[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanking Thread #42: Getting the Job Done Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 436
Thread images: 78

File: rarity 1345257.png (423KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
rarity 1345257.png
423KB, 600x503px
>Be Rarity
>Be asked to be lewd for a photoshoot
>Now they want to spank you
>Do you let them?

Featured Story:
Mortified Modeling by Vega
(Modelling Agent/Rarity)
https://pastebin.com/5j2Z9Gs9

Old thread:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29817496
>>
>>29945654
OP part 2 (making the main OP smaller):

Group Archives (140+ stories, but hasn't been updated in a bit)
https://pastebin.com/u/SkyeHigh
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ce_DlEwnDcpjqTKRRxvsL4SCjka9H4cYq5lTfku8Tiw

We thank based SkyeHigh for his service. If you want newer stories, check the last few threads.

#42:
Granny Spank by Anon
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29817496/#29819183
The Guilty Party by DCFTEF >>29828591
Run Your Mouth by Pan >>29835908
Pinkie Paces by Anon >>29840733
Untitled by Nomine (WIP) >>29845955
Royal Guards by Unsafe Anon Of The Froggy Bottom Bog >>29847978
Silent Rose by Vega (will not be finished) (with 1 post follow up) >>29877790
Mortified Modeling by Vega (already linked in OP) >>29915850

#41 has others, go check it out!
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29648785/

Forum:
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/
>>
>>29945654
>>29945765
Aw yeah featured story, that pic's perfect!
>>
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Transcripts/Apple_Family_Reunion

Granny Smith: Now, stick an apple in my mouth and roast my rump! This one sure brings back memories. Y'know how Babs is your favorite cousin? Well, Apple Rose is mine. The two of us entered the seven-legged race every reunion!
Young Apple Rose: We're gonna win this one, cousin!
Young Granny Smith: You bet your hot-diggety-derriere we are! C'mon, cousin, speed'er on up!
Young Apple Rose: [yelps] [laughs]
Young Apple Rose and Young Granny Smith: [laughing]

>Now, stick an apple in my mouth and roast my rump!

Did Granny need an apple in her mouth to prevent her from howling during a rump roasting?
>>
File: 1491634495576.png (580KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
1491634495576.png
580KB, 600x826px
I want Gabby to offer to foalsit for some tired parents, and be so eager to do the job properly that she spanks too hard. Maybe she's used to griffon culture, which has harder spankings because their hides are tougher.
>>
>>29946419
>Did Granny need an apple in her mouth to prevent her from howling during a rump roasting?
Granny did defy her parents when she went into the Everfree forest to find food in her flashback.

When she told the story to the school-foals she left out the part about the spanking she got for disobeying.
>>
>>29946650
Thats a pretty cute idea.

>>29946419
I'm not a real fan of granny smith as a spankee but thats a pretty good point.
>>
File: ponypigspank.jpg (26KB, 250x135px) Image search: [Google]
ponypigspank.jpg
26KB, 250x135px
Morning bump
>>
File: 1182141.gif (305KB, 596x450px) Image search: [Google]
1182141.gif
305KB, 596x450px
>>29947421
i really want to see EqG version of this
>>
File: ....png (102KB, 361x468px) Image search: [Google]
....png
102KB, 361x468px
>>
>>29946419
>mfw that was an actual line in the show
>mfw I never realized this all this time

Mlp spanks are canon
>>
let's say hypothetically the show snuck in a spanking scene.
Knowing how the subject matter might be too much for american TV these days. how would they handle it ?
and who's gonna be the spanker/spankee in that scene?
>>
>>29948373
I think little more than an obscure threat would actually sneak in. It would probably involve Granny Smith or a flashback with one of the Mane 6 as a filly doing something really bad.

