[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reverse Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 92

This is why we can't have nice things edition.

Prev: >>2993953

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvk
>>
Prev: >>29939353
sorry about that
>>
Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv

Fix it already fuck
>>
Also, im fairly certain that faggot from last thread is bump killing us, this is the third time in what, 2 days?
>>
Dead generals deserve dead threads. It's only natural for shitty generals like this one.
>>
>>29948809
we are definitely being targeted.

the bump killing guy is probably the same faggot who keeps saying "RGRE is dead!" over and over.

and there he is! -> >>29948838
>>
>>29948701
RGRE isn't dead, /mlp/ is.
>>
>Anon is constantly catcalled as he passes a local construction site
>Decides to fight the system by applying for a job there
>He's surprised when he gets the job with absolutely no trouble
>He's harassed constantly by the mares while on the job
>"Hey sugardick, pass me the mortar, ey?"
>"Bring that tight ass over here and hold this end of the rope, why dontcha?"
>"Mind if I sit on your face while you lay back and rivet the underside of this beam, smoothsack?"
>>
>>29948701
The lack of a "d" at the end of reverse threw me off while searching fro the thread
>>
>>29948855
I'm neither those two people (the RGRE is ded and the bump-killing guy), though I do desire much to see RGRE to die or get better taste in green. Love and Powerlifting especially is trash.
>>
File: 1395070758385.png (51KB, 1738x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1395070758385.png
51KB, 1738x1070px
>>29948855
Yeah, I figured that's what was happening. Activity is more or less the same as it's always been yet it keeps somehow being knocked off the board? I don't think so.
>>
>>29948838
Dude how dead are you inside that you just go around bothering others?
>>
>>29949072
Autism is a terrible thing.
>>
>>29948838
Look it's not a shitty general just a shitty population.
>>
>>29948783
Come over
>>29948835
I have a fixed link
>>
>>29948701
I like how the post you actually linked to is mocking someone's failure.
>>
Something strange is definitely happening with the threads, I was actually keeping an eye on the last one and it went from page 5 to archived within 20 minutes which is pretty irregular for this board.
>>
>>29949161
Why didn't someone notice? Haven't we got enough posters that at least one of them would glance at the thread within that 20 minutes and bump it back to page 1?
>>
>>29949175
Is it possible that someone uses multiple devices to bump other threads, and then makes screenshots to brag about how much they don't care?
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1486965845578.jpg (159KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
1486965845578.jpg
159KB, 1024x753px
>Be Applejack.
>Be struggling with your estrus on a hot summer day.
>Jump into water trough to cool down.
>It barely helps.
>Look up and see Anon.
>He's wandering around the farm.
>Half naked.
>And sweaty.

"Sweet Celestia, Ah'm but a mortal mare!"

>rape.
>>
>>29949260
silly Applejack you can't rape the willing
>>
I followed Ghouls here and have come to really like a couple of the greens so far. FleurXPhotogAnon and GildaXHunterAnon come to mind. I still consider myself a newfag here but I'd be happy to pitch in and try to keep the thread alive. If anything with just a simple bump if I catch it in time. BTW, does this thread have a lower bump limit or is it just getting knocked of the board because of faster threads?
>>
>>29949369
I smell sabotage.
>>
>>29949369
currently we have reason to believe that someone else is trying to bump every other thread to push us off the board entirely.
>>
>>29949374
*Frrrrrt*
>>
>>29949394
Maybe it's sort of like during the S6 premiere when someone(presumably) got pissed that the board as a whole didn't give a shit about the new episodes and was sticking to the generals, and began nuking all the highly active ones.
>>
What he fuck is going on, we had over thirty people when I went to sleep last thread, HOW ARE WE STILL DYING?!
>>
>>29949090
Nope, turns out we were being targeted.
>>
>>29949187
Like a certain Asian guy doing it the last two threads? There is that other guy going around to other threads and leaving a random word. Might be in on it.
>>
>>29949429
Well there are always a lot of extraneous threads after a new episode but I also agree that some of the other mlp threads I've seen don't seem to really be all that interesting.
>>
>>29949394
You know, I was wondering why odd threads like "pussy magnet" or "..mean by this" seemed to be getting more traction lately. Not to sound 'Illuminati" but maybe you're on to something.

I was saddened when I RGRE disappeared. I like stories that flip conventional concepts on their head and the discussions that can be borne from them.

Also, is there an updated pastebin list. The one in the OP seems outdated already.
>>
>>29949581
We probably aren't. I think it's just new people posting lots of new threads when the new episodes come out.
>>
>>29949429
Maybe, but this shit is so similar I think it might be a group of autistic fucks actually succeeding recently rather than it being a new thing. Ever see the random guy that posts nonsense words in ever other thread? Might have something to do with him.
>>
>>29949612
That is way to convenient, when the last new episodes came out it NEVER got this bad. Someone or some group is fucking with us. In light of this, I am staying in both new RGRE threads to keep them up as a experiment.
>>
>>29949633
Huh if that's the case we've weathered far worse bullshit I think. A bit of vigilance and we'll make it famalam
>>
>>29949649
True enough, and speaking of that, I just found a tripfag in the other thread trying to say let it die. Everyone come check it out, you know, before the faggot deletes his post.
>>
>>29949668
Nevermind, its just a regular tripfag. my bad.
>>
>>29949633
Yup I just took a look at the catalog, I think someone's trying to shit up the board.
>>
>>29949633
Yup I just took a look at the catalog, and I agree someone is trying to shut up the board
>>
So many threads reporting early deaths.
>>
>>29949687
>>29949698
The Discord fag may have been a moron but it looked like he actually like the thread, so if it isn't him, then where would the shitposters be coming from? Wait, isn't it close to school breaks everywhere? In any case, do we have an idea on how the thread is being snipped?
>>
>>29949687
yeah, that's what I mean in >>29949610 . There's a bunch of crap threads and then those threads seem to get a dozen or so replies. It's almost like the whole board is suffering from them.
>>
>>29949720
Really? Which ones?
>>
>>29949726
Actually, yeah. We're at the tail end of "Spring Break" season here in the states.
>>
>>29949748
Maybe some nu males are targeting the, and lets be honest here, male fantasy thread? Unless they have some other autistic reasoning, then that might be a part of it.
>>
>>29949748
That would explain it, but still a good idea to watch things.
>>
Then I guess all that leaves us to do now is decide which thread will make the new one. Seeing as this one was up first I see no reason not to have it be set up here, then I will take the link to the other thread and we can merge up again after the experiment is done. Unless there is a different idea to come up later this should be a non issue.
>>
Are other threads discussing this same issue?
>>
>>29949792
None that I go too, I hang out at six others and they get bumped regularly, as far as I can tell we might be the only ones experiencing this issue.
>>
>>29949810
Huh that's a bit troubling, but I'm glad that not everyone is being targeted.
>>
>>29949854
Yeah, this would get pretty annoying otherwise. So will this be the main content thread then? If so I'll just copy paste whatever comes up and bring over to the second one so people splitting up the watch shifts have something to do.
>>
>>29949871
Ya I think so, this one has the most replies.
>>
File: 1460399187479.jpg (118KB, 456x412px) Image search: [Google]
1460399187479.jpg
118KB, 456x412px
stay sharp boys.
>>
>>29949885
Alright then. Back to the waiting.
>>29949900
Your dub dubs give me confidence.
>>
>>29949900
I'm ready for the storm!
>>
>>29949937
I was on phone here is a better pic.
>>
>>29949810
>>29949871
>>29949885

I visit four others regularly myself. I'll make this my fifth then.

>>29949900
Your dubs speak the truth.

>something I've done in other threads.
Yea though we walk in the shadow in the valley of the clueless newfag, we shall fear no shitpost for the writefags and the drawfags art with us. Their mice and their keyboards, they comfort us. -Ramen
>>
You know what annoys me? Sci fi aliens. They're always so lame. Dragons with hooves? Griffons with two heads? Seriously?
What are the chances of an alien species even resembling our biology, anyway? Our air would probably be poison to them!
>>
>>29950232
Moonie, your going into a rant again, Twilight is trying to describe the prison guard. Will you at least TRY to ignore the inconsistences? I'll eat you out during the snack break if you behave.
>>
>>29950255
>roleplaying
Kill yourself
>>
Alien Anon in RGRE
He was sent to a distant star system to survey the most likely uninhabited planet for possible human colonization and now has been thrust into a diplomatic role with these quadrupedal aliens. All he wanted was a job that had some peace and quite.
>>
>>29950321
>quite what?
>>
>>29950312
What? Are you high?
>>
>>29950321
Who would Anon be seduced by first, or have attempts at seducing? Which race would try to get in on the alien dick? Would Anon even be able to meet with the changelings?
>>
>>29950338
Sorry, long lurker but just tried to post a prompt.
It was my formatting wasn't it?
>>
>>29948915
Man, if I were in Anon's shoes and I was getting catcalled by mares because they thought I was attractive, I'd play it up.

>"Oh stop it girls. Ooooops, looks like I dropped a quarter. I better pick it up. Don't stare now~. (>_<)"
>>
>>29950363
Depends greatly where he makes first contact I suppose. Also there is the consideration if the gender ratios are like ours or if it is skewed like many stories here.
>>
File: 1nvxsc.jpg (45KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1nvxsc.jpg
45KB, 500x437px
>>29950321
>>
>>29950393
kek

You know what. I think you're right. I probably would too.

