[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 51

The Gentlemare's choice of personal protection edition.

If you shits let it die again I'm finding you.

Prev: >>29900890

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvk
>>
>die again

The jews are responsible for this I just know it.
>>
>>29939364
damn gews
>>
>>29939353
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
>>
Now that it's slowed down so much our company might actually improve. Just need to remember to bump in between fits of masturbation.
>>
>>29939353
Once again, the prompt collection like is this:

https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv

Not the broken link in the OP
>>
>>29939426
inb4 ten re-created threads
>>
File: 1491112672204.jpg (102KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1491112672204.jpg
102KB, 722x349px
>Died again
>Again
SECOND time in nearly a year, folks. It had less than 150 posts, too; at least the thread before it had the dignity of dying at around 450. I wanna personally thank the anti-discord cunts who relentlessly shat on all the writefags for making the thread a better place. Nothing encourages burgeoning writers more than looking at a brand-new thread and seeing some guy call writefags a bunch of worthless faggots and attention whores.

To those guys who were a bunch of fucking pricks and justified themselves with "if they can't handle mad bantz, then they wouldn't have lasted long here anyway": Looks like you were right. All the posters (and the writers) who got fed up with you and your shit have now left and migrated to more pleasant threads. Are you happy?

Do any of you feel like heroes yet?
>>
File: Mino.png (608KB, 1024x1303px) Image search: [Google]
Mino.png
608KB, 1024x1303px
>>29939353
>"Mari? Are you sure you're doing this right? I mean the instructions are right here.
"Anon, really! I have it under control, I got this!"
>You are the minotaur known as Maritia
>Girlfriend and hopefully future fiancee of the local interdimensional alien, Anonymous.
>And totally not struggling with some new furniture bought from a new store that opened up recently.
>Amazing place really, full of modular, modern furniture and affordable furniture designed by the Moose of the far and frozen North.
>Got some bangin' meatballs too.
>Anon was initially reluctant about the store, saying it reminded him of something from his world.
>Eykeea, or something like that.
>Silly young bull. Adorable too, with that unsure look he had.
>But he warmed up a bit after some light beckoning and a promise of food. Even helped you pick out the new shelf for books and some of the gadgets that came with him when he came to this world and into your life!
>Of course, it would be for books and those gadgets, if you could actually assemble the damn thing.
>Godsdamn, this thing had more pins and pegs than Twilight's love machine.
>"I could take over, you seem to be getting a little agitated. I could get it done quickly too! Because, y'know. Instructions. Right here. In my hand."
>You can feel your pride weep a little hearing that.
>You are the woman of the house! How can you be that if you need help! Hell, you more or less assembled most of the other furniture in the house, and you didn't need instructions!
"Anon, please. I have it under control! Why don't you sit down and watch a movie while I do this?"
>"Can't. We got rid of the old table that held the TV in favor of the new entertainment center that we bought. From that store."
>FFFrak. You forgot about that.
>BUT! You are almost done with this godsforsaken shelf! Just have to get this damn peg in.
>And after that, victory sex. 'Cause damn, you are feeling hot and bothered being so close to finishing this.
>>
File: 1463073116030.png (31KB, 1075x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1463073116030.png
31KB, 1075x1265px
>>29939624
>On the ground. Right in front of this shelf.
>Hell yeah.
>But first you just gotta...
>Just...
>JUST.
>Right as you were about to get up to get your axe to smash the fucking thing, you feel something nudging you out of the way.
"A-Anon?!"
>He gets on his knees and flashes you a wide smile and gives the folded instructions a shake.
>"Here 'woman of the house', maybe it just needs a male's touch."
>You swear you can feel the smug radiating off of him.
>Gonna smother him with your tits so much after that.
>Heaving a large sigh, you relent and move out of the way, watching him unfold the intructions and get to work.

>Two hours later, you are still Maritia.
>Only this time you are on the ground naked, sweaty, tired and filled in front of the still incomplete shelf.
>Your boyfriend is sleeping on you, using one of your breasts as a pillow.
>Turns out those instructions were a nightmare to figure out and you watched as Anon got more and more frustrated with both the instructions and the shelf.
>By the end of the first hour, he was steaming mad and tossed the instructions away, getting to work without it. Recruiting you to help.
>YOu thought it was a great idea, two minds are better than one, right?
>Fifteen minutes passed by and the two of you were still stumped and riled up.
>Thirty seconds later and the two of you were having angry sex on the ground after he pounced on you, saying your tits were distracting him too much.
>You met his challenge saying that the hardon he was sporting kept brushing against you while the two of you worked.
>Fourty-five minutes later and you swear that you are going to get pregnant from how much he came inside of you and that he is going to sleep for the next day from the almost nonstop marathon of angry sex.
>Closing your eyes, you suppose that the shelf could wait until tomorrow.
>Or at least tried to. You just remembered the entertainment center.
>Frak.
>>
File: sdfgh5484fgs.gif (57KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgh5484fgs.gif
57KB, 400x300px
>>29939635
>RGRE Minotauresses
Short, sweet, well written.

I'll take 20.
>>
>>29939635
And done!
One cliche down, a whole bunch more to go
>>
Fucking kek did it die again? lmao
>>
File: 700.jpg (87KB, 1022x437px) Image search: [Google]
700.jpg
87KB, 1022x437px
>>29939680
>>done!
>stopping
>now
>>
>>29939714
I don't have the writefag endurance for long stories.
Learned that when I tried to make my first minotaur green a couple of years ago and the pacing got a little mixed up, plus I tend to sputter out while writing the end. So I decided to do some exercise with oneshots to build up some muscle.

Also reminds me that I still need to finish up that Anon and Maritia get Lost in Manehattan green that I started a month or two back and never completed.
>>
>>29939617
>yfw it was still TabletopTexan shitposting the whole time
>>
>>29939697
We let our memes become dreams.
>>
File: Good Night.png (244KB, 1346x772px) Image search: [Google]
Good Night.png
244KB, 1346x772px
>>29939364
Just wanted to say this, please don't aim your autism cannons at me because I simply don't care.
>>29939617
Guess they were.
>>
File: 1483475550084.gif (309KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1483475550084.gif
309KB, 500x370px
I want to sexually harass a mare knowing no one will ever believe her.
>>
File: 1478992921881.png (165KB, 689x737px) Image search: [Google]
1478992921881.png
165KB, 689x737px
I want to be a SVU operator working a case to save young colts from predatory mares.

This ends today Candace!
>>
>>29939737
>tabletop

Jesus that brings me back. What was that? Like two years ago?
>>
File: 1469078196432.jpg (205KB, 825x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1469078196432.jpg
205KB, 825x1111px
I want to complicate Twilight's life.
>>
>>29939777
Check'd for potential

This would probably stir up some shit but it's also pretty unique and very RGRE. Do it.
>>
>Anon, having tasted the forbidden fruit of a 3dpd back on Erf, and suffered for it, is leery of getting into a relationship with a pony
>He knows the risk is there that heartbreak history will repeat itself, even if the girl in question is an RGRE qt3.14 mare.
>Since they're actually real, with minds of their own, instead of figments of his imagination
>At least he's fairly confident about that.
>Only Luna would be able to figure out that he fears he's actually gone bonkers or is in a coma and hallucinating all this.

>After some probing (Not that kind, despite Bookhorse's FOR SCIENCE! (and Hot Monkey Butt!) mentality) the mares who've been eyeing him up find out he has abandonment issues.
>Playa ponies hear the colt is probably clingy and wants commitment, and they bail
>Most of the rest decide they want him even more.
>>
Once upon a time, there was a man named Anonymous.
>>
>>29939984
A wealthy noblemare took him as a slave, and he was used for sex.
>>
>>29940011
He was not unhappy, as he lived in luxury.
>>
File: 1473747247427.png (374KB, 1111x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1473747247427.png
374KB, 1111x1600px
Only the classiest and most refined ponys can stand or walk on their hind legs.