An actual spanking would probably be something like a towel whip in the Wonderbolts locker room or a hazing ritual with a paddle or something. That kind of stuff still slips into American TV and cartoons.
>>
>>29946682
>"Sugarcube, we're glad something good happened because you broke the rules this time, but you know that's not how it usually goes, and we have to be consistent about punishing you when you break the rules."
>>
>>29948373
At this point, the show is basically already the network dahling, so it's entirely possible there will be a point where they can sneak in AB getting threatened with a tanned hide.
Hey, a man can dream.
>>
Is it ok to spank a married couple like Shining and Cadence or Big Mac and Applejack?
>>
>>29948489
>married
>AJ and Big Mac

Nigga
>>
>>29948653
Ok, so, maybe, just maybe, they meant
>Is it ok to spank BM and AJ, or a married couple like Shining and Cadance?
>>
>>29948400
the only way I can think of it's a comedic unintentional spanking. just like that scene from G1 the one where a possessed clock running after that pony.
something like that did actually happen in the show. rainbow dash got her rump kicked by discord. another one where big mac got wiped by those vines.

So i believe that if they gonna add a spanking scene it's gonna be one like those.

maybe someone unicorn miss cast a spell that aggravate some random object that follows the caster and smack it's rump... heck this sounds more like Woox's stories
>>
File: 21045.png (87KB, 564x382px) Image search: [Google]
21045.png
87KB, 564x382px
>>
>>29946650
>You'll never guess what your parents asked me to do for you!
>I love being helpful!

>>29946419
There's two good quotes there.

>Young Granny Smith: You bet your hot-diggety-derriere we are!

One would assume that Apple Rose's parents and teachers gave her planty of hot derriere.

>>29949123
https://derpibooru.org/images/479427

Hello boner my old friend

>>29950157
>ponies walking around casually after a spanking
my favorite
>>
>>29950476
>Apple Bloom
>Parents
>>
>>29946419
I doubt it's about spanking as a punishment.
It's no less interesting, however, because it implies killing and cooking animals - roasting a pig with an apple in its mouth. The other explanation is the fact, that ass smacks were used in the show a few times as a form of making ponies walk/work faster - just like jockeys use whips irl.
>>
story idea:
>be a foalsitter of a filly
>parents scheduled a spanking tonight for food fight in the school, but they can't do it
>they order you to whoop filly's butt with your hand when they are gone shopping
>filly is sad and acts like a little angel, tells you she was not involved and teachers caught her trying to sneak out of the food fight
>you have doubts if she should be spanked, but you don't want to argue with her parents or teachers
>what do?
>>
>>29950476
>that boot kick

You can tell that the writers want to have someone get an actual spank, but can't quite do it because it won't get approved by Hasbro.
>>
>>29951460
Spank her, it's your job. Just enough to get her rump hot, but don't do it too hard. Get her ice cream afterwards, too. She'll understand.
>>
What if celestia has a personal punisher, to treat her not as a princess but as some pony in need of a good hard spanking. Would it be a guard? Luna? Twilight? Some pony else?
>>
>>29952333

Actually, I was toying with an idea like this...that each of the princesses has their own personal disciplinarian who takes care of their needs in that regard.

Not each other, but a trusted guard, typically would be my idea. Promoted to the position of advisor/disciplinarian.
>>
>>29952374
I would read it
>>
>>29952374
>Not each other
awwwwwww
>>
I'd love a Celestia/Luna spanking desu
>>
>>29950872
It's hard to concisely refer to the family situations of all 3 CMCs at once.

>>29948459
Even easier than that. Spank not for power-tripping but because the rule is there for a reason. She could've been hurt. So now she needs to get hurt? This is good because a tanned hide hurts less than death.

>>29948400
>An actual spanking would probably be something like a towel whip in the Wonderbolts locker room or a hazing ritual with a paddle or something. That kind of stuff still slips into American TV and cartoons.
We already have that stuff as other anons point out. Haven't cataloged it all but it comes up every 5 threads or so. I won't rule out a hazing ritual spanking with the show continuing as long as it has.

>After whuppin' that ursa's hindquarters

>>29951416
>I doubt it's about spanking as a punishment.
You're wrong. You're absolutely right but this is more fun.
>ass smacks were used in the show a few times as a form of making ponies walk/work faster - just like jockeys use whips irl.
Been a while since a pony had this happen in the show I think

>>29950157
image (just an edit)
>The Great and Powerful Trixie is too great and powerful to cry
(from another room)
>Could've fooled me during the spanking, Trix...