>Anon walks past some mares on his way to the supply trailer and says loudly.
"I need a long screw."
>>
>>29950338
Oh I just realized my error. Ha silly me
>>
>You push the heavy doors and walk into the well decorated office of the resident alien, Anon.
>It's dimly lit with just a little light shining through.
>Bookshelves line the walls, their contents sorted by topic, then author, then alphabetically.
>Anonymous is sitting behind his desk, reading through a
>"Good afternoon Twilight."
"Good afternoon, Anon."
>"I'm glad to see you back here again." He says, placing the book he was reading back on the shelf.
>Taking a seat on the couch, you lie back and get comfortable.
"I don't think I was a good mother to Spike."
>"Well, that is sudden, why would you say that?"
"Did you know that spike was given to me as a filly?"
>"No."
"The Princess gave him to me as a test."
>Anonymous makes a couple of scribbles on his notepad, gesturing for you to continue.
"I was supposed to hatch him, it was supposed to be a hard test that would have took me years to complete. But I hatched him anyway."
>"So would you say Spike was an unwanted addition in your life?" Anonymous asks with an arched eyebrow, jotting something down on his notepad.
>You pause, taking a look within yourself.
>Was spike unwanted?
>No
>Unexpected, sure, but not unwanted.
"No, I mean, I did have some difficulty raising him, but I never thought he was unwanted."
>Anonymous uses his pen to jot down something on his notepad again, with a curious look on his face.
>He does that a lot
"But as a filly, I didn't think to read any parenting guides. I just raised him however I wanted to."
>"And how was that Twilight?
"Exacly the opposite of how my mother did." you sigh, looking at the ceiling.
>A moment of awkward silence passes.
>"Why don't you tell me a little about your mother? What do you think about her?"
"...
>>
>>29950613
"I love my mother, I just don't agree with her... methods of parenting."
>"Why not?"
"Well, she-"
>She always wanted you to play hoofball with the other fillies?
>She wanted you to stop reading comics and get a coltfriend?
"-she wasn't the best parent, and when I was a filly, I didn't want to raise spike like my mother raised me, always telling me what to do, when to do it.
"And now I've become just like my mother, and maybe ruined him."
>"Ruined him?"
"He's just so, so..."
>"So?"
"So marely."
>"And why do you think that ruined him, Twilight?"
"He barely has any stallion friends! How is that healthy for a male his age? My parenting books all say that children should have friends of the same gender. But he's always with the cutie mark crusaders."
>"Well, there aren't many colts in the town. Could it be that he doesn't really have that big a pool to pick form?"
"Maybe, but then there was that thing with Rarity. What if he grows up and starts chasing after older mares?"
>Anon sighs and puts down his notepad, taking off his glasses and placing them beside his notepad.
>"You're overreacting, Twilight. Let's take a deep breath."

>"The solution to your troubles are simple, Twilight."
"It is?" You ask, looking away from the ceiling, directing your attention at Anonymous.
>"Yes, it has been right in front of us this whole time," he says, getting up from the armchair. "We have just chosen to ignore it, that's all."
>He places his notebook on the table, and walks towards the window, pulling down the blinders.
>Sunlight seeps into the room from the crack, causing him to squint.>"Your problems stem from your childhood."
>He shuts the blinders and walks back into his red, quilted armchair, picking up the notebook.
>"How you were raised and how much attention you were given."
"I don't understand. I though we were talking about Spike?"
>"We still are, but the problem lies within you."
>>
>>29950624
"I don't understand."
>"You see, deep down, you want to have sex with your father."
"WHAT!?"
>"It's all very simple, you resent your mother as an authority figure that has denied you what you want, which is sex with your father."
"Bu- No! I don't want to have sex with my father!"
>"That's what you want to think. Or rather, it's what society has thought you to think. Surely you have had dreams about your father?"
"I have never!"
>"Yes you have."
"NO!"
>"Twilight..."
"Alright! So maybe I have, but that doesn't prove anything! This conversatiohn has nothing to do with Spike!"
>"Actually, this has everything to do with Spike. You see, you are trying to reenact your childhood through Spike, with you playing the role of the strict mother. You secretly hope that he will live out your fantasy of having sex with your father by having sex with you."
"I- No, you- WHAT!?"
-------
Aand I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>29950628
Well I'm starving for content
>>
>>29950628
The scary thing is, there are psychiatrists who actually believe this. These people can prescribe you drugs or have you committed.
>>
>>29950613
through a what?
>>
>>29950817
Use your imagination
>>
Hey guys, wanna know why your thread is dying?
>>
>>29950804
God loves merica, and all that shit.
>>
>>29950848
Do tell us.
>>
>>29950848
because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>29950836
Applejacks hat? The pone has amazing hair and would make a comfy scarf when cuddling.
>>29950875
Kek.
>>
>>29950628
>"Why don't you tell me a little about your mother?
Had an idea where this was going
And that got me, despite how obvious it should have been, given the thread theme.
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>29949369
Glad to have you Anon.

In this last week specifically RGRE has gone from routinely hitting bump limit in about three days or so to dying like clockwork every night, so it seems like there's some weirdness going on. Either from late night spam boards/posting and episode discussion, a too-high concentration of burgers in thread who tend to die out en masse when they need sleep, targeting because of butthurt, or a combo of those. If you like the content I'd just tell you to hang out and sit tight. Excluding the current weirdness the writefags in this thread can be slow but are fairly consistent. Ghouls, as an example, has a habit of going dark and then reappearing. LaP is the most consistent contributor.

>>29949610
Outdated how? The 'alive' list and the 'last posted' dates on it may be a little a little random to update but the writefags are pretty much all there.
>>
>>29950628
This is amusing.
Write more things.

>>29950848
Because not enough of us are writing things to put in it.

>Day bathhouse in Equestria
>Be Pone at the bathhouse
>Getting some wash and bathe and soak done
>The water is warm.
>Like warm water warm.
>You are in the warm water being comfy.
>You have your warm, you have your duckey, you have your heated rock, you have your nearby towel, you have your comfy.
>C O M F Y.
>The pouring water from the warm water dispenser pipe blocks out the noise from elsewhere.
>You stay here in the comfy for a while.
>Then somepony comes in.
>It's that one pony who isn't actually a pony.
>You try to ignore them and remain comfy.
>They get into the water next to you.
>You both remain in the water for a while
>You later fuck the not pony in the locker room because bathhouses are lesbo.
>>
>>29951073
Speaking of, what bar did you empty out after taking so long to drop by?
>>
>>29951073
Okay Anons, I'm heading off to bed, stay vigilant.
>>
>>29951252
We'll try>>29951252
>>
Anyone notice a newfag getting lost, he's over in the second thread trying to make it die.
>>
>>29951073
where the hell have you been!?

were you out there having a life!?
>>
>>29951447
kek
call him a faggot
>>
>>29945563
Was a great short story, even if Starlight was little passive since you're uncomfortable with her characterization. Watch the new seasons, Anon.
>>
>>29951458
Already done, he's yelling an calling me an autist.
>>
>>29951638
What cant be seen is Anon off to the side rubbing her ears while masturbating in her face.
>>
>>29951638
I wanna sink my fingers into her marks.
>>
File: 1487518086107.png (361KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1487518086107.png
361KB, 1280x853px
>>29951638
>>29951647
Imagine all the erotic things that could be done with them. I wonder if they're sensitive.
>>
>>29950393
>Distracting construction workers in a dangerous environment
fucking kill yourself
>>
“So the teenagers cling to each other as Jason bursts through the door brandishing his machete.”
>The color drained from Fluttershy’s face and Rainbow Dash, the mare that proclaimed that she wasn’t scared of anything, ducked under the pillow she was holding to her chest earlier.
>You might have been an grown man, but you said screw it when the six invited you to a sleepover.
>The ulterior motive behind the invitation was apparent to you however.
>These girls were thirsty for a stallion of any kind.
>And due the lack of any viable options in the town of Ponyville, they decided you were a suitable alternative.
>”T-that wasn’t scary a-at all.”
>Twilight tried her very best to put on a brave face.
>Applejack betraying her truthful nature nodded vigorously in agreement, albeit her eyes kept shifting to the door of the room.
>”Cadence used to tell me scarier stories when I was a filly.”
>Puffing up and sticking out her chest tuft in a show of courage, Twilight attempted to stare you down now.
>But her very body betrayed her. Her wings were twitching and you could notice her ears turning every which way.
“Hmm, that might have been a little on the coltish side as far as stories go.”
>Sorry Luna, you’re going to have a busy night.
“How about I tell you about the nightmare on elm street? That one makes even poor stallions like myself scared.”
>>
Hate to interrupt you Heli, BUT CAN SOMEONE COLLECT THE NEWFAG OVER IN THE BACKUP THREAD?! The faggot is just shitposting now.
>>
>>29951803
"Alright girls, how about this one? It's called Me Tie Doughty Walker."
>>
File: 1395724024132.jpg (340KB, 816x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1395724024132.jpg
340KB, 816x1143px
>>29951803
>>The color drained from Fluttershy’s face and Rainbow Dash, the mare that proclaimed that she wasn’t scared of anything, ducked under the pillow she was holding to her chest earlier.
top cute
>>
>>29951803
heh, I like horror movie Anon. We should probably save this one for a Halloween special.
>>
>>29951803
kek man
>>
File: 820.png (139KB, 357x353px) Image search: [Google]
820.png
139KB, 357x353px
>>29951817
can't we just leave him there?