Anon unintentionally presents himself as the highest class stallion in Equestria.
>>
>>29940133
four legs good, two legs better
>>
>>29940029
But whenever he thinks she's not looking, Anonymous always has a longing look on his face as he looks out the window.
>>
>>29940133
>While the ponies look more tall on their hind legs, Anon can't stop himself for rubbing some pony tummies and chespoofs.
>>
>>29939635
I LIKE IT
>>
>>29933218
It's almost impressive really.

>>29933453
I wrote possibly the first long prompt of the MP general, and it spawned a couple of its big greens. You REALLY want ME to write?
>>
>>29940260
Can you do it without having cheating/infidelity?

Then write like the wind!
>>
>>29939777
Neat, we tend to have a good, fuck Candy Ass, so you will find a willing home here.
>>
>>29939754
Piss off tripfag, either write a story to be relevant, or go be a poor attention whore elsewhere.
>>
>>29939754
If you really don't care, then why the fuck are you here showing off your name like a faggot and saying you don't care. Either sage and drop the name or shut up.
>>29940362
this. Making pics showing off that your just ignoring the thread makes you the asshat.
>>
>>29939635
Nice work guy, would read more.
>>29939732
Just try what you can around here and ignore the occasional "MINO BE GONE" talk, their just racist.
>>
>>29939617
The only writefags that left already quit, they are hurting no one, so be quiet. An don't bother defending idiots like this>>29939754
who only comes here to stir shit up. Being a whiteknigthing bitch is what helped kill the thread. Among the other seasonal shitposting sprees, but that was more of school kids getting a break long enough to bring their newfagness around.
>>
>>29939439
That was a fun time. Wonder what became of that guy....and if he committed Sudoku.
>>
>>29940362
>>29940365
>>29940367
>>29940373
>17 IPs
someone trigger lel
>>
>>29939635
Its to bad a happy ending like this will never happen in the real world. I hate Ikea.
>>
File: 1425081977894.png (83KB, 383x407px) Image search: [Google]
1425081977894.png
83KB, 383x407px
>>29940166
I'd shoot for the sweet spot desu.
>>
RGRE is dead.
>>
File: 1449606234145.jpg (512KB, 988x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449606234145.jpg
512KB, 988x800px
>>29940474
'no'
>>
>>29940484
Not RGRE enough dude, get out and stop being an attention whore. You'll be accepted over in AiE, I hear.
>>
>>29939758
Not even herself

>Anon gropes and sexually harasses mares
>Even they aren't sure if that's what's actually happening
>Personal space is barely a thing in the land of snuggle piles and nuzzles for all
>And he's a colt, it must have been an accident.
>Surely he didn't mean to rub her nips like that
>It's innocent innuendo, he surely didn't mean it that way

>Anon discovers that they barely notice anything he does that would count as 'subtle'
>He doesn't realize that they notice /everything/
>In an effort to get an obvious and immediate reaction he has to get more and more daring
>>
File: 14485769105862.jpg (291KB, 1111x1325px) Image search: [Google]
14485769105862.jpg
291KB, 1111x1325px
>>29939811
I need this in my life, please.
>>
File: 1487699314081.png (235KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487699314081.png
235KB, 800x800px
>>29940133
Balance as a status symbol?
Sounds interesting.
(Wait til they see that anon can hop on one foot from one end of the town to the other, and balance isn't even his special talent!)
>>
File: 13540753425724.jpg (10KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
13540753425724.jpg
10KB, 238x212px
>>29939635
>angry sex with a Minotauress
dick status: muh
I have critical mass, this was amazing
>>
What are you doing for a living and will you be able to do it in RGRE?
>>
>>29939732
>Learned that when I tried to make my first minotaur green a couple of years ago and the pacing got a little mixed up
Hey, were you the fella who started writing that story about Anon going on a backpacking holiday to Labyrinthia to get away from the ponies horseshit? I liked that one, sadly it petered out after anon secured a place to stay with the mino lady at the bar.
>>
>>29940450
"When you're a human, you know, you can do anything. You can grab 'em by the pussy. They let you!"
>>
Anyone know what happen to the wrightfag that was wright the orphanage worker anon story?
>>
>>29939754
>yotsuba b
>/co/
>50 tabs open
>ABP instead of AB or ABE

Just stop.
>>
>>29941127
he got scared away by the discord fag i think.
>>
>page 6

we're still dying
>>
>>29941587
>>29941689
>>29942056
riparooni
>>
>>29942200
Have we really been reduced to bumps?
And only 31 unique IPs?
Woo boy, this is what thread death looks like.
>>
Where is the writefag that was writing "lord's servant" anon with the colt that almost got
>rape'd
And the noblemare houses?
>>
>>29942298
We were the fastest thread on this board once you know.
>>
>>29939353
>sees colt
I was led to believe there were handguns in here
>>
>>29942298
>durnk used to post multiple times daily
>LaP would have at least one story per thread
>Amph used to have massive posts
>Comfy used to make every cute prompt into a one shot
I'm not saying the thread is dead, but we sure as shit not what we used to be.
We need some new blood making green.
>>
>>29942366
Someone give me a cute prompt, stat.
>>
Hey, I got more Fleur
>>
>>29942401

>“I had your eleven o’clock pushed to two, and your appointment at one needed to be moved to tomorrow, but I managed to squeeze in the eight o’clock meeting for then.”

>Fleur blew a bit of mane out of her face, adjusting herself as she leaned forward at the small work table that she had set up in her living room. Though the chair was made out of artificial cloud, the finest pony could buy, she could never get comfortable, no matter what she did.

“Hmm,” she said, only half paying attention.

>“Fancy sent a messenger again with another invitation for a dinner party. If the meeting at seven is quick, we should make an appearance.”

“Aha.”

>“Those stallions from Moneycorp also came this morning. They brought a few papers that you’ll need to sign by the end of the day. One of the stallions also gave me an invitation to give to you, some silly luncheon, but I took the liberty of refusing for you.”

>The supermodel took a big gulp of her coffee. This was her fifth this morning, and she could already tell that she was going to need at least two or three more.

“I hope that you at least made sure to apologize for my absence,” she said, leaning back into her chair.

>Svengallop, handing her a stack of papers, nodded. “Of course. I made sure to tell him that you were simply far too busy to go today, but you appreciated the gesture.”

>Fleur did her best to run a hoof through her mane. Though her stylist had done his best, it was the closest to being a rats nest that it had been in a very long time. Split ends, knots—she was even sure that she had seen a gray hair or two this morning.

“Well, you aren’t wrong about me being too busy,” Fleur said with a yawn, taking the papers while dipping a quill into an inkpot. “This had been the busiest that I’ve been since I was a teenager.”

>She arched her back, letting out a grunt as her spine popped.
>>
>>29942407

“Meetings, parties, events.” Her shoulders slumped as the exhaustion that had been nipping at her heels for weeks made itself known. “It’s been a [i]maison de fous[i/]!”

>“And it’s only going to get busier I’m afraid,” Svengallop said, dropping another bundle of papers onto her desk. “You have half a dozen interviews over the next three days, and there’s the event the bakers guild is having that we [i]need[/i] to be seen at—”

“And I need to cut the ribbon at that newly built boutique, and I need to be travel to Dodge City for a day, and I must dine with two counts, five barons, a duke, and that infernal Prince Blueblood,” Fleur said, resting her head against the table and closing her eyes even as she continued to sign the documents in front of her.

>“You should be happy. Most ponies would kill to be as busy as you are.”

“Most ponies would run away screaming if they spent a week like this.”

>Though she didn’t see it, Svengallop smirked. “But you’re not most ponies, my girl. You’re Fleur de Lis.”

Fleur let out another groan. “[i]Oui[/i], you’re right, I’m not like other ponies. Most of them have far more sense.”

>A quick glance up showed the unicorn that she only had half a stack to go. She quickly looked over at her manager, half fearing that he had another stack to torment her with, but to her relief his hooves were empty. That meant as soon as she was done with this she could race out of her stuffy mansion and go to the studio.

>Her manager might make a bit of a fuss at her disheveled appearance, but Anon would no doubt have something funny to say to her when he saw just how exhausted she looked. The thought put a bit of a pip in her step and a small smile on her face.

