[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken Hearts (CYOA) Thread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 25

File: Ava_and_CB.png (288KB, 1600x1600px)
Ava_and_CB.png
288KB, 1600x1600px
"Oh, u-uh, hello, Sweetie Belle." ,you say, barely containing your nervousness. "My name is Cuddle bug, and, uh, I don't think I have any friends."
"Well, that can't be right." ,Sweetie says. "Everypony has at least one friend."
"Well, I don't really have any, cause... well, I don't really know why, but I-"
"Well, I'll be your friend." ,Sweetie says excitedly, getting up from her seat to walk towards you, giving you a big hug once she reaches you. "So now you have at least one!"
"O-Oh." ,you stutter, unsure of how that went by so quickly. You guess you have a friend now, which is nice, even if you don't know much about her. "Thanks, Sweetie."
"No need to thank me for being your friend." ,she says. "So, who brought you here, Cuddle? Do you mind if I call you Cuddle?"
"Oh, no I don't really mind, I guess." ,you say. You aren't actually sure if you mind yet. Maybe you'll get used to her calling you that. "Oh and, Ava brought me here. I'm , uh, kind of her daughter. Coco said that Miss Rarity brought you along today. Are you, maybe, her daughter?"
"Oh, pffft. No, I'm not her daughter, I'm her little sister." ,Sweetie Belle says, stifling her laughter. "She would absolutely die if she heard you say that."
As Sweetie's laughter dies down, you find that she's staring at your flank. You glance at it, wondering what you might have on it that's so interesting.
"Say, Cuddle?" ,Sweetie asks. "Are you a, uh..., well what I mean to ask is, do you not have your cutie mark?"
>>
>>29951618
Immediately feel self-conscious and inferior.
Oh. N-no. I'm not really... Good at anything.
>>
>>29951650
This.
>>
>>29951618
Oh, uh... I guess I don't.
>>29951650
>>
>>29951650
This. We don't deserve one since we are not good at anything. Then again I'm sure that bugs don't even get one.
Sure would be nice to be a pony or disguise to have one like Ava.
>>
>>29951650 >>29951662
>>29951665 >>29951904

"Oh, uh, n-no, I don't." ,you say, not expecting your (lack of) a cutie mark to become the topic of conversation. "I'm not really... Good at anything, you know? I'm kinda bad at a lot of stuff actually, I mean, there was even this one time I-"
"Now I know for a fact that's not true." ,Sweetie Belle interrupts. "Everypony has something they're good at, that's just a fact. You have to be good at something, Cuddle."
"W-well, how do you know that?" ,you question, caught halfway between intense doubt and interest.
"Because my talent is to help other ponies discover their talents." ,She says eagerly. "It's the talent me and my friends back in Ponyville share. We help ponies who don't know what they're good at discover their destiny and find their talents; Together, we are the Cutie Mark Crusaders!"
This last line is shouted with such verve that it jars you, your brow furrowing and your eyes widening.
"C-cutie mark... what?"
"The Cutie Mark Crusaders!" ,Sweetie Belle repeats. "My friends, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom, we help ponies find their talent. But, well, my other friends aren't here to help me, so... I guess I'll just help you find it by myself!"
"Wha... What?" ,you say too shocked by Sweetie Belle's boisterous claims to properly form a sentence.
"You heard me." ,she says insistently. "There's got to be something you're good at, right? Or maybe something you really enjoy?"
"Uh... well..." ,you really aren't sure what to say. You probably don't deserve a cutie mark anyway. Bugs like you, stupid moths, probably don't even get one. It would be really nice if maybe you were a normal pony. Maybe even a changeling like Ava. At least then, you could pretend to be-
"Hey, c'mon Cuddle!" ,Sweetie Belle says. "Don't get all sad. There has to be something you're good at, there just has to be."
>>
>>29951943
Maybe it is meant to be flight. But if it is I will never know because I was never taught how.
>>
>>29951943
If I was good at something, I'd have a cutie mark. But I'm just not good at anything, honest.
M-maybe we should talk about something else before I make you sad too.
>>
>>29951943
But I'am really good at being bad at things. So good in fact that if there ever would be cutie mark for me, that would be it. There really isn't anything else I can think of.
>>
>>29951618
Sweetie bell is the worst pony, as are all the ponies. Why don't you all just go get fucked by a horse already? I hope y'all do and the horse ruptures your asshole and you bleed out while said horse is ramming your cum and blood filled blown out anal cavities
>>
>>29951973 >>29951992
>>29952027

"Well, I guess, maybe it could be flying?" ,you say.
"You don't sound very sure." ,Sweetie Belle says.
"Well, I've never really flown before. Nopony ever taught me how. I'd did really like how it felt to pretend on Ava's back though..."
"Well, maybe your special talent could be flying then."
"I don't know, I've never done it, so how could I be any good at it?"
"Well, how do you know you wouldn't be any good at it?"
"Because I'm not good at anything, Sweetie Belle. Except, maybe being bad at things. I'm really good at being bad at things. In fact, if there ever was a pony who's special talent was being bad at everything they tried, it would be me."
"You're just looking at it the wrong way, Cuddle. You might be bad at some things, but that just means you haven't found the thing you're really, REALLY good at yet."
"I don't know, Sweetie Belle." ,you start dismissively. "If I had something I was good at, I'd have found it by now, and I'd have a cutie mark. But I'm just not good at anything, honest. Look, maybe we should just talk about something else before- Hey, woah!"
These last words escape your mouth as Sweetie Belle grabs you by the foreleg, opening the door of the room you're in and dragging you out into the main store.
"Rarity!", She shouts. "RARITY!"
Her shouts echo throughout the relatively compact store, making your ears ring, and causing your little moth feelers (or whatever they're called) to shudder.
"RAAAAARITTYYY-"
Sweet silence. For somepony with such a sweet voice, Sweetie Belle could shout like a banshee when she really wanted to.
"Now, Sweetie," you hear a refined, debutante voice say. "Would you care to explain why you're running about my store when I explicitly asked you to stay in the back room and keep yourself entertained until I-"
The voice pauses, the mare its attached to, pearly white hair, and royal purple mane beautifully curled, staring at you.
"Why, hello there." ,she says. "Are you a friend of Sweetie's?
>>
pausing
>>
>>29952410
O-oh, hello. I think I am now, yes.
>>
>>29952410
Hello miss..err...Sweeties sister. How do you get your hair to do that? My mane never looks that good.
>>
beb bump
>>
>>29952410
Yes......
>>
>>29952410
I think I know who Moras waifu is.

uhm yes, no, maybe, not really.
>>
>>29953853
Mora's waifu is ponk
>>
>>29954534
Huh guess I was wrong then. I just assumed from the way he described raritym
>>
>>29952410
Say yes and introduce yourself.

SO HAPPY to see a new thread, I was getting worried about one of my favorite CYOAs :)
>>
>>29955019
>>
>>29955546
>>
>>29956044
>>
>>29952428 >>29952535
>>29955074

"I think so?" ,you reply with uncertainty. "I am now anyway. She said I was. Um... M-My name is Cuddle Bug."
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Cuddle Bug!" ,the very pretty mare says. "I'm sure you already know this, but my name is Rarity."
"Y-Yeah, you're Sweetie Belle's sister. My m... Ava told me about you, kinda. And I saw your name on the front of the store."
"Oh yes, my name is on the front of the store, isn't it?" ,Rarity says, her voice beaming with pride (and maybe just a touch of arrogance). "But you said Ava told you about me? Are you related to her? A fellow little sister to my sweet little Sweetie, perhaps?"
"Well-"
"Ava is her mom!" ,Sweetie shouts excitedly, eager to share what she's learned about her.
"Oh? Her mother, you say? I was unaware Ava had a child."
That word. That word, the word that bothers Ava. Mother.
"W-Well, she's not really my mother." ,you explain. "Not exactly. I'm, uh, adopted."
"Oh." ,Rarity says. "I'm sorry for making assumptions then."
The three of you stand awkwardly fro a moment, the thread of the conversation temporarily lost. You aren't quite sure how to start it back up...
Oh! You know exactly what to say!
"Uh, I really like your mane, Miss Rarity." ,you compliment sincerely. "How do you get it to do that curly thing?"
"Oh, you know, a little of this, a little of that, a little natural beauty."
"About two hours spent in front of a mirror." ,Sweetie Belle whispers in your ear.
"Rude, Sweetie." ,Rarity says. "But, yes Cuddle Bug, this mane does require a fair amount of work to maintain."
"Well, I think it's really pretty." ,you say. "My mane never looks that good."
"Well, just because it never has doesn't mean it never could." ,Rarity says. "I mean, it might not be able to measure up to the fabulosity of my mane, but I'm sure w-
"Rairty!", Sweetie interrupts. "We're not here for fashion advice.
"Oh?", she says, looking at you specifically." Then what exactly did you want?"
>>
>>29957125
I'm not sure. I'm just along for the ride.
>>
>>29957125
I, I am not sure. we were talking about how I never got taught to fly and how i am no good at anything when I got whisked out here.
>>
>>29957125
I said I was bad at stuff and then Sweetie brought me here. Unless you can make ponies not suck at everything then I don't know why we're here either.
>>
>>29957125
Look at sweetie bell. Im along for the ride.
>>
>>29957159 >>29957163
>>29957265 >>29957375