I mean if he's a shitposting retard...do we really want him back.
>>
File: get-o.gif (2MB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
get-o.gif
2MB, 500x238px
>>29951817
>>29951991
For (you)
>>
>>29951991
I guess, but I think he might be one of the subtle shitposters trying to sneak kill the thread.
>>29952008
Neat, but that guy probably wouldn't post without tripfagging. So I doubt its that fucker.
>>
>>29952008
You know, I want to be angry...
>>
>>29952021
Defend active writefags, not tripfags. The best writefags don't actually need to be defended. A tripfag isn't that lucky.
>>
White mares got ass
>>
They're also the lewdest. Truly the perfect horse wives
>>
Even the guards are little cuties
>>
>>29952339
>>29952313
>>29952292
>>29952267

>tfw you will never have a herd of supermodels, princesses, and fashion designers
>>
The shitpost threads outside are reaching critical mass

Batten down the hatches girls
>>
>>29950995
Thanks famalam. Yeah, someAnon mentioned in another thread that Ghouls likes to hoard updates and then firehose them. I've only read "Reassigned" and if that's an example of what to expect then waiting for an update should be worth it.
>>
>>29952546
Yeah, his updates take up like, a quarter of the thread.
>>
>>29952546
>>29952567
A shame Ephemeral is dead.
>>
>>29952586
And Amphetanon. Damn propeller took them.
>>
>>29949726
it's almost 1 month till classes end in the states, which frees up time to be an abhorrent twat
>>
File: 8945647.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
8945647.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>29952657
>>
>>29952586
>Ephemeral
Name sounds familiar.

So much in the pastebin list I don't know where to start. I like romance and 'slice of life' followed closely by adventure. Any recommendations?

Gotta step away from the keyboard for an hour or so. Stay sharp Anons.
>>
>>29952546
Ghouls is sorta working on a thing. He may not appreciate me mentioning it though. The guy struggles and if people ask him too much, he'll stress out and not finish it.

>>29952586
I'm pretty sure my last post record is accurate. Otherwise I have my reasons for not writing for RGRE for some time so I guess I'm 'dead' here. If I could write for every thread I want to, it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm slow so choices have to be made.

I make no excuse for bats. I'm just shit like that.

>>29952815
You may know me from the different thread discords. I shitpost in several. Otherwise, there's a hyper rare chance that you just read something I wrote.

>I like romance and 'slice of life' followed closely by adventure

You'll like almost everything then. Amphetanon is hands down my personal favorite followed by LaP (just read diggy hole first).

Frosty's good ol girls is great too. I can't think of too many writers I wouldn't recommend so just chugging through the longer stories in the pastebin will be enjoyable.
>>
>>29952878
HOLY SHIT A ZOMBIE
>>
File: Fucking discord.png (34KB, 1256x147px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking discord.png
34KB, 1256x147px
>>29952878
JUST LEAVE DISCORD! you piece of shit.

How many time we have to died!?
>>
>>29952907
Wow, you screenshot that? Well it exists which is nice. Credit to DSP for drawing Table Flip and being really amazing.
>>
>>29952940
>>29952940
Shoutout to our artfags, Дa здpaвcтвyeт Poccия
>>
>>29948701
The only thing worse than having a thread dying from lack of writefags, is dead writefags showing up out of nowhere to mention how all the damn activity has moved to their private Discord club.

Come hard, or not at all.
>>
File: 1812556161.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1812556161.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>29952940
>some unknown artist draws for him
>oc table flip
>he won't look at me
>secret club
>awkward silence
>felt like an eternity
>>
>>29952940
a cute
>>
>>29952988
It's one of his rgre greens related OC. And artist is known here...
>>
File: 1487262270359.gif (168KB, 1024x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1487262270359.gif
168KB, 1024x1058px
Usually ignore this thread cause it sounds gay.
But I'm a bit starved for green and can't sleep.
Anyone got a favorite story?
>>
File: barry o.jpg (60KB, 487x585px) Image search: [Google]
barry o.jpg
60KB, 487x585px
>>29953072
I hate to admit it, but that LaP guy writes nice eqgshit.
>>
Also based Pen-Pen did this one. Little more in character for her.
>>
>>29953113
>LaP guy writes nice eqgshit
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. LaP writes dogshit stories full of typos, bland characters and boring stories. The only """"substance"""" is the shitty wish-fulfilment he writes. He writes a lot though, and that's what's good about him.
>>
>>29953132
kek
thats cute
>>
File: OpkgjTy.png (166KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
OpkgjTy.png
166KB, 358x272px
>>29953139
I respectfully disagree.

17 diplomacy.
>>
>>29953139
He was really good, but he keeps doing blame prompts that I give 4/10, I'm not being going to lie, I was waiting "Leroy and Anon" and... oh my god... I can't not forget.... THE BROOM!?
>>
>>29953139
[high pitched screeching in the distance]
>>
>>29953113
Gonna pass on EQG. What about a writer or story with hooves?
>>
>>29953216
Try cow tipping by BrandNewWritefag
>>
>>29953216
>What about a writer or story with hooves?
Everyone. Including LaP, he's just the one that also does EQG stories.
>>
>>29953216
I would recommend Lap

he only wrote like 2 eqg story's
>>
>>29953139
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29953228
Its retard bait dude, just laugh at him for being stupid and move on.
>>
What is this the fastest thread right now? Thank nigs.
>>29953221
Gonna start here, cause specific recommendation.
>>29953224
>>29953223
Guess, LaP next.
Thanks yo.
>>
File: 1488249311703.jpg (2MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1488249311703.jpg
2MB, 3508x2480px
>Anon has the most well behaved students in all of canterlot High.
>Students that act up are sent to his class.
>They always come back smiling, relaxed and compliant.
>Even the worst offenders come back perfect role models.
>Celestia doesn't know how he does it, but she's extremely grateful.
>She believes Anons lessons have stopped a dozen would-be school shooters.
>>
>>29952878
We miss you, and please ignore the discord shitposter.
>>
>>29953329
That isn't the discord shitposter and he is very right. Being intentionally wrong does nothing.
>>
>>29953301
>he has fucked them all
>>
>>29953301
>>29953340
To be fair, that would be the best way to help stop this shit.
>>
>>29952986
Maybe the lack of activity stems from the fact that every green now is just the same rehashed concepts and every green that isn't the same formula is ignored. Maybe the writefags don't like RGRE's audience.
>>
>>29953362
Maybe your mother isn't RGRE enough.
>>
>>29953362
Not RGRE enough, get lost, if you don't like the general idea, don't stay here.
>>
Question for you big shits.

Do you like shorter green more often, or longer green less often? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>29953423
Shorter. Long stories get boring at some point eventually.
>>
>>29952292
>Molestia confirmed for biggest deviant in all of Equestria
>Anon assumed that marshmallow pones could never compete with humans in depravity
>He was wrong.
>>
>>29953430
I mean number of posts per update.
>>
>>29953423
Longer then>>29953438
no point having 20 separate updates when 5 or six big ones will do the job.
>>
>>29953438
Longer but with periodic im not dead posts so we dont forget its still being written
>>
>>29953423
I like long stories my famalam.
>>
>>29953432
We need a >green of this
NOW
>>
>>29953329
It's a given in this thread. Only annoying when it takes over conversation and stops good discussion. Don't respond to it and it'll get better with time.
>>
>>29953423
I prefer longer indepth ones, but that have a clear progression and end.
>>
>>29953464
Uh... No. That sounds incredibly shitty and just fapbait.
>>
>>29953487
so?
>>
>>29953475
Discord is unnecessary and should still be removed. It takes content and conversation outside the thread and deprives us of content. Its a cancer that needs to be gotten rid of. Just because you here talking after being confirmed dead and saying the ones there are doing exactly as was expected(nothing) doesn't help it. If they quit then that's fine, and they can fuck around in a useless hugbox, but if they want to be relevant then they can keep their shit here in the thread, which is what its for to begin with.
>>
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but there were a series of size measurements of the ponies given the height of a slanted 8ft candy cane. Does anyone have them?

I need them for...reasons
>>
>>29953494
Uh...that definitely wasn't us, but someone might have that?
>>
File: mlp_pone_sizing.jpg (3MB, 6000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_pone_sizing.jpg
3MB, 6000x2000px
>>29953494
Is it this?
>>
>>29953501
Oh hey, look at that. Someone did have it...why did you have that anyways?
>>
>>29953505
Well, why not?
>>
>>29953510
Fair enough, I was just morbidly curious.
>>
>>29953423
Depends on how regular the updates are.

Short green has the advantage of being more likely to actually finish, and do so within a relatively short time frame.

Long stories can be very satisfying, but updates between installments can take forever, and the risk of it just stopping without being finished goes up, which is maddening when it happens.

Short greens also seem to work better for kek worthy joke shorts. More serious/dramatic seems to work better in longer stories. Setting up a joke can be very fast, setting up maximum overfeel takes longer.
>>
File: Mlpheight.jpg (2MB, 1392x2290px) Image search: [Google]
Mlpheight.jpg
2MB, 1392x2290px
>>29953501
No, but it helps

The one I;m looking for was made in in response to pic being posted. WARNING: Lood comparisons
>>
File: thonkin hurd.png (57KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
thonkin hurd.png
57KB, 680x680px
>>29953430
>>29953443
>>29953453
>>29953460
>>29953482
>>29953518
Rly makes a man thonk.