>>29951460
>decide to trust her and not spank her
>try to tell her mother this and explain your reasoning when they return home
>"Clearly you're not as responsible as you think you are!"
>get taken over her lap and spanked

Less fetishy:
If the ages are set up right, giving a foalsitter a spanking isn't impossible. There is a window of time in which a foalsitter would be qualified to supervise a foal yet not be out of the spanking age range entirely. DCFTEF wrote a story for this with Cadance.

>>29952374
unf

>>29952903
Vega could pull it off I'm sure.
>>
>>29952903
>>29953188
>Vega could pull it off I'm sure.
Luna is on the to do list. She casually mentions the hoof of the sun in 'twilight's political plot' a few times i believe. It started when she was tiny season 1 Luna fresh back from the moon and celestia saw no reason to quit even when she grew back to her full size.
>>
>Spitfire's gonna kill me!
>My poor rump has barely recovered from when I filled the bugler's trumpet with confetti for Celestia's visit...

>>29953226
Sounds like Bluejay's delightful The Princess' Bath 1 & 2
>>
>>29951460
story about this, nao
>>
>>29953226
>DCFTEF wrote a story for this with Cadance.

Link? I don't see much Cadance in the pastebin.
>>
>>29953920
It's on his Fimfiction.
>>
Quick bump
>>
>>29953931
That caning was also referenced in Spring Crystal Cotillion. Poor Cadance, it was a pretty harsh punishment.
>>
>>29954904
Da.
>>
This is off topic, but I have to tell some people.

I just took my first final for the semester....and made a 97 on it, which means I make an A for that class!
>>
A few episodes from now we'll finally see what the parents of Applejack and RD look like (apparently that stallion wasn't his father). This is thread relevant.
>>
>>29955746
yea one of the show character designer did state that he wasn't her father. but she also did state that applejack's parents are dead.
>>
>>29955856
Yeah, I just want to know who that Rainbow stallion was anyway.
>>
>>29955457
Good job!
>>
>>29952903
I prefer Luna/celestia myself
>>
This congrats also serves as a bump.
>>
So I've been working on that Spanking fic involving Tia as the spankee in my head....the one with the dedicated Disciplinarian.

I do know one detail....Celestia does have a Safeword if she is truly in need of stopping.

That safeword is "Banana Creme Cake"
>>
File: angry_dash_by_hyolark-d7rvwy3.png (37KB, 852x489px) Image search: [Google]
angry_dash_by_hyolark-d7rvwy3.png
37KB, 852x489px
>>29957448
>disciplinarian with a safe word
Defeats the purpose, no?
>>
>>29957925

When you consider how powerful Celestia's magic is, not really. It's not there because she gets to use it at any point. It's more of a pause button than a stop button.

Essentially, her way of saying "This spanking is making me lose control of my magic, stop for a moment before I accidentally blow up the palace."
>>
Something else is going to catch fire real soon.

>>29958104
>It's more of a pause button than a stop button.
That changes things all the way around to make it hotter than with no safe word. The spankee goes from a passive victim to one actively choosing to be spanked in the future, although there's ample coercion involved.
>>
>>29955856
It will be a flashback episode.
>>
>>29958207

I took the cues from some of DC's work. Basically, the premise is that Celestia, due to her immensely powerful magic, can only be spanked so much before her powers manifest in nasty or dangerous ways.

So to prevent this, she is given the Safe Word, but warned that using it not only merely delays the punishment, but also adds extra swats at the end as payment for the reprieve (To keep her from abusing it).

One of my headcanons is that unicorns in particular have to be heavily restrained when they are spanked, because the physical stress on their body could cause them to manifest their magic defensively out of pure instinct.