"I'm not really sure what we're doing here." ,you say. "Sweetie Belle and I were talking about how bad I am at everything, when all of a sudden she dragged me out here."
"Because you can't be bad at everything, Cuddle!" ,Sweetie Belle says. "It's just not possible."
"Ah, I see." ,Rarity says, as she cranes her neck to look at your blank flank. "I take it Sweetie was trying to help you discover your special talent, yes?"
"I guess." ,you say. "I don't think she should bother though."
"Well, I disagree, Cuddle Bug." Rarity says. "Everypony's good at something, and my sister just so happens to be good at helping other ponies discover what that something is."
"Exactly!" ,Sweetie shouts. "It's my Crusaders duty, and I won't give up until we've figured out what your talent is."
"Well, I don't know how I'm supposed to discover my talent here, in a dress store." ,you say, on the verge of maybe, possibly, not quite being upset.
"Hmmm... Hey, Rarity, do you think we could-'
"No, out of the question." ,Rarity interrupts quickly. "I refuse to let you and your darling little moth pony friend wander the city in search of a talent. Far too dangerous and dreadfully irresponsible."
"Well, how do you know that's what I was gonna ask?"
"Because I know you, Sweetie."
Their bickering is strangely nice to you. You don't know what it is, but you can tell they aren't really mad at each other. It's like Rarity just said: she knows Sweetie Belle. And Sweetie Belle knows Rarity. That must be a nice feeling.
"Well, since we can't leave," Sweetie starts. "Maybe we can do something here."
"Well, as long as you have somepony around to supervise you, I don't see why not." ,Rarity says. "Now let's see... We have general design, where Ava and Cali work, management and sale with Coco and the like... then there's fitting, but I'm not sure if you're big enough for that. Hmmm..."
"Do any of those sound fun to you, Cuddle?" ,Sweetie asks.
>>
>>29957731
Well, management and sale with Coco sounds nice.
But OOC I just wanna spend time with Coco cause she's really cute.
>>
>>29957731
I like drawing, so design I guess? Though I don't see how this would be different from all the other times I've drawn something.
>>
>>29957731
Given her cutie mark I would have assumed ava worked in the retail portion. working with coco would be good I suppose.
>>
>>29957731
General design. I want to see the place where my mo-- I mean, where Av-- I mean, uh... where the stuff gets designed.
>>
>>29957785 >>29957786
>>29957836 >>29958110

"Well, I like drawing, but... I don't see how it would be any different from any of the other times I've drawn something."
That thought begets another.
"You know," you start. "I would have thought that with her cutie mark, that Ava would work in management."
"I thought that too." ,Rarity says. "But she was insistent about working in the design department, and her drawings aren't half bad when she puts a bit of effort in. So, I let her do as she pleases. I wish she would put a bit more heart into it, but..."
"Anyway, if you don't think you'd like, I could let you hang around Coco in management. It's not always the most interesting part of the business, but Coco certainly has a fun time of it, and she's more than capable of showing you the more enjoyable side of the trade."
That does sound... well, it doesn't really sound like much. But Coco did seem really nice, so maybe she could help you see the lighter side of, uh... Dress store retail management.
Yeah, thinking about it, that doesn't sound very fun at all.
"And besides, if I go there, I won't get to see the places where my mo-- where Ava designs stuff."
"Pardon?", Rarity says.
Oh gosh, you said that out loud. Quick, recover, recover, recover.
"I-I, uh, I said I want to want to see the design department."
Rarity's look of confusion turns to one of kind endearment.
"Of course you did." She says. "Silly me and my poor hearing. Come along."

You and Sweetie follow her to a back room, where a set of double doors serves as the entrance to a wonderland of fabrics, dresses in the making, and designs scattered across the walls and on the floors. You wonder for a moment how they keep track of everything in here.
"Ava?" ,Rarity calls out. "Miss Ava Riss?"
"Coming, Miss Rarity!", you hear her call back.
As Ava pops into view, you can see she's surprised to see you. "Kiddo? What are you doing back here?"
Rarity eyes you eagerly. She seems to want you to explain in your own words.
>>
>>29958243
Well Sweetie Belle brought me to see Rarity and Rarity brought me to see you.
>>
>>29958243
[social anxiety noises]
>>
>>29958243
Sweetie said she wanted to help me get my cutie mark, so she took me to Rarity, and then Sweetie said she's going to help me, but we can't leave the store, so we came back here.
>>
>>29958302
bump
>>
>>29958273 >>29958301
>>29958302

"W-Well, Sweetie Belle took me to see Rarity," you start, frantically motioning at the two ponies next to you. "And Rarity brought me to see you. Cause, you see, Sweetie, she said she wanted to help me get my cutie mark, but I was telling her how I'm no good at anything and then she kept telling me how that can't be true, so we went back and forth about that for a minute, but I gave up because she was so sure that I had to be good at something."
"And then," you continue, taking a deep breath, getting more and more nervous and unsure of your explanation. "She took me to her sister, Miss Rarity, who has a very pretty mane and really nice colors and I love her mane so much, just look at the way it curls, it's so pretty! But Miss Rarity was telling me the same thing, and they wouldn't listen to me no matter how much I told them howbadIamateverythingIdoa-" SNAPTHWACK.
A stinging pain in your mouth lets you know that one of the bands keeping your braces aligned just snapped loose. For a second, you had almost forgotten you had them. Oh gosh, that hurts bad.
"Uh, what Cuddle means to say," Rarity interjects, seeing your pain and seeking to finish the sentence for you. "Is that, she's trying to figure more about herself out, and thought drawing in here with you, her mother, would help out a bit."
That word, that word. It makes Ava shudder, with what, you can't tell, but it bothers her, and you don't know why, but you want to know.
...Geez, that really stung. You must look like a total idiot.
"Well, if she wants to try her hoof at a little dress designing," Ava says. "I won't try to stop her." She doesn't sound entirely thrilled, but, if she won't stop you.
"Splendid!", Rarity says. "Now, the two of you go ahead and find a table, and some supplies and whip up the best designs you can! No pressure of course; just have fun with it."
Well, you'll try. But what sort of dress to design? You don't really know much about dresses in the first place.
>>
pausing
>>
>>29958954
Oh god why me, this is what I get for trying to be social.
>>
>>29958954
I wonder if Ava's aversion to the word mother has to do with a bad relationship with her mother, an aversion to the sort of commitments the word implies, or both.
>>
>>29959105
I am more interested in our own thoughts on mothers. There was some indication of abuse.
>>
>>29958954
Make something inspired by the film we watched last night.
>>
>>29959323
Oh yeah, more than a little
>>
>>29958954
Let's start by deciding the colors we'll use, I think rust and line green would contrast nicely with CB's coat.

>>29959105
I was thinking the same thing.

>>29959326
That sounds cool too, how would we do it?
>>
>>29958954
Something fluffy. Our vague half-repressed memories of our moff father's chest floof demand it. I'm sure Rarity has some feathers or fur around here somewhere.
>>
>>29959815
I thought our mother was a moth.
I should go back and reread.
>>
>>29959935
Moth was pussy.
>>
Bep
>>
>>29959815
That sounds pretty good, should we start with a feathery chest and work from there?
>>
>>29961178
>>
>>29961994
>>
>>29959584
>That sounds cool too, how would we do it?
It was kingdom of the crystal skull right. Just start with a pile of shit. More seriously think jungle practicality.
>>
>>29962399
>>
>>29963407
>>
>>29959058 >>29959326
>>29959584 >>29959815
>>29961389 >>29962973

Before you even get to thinking about a dress design, you start to falter. What makes you think you can even try to design a dress? What makes the others think that? You wonder if socializing was worth all this trouble.
While you try to figure out the answer to that particular question, you and Sweetie Belle find a table to sit at. It's a good deal taller than the both of you, and your hooves don't touch the floor.
"Now, the secret to making a wonderful, beautiful, truly magnificent dress." ,Rarity says passionately. "Is to envision something you love, something you care for, something that truly inspires you. Imagine what it would be like to wear this concept, have it wrap all around you. And once you have that vision, you must put pencil to paper, give it form. When you do that, then even if the drawing itself is wretched, the passion you put forth, your vision will shine through."
"I... I don't know if I can do that." ,you say.
"Just try." ,Rarity pleads. "That's all I ask of you.
The other pony in the room, the one called Cali, brings you a plethora of art supplies, pencils, colored or otherwise, textured papers.
"There's no pressure here, just do what you feel." ,Rarity says. "And remember, darlings: have fun with it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a disaster and half to deal with." With that she walks off, her tail bouncing gracefully, the curl bobbing up and down as she-
"So what are you gonna draw?" ,Sweetie asks.
"Um... well, I watched a movie with Ava last night. It was a nice movie, I think. Well, what I saw of it was. I kinda fell asleep part of the way through."
"I was thinking, maybe I could do something kind of adventurous. L-Like, maybe a dress a brave explorer would wear in the jungle."
Well, maybe you'd do that. You also wanted to maybe... maybe do something about... him. Something to keep him with you. You should probably choose a specific one, but... maybe a fusion could work?
>>
>>29964507
FUSION
U
S
I
O
N
>>
>>29964507
Mix it up and fuse it. Express ourselves with it.
>>
>>29964507
Why not do it all? Draw 3. One for each, and a fusion.

An adventurer's dress would not really be a dress at all. They need short clothes, or at least no loose fabrics that can get caught on things. So something form fitting or at least breakaway. It also has to be tough, to withstand punishment. So...a trenchcoat? It sorta looks like a dress.

For a memento, it would have to be similar enough to be a reminder but not too similar such that it becomes an attempt at copying.
>>
>>29964644
Who says it has to be a dress? Maybe it can be menswear?
>>
>>29964535 >>29964628
>>29964644

Fusion. Yeah, a fusion sounds nice. You... don't really know much about him. And you're pretty sure he never would have worn a dress. You don't think so, anyway; you like to think he was very brave though. He probably would have been an adventurer, or something.
But, maybe you should try something else. Well, not something else exactly. Just, a bunch of somethings. You feel like maybe you can do all three. There's no reason you can't, at least, nopony told you you can't. And besides, maybe this... maybe this can be a chance for you to express yourself!
So... the first one, that dress, the adventurer's dress. Well, thinking about it, it wouldn't very well be a dress, now would it? Dresses aren't very good for adventuring. Maybe, like, some kind of trench coat, maybe? Or, maybe it doesn't have to be a dress at all. You could maybe make it something for stallions! That sounds fun, for sure.
But, you have to narrow it down. Dress, trenchcoat or a stallion outfit? And what colors should it be? You really like limes, so lime green is definitely going to be a color you use. Maybe rust too, like the rusty fence in that one corner of the schoolyard. Rust is a nice color. But should these be the ones you use?
>>
>>29964781
use the lime and the rust for a stallions clothing. specifically a stallions trenchcoat.
>>
>>29964794
This.
>>29964781
I'am thinking rust for the details, and lime as the main color.
>>
>>29964781
Trenchcoats can be worn by both mares and stallions.

Why keep it to one colour? Sure, lime green and rust red for now, but it's the design that matters, colours can be changed.