Try not to let the thread die for a reward(?) in the next few w̶e̶e̶k̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ days
>>
>>29953574
See you next year senpaitachi.
>>
You know how women sexually eat candy canes, Ice cream, sausages, and other phallic shaped foods?
How would mares eating food like that be seen in RGRE?
>>
Hey, what do you guys think of the Google doc?
Are the Writefag entries accurate?
Should they be updated more?
Would like a couple of suggestions.
>>
>>29953615
you mean what foods would stallions be eating in front of mares
>>
>>29953626
I wanted to place more focus on the mares and what it would be like if they ate something phallic.
But sure, what foods will stallions eat?
>>
>>29953632
Licking the yogurt out of the cup
>>
>>29953632
tongue fucking donuts
>>
Depending upon the source material, a shot to the nuts in fiction can be seen as either highly dramatic, comedy relief, or just plain slapstick comedy.

How would a mare react? With horror?

Also, in reality, how would a mare react to seeing a stallion take a shot to the pills?
>>
>>29953667
Depends on if the stallion in question is named Zephyr or not.
>>
>>29953667
How would you react to a man punching a woman in the tits or kicking her in the cunt?
>>
>>29953632
Licking ice cream sandwiches.
>>
>>29953688
When I was younger, I thought a cunt punt wouldn't hurt much. All her sensitive bits are on the inside right?

Then I find out from girls that it still really fucking hurts. As does getting punched in the tits.

Though while men might be clueless about it being more than a mild inconvenience for a woman, mares would be a lot more likely to know that getting hit in the balls is excruciating for a stallion.
>>
>>29953709
the fact that someone getting nailed in the balls in real life is considered hilarious comedy disgusts me in the first place
>>
>Anon brings the magic of television to Equestria.
>Makes his own version of Baywatch but with more horse puns.
>He plays the lead role as the hot bimbo that runs in slowmo while his package bobs up and down because he is basically Pamela Anderson.
>Mares can't get enough of this show.
>Fillies hit their first estrus early just watching the show.
>Stallions can't stand this trash TV.
>"Think of the children!"
>>
>>29953688
Well, considering I'm an asshole, I'd laugh my ass off if I didn't know the woman. Maybe harder depending on who she was if I did know her.
>>
File: 1448728933710.png (399KB, 750x786px) Image search: [Google]
1448728933710.png
399KB, 750x786px
>>29953723
Yeah, I suppose I would too.
>>
>>29953720
>Makes his own version of Baywatch but with more horse puns.

Now I want a Horse Married With Children story with a horseshoe salesmare who peaked too fast in high school and who also dishes out insults to overweight colts buying said shoes.
>>
>>29953742
What show is that?
>>
>>29953775
Are you being stupid on purpose
>>
>>29953784
No, I'm just not American, and I don't watch television.
>>
>>29953786
Married with Children: https://youtu.be/hVg5QqJoxuU
>>
>>29953824
Huh, it's actually a show called "Married with Children."
I thought he was talking about a story about a pony married with children.
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (62KB, 680x928px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
62KB, 680x928px
>>29953786
American =/= "Only people who watch(ed) ____ Television series".

I'm American, and I watched "The I.T. Crowd", "Dr. Who (the original series)", and many more non-american shows.

And finally, even if everything I've said above were horrifically wrong/inaccurate...
...He specifically said "Horse Married With Children". The anon NAMED THE SHOW he was talking about!
>>
>>29953824
This show would be blasted off the air by SJWs.
>>
>>29953846
Yeah, kind of an old show now. Was around in the late 80s - 90s.

>>29953856
Which is why I'm glad it aired before the SJWs could REEEEE it off the airwaves.
>>
>>29953852
I was saying that
1. I'm not American.
2. I don't watch the television at all, period.
In conjunction with these two facts, it would mean that due to the socio-cultural difference and ignorance about the mentioned hobby, I do not have the prior schema to identify the television program mentioned, thus mistaking
>"a Horse Married With Children story with a horseshoe salesmare who peaked too fast in high school and who also dishes out insults to overweight colts buying said shoes"
as
>A story about a pony who is has peaked too early in life, and is now married with children, selling shoes for a living. Thus, the pony who is presumably unsatisfied with life, insults overweight ponies buying shoes from the shop as a form of catharsis. Which is also a parody of a presumably American Television show. Thinking of [Horse Married With Children] as bad punctuation.
Did that answer your question?
>>
>>29953894
I wouldn't worry too much about not knowing the show. It's been off the air for about 20 years now (think it ran from '87 -'97).
>>
File: lolwut monalisa.png (669KB, 660x990px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut monalisa.png
669KB, 660x990px
>>29953894
>2. I don't watch the television at all, period.
>on a board dedicated to the discussion of a TV show
>>
>>29953995
shut the fuck up and kill yourself, just because i discussion of a TV show that not mean i talk about Daaaymnn Jerry.
>>
>>29953894
>I'm not american
Well, clearly what Canada needs to do is annex the USA.
>>
>>29953786
>>29953852
>>29953894
This is exactly how I feel. Although I am from the Netherlands in Europe, I've always hated the name "Americans" being standardly used for people from the USA. But it is indeed hard to find a suitable other name that pronounces as easily. But I will keep writing "USAmericans" though, because that is doable.
>>
>>29954021
No thanks, truffles can go Fuck himself.
>>
>>29954034
Why do you dislike it, Anon?
>>
>>29954039
Honestly man, i think the only reason why he didn't, is because he had no idea who Justin Trudeau was. No more, no less?
>>
>>29954034
Goes to show what happens when you take a very long name. You wind up being known by your nickname. We're just lazy is all. USers, USAers. Or just Yewess would do as well, but it's rather too late now. "God Bless America" doesn't include Costa Rica. "Proud to be an American" doesn't include Bolivians. Native Americans, African Americans or Asian Americans are not citizens of any other country but the US of A.
>>
File: 1492148480862.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492148480862.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>29954043
Hence why I call them yankees.
>>
File: 1466694372036.gif (1MB, 432x456px) Image search: [Google]
1466694372036.gif
1MB, 432x456px
>>29950628
damn it Freud
>>
File: 1491074851712.png (90KB, 392x413px) Image search: [Google]
1491074851712.png
90KB, 392x413px
>>29954002
Well now, why'd you have to go and get all offensive? You could have played it cool instead and explained that you haven't watched anything since S2 because S3 and beyond was all shark-jumping bullshit. The perfect solution for plausible deniability was right there in your lap, son! Next time remember that the early horse catches the oat bag.
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (166KB, 1230x921px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
166KB, 1230x921px
>>29954066
This is because you know, deep down inside, that I'm right nigger.
>>
>>29953340
this
>>
File: 1476651099534.png (346KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476651099534.png
346KB, 800x800px
It's time to collect writerfags.
>>
>>29954055
Pretty solid logic if you ask me.
If a European chooses practicality- it's because they are amart.
If an American chooses practicality- it's because they are stupid.
>>
File: freud attack.gif (169KB, 572x366px) Image search: [Google]
freud attack.gif
169KB, 572x366px
>>29950628
>>
>>29954085
>practicality
Sounds about right.
>>
I'm going to sleep folks, can someone monitor the backup thread while I'm out?
>>
>>29953529
But how do they know the height of the candy cane?
>>
>>29954130
They say so.
>>
>>29948701
>OP Pic

>Ponies grow into adults in only ~6 years
>Anon is shocked to discover that Tiny Appul and friends doubled in size, seemingly when he wasn't looking
>And started hitting on him
>>
>>29954243
>"Hey Anon! Ya wanna come drink with me n the crusaders in the tree house?
> We got some wine coolers I bet you'd like!
[date rape intensifies]
>>
File: 1491336091266.png (247KB, 1027x667px) Image search: [Google]
1491336091266.png
247KB, 1027x667px
>>29948915
>Smoothsack

That mare is a ghoul!
>>
File: 1491608301198.gif (775KB, 291x241px) Image search: [Google]
1491608301198.gif
775KB, 291x241px
>>29949283
>Y'all want the hat on our off?
Off
>Too bad
>>
File: 1492354843463.png (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492354843463.png
73KB, 250x250px
>>29953301
>>29953340
Even the girls?
>>
>>29954461
Since it's RGRE, don't you mean the guys?
>>
>>29954243
>>29954461
>200 posts in 2 hours
I'm pretty sure we've been getting 500 posts every hour throughout the board as an average, what the fuck is with this sudden massive dip in traffic today?
>>
>>29948701
Why would Rarity feel ashamed of having a horse vagina when she is knowingly a horse.
>>
>>29954652
I'm ashamed of having human characteristics because I'm not as cute as a pony. Maybe she thinks humans are hot
>>
Imagine the dilemma going on in Rarity's head when you mess up her mane by playing with it, but she's also glad to be getting male attention.
>>
>>29954652
I'd think it's more or less
>tfw humbando won't date you because he thinks you're too young and don't have a human vagina
>>
>>29954676
Mess her up good Anon.
>>
>>29954757
And she'd hatelove every goddamn minute of it too. And if she complains, smack her on the rump and tell her to mare up.
>>
>>29954820
Aaand there's the turnoff
>>
Applejack stops you, on your way to the everfree forest.
>"Whoa there pardner, where do you think you're goin'?"
>>
>>29955073
That is not even a prompt. You may as well have posted "please write about my favorite background pony, Applejack."
>>
>>29955104
Just bumping the thread, thanks for noticing.
Applejack best background pony.
>>
>>29955104
It's a decent starting point to making a prompt. >>29955073 just needs to elaborate more in an RGRE context. Maybe ponies are hesitant to let a male go on his own out there and that they insist on a chaperone. Maybe they'll let him go, but have a group of mares tail him just to make sure he's ok. And you have to ask why Anon's going in there. Is he seeking adventure? Coltish whimsy? Lost something important? Or maybe he's just drunk as a skunk and in a moment of inebriated brilliance he decides that getting a tattoo and streaking inside the Everfree is a good idea.
>>
>>29955073
>>29955223
Don't worry, I got ya' dude.