>Svengallop reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small notebook. Humming to himself, he began flipping through it.

>“Essence has also sent another request about that photographer of yours.”
>>
>>29942401
LaP here to save the day.
>>
>>29942415

>The quiet scratching of quill on paper ceased.

“Oh?” Fleur said, picking her head up.

>Svengallop flipped through a few pages in his notebook. “Yes. They were offering to pair you up with Polaroid this time.”

Picking her head up, Fleur covered her face with a hoof. “Again?”

>“The pony I talked to yesterday was adamant.”

“Did you tell them once again that I’d like to stay with the photographer that I have?”

>“I did, which is why I spent three and a half hours talking to the representative,” Svengallop said, annoyance in his voice as he pushed his glasses up his nose. “Like I’ve said before, they’re concerned about you associating yourself with somepony like him.”

“They’re concerned yet they’re more than happy to pair him off with another model?”

>“You’re the covermare of the entire shoot, hon,” Svengallop said with a shrug. “When ponies hear about the dresses and see the pictures, they’re not going to care about mares like Catwalk and Style Savvy.”

“I’ve never dropped a photographer, and I [i]won’t[/i] drop this one,” Fleur said, perhaps a bit more sharply than she intended. “Anon has been nothing but a professional and a sweetheart the entire time that I’ve known him, and unlike half of this [i]fichu[/i] city, it doesn’t matter to me what one does in ignorance.”

>“You already know how I feel about the young stallion, dear,” Svengallop said as gently as he could, though a small frown made itself known on his face. “I thought he would be a good match for you, have ponies talking, but now they’re talking in a way that’ll only hurt you.”

Fleur scoffed. “All ponies do is talk, Svengallop,” she said dismissively, finishing the last signature and gently blowing on the ink to help it dry.

>“I wouldn’t be so sure of that, dear. If it were just simple gossip Essence wouldn’t be harassing you about this.”
>>
>>29942428

“Bah, they’ve done this before. You know how they get when the world doesn’t fall into their laps.”

>Sighing again, Svengallop trotted over and picked up all of the documents. Making sure that each of them was signed, he neatly piled them together before tucking them under a leg.

>“You’ve also seen what they can do to a mare or stallion that doesn’t listen to them. Cancelled shoots, ruined reputations.”

>Fleur opened her mouth to retort but immediately closed it. He was right; she [i]had[/i] seen what had happened to ponies in the industry that went against Essence’s wishes. Photo Finish made it her business to stick a hoof in their eye whenever she could, but that was Photo Finish. Models, set designers, and photographers had been ruined because of their wrath.

>Once or twice she had gone against the company herself, but Essence had only grumbled at her actions. Never, in all of her years of modeling, had they been this upset or insistent.

>Svengallop, sensing her hesitation, decided to press the attack. “Anon is a… [i]nice[/i] young stallion, I’ll be the first to admit that, but he’s not one of us, hon. He doesn’t understand how things work here, and because of that, every little thing he does reflects on you.”

>Fleur’s stomach tightened. She knew this industry better than anypony. At the moment she was the queen of the mountain, but she was only so because of that almighty R word. Reputation. That was what lifted you through the ranks in this city. Without it, you were nothing more than a beggar, a nobody.

>She knew for a fact that Hoity and Sapphire [i]still[/i] hadn’t left their estates since what had happened at that restaurant. Though it would have seemed absolutely silly to the common pony, she knew that they had done this to save face. Because, if they didn’t, ponies would begin talking.
>>
>>29942435

>When talking began, rumor spread. When rumors spread, the truth became twisted and distorted. When that happened, it was only a matter of time before ponies were talking behind one’s back and all who you thought were your friends had abandoned you. Fleur had seen it happen a thousand times.

Giving her head a little shake, the unicorn cleared her throat. “Anon is a wonderful photographer, and I’m not ashamed to say that I’ve grown very fond of him.”

>She looked over at Svengallop. The stallion said nothing, simply looking over at her with a helpless expression. Fleur flinched. In the silence she could hear his argument perfectly.

>It doesn’t matter what you want, what matters is what Essence wants. You need to think about your reputation. If you keep telling them no they might do something drastic. You can still be Anon’s friend, but it might be best to distance yourself from him, for a little while at least. She batted each one away with her own counterargument, but more and more reasons to dump Anon reared their ugly heads until her mind was overwhelmed and her stomach was in knots.

Sighing, Fleur pushed herself away from her desk and rose to her hooves. “I will… I will think on it.”

>For the first time since she had seen him this morning, Svengallop smiled. “That’s all I ask. Now, why don’t we get you in the studio? Make sure to grab an umbrella. I heard that it’s supposed to rain all day.”
@-@-@-@-@-@-@
>“Alrighty, now lift your leg.”

>Fleur did as she was asked, lifting her leg as a half dozen clicks from Anon’s camera filled the air.

>“Good, good, now lift your head up a bit. Give me a look of surprise.”

>Fleur did her best to look surprised, but she felt that she couldn’t quite manage it. Her facial features felt far too tight for anything to feel natural. She desperately hoped that her lack of enthusiasm wouldn’t be noticed, but it was a forlorn hope.
>>
>>29942442

>All around her she could see the ponies on her set staring at her in both confusion and worry. Quiet discussion could be heard along with the clicking of the of the camera. Even Anon was staring at her with an eyebrow raised as he moved to get a better angle.

>“Alright, turn around and look over your shoulder,” he said, slowly getting down onto one knee. “You can make whatever face you want this time.”

>Fleur did as she was asked. In this pose she knew that she needed a fierce expression, or perhaps even a kissy face, but yet all she could manage was a slight upturn of her lips that might have looked like a smile in the right light.

>Anon paused mid step, lifting his face away from his camera to look at her carefully. Fleur flinched under his gaze her body stiffening. The whispers grew a little loud, and the knot in the unicorn’s stomach grew tighter still.

>A smile suddenly came to Anon’s face. Bringing his camera up to his face, he began to take pictures at a rapid fire pace.

>“Now look like you’re hungry, now sassy, now like you’ve got a stick up where the sun don’t shine. No, the other hole. There we go. Come on, give me a smile. Now frown. Now stick your tongue out at that makeup artist over there. Not that one, the other one with the stupid scarf.”

>He began to move his camera in theatrical angles, something that would have had Fleur on the floor laughing any other day. Still though, the human’s antics were enough to put a small smile on her face.

>“There’s that smile! Now start rolling around on the ground.”

>One of the designers, who was standing just off step, perked up. “No, don’t roll around with that on!” he cried.

>“Don’t listen to her, Fleur. It’ll make a great shot, I promise.”

>“No, don’t listen to him, for Celestia’s sake!”
>>
>>29942450

>That got a giggle out of Fleur for the first time that day, and as her photographer continued to take her pictures she rolled onto her back and began kicking her legs like a little filly. She was very careful mind you. She didn’t want to ruin the dress.

>The designer let out a shriek that sounded awfully playful. Looking at her out of the corner of her eye, Fleur saw that the stallions’s lips were curled into a smile.

>Anon laid flat on his back and began taking pictures upside down. “Wonderful, darling, wonderful,” he said, in a shockingly close impersonation of Photo’s voice. “Zhe camera loves you!”

>Minutes ticked by as her photographer continued to shouting his silly instructions. To amusement of everypony watching and herself, Fleur did her best to follow each and every one.

>She crawled along the ground like a guard at bootcamp. She skipped back and forth along the set while she hummed Prench foal’s songs to herself. She pretended to be a bear, a dog, and even a butterfly.

>Not a single one of these shots was going to be used, she knew, but the longer she kept doing all of these silly things a change overcame her. Her movements became more fluid, smiles came easier and more often. The knot in her stomach began to loosen, and even the worries that had been plaguing her the whole morning were momentarily forgotten.

>Finally, after half of the ponies on her set were laughing so hard that they couldn’t stand, Anon lifted his face from his camera one last time.

>“Alright, I think that’s enough for today,” he said, standing up and dusting himself off. “Great job today everybody.”