How about a main rust red body, with some sort of pattern or trim in lime green? Simply invert the colours to make a mares' outfit
>>
>>29964834
Maybe base the tenchcoat of something military.
Oh maybe that is our special talent. Being a soldier.
>>
>>29964895
>Oh maybe that is our special talent. Being a soldier.
That's quite the joke.
>>
>>29964939
Maybe not a soldier but a guard. If you relied solely on those whose talent is war you would not have enough troops. As such I think the only truely military cutie marks would belong to generals.

I don't see why it could not be our talent though. It most likely is not but it is a possibility.
>>
>>29964994
But almost ANYTHING is a possibility.
>>
>>29965033
>>29964994

Not everything that's possible is likely. Nor does it make sense. I don't see how such a talent would factor into this quest though.
>>
>>29965033
Exactly. So if guard is a joke any other suggestion is as well.
>>
>>29965062
Oh I agree. From a meta perspective it is very unlikely but it is still fun to speculate.

Maybe after we have exhausted a bunch of other ideas we should suggest it in character though. But only after we run out of more likely suggestions.
>>
>>29964781
Rust and lime and something an adventurer might wear?
>>
>>29965094
Seeing this camo patrern after all this military discussion gave me a chuckle. Maybe our talent is designing military gear.

Oh maybe it is quartermastering. All the previous military stuff was speculation but a talent in being a quartermaster is something I ligitimantly want now.

Does not even have to be military. We could handle equipment for the fire department or something.
>>
>>29965094
>>29965124
>Depressed filly with deep emotional and social issues is getting interested in the military.
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
Personally I hope our mark is psychological. If our talent is helping people open up emotionally then we can help Ava the same as she helps us.
>>
>>29965124
>Does not even have to be military. We could handle equipment for the fire department or something.
>handle the fire departments equipment
I like this idea both seriously as something I want our talent to maybe be and for the innuendo.
>>
File: nomex.jpg (115KB, 1200x787px)
nomex.jpg
115KB, 1200x787px
>>29965167
>our talent is brining nomex to Equestria
>>
>>29965200
Well I meant just issuing equipment and keeping track of it and whatnot but that could work to.
>>
>moth fighting fires
Alright, that's funny.
>>
>>29965231
Hence we stay behind and keep track of the gear.

Then some arsonist tries to burn down the fire derartment itself and we have to step up because everypony else is off fighting another fire.

Then again I don't think fire departments have dedicated quartermasters. everybody there is trained to fight fires.

maybe discard the whole quartermaster talent and just have our talent be firefighting. Although maybe we would still handle the equipment alongside the firefighting.
>>
>>29965152
I agree with this. Bit more poetic than being a firefighter desu.
>>
Have to do a thing, gotta pause for the night
>>
>>29964781
I think we should start out with the trench coat since it is probably going to be the most simple. I think it should be slick and black with lots of zippers, and maybe a few locks and chains to boot.
>>
>>29965599
Aren't we a little young to be going through our Hot Topic phase?
>>
>>29965628
our mother abused us. We get to start early.
>>
>>29965667
Fair enough. The image of cuddle having a goth phase and Ava being completely oblivious to the normal connotations of it makes me smile.
>>
>>29964781
Let's go with a greatcoat patterned something like >>29965094 (with lime and rust)
>>
>>29965599
Let's not I'm decidedly not enamored with the idea of Cuddle going through an emo phase quite yet.
>>
>>29965710
>>29966204
It dosnt end there, oh no, what I see in our little bug's future include piercings, black coat dye and wearing shades inside!
>>
>>29966607
If Mora does take this the firefighting route we will have to wear eye protection indoors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtxbM7-jAD0
>>
I have been thinking. Avas reaction to us looking at her porn seemed excessive. Is it possible Coltquest is a story focused on a fetish she does not want us to know she has.
>>
>>29966994
How nu are you.
The answer is yes yes it is. It is a foalcon story
>>
>>29967105
Maybe we could muse on it in character.
not right now though. Give the thought a few weeks to sink in.
>>
>>29967160
Por qué?
>>
>>29967862
Because as a young mare on the cusp of adolescence we are gonna be thinking about sexual matters.
But more importantly I want to ask Ava about it and watch her scramble to rewrite her pedo story to be about adults.
>>
>>29967867
Let's keep the sexual crap out of this, please.
>>
CB- Hey, Ava, I was wondering what that Colty-quests- or whatever it was- book was about so I asked-
Ava- !!!
>>
>>29968324
>>
>>29968586
>>
>>29966994
>>29967160
>>29967867
>>29968381
How about for one goddamn time let us enjoy a fucking story about a foal without injecting lewd shit into it? Ever think of that? Now please, FUCK OFF and never come back.
>>
>>29969434
Protip: you are talking to two people.
>>
>>29969453
Protip: That doesn't change how I think about it. Lewd has no place here. It's pointless.
>>
>>29969434
Agreed
>>
>>29968324
I would not want it to go full lewd but I think it would be a little unrealistic for us to not have any sexual thoughts.

Although the pondering Avas mysterious fetish is not so much sexual thoughts as a childs natural curiosity.
>>
>>29969502
How about we just don't?
>>
>>29969508
Also an option. I guess we have plenty of time to think on it. You seem rather mad though.
>>
>>29969488
Seconded.
>>
>>29964781
Hey Mora, can I get a confirmation that you're not going to do filly lewd?
>>
>>29970436
And I mean ever. Even if every player votes for it. Confirm that this isn't a lewd quest.
>>
>>29970447
>asking for railroading.
I really doubt everybody is going to want to go lewd. As far as I can tell nobody does some of us just want cuddle to have natural sexual thoughts somewhere down the line.

then maybe if things go for another 3 or 4 in game years we can fuck something but for now lets just have puberty shit.
>>
>>29969488
Thirded.
>>
>>29970464
Let's just keep the sexual stuff out entirely. Thoughts included.
>>
>>29970464
Yeah. I'm asking for clarification. If the QM would let the quest die before adding foalcon I want to know so that we can ignore the lewd retards and stop having to talk about it constantly. This isn't asking for railroading, it's asking if the option was ever on the table to begin with.
>>
>>29970487
Why are you so fucking concerned about something nobody wants.

not a single person has suggested making it a lewd quest.
>>
>>29970502
>Why are you so fucking concerned with something I keep bringing up constantly just to get shot down over and over, hoping to eventually give a command at a time when no one's on?
I wonder.
>>
>>29970502
You think you're being clever. It's pretty funny.

>>29970512
>inb4 b-but there's more than one not just me dindu nuffin that's absurd!!!
>>
If you are triggered by information received outside of the narrative of the story then please do not view the following spoiler.

Mora - Today at 1:18 PM
I'm not a big fan of emotionally damaged and vulnerable children being placed in sexual situations.

Also, I asked Mora in Secret Club and he said that the ColtQuest DVD came alongside a bunch of other smut in a giant pony pornography bundle that Ava purchased. Apparently she really IS just that bad at being a pony.

"Hello yes I am normal pony with regular pony genitals. May I please have one large basket of the pony lewds please?"
>>
>>29970512
>discussion is bringing something up over and over again.
Anything I have said past >>29966994 was a response to somebody else.
>>
Cuddle Bug is not for lewd. this is not intended to be a lewd quest. Any suggestions working towards intentionally lewd outcomes will be ignored.
I will occasionally make lewd jokes for laughs, but that is the extent of it.
Let this be the end of that argument.
Running soon.
>>
>>29970546
>the ColtQuest DVD came alongside a bunch of other smut in a giant pony pornography bundle that Ava purchased

Holy kek. Now I kind of want her to have to explain that.
>>
>>29970565
>I will occasionally make lewd jokes for laughs, but that is the extent of it.
Well then I don't get what people are mad about. That is pretty much all anybody has wanted. I am honestly baffled why people think I am trying to make this a lewd quest.
>>
>>29970565
Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>29970587
Also I cannot say I approve of literal railroading but like I have been trying to explain to people nobody wants it so the railroad will not be needed.
>>
File: 1.png (82KB, 597x527px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
82KB, 597x527px
>>29964794 >>29964834
>>29965094

Alright, yeah, yeah. This is looking kinda good so far, you think. It was certainly fun to draw. Man, you love drawing. Sometimes, when you draw, you get into this really fun state of mind and it's like... it's like... you don't really know how to describe it. It's just a really fun place for you to be.
Anyway, you've got a pony and he's wearing some kind jacket thing. Not sure if that's what you want to go with, though. Maybe you should make it longer. No, wait... shorter? Maybe it can be like a hoodie or something? Or maybe it's fine as is and you're just thinking too hard.
>>
File: 1444433528953.png (397KB, 1463x914px)
1444433528953.png
397KB, 1463x914px
>>29970587
It must be hard, spending all of your time baffled.
>>
>>29970628
Honestly I do. cyoa contains some of the most irrational people I have ever met. They make an assumption and then when a point is clarified they refuse to let go of that assumption.
>>
>>29970615
Make it look kind of like firefighters clothing.
>>
>>29970640
Yes yes, I'm sure they are just all wrong. That must be it.
>>
>>29970615
I like that a lot. Don't overdo it. For the next drawing, make sure to leave holes for wings.
>>
>>29970640
>>
>>29970680
You think I am mad nobody liked my idea with the wanting to know Avas fetish? I knew damm well nobody would like the idea. I am mad that people think I wanted to make it a lewd quest. Why the fuck would I want that?
>>
>>29970704
You might have a different definition of lewd.

>Because as a young mare on the cusp of adolescence we are gonna be thinking about sexual matters.
This is lewd thoughts. Cuddle is not for lewd.
>>
>>29970704
Because you keep talking about it when no one cares. I don't really care to have dumb circular argument with you though, so keep living in your fantasy land where you're just misunderstood.
>>
>>29970696
This
>>
>>29970565
Theoretically if the quest lasted long enough for cuddle to become an adult could we then make it lewd?
>>
>>29970640
>It's the children who are wrong.jpg
>>
>>29970817
Ask again when Cuddle's an adult.
>>
>>29970817
That depends. Do you consider hoof holding lewd?
>>
>>29970839
Very.
>>
File: hoof holding.png (498KB, 800x1300px)
hoof holding.png
498KB, 800x1300px
>>29970890
Well then buckle up, kiddo. It's going to get rough.
>>
File: 2.png (82KB, 597x520px)
2.png
82KB, 597x520px
>>29970667 >>29970696
>>29970744

Yeah, this looks pretty nice. You even put some of those little shiny strip thing-a-mabobs that fire fighters wear onto the sleeve. Gotta make sure other ponies know you're coming, right? Wouldn't want to bump into anypony on accident and get into some crazy misunderstanding or anything.
You're really enjoying this. The outfit looks good you think... but is it ready to color?
>>
>>29970927
yep color it in.
>>
>>29970927
Yes. I vote for teal.
>>
>>29970836
I need to know now.

