Room: 40/40
>Barracks: 40/40

Last time on HQ...

As a new day began, Vitral was in shambles. Metatron, Vizsla and Mudi were all still in the Birdcage since the previous night, and Vizsla was maintaining a powerful snowstorm around the Windhill to keep any further hazardous material from destroying the demon lords' meeting-hall. Still, so much had fallen into the city-state during the previous night's battle that even the slight morning breeze was spreading the hazardous particles, and disrupting the demons' efforts at creating a quarantine. Many had come to believe that Vitral itself was finished, increasing the need of a new kingdom where demons and mortals could live in peace.

Hope gave Flow a bounty poster, and told him of an old site of worship to long-forgotten gods, where the mercenary believed there would be a demon that, upon defeat, would yield a useful bit of treasure.

Amy, Busta and Flaming resolved to deal with Banana Splitz, who was exploiting the panic and chaos in Vitral to round up more slaves for his slave trade. Count Imaal originally wanted to send suicide bombers to deal with Splitz, but Busta objected to this on the grounds that Spitshine did not hate Splitz, and would likely be traumatized by the slavemaster's death. Imaal seemed displeased...

Shei entered Miracle's core yet again, insisting on absorbing her power for his own, despite Chorazin's warnings that such a task, even in the event of success, would likely prove fatal...
(1/3)
>>
>>29951912
The frog idly hops off of KP's hoof and licks up some cockroaches and grasshoppers that were previously unseen beneath one of the storage barrels. His quick tongue then grabs another fly that was zipping around in the air, as if to suggest to KP what he likes to eat.

>>29951912
As Trapper tackles the imp, one of the imp's bags tear, spilling out a small collection of pearls, gemstones, and coins. "Winner winner... chicken dinner," the imp groans as his head collapses against the floor.

>>29951915
"Take care not to toy with a demon's conditions," Imaal says ominously, leaning back in his chair.

>>29951915
>>29951941
"Huh!?" Busta says, utterly confused by your insistence on joining him. "But, but... hey, what about... okay, okay, you guys can come with me then. It's kind of a relief. I really was hoping to find a friend along the way, but this is way better.

"Oh! But Amy, you NEED to leave behind the Garment of the Founder, you know, the dress that you found in the Tower. That's the key to opening Tartarus. That's what the Witches need, and the fact that they cannot touch it is our trump card over them. So, if you leave it behind, with someone we can trust, then there'd still be a chance of establishing a peaceful kingdom even if we're all killed or incapacitated trying to deal with Splitz."

>>29951936
"Oh yes," Imaal says before you leave. "A spider left these for you and Shei. A gift."

A dog-sized tarantula approaches, bearing two books: "The Black and the White" by an unknown author, and "The Dragon's Sphere" by De Bello.
>>
>>29951977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aomu5Ei_J2c

You find yourself in a village long since ransacked, and the gentle cadence of waves and the scent of salt tells you you're on the island where you first entered Miracle's memories. Flowers have been planted everywhere, along with three-pronged grave markers made of etched wooden planks.

Nearby, kneeling down, you see a Mariposan mare. She has Chorazin's proportions, but Miracle's color scheme, although her body is natural, not metal. She wears a causal military robe. As she stands and dusts off her clothing, she turns and looks down at you. Her face is blank, eyes gray. She points down a sloping road, toward the coast, as if to say, "Come with me."

She turns and walks down the road.

"By the gods below," Chorazin's voice says, more to herself than you. "That atrocious aura! I see... I observed that demons can be weakened when confronted by objects or people from their mortal lives which they have a strong emotional attachment to. But this form... it is so much like me, and yet different. Now that I've severed my connection to my angelic power, what remains of Miracle has taken on the form that she-- and I-- would have adopted in the Birdcage, if you all had not broken my will to fight, and I had succumbed to my madness. Now, there is nothing restraining her.

After a pause, she adds, "I was not going to do this at first. But I am locking the door behind you."

>As discussed prior to game, escaping beyond this point will require 4 non-automatic successes with Astral Projection
>>
>>29952015
Observer takes the two books, inspecting the first book "The Black and the White".

>Engineering: Study to memorize book
[1d10+2]

>Anaylze books worth
[1d10+1]

"Interesting... Why would one be for Shei?" She wonders out loud.
>>
>>29952015

Amy nods to Busta. "Good thinking," she says, then looks around for Box.

Assuming she finds him, she trots up to him and takes out her garment. "You can't come with us," she says to him. "Take this back to the ship. You're the only one I trust to keep something this important safe."

She opens Box up and puts the dress inside. As she closes it, she gives him a pat on the top of his lid. "Good luck," she says with a smile.
>>
>>29952015
She trots along side Busta, stomping a hoof, "We won't let you talk to Splitz alone, he can be pretty scary. I'm sure he'll be easier to deal with if we go in a group."

>>29952058
>>29952015
Flaming leaps, "Oh! Hey, Box," she grabs at the chest before he gets to far, "If you're taking that to the ship, can you go tell Pryce we're going to go meet Splitz and tell him where we're going? He wanted us all to get together after the meeting to let him know what's going on. If he doesn't want to come, tell him I'll be in right after we're done."
>>
>>29952015
Flow chuckles when he sees the frog, and pokes it with his hoof.
"Wait a sec...where is this place anyways?"
He shouts at Hope as he leaves.
"Oi! Where the hell is this place?"

Trapper's eyes light up.
>>"Well well well, what a've we got e're?"
He turns to Trapper as he approaches.
>>"Looks loike this lil' bastard 'ad some loot on im'."
Trapper pauses to look over the treasure that the imp dropped.
>"Well, it certainly doesn't look like there are any rare gems."
>>"Who cares, mate, we're jus...stealin it back, yeah?"
Trapper shrugs, and puts the imp's stolen valuables inside of the basket, while Vice continues delivering the supplies that Mocha gave them.
>"I take it you have a certain zebra in mind?"
>>"You betcha! That crazy bloke always shows up at jus the right times...even if e's a bit creepy."
>>
>>29952015
>"Oh wow, this place is pretty nasty. Wonder if that's cause we let it lying around the past few days here."
As he laps up the flies, KP walks to Zjetya and pokes her in the leg.
>"Hey, could you use that wind stuff of yours to help me wrangle up flies for my frog? Oh, can you talk to bugs too? That'd be great in finding some!"
>>
>>29952058
>>29952072
>>29952015
Pryce looks out the barracks window, and heads to the door at seeing Amy and Flaming outside.
"That went faster than I thought, but where's the others?"
He says a little sternly.
>>
>>29952117
>>29952026
As they begin to move away from the ship again, Flaming pauses, looking up the ramp as she races up towards it while she's there. "I'll just be one sec," she says to Busta.

As she ascends the ramp, she quickly runs through the ship before she finds Pryce, giving out a loud shout, "Hey Pryce! Meeting's over but I have something else to do, gotta meet Splitz, Box will explain everything, then I'll be back, alright? Alright thank you!" She says swiftly before dashing out the ship once more
>>
>>29952159
>>29952158
As Pryce comes out to meet her first, Shorthorns shakes her head, "I think Observer is close by, Flow is back at the lodge, and I don't know where Shei is, I haven't seen him all morning. We'll go look for them after we're done telling Splitz' dad to back off, okay?"
>>
>>29952026
Shei-Sher walks along with her, his arms folded behind his head as he walks down the path feeling awful chipper from the slow dose of Joy. "Is that so? I remember a time when I and my comrades ventured off to the old land of Vadahara. There we found two old lords of the land. A king and Queen corrupt into mighty djinn, but even they were not totally doomed to the fate. We restored their spirits and took their gifts.. hmm well.. Not we per-say I think it was more on the actions of our compatriot Sir Pryce Etac that rescued them but I've forgotten the details. It is impowering nonetheless. Kings. Queens, Mortals. And all the wrappings of vagrant gods can be undone somehow."