>"Whoa there pardner, where do you think you're goin'?"
>"Ya'll can't just leave without payin' the snuggle toll."
>The Apple clan were all snuggle-fiends.
>Even Big Mac.
>Espectially Big Mac.
>>
>>29955114
I'm kinda liking this idea. Throw some short prompts up and see what might stick for some writefag. I've had a few story ideas but I don't have the time to write.

Though I agree with >>29955223 . A little more detail would be good. At least enough to cover "Who, What and Where" and if not "Why". I think the last should be left up to the writefag though.
>>
>>29955342
"Mac! You fuck! I actually trusted you!"
>"Eeyup"
>>
File: 1486496917454.png (221KB, 533x494px) Image search: [Google]
1486496917454.png
221KB, 533x494px
>>29955407
>>
File: THE GREAT APPLE!!!.gif (167KB, 853x800px) Image search: [Google]
THE GREAT APPLE!!!.gif
167KB, 853x800px
bump
>>
>>29953625
I was initially confused about it which is why I thought it was out of date earlier.

>>29953132
Table Flip, eh? She's a cutie. I probably wouldn't be as lucky as Anon in this pic though. She'd likely kick my ass playing video games. I happily give cuddles and belly rubs for free though.
>>
>>29953132
I wish you'd continue with the gamer pone story though, was a cute one. RIPIP ded story.
>>
File: 1382903555064.jpg (44KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
1382903555064.jpg
44KB, 600x556px
>>
>>29954243
I'd read it.
>>
>Anon saw NMM briefly during her return.
>Sleeps through her celebration, hears secondhand later that the pony he saw was Celestia's sister.
>Later winds up in Canterlot for reasons
>Both Celestia and Luna are there, but he asks where Celestia's hot sister went
>You know, the one with the long legs and the cool eyes.
>>
>>29954461
>female
Kill yourself and get the fuck out
>>
File: 1442971362592.gif (1MB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
1442971362592.gif
1MB, 540x593px
>>29956138
I know his feels
>>
>>29956138
Would he be prosecuted for an attempt to start shit?

Because in the eyes of a crown this is clearly an attempt to bring the mad night horse back.
>>
>>29956171
Hum?
>>
>>29956176
>1
>>
>>29956176
What are you doing.
>>
>>29956189
I can see that
>>
>>29956182

He doing some sort of sloth attack.

With a bumps.

slowly
>>
>>29955342
>Mac
That retard.
>>
>>29956201
Bump.
>>
>>29956194
the thread was gone >10 twice

you fucking moron.
>>
>>29956156
>I know his feels
>>
>>29956207
Bump
>>
>>29949283
But can she rape?
>>
>>29956216
Bump.
>>
>>29956222
Bump
>>
>>29956225
bummmm
>>
>>29955535
>>29956147
>>29956157
>>29956167
>>29956171
>>29956176
>>29956181
>>29956189
>>29956195
>>29956205
>>29956207
>>29956214
>>29956216
>>29956211
>>29956194
Stop.
>>
>>29956229
Bump
>>
What the fuck is going here?
>>
>>29956236
Shitposter just spamming bump.
>>
>>29956236
bumping
>>
>>29956245
bump
>>
>>29956243
Bump
>>
>>29956236
Some kind of turboautist, or a shareblue bot that got lost and went to the wrong board.
>>
Finally I can sleep.
>>
>>29956288
Trump
>>
The other thread died guys.
>>
>>29956297
>trump
fucking /pol/
>>
>>29956297
>trump
>>
>>29956307
Go back to the chat.
>>
Stop it!
>>
>Wake up
>See this
So how's your evening going?
>>
..... What
>>
How can get inflation as part of RGRE?
>>
>>29956327
Mid-day here, going ok so far. Just working and wondering why someone is bumping the thread pretty much every minute.
>>
>>29956348
what, you want to... EXPAND our appeal?
>>
>>29956362
Don't feed him, he's already posted in moon less than fifteen minutes ago
he's probably part of the spam
>>
I just woke up and what happen?
>>
>>29956371
... Im too shy to post about it in non-related threads... but i might possibly be into that kind of thing.
>>
>>29956378
Just confirmed a shitposter has been behind early rgre deaths.
>>
>>29956371
I dunno, he's probably a different poster. He at least posted something that wasn't "lol RGRE sucks" or "BUMP"
>>
>>29956383
It's 14:17 PM god's sake, i didn't sleep because RGRE thread dead 3 times.
>>
File: saying something stupid.jpg (22KB, 282x354px) Image search: [Google]
saying something stupid.jpg
22KB, 282x354px
>>29956396
>14:17 PM
>>
>>29956378
>>29956396

we started checking the time between posts and falling through the catalog along with shitpost-quality threads being made and found that tons of other threads were being bumped and new threads made at around the same time: implying that someone who hates rgre is butt-blasted and is trying to get us off the catalog by spamming bumps in this thread to get it to the post limit faster and bumping others to knock us to the bottom so he can post several new thread to try and bump us out of the catalog
>>
Can we just split into /RGRE/ and /RGRE/ 2 already?
Just take your BUMP garbage, go, and stay fucking gone.
>>
>>29956410
who do you think youre fooling
>>
>>29956410
divide and concur?
this won't work either, you sad, desperate, abortion of a man

anyone else coming to the conclusion that the same one(s) that ran off the write/drawfags are the same one(s) trying to fracture the thread users and archive the threads?
>>
>>29956410
No, that bad ideas stupid.
>>
>>29956410
Both threads would reach page 10 and die before they even get to 100 posts
>>
>>29956428
But why, for what fucking purpose does this/these autist(s) want this thread dead? Can they not just close their own browsers and leave in peace?
>>
The cancer from all the other boards is coming here because they think this is a secret club and of coure it would be hilarious to ruin it, and since /mlp/ is slow,
>>
>>29956428
too bad the writefags had to fuck off and replace it with that shitty prompt instead
>>
>>29956454
You just said it, because they're autists.

Report and ignore, that is standard procedure.
>>
>>29956462
It annoyng
>>
>>29956495
Oh hey newfag. Shup up.
>>
>>29956499
Get out assface.
>>
>>29956455
that might be it actually
after the merge with pol, people from both boards realized their boards were going to shit and decided to leave, and the rest of the site remembered we are here, and likely decided to shit up the catalog as punishment for enjoying the merge and existing in general
I did notice that that glim/shim posting skyrocketed a week or so after the merge, with a sharp tilt toward baiting and shitposting
maybe the invaders caught on that we don't like them, as they are perfect strawmen for all the things going wrong with the series and they decided to use them to shit all over the board
>>
>>29956495
Welcome to 4chan. Report and ignore.
>>
>>29956455
>>29956506
This
>>
>>29956506
I bet they watching us and laughing their ass off.
>>
>>29956525
Hello shitposter with terrible English, you stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>29956532
Do yourself a favor and invest in yourself.
>>
>>29956313
T R U M P
>>
File: 1445820455395.png (241KB, 536x624px) Image search: [Google]
1445820455395.png
241KB, 536x624px
>>29956539
Ya wot
>>
>"4chan" "trolls"
>Doing irl bullshit

Chanology cancer all over again.
>>
Well, shit...I wake up to the trolls that targeted us and the backup thread died while I was asleep. What the fuck is going on? Did the poltards invade or something?
>>
>>29956138
This is actually great.
>>29956156
Also, fuck. That's hot.
>>
>>29956716
https://discordapp.com/channels/275336689419812865/275336689419812865
>>
>>29956733
Fuck the discord, I wont that shit, just tell me what happened. Did they start shitposting in the secret club or something?
>>
It's a shame people are so autistic they refuse to let others have fun, at the very least it'd be better if they were targeting all the general threads not like this one, at least then it'd be a little less sad to watch
>>
>>29956775
*not just this one
>>
File: 1491909128815.gif (932KB, 877x465px) Image search: [Google]
1491909128815.gif
932KB, 877x465px
>>29956775
>not like this one
>>
>>29956775
Fucking called the targeting, any bets being made on them being dead threads that had a dumb fetish dropping by to shitpost? Also, why is this guy>>29956733
posting a Discord link?
>>
Ignore the shitposters. Let's talk about stallions in the military.
>>
File: 1492278593071.png (2MB, 2400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492278593071.png
2MB, 2400x900px
>>29957064
>>
File: 1492593129360.png (302KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1492593129360.png
302KB, 1050x1050px
>>29957111
>>
>>29957064
Colts in uniform, they are just for show, cant actually fight worth damn.
>>
>>29957111
Silent and effective. No gossip, no horseapples, just a bunch of tranquilized communists.
>>
File: NightmareMoon Anon.png (2MB, 2500x1817px) Image search: [Google]
NightmareMoon Anon.png
2MB, 2500x1817px
>>29956138
I like it. And a good way to explain away Anon's complete ignorance about it could be explained by him being in the habit of staying up as late as possible and going to bed at dawn. So he never really gets to interact with ponies that much outside of a select few, who never mention Nightmare Moon to him.

>Nightmare Moon would have been fond of Anon, Luna realizes.
>Something within Luna stirs that she is not aware of.