I am aware that it is incredibly unlikely the cyoa will reach the point of adulthood but I can't play a quest where we would be potentially railroaded away from adult lewds in the far future.
>>
>>29970927
I think so.
>>
>>29970963
If that's a make it or break it then it sounds like it's a break.
>>
>>29970951
And black.
>>
>>29970963
Fuck off.
>>
>>29970927
Time to use rust and lime for color.
The shiny strips obviously need to be rust.
>>
>>29970963
I'm gonna vote against all and any lewds regardless of how fitting they are just to annoy you.
>>
>>29970963
If a quest is about war, is it being railroaded away from slice of life? No. That's just what it is about. Broken hearts is about overcoming psychological baggage and developing from a broken orphan into a well-adjusted member of a family.
>>
>>29970981
That is the hight of pettiness.
>>
>>29971004
Yup. Suck my dick.
>>
>>29971004
Just like only playing a non-lewd quest for lewd.
>>
>>29971020
Nobody is fucking doing that you retard.
>>
Guys, cut it out, you're really killing my buzz here.
Now pick a combo of colors: Black and teal or Rust and Lime green.
>>
>>29971041
All four to horrify Rarity. It would also make it clear that fashion design isn't our talent.
Although drawing might be.
>>
>>29971030
See
>>29970963

Or is everyone just misinterpreting you're completely clear, smart, funny, genius, completely correct commentary again? Because it's always everyone else constantly wrong every time.
>>
>>29970927
Can we please stop with all the arguments already and have a bit of respect for >>29970565 the person actually going out of their way to make this quest?

>>29971041
Personally I vote for black and teal.
Also Meta I've been really enjoying the way you've been running the quest so far please don't give it up because of all the shitstorming
>>
>>29971049
>A hypothetical lewd on the off chance the cyoa lasts many many years is playing a quest just for lewd
I am not going to say any more on this topic for now because it is pissing off the qm but if you retards continue to act retarded next session and bring it up again don't expect me to ignore it.
>>
>>29971079
>I-If you keep bringing up the thing I keep bringing and just got told will never happen I-I'll ignore u!
Kill yourself senpai.
>>
>>29971079
Just shut up already.
>>
>>29971047
This. But with at least some amount of logic. Rust for the strip bits, black for outlines and details, and splotches of teal and lime like in >>29965094 .
>>
>>29971111
That's perfect captain quads. Goes together just enough to look good to a child, but weird enough that it will cause dress horse to develop a nervous eye twitch.
>>
>>29971150
Agreed.
>>
File: 3.png (88KB, 589x523px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
88KB, 589x523px
>>29970948 >>29970951
>>29970973 >>29970980
>>29971047 >>29971111

You hate to toot your own horn (and boy do you really really hate to toot your own horn) but you think this looks pretty good!
Now onto that moth dress. Where to start with that... It should really be something that reminds you of him. It'll have to be something nice and fluffy, something... protective. But how do you convey that in an outfit?
>>
>>29971370
Make it evoke an armored gauntlet maybe.
If anybody can come up with a better idea disregard that though
>>
>>29971380
Fluff is the opposite of armor. We need poof. GIANT CHEST POOF.
>>
>>29971370
Something poofy, soft, comfortable. Like a parka, but instead of for staying warm, it's for cuddling, and it's inspired by fatherly chest floof.
>>
File: 4.png (97KB, 544x544px)
4.png
97KB, 544x544px
>>29971408
>>29971450

Hmm. You kinda like this. It could definitely use more though. But what? It's on the tip of your tongue but...
>>
>>29971370
A big fluffy onesie with antenna hood?
>>
I'm tired and need to pause. Be back monday.
Really enjoyed this session in spite of the arguing. Hope you did too, even if it was kind of meager.
Try not to tear each other apart.
>>
>>29971873
A hood, clearly.
>>
>>29971880
Thanks for running I'm still enjoying this CYOA. Just remember that weathering shitsrorms is just a part of life here on /mlp/.
See you Monday for more clothing designer simulator.
>>
actually I was thinking of http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc112/Rick_1138/warlock.png when I suggested 'trench coat'
>>
>>29971880
Sorry the shitstorm got to you, I wish I had sone something to prevent it.
>>
>>29971873
>>29971887
No hood, but maybe transluescent ribbons that start at the shoulders, go through a some belt-loops on the back and then come out ontop of the tail. It'll look like moth wings!
>>
>>29971887
I agree with this idea as long as the hood is fluffy.
>>
>>29972893
That's a pretty good idea, actually.
>>
>>29972893
But this is a moff outfit. The pony wearing it will already have moff wings.
>>
>>29972991
>this is a moff outfit
Is it?
give it a big single pocket in the front. one of those pockets with 2 holes.
>>
>>29973474
Fuck Meant to quote
>>29971873
In the center here.
>>
>>29972164
Hard to tell under all that gear but I think that might actually be a duster.
>>
BTW, as soon as we leave we need to apologize to Ava. We really tried to be good and still and not interrupt, but Sweetie Belle surprised us.

I hope she won't be mad, but she might because she got called mom a lot!
>>
>>29974354
Yeah
>>
File: cozy_lyra_by_dori_to-d9ilm6y.png (267KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
cozy_lyra_by_dori_to-d9ilm6y.png
267KB, 1024x724px
>>29973474
>>29971887
Hood and pocket.
>>
Cuddle Bug in a hoodie when?
>>
>>29977183
Soon
>>
>>29977727
tm
>>
>>29976592
She wants to be a human so much she broke her legs to sit like them.
>>
>>29978211
>>
We should design something with black stockings and a shiny green back piece, just like mo- Ava's true form... Not that we'd tell anyone it's her true form, because Ava is a normal pony and doesn't have anything but her true form as Ava the normal pony.
>>
>>29980515
That's a good idea.
>>
>>29980539
If anyone asks "Where have you seen a changeling" just say it was in a picture book once.
>>
>>29981126
>>
>>29981856
>>
>>29982614
>>
File: smiles.jpg (11KB, 379x451px)
smiles.jpg
11KB, 379x451px
>>29971880
Eeee one more day.
>>
>>29983884
>>
>>29984520
>>
File: 2raincute4me.gif (837KB, 399x364px)
2raincute4me.gif
837KB, 399x364px
>>29980515
I like this so much that I cannot think of an adequate way to express my delight. Gentlemen, we must make a third pretty pony dress.
>>
>>29986049
I'm with this overexcited rainbow horse. It's a really good idea.
>>
>>29986060
Yupyup
>>
bep
>>
>>29987187
>>
>>29987904
>>
>>29988807
>>
I want to see Cuddlebug cosplay as a Venomoth
>>
>>29989956
More like a venonat
>>
>>29990017
>>
>>29991521
>>
>>29992104
>>
>>29992979
>>
>>29993618
>>
>>29994622
>>
I just want cute moffs
>>
>>29995324
Cute moths pondering their mothers fetish?
>>
>>29995362
She doesn't have a fetish. She got that DVD in a bulk pack.
>>
>>29995885
I know I was making that a joke about that drama.
>>
>>29996107
Oh thank god that was a joke.
>>
>>29996388
allow me to break your heart then
I am joking I know it will never happen but I am the one who suggested it in the first place.
>>
>>29994643
>>
>>29997501
>>
>>29997972
>>
Where the moff ponies at?
>>
>>29999472
Looking through her mothers pornography.
>>
>>29999548
>>
>>30000319
>>
>>30000899
>>
>>30001368
>>
File: 5.png (98KB, 540x482px)
5.png
98KB, 540x482px
>>29971878 >>29972893
>>29974354 >>29980515
>>29980515

Hmm. Hmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Yeah, this is nice. So nice in fact, you think it's just about ready to color. But what colors to use?
>>
>>30002427
What colors were pops?
>>
>>30002427
Teal and pinkish purple of course. They are very comforting colors.
http://i.4cdn.org/mlp/1493168394404.png
>>
>>30002479
This.
>>
>>30002479 >>30002561
>>30002724

The first colors that come to mind are... are... what colors. What colors are those? They seem familiar. But so distant. So far, so close, they call to you. They bring you comfort and... Are they his? You can't remember. There's so much you don't quite know, even if it sticks out so sharply in your memory. A sharp blur. How's that for a sick joke. You almost want to cry, but this drawing, this drawing, it has you engrossed. You have to remember those colors, you have to, you have to, you have to, youhavetoyouhavetoyouhavetoyouhavet-

"White and pink." ,you whisper aloud. "White and pink." Those were the colors. His colors. The colors of comfort, of kindness and love and you miss him so much.
They're certainly nice colors. But... There area other colors that get the similar feelings out of you. Ava's colors... purple, and that tealish color. They're nice too. What to use though?
>>
>>30002955
I think white with pink trim/floof works just fine.
>>
>>30002981
Agreed
>>
>>30002955
Both sets of colors
>>
File: 6.png (94KB, 602x481px)
6.png
94KB, 602x481px
>>30002981 >>30003004
>>30003030

...Something about this... it feels right. It feels comfortable. Right. Good.