Shei-Sher somehow, from somewhere hears the slow creek of a door slamming shut "heh. Hahahah" He laughs not nervously but it could be "Very frightening.. but I've already done the same for myself. Currently I'm pttshh." He holds in his laugh "Locked in a bathroom with you, my friends completely unaware of what is occurring under their noses."

Imperceptibly, a Cockatrice manifests out of the fabric of this dream.
>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant; Summon either 1 monster from the “Medium” tier, or 2 from the “Small” tier of the Compendium of Monsters. If “I Dream of Monsters” has already been chosen, this skill’s rolls get +1. Grants one Pet Mastery point. All summoning weakens the Firmament.
[1d10+1] summoning a Cockatrice
>>
>>29952158

"Pryce!" Amy's face lights up as if she's seen a friend she hasn't talked to in years. She wraps her arms around him and squeezes tight. "You're okay!" she says as if she thought he was dead.

She doesn't let go.
>>
>>29952043
"The Black and the White" is a collection of traditional fairy tales, only with crude, vulgar and irreverent twists on their themes and plots. The anonymous author claims that these tales are the true versions of each myth. His signature consists of eight lines, forming slightly acute angles, all meeting at the middle.

"The Dragon's Sphere" is a bloody tale of a dragon and a rider who waged a futile war against fate itself, desperately trying to avert the destruction of their kingdom at the hands of a cruel god.

Neither book seems very valuable but may fetch a decent price.

>>29952058
>>29952072
Box crumples to his knees, momentarily devastated by your denial. But within seconds he stands upright again, chipper as before. "Got it! But only if you promise to back off if Splitz doesn't want to be reasonable. You're not allowed to hurt yourselves after how horribly Metatron kicked your butts! I forbid it!"

Box climbs onto the ship, and LJ and Vortigern approach.

"We DO have five days, but we ought to spend them wisely," LJ says. "If you don't mind, can I come with you? It's been a while since I got to hang with a member of the tribe."

Vortigern puts her hoof out for Amy to shake.

>>29952098
"Due north-northeast. Once your ship passes over the big river between here and Fantasia, look for it in the low hills. Once you get there, the poster will flash and lead you the rest of the way. It'll be a bit of a hike though."

Eventually, Vice passes out the last of the meager supplies which Mocha brought, and she comes back with a slight frown. "Barely enough for even a few of them to eat, huh? Well, what's next for you three?"

The imp's treasure consists of thirty gold coins and a handful of low-quality rubies.

>>29952117
Zjetya scratches her head. "Uh, sure. Actually, I haven't tried talking to bugs yet. Not friendly guys." She heads outside to begin her search.

(1/2)
>>
>>29952172
The encroaching JOY dosage makes every inch of your skin feel like it's covered in velvet. It's like your whole body was able to taste milk and honey. You cannot help but smile as your cockatrice appears.

Miracle leads you down to a wide, open beach, where the tide has receded. Countless Mariposan warships lie broken, burnt and mutilated all over the shore and out in the waters. Many graves have been erected here as well, except for in the wide expanse of the sand leading to the shore. In the center of this area, you see three items: On the left is a sabre, the same one Chorazin wielded in her memory. On the right is a large beige war banner, with a design of an alicorn curling around a blue orb, which has a crown in its core. In the middle, there is a black helmet. The back half of it is a Mariposan knight's helmet, and in the front, it is designed to perfectly resemble Miracle's headpiece in her original body.

Miracle steps forward and puts on the helmet, then touches the saber and the war banner delicately. After a momentary pause, she draws them both out of the sand, then spins and faces you. Her grip around the saber and war banner are so tight that her hooves visibly tremble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPbj3xEZDFI

>rolls and effects for full disclosure are coming next post

(2/3)
>>
Miracle takes a step forward and thrusts the banner into the sky, while her saber makes a single vertical slash downward, imitating a conductor's baton.

Al Fine: Recharge 2 after effect ends; Automatic; Sacrifice X levels of the White Noise Barrier (WNB) and assign it to the target. In 5 turns, the WNB will collapse upon the target, dealing X Wounds/Turn to them. After collapse, lasts 4 turns or until dispelled. Target does not gain the benefit of the WNB.

Sentry: passive; first action taken in combat is Automatic

Palisade: Recharge 3 after effect ends; Create an anti-magic barrier around you which protects you and one other who is close enough to touch. Completely nullifies all Spell-tagged effects and attacks which contact the barrier, except those of you and your chosen ally. Non-spells and physical attacks are unaffected, but any modifiers which they get from Spell-tagged effects are removed when calculating their effect against you. Lasts 3 turns.

Concertino: Summons a spectral infantry unit.

>Al Fine Automatic
>Palisade Automatic with Sentry
>Concertino [1d10+4]
>>
>>29952231
Flaming chuckles at Box's overprotectiveness. "I won't make any promises, but I'll try." She scowls, "And he didn't kick our butts... we were tired from fighting Miracle, remember?" She says defensively as he heads back to the ship.

As LJ approaches, she looks at him cautiously, but nods in confirmation, wanting to trust him a little more after the stay in the lodge. "Alright, I guess you can come along. But follow my lead, alright, we've dealt with him before and don't need you messing stuff up." She pauses. "Oh, speaking of fellow clan-mates: have you seen another Climbing Fire named Tantrum here in the city? He's a friend of River's and I haven't seen him since yesterday."
>>
>>29952251
>Addendum: Al Fine uses 1 level of the WNB
>>
>>29952159
>>29952170
"You're gong to meet Splitz? Out here, and now?!"
He says with irritation.
"Do you all agree to everything that pops up?"

>>29952206
Pryce nearly stumbles over as Amy squeezes him tight. He pushes back against her to push her off quickly after.
"Yes, we're all fine, physically a least. I haven't been that great since I heard you've all agreed to march demons around and help witches."

>>29952231
Kid follows after Zjetya, picking up his frog and placing him on his back for easy carrying.
>"You've talked to Wireframe, haven't you? Are do you guys just look-like-but-really-aren't bugs?"
>>
>>29952231
Flow nods and looks at the bounty again.
"Got it, chief. I won't let you down."
He gives Hope a small salute and walks off.

Vice solemnly nods.
>"Unfortunately."
He looks at Flow as he leaves.
>"It appears we may have a task before us, so at least we'll have some work," he smirks, "If you'd like Trapper to stay, I'm sure we can arrange for that."
Trapper whips his head around.
>>"Wha?"
>>
>>29952308
Flaming scowls, "Only when it's really important. And we didn't agree, we ASKED to go, they told us to leave it to them instead but they were gonna blow him up. He's taking advantage of the chaos to take more slaves, so we want to stop him but we can't just let them kill Spitshine's dad either, right?"
>>
>>29952231
Observer follows Flaming and Amy while she quickly reads through both books.