I don't know, I just kinda like the idea of Anon accidentally driving Luna back towards being Nightmare Moon through small steps after she falls for him. Like, oh, he liked NMM's eyes. She decides, hey, she liked them too. What's the harm in making them like that again?

And hey, Anon has sharp teeth like she used to have, and she never really got the chance to try eating meat before the was banished. And Anon loves the stuff...

And oh, if only she felt even a tiny bit of her old confidence again, she could face her feelings for him head on and maybe actually make some headway with courting him.

Just small rationalizations about how it wasn't her appearance or confidence that made her evil, and it's not like she chose to look like that for no reason. She obviously liked looking that way.

...Celestia is considered highly beautiful, so maybe if she were a bit taller like her sister, Anon would notice? And it's not like she didn't want to be taller...

And then after months and months of these small, tiny steps, Celestia catches on and thinks Anon is doing it on purpose. Which causes Luna and her to start arguing, and provides a BIG push towards becoming Nightmare Moon again.
>>
I feel like each day I become more far right each day I feel we need facism more. I have so much seething hatred for the left and for the degeneracy of the world. I'm not going to go do anything violent, but what can I do? What can I do to make a difference in the thread?
>>
>>29957162
Take your pol musings to where they actually belong and just report the shitposters when they come up. It got quite recently so I can only assume we made a dent in them.
>>
File: 1397457364988.png (195KB, 659x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397457364988.png
195KB, 659x1024px
>>29957154
I'd read it.
>>
>>29957154
I'd read it
>>
>>29957154
I'd like it more if her personality stayed the same, meaning no transformation to evil, it was just her looks.
I mean she could get a bit more confidence and maybe tell off Celestia or a few small things, aka not be a push over for her. And that plus the slowly changing looks could be driving Celestia into a panic over nothing. Being that the whole thing is for Anon.

Or alternatively, Anon asks where's Celestia's hot sister, and this drives Luna to want to transform into NMM (like she did at the end of the Nightmare Night episode) anytime she is alone with Anon, to court him. And while not being evil, more of her confidant and NMM persona leaks out while transformed.
Anon now thinks there are 3 princesses. Celestia thinks Anon has lost it.
>>
>>29957064
Just don't put them in the Equestrian navy, you never know what the mare will do to those poor harmless little guys
>>
>>29957154
YES
E
S
>>
>>29957404
Cadence ?(Who has been an alicorn since Twilight was a child at least) And once it happens, Twilight.
>>
>>29957472
Nigga you know what I meant.
Anon thinks, there are 3 princesses living in the Canterlot Castle Playset™.
>Celestia
>Luna
>Nightmare Moon
Twilight and Cadance are doing their own thing

Also;
>Cadence ?
It's Cadance.
>>
>>29957491
Why do people always misspell it? It's Candyass.
>>
>>29957491
So where does Cadance live before she goes off to the crystal kingdom, since it doesn't exist till just before she goes there?
>>
>>29957404
>>29957491
Seems more likely that Celestia would take it as two different things.

1. Anon thinks Celestia's sister is hot, oh he's obviously talking about Luna.
2. Anon says there are three princesses. Celestia either confirms this as she doesn't know he doesn't know about Cadence, or corrects him by saying there are actually four if it's after Twilight's ascension.
>>
>>29957491
I misspell it all the time because the autocorrect underlines "Cadance" but not "Cadence."
>>
File: Princess_My_Amore_Costanza.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_My_Amore_Costanza.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>29957472
>>29957491
>>29957508
>>29957531
No. Jesus. Do you guys even watch the show?
It's Princess My Amore Costanza.
>>
>>29953464
>of this.
There you happy?
>>
>>29957555
The trips speak the truth.
>>
>>29956319
What?
>>
>>29957213
This.

>>29957154
I'd read it.

>>29957404
That sounds like the makings of a Rom-Com. Now I really want to read it.

I've always thought Luna's NMM appearance is just as gorgeous as her natural appearance is.
>>
>>29957555
>"CONDENSE IS GETTING ANGRY, JERRYNONYMOUS."
>>
>>29957521
At home with her parents.

>>29957523
>oh he's obviously talking about Luna
Ok, how about he asks both of them?
>"Hey you two (Luna and Celestia), where's your hot sister I saw a while back. I haven't seen her for months?"
>They look at him like he has 3 heads.
>"Come on, don't be dicks. I just want to meet her. You know black coat, taller than Luna, crazy sharp teeth, sweet armor?"
>Luna blushes, Celestia avoids Anon's eyes nervously.
>They both make excuses to leave.
>Anon asks around for info on this mystery sister, but everyone knows he's talking about NMM and is afraid to give him a straight answer.
>Eventually Luna gets wind of Anon's inquiries and very flattered transforms and pretends to be the third sister when Celestia isn't around.
>The castle staff is freaking out, but doesn't say anything.
>>
>>29957599
>Now I really want to read it.
see;
>>29957618
thoughts?
>>
>>29957599
>Luna's NMM appearance is just as gorgeous as her natural appearance is
How are we sure that Luna's true form is not Nightmare moon?
What if Luna is nothing but a manifestation of Celestia's dream sister, a fake personality suppressing the real one?
A subservient, cute little sister that could pose no harm to her rule?
It has been a long time since anybody has seen the princess of the night.
Who can say that this is how the princess of the night truly is.
How can we be sure that Celestia is the kind and loving ruler she claims to be?
>>
>>29957618
Cadence doesn't have any parents. She was adopted and lived in a small little village before she became an Alicorn and moved to Canterlot.
>>
>>29957154
>Celestia banishes Anon thinking he was turning Luna into NMM on purpose and to protect her sister banishes him.
>Luna finds out.
>Turns full Nightmare moon.
>When Celestia finally banishes her Luna can't find Anon on the moon.
>When Celestia banished him he was sent to a unknown place.
>When Nightmare comes back instead of attacking Celestia she goes on the hunt for Anon.
>She can't find him and after a hundred years gives up and returns to Celestia.
>She's never the same, she's sad, lonely, and cold to Celestia but never turns into Nightmare again.
>Anon died during banishment in a cold dark void because he's not immortal, alone and angry at Celestia.
>>
>>29957722
source
>>
>>29957748
>When Celestia finally banishes her Luna can't find Anon on the moon.
Celestia can't use the Elements anymore.
>>
>>29957764
Oh fuck that's right, sorry.
>>
>>29957764
whew! thanks for the save from a darkest timeline.
>>
>>29956396
>Military time
>PM
Foot, meet mouth.
>>
This is >>29957634 and I love it! I'm not sure how RGRE it could be made though. Might have to be posted over in the other thread.

>>29957661
>gasp
Ooooh, I like your thinking here. Good questions. Great possibilities for drama/tragedy/feels green.
>>
>>29957828
True, it's not really RGRE, but it's been mentioned in /moon/ and AiE.
I frequent both. If it picks up steam I'll mention it here.
>>
>>29957850
I'm most often in /moon/ and /rgm/. I appreciate the mention here if it does show up in AiE. Thanks famalam!
>>
File: 1483289862042.jpg (247KB, 900x712px) Image search: [Google]
1483289862042.jpg
247KB, 900x712px
>>
>>29958051
Oh sweet Christ look at that full moon.
>>
>>29958051
I want Luna to sit on my face
>>
>>29957748
>Luna slowly alters her appearance to be an 'improved version' of herself by taking cues from Nightmare Moon, such as being a bit taller, a darker shade of blue in the coat, etcetera.
>Celestia freaks out, thinking Anon is turning her sister again.
>Eventually banishes him from Equestria.
>Luna wakes up, finds out, freaks out.
>Hunts down Anon.
>Abdicates her throne with a nice "fuck you" to her sister.
>Anon and Luna move in together and begin life as a civilian couple, first as roommates, then as a romantic couple.
>Slice of life shenanigans as they both try to adapt.
>Celestia tries to get her sister to retake her throne and repair their relationship.
>Eventually Luna and Anon decide to marry.
>Celestia barred from wedding.
>Looks on sadly from outside the church as Cadence marries her aunt and Anon.
>>
>>29958235
Pls stop being mean to my waifu. She's a cute poner that didn't do nuffin to nobody
>>
File: more than happy to.jpg (123KB, 916x1024px) Image search: [Google]
more than happy to.jpg
123KB, 916x1024px
>>29958276
>>29958235
>>29957764
>>29957748
Have you praised the sun today?
>>
File: tfw sunfag.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tfw sunfag.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
>>29958276
The board's always loved shitting on her as much as Hasbro has
>>
File: 1492949837313.jpg (229KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
1492949837313.jpg
229KB, 600x627px
>>29958276
This.

>>29958235
Why does Celestia always have to be the bad guy.
>>
File: 1449455282088.png (2MB, 2000x2063px) Image search: [Google]
1449455282088.png
2MB, 2000x2063px
>>29958331
>Messy mane, a little drool running sown he side of her cheek, your wife groggily stirred from her peaceful sleep all thanks to the alarm clocks chirps.
>”Mornings during the summer always come too soon.”
>Sleepily mumbling to herself, you only watched as she wriggled her hooves in an attempt to shimmy over to the edge of the bed.
“That’s the nature of being an adult sweetie, now how about some breakfast.”
>Celestia nodded, her eyes still close.
>Her mane, normally flowing and silken to the touch, sat frazzled and clumped atop her head.
>She always worked hard on appearing royal and dignified, a shining beacon to her ponies, but now she was nothing more than a tired mare who would have loved to hit the snooze button one more time.
>She must have noticed your amused expression because her sleepiness was replaced with a not so amused look on her face.
>”I look like a wreck, don’t I?”
“Never.”
>Leaning down you kissed the most important mare in your life on the lips.
“Now let’s get a move on, you should always start your day with a hearty breakfast.”
>>
>>29958350
shes a silly pony
>>
File: 1332958616304.jpg (134KB, 899x771px) Image search: [Google]
1332958616304.jpg
134KB, 899x771px
>>29958350
my soul

my dying empty soul
>>
>>29958350
>>29958356
Very nice. Silly indeed.