Now, time for another one. But what to do ne-
"For the love of Celestia, why is this so hard?! ,you hear Ava shout in frustration. But, what could it be? What's bothering her? S-Should you even try to see? It's probably none of your business, but... you don't like the sound of what she's feeling.
>>
>>30002981
How about white with Ava's purple for trim instead on pink? Just a small twist so it still resembled dad but also incorporates mom.
>>
>>30003316
Give her a hug.
>>
>>30003316
The "obviously not a changeling" dress will have to wait. We need to covertly glance over and see what Ava is on about.
>>
>>30003316
Sounds like mom needs help.
>>
>>30003316
What's wrong, Ava?
>>
>>30003332
>>30003334
>>30003692

You and Sweetie Belle both are curious as to what's the matter with Ava. You can see Sweetie glancing back and forth between you and where Ava is, as if she were egging you on to go see what she's doing. You don't know if you should, but Ava... your mom needs you.
You get out of your chair, nearly falling over as you fall the full foot to the floor. You make your way to Ava, listening to her cries of frustration as she talks to the mare named Cali.
"Ava, c'mon," Cali says. "You remember what Coco said, one more outburst and you're gone. The only reason we're in this situation is because you flipped out last week and totally ruined Ms. Rarity's new line."
"You think I don't know that, Cali?!" ,Ava retorts. She seems angry. Very angry. But also... scared? "I don't want to be this mad, but I can't control it, I don't know how else to feel! I don't want to design these dresses, but it's the closest I can get to what I really want to do, to what my purpose is, Cali!"
"I thought your special talent was money management."
Ava falls silent at that. You get the feeling she might not have meant to say that.
"In any case, you should consider yourself lucky.", Cali continues. "If not for that kid of yours, Ms. Rarity would be tearing you a new one right now."
"...Yeah. Lucky." ,Ava says.
You take this lull in the conversation as an opportunity to give Ava something she very desperately needs right now: a hug. You grab hold of one of her forelegs and squeeze it tight, poofing your floofy as flloofy as it can poof. You must be the fluffiest, puffiest creature ion the world in this moment. At least, you hope so.
After a full ten seconds of affectionate squeezing, you feel Ava squeeze back. Well, not really squeeze, but its a hug for sure. You both let go at the same time, Ava face to face with you.
"Thanks, kiddo." ,she says, the anger flowing out of her. "I really needed that. Enjoying yourself, I hope?
>>
>>30003852
Umm... yeah I guess I am, Sweetie's been having me design outfits.
>>
>>30003852
>Ava gets fired
>Doesn't have enough money to take care of us
>We have to go back to the orphanage again for like the sixth time
N-no, please not again.

Yeah. H-hey, I've drawn a couple dresses. I know they're probably no good, b-but maybe they could at least give you an idea of something you could design, or something like that.
>>
>>30003901
This.
>>
>>30003901
Try not to go full hyperventilation during the first part of this.
>>
>>30003852
Why not tell ms Rarity what you'd rather be doing? She doesn't seem like a bad boss
>>
>>30003960
What she would rather be doing is drawing silly. no good here unless she needs advertisment.

Ava is not a smart ling. she chose a name and cutie mark in money for some silly reason.
>>
>>30003983
She's a great ling she's just a shit pone.
>>
>>30004000
You know even if the Coltquest was just because she got it in a bundle she is still a pretty shit pone to not throw it out. she should know it could have caused problems. unless maybe it really is her fetish
>>
>>30004137
Mr whoever you are you seem really fixated on colt quest, Ava having it on disc and shota being her fetish. Might I ask why?
Perhaps it's actually your fetish?
>>
>>30004157
I am just musing anon. Don't read to much into it.

Most likely her fetish is something much more mundane.
>>
>>30004137
I asked in secret club and Ava's actual fetish is you not talking about the potential fetishes of characters in the quest.
>>
>>30004137
>>30004166
Ava's only fetish is a loving relationship where she can be herself.
>>
>>30004180
Sucks to be her then.
I wonder what Cali's fetish is.
>>
>>30004215
Brushes
>>30004166
Considering the previous fetish posts and anonymous nature of 4chan musing like yours is incredibly hard to discern from shitposting
>>
>>30004318
Oh shit. If he was just shitposting that would explain everything.
>>
>>30004340
Nah. I just like to ponder pointless stuff.
>>
>>30004382
Do you also like to ponder things that make the QM feel bad?
>>
>>30004435
Qm already fucking said he was ok with crude humor.
>>
>>30004457
He also said "this guy is starting to piss me off"
>>
>>30004476
well protip it is 2 people.

He would not be getting pissed off if you faggots had not blown things so far out of proportion in the first place.
>>
>>30004488
It's funny how you assume you know the context behind his comment and tell me why he is upset when I am the one who heard him say it.
>>
>>30004488
Nah he would. Talk about something else you pointless drama stirring faggot, or better yet just leave.
>>
>>30004488
Then stop bringing it up, damnit! You lost. Go cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it.
>>
Holy cow, please shut up all of you.
It bothered me until I saw him say he was shitposting. I don't mind shitposting, what I mind is trying to push an option that has already been shot down.
I appreciate the people coming to my defense but please stay away from each others throats.
>>
>>30004523
>it bothered me until I saw him say he was shitposting
So he really was just shitposting. Explains everything. Thanks Mora.
>>
>>30004523
>It bothered me until I saw him say he was shitposting.
But I never said that.
>what I mind is trying to push an option that has already been shot down.
Thats the thing though I never pushed it. my only objection was to the claim that I wanted to make it a lewd quest.
>>
>>30004545
Please just take the out he gave you.
>>
>>30004545
If I say I know you didn't want to make it a lewd quest will you shut up about fetishes?
>>
>>30004545
Forgive me, I mispoke. You said you liked to ponder pointless stuff. Unless that was the other anon. Either way.
>>
>>30004559
Oh yeah that was me. apology accepted. Thanks mora
>>
>>30004545
>my only objection was to the claim that I
> I

You're anonymous, there is no I.
>>
>>30003880 >>30003901
>>30003913 >>30003926
>>30003983

"Y-yeah, I'm having a bit of fun, kinda." ,you stutter. It begins to sink into just how weighty this situation is. Ava is in some kind of trouble with Ms. Rarity, which means she could get fired. And if she gets fired then she'll ahve no money and if she has no money she can't take care of you and that means you'll get sent back to-
"Kiddo, you okay?" ,Ava questions concernedly. "You're zoning out a bit."
"O-Oh, yeah, I'm fine." ,you say, trying hard to recover, doing your best to keep calm. "I've actually drawn a couple dresses, if you wanna see'em. I mean, they're probably not any good, since I'm not a dress designer or anything, but maybe they could give you an idea or something?"
Ava smiles softly at you. "Sounds like a plan, kiddo. I'm sure you did fine. Let's see those concepts."
You see Cali give a look of worry as you walk Ava back to the table. Ava doesn't notice, but you do. And it makes you worry. You don't like that.
You show Ava the two drawings you've come up with so far. She looks over them carefully, her expressions changing drastically as she goes over them. Some of them seem exaggerated, so you aren't sure what to make of them, but a couple get a giggle out of you.
"Well, this first one, this coat and hat deal?" ,Ava starts. "Pretty nice. Personally, I think its pretty sweet. But, uh, Ms. Rarity wouldn't like this too much."
"O-Oh."
"Hey now, hey now, no worries, kid. This second one here, this dress with the poofy bits? It's aces, let me tell you. I like this. Real nice stuff."
"Really?"
"For really." ,she says, her smile warming your heart. You're glad she likes your drawing. You're glad shes not angry anymore. You're glad she seems glad. "Hey, Cali. I'm gonna draw with my girl here, see if she and I can't come up with anything."
"Are you sure about that, Ava?"
"Very." she says, focusing on you. "Any more ideas, kiddo?"
>>
>>30004586
Well yeah, I had another one
>>29980515
>>
>>30004586
>>30004597
This, but don't actually tell her. Just start drawing and see how long until she realizes what you are making.
>>
I grow tired, and I must pause.
Gnight anons, I look forward to drawing for mom bug tomorrow
>>
>>30004607
I dunno, she might get mad if she saw it.... She doesn't like us being our Mom, she might not like that picture either...

Although being a food source is great. It's way more positive than anything we've ever been before!
>>
>>30004637
I think she is just uncomfortable with the word.
>>
>>30004577
Are you suggesting I lie and pretend the whole argument was caused by another anons suggestion? Because /cyoa/ has been tearing itself apart over the perception that people are doing that.
>>30004597
Seconding.
>>
>>30004653
Or... What if her own mommy abandoned her? Maybe she just doesn't want to be a bad mommy.
>>
>>30004657
No, I'm saying when people diss you or accuse you of something you don't like, there is no reason to defend yourself. Defending yourself when you have no discernible identity just inflames things. The whole point of anonymity is to not take things personally.
>>
>>30004669
We should ask her about her hive at some point. Find out about her past.

>>30004657
Don't bring that shit here.
>>
>>30004669
Keep in mind her mother was probably Chrysalis who has a mega bitch personality plus the fact that she's not part of the swarm suggests that she probably had some pretty negative experiences with mummy dearest.
>>
>>30004540
He was merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: bug on bike.jpg (146KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
bug on bike.jpg
146KB, 900x948px
>>30004691
>mega bitch
Is she a bitch on wheels?
>>
>>30004691
Or... Maybe she can't be a real mother because she isn't a queen, just a drone.

> The extra food was just a bonus for her
> The real reason she adopted is because she desperately wants to be a mother
> But she can't because she's not a queen
>>
Don't reply to a certain poster's inability to quit bringing the same shit up.
>>
>>30004680
I suppose you do make a valid point. Still qm says he was fine with the musing and we have dropped the rest of the stuff so I suppose we may as well just not bring it up again.

I think I was mostly concerned that if people thought one of the players was out to make it lewd they would get paranoid.
>>
bep
>>
>>30004586
I don't think making a changeling-like getup is a good idea but if that is the path we are taking we should tell her that there is one idea we still had left and start drawing a black overcoat with blue shades and a green thing on the back.
>>
Dusty moth bump
>>
>>30006862
Are you saying you ship Dusty and Cuddle bug. Because I don't see that working.
>>
>>30005642
>>
>>30007416
>>
>>30006901
IRL moth wings are covered in tiny scales that are constantly shed making it seem like they are constantly covered in dust.
>>
>>30008151
>>
Sorry for not updating, I was with my dad at therapy again today. I'll have all day tomorrow though, which I look forward to spending questing
Sorry again
>>
>>30010091
No need to apologize Mora. Take the time to care for your health.
>>
>>30010091
Can't say I'm not disappointed there's no quest but as >>30010514 said you do what ya need to.
>>
>>30010091
See you then.
>>
>>30011191
>>
>>30011511
>>
bump for great love
>>
>>30012135
>>
>>30013679
>>
>>30014199
>>
>>30014624
>>
File: 7.png (38KB, 536x460px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
38KB, 536x460px
>>30004597 >>29980515
>>30004607

You nod as an affirmative. You definitely have more ideas, so many things you want to show her. But for now, you have one concept in particular in mind. And you think you'd rather keep it a surprise.
You put pencil to paper, the thoughts flowing from your mind onto the canvas. There is no sadness here, only excitement, anticipation; you can't wait to show Ava what you have in mind! ...But, now that you think about it, you aren't sure what you had in mind when you started this. You think you've got a good base for this dress, but it definitely needs more. What though?
>>
>>30015687
A backpeice.
With insect wings.
>>
>>30015687

Large frilly ribbons.
And a giant hat.
I know nothing about dresses please help.
>>
>>30015770
As long as the ribbons form gossamer wings and the hat looks like antennae.
>>
>>30015687
I don't have a real idea so have a shitpost instead.
a ling dress needs easy access "love" recival slots
>>
>>30015809
Clearly you mean the holes in a changeling's legs. We should add holes to the dress.
>>
>>30015837
Well I was making a joke about putting some sort of flap over the vagina but holes elsewhere may be a good idea.