>>29952282
"I am curious if there is a way to acquire some metal plating from this Metatron angel you face, it might be more valuable than any of the angel metal I have come across." Observer ponders as he follows.
>>
>>29952337
Flaming looks down, "Well... we didn't exactly do a lot of damage to him while we were running away. I'm sure you COULD and, I think I saw Shei melt some parts off but I don't think we got him to drop any. Maybe you could ask the witches if they know anyway to steal a few pieces?"
>>
>>29952251
Pheo flies at the periphery of battle and lets out a graceful caw
>Blinding Flare: Recharge 2; A dazzling display of light blinds foes, Dazing them and lowering their damage by half.
[1d10]

Shei-Sher's cockatrice stays at the periphery of battle and glares at Chorazin
>Stone Gaze: The cockatrice glares at a target, they must roll against the cockatrice’s roll, otherwise this ability is an automatic success regardless of the result. If they roll lower, they are Petrified, increasing their DC by 1 for 2 turns. This effect stacks.
[1d10+1]

Shei-Sher grips his staff and concentrates as he stares deep into Chorazin's realm. He attempts to disrupt her partitioning of agency.
>SPELLBREAKER: recharge 2, spell, ranged; nullify a spell or magic effect
>>on concertino
[1d10]

Shei-Sher casually asks. "Chorazin.. What does your name mean?"
>>
>>29952335
"...I can't argue with that, we came this way partly for Spitshine to begin with."
Pryce says with a sigh.
"Do you even know where Splitz is?"
>>
>>29952308

Amy lets Pryce go and frowns. "Why not?" she asks, referring to him not being great.
>>
>>29952371
She nods her head, pointing over at the fly-like demon Busta. "Busta knew where to take us." She smiles, "He's really brave about it too, you should have heard what he just said. You should give him another chance, get to know him. I know he's gross but he's strong on the inside. And nice too."
>>
>>29952383
"Why do you think?! This whole city was infested with demons, but now you want to help them? After we've seen them harvest ponies and even want to try it to us? And you want to set up some witch to be stronger than all of them?!"
Pryce exclaims, stupefied that it isn't obvious.
>>
>>29952418
"We're trusting a demon to show us where to go. Right, that will go perfectly."
Pryce groans sarcastically.
>>
>>29952420

Amy stares at Pryce as if he's speaking backwards. "I'm confused..." she says scratching her head. "You DON'T want to stop the demons from hurting ponies?"
>>
>>29952282
>>29952383
"Oh, I've heard of him!" LJ says excitedly, his small tail wagging behind him. "I've never gotten the honor of meeting him though. For as brief as his time with Lord Buiwong was, he was infamous! He's in this city!? I'll keep an eye out!"

>>29952308
Zjetya stops KP and looks him right in the eye. "Listen. I would like you to STOP. Using. The term. Bug. For me. And Wireframe. Alright?" After his answer, she heads outside and spreads her mothy wings to the snowstorm. "Okay, I hope he likes ice bugs." She begins to hum and flap her wings to imitate a drumbeat.

>>29952330
Unlike the other posters, this bounty's picture is of a figure from behind, as if he were walking away. It's a shadowy sketch of a figure in a landskecht's garb, with a large feathered hat. the name is, "The Voir Dire." Bounty value is 3,000 Bits.

>>29952330
"My granddad's got me on a full schedule today, so I don't think we'd have time for a date," Mocha says to Trapper. "Sorry. Unless you want to just stay and help me? I think he'd appreciate it."

You walk back outside and see Observer, Amy and Flaming.

>>29952363
Golden letters appear all around Miracle. A ring of them spreads out around you in a wide radius. A spectral knight, wielding a large hammer, appears beside Chorazin and hoof-bumps her before jumping into battle. Miracle and the knight cover their eyes as the phoenix flashes them.

The Knight lunges forward and smashes the cockatrice against the ground. [1d10+2]

Miracle continues to conduct:
[1d10+4] Monarch 1: -1 to all attacks and Helplessness Recovery; Lasts 5 turns or until cured
[1d10+4] Resisting Stone Gaze
She suddenly drops her sabre into the sand, kicking up a cloud of dust, but instead of falling, the sand starts to swirl around in expanding arcs.
[1d10+4] Darkness That Can be Felt

"I've never used that power..." Chorazin says in confusion, ignoring your question. "Was that an effect of my mania? Or my continuing weakness and sentimentality?"
>>
Darkness that can be Felt: Twice per combat; Smother the battlefield (or other large area if outside combat) in a heavy layer of darkness for four turns. During this time, enemies must roll a non-instant action to locate you before they can attack. You and all allies will be able to see perfectly in this darkness, and all actions will be DC - 1.

>Permitting an exception to the non-instant rule in this case only; this roll can be instant for this scene
>>
>>29952454

"Okay, well we're gonna go talk to Icecream Sundae now," Amy declares suddenly, then turns in a random direction and starts walking that way.

[1d10] for correct direction!
>>
>>29952433
Flaming snorts, "Hey, Pryce? Just to remind you, I have EVERY reason to distrust demons as much as you do after what they did to my home, remember? If I say there's more to this one than he looks, is it too much to ask you to give him a chance? I've been learning over the last few days appearances can be deceiving."

>>29952454
Flaming looks somewhat less excited, remembering his role in Buiwong's top brass... but then, most of Climbing Fire did. "I met him after coming out of a tournament. He was looking well, just... I haven't seen him since Metatron came. I hope he's alright out there."

She looks over to Busta, "Busta? If you're ready to lead the way?"
>Move to Splitz?

>>29952473
"Wait Amy, you don't know where you're going again!" Flamign exclaims as she gives chase.
>>
>>29952489

"Sure I do! It's this way!" Amy says with baseless confidence.
>>
>>29952454
Flow squints at the picture, and sighs.
"3,000 bits...this ain't gonna be no pushover, eh?..."
He sees the three others, and makes haste to greet them.
>>29952489
>>29952473
"Oi, where are you lot heading?"

Vice chuckles.
>"What a shame, well, I'm sure he's overdue for some hard labor."
Vice leaves while, Trapper looks at Mocha.
>>"E 'as a point. Might as well stay and be of some use, right lass? If'n he needs me, he can just tag me in."
>>
>>29952552

"Gonna talk to Ice Cream Sundae," Amy repeats herself as if that explains everything.
>>
>>29952450
"Not by giving somepony I've never heard of more power! How can you trust this witch to not use the demons as an army?!"

>>29952489
"And I'll remind you that demons have a reason to be distrusted. But... if you two are tagging behind this one, I'll believe what you say when I see it."
Pryce scoffs.

>>29952454
>>29952473
>>29952489
As Amy and Flaming run off, Pryce looks on in confliction. He steps back into the ship for a second.
"Volkama, I trust you to shield the others if any trouble arise, I need to make sure the others don't get themselves killed!"
He shouts in, horn glowing as he pulls out the skull half and levitates it to the kitchen.
"Hold onto that just to be safe! And somepony go check on Wireframe to make sure she didn't start anything, and get all of them back here out of that portal!"
With those shouts, Pryce heads back out and chases after Amy and Flaming.

>>29952454
KP steps back, shocked and a little afraid as Zjetya speaks him down directly.
>"S-Sorry, I w-wasn't sure, a-and you always looking like a m-moth so I thought it'd be a l-little joke..."
He stammers out apologetically.
KP follows behind Zjetya silently. As she hums and beats her wings, he grabs his frog of his back and looks at him to see his answer.
>>
>>29952573
"...and where might that be?... Who's Ice Cream Sundae?" he scratches his head in confusion.
>>
>>29952576

"Because she said she wouldn't," Amy shrugs.

>>29952596

"You know, Shiny's dad," Amy says as if it's obvious.
>>
>>29952552
Flaming looks to you, "Do you remember Banana Splitz, from Circadia? He's taking advantage of the chaos to grab slaves, we're gonna go stop him without killing him like the demons want to."

>>29952576
Flaming nods her head, "Believe me, I KNOW. I still don't trust a LOT of demons, Pryce, but... they're not all bad either. Even besides Busta, Amy and the witches have been trying to show me there's more to them than just monsters."

>>29952576
As Pryce comes after them, she smiles, "Kid You will be happy you're getting out of the ship. AFter we're done with this, I promise we'll explain everything about the witches, I know we haven't had much chance to go into it."
>>
>>29952454
After hearing LJ mention about Buiwong, Observer seems to stop reading the books. Instead, she seems to shift her attention onto Caw once more for a brief moment to brush his head gently.