>An aw erupted from the ponies watching, but nevertheless they surged forward to clean up. Laughter and excited chatter filled the air as props were cleared. A group of mares made their way over to Fleur and helped her to her hooves so that they could begin peeling off the monstrosity that she was wearing.
>>
>>29942459

>The supermodel chatted and giggled along with them, feeling better than she had all week. She looked over at Anon to see him smiling. The sight filled her chest with a pleasant warmth.

>Skillful hooves and magic soon had her out of her dress. The moment she was out of the thing, she trotted over to her photographer as quickly as she could without running. To the surprise of everypony watching, herself included, she hopped up onto her back legs and pulled him into a hug.

“[i]Merci[/i], Anon, [i]Merci[/i],” she said, nuzzling both of his cheeks.

>Anon tensed in surprise at the sudden and unexpected contact, but soon he was hugging her right back. “Gazuntite.”

>Fleur let out another giggle. She could feel a dozen eyes upon the two of them but she couldn’t find herself caring. Instead, she held into him all the tighter.

>“So are you feeling a little better?” Anon asked, giving her a few pats on the back.

“[i]Oui[/i],” she replied, resting her head on his shoulder.

>Though she didn’t see it, her photographer’s smile widened. “Good. I’m glad that I could help.”

>Their hug lasted a bit longer than was perhaps professional, but Fleur eventually broke it. Falling back onto all fours, she looked over at the clock. Time had almost gotten away from her. She needed to hurry to get to her next appointment.

“Thank you, Anon. Really,” she said warmly.

>“We’ve all been working really hard. We should have a bit of fun every once in awhile to keep from going bonkers,” Anon said, looking down at his camera. “And besides, I think I got some pretty good shots...”

“Oh, don’t you [i]dare[/i] give those to Photo Finish!” she said giving him a playful shove. “She’d never let me hear the end of it!”

>Anon laughed. “She’d get a kick out of a couple of these, wouldn’t she?”

>He looked down at his camera, fiddling with it. After only a few moments of this however, he looked up, his smile diminished.
>>
>>29942464

>“So what was wrong today anyway?” he asked.

>Fleur opened her mouth to reply but quickly paused. Those pesky concerns and worries came back in full force, causing her to shy away.

“Well, actually… I’d like to keep that to myself for now, if you don’t mind,” she said, looking down at the ground. “It’s something that I must wrestle with myself.”

>Anon’s brow furrowed. “Alrighty, just know if you need anything I’d be happy to help.”

“[i]Merci[/i],” Fleur said, doing her best to ignore the tightening in her stomach.

>“Do you have a bit of time before you need to be anywhere? Because, if you want, we could look over today’s pictures to see if there’s actually anything we could use.”

“Thank you… but no. I must be off.”

>Fleur could feel Anon’s gaze on her. She continued to look at the ground. Finally, after several agonizing seconds, she heard Anon turn away.

>“Okay. Have a good day then.”

“You as well,” Fleur said with a nod of her head.

>She wanted to stay, wanted to play with Anon’s computer and chat with the human for a while longer, but perhaps just distancing herself a bit would get the company off of her back. It wouldn’t have to be forever, just a little while.

>Sighing, she made her way over to the ponies cleaning up the set. She thanked each one, hugging and kissing cheeks before saying her goodbyes for that day. It was then, with a heavy heart, she made her way to the exit, throwing open the doors to empty streets.

>She paused, poking her head out of the studio. The streets were deserted. Carts and stands had been abandoned. Doors were locked, and blinds had been closed. Everything was silence, save for the howling of wind and the rain hitting the houses and streets.

“...What’s going on? I thought it was just supposed to be a light shower today,” she murmured, stopping in her tracks.
>>
>>29942469
>A bolt of lightning suddenly streaked through the air. But this wasn’t the controlled, hoof-crafted ones that Cloudsdale made. This lightning bolt was wild, powerful, thunderous. When it struck a chimney a few blocks away the whole world seemed to shake under its boom.

“[i]Pommes à cheval[/i] Fleur shouted, jumping in fright, staring at the now decimated chimney with wide eyes. “What in Celestia’s name is…”

>That was when she saw it. The clouds were no ordinary clouds. No pegasus created them. They were too big, too black to be pony made.

>Her nostrils flared. The water on the street wasn’t clear but a murky color with a foul stench. The air itself was frigid; far too cold for this time of the year.

>Fleur’s mind raced, wondering what was going on and why the rain was acting like this. Usually the weather team was spot on when it came to this sort of things. After a few moments of thought the realization of what she was looking at came to mind.

>These were Everfree clouds, and somehow, someway, a cluster of them had found their way to Canterlot.

“…Oh no.”

>Ears folding against her skull, Fleur took a step back into the studio, keeping her gaze fixed on the sky above. She was able to take three or four steps back, closing the door and locking it behind her, when she bumped into something. Whipping around, she saw that she had bumped into Anon, who was holding the umbrella that she had forgotten.

>“Whoo, that sure was a loud ‘un huh?” he asked. “It almost felt like that had the whole building shaking.”

“Anon, we need to get everypony away from the windows,” Fleur said, trying to keep herself calm.

>Another clap of thunder tore through the air outside. All around them, models and photographers and agents stopped whatever they were doing, looking around nervously.
>>
>>29942470

“I don’t know what happened, but somehow Everfree clouds made their way into the city,” Fleur continued, grabbing his hand with her magic and leading him away from the door.

>“So? They’re just rain clouds, aren’t they?” Anon questioned.

The supermodel shook her head. “[i]Non[/i], these clouds are very, very dangerous,” she told him. “The thunder can knock a pegasus out of the sky and the rain burns away flesh and skin to the touch.”

>Anon’s eyes widened. “No kiddin’?”

“I truly wish I was, but this is very serious. Usually the weather team keeps a sharp eye out of them, but this cluster must have proven too much.”

>The photographer looked back at the door. “...Is it bad that I think that’s actually really neat?”

>Another bolt of lightning flashed through the sky. The various lights in the room flickered. Ponies, sensing that something was wrong, began converging to the center of the studio. Fleur quickened her pace, tugging Anon right along with her.

“Nopony can leave until the clouds are destroyed,” she said. “And it would be best if we all went into the back.”

She looked up at her photographer, chewing on her lip. “Will you please help me, [i]mon chere[/i]?”

>There was no hesitation on Anon’s face as he nodded. “I’d be happy to help,” he said, placing a hand on her shoulder and giving it a squeeze.

>This time, when thunder shook the building, Fleur didn’t jump. Instead, she smiled.

“Then let’s begin.”
@-@-@-@-@-@-@
>It was a simple thing to get everypony together and quieted down. It was another thing entirely calming them down after Fleur had explained what was going on outside. The studio did have more than a few windows, and the acid rain from the clouds had been known to melt through even stone in some cases. But ponies of fashion were, if nothing else, an adaptable sort.
>>
>>29942476

>After Fleur had explained the situation, everyone got to work. Sets were cleared and neatly put away. All of the doors were locked and barricaded from the wind. What few pegasi that were amongst them covered the windows with fabric and bits of wood. It was only then, after everything had been squared away, that every mare and stallion retreated to the back of the studio, where windowless rooms lined the halls. Luckily, the studio had been relatively empty today, so there was more than enough room for every mare, stallion, and human.

>One of the dress designers, after rooting around in a few of the rooms, had managed to find blankets and pillows. These were all passed around, so that everypony could be at least a little comfortable while they all weathered out the storm.

>Both Anon and Fleur found themselves in one of the bigger rooms, sitting on an old, ratty couch and wrapped up tightly in blankets. The only light was provided by Anon’s computer, which sat on a small table in front of the two.

>“Well, this isn’t how I thought my day was going to go,” Anon grumbled. “I thought I was going to go home and eat that last bit of stir fry I had, but instead I’m hiding away from some killer storm while it tries to tear down the building.”

“At least you’re not outside, [i]chère[/i],” Fleur pointed out, nuzzling herself deeper into her blanket.

>Anon nodded, looking over at her. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

>Another clap of thunder tore through the building, causing it to shake. Both Fleur and Anon tensed.