>>29958357
Aww, that's just all kinds of comfy.

I don't hate Celestia. I like her very, very much. But Luna truly captures my heart and imagination.
>>
>>29954060
just don't call someone from the southern US that
>>
>>29958397
Don't you call them 'Dixies' or something? I just use 'Americans' for all people in North America, South Americans being Brazilians/etc/etc.
>>
>>29958331
Actually she is rarly a TRUE bad guy. She just tries to make sure her people are safe. Like a protecting mother.
>>
>>29957850
/moon/ has it's first green regarding >>29957404 >>29957618 .
Take a look at >>29958291 . It's definitely a good start.
>>
>>29958350
Thank you heli for some comfy sunhorse
>>
>>29953574
Whatcha doin?
>>
>>29958592
Damn, this idea was way more popular than I thought it would be.

As the anon who came up with the idea I almost feel obligated to write some green for it. Huh.
>>
>>29958592
Link to specific Green please?
>>
>>29958297
relax i love sunbutt
>>
>>29958592
nice thanks

>>29958924
do it fagoot
>>
>>29958933
are you retarded
>>
>>29958916
/k/ Anon and poners are more alien than just being rgre. Should have something Soon™
>>
>>29959031
Hungry
>>
>>29958924
Don't feel 'obligated' then you might not produce your best. If the mood strikes you then go for it. You could post the RGRE version here.

>>29959030
It's ok. We were all newfags at some point in time.

>>29958933
See the little arrow after the last number? >>29958291 That tells you it's the post in the other thread. The green is in that post.

>>29959031
>more Alien that RGRE.
Don't know if I should be excited or scared. Looking forward to it either way.
>>
>You are Captain Dancing Saber
>The sun is currently beaming outside in Celestia's blessed capitol
>It had been approximately 4 hours since you began your duty.
>Sorting out applicants.
>it was always the hardest part of the job. Sorting through the various applicants to find the ones who were even worth the training.
>not many mares can handle the sight of blood, let alone a combat situation.
>Sighing, you decide to take a view through the sole window in your office
>As you look out the neglected, cobweb ridden porthole, you can see the nobleponies marching through the street.
>They look almost like schoolfillies. Gallivanting through the street like the ground itself was blessed by their horseshoes
>you frown
>you pity those fools.
>About 5 weeks ago, the United Griffon Alliance declared war on Equestria.
>The Princess, thinking that our current forces were somewhat lacking, decided to draft some of the common ponies for duty
> of course, nopony took it seriously
>Like nothing could harm their preci-
“S-s-scouse me m-ma’am.”
>you almost leap out of your chair at the sound.
“Y-Yes hello how can i help you….”
>your words dies in your mouth as you see the intruder of your domain.
>In front of you stands the biggest stallion you have ever seen
>he looked like he pulled houses for a living
>easily 7/10 in your book
“M-Ma’am?”
>you look him in the eyes
>Even though he sound so meek that a butterfly could scare him, he doesn’t show it in his face.
>he actually sounds rather hoarse
“Yes, what is it little colt?”
>he clear his throat
>Upon closer inspection, there is a small line around his face like an incision
“M-M-My n-name is D-Dusty, and i-im here to apply.”
Cant be bothered to finish. it was going to be a LISA crossover because I thought i fit well with the thread theme and because i am also a massive faggot
>>
File: 1493173651062.jpg (76KB, 688x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493173651062.jpg
76KB, 688x512px
>>29959244
NO.
KEEP GOING
>>
How are we page 3?
>>
>>29959292
maybe tomorrow, If people are interested.
>>
>>29959244
>it was going to be a LISA crossover
a what
>>
>>29959409
A LISA crossover
>>
>>29959409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojapVW-7lQ0
except this story already has some spoilers
>>
>>29959031
>/k/ Anon
>An actual /k/ommando writing it
PRAYERS ANSWERED
>>
File: tumblr_nuhdj2n4a21thbfklo1_500.jpg (85KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuhdj2n4a21thbfklo1_500.jpg
85KB, 500x725px
>>29959244
>A LISA crossover

oh joy
>>
File: 1477554674038.png (858KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477554674038.png
858KB, 1024x576px
>>29957154
To be fair, Nightmare is MUCH hotter.

There is a reason colts love bad girls.
>>
>>29957764
It could be be an AU set before the normal nightmare moon happened.

Or the Mane 6 could do it.
>>
File: 1481573729583.png (322KB, 596x605px) Image search: [Google]
1481573729583.png
322KB, 596x605px
>>29958350
Celly belly a cute.
>>
>>29953301
Do they guys get the dickie at well?
>>
>>29960134
no faggot, now stop asking.
>>
>>29959987
Indeed she is. Well, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. Stay sharp Anons.
>>
NMM looks more similar to Celestia than Luna does.
>The night is in no way inferior to the day.
>Free the queen.
>Retake our homeland.
Those words are said no more.
>>
File: The Angels.jpg (34KB, 277x401px) Image search: [Google]
The Angels.jpg
34KB, 277x401px
Going for a movie, guys.
Stay vigilant.
>*Taps 1WW*
>>
>>29959031
Alien how? We talking xenomorphs or the greys or something?
>>
>>29960548
I dunno my dude, maybe they mostly not an atoms?

W8, the undertale done it already.
>>
>>29958350
I want to surprise a small horse who usually doesn't have enough time in the morning to eat before going to work with an unexpected breakfast the day after I move in.

A sunhorse works, too.
>>
>>29950321
Bonus points if pony planet is located in what galactic calls "veil of madness".
>>
>>29961019
So, would humans also be within the same veil as the poners or no.
>>
>>29957618
>Luna has to keep her NMM identity secret
>Hijinks ensue
>IT'S HANNAH MONTANA!
>>
>>29961678
I swear that said Moontana
>>
>>29961458

>all ponies in this town is crazy
>>
>>29961678
>Luna is Hannah Moontana
I'd read it.
>>
Here a shitty promp.
>Anons works as a teacher in ponyville.
>get hit on by school filly everyday.
>something something RGRE.
>>
>>29962134
That is indeed a shitty prompt,
Good job anon.
>>
File: boom.jpg (647KB, 1236x2912px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
647KB, 1236x2912px
>>
File: 1486192512843.png (522KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486192512843.png
522KB, 1280x1280px
I want a lap mare.
>>
>>29962650
Kek
>>
Would Ponk be Equestria`s equivalent of Filthy Frank?
>>
File: Pinkie_huge_grin_S5E11.png (720KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_huge_grin_S5E11.png
720KB, 1280x720px
>>29963003
>>29963299
>"Pink mare! Where are you!?"
>>
>>29963003
>let's get some Pinkieee tonightttt
>>
>>29952878
>(just read diggy hole first)
Godsdammit Ephemeral! What the frak did you turn me on to? That was bucking hilarious. I could hardly put it down once I started reading it.

Well done, LaP, well done.
>>
>>29963438
If you like comedy, check out some of BrandNewWritefag's stuff: https://pastebin.com/u/brandnewwritefag

Daring Douche and his Sex Tape Anon stuff was pretty damn good. I still say that he completely understands us and humor.
>>
>>29963459
Alright, I'm game. I'll start that after catching up on a couple of other threads.

>Hannah Moontana.
kek. Maybe combined with Teacher Anon?
>>
>>29962134
So, would anon bring up the fact that the fillies are hitting on him during the parent-teacher conferences? Also, how would the parents react?
>>
>>29963438
Glad you liked it. That one is much more off the rails than other stories but the tone in general captures the thread well.
>>
>>29964204
I've been here for a while and still haven't read that, but everyone always talks about it. It's in the official RGRE book and everything (I think).
>>
>>29964716
It's a tale of stubbornness.

A stubborn man, versus a bunch of stubborn ponies.
>>
>>29964013
I think anon would bring it up and the parent reaction would be RGRE.
>father is disappointed that his daughter is hitting on her teacher and grounded her for a week.
>mother would be proud, but has to pretend to be disappointed to keep the father happy.
>>
I'd like to see a RGRE story where Anon actually tries to fit the new gender roles and struggles with it, rather than the "FLAUNTING IT" that most stories take.
>>
>>29964944
Then write it asshole.
But anon isn't a huge faggot.
Well, he is. But not that kind of faggot.
>>
File: 1482368685651.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1482368685651.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>29964944
>He wants actual plot in a /rgre/ green
Silly Anon.
>>
>>29964944
Isn't that Minotits then?
>>
>>29964944
>Anon takes lessons on homemaking from his best little bro Spike

>Baking lessons from Pinkie and the Cakes

>Cooking with Granny Smith and Big Mac

>Unintentional lessons on foal wrangling from the Crusaders and his attempts to keep them from seriously injuring themselves or setting the town on fire.
>>
B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D
>>
>>29965439
>Bleached
>Not Sun Bleached
try harder next time Anon.
>>
>>29965439
id bleach celestia if you know what i mean
>>
File: 1453140060415.gif (132KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1453140060415.gif
132KB, 440x440px
>>29965439
>Sun Princess Brags About Sexual Escapades. "Dads For Safety" Outraged, Demand Action.
>More on pg 3
>>
File: 1483918604346.png (1MB, 1363x1689px) Image search: [Google]
1483918604346.png
1MB, 1363x1689px
Think about this for a moment.