I had a slight reference to that with my story about Heart...that's how he scorched his mother's tail during one spanking. He lost control, his horn sparked, and fwooosh, flame city..
>>
>>29958964
"I'm intrigued"says in pinkie voice
>>
Quick bump before bedtime
>>
>>29958964
I can only imagine how much of a hassle spanking little Twilight must have been. Good thing she was a good girl most of the time.
>>
>>29957925
Uh oh. Dashie is in for one reeeed rump, courtesy of her mom's big wooden hairbrush and her dad's strong hoof.
>>
>>29945765
Thank desu.
>>
Question: is Sweetie Belle basically everyone's favorite filly to spank, here?
>>
>>29961264
No
>>
>>29961581
Who's your favorite then
>>
>>29961725

Clearly it isn't Sweetie Belle
>>
Emergency Bump
>>
>>29961264
No, Scootaloo. She is a scamp.
>>
>>29963541
She'd try really hard not to cry if Rainbow spanked her, but she'd eventually break down. And afterward, Rainbow would have to tell her about how SHE cried when she got spanked, too.
>>
>>29963971

A Lost Bet, anyone?
>>
is there any interesting stories with scootaloo as a spankee ?
>>
>>29964185
A Lost Bet by Skyehigh
Scootaloo's New Job by DC
I'm Sorry, Sis: Scootaloo by Krishna (Fimfiction.net)
Those are just the ones I can think of, but I'm sure there are more on the Pastebin and Google Docs archives.
>>
>>29964135
Good to someone else who remembers that one.
>>
>>29964185
there is also the (The Suit Quest by Anon) but it's incomplete in Pastebin. the story was completed in past few threads
>>
>>29960087
>Rainbow Dash's parents often threatened to make her tail redder. Sometimes they even said they would match the color of her backside to her tail exactly. She took it as an empty threat, most of the time. Even when she was spanked it wasn't usually that bad.
>Usually. Ow!
>"I'd've clobbered you if your dad hadn't shown up."
>"Are you trying to go for round two, Dashie?"
>"No sir..."
>"What do you say?"
(grumble)
>"Sorry Bell..."

Solid colors because that's the art style of the original
also I initially had more realistic spank marks (how far up the flank should they go?) but scrapped it when this one made me happy

>>29955746
Not a big deal but can you spoiler tag that next time?

>>29954904
I didn't catch that. Ha.

>>29958964
>also adds extra swats at the end as payment for the reprieve (To keep her from abusing it).
hotter, hotter still

What DC stories?

KK has an out of control spankee in his Cake twins story.
>>
>>29964929

More I took the idea of officially punishing the princesses with spanks from DC's stories, likewise the adding of extras for the reprieve.

The idea of spankees losing control of magic is my own.
>>
>>29964929
That's purty hot, but the one thing I can think of that would make it even better is one of those tic tac toe black line thingies that would make the spanked flank more clearly, err, spanked.
>>
Spank spank spank

Spank spank spank

Spank that booty

Spank that BOOTY
>>
A cool scenario with Rainbow Dash would be that her parents catch wind of what she did to the weather factory in Tanks for the Memories, and decide to reintroduce Rainbow's bottom to a long, hard spanking when she visits them next.
>>
>>29966065
YES. She really needs some comeuppance. Not just for fetish reasons.

>RD gets a package in the mail
>It's from her old home address
>what could it be?
>signs for it, opens it before the mail pony even leaves
>"A manebrush? Heh, looks like the old-fashioned kind my parents used to roast my bottom with."
>"Heh-heh, me too..."
>Rainbow is not into the comparison
>The letter makes her clench her rump
>Dear Dashie,
>We heard about what you did at the weather factory.
>I thought your spanking days were over, but it seems you never outgrew your naughtiness and could make good use of a mother's firm hoof once again.
>I expect you to grab this manebrush in your mouth and fly here this instant to beg me to use it to light your little fanny on fire.
>Just like you did when you lived here, to persuade us not to use your father's belt.
>A practice which rarely did your backside any favors, I might add.
>I want you to think about that as you high-tail it over here on the double, young filly.
>See you soon.

Nomine's latest story has me really liking threatening spanking letters.
>>
File: full.png (117KB, 1556x1030px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
117KB, 1556x1030px
Does anyone have the files for the Sunset Shimmer "Spank Dat Ass" game?
>>
>>29966263

I'm just waiting on DC's thoughts and feedback, the latest part is edited and ready to go.

Normally I wouldn't hold off, but he said he had some ready, and I'd like to read it first.

In the meantime, I've started work on the Celestia fic...I don't have much of a preview available...