With her levitation, she lifts out one of her more favorite gifts Old Boney. "Is it possible to meld one's mind with an intelligent animal to better their bond? Much like how one would bind a familiar to themselves." She asks, wondering if she may come to bond and better understand her pet further.
>>
>>29952454
Pheo pecks at the Spectral Knight
[1d10-1]

Shei-Sher Steeps a hoof in the sand and solidifies it into hard rock, entrapping the Spectral Knight's hooves
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+1]
He then holds his staff high and lets the hammer fall to the ground toward's Chorazin.
>SPELLBREAKER: recharge 2, spell, ranged; nullify a spell or magic effect
[1d10-1] Dispelling Palisade

The cockatrice flaps into the air as the soldier swings at it, cawing wildly and landing on it's reptilian belly, all the while holding its glare at Chorazin.
>Stone Gaze: The cockatrice glares at a target, they must roll against the cockatrice’s roll, otherwise this ability is an automatic success regardless of the result. If they roll lower, they are Petrified, increasing their DC by 1 for 2 turns. This effect stacks.
[1d10]
>>
What the hell is this thread about, it's it roleplay, some kind of a game, story? The OP pic doesn't explain anything, it's way too chaotic
>>
>>29952630

The OP pic is quite awful, yes.

It's a structured PnP RPG. If you'd like more information, join the cytube in the pastebin in the OP.
>>
>>29952611
"And you trust that?"

>>29952615
"Again, I'll believe it when I see it. And hearing you want to break open a prison doesn't help."

>>29952615
"Let's just get this done quick so we can figure out that deal for all of us."

>>29952630
The OP is just a quick summary of the rules, the important stuff is in the pastebin link also in the OP.
>>
>>29952611
>>29952615
"Ah. Well, I suppose you'll need some help? I could use the warm-up."
>>
>>29952652

"The more the merrier," Amy says with a smile.

>>29952649

"Okay, well now, to be fair," Amy interjects. "We aren't opening the prison to let out what's inside. We're opening so we can get IN. Kinda sucks, but that's the only way."

"And yes, I do trust Moody," Amy says defensively. "She seems real nice. Everything I asked for, she did without complaint. She gave back Shei's Giggletox. She helped me find a way to fix the farm I rescued. She set the kitties free from their jobs as thieves."

"She did a whole lot of other stuff too. She really seems like she wants to be friend and she wants everyone to get along. And, I trust friends. Especially ones who have done so many good things right in front of me."
>>
>>29952576
>>29952473
>>29952489
"Well, if he's gathering slaves from the fleeing mortals, he'd be in either the Cozy Vimana or the Forge Vimana. That's where most of the mortal slaves would have been. Err, Vitral's slaves. Not Splitz's slaves."

Amy leads the way down the Windhill's windy, slopey path downward, into the icy forest at the base. It's all quiet down here, but many abandoned baskets of fruit lay scattered about, suggesting that many have fled recently. You follow the destruction of the foliage south until you reach the large gate connecting the Coppice Vimana (where the Windhill is located) to the Forge Vimana (which connects to the Cozy Vimana).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6OKs0zvj88

The Cozy Vimana is a scene of utter chaos, with scrappy looking hunters and skull-clad Fighters shooting, slashing and slicing at the crowds of demons which vastly overwhelm them. The violence is fierce, leaving the whole scene in a blur, with streets and roads and even the sky crowded with blood, gunshots and magic.

>roll if pressing through the crowd

>>29952552
"Oh, well that's good. Our next assignment is to bring something to an old friend of his, but I don't know where that guy is, so we'll have to go find him. How handy are you with a sword?" Mocha asks. She bends down as a big tarantula struts across the floor. She whispers something to it.

>>29952576
"It's okay," Zjetya sighs as Volkama and River stick their heads out of the ship in brief confusion, watching Pryce leave. They soon go back inside. "Don't beat yourself up, I know you're too sweet to deserve it. But it's better to be yelled at by me than beaten up by someone who'd get SUPER mad at that term."

Her song traps a bunch of bugs, mostly snow-colored, in a ball of wind. The frog eats up many of them ravenously, clearly enjoying himself.
>>
>>29952623
The swirl of sand becomes a maelstrom, spinning around the battlefield, creating a deep and impenetrable fog that stings as it swirls around you.
>DTCBF's DC bonus negates DC increase from Petrify 1
>Roll instants as a separate post from main one. If they succeed, they will take effect IMMEDIATELY enabling you to attack this round

You seal the knight in stone as Pheo pecks at him. He tries to break free with his hammer. [1d10+2] DC-1

Your spellbreaker fizzles against the golden letters surrounding her.

Chorazin continues to conduct:
Solo [1d10+4] (Magic knives home in at a target: Cockatrice)
Terrify [1d10+4] (Shei is immune to this due to JOY)
Ripieno [1d10+4] (Summons a spectral archer)

>>29952622
"Indeed it is possible, and may expedite your emotional and spiritual tethering to this world. But beware that his crowish thoughts may spill into yours."
>>
>>29952649
"It's more complicated than just a prison, it's Tartarus. That's like... a prison but way, WAY bigger."

>>29952652
"Sure," she pauses, "Just remember, we don't want to kill Spitshine's dad, alright?"

>>29952690
>>29952506
Flaming chases after Amy, looking around sadly at the surroundings that have been abandoned when just yesterday they had proved to be rather busy. As they make their way to the Cozy Vimana, she gasps, looking on at the returning salvos between hunters, fighters, and demons in the packed streets.

"This is where he is?! It's like four different herds all bumping skulls at once!" She falters, feeling her wounds ache from yesterday, "Alright, I'm not here to fight, we're just here to find Splitz and get him to back off. Every one stick together!"
[1d10+3] She pushes through the crowd
>Can I use All or Nothing in-offensively to act like a ram getting through the thick of it? If not than ignore the bonus
>>
>>29952694
"Hmn... I may need to speak with Lord Buiwong personally on how to perform the spell or ritual... I suppose I will need sleep tonight." Observer says as a reminder to sleep.

>Will perform dream ritual tonight

>>29952652
"Flow, I will be investigating ruins that may or may not provide useful information to us if I were to research it. Will you accompany me to fight whatever danger I would come across there?" Observer asks.
>>
>>29952682
>>29952728
Flow pauses before he goes with Amy and Flaming.
"Er...on second thought, I think I might have something else to do."

>>29952731
"Ruins you say? Well, I'd hardly give up a chance to go exploring, eh Vice?"
The goo clone nods in agreement.

>>29952690
>>"Good with a sword?"
He nervously looks around.
>>"I, uh. I'm alright. Not as good as ol Flow, but...yeah."
>>
>>29952690

"This seems so pointless," Amy frowns. "Why bother killing each other now?"

She pushes through, not wanting to get involved in the senseless slaughter. [1d10]
>>
>>29952682
"And you think opening a prison *isn't* going to let things out? I heard it was under Fantasia, what's going to happen to all of the ponies there when you charge in?!"
Pryce flatly stares as Amy defends Mudi with the things she's done.
"I could say the same things to what the Church said about the Devas and angels. She may act nice now, but once she has that power, don't expect it to be the same."

>>29952728
"I assumed as much if it holds demons, which is the problem to begin with."

>>29952690
Pryce looks at the chaos before them, not shocked that thedemons and ponies are clashing after the sky fell. Instead it gives him an exhausted guilt, lowering his head as be pushes on with the others.
>Marching forward [1d10]

>>29952690
KP looks up with a sniffle as Zjetya apologizes.
>"O-Okay... So, what should I *not* say? I-I don't want to upset any... uh, ling, if I try to make a joke around them."
He asks, looking up at the bal of bugs while froggy has his fill.
>>
>>29952758
"Then prepare yourself soon, I will bring a few tools from my lab and meet you outside. I plan to speak with vortigern and _____ about using the dark corridor for travel, better to keep the ship here for everyone to rendezvous back into."

