[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic is Annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (77KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
77KB, 1280x857px
So aside from the overused "Immune to magic" bit, what are some creative ways humans could compete with O.P. unicorns?
>>
>>29946042
>Grab it with own hands
>Rub one off of them
>Bloat about no unicorn being capable of handling us

Then a unicorn decides to repay the favour
>>
>>29946042
use a gun
>>
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>29946042
Make friends with discord or some other ridiculous character.
>>
>>29946042
Ponies break out into song and dance at random intervals

All Anon has to do is figure out how it activates and exploit this.

Have you ever tried singing and dancing while trying to concentrate on something else? It's nearly impossible
>>
>>29946175
>Anon discovers that due to weird magic shit, ponies can't resist breaking into song (and possibly dance) when someone starts up. They don't have to know the words either, it just comes naturally to them.
>Proceeds to fuck with everyone for better or worse.
>>
File: Muscle_wizard.jpg (150KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle_wizard.jpg
150KB, 600x890px
>>29946042
Muscle Wizard
>>
>>29946042
With the average unicorn, it's probably not actually that hard. Most of them seem to have little more than basic TK and maybe one or two "personalized" spells relating to their talent.

If you mean genuinely OP unicorns - UniTwi, Glimglam, and others like them - then that's hard. Best suggestion, large-caliber rounds fired at range without warning. Even they can do some hilariously OP shit, they have to be aware of it to respond to it. A bullet coming in at supersonic speeds doesn't give them that.
>>
>>29946269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7RosIoQisA&list=FLwhBP7lsTaB3hdepQVX_mTQ&index=193
>>
>>29946207

>"THAT'S IT ANON, I'M DONE WITH-!"
"Ooooooooh~"
>Immediedtly the disgruntled Twilight's horn lost its magical charge as her body instinctively tensed, though her scowl only grew stronger.
>"Don't you DARE!"
>But with a shit eating grin only dreamt of by the fattest of neckbeards, you ignore her as you continue.
"I can't help it if I'm a little annoying~"
>"UGH! You've used that one before~!"
"But it doesn't matter 'cus when I start singing~"
>"Seriously my throat is getting sore~!"
"You can't help but follow along~"
>"Screw you and your manipulative song~!"
>With that last lyric you start dancing a jig, barely putting any real effort into it, but it's enough to kick Twiggles body into gear.
>Jerkally, fighting aginst her own body, Purple Smart started to dance as well.
>"You better sleep with your eyes open tonight~!"
>Standing at the door, you just laugh as Twilight is forced to see the impromptu song to its end as you contribute one last lyric before leaving.
>"Yeah, whatever, later Twilight~"
>Still laughing you close the door behind you just as Twilight starts to river dance, whistling a merry little tune as you search for another pony to fuck with.
>>
>>29946318
In one post, this is my favorite story this board has ever provided.
>>
>>29946356

I don't why, but thanks anyway bromo.
>>
>>29946318
perfect
>>
>>29946085
and if that don't work?
>>
>>29946289
This.

It didn't matter how powerful Twilight and Celestia were, they were still kidnapped in their sleep by a group of unarmed changelings. Surprise is your best option.

Even if you can't do that, Twilight doesn't seem to have the reaction speed needed to stop a bullet either.
>>
>>29946318
Fucking with Twilight always feels so good. I can see why Discord loves doing it.
>>
>>29946318
Damm
>>
>>29946318
WTF?
>>
>>29946042
>shitpost
Delet this thread. REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29946042
The average human could probably outsmart a unicorn. They seem mostly to be fairly sheltered, naive and probably overconfident because of how OP magic is. The best way to compete would be to use trickery and mind games
>>
File: Heh.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>29947020
use more gun
>>
>>29946042
Just think outside the bun
>>
>>29946042
You know, the one thing no one seems to remember with being magic immune is that it works both ways. Yes it's a good feeling knowing that they can't manipulate you or levitate you on a whim, but that also means they can't help you with magic. What if you needed a surgery, or even a diagnosis that requires them to use magic somehow. That'd be scary as hell seeing them all look at each other and shrugging because they have no idea how to handle that.
>>
R U N E S
U
N
E
S
>>
>>29948288
Ancient Magics or Regular one?
>>
>>29948294
Moon runes
>>
>>29948412
>Lunar magics
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.