----------------------------------

Princess Celestia Aurora Pendragon, Empress of the Sun, Demigoddess of Day, and a whole host of other titles that time had long since forgotten, was currently experiencing something she had not felt in a very long time.

Fear.

Not adult fear, no. This was the fear of a child, of a foal confronted with the knowledge that their mischief had been found out. Her eyes wide, she read the letter from the solar council once again.

"To Her Most Royal Highness, Grand Princess Regent Celestia Aurora Pendragon, Empress of..."

She skipped the titles, grumbling, vowing yet again to forbid the councils from using them...they wasted a whole bottle of ink to write her name!

"It is no secret to the citizens of Equestria that you have a mischievous streak in you a mile wide. And we of the Solar Council, representing those ponies of Daylight whose purposes you are meant to serve, have oft indulged your tastes, understanding the need for the release of the pressures of rulership."

"However, it has come to our attention that, in recent times, your behaviors, Princess, have taken a turn for the foalish. While often done out of our sight and purview, multiple sources have, when inquired, provided a plethora of anecdotal evidence to support this accusation."

"It is thus, with great regret and disappointment, that we of the Solar Council have, in a 45-5 vote, decided to appoint to you a personal disciplinarian. This pony, chosen from the ranks of your own Royal Guards, shall be considered to have all rights conferred upon them to restrict your privileges, consign you to whatever punishments they deem fit (within reason, of course)...
>>
>>29966429

"...and of course the right to deliver a multitude of strikes upon your flanks."

"Yes, Princess, your appointed Disciplinary Guard shall have the right to treat you as a foal, including the right to spank you."

"As you are so fond of reminding many, Princess, those who act like foals are to be punished like the foals they are. This is, indeed, why the laws for court-ordered spankings remain on the books, at your own behest."

"We of the Council are sorry that it has come to this, but we feel it is necessary for the good of Equestria."

"Undersigned by the Heads of the Councils Solar and Lunar, as well as by Her Royal Highness, Princess Luna Selene Pendragon"
>>
this thread is dry as fuck
>>
>>29965294
I thought it looked too much like it broke skin / she got beaten or bruised. I'm sure someone wants that.

>>29966429
Well, this is tremendously hot.

Undersigned by Luna. So, how long until Luna ends up with a taste of her own medicine, after the councils recognize great success with Celestia?
>>
>>29966263
Holy unf that idea is great!
Any chance you continue it?
>>
>>29966429
>great regret and disappointment

Yeah, so, so, disappointing.

My fucking boner, uuuuunnnffff
>>
Page 9
>>
Is it even possible Rarity's never seen a manebrush used to add color to a posterior?

>>29967792
No current plans to continue it. I'd love to see an Anon pick it up.
>>
>>29968852
Awww... Was kinda hoping to see you write that as you handled grown up mares quite nicely, like Surprise and Pinkie before. Thought process, humiliation and all. Bet you'd do Rainbow over her Mommy's knee great
>>
>>29968852
Rarity may never have been spanked. That would be an interesting premise for a story with her and Applejack, with Rarity coming over to Sweet Apple Acres only to find Apple Bloom getting a whupping from Applejack. Drama ensues afterwards.
>>
>>29968852
Next we see twilight velvet giving rarity an experience with a accessory weapon right in her rump.
>>
>>29966437
Love it. Keep it up.
>>
I want to spank Rainbow Dash until her butt is red hot enough to cook an egg.
>>
>>29969764
Same and a long time with her nose in a corner for all of her friends or the fillies/colts to see
>>
>>29969764
IWTSRDUHBIRHETCAE
>>
>>29970048
What the fuck?
>>
>>29970622
First letter of every word nigga
>>
Seeing as how this thread could use a bump, I have a question.

Given that Rainbow Dash won the Best Young Flyer's competition with a Sonic Rainboom, leaving a Rainbow Contrail as she saved her friend, passed the test, and won the trophy....

Does that mean she Passed with Flying Colors?
>>
>>29971048
That's it... go get the hairbrush, young colt!
>>
>>29971071

Another comment, then.

Applejack, as a filly, went to live with her Aunt and Uncle Orange in the big city, but found that big city life with them just didn't compare to her Family and the Farm.