>>29952694
Observer then returns to her lab, grabbing anything that may help her in her excavation/exploration research at the ruins.

>Ready tool belt and lab coat. Better to keep the new clothing clean.
>Make sure that Caw isn't too tired or hungry for the trip, leave him to nap in his space if he's tired.

After retrieving her things and caring for Caw, Observer decides to head outside to see if vortigern and _____ are still outside.
>>
>>29952796

"Well, that's what the army is for," Amy says, waving a dismissive hoof. "We're making sure as little as possible actually escapes."

Amy sighs. "This is why I need you supporting us in this. I agree completely that people can change. If something goes wrong, I need your help to... kill her," she chokes up as she says it.

"You're my friend, Pryce. That's why I believe that if I mess up, you can help me fix it."
>>
>>29952832
Flow chuckles.
"I'm always prepared."
He shrugs his shoulders, making his plethora of weapons clank together in an assortment of metallic sounds.

He turns to Vice.
"Might be best to just stay here. You and Trapper both. If we get in a bind, I can just get you two in the action at any time, alright?
Vice nods and heads back inside with Trapper.
>>
>>29952731
"Advisable. The dreams will act as a buffer for any overflow from your crow. Overcrow, one might say."

>>29952761
>>29952728
>>29952796
"Probably because of months of tension building up from the mortals' enslavement and exploitation by demons!" Busta shouts over the din of combat. Flaming is hit with a stray fireball, but she does not see where its caster was. Busta yanks her through the onslaught as he pushes through himself. along with Amy. LJ shoves Pryce forward, and as Pryce falls toward Flaming and Amy, he sees LJ take a club to the side of the head, meant for Pryce.

>LJ auto-protect on Pryce
Flaming 5/7

You push through until you reach a small pocket where the violence has not reached, in the shell of a burned-out shop. Now that you get your bearings, you see that you are close to the gate leading to the Cozy Vimana, but you still aren't sure of Splitz's exact location. You could perhaps try to spy him from above, but you also see some wounded demons and mortals laying nearby that might have info.

>>29952796
"Nothing involving bugs, that's a start," Zjetya says, patting KP on the head with some guilt as she sees him cry. "I can't really say universally, though. It varies a lot. Some changelings don't care what you call them, they'll still try to abduct you regardless. Independent ones like me tend to be more laid back."

>>29952758
>>29952832
_____ and Vortigern wait eerily right outside the entrance to the ship, as if they'd been waiting for you. "What may we offer to you, my comrades?" ____ asks. "Something involving treasure?" Vortigern looks at both of you, then reaches out to pet Caw again, who is looking well-rested and ready for travel.
>>
>>29952863

"Howdy!" Amy says as she trots over to the injured people. "Have you guys seen a really jerky pony who likes slaves a little too much?"

[1d10] for friendliness
>>
>>29952758
Flaming pauses as she turns to him, "Huh? What, was it the part about no-killing? I didn't think that'd be a deal breaker for you..."

>>29952796
"It's... ergk..." she grunts as she pushes through the crowd, "Not planning to let anything out, just to go in there and let Mudi do something that'll let her control the demons' cravings, I don't think anything's getting let out at all."

>>29952863
Flaming gasps as she's struck by the fireball, wincing at the singed fur as she feels Busta yank her through the carnage. "Ah," she looks up at the fly-demon, "Thank you, Busta, I owe you..."

As they keep pushing through the fighting, they pause as they get to that clearing, spotting the Cozy Vimana, "He's over there somewhere, right? Pryce, can you fly up there and see him?!"

As she notices LJ taking a hit to the side of the head, she runs up to him, "Little Journey, you got clonked pretty good there, are you okay?"
>>
>>29952863
"I require your assistance in investigating ruins for valuable information or relics, however I must leave the ship here for my other comrades to use. Could you help us by bringing us through the dark corridor?" Observer asks, looking ready to go in her scientific get up.
>>
>>29952694
Resist rolls
Pheo
[1d10-1]

Shei
[1d10-1]

Cockatrice
[1d10-1]
>>
>>29952850
>>29952898
Pryce is silent, looking away as he continues walking forward.
"We'll finish talking about this after we deal with Splitz."

>>29952863
Pryce looks back as LJ pushes him to take the blow.
"You didn't have to do that you know."
Pryce says in a calm tone as his horn glows white to clear off that head bash.
>Prayer for Deliverance [1d10+1]

As they continue walking, Pryce's horn shifts to a red glow as he prepares some defenses for any more close rioting.
>Homing Magic: Fireballs [Fire] [1d10]

>>29952863
KP cheers up a little as Zjetya gives him a pat.
>"You'll keep an eye out if any try to nab me though, right?"
>>
>>29952921
>>29952694
"Every person is a star" Shei-Sher intones
He retrieves his sefer Yad, holding it high a swirling cascade of light fills the area.
>Sefer Yad: Shield; Enables the storing of solar light, up to two charges. These charges can be released at any time to brighten a dark room. Charges are gained from absorbing prolonged sunlight, meaning it cannot perpetually recharge itself by re-absorbing a spent charge. If the user is blinded by strong light, their vision will return to normal when the shield detects the excess of light.
[1d10-1] Canceling out DTCBF

>Oh wait cockatrice has plus 1 so it actually succeded
Cockatrice trains it's stare at Chorazin
[1d10]

Pheo swoops in to grab the Cockatrice and fly it out of harms way
[1d10-1] Pheo providing Cockatrice a dodge roll
>>
>>29952863
Flow waits behind Observer, and does a quick inspection on his swords while he waits.

Autumn: ["Well, it'd be better than me," Mocha says. She stands up and the tarantula skitters away. "We're heading into the thick of it now. The guy we're after is down in Wheat Street, but that area's full of danger. That's where many of the pieces of the Metatron's body fell. The air is full of Dhyana particles, and it's not a pretty sight."
Mocha starts to head outside into the snow again and throws on an extra poncho. "Wanna try to go there on hoof, or go there via Dark Corridor? I don't know what we'll find when we exit through the latter]

Trapper puts a hoof on his forehead and sighs.
>>"Oh man, this is gonna be some tough shit, lassie."
>"Don't worry, Trapper, you'll have some backup."
Vice tosses him the parrying and poison dagger while he brandishes the twinblade.
>"And as for our route, I'm not much of a gambler, I'd say we go by hoof."
>>
>>29952929

Amy nods with a grim face. "I have... something else I want to talk to you about anyway," she says in a serious tone.

"On a totally different subject," Amy says, suddenly getting her face uncomfortably close to Pryce's face with a proud grin on her face. "You haven't said anything about my face," she says as she turns her head to the side to display her tattoos.
>>
>>29952962
Pryce looks down at Amy, giving a nod of acknowledgment at her comment.

As she shoves her face close, Pryce takes a step back, glancing at the mark on her face.
"You're a mess, we all are after running around this city. Don't see what the deal is, just wait in line for the washroom when we get back."
He says dismissively
>>
>>29952983

Amy takes a step back with her jaw dropped, a sincerely hurt expression on her face. "I-I.... It's..." she stutters. "It's not dirt!" she objects angrily and stomps her hoof. "It's a tattoo!"
>>
>>29953004
"A tattoo?" Pryce repeats to confirm he heard right. "We came here for Zha and Spitshine, not for you to go and color up your face!" He scolds.
>>
>>29952879
>>29952929
>>29952898
One of the demons limps up, raising a claw dripping poison to strike you, but one of the injured hunters jams a silver knife into the demon's back, stabbing it dead before it can strike Amy. "We're so close to him... yes. Past the lake next to Wheat Street. It's not too far from here. We'll be safe if--agh!" he shouts, clutching his injuries.

>>29952898
>>29952929
"I'll be okay..." LJ groans, staggering around until Pryce heals him. "No really, it's what I'm made to do. You're Flaming's tribe, so you're my tribe by extension!"

