[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rapid Fire Pony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: aj10.png (461KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
aj10.png
461KB, 1280x960px
This board could stand to lose a few threads, and this is a slow time of night, so let's make quick garbage content.
>>
I'm an okay artist, but it takes me hours to draw anything decent. So, I'm going to rapidly draw 10 minute ponies without any references. I will continue to do this until I pass out from alcohol poisoning, or receive requests to draw/write/do something else within a 10 minute time limit. Want greens? Want to see my horse dildos? Ask away. Feel free to post your own 10 minute challenges. I'm gonna' draw Rarity now.
>>
>>29947241
>lets push garbage off the catalog with garbage
youre really fucking stupid.
>>
>>29947244
At least garbage is better than generals
>>
File: rar10.png (488KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
rar10.png
488KB, 1280x960px
>>29947244
You can have low-tier original content garbage, or you can have glimmer boop nohooves reeee how will fluttercucks recover. Unless you prefer that, and especially if you do, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29947242
One smug Nightmare Moon, please.
>>
File: twi10.png (577KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
twi10.png
577KB, 1280x960px
This Twilight was especially bad. Maybe I should change tactics....
>>
File: pink10.png (964KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pink10.png
964KB, 960x1280px
Fuck, I'm running out of horses that I havethe remotest idea how to draw
>>
File: flut10.png (642KB, 960x1137px) Image search: [Google]
flut10.png
642KB, 960x1137px
I honestly had expected this thread to turn into lewd requests, obscure green requests, or just crowding me out with shit-posting by now. This board is really more dead than I thought at this hour.
>>
File: from everypony with love.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
from everypony with love.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>29947260
your false dichotomy logical fallacy isnt needed. theres a third option: create better threads you lazy faggot. go write some prompts for some new images. go find some autistic deepest lore connections in the show. go give a full review of an episode you enjoyed.

dont post low quality shit threads for the sole purpose of taking up space on the catalog and call it good.
>>
File: rd10.png (649KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
rd10.png
649KB, 1280x960px
Okay, this thread isn't going how I thought it would. I guess I'll abandon the dream of rapid terribad sketches and try to draw something actually appealing.
>>
File: appletrash.png (223KB, 909x367px) Image search: [Google]
appletrash.png
223KB, 909x367px
>>29947241
>>
>>29947385
I never called it good, but the concept was that anons would rapidly request and create things in a short time span to hilarious effect. Since there's a shortage of long-term commitment content, anons might be willing to create short-term commitment content that's low investment and therefore doesn't have the intrinsic self-deprecation that slaving away on a long-term write-up or drawing to little response has. A quick-content creation smorgasborg. But, since no anons are biting and the only response has been "quality or nothing," and I'm blazed, I guess I'll say fuck it. I don't know why you chose to attack this thread amongst the 60% trash threads on this board, but whatevs. I'll back off and let you get back to your regularly schedulded glimmerboops and what did they mean by this.
>>
File: 1110392.gif (332KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1110392.gif
332KB, 436x436px
>>29947391
She's a cute poner, it's only natural many threads are dedicated to her
>>
>>29947388
I'm American and I only just got up for work. It may take a bit of time before the rest of us wake up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.