I guess it's true....you can't compare Apples and Oranges
>>
>>29971196
You just made me give up on life

I hope you are happy with yourself
>>
>>29971071

Also, you can't tell me what to do!!!
>>
>>29971239

I am. You don't need that life...didn't anyone ever tell you?

You should NEVER bring a Life to a Pun fight!
>>
this thread needs more Anon on pony hand whoop
>>
>>29971409
Wonderbolt discipliner anyone?
>>
>>29971503
Ah yes, that one was a good un
>>
>>29968852
Maybe Twilight has such a nervous expression because she's worried that Rarity is talking down to Twlight Velvet like that? Velvet wouldn't take much persuading to reach for the nearest manebrush and go to town on disrespectful Rarity. Then grab Twilight for having such naughty friends.

>>29969293
That was really nice. Thanks! Not writing off the idea completely, but I do generally prefer colts and fillies getting it.

>>29969875
Unf~
>>
What's your opinion on spanking as stress relief?
>>
>>29973676

Depends on whose stress we're relieving
>>
Are Skyehigh and KK ok?

Samefag time because I made the last post on page 10 and didn't want to risk making a long post.

>>29958207
Since nobody captioned this...
>"Apple Bloom! Scoot your little butt over here!"
>Apple Bloom had just been flipped through the air in every possible way
>But that was less disorienting than being taken, head low and bottom all too high, over Granny's lap
(spank spank spank)
>She feared the other crusaders who were with her in the doomed vehicle had been taken by their caretakers off to a similar fate
>They would have to compare their behinds tomorrow
>Apple Bloom had a hunch hers would be the reddest
>It always felt that way
>It felt that way for each crusader, none willing to admit that there was a pain in all of Equestria worse than what their own hindquarters had felt

>>29969875
Elaborating on "unf~", you and I are going to get along just fine.

>>29972976
>pic
Octamom and Octadad surely have a domestic discipline relationship. Bobthedalek sets up some hot motherfucking scenes yet has not drawn any porn or spanking scenes. There are many drawings with ponies treating others (mostly Vinyl) like foals. A spanking would fit right in!

>>29969293
>handling grown-up mares
Would that include stallions too? The thing with grown-ups is it takes some contrivance to set up a lack of consent. Sometimes this can make it hotter but it's hard to come up with adult nonconsensual or semiconsensual spanking ideas. For the Rainbow Dash story I would have trouble justifying why Rainbow Dash would go to her parent's house for Rump's Warming Eve and not just ignore the letter. Only to have her mom make a house call... you're right this is hot

>>29973676
It has proven effects.
>>
All 3 adults deserve a spanking for their foalish behavior in The Cart Before the Ponies. http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cart_Before_the_Ponies

Who better to deliver them than Cheerilee? Where better to deliver them than on the spot on the race sidelines, for ruining the race?

>>29960064
>I can only imagine how much of a hassle spanking little Twilight must have been. Good thing she was a good girl most of the time.
She was such an angel after each spanking. A smart cookie like Twilight understands cause and effect quite well. She just needed a reminder of what happens to bad fillies now and again.

>>29961264
Sweetie's white backside makes her an easy pick. I do like the character of Scootaloo for spanking. >>29963541
She is more likely to not fully comply with the spanking, and get extra punishment for it. See A Lost Bet Chapter 3.1 by SkyeHigh and Act of Kindness by KK.

Sweetie has a sister chasing high class society, and what appears to be middle class parents. You can play around with class during a spanking story involving Sweetie, which can be interesting. Rarity is high-class and dignified, so her spankings usually need to be ladylike. Her parents would be more utilitarian.

>>29955457
How in the world do you get any writing done amidst finals time?
>>
>>29974841

Let's just say it involves copious amounts of caffeine, a wonderful set of friends, and being bored as fuck while I'm at work.

Also, bear in mind that I write quickly....what stalls me is editing and revising. I wrote Celestia's letter there in...ten, fifteen minutes, tops?
>>
>>29974578
Skyehigh , kk , sterny and rustic all are missing.
>>
Neither are stoked for the spanking, but Big Macintosh knows it needs to be done.

>>29976505
I think this is a new Rustic pic. Never been posted on 4chan before.