Pryce charges 1 homing orb.

>>29952929
"They won't get past me," Zjetya assures him as she glares at Vortigern and _____. "I don't know about your older self, but promise me you won't go into Tartarus like the others are, okay? I don't want to lose anyone, but you're at the top of that do-not-lose list."

>>29952909
>>29952954
____ nods. "We will be able to bring you back to the ship once you are done, but the Dark Corridor cannot take us to any location we have not previously visited. Why don't we take your cart? It'll be quick enough with those Rumblers pulling it."

>>29952954
"Let's go then!" Mocha says, putting a little enthusiasm in her otherwise dry voice. She heads down the winding path leading to the icy forest at the base of the Windhill. She leads Trapper south through the destroyed foliage and toppled buildings until you reach a crossroads. A sign nearby indicates that the left path leads to the Forge Vimana, while the right path leads to the Ivory Spindle, which connects all Vimanas. You hear the sound of intense violence coming from the Forge Vimana, but Trapper remembers the unsightly monsters that were lurking in the darkness of the Spindle.

"Whaddya think? Left or right?" Mocha asks, digging through her bag.
>>
>>29952949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5YChAFjxks

Suddenly, Chorazin unleashes a fierce battlecry as her second soldier appears beside her. Her roar shakes the whole arena. Pheo and the Cockatrice are knocked straight out of the air, with the latter being riddled with magic knives.
>Pheo 0/3
>Cockatrice 0/2
>Shei immune
A spectral archer appears beside Miracle, and aims its bow at Shei. [1d10+2]
The spectral knight attempts to break free again as his earlier attack only hurts himself. [1d10+2]
Chorazin covers her eyes. [1d10+4]
Tutti: [1d10+4]
That's How a Drill Works [1d10+4]
>DC 7 to all

Tutti: The user's minions gain a +1 bonus for their rolls next turn, for each active minion at time of cast (ie, +2 bonus if 2 minions are active, +3 if 3 minions).
THaDW: Instant; Recharge 4 after failure or bonus cap; You advance a bit further with each turn. On success, your actions (except this one) next turn get +1. This bonus will stack with each consecutive successful use of this skill, and caps at +3. If you reach +3, this ability goes on Recharge.

>Palisade has worn off, Blinding Flare has worn off, 2 turns left on Al Fine
>>
>>29953015

"It's not just to 'color up my face'!" Amy stomps her hoof again. "It's made me closer to Ego! We... remember stuff now. I think it's weird. It also made me stronger!" she sounds happier and less angry as she talks.

>>29953016

Amy frowns as the demon falls over, dead. "You didn't have to kill him," she says sadly.

Then, when he clutches his injuries, she reflexively reaches into her bag to get a potion for him.

>Natural Remedy [1d10+3]
>>
>>29953016
Flow sighs.
"I had hoped we could avoid the downtime of having to travel, but...whatever."

Trapper sucks in air through his teeth as he thinks.
>"Well, once again, I'm not a gambling man, so I think we should go towards the Forge Vimana. At least there, we could see if anything is going to attack us."
>>
>>29953043
"Ponies say all kinds of things about their tattoo meaning, but that doesn't excuse you to get one while we're trying to get through a demonic city!"

>>29953016
"You don't need to take a hit yourself though, not for my sake." Pryce responds, "Could have just pushed me and not step in the way."

>>29953016
Pryce looks down at the hunter as he falls over. Pryce's horn glows white as he attempts to cleanse his body, giving his some relief before he can heal him.
>Mantra of Purity [1d10]

Pryce hovers into the air, looking out towards the lake to see if he can spot Splitz or his ship, if he still has/is using it.
>Flight [1d10]
>>
>>29953016
"Fair enough." Observer says, sending her golem to retrieve the cart and bring out the Rumblers.

>>29953047
"I'm sure there will be plenty of things for you to kill once we get there." Observer says dryly.
>>
>>29953021
Shei-Sher resist roll for DTCBF
[1d10-1]

Pheo roll to get up
[1d10-1]
Cockatrice roll to get up
[1d10]
>>
>>29953016
Flaming pounces into a battle ready position as the demon approaches, ready to slam her head into him before the hunter takes care of him for her. She turns around to look at Little Journey as he has his injury healed up by Pryce. She glowers, "Don't go getting all heroic then, we can take care of ourselves too you know," she says to make sure he doesn't put himself at risk again, looking ahead at the crowd, "Alright, he's just through that way? Lemme clear a path here... haaaaaaah!" She cries as she attempts to push her way through
[1d10+3] rolling

>>29953055
>>29953043
As Pryce continues to ignore and even mock the significance of the tattoos, Flaming grunts angrily, "Amy, now may not be the best time to show him, but Pryce you really don't understand what those tattoos mean or where they come from, they're important to her!"
>>
>>29953058
"That's only half the fun, lass. The other half is the exploration, and the journey. Mostly the exploration, but some might see it differently," he replies enthusiastically.
>>
>>29953055

"No, like, it's actually a magic rune on my skin!" Amy struggles to explain/justify it. "It was given to me by magic ponies working for demons."

>>29953069

"Oh... We're going already?" Amy asks, looking over her shoulder at Flaming calling her battlecry. "I'll be right there!" she shouts at her like a teenager responding to her mother saying dinner is ready.
>>
>>29953016
>>29953055
KP smiles at the assurance.
>"You don't have to worry about that, if we're going by Fantasia I'd rather go on those rides instead! Never got to last time we were there."
He says cheerily, looking up at Zjetya.
>"Aww, I wouldn't wanna lose you either. We gotta have a proper duet after all now that I can sing! Well.. the other me can."

>"For my older self...I don't think what he's been thinking since the birdcage, but I know we don't like demons. It'd take a miracle or something to drag him down there..."
He says a little gloomily. Suddenly KP springs up, holding his frog in the air.
>"I got it! I'll call you Hopper! You like that name?"
He asks his frog, gauging his reaction.
>>
>>29953021
>>29953060
Shei-Sher throws a match forward, it flies through the air like a ray of light and touches Chorazin's sword.
>CURSE OF IRON+1: Recharge 3; Heats up the weapons and armor of the target to a red hot blaze, burning those who touch them. Disarms the target as well as deals damage, and makes their weapons impossible to pick up for a turn afterwards. Autocrits heavily armoured targets.
[1d10]

He then steeps a hoof in the sand and solidifies the sand surrounding the archer. Entraping it's hooves and immobilzing.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant;
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29953069
>>29953080
Pryce looks between the two as they both try to justify the tattoo, sighing.
"Just... save it for later, when I can understand over this fighting..."
>>
>>29953097

"Do you at least think it's pretty!?" Amy asks angrily, just wanting some positive reinforcement at this point.
>>
>>29953086
The frog snuggles down into KP's hoof, appearing a bit cold.

Zjetya chuckles. "Sounds good, but let's bring him inside, it's getting too colt out here. Er, I mean cold. Well, both work."

>>29953055
"Listen buddy, a 'thanks' will suffice next time," LJ says, a bit grumpy.

As you fly up to survey the Cozy Vimana, you see that half a dozen towering chunks of metal are sticking out of the ground all over the place, turning the air and ground around them a static gray color. By far the Cozy Vimana is much worse off in terms of structural damage and violence.

>>29953043
>>29953069
>>29953055
The hunter twitches, his eyes cloudy and red, uncomprehending of your words. It's not until you two heal him that he relaxes and calms down.
"Those red eyes!" LJ remarks. "They haven't purified their souls recently. They're being driven mad by the Vey that the demons' souls have naturally radiated. When was the last time any of you got purified?"