Or maybe a leg slit.
>>
>>30015885
No, I got that. I chose to try and make your shitpost productive. Leg slit sounds good to me.
>>
>>30015953
Horray for shitposts turning into something good.
>>
File: 8.png (40KB, 529x419px)
8.png
40KB, 529x419px
>>30015751 >>30015770
>>30015796

You kinda like this. In fact, you really like this. You might even be proud of it! But... Is it ready to show to Ava?
>>
>>30015687
B-but if Ava sees the changeling design she might get worried and start asking questions, that would kill the mood.

To avoid any uncomfortable questions we should make sure it is not *too changeling-y. I propose something to go on the head like a headband or earrings. It definitely needs pockets for carrying things in but maybe on the inside so it doesn’t clash with the visible flow.
>>
>>30016022
Seems a bit too obvious swap those gloves in the front for something like fishnets and turn the horn into more of a tiara.
>>
>>30016033
>but maybe on the inside so it doesn’t clash with the visible flow
Pocets on the outside are the best way to make it look ling without making it to obvious. Lings do have a strange visual flow.
>>
>>30016022
Make the backplates removable so they are like real wing covers and you can put stuff under them.
>>
File: 9.png (46KB, 527x468px)
9.png
46KB, 527x468px
>>30016047 >>30016130
>>30016033 >>30016167

All right, that last one was a bit obvious, but this one should be better. No horn, just a tiara. And instead of torn socks, you put in fishnets! Funny name for a type of sock, but you think they look nice with the rest of the dress.
For practicality's sake, you added a pocket on the side. And, just in case it wasn't clear, you added a very detailed and helpful diagram that shows that the backplate of the dress can come off, and act as an extra storage space! Gotta be able to carry things around, right?
So, uh... is it ready now?
>>
>>30016205
It looks hideous.

Let's show her.
>>
>>30016205
Show her the first one first, then say "kidding" and show her the toned down one.

Look at us! We're emotionally stable enough to attempt a joke! Soon we might even be able to sleep without nightmares of being abandoned and eaten by timberwolves!
>>
>>30016277
This.
>>
>>30016205
I think we should remove the tiara but if others are really attached to it I guess it can stay.
>>
>>30016205
The little wow she drew on there makes my heart melt.
>>
" Ava, I just want to let you know. You've made me the happiest love feeder ever! I've never been such a positive thing before! I used to be a waste, or a leech, or a horrible mistake. I'm finally something good thanks to you!"
>>
Ava will be so impressed by this, because we made it,it will bring a tear to her eye.
>>
>>30016617
She'll probably freak out, call us a dumb filly for risking her cover, and run out crying when Rarity turns into a war god and destroys the boutique in an attempt to commit general insecticide.
>>
>>30016637
I am a bit worried that she will be upset if she sees the changeling dress.
>>
>>30016678
Would it.... Break your heart?
>>
>>30016678
Present the first one as a joke like
>>30016277
and it should be fine.
>>
>>30016735
Agreed.
>>
>>30016735
I hope so...
>>
>>30016637
[Internal screaming]
>>
>>30016735
No, not as a joke. That would make her think WE think she's a joke. Just say you thought of things you thought were pretty for inspiration
>>
>>30016225 >>30016277
>>30016303 >>30016343
>>30016456 >>30016617

You look back and forth between both designs, trying to figure out which to show to Ava. She's been waiting patiently for a few minutes now, watching you draw, and she probably expects something. You don't have time to make a third one... Might as well just show her the first one you did.
You grab the drawing, and nervously but excitedly show it to Ava, who meets you with soft eyes and a patient smile. You get the feeling she's gonna love this. She just has to! You made it, and you worked so hard on it, she just has to love it. Maybe so much it'll even bring a tear to her eye! Well, maybe not that. You don't want Ava to cry, after all. But, hopefully, just maybe, she'll-
"Huh." ,Ava says. "Well, kiddo, this is, uhhh..."
"Yeah?!" ,you question excitedly.
"It's not that it's bad, but..."
"Y-Yeah?"
"Well, it's a bit on the nose, don't you think?"
"What do you mean?" ,you ask, confused and unsure.
"Well, I mean... Look at it! It's clearly supposed to be me in my, uh..." she leans in close, hushing her voice as she does. "You know. Its a changeling."
"It looks nice and all, but it just, worries me, ya know?"
"I uh... I guess so..."
"Hey now, kiddo, don't get me wrong, I love it.", she says reassuringly. "But, it's probably not best to use it as is. Let's see that other one, yeah?"
You hesitantly hand her the second drawing. Then, you have an epiphany! A way to play off the awkwardness of that previous drawing!
"Heheh, it's a good thing you didn't like that other one." ,you say.
"Oh? Why's that?"
"Cause I drew that one as a joke, haha." ,you say, forcing the most awkward laugh you've ever heard. "Pretty funny, right?"
Ava looks at you funny for a moment, before chuckling softly.
"Yeah, s'pretty funny, I guess."
Phew.
"But uh, you know, heh... this one's even funnier."
What.
"I mean, look at this one. Pocket on the side, those fishnets... Real laugh riot. Where's the real deal, kiddo?"
>>
Gotta pause so I can get home
>>
>>30016787
I knew we should have just said "well, you're pretty, so I thought I'd make a dress that was pretty too"
>>
>>30016787
Well I guess they can't all be winners. That one was meant to be geniune.

Still I am proud of myself for my two good designs
>>
>>30016787
O-oh
>>
>>30016787
ouch

I liked the pocket.
>>
>>30016787
T-the real ones were the other two. I made two real ones and two joke ones. Yes, that. Let's go with that. OKAY DRAWING TIME OVER HUG ME NOW.
>>
>>30016848
>>30016895
It looks like we may need a strawpoll on this one
>>
>>30016895
Lets drop the facade, she clearly saw through it with her multifaceted eyes anyways.

And it's ok if this isn't our talent! She'll still want our love. She'll still want US.
>>
>>30016967
You might be right, let's wait for Mora on this one.

>>30016974
I agree.
>>
>>30016967
How about the lie for a few seconds and then immediately crumble and reveal the second one? We're insecure.
>>
>>30017202
OK but the important thing is we say we are still proud of doing well on the first 2
I know we are insecure but this seems like the perfect time to make the first step to recovery
>>
>>30017217
Sounds good. And by combining the two it becomes a gradual first step.
>>
>>30017228
Agreed.
>>
>>30004743
>I think I was mostly concerned that if people thought one of the players was out to make it lewd they would get paranoid.
You know I honestly cannot argue with that logic. it was absurd of you to continue after nobody believed you (although in hindsight I do believe you. I just got real jumpy because I really do not like foalcon) but your initial reasoning was fine.
>>
>>30016895
We don't want to be too clingy... Other parents didn't like that.

... By the way we should try making the hoodie for Sweetie Bell, we could be hoodie friends... Friends give each other gifts right?
>>
>>30017526
>We don't want to be too clingy... Other parents didn't like that.
O-oh, right.
>>
>>30017526

> She doesn't like all of them

"It's okay Ava, I'm not really upset. Like I said, I'm good at not being good! So I'm used to it.

> Give her a big smile to try to make her feel better for ripping on your designs.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12897453
Vote, vote, vote!
>>
>>30017924
Well, it's not like we expected to be good at this, like >>30017554 said.

That said, I support >>30017554
>>
>>30017554
> Rarity is super confused how Cuddlebug is anxiously worried that Ava would think she's upset.
> Rarity is double confused when Cuddlebug gives a giant smile to try and reassure Ava
> Rarity is triple confused when the smile and sentiment is actually genuine.
> Ava is just trying not to burp from all the love.
>>
>>30018017
What would a love burp even be like?
>>
>>30017924
I vote for all three of those things in the order you put them.
>>
>>30018115
Also a good option
>>
>>30018115
Maybe just the first two.
as >>30017202 said
>>
>>30018113
A blushy hiccup?
>>
>>30017924
I like >>30017202
>>
It looks like us being so used to being crushed that we don't even get upset about it is winning.
>>
>>30018132
This.
>>
>>30018162
It is not being used to being crushed. it is learning to be proud of the two good designs we did.
>>
I don't want the break down. It's not like we were expecting this to be successful anyways. It was just something Sweetie Belle and Rarity had us do to eat time.

Not to mention it'd make Ava super embarrassed, and might make Rarity dislike her.