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/image/kt6SEmOY99cq3t2qPw-5vA/

Sterny had an image a few threads back, I think. With AJ / Satyr.
>>
>>29976505
Yeah, I've missed them all. Rustic being gone is probably the most surprising, though. I hope they're all alright.
>>
Pinkie needs her parents to give her the longest hardest spanking ever after today's episode.
>>
Bumping once more

c'mon writers, my dick needs you
>>
>>29976591
>I think this is a new Rustic pic.
Yea I posted that one. Rustic did draw that one in flockmod awhile ago. I just capped it and edited it.
Using thread watch . Last time he posted something as rustic was in /bat/ thread - he seems to be working on a website for them. And that was 1 month ago
>>
>>29951416
>making ponies walk/work faster

>you hire ponies in your small company
>they are efficent because magic and stuff
>however, after 2-3 hours they tend to slow down
>they give you pleading looks, like they're struggling and expecting you to do something with this
>one of them explains to you that ponies need a smack or ten every few hours to keep the pace
>the procedure is to ask a pony to walk with you to the special room, close the door, pull a pony over your knee, do the deed with your hand and lead them back to the main room
>the problem is they don't wear clothes and usualy during the Spring the 'speeding up' procedure can cause some mess you need to take care of too
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>29974578
Thanks I think we will get along too. Btw I also agree and live the idea of those three being spanked by cheerilee, maybe in front of the whole class.
>>
>Be anon
>Find out the adult ponies who barely come up to your waist spank their young on a fairly regular basis
>See an example on the street
>A mother tanning her foal
>Decide to give her a taste of her own medicine
>She's walking funny the whole next day
>Managed to cover it up with makeup though
>>
>>29975718
When is the next part of the celestia story coming out? not to rush you or anything
>>
>>29980928
The public spanking aspect is what turns me on about the whole casual pony spanking headcanon. Fillies and colts are not safe from view if a tanning is in order.
>>
>>29980940

Finals
>>
>be anon
>you made it to equestria.
>you meet princess Twilight as the pony ambassador.
>you spank their her butt. and tell her this is how men greet the females.
>and you feel insulted if they don't raise their butts towards you to be greeted.
>>
>>29982070
>as a sign of respect Twilight announced a dcree. Every mare should present her butt to you when they greets you.
>few weeks later. Stallions start doing the same.
>>
Why is Sweetie scared?

>>29948489
Nopony is too old for a spanking.

>>29980808
You should write something and get this thread talking!

>>29980928
I like this.

>>29979728
https://pastebin.com/aFrpxwqN

If we're keeping the real horse comparison, it would probably be a lot of quick, minor fwips from a riding crop or horsewhip, while a chore is being completed, just like the above story.

I'm a sick fuck so I say why bother with the special room?

>>29982070
Twilight would buy it
>>
File: Fluttershy_in_a_dungeon_S01E22.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_in_a_dungeon_S01E22.png
495KB, 1280x720px
Do poners get their public spankings immediately or do they have to spend some time in the dungeon, thinking about what's coming?
>>
>>29983959
Depends. If it's a really severe whipping, then yes to the dungeons.
>>
Pone need spank
>>
There's actually a bit of a spanking in the episode yesterday.
>>
>>29987476
Explain.
>>
>>29987476
If you think the way I do. then That scene was more like a push not a slap in the butt.
>>
File: get going.png (960KB, 540x1239px) Image search: [Google]
get going.png
960KB, 540x1239px
>>29987742
>>29988197
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Transcripts/Rock_Solid_Friendship

14:00
Starlight Glimmer: Boulder, that was awesome!
Maud Pie: [deadpan] No. That was sandstone.
Starlight Glimmer: More sand than stone, apparently.
Pinkie Pie: I'm thinking you wear these around your neck at all times so I don't lose you again, you sillies! That way, I can track your progress as friends!
[smack, cowbells donging]

It's not a push, there really is a big smack like you might give a real pony. The audio makes it sound substantial. Not enough to hurt afterwords.

Pinkie's not smacking for punishment, so it's not perfect.
>>
Hey guys. It's been a while.