Flaming leads a charge through the rioting crowds doing battle in front of the gate to the Cozy Vimana. But, as you break through the gauntlet, clouds of demons swoop down from the sky on their way to the Forge Vimana, reaching down to grab you.
>Roll dodge, instant
[1d10+2] Busta
[1d10+3] LJ

>>29953058
>>29953047
You load up the cart and check the map. The map you were given of Vitral is poor and crude on second inspection, and does not indicate where the exits may be. Though, there may have been some made by the demons. Both of you roll 2 navigation rolls to try to find a direct exit from the Coppice Vimana.

_____ nudges Vortigern. "Ooh, isn't this going to be fun. It'll be like a picnic back when you had your children."
Vortigern curls up in a corner of the cart, staring blankly ahead.

(1/2)
>>
>>29953124
Pryce stares at her blankly, with a mixture of questioning how serious she's taking the events around her.
"I can't really say, it just looks like claw marks to me."
>>
>>29953094
Chorazin catches the match in her teeth, then headbutts you into the ground and spits it back onto you. The archer shoots you as you fall to add insult to injury.
Cockatrice is up, but Pheo is stomped on by the Knight as it breaks out of its prison.
>Pheo 0/2
>Shei 2/5
>Cock 4/2
The Archer tries to break out of his cage. [1d10+4]
The Knight crushes the cockatrice. [1d10+4]

Miracle continues to conduct:
THaDW: [1d10+4]
Monarch [1d10+5] vs Shei
Spatial Rend [1d10+5] on Knight
DC 8

You become uncomfortably aware of the ring of golden letters circling around you, drawing near.
>Alert on turn 4/5 of Al Fine
>Monarch 1 has 2/5 turns left
>Petrify 1 has 1/3 turns left
>Petrify 2 has 1/2 turns left
>Petrify 3 has 2/2 turns left

Spatial Rend: Instant, Recharge 2 after effect ends; Grant yourself or an ally insight on all the finer details of space, enabling them to hit at just the right spot. Target's critical hit range is increased by 3 for 3 turns.
>>
>>29953047
Mocha visibly gulps, before drawing out a spool of white thread. She hands one end to Trapper, and holds the other end in one of her spider legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZEouZgvn8k

As you two venture forth into the Forge Vimana, it is a scene of unimaginable chaos. Hunters, vastly outnumbered, rabidly tear into demons. The tide of battle is a constant shift and ebb, but despite the mortals being outnumbered, they hold their own. As more demons fly in from above, the chaos grows worse still. Some of the flying demons drop mysterious barrels, covered in a sickly blue sludge, toward the fighting.

>Currently not noticed, roll to slip through with +1 bonus
>Mocha [1d10+3]
>>
>>29953151
Observer uses the current map as well as her own sense of direction to attempt to find an exit.

>Navigation
[1d10]
>>
>>29953158
>correction, DC 9
>>
>>29953152

"I know! It's so cool!" she says proudly.

>>29953151

"Sounds like a problem for later, Lil' J," Amy says to LJ, further forgetting his actual name. "Let's keep moving."

As the demons swoop down toward the party, she looks up at them, and her tattoos glow. Her mouth gets more doglike, and she shouts, "GET AWAY!" As she does, holy flames blast from her mouth.

>Wrath [1d10+3]
>>
>>29953151
KP chuckles at Zjetya's word mix-up.
>"Heh, yea. Let him rest off that feast."
He says, putting Hopper on his back, and attempting to make a little warm glow with his horn as it lights up.
>Heat [1d10]

>"Hey, so how *did* you get those wind powers?"
He asks her as they walk back inside.

>>29953151
"I just don't want you hurt on my account, alright?"

Pryce responds as he looks around, flying side to side to get better views on where Splitz might be.
>Spot Splitz [1d10]

As the demons swoop down at the others, Pryce fires his one bolt into the cloud to burn some away.
>Homing Bolt [Fire] [1d10]
>>
>>29953197
>Second navigation roll
[1d10]
>>
>>29953151
[1d10]
[1d10]
Flow takes off his raincoat and takes his needle and thread to it, fixing the few holes and tears that its accumulated since it was last sewn up.
"Crap...this thing might as well be made up of threads by now," he muses as he inspects his handiwork, keeping an eye out as he tries reading the map.

He looks up at ____ and Vortigern.
"Say...you two seem familiar," he says, free of any awkward tone in his voice.

>>29953185
Vice and Trapper both marvel at the immense battle going on in the Forge Vimana, and Trapper purses his lips.
>>"Fookin ell'...that must be a whole lotta fun, eh?"
>"Focus, you idiot. We don't need to join in any time soon."
Trapper holds on to the string that Mocha gives him while Vice pulls him along.
>Vice [1d10+1]
>Trapper [1d10+1]
>>
>>29953204

Forgot running roll as well. [1d10]
>>
>>29953080
"Yes, we have to find Splitz and get out of this mess! Now come on!"

>>29953151
"Us...?!" Flaming asks Journey in surprise, "Uh, it's been a few days. Since before we left Zha Arlakane even! Is there a place to purify in the city?"

She asks as she pushes through the crowd, in a dash to go out and locate Splitz through the rioting crowd, looking up at the demons as they try to take them, "AH! Every one, duck!"
[1d10] Dodge
>Prayer for Salvation: Automatic; Recharge 2; The target's next recovery from Helplessness will be an Automatic Instant action, and the target will get +1 to all future attempts to get up until the end of combat.
>Targeting myself
>>
>>29953158
resist Darkness rolls

Shei-Sher [1d10-1]

Cockatrice [1d10]
>>
>>29953158
>>29953158
The cockatrice flaps around in the air to avoid the being striked.
[1d10]

Pheo flaps along the ground desperately trying to get up as she caws her breath out.
[1d10-1]

Shei-Sher is thrown into a panick as the golden letters encircle him, He wraps his arms around himself as he stands and reaffirms Thelematic phrase "Every person is a star!"
>SpellBreaker
[1d10-1] on self, dispell Al Fine
>>
>>29953259
>Apparently I don't have to reroll for darkness
Disregard the cockatrices action, replacing with keeping glare on Chorazin
[keeping roll]

Shei-Sher can feel Pupil watching over them from outside the core, for a moment he sees a glimpse of his eyeball blinking in the sky.
[1d10-1] Appraising chorazin
>>
>>29953277
>>29953158
4u
>>
>>29953206
"They were just what I was taught in the hive," Zjetya explains as KP warms up Hopper.

LJ sticks his tongue out at you. The Vimana is too chaotic, and too vast, to see Splitz from right here. From what you remember of the map, there are two lakes in the Cozy Vimana, and the one by Wheat Street is far south of here.

>>29953213
"No, but you should do it soon! I know a place we can once we are done here!"

>>29953213
>>29953212
>>29953206
Although you destroy a few of the demons, many more swoop down and grab Amy, Flaming and Busta, yanking them painfully into the sky.
>Flaming 2/7
>Amy 4/5
>roll to break free, instant
Busta tries to struggle. [1d10+2]
LJ screams profanities in the buffalo tongue up at the demons, stuff of which Flaming had only ever heard the adults use when absurdly angry.

>>29953210
You manage to sneak southward toward the gate leading to the Cozy Vimana, and up ahead you see Amy, Flaming and Busta being lifted into the sky by winged demons. A shout from behind, and you see that a hulking goat demon with an axe has spotted Vice, and now lumbers toward him.
>Vice roll dodge instant
>>
>>29953210
>>29953207
"We met in Mudi's twisted cartoon world, where we were making the preparations for Amy," _____ explains. Vortigern nods.
"This one cannot talk," _____ explains. "So tell me, what do you think of the witches' plan?"