The fact she let us come with her to work means she loves us a lot. So we should just accept what she thinks and just be happy she's willing to talk to us at all.
>>
>>30018192
Agreed.
>>
File: Capture.png (21KB, 658x411px)
Capture.png
21KB, 658x411px
Been about fifty minutes. I think that's enough time.
Looks like we're gonna be a big girl. Can't wait to write it tomorrow.
>>
File: 1493256732990.png (1MB, 5000x3546px)
1493256732990.png
1MB, 5000x3546px
>>30018205
> Tomorrow
> Tomora

NOOOOOOOO
>>
>>30018113
Now I'm just thinking of a pony belching out positive statements.
>>
>>30018289
I'm thinking of a burp and a little heart floating out.
>>
>>30018751
> Aggressive hiccups, with hearts.
>>
>>30018113
A burp with pink gas forming a love heart, smelling like whatever the one smelling it likes most
>>
Bep
>>
File: IMG_6359.png (673KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_6359.png
673KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: IMG_6359.jpg (71KB, 750x1118px)
IMG_6359.jpg
71KB, 750x1118px
>>
>>30020716
>>
>>30021232
>>
>>30022090
>>
You think about how to approach this shocking statement Ava just made. On the one hoof, you made two outifts she really liked. On the other, she thinks that two of the ones you worked really hard on, the ones you had her in mind for when you drew them, are a joke. Something to be laughed at and forgotten. Of course, if you hadn't played it off as a joke, maybe she wouldn't think that, dear sweet princess above, why do you have to be so dense.
It's a strange mixture of pride and sadness and it wells up inside you, swirling, churning, fit to burst from it's onset. It came, it stayed, and it's now threatening to fly out of you in very unpleasant ways if you don't find a way express how you feel right now. You want to scream, you want to cry and apologize, curl up into a little ball and just d-- forget everything, you mean.
Or... do you? You're not even sure if you want to do any of that. It wouldn't feel good, it wouldn't look good, and it would probably make Ava look like an awful... No. No crying or screaming. That just... it just doesn't feel right. Not now.
"Well, to be honest, Ava." ,you start, the words flowing from your mouth calmly, unnaturally. "Those weren't really jokes?"
"Oh?"
"I made them because I thought that a dress designed after you would be really pretty. Cause, you know... I think you're pretty."
"O-Oh."
"But, I guess they didn't turn out so great. That's fine though, because you like the first two. And, even though I'm not very good at this, or anything really, I still made something good enough that you liked it. And, that's pretty good, I think. ...Isn't it?"
But you don't get an answer from Ava. Not immediately anyway. She's staring at you, not blankly, but... not with a ton of emotion. Her eyes are twitchy, and she seems to be shaking, very slightly. And when she does speak, its with a... rather choked tone.
"Ki...Cuddle Bug, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have laughed at your drawings. I... I'm sorry."
>>
>>30023120
Is ok. It's my own fault for playing the first one off as a joke.
>>
>>30023120
Better get rid of the 'jokes' before anyone else sees them and starts laughing or worse.
>>
>>30023120
Ask if she's alright. She seems to sense our inner turmoil that we are having. Reassure her that's it's okay. We don't love her any less at all. She's still that parent who decided to care for us.
>>
>>30023120
Tell her it's ok.
>>
>>30023413
I don't think all that is necessary. Seems a tad excessive.
>>
>>30023221 >>30023330
>>30023413 >>30023414
>>30023475

"It's okay ,Ava." ,you assure her. So bizarre, that you're the one assuring her of anything. "It's my fault for joking about it."
"Well... maybe it is, just a little." Ava, concedes, jokingly. At least, you hope it's a joke "But I really should have known better. I should know better... on a lot of things, actually."
Ava stares at both the drawings, and keeps staring. You're not sure what she's trying to do, what information she's trying to gather from looking at you're pictures. But there's something in her eyes, something you can't really make out or understand, and aren't even really sure is there. It's not longing, it's not understanding, or happiness or sadness, or any emotion you can identify by name. It just... is. And whatever "it" is, worries you.
"Hey, Ava?" ,you say, trying to get her attention back. "Maybe we should get rid of these, uh, "jokes" before anypony else sees them."
"I kinda wanted to see them." ,You hear Sweetie Beele say behind you. You had almost forgotten she was there while almost freaking out about your pictures. "You think maybe I could?"
"U-Uh, well..."
Your non-answer trails off as both you an Sweetie Belle focus on Ava. But she's still focused the drawings. Disturbingly focused. It's starting to scare you a little.
It isn't lost as the doors into the room are swung wide open and Rarity comes walking back in her presence large, though her steps are dainty and demure.
"Pardon me, darlings, I've just come to check on the progress wi--"
She falls silent at seeing the intensity with which Ava stares at your pictures.
"Er... Ava, darling? Are you alright?"
No answer.
"Cuddle Bug?" ,Rarity directs at you. "What exactly is wrong with your mother?"
>>
>>30024058
Absolutely nothing, Miss Rarity. She's perfect.
>>
>>30024058
I uh, I think she's having a... um... moment of inspiration?
>>
>>30024058
I dunno. I called her pretty and then she said she should have known better and got all quiet.
>>
>>30024058
I'm... not sure.

>>30024083
Sounds like we just sucking up.
>>
>>30024229
It wasn't meant to be sucking up. She is experiencing deep regret right now. I want her to know how much we still love her.
>>
>>30024235
Hoe about just a hug? Speak through our actions, perhaps? Bug never struck me as one good with words.
>>
>>30024058
Say we don’t know and try to get Ava’s attention, give her a nudge and if that doesn’t work maybe move our hoop infant of her face to block her view.
>>
"Nothing, Miss Rarity." ,you say with a straight face and true emotions. "She's perfect." In your eyes, at least.
"Ah, well that's very sweet of you to say, Cuddle Bug, but what I mean is, why is she staring so intently at the picture in her hoof?"
You don't actually have an answer to that question.
"Well, I, uh, I called her pretty." ,you explain bashfully. "And then, she just... got all quiet. I don't know why. Did I say something wrong Miss Rarity?"
"Well, I would hope such a compliment wouldn't put Miss Riss in a state such as this." ,Rarity scoffs. "Else I don't know how she would fare as your mother."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Don't think about it too hard." ,she says. "All I mean to say is that I've never seen her like this, and I don't think a compliment would put her into such a catatonic state."
"Well, maybe... is she having some kind of inspirational moment?"
"That is a possibility." ,Rarity ponders. "But to understand what has inspired her so, I think I'll need to see that picture for myself."
Rarity's hoof moves slowly and sneakily towards the picture... oh no. She's gonna see what you drew. You have no idea if this will be a good thing or a bad thing, but you're fairly certain this is a thing you don't want. Or is ti? You have no idea. Do you just let this happen? Try to stop it? You're kind of freaking out internally, you've got to figure it out now!
>>
very tired, gonna pause
>>
>>30024525
What are you going to do, bite her on the leg and try to swipe the paper? Just let it happen. So you drew a bug dress and it weirded out your perfectly normal pony mom. It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
>>
>>30024525

"W-Wait. It's going to be a big surprise when- When Ava helps us make the dress become a real one! But it's a special project between just the two of us!"
Surely Rarity won't intrude on a filly's dreams of becoming a dress maker.
>>
>>30024525
Since she is still looking at the changeling one I think we should tell Rarity to please, please not look because we are embarrassed by it.
>>
>>30024525
Pretend to have an epiphany. Say you just realized the dress you drew looks like a changeling, Ava must be scared of lings.
>>
>>30025247
That might actually work. I mean, Rarity won't actually think she's standing there in fear, but she might think that Ava is weirded out that her kid drew a changeling dress.
>>
>>30024541
I agree. Making a big deal about it will just make it worse.
>>
>>30024533
>>
>>30026730
>>
>>30025313
I think so too.
>>
>>30025313
Yeah. Agreed. Don't make shit worse before you even hear her response.
>>
>>30027506
>>
>>30029099
>>
>>30029561
>>
>>30029991
>>
>>30030691
>>
>>30031342
dont die Mora
>>
>>30032337
It’s treason, then.
>>
Frozen changeling bump.
>>
>>30033904
changelingheart.exe has encountered an unexpected error
>>
>>30034193
Wake me up!
>>
>>30034858
(can't wake up)
>>
Ava is probably going through some weird changeling medical thing like molting or maybe just having a heart attack, who knows.
>>
>>30036632
>molting
Would it be creepy if we wanted to try and wear her shed carapace and pretend like we're her actual biological daughter?
>>
>>30036750
A bit, yes.
>>
>>30036760
Okay. Just checking. I still think it would be endearing too.
>>
Boop the moff
>>
>>30036750
It'd be super cute.
>>
>>30038341
>>
>>30039566
>>
>>30036750
I would laugh for days.
>>
>>30040259
>>
>>30041214
>>
>>30036750
Extra
>>
>>30042293
>>
>>30043905
>>
>>30024541 >>30024554
>>30024876 >>30025247

You know what? Why are you freaking out? There's really no reason to. It's not like you can stop her, so no point worrying, right? ...Right? Okay, so, maybe there's no reason not to worry, but there's definitely no reason to freakout and have a meltdown like you usually would. You need to come up with something to say, and quick, so Miss Rarity doesn't get suspicious of Ava. But what should you say? What could you say?
"Oh!" ,you say, a thought racing into your mind. "Miss Rarity, don't look at that!"
"What? Why not?" ,Rarity says, her voice getting a bit whiny.
"U-Uh, because, it's uh... A special project!"
"Oh, is it?"
"Y-Yeah, sure." ,you stammer, sort of just making it up as you go along. "Ava said she's gonna help me make the dress a real one. But it's supposed to be a special project between the two of us. No peeking!"
"What? Are you sure I can't see it?" ,Rarity pleads, her eyes getting wide and watery, kinda like a puppies.
"Very sure!"
"Awww." ,she moans, disappointed. "Well, I suppose that's fine, but...
"B-But what?"
"That doesn't explain to me why she won't even respond to me. I've never seen her like this, not once."
"Oh, uh, I can explain that too!" ,you say, not at all sure if you can explain it."
"Please do, Cuddle, darling."
"Well, it's kinda about the dress... but, I think it's okay to tell you."
"I promise I won't tell anypony." ,she whispers, leaning in close.
"Well... I think it's 'cause the dress I made kinda looks like... a changeling."
"Oh?"
"I think Ava might not like changelings. Maybe she's scared of them." ,you explain, the lie bitter on your tongue. The ridiculousness of it all is not lost on you.
"Oh, I see..." ,Rarity whispers. "I suppose that would make sense. I'll just leave you two to it then."
"Wait." ,Ava says, her attention finally off the picture. "As buggy as this dress is, I think it could benefit from the Rarity touch. "
"What do you think, kiddo? You mind if I show Miss Rarity?"
>>
>>30044958
Y-yeah, I guess so. I-if you're comfortable with it too.
>>
>>30044958
"But our special project..."
[mighty sigh]
"Okay."