>“Sweet Christ is that something…”

The unicorn couldn’t help but smile. “That is the power of the Everfree.”

>Anon looked up at the ceiling in concern. “Remind me to never visit there then.”

>The room lulled into a comfortable silence. Fleur could hear Anon shuffling around on his side of the couch but she kept her gaze straight ahead, staring at his computer.
>>
>>29942492

>After her worry and excitement had gone down, all that there was left to do was sit here and think in the darkness. And, of course, the only thing that she could think about was the human sitting next to her, what Svengallop had said, and her reputation.

>What should she do? What could she do?

>Was there a way out of this that would make both Essence and herself happy? Should she go and speak to Photo about this?

>Maybe she could go to the higher ups and speak to them herself. Perhaps, if she were to explain why she wanted to keep her photographer, maybe have Anon himself speak to them, then they’d stop.

>Or maybe she just needed to do what she was told, just maintained a bit of a distance from her friend. The “scandal” would die down soon enough. In a month or two she could go back to enjoying his company like she had these past few weeks.

>“You know we have a couple of pillows right over there if you want to lay down,” Anon said, interrupting her thoughts .

>Fleur looked over at him then at the couch. Seeing that she had more than enough to to lay down she did so, levitating over a pillow and resting it under her head.

“[i]Merci,[/i]” she said with a sigh.

>“Do you want another blanket? You can have mine if you want.”

“No, thank you.”

>“Do you want me to turn down the light on the computer?”

“No, thank you.”

>There was another pause. Fleur rolled onto her side, burrowing her face into her pillow, and closed her eyes. Anon, kicking up his feet on the table, leaned back. Rain and thunder could be heard off in the distance.

In a flash, Fleur found herself sitting up. “Anon?”

>Anon looked over at her, eyebrow raised. “Yeah?”

The supermodel opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it, biting her lip. “I know that I told you that I wanted to keep my problem to myself, but…”

>She trailed off. Taking a few deep breath, and gathering up her courage, she forced herself to continue.
>>
>>29942495

“But, since the problem concerns you I feel like you should know.”

>She risked a glance over in the human’s direction. He was staring at her intently, his blue eyes almost shining in the light of the computer. The sight eased some of the tension that was forming in Fleur’s shoulders, as well cause her to wiggle closer to her photographer.

>“Are you sure you want to tell me?” he asked. “If you really want to keep it to yourself I don’t mind. I’m not nebby.”

“[i]Non[/i]. You need to hear this,” Fleur said, taking a deep breath. “For the last few weeks I have been asked to replace you with another photographer.” A small, frustrated frown came to her face. “Time and again I’ve told them that you’ve been working wonderfully, but they’ve been becoming more and more insistent about it.”

>A spark of realization came to Anon’s eyes. “Oh?”

Fleur nodded. “[i]Oui[/i]. This morning my manager came to me saying that Essence itself might stop asking and start demanding. I don’t know what to do.”

She sighed explosively, her cheeks puffing out. “I enjoy working with you, [i]mon ami[/i], perhaps as much as I do with Photo, but I also have to consider my position, as much as I hate to say it.”

>To her surprise, Anon nodded.

>“I understand,” he said, placing a hand on her leg.

“[i]Vraiment[/i]?” she asked.

>“If that means what I think it means, then sure,” he replied. “I might not wanna get dumped into another shoot, but I have no problem with it if it’ll keep your bosses off your back.”

“They’re not my bosses [i]per se[/i], but thank you, Anon,” Fleur said, leaning over and giving him a nuzzle. “I’d thought you’d be upset…”

>“Hey, I might not have any experience in this kind of shit but I’ve heard rumors back home, and if what happens here is half of that, I get you wanting to cover your ass. And it’s not like we can’t still be buddies right?”
>>
>>29942505
>A weight that Fleur hadn’t even known she was carrying was lifted from her shoulders. She let out relieved sigh, pressing herself against her photographer. She a thousand things that she wanted to say to him, but instead of any of it, she just nuzzled his jaw.

“I was thinking about going to speak with a few ponies on the matter myself,” she said. “Maybe we could do something that would let Essence see that you’re a proper gentlecolt.”

>Anon chuckled. “Gentleman.”

“Gentleman then,” Fleur said, giving his cheek a pat. “Don’t give up on us yet, [i]mon ami[/i]. I may have a few tricks up my sleeve yet.”

>“Yes ma’am,” Anon said, mussing up her mane. “It’ll be an honor to serve you till the end.”

>Fleur let out an indignant squawk. Batting his hand away, she gave his side a hard poke. In retaliation, Anon gave her nose a boop. This, in turn, forced her to give his belly a jab. The two went back and forth for a while, the two of them giggling, before Anon leaned forward toward his computer.

>“Since we’re probably going to be here for a while why don’t I show you a couple of movies?” he offered, clicking on a file that he had never touched before.

In an instant, Fleur was staring at his computer. “Movies?”

>“Yeah, movies. They’re like moving picture shows.”

“I know what a movie is, [i]mon chere[/i].”

>“…Really?”

“[i]Oui[/i]. They have theaters all over the city.”

>“Huh, I just thought those were all Broadway show thingies…” Anon muttered, before shaking his head. “Anyway, even though this laptop is kinda trash I was still able to get some movies on this thing. Not a lot, but the couple I have are good ‘uns.”

>He clicked on an icon. After a second of two pause a black screen popped up. Fleur, pressing as much of herself against her photographer as she could, rested her head on his shoulder.
>>
File: buttz.jpg (49KB, 349x309px) Image search: [Google]
buttz.jpg
49KB, 349x309px
>>29942508

“Well… All of my meetings today are no doubt going to be cancelled by this storm,” she murmured, before looking up at him and smiling. “So, I’d love to watch a few movies with you.”

>Anon gave her head a pat, looking pleased. “Alright, so whatcha want to watch first? The Adventures of Robin hood? Aliens? Terminator?”

“What’s this “Adventures of Robin hood” about?”

>“It’s about a bunch of weird men in tights that like to hang around in the woods.”

“Oh?”

>“Yeah, they sometimes shoot bows and arrows, but they mostly…”
@-@-@-@-@-@-@
>“John Connor gave me a picture of you once. I didn't know why at the time. It was very old - torn, faded. You were young like you are now. You seemed just a little sad. I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment. I memorized every line, every curve. I came across time for you, Sarah. I love you; I always have…”

>Slowly, Fleur’s eyes fluttered open. She was in a mostly dark room that was only illuminated by a bright light sitting on a table. The unicorn was only able to look at this light for a few moments before she let out a grumble and hid her face in her pillow.

>The cloud around her mind slowly began to lift. She was in a backroom in the studio. She was here because of a dangerous storm raging outside. That light on the table was a computer; the very same computer that she had been watching movies on with her dear friend.

>Fleur’s brow furrowed as she rubbed the tip of her muzzle against her pillow. There seemed to be something wrong with the thing. It wasn’t as soft as it should be, and it didn’t have the scent that a pillow should have had. She nuzzled a little more forcefully, trying to figure out what was the problem.

>The answer came from a sigh that was not her own.
>>
>>29942514

>Perking up, Fleur lifted her head and looked right into the sleeping face of her photographer. She blinked owlishly, trying to process just what she was looking at.

“What in Celestia’s name…” she murmured, tearing her gaze away from his face to look around. “Why is… What am I…?”

>Upon closer inspection, she realized that, somehow, she found herself lying on top of the human. A quick wiggle told her that both of Anon’s hands were wrapped around her barrel, holding her close to him. His blanket also appeared to be wrapped around her shoulders, keeping her warm despite the sudden chill in the room.

>A blush exploded across her face. She tried to wiggle out of Anon’s grasp, but she only managed to move an inch or two before the human’s grip on her tightened, forcing her right back where she had been. She let out a quiet, embarrassed “eep!”.

“Anon, Anon,” she hissed, nudging him with a hoof. “Anon!”

>Anon let out a quiet murmur, but otherwise was dead to the world. Fleur continued to wiggle around, embarrassed about the position that she was in but not so much that she wanted to get too loud or rowdy and wake her photographer. Eventually she simply conceded defeat, letting out a sigh before resting her head on his chest.