The cart rolls up to the large marsh in the very back of the Coppice Vimana. The land is marshy and full of trees, and the cart gets slightly jammed in the mud as you approach the end of the strip of land you're traveling on. From here, it's all deep water until the wall, where there is a large section of wall broken down, a few dozen meters above where the wall meets the water. The remains of a majestic, vast bridge lays out in the water. The bridge your patch of land to the wall, where presumably there was once a gate before the wall's destruction. But now, the bridge only extends about a third of the way before it completely crumbles.

Vortigern and _____ get out and inspect the area.
>>
>>29953259
The cockatrice is smashed into the ground by the grinning spectral knight, and as the archer breaks free, it stabs Pheo with an arrow.
>Pheo 0/2
>Cockatrice 0/1

The ring of golden letters seals itself around you, squeezing and choking every inch of your body.
>Shei 2/4

Miracle's actions:
[1d10+4] Resist
[1d10+4] Monarch vs Shei
[1d10+4] Tutti
The Knight charges Shei and pins him down [1d10+2]
The Archer skewers Shei on an arrow. [1d10+2]

>DTCBF has worn off
>Al Fine 4/4 turns

>>29953277
Miracle, the Maestro of War
HP: 1200/2000 (leftover from previous encounter in Birdcage, defeat due to broken willpower and 25% damage threshold passed)
Null: Dark, Light, Fire
Resist: Ice, Lightning, Water, Mind (6)
Weak: None
>Due to General Chorazin's haphazard removal of her angel core, what remains of Miracle now operates on leftover logic directives inherited from both Chorazin and the Great Spirit of Justice, the Vipaka, but Miracle no longer understands them in the conventional sense. Miracle's self-destructive and at times illogical actions were a result of the internal conflict between the natures of Chorazin and the Vipaka. Chorazin was a warhawk who proudly decimated the enemies of Mariposa with her terrifying mastery of music-based powers. The Vipaka was an angel who defied the Devas' orders and voluntarily remained in this World to bring salvation to those who had been abandoned. This combination of bloodlust and martyrdom engendered madness, and it was not until Chorazin had been brought to her senses that she gave up. But now that the connecton between Chorazin and Miracle has been severed, such a feat is no longer possible.
>>
>>29953312
Flow nods, "I thought you two seemed familiar."
"I think I'll keep my opinions to myself," he ends with a sly grin.

Flow stands up on the cart, and takes a deep breath, smelling the marsh's atmosphere as he sighs.
"Ah, you can never quite get used to the smell of greenery."
He looks down at the mud, and then at the water.
"Hmm. Seems like quite an obstacle."
He hops off the cart to see how wet the ground is, and whether or not he'll sink.

>>29953304
Vice braces himself as he hears the demon behind him, and tries dodging out of the way.
[1d10]
>>
>>29953304

"Stop it, you jerk!" Amy flails angrily. "I'm not here to fight you!"

[1d10] to break free

[1d10+2] for Mantra of Equality to get them to stop
>>
>>29953304

As she's hoisted up into the sky, Flaming gasps painfully, wiggling in their grasp, "AGH! Busta, Amy, are you okay?!" She cries out, looking around for Splitz as she wiggles free
[1d10] to wiggle free
[1d10+3] She brings up her head to bash down upon the demon's leg, "Let go of me!"

As she fights to get free, she looks down at Little Journey as he begins screaming profanities in her people's tongue, Flaming looking more than a bit shocked: if she hadn't had the horns to speak those words back in the tribe. "Woah."
>>
>>29953312
"I do not really care for their plan or their intentions behind it. However, if they plan to enter tartarus, I will want to follow them. I can put aside my fear to gain knowledge hidden from mortals who can not bear their mental weight." Observer says as they travel, riding in the golem with the map floating just in front of her.

"I may even meet someone I met a long while ago... Perhaps if she learned we are no longer shackled by our 'wardens of the void', we may be able to assist each other in feeding ourselves..." Observer says, still forming plans for him and yes mare in the back of his mind.
>>
>>29953312
>Perception
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29953304
>"Ooh, so could you teach it to others?"
KP asks, walking over to the bed he used earlier and sets Hopper down in his lilypad to rest up, warming the water for a mini hot spring.

>>29953304
Pryce flies south to check that lake, keeping an eye out.

As the demons grab the others, Pryce's horn glows as he uses telekinesis to try and free those grabbed.
>Telekinesis [1d10]

Additionally, his horn glows red as he attempts to conjure a crossbow.
>Conjure Weapon [Fire, Ranged, Single] [DC5] [1d10+1]
>>
>>29953312
>purrseption
[1d10]
>>
>>29953316
Shei-Sher coughs up blood as the writing ensnares him. He grits his teeth holding in a painful bleat and as he does he raises his hooves toward Chorazin in attempt to grab hold of her inner psyche.
>CONTROL+1: Spell, attempts to take control of a hostile or neutral undead. More powerful undead may require a higher minimum roll. Also used to take control of a larger undead at recharge 2
Writing in shape of Shei-Sher's own making appears along Chorazin's vision.
[1d10] "Kill Yourself"

As the knight charges after Shei, Shei once again steeps a hoof into the sand and soldiifies it around the knight's hooves
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
>>last one for this session
[1d10+1]

The sandstorm passes an rays of light reveal Pheo and the Cockatrice patheticlaly flapping about on the ground as they caw mourning for eachother.
[1d10] Pheo get up from helpless
[1d10+1] Cockatrice get up from helpless
>>
>>29953342
You won't sink on the ground itself. "Very well," the dragon says.

>>29953377
"How romantic," the dragon says. "But I wouldn't enter it until I'd sorted out all my affairs, if you want my advice. The tales I've heard of the place chill even me. Don't bring anything in there you're not prepared to lose."

In the deep waters of the lake, you see some fairly-intact stakes of the bridge. They could be dragged out and made to patch together a shoddy plank for the cart to be pushed over, but they'd be quite heavy and hard to pull out. You suppose that the golem could carry the cart as well, but it'd be quite difficult to do so without falling into the water.

>>29953342
Vice is snagged by the capra demon, much to Mocha's horror. She draws an ordinary-looking washrag out of her bag and chucks it at the capra demon's feet.
[1d10+3] Sleep Serum

>>29953346
You worm your way out of their grasp and land before you're taken too high.

>>29953379
You conjure your weapon and chase off a few more of the demons.

>>29953379
"Probably not. A lot of it has to do with my physiology," Zjetya says.

>>29953349
You bash your way out of their grasp, but end up landing on a rooftop and sliding to the ground as they let you go, and hit the ground with a horrid crack
>Flaming 8/6. Technically you went helpless here but since this "combat" is over I'll let you keep the Prayer

>>29953379
>>29953349
>>29953346
The demons fly off, their attention grabbed by the warfare to the north.

"Phew!" LJ says, then blushes. "Apologies for the language."

(1/2)
>>
>>29953421
1/6 controls
The WNB continues to choke you.
>2/3
The Knight and the Archer pile onto you just as you manage to seal the knight entirely in solidified sand.
>0/2
Pheo and the Cockatrice both get up from helplessness
The Knight tries to break free [1d10+2]
The Archer pins Shei down. [1d10+2]

Chorazin's disembodied voice laughs derisively from above. "I'm sorry. But you're going to have to try a little bit better than that."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwiQoJBrP-Y

The golden letters flare around Miracle's body, making her form indeterminate and unclear, leaving only a vague silhouette of her shape. She drops the sabre and takes the banner up in both hooves.

Monarch [1d10+4]
Tutti [1d10+4]
Berserk Pleroma [Automatic]

Berserk Pleroma: Automatic; Recharge 5 after effect ends; User's actions are limited to normal, non-skill attacks only for three turns. User can make normal attacks as instant actions during that time. DC to Hit for all targeted enemies drops to 3 during this duration. Damage received during this state is not applied until the duration is up.

>paused
>>
Hold on.
>>
>>29954440
Roll
>>
>>29953455
AutuDMn you better get back here!
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.