Try to sell it.
>>
>>30044958
Uh, if you're sure...
>>
>>30044958
Remember, it looks buggy because WE'RE a bug. Not Eva. She was just moved by the fact that we would look to changelings in our desire to belong or some shit like that. Cuddle Bug. Not Eva bug.
>>
>>30044958
That sounds good.
>>
>>30044958
Your alive! I mean umm yeah if it's ok with you I hope I didn't upset you too badly.
>>
>>30044958
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>30044984 >>30045032
>>30045055 >>30045109
>>30045113 >>30045178
>>30045262

"B-But Ava..." ,you start to whine and complain, feigning hurt feelings. You even sigh, a great, deep, heaving sigh filled with longing and disappointment. These emotions aren't faked, but nopony else has to know that. "I guess it's okay..."
"Good to hear." Ava says, handing the paper drawing over to Rarity. "Trust me, kiddo, she'll like it."
"I'm sure I will." ,Rarity affirms. But just as Ava before her, Rarity's face seems to fly through a flurry of expressions, some content, some distraught, and some that make it seem like she just had a cheap meal at a less than stellar restaurant and is feeling the consequences. Each expression has a noise to accompany it, a "hmm" or an "ehhh" or and "ecch". Some seem approving, some disapproving, but they interchange and intermingle with such rapidity, that it's hard to get a read on what she thinks. It's kinda making you self-conscious. Well, more-so than usual.
But before you can break down into anervous wreck about how bad your drawings are, Ava puts a hoof around you silently. She drawws you in, close to her. You can feel her... shaking. You don't know what it is, why she is, but... when you get close to her... it helps her stop. Whatever had her so shaken, you being there for her is helping to stop it. So... you just let her hold you.
"Hmmm..." ,Rarity muses, for the last time. "Well, first things first, these designs are, er... Well, they were clearly designed by a child. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, given that you are a child. There's certainly potential here, Cuddle Bug, for a rather interesting concept. One I'm rather eager to expand upon. In fact...
"I believe...",she continues, interrupting herself. "I do believe this little drawing of yours has given me an epiphany! I know it's a private project, but when inspiration strikes, you must strike back quickly. Would you mind terribly if took this and improved on it?"
>>
>>30045516
Not at all, Miss Rarity.
>>
>>30045516
I would be honored.
>>
>>30045516
Sure. Can we have the original back when you're done?
>>
>>30045516
Sure, miss Rarity.

Ask away if she is ok and hold her tight.
>>
>>30045882
Mean't Ava, not "away"
>>
>>30045516
O-okay can I see what you design when it's done?
>>
>>30045516
Only if the final product comes in filly sizes too.
>>
>>30046078
Dis
>>
>>30046078
"Look Ava! I'm just like you!"
HNNNNNNGGG
>>
>>30045526 >>30045551
>>30045573

"N-Not at all, Miss Rarity." ,you say, relieved that this worked out the way it did. "I would be honored if you did." And you really would. "Oh, but it has to come in filly sizes!" You're surprised she had any good things to say about it, let alone that it inspired her.
"Wonderful." ,Rarity says, her voice getting high with excitement. "I'll get on it right away. I just know you'll be absolutely stunned by--"
"Wait, Miss Rarity." ,you interrupt, very sure of what you're about to ask.
"Hmm?"
"When you're done... could you give me back the drawing? It's very important to me."
"Oh, of course, Cuddle, darling. It's very clear to me how much this... how it... hmm..."
Rarity seems to lose focus, as Ava catches her eye. She isn't shaking anymore... at lest, not as much as she was. But she's still holding you close, like some kind of security blanket. When you look up to her, you can see her eyes are closed. Not tightly, but...
"Ava?" ,you say, trying to get her attention again. "Are you okay?"
"...Yeah, I'm okay, Cuddle Bug." ,she answers.
"Are you sure about that,Ava?" ,Rarity asks.
"Yes..., I'm fine."
"I'm not quite sure I believe you, Ava. You've been actin quite strangely, as of late. And as upset as I am that you pulled a stunt like you did last week, so close to the release of my new line... well, I know that this just isn't you."
"I don't know what has you so stressed, but I think it's safe to say you need a break of some sort. Perhaps some time to spend with your daughter, hmm?"
"...Miss Rarity?"
"I'm not one to reward outbursts, but you clearly need some time to yourself, Ava. I'll give you a week to pamper yourself and that precious little filly of yours, but after that, I'll be expecting a model worker. I trust we have an understanding?"
"I.. um, yes. We do. Thank you, Miss Rarity."
"Of course." ,she says. "Enjoy yourself, Ava."
"Uh... I will, I guess. Do you, uh... You want to head out, kiddo?" ,Ava asks, slightly stunned.
>>
>>30046152
Sure!
Bye, Sweetie Belle, bye, Miss Rarity.
>>
>>30046152
Sounds like a plan.
Lets wait a few days to ask about last weeks outburst.
>>
>>30046152
Wow, a whole week of nonstop mom! Miss Rarity is kinda weird, but pretty nice.
>>
>>30046171
>>30046216
>>30046302

"Yeah, sure." ,you reply, not sure what to make of this situation. "Let's go."
You're kind of curious about what happened last week, but you think you'll wait a couple days before asking about it. It seems to be a touchy subject, to say the least. And you don't want to upset Ava so soon into her vacation.
In any case, you're pretty excited at the prospect of a whole week of nonstop mo--... Ava. Nonstop Ava... no. No, she's mom. She's your mom, that's how you're going to think of her. Even if the word makes her uncomfortable, there's no way to stop you from thinking of her that way.
And you wonder what Miss Rarity's deal is. She's kinda weird; really into dresses. But, she seems pretty nice. You wonder if--
"Hey, wait!" ,Sweetie Belle shouts. "I still haven't helped you find your special talent. I can't just let you go without trying some more stuff."
"O-Oh, well, I--"
"Rarity, you have to let me go with them!" ,Sweetie insists.
"I don't know, Sweetie. I know this is what you do, but it seems a bit intrusive, no?"
"I mean, I guess. But, we barely did anything and I won't feel right unless I help her find her purpose."
Rarity sighs at this. "I suppose I could allow you to spend some time with them later, once I'm not as busy, but--"
"Maybe even a sleepover?!" ,she asks with enthusiasm.
"Well, that's entirely up to Ava and Cuddle Bug, now isn't it?"
>>
>>30046152
That sounds good but I have to say goodbye to my new friend first.
>>
>>30046425
I would rather spend this ime with Ava but maybe we can work it out some other time.
>>
>>30046425
I want to say yes but we should ask Ava first, there might be some difficulty with her being unable to keep her disguise over night.
>>
>>30046425
Some other time, yeah. Might be fun.
>>
>>30046425

Agreed with >>30046447
>>
>>30046451
This.
>>30046447
Also this.
>>29995324
And this.
>>
>>30046425
Maybe in a few days, we still want to spend some mother daughter time too!

... Also the sleep over should clearly happen at somewhere OTHER than our house. It's big enough for a Mare and Filly but not a guest.
>>
>>30046440 >>30046447
>>30046451 >>30046453
>>30046521 >>30046978

You want to say yes. But... yes? No? No. Definitely no. Sweetie Belle is nice, but... you want to spend this free time with Ava. Who knows when you'll have another opportunity like this? Never? Never. Probably never. Can't waste the chance.
"I've got no issue." ,Ava says. "Place is a bit of a mess, but I could clean, I guess."
"Well..." ,you start, unsure how to say this after Ava approved. "I kinda just.. wanna spend time with Ava, you know? We haven't had much of it together and I just... well... you know?" You couldn't have explained that more poorly if you tried. But, it seems to have come across just fine.
"Oh." ,Sweetie says, rebuffed, but not disappointed. "WEll, that's okay. You've got a whole week off, and it just so happens, I'll be in town with my sister for another week."
"Don't you have school or something?" ,Ava asks.
"Sweeties school had an awful Terrormite infestation." ,Rarity explains. "We have top ponies back in Ponyville taking care of the issue, but as you might guess, it's... well, it's going to take a while."
"Ah. Well, then," Ava responds. "How about later this week? Wednesday good for you?"
"Wednesday's fine." ,Rarity says.
"O-Okay." ,you say. "Wednesday."
"Great!" ,Sweetie says. "I'll see you Wednesday, Cuddle. And I promise, we'll find your talent, no matter what!"

Your goodbyes said, and Sweeties wild claims about finding your talent out of the way, you and Ava depart from Rarity for You. Your stay here was remarkably short, much shorter than you thought it would be. But, as short as it was... you certainly came away with a lot. You had fun drawing, you get to spend a whole week with Ava, and you aren't sure, but... you think you made a friend.
As you step into the street, you are bombarded once more by the sights and sounds. It overwhelms you again, but you are quickly soothed, as wordlessly, Ava hoists you onto her back.
"Let's go, kiddo." ,she says.
This is nice.
>>
That's it for this thread; there's not enough space left to go anywhere else.
Thanks for playing!
>>
>>30047285
Thanks for running!
>>
>>30047285
Mora pls, don't do it. You shouldn't have to die just because the thread will!
>>
>>30047285
Thanks again for running it's nice to have a feels and cute quest.
Any idea when the next installment might be?
>>
>>30048332
You should give darkest hour a try, that's cute.
>>
>>30048961
You jest but the most recent two prompts in Darkest Hour really were cute.
>>
>>30048963
He's trying to branch out so he has more than just edgelords playing. Seems to be working out pretty well so far.
>>
>>30050182
It disappoints me a little he would adjust the quest just because of memes, I thought he used that silly poll just because He did not know nobody expected him to.
>>
File: woonaswydt.jpg (77KB, 496x475px) Image search: [Google]
woonaswydt.jpg
77KB, 496x475px
>>30052532
>>
>>30052535
Oh FUCK I forgot we were supposed to let it die.
>>
>>30052594
We all forget sometimes.
>>
>>30053419
Happens to the best of us.
>>
I demand fourteen more posts of quality moff thread.
>>
>>30054752
Now you demand 13
Bumping faggot
>>
'm posting this to bump the thread, but also to help give some publicity to another thread on /mlp/ which can be found here >>30041720

The OP of that thread would really appreciate it if you could take a moment check it out and take the poll that they've made. You can find more information about it in the thread itself. Even if you don't want to take the poll, you can help out by using this copypasta whenever you bump a thread on /mlp/ until May 14th, after which point the poll will close. Please only use this copypasta if you were otherwise going to bump a thread without contributing content to prevent spam.
>>
>>30055726
no fuck we were so close. You wern't meant to bump it.
>>
I like sad moffs.
>>
>>30056500
>>
>>30056588
>>
>>30056592
>>
>>30056600
>>
>>30056603
>>
>>30056606
>>
>>30056607
>>
>>30056609
>>
>>30056614
>>
>>30056618
Loved the thread but it's time for it to go.
>>
I think we have proven our dedication and appreciation here today.
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.