“[i]Sacré bleu[/i],” she said to herself, going limp against the human. “This is going to be… interesting to explain when you wake up…”

>After a few moments of pouting, she lifted her head to look at him once again. He looked so peaceful, almost happy with as he laid there. The sight made her smile.

“You are very cute when you sleep, [i]chère[/i],” she said, nuzzling one cheek then the other.

>She didn’t feel all that uncomfortable lying on top of him, she found. In fact, his large frame was rather nice to lie upon. That, coupled with his scent and the heat radiating off of him, was beginning to make it difficult for her to keep her eyes open.
>>
>>29942366
To be fair, Comfy posted last thread...for what good it did us.
>>29942401
You are too based for us LaP, thank you.
>>
>>29942521

>Nevertheless, Fleur continued to nuzzle his face, working her way up from his cheeks to his forehead, chin, and neck. She found herself closing her eyes. With each nuzzle she could smell their scents mixing, and the more they mingled the more a particular feeling began to well in her chest.

>It was an ancient feeling, one that her ancestors that struggled for survival no doubt felt. She was marking a stallion with her scent, telling everypony that had a nose whose photographer this was and to stay away. The thought made her hum in contentment as she rubbed her nose against his.

>In the back of her mind, a part of her was screaming for her to stop. This was inappropriate, extremely unprofessional, Anon was sleeping, Celestia knows what he’d do if he just suddenly woke up and saw what she was doing.

>But she couldn’t stop. Something deep inside of her wouldn’t let her.

“Yes… very cute…”

>Her breath caught in her throat as her lips brushed his. She froze, not daring to open her eyes. Her ears perked up, listening to Anon’s gentle breaths, trying to see if he was indeed still asleep.

>Fleur slowly shifted her weight forward. Puckering her lips, she gave her photographer a quick kiss, then another, then another.

>“Fleur, darling! The weather team managed to [i]finally[/i] beat those blasted clouds out of the city! We can finally—”

>The door to the room was thrown open just as Fleur leaned down for another kiss. The supermodel froze, her puckered lips mashed up against her photographer’s. One of the newer markup artists was standing right in the hallway. From the look of utter surprise, he had no doubt seen what had just happened.

>Eyeing the mare, Fleur slowly broke the kiss and sat up. “...Horse apples.”
>>
>>29942536
Alright, I'm done. Try not to let the thread die pls
>>
>>29942544
Can do famalam.

Also, when you planning on putting this story up on your fimfic account?
>>
>>29942554
When it's all done and I have some people look over the french/german bits
>>
>>29942558
Noice. I have a feeling your fimfic followers are getting thirsty
>>
File: 1415059445997.jpg (172KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [Google]
1415059445997.jpg
172KB, 1024x652px
>>29942362
*pew*
>>
>>29942681
Why are guns like catnip to me?
>>
>>29942725
Because your a colt that vehemently supports the concealed carry of crossbow. What kind of murder herd would you have?
>>
>>29942882
>is new to this thread
>only came in because of handgun
So... what are some good greens here?
>>
File: 1456088755762.jpg (19KB, 386x387px) Image search: [Google]
1456088755762.jpg
19KB, 386x387px
>>29942725
Because you know there's nothing finer in life than the comforting weight of steel and lead on your belt.
>>
>>29942900
Don't forget a rifle slung over your shoulder. Comforting as fuck.
>>
>>29942725
>gets a bowl of 9mm ammo and starts eating it like popcorn
>>
File: 1416548099692.jpg (420KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
1416548099692.jpg
420KB, 1000x782px
>>29942889
LAP is doing a good work so far but i would recommend to check out the archive, there are plenty stories, many of the good
>>29942900
>>29943086
>TFW wood, steel and leather accompanied by lead & brass
>>
>>29942320
Pretty sure that was LaP
>>
>>29942459
D'aww
>>
File: based.gif (445KB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
based.gif
445KB, 500x185px
>>29942401
bless you LaP, you'll never know how much you are truly appreciated
>>
File: 1469633942897.png (294KB, 980x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469633942897.png
294KB, 980x1024px
>>29942536
hhhhnnNNGGGG
>>
>>29942536
>>Eyeing the mare, Fleur slowly broke the kiss and sat up.
So is this 'markup' artist male or female? Previous line called it a he, this one sounds like its a she.
>>
File: bjfej.jpg (44KB, 490x314px) Image search: [Google]
bjfej.jpg
44KB, 490x314px
>>29942544
nice
>>
>>29942476
Everfree Storm means acid rain. Possibly magically acidic rain.

That's a new one.
>>
File: IMG_3861.jpg (49KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3861.jpg
49KB, 300x217px
>>29942401
You are a lovely and fantastic person LaP.
Bless you and your story
>>
>Trixie is a stallion pretending to be a mare
>Nopony takes male magicians seriously, so this is his only option
>He wants to be respected for his talent, not just ogled for his big dangley horse balls
>>
>>29943880
no
>>
>>29943880
I would rather the thread died than this shit be picked up.
>>
>>29943880
You literally have a trap thread, go to them. Just because we're dying out doesn't mean we are desperate for trash.
>>
>>29942536
Welp, you're boned Fleur. Ride it out.
>>
>>29943880
>>29944060
>Trixie is actually a mare and always has been.
>But detractors have started spreading the rumor that she's a stallion in disguise
>>
>>29944077
l-lewd
>>
>>29943346
I think it might be the makeup guy eyeing Fleur as she does her thing. Don't quote me though.
>>29944087
Would those detractors be doing it out of jealousy of her...fuck, what did we say the female pone chads were called again?
>>29944097
Its only lewd if someone gets a photo.
>>
>>29944106
>fuck, what did we say the female pone chads were called again?

Trixie's (I'm not joking)

It's a Thundercunt civil war!
>>
>>29944106
Female pone Chads are Trixies.
>>
>>29944124
>>29944125
Oh yeah, holy shit how did I forget that? Whatever, Trixie gets laid so often that the girls form a secret club to make her look like a dude or something like that. I cant think clearly right now, just woke up.
>>
>>29943880
>instant thread police shitpost replies fraught with doomsaying

You know what needs to be done, Anon. Make haste, and make it as long as possible.
>>
File: 1487386601495.png (270KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487386601495.png
270KB, 730x600px
>Seeing as how Twilight is a questionable social teacher at best, you decide to take Glimmer under your wing.
>She doesn't really mind. After all, aren't stallions suppose to be in touch with feelings and all that?
>WRONG
>Your attempts to make the socially retarded unicorn normal accidentally groom her to be a feminine housewife.
>It doesn't hit you until after she's already moved in...
>...and greeting you with a smile in an apron when you get home...
>...followed by a kiss, then her rushing off to make sure dinner doesn't boil over...
>Shit you really fucked this pony up.
>>
>>29944403
>making a shitpost story because no one liked your idea
>>
>>29944488
These digits are well deserved. good work.
>>29944403
Go back to your trap thread.
>>
>>29944476
Anon taming commie horse when?
>>
File: 1362379606347.jpg (227KB, 680x833px) Image search: [Google]
1362379606347.jpg
227KB, 680x833px
>>29944476
I'm sad now.
>>
>>29944476
Well this is a cute idea.
>>
File: 1473905378669.jpg (90KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1473905378669.jpg
90KB, 800x1184px
>>29944578
>that pic
fuck you anon
I didnt need these feels
>>
>>29944476
Glim messes with my head.

I don't like her, just seeing her makes me angry that she exists.

But somehow she's still a cute poner.
Sometimes, anyway.
>>
>>29944476
>Seize the means of reproduction with Glimglam.
>>
Iwant a green where someone does a timeskip to scoutanona's story where anon successfully taught the scouts on how to be hardworking individuals, causing them to clash with radical stallionists in adulthood who want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>29942536
https://vine.co/v/M9HAlYqY0Ow
>>
>>29944476

>Ponies think Starlight Glimmer is taking advantage of Anon's kindness to stay home all day and be lazy while he works to provide for both of them
>They are surprised to learn that Starlight is actually a really good homemaker
>>
>>29945071
she's basically a colt with a slit, and many mares start discussing if that having her as a horsebando would be considered gay or not.
>>
File: 1467396909816.png (158KB, 608x647px) Image search: [Google]
1467396909816.png
158KB, 608x647px
>>29945092
>"Traps are gay REEEEEEEEE!"
>>
>>29945251
>not, 'Traps are gay NEEEIGGGGHHHHH!"