Two males in RGRE are gay, and in a relationship. It's not just for kinks, or a phase, or anything like that. It's genuine love. But now there is two less males to go around.

Would Equestrian society let it stand?
>>
>>29965573
No, now get out clit licker.
>>
>>29965573
They allow it as long as they impregnate at least 2 mares each one
It still frowned upon tho
>>
>>29965573
I would not mind seeing how a gay thing would play out.
>>
>>29965439
>tfw Celestia will never ruin you for other mares
>tfw she won't fuck you so hard and so good that you can't even get hard for any other poner
>>
>>29965662
Ponies have already done that to me.
>>
File: 1490809342158.jpg (22KB, 457x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490809342158.jpg
22KB, 457x300px
>>29965573
OUT
>>
>>29965673
If it's RGRE related, I'd say give it a shot.
>>
>>29965661
Don't reply to yourself. Its as depressing as Dash is in the closet.
>>
>>29965573
no
>>
>>29965573
Disregard thread police, post green.

Do it you kike. You won't do it. fite me
>>
File: 1475267292482.jpg (91KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
1475267292482.jpg
91KB, 535x535px
>>29965691
Your prompt is shit and you are shit
>>
>>29965808
>>29965691
Again, we remember you trying this before, we're not interested. Get lost. Hell, you didn't even try bullshiting a new image for your shit prompt.
>>
>Someone tries to get an discussion going about an unusual topic.
>Derailed instantly with "REEEEEEEEEEE"
I don't like how this is the norm
>>
File: LAP edit.jpg (538KB, 800x4029px) Image search: [Google]
LAP edit.jpg
538KB, 800x4029px
>>29965868
>>
>>29965868
Yeah, don't like the instant "I don't like thing, REEEEEEE". Hell, I'm not a fan of the gay stuff but if it is RGRE related, then why not have the story here?
>>
>>29965893
>no ketchup
>>
File: 1456799034061.jpg (48KB, 261x520px) Image search: [Google]
1456799034061.jpg
48KB, 261x520px
>>29965906
Quit replying to yourself you collosal faggot
Nobody wanted gay shit but you a year ago, they didn't want it a month ago, and they don't want it now
Go home >>>/trash/
>>
>>29965868
>How would a female dominant society with a >1:3 gender ration deal with two rare males saying they don't like females and won't have sex with them
Not condoning 'That is fucking shit get out unless you post green I like!' reactions, but their reaction does seem fairly obvious.
>Moar pussy exposure to relieve their alleged 'mental illness'.
>Who ever heard of a gay stallion anyway?
>>
>>29965921
So it does seem a bit 'baity' as prompts go.
>>
>>29965868
>implying its a good thing to accept any bad idea.
Get out newfag
>>29965906
That wasn't reeing, not by a long shot. The thread would be finished already if it was. The idea is shit, and no one is interested. It also helps that, that specific idea was used as a blatant bait post before. Remember to not defend trash.
>>29965908
later, maybe we will get mustard next.
>>29965918
This.
>>29965921
Also accurate.
>>
>>29965930
Pretty much, for some odd reason whenever there is a large break for school kids, there becomes a rise in gay prompts or requests. Why they think it would work here or be a big distraction is beyond me though. My best guess is its just a shitpost that goes around threads to troll with bad ideas. It isn't worth considering.
>>
>>29965868
>>29965906
It's just cancerposting, don't take the bait.

This is the third day in a row I've been called someone else purely because 'it's impossible for multiple people to be disagreeing with me', it's too cliche. Just because RGRE isn't dying at 150 anymore doesn't mean the autists are gone. Don't feed them. There is no RGRE+, there's just RGRE. If the gender roles are reversed then the prompts, and the green, belong here.
>>
>>29965981
slightly correct, wont stop people from reminding you we aren't interested in your shit prompt. Try harder to not respond to yourself. And do it where someone else might be interested in the obvious hook for it. Hint hint.
>>
>>29965921
>All the male Solar Guards claim to be homo horses
>Yet for some reason they can still be found serving the depraved desires of their sovereign
>And their captain got married to the Princess of Love

>When asked to reconcile these contradictions, they all have similar answers:
>"Nopony's that gay."
>>
>>29966052
> Legend of the Stallion that said NO
> they lit him on fire and threw him into the river
> It's said he still lives, in a gay paradise with no princesses.
>>
File: Emporio_Ivankov's_Dancers.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Emporio_Ivankov's_Dancers.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29966112
>in a gay paradise with no princesses.
>no princesses
There's a queen, though.
>>
>>29966197
>>29966112
>Being the equivalent of a butch lesbo
>Those stallions are more or less burly bikers
>>
>>29966197
Okay, while the gay shitposting is annoying, that got a chuckle out of me. Not even mad.
>>
>>29966112
Nah, he just ended up in the pone hell, where he is played with by succupones till the end of time...lucky bastard.
>>
>>29966197
> Queen Chrysallis needs allies to retake her hive
> She hears of another queen if great power with a grudge against the Princesses.
> QUEEN QUEERENCE
>>
>>29966226
Hell, what about the idea of the gay-to-straight conversion therapy with Ice "like other colts, you're getting volts" Pinch.
>>
>>29966275
Whats her name again?
>>
>>29966284
Ice "ziggers are tragic but friendship is magic" Pinch
Ice "plugging in the outlet if you're in other stallions" Pinch
Ice "shocking your sheath if you don't like her teats" Pinch
Ice "shooting thaumic rays if you're in pride parades" Pinch
Ice "dislike mares, you're getting the chair" Pinch
Ice "homo horses will meet electrical forces" Pinch
Ice "turning changlings into geldings" Pinch
>>
File: 1450386583534.png (393KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450386583534.png
393KB, 1024x1024px
I want to thaw the heart of a hardened military mare.
>>
File: Lap holding ketchup.jpg (530KB, 800x4029px) Image search: [Google]
Lap holding ketchup.jpg
530KB, 800x4029px
>>29965908
>>29965893
>>
>>29966519
I'm amused that this continues to be a thing.
>>
Requesting a picture of Ice Pinch and Orange Creamsicle Making Equestria Great Again

>captcha
>colon dyke
>it knows
>>
>>29966527
Never underestimate autism, anon.
>>
File: Lap its normal.jpg (194KB, 800x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Lap its normal.jpg
194KB, 800x1455px
>>29966527
>>
>>29966517
I'd expect Spitfire to be hard and cold in public, but soft, loving, and warm in private.
>>
File: shining armor the dream.jpg (111KB, 1060x700px) Image search: [Google]
shining armor the dream.jpg
111KB, 1060x700px
>>29965921
It'd probably be more like ancient times/anquity where they're still expected to marry and have children.

>Two herds of simulatenously jealous and aroused mares orbiting two stallions in love
>It's enough trouble vying for attention from their husband
>Then mares start to cross the herds
>>
>>29966616
>Both herds merge.
>While still technically a herd, it's largely dysfunctional.
>The stallions being more interested in each other and the mares infighting leads to a lot of friction.
>Everyone can only watch, concerned but unable to intervene.
>>
>>29966635
>>29966616
>Then good ol country Anon and best farm pone come by and fix them up properly.
I love a happy end.
>>
>>29966641
with beatings?
>>
>>29966657
Beatings harsh enough to put the fear of Celestia in the best of 'em
>>
>>29966641
Ah yes. Can't be a ""/rgre/"" prompt without Anon, right?
>>
File: descarga.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>29966657
Yes.

It's ok to rape a stallion if he's not wearing his Burka and homos are thrown out of the third floor if they don't cooperate
>>
>>29966657
Yes
>>29966671
and yes, why do you think we're still here even after the bumpsageing incident.
>>29966686
Saddle Arabia got it right.
>>
>>29966689
>Saddle Arabia got it right.
Remove savages.
>>
>>29966635
>>29966616
Since there are few stallions, gay stallions would likely be viewed as a myth and so all 'intelligent ponies' would smile condescendingly at you for thinking otherwise, because they're right and they have many hundreds of years of 'proof' to back them up.
Think 'It's the current year' but magnified and mixed with other such like ideas.
>>
>>29966706
>The legendary all stallion pornos, where they had to pay the stars enough to set them all for life ten times over.
>There's only so many floating around, and a spell on each prevents more copies from being made.
>To have one means you're stupid rich and bought it, or you stole it, because no one shares or gives away such a thing.
>>
Complain about being 1 posts early if you like.

>>29966738
>>
File: 200.jpg (9KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
9KB, 242x200px
>>29966742
>>
>>29966742
You are the biggest douche in all of /mlp/, yes.
Thanks for the link, Anan.
>>
File: 1492395644920.jpg (194KB, 800x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1492395644920.jpg
194KB, 800x1455px
>>29966538
It's not normal.

It's noram.
>>
File: 1491818819809.jpg (29KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
1491818819809.jpg
29KB, 540x663px
>>29966112
>>
>>29967264
the pain

>10
>>
>>29966729
> /d/ Anon crash the gay porn market by introducing ponies to futa porn
> Thousand years later, history books will only remember Twilight as "the one who created the dickgirl spell"
> Twilight's ghost is kinda pissed off about that
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.