Also shut up Twilight we've seen your browser history
>>
>>29945251
Because traps are gay, even in this context>>29945092
its also not the correct thread for it, take your taps back to the proper thread for it.
>>29945296
Speaking of, what would a rich unicorn that was a glorified shutin have on her browser history?
>>
>>29945299
traps*
>>
>>29945296
Cuntcolts aren't gay! Not if it's a masculine vagina!
>>
>>29945304
but i want my taps
>>
>>29945309
Then go thread for it, unless your illiterate this isn't the place.
>>29945307
keep saying it Twi, at least Dash and Applejack are honest.
>>
>>29945313
to the*. God damn latency is messing with my typing.
>>
File: deco-tap.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
deco-tap.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
>>29945313
>>29945299
>>29945309
posting taps now
>>
>>29945338
Fuck you carlos.
>>
>>29945251
>>29945299
How is it a trap though? She's openly a mare, she just fits into a stallion's role.
>>
>>29945309
Took me a second to realize what you said.
>>
>>29945343
>not liking taps
You sir are filty
>>
>>29945348
Maybe she just starts looking delicate and colty over time?
>>
>>29945355
He needs a new filter for his filty

>Dash doesn't like taps
>Anon visits her house, expects it to be a gross bachelorette pad.
>Instead it's almost spotless and doesn't even smell weird
>How this is possible he doesn't know, since he can't find a sink or a bathtub anywhere
>The only place that could potentially be a shower just has cloud in place of the floor and ceiling.
>>
File: 1481019559705.gif (924KB, 296x163px) Image search: [Google]
1481019559705.gif
924KB, 296x163px
>Starlight housewife transformation green must happen!!
>>
Fair warning, I have watched pretty much only the introductory episodes for Starlight Glimmer, so she may be out of character here.

> Be Twilight Sparkle, at your makeshift podium of books
> You have gathered together the various elements of ...
> "It is this the part where I say my first name and what addiction I have?"
> Awkwardness
"No Anon, but you are on the right track. Welcome to the weekly ABLB meeting, where we help each other figure out how to be appropriately social."
> "The Great and Sensual Trixie does not see why she is here, and she also wonders what ABLB stands for."
> Patience, Sparkle
> If you beat them within an inch of their life, it won't make for a good friendship letter
"No speaking in the third person, Trixie. And as for what it stands for..."
> You look at your note card
> You might not have thought this through completely
"The Association of the Blind Leading the Blind."
> Starlight nods seriously
> "Fitting."
> You clear your throat and address your three associates
"So! Does anyone have a social interaction they feel could have gone better? It could be a little thing, if that makes you comfortable."
> Everypony glances around, waiting
> Anon sighs and raises his hand
> "Alright, I'll go first. The other day, I was patting Apple Bloom on the back as thanks for helping me pick up my groceries, and she seemed to like it. Then I went to scratch right behind her ears, and-"
> You shudder and scrunch hard just imagining it
> Anon smiles in relief
> "Yeah, that, you get it. What's up with that?"
> You exhale slowly, trying to calm down and think
"It's like... Anon, you are from a predator species, right? Claws and sharp teeth?"
> Anon looks dubiously as his finger claws
> "Let's just say yes, and get to the point."
> You don't like the way Starlight is eyeing the only stallion in the group
>>
>>29945537
"Right, so scratching is a normal part of your social behavior. But ponies don't have claws or sharp teeth, so our social behavior is more... rubbing, leaning on each other, that sort of thing."
> Anon frowns, but nods slowly
> "Alright, so the patting was okay. Is there anything else I could do to show gratitude?"
> Trixie waves her hoof in the air
> "The Great and Insightful Tr-"
> You glare at her
> She coughs, and continues
> "That is to say, I believe I have a suggestion."
> You beam at her, happy at how quickly she caught on to how the meeting should go
> Trixie smiles a little
> "Suck her clit."
> Your heart sinks, while Anon tilts his pure, pure head
"Trixie!"
> She jolts in her seat, look at you with wide eyes
> "Oh, is Apple Bloom a stallion? I mean, you could suck his cock, and I could watch, but just getting him flowers or some other colty thing should be fine."
> You grit your teeth
"Trixie, Apple Bloom is a mare, and that would not be appropriate. She just got her cutie mark a few months ago."
> The showmare stares in confusion
> "But that's the first time a stallion sucked my clit, right about then."
> Normalnagsgetthehayout.neigh
> As you struggle to explain why that isn't a good standard to go by, Anon makes a sigh of realization
> "I get it, I'd be the older woman sucking his dick. Um, if we were gender switched or whatever. Seems like a big favor, just for helping pick up groceries."
> Oh no, Trixie the Trixie is corrupting him!
> Starlight hesitantly raises her hoof
> You turn to her with desperate hope in your eyes
> Salvage this, my apprentice
> She gives you a quick smile
> "What about, promoting her within your secret organization to overthrow the status quo?"
> There is no hope
"Starlight, do you currently have, or are you preparing such a secret organization?"
> She looks at you with uncertainty
> "Not counting this one?"
> You sigh
"Not counting this one."
> "Then no, not anymore."
> You raise an eyebrow
>>
>>29945545
"Anymore? Do I need to feed you more hayburgers to fill you with the light of Equestrian Capitalism?"
> Starlight Glimmer smiles uneasily
> "No?"
> Right
> You turn back to Trixie and Anon, who seemed to have been whispering while you were distracted
> You feel you should be worried
> You are worried
"What did you two come up with?"
> Anon smiles, innocence twinkling in his eyes
> "The proper amount of thanks is showing her a little ball cleavage. Reminds me, I'm going to have to get a ball bra sometime."
> ...
> Does that mean he's not wearing one right now?
> You try not to stare at his crotch
> Why are his shorts so baggy and tantalizing?
> Maybe if you tilt your head, you can look up his-
> Trixie coughs, wearing a knowing smile
> That bitch knows too much
> You shake your head and smile sharp, pointy friendship knives at her
"Moving right along then, do you have something to share? Some mistake you made?"
> Trixie tosses her mane over her shoulder and sticks out her chest, prominently displaying her tuft
> Trotting on thin ice, mare
> "The Great- ah, rather, I didn't make any mistakes, yet for some reason mares are unreasonably hostile towards me."
> You roll your eyes
> Starlight licks her lips, obviously trying to put it delicately
> "Perhaps it is because you pose like a marewhore and hit on everypony's coltfriends?"
> Your apprentice lacks subtlety, yet she hasn't said anything wrong, exactly
> Trixie looks startled at the implication
> "I, a marewhore? It's not as though I steal coltfriends, except that one time in Baltimare, oh, and Fillydelphia, and hmm. But I only rut the good-looking ones, so it's fine."
> Anon looks around at the group, from your raised hackles, to Starlight's cold stare, to Trixie's artificially voluminous tuft
> He gets this goofy smile that makes you want to hug him and push him down to your tea-
> That is, it make him look cute
>>
>>29945553
> "Are you serious? Little miss vainglory here is supposed to be a man-eater, or lady-killer, or whatever?"
> You feel a little better at the disbelieving tone in his voice
> Starlight nods
> "Trixie's always get the colts, even when they are jerks."
> Anon is grinning at the marewhore
> "Your name is an epithet for that sort of mare? That's amazing! Come on, seduce me, I dare you!"
> You start to feel you are losing control of the meeting
"Now, none of that, we-"
> Trixie grins back at him
> "I like a stallion with spirit. Why don't we go back to my room, and I can show you how my hold on you is tight and powerful?"
> Poor Anon is lost to his coltish whimsy, giggling at the vulgar pick up line
> "A stallion with spirit! Oh, my sides."
> Starlight trots up to him, a hopeful expression on her face
> No, don't do it
> "Hey Colt, are you a salt mine? Because I can lick your rocks all day."
> You groan, scrunching hard
> This was a mistake
> No matter how much Anon is laughing, this was a mistake
> Then you hear his voice
> "Come on, Twilight, you give it a try."
> You stare at him blankly
> Is he serious?
> He's smiling at you
> The girls are looking at you expectantly
> Oh no, you aren't prepared for this, you are a nice mare!
> Think, make a pun about dicks or slits!
> Why is it so hard?
> Oh, maybe that will work...
> You swallow nervously
"I always make things too hard, when I talk to stallions."
> You grin uneasily
>>
>>29945557
> Anon rocks back in his chair, groaning
> "Oh, that was terrible,"
> Your ears flatten and your heart drops like a rock
> "You win, nothing can top that."
> What?
"What?"
> Anon smiles at you, a healing smile
> "A pick up line's effectiveness is proportional to the terribleness of the pun. You win."
> What?
> Really?
> You scramble for a quill and parchment, you need to write this down!
> "Hey Twilight."
> You glance up at Anon
"Yes?"
> "Thanks."
> He pulls one of the legs of his shorts to the side
> Your mind and magic halt, transfixed
> You have seen the Holy Grail
> Trixie nods
> "That's right Anon, just like that."
> Today you have learned that sometimes, even Trixies can be a true sis

Just a quick little oneshot
https://pastebin.com/Sazptvsd
>>
>>29942536
LAP you glorious man, I hope this has a happy ending with the assistance of Photo Finish assisting anon and Cadence to fuck over Essence but also because she can see ZE MAGICKS between cadence and anon
>>
File: 1406684779346.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1406684779346.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>29945563
Good shit m8
>>
>>29945545
>> Oh no, Trixie the Trixie is corrupting him!
ay
>>
File: 1462036311882.png (568KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462036311882.png
568KB, 1280x720px
>>29945563
I enjoyed the ridiculousness of this.
>>
>>29945563
I had a giggle m8
>>
File: bonner.png (80KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
bonner.png
80KB, 320x304px
>It's a bit of a cliche, sure, but opportunities are actually quite numerous on the subway
>There are unsuspecting mares everywhere
>Most of them are wearing sharp black caps and carrying tiny suitcasses; 'dressed to impress' for work
>However, it isn't uncommon to find their demeanor totally at odds with their crisp, clean attire
>Most of them look tired and worn, their freshly pressed ties at odds with their true feelings
>In the safe anonymity of the subway car they can't care less who sees how beat down they are, how listless and lonely
>With the 'hunting' the way it is it's extremely unlikely that even a quarter of them have anyone to come home to
>The chance that any one of them could pair up with a pony of the opposite sex was so slim that many of them probably stopped trying years ago
>The gender ratio is so skewed here in favor of the female sex that they would be lucky to have had any male attention EVER, let alone a consistent mate
>The way their faces twitch in surprise when you reach out for them is nothing short of priceless to you
>It's the same every time
>First they pretend like it's just an accident
>The mare currently in your care looks away, fixes her eyes on something else, tries her best to ignore how much she's thought about this, how much she needs it; it's just an accident, after all
>Ohh, but it isn't an accident
>After a while she inevitably turns to confront your continued action, her face reflecting neither fear nor disgust, but something much, much worse
>Confusion
>Self doubt
>Like she didn't understand why you would stoop to doing what you were doing with her, with a NOBODY like her, and in a place where other ponies could see, no less
>Her chest begins to rise and fall with purpose
>Her eyes glaze with subdued passion as she loses out to her primal desires for just a moment and lets them stray downward, just once
>Just to see if this is real
>Just to make sure that you're really, actually, truly holding her hoof
>>
>>29945812
I'd do more than that.
>not discretely 'relieving her stress' on a crowded train
>>
>>29945812
>Brutally assaulting unsuspecting businessmares on the subway with raw unprotected hoofholding

f-forgive me padre
>>
>>29945307
>Masculine Vagina
I now have an image of twilight lifting a dungbell with her vag in my head
>>
>>29946006
>a dungbell
wew
>>
>>29946018
That would be very unsanitary.
>>
>>29945537
>"It is this the part where
wat?
>>
File: taps.jpg (110KB, 549x397px) Image search: [Google]
taps.jpg
110KB, 549x397px
>>29945338
If you say so.
>>
>>29944870
GRAB HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

>>29945597
>Photo Finish assisting anon and Cadence
Nigga you dun fucked up.

>>29945812
You've stumbled onto something good here. Keep going.

>>29946208
Think Anon thinks he's in some sort of addiction meeting like Alcoholics Anonymous or something.
>>
File: c51.png (62KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
c51.png
62KB, 400x200px
>>29945563
Twilight being the head of Autismo's Anonymous is a little too perfect.
>>
>>29946251
SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
>>
> Rgre Gilda wants to seduce anon
>She knows that to impress a rooster like Anon she'll have to prove how good she is at taking care of him
>One night, after Anon goes to bed, she breaks into his house and rearranges his furniture, blankets, pillows and clothes into a giant nest.
>Anon wakes up in the morning and sees a giant pile of stuff in the middle of the living room with Gilda in the middle, singing like a cockatiel
>>
>>29945812
>Bonnie is a bitch because she's never gotten much attention from stallions.

>Panics when Anon starts hanging around and flirts with her and Lyra
>Is an even bigger bitch than usual, to the point where Lyra has to ask why she seems to hate Anon so much
>She doesn't hate him, but she can't brain when he's around.
>She's paranoid and hopeful and awkward, and she has no idea what she's doing.
>So she just automatically turns into a complete cunt by default, because at least she knows how to do that without turning into a complete sperg in front of him.
>>
>>29946274
cute
>>
>>29946307
>as a massive weeb Anon can spot a tsun from a mile away
>Plays up the offended role just to mess with her
>After a few weeks of it he realizes that he is actually fucking up Lyra and Bon Bon's relationship
>Decides to fix it the only way he knows
>The Anime way
>Beach episodes this shit up
>Complete with planned confession with the sun setting over the ocean
>>
File: 1430680177076.jpg (139KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430680177076.jpg
139KB, 800x500px
>>29946390
daww
>>
>>29945563
Got me laughing
>>
>>29945812
Sweet
>>
>>29939777
Is this show as bad as I've heard?
>>
>>29940133
I really love it when they show both cutie marks.
>>
>>29945563
Made the mistake of glancing over this. Came back, read it, laughed like a retard.
Good shit man.
>>
>>29939635
I quite enjoyed this. I hope you create more as you continue to hone your craft.
>>
>>29940484
I recognize that as cover art for another fic. Too bad it was never completed. Though it wasn't totally RGRE I thought it fit well enough.
>>
>>29944476
Does Anon do it unwittingly?
Is it an unintended side effect of his teachings?
>>
>>29940484
>tfw you will never have a waifu that will literally bend over backwards for you
>>
File: 1481784259836.png (1MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1481784259836.png
1MB, 1800x2400px
>>29946828
I wouldn't want her to though. I'd want to spoil her instead, turn her expectations on it's head.
>>
>>29942544
Thanks LaP. Good update and I look forward to reading more.

>>29945563
Too funny. Thanks.
>>
>>29946837
No, no, that's how you get a Trixie on your hands who eventually starts to think "Eh, he'll stay even if I'm total cunt."

Have it at a happy middle ground.
>>
>>29946837
I wanna do that to Applejack
>>
File: moondancer how about it.png (1003KB, 4172x5000px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer how about it.png
1003KB, 4172x5000px
>>29946251
>>Photo Finish assisting anon and Cadence
She likes to watch.

On a related note, I actually heard that all of the really good camera operators and possibly film makers are almost always voyers. This was said by one of them in a non-pornographic context, too.
>>
>>29947228
There's just something magical about voyeurism.
The ability to just Peek into a person's life without their permission.
It just makes you feel like you're in control I guess.
>>
>>29947228
You missed it

It's supposed to be Fleur, not Cadence
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.