I've not been having a good time of it lately, but things have been better for the last week or so and look like they'll continue being alright. Glad to see everyone else seems to be doing well!

I don't have anything in the works right now, but I want to start something else up as soon as I finish a couple of my other stories. I'll also finally give some stories a read and give some feedback of my own.

Good to be back!
>>
>>29988785
Thank fuck you're alright.
>>
>>29988815
Oo, Appul please! Long time no see.
>>29988931
Yeah, I think I may have worried people. Sorry about that, and good to see you.
>>
>>29989715
Good to see you too, man.
>>
I've finally been doing more work on that unfinished Trixie story I started a long time ago. Hoping to have it done within the week (before classes start up again), but can't say for certain. Still have a few scenes to write– one major one at the end, and one or two minor ones before it.
>>
>>29990408
Looking forward to it, but no rush.
>>
>>29990408
Sweet! Looking forward to it
>>
Well...all my cramming paid off. I just got a 95 on the final I was extremely worried about, which pretty much means I'm making the Dean's List this semester!
>>
>>29991755
You're gonna go far, kid. (Even though you're older than me…)
>>
>>29991812

Watch it, you young whippersnapper! I'll have you know back in my day I was quite the "Go Far" kind of guy! I would walk fifteen miles to take my finals, uphill both ways through sweltering heat and humidity!

And halfway there I had to stop an pick a switch so I could be ready when the Professor didn't like my haircut!

.....Ye gods, if I'm that old, how old must DC be?
>>
>>29991755
Fuck yeah boi, get that GPA
>>
>>29991905
>halfway there I had to stop an pick a switch
We didn't even have switches because flowering plants hadn't evolved yet.

All we had was rocks.
And that's the way it was and we LIKED it.
>>
>>29994146

Ha!

Well, sadly, the final wasn't enough to salvage my GPA, but I have 3 A's in other classes, so I'm fine. I'll have to retake the course next semester.

In the meantime, I'm taking the Summer off to write and get my head on straight.

@DC, I have the next part written, I've just been waiting on your thoughts for the shower spanking...not to be pushy, but you give awesome feedback.
>>
>>29994548
You'll be fine mah nigga
>>
If that's how he acts we know a spanking isn't far behind.

Not DC but I did want to give more detail for Nomine's story because I loved the bathroom part.

>>29919302
The childish antics of some of your characters is always funny and usually cute. It does more to justify the spankings to come. Vitali's anguish over not being smart anymore is a good detail that fits with the character.

>my stuffed dragon was on my bed where he belong…
>SHUT UP!

The way you break off from narration for Vitali's foalishness is bueno.

>until after I had been soundly spanked by both of my parents
"soundly" used here, in the voice of somepony still due for a spanking, is way hotter than it is from a caretaker or narrator. No colt wants to be soundly spanked!

>I thought as my sit spots gave out another twinge and I whimpered.
There are some stories with multiple spankings but this one drives them home as more than just separate events. The order of scenes in this story is perfect thus far. You set up a Rube Goldberg path to some painful, embarrassing, humiliating, and unique spankings, as well as dialog surrounding them. It's masterful.

>You know something hurts when even a hug from mama can’t make it go away, right?
Any chance he has to act like a foal is good with me. His overall narration is very kidlike. Quite enjoyable.

The letter is goddamn perfect, but this is perfecter:
>Someday it’s going to get you into a lot more trouble than just a red(der) bottom.
An authority figure with the power to spank (and evidently, deligate spankings) using the word "red(der)" because just one or two spankings isn't enough to punish Vitali's naughtiness.
That and all the "young colts", plus “PS. You better believe I’m that good, young mister.”

>wearing a silly apron
I did wonder what the apron was. anyone else like spankees wearing aprons? easier to see the results after,
>>
>>29996063
The way the mom talks down to him, amazing. She makes fun of his "bouts of temper", then hits us with this seat-squirming beauty:
>“Maybe I should spank you more often, it seems to turn you into a good colty for a little bit.” She teased.

The sheer blood loss I would suffer in most of my body if someone told me that.

>“No…I’ll be good!”
I usually throw these in alongside spankings or warning swats, but it has more cuteness here.

It's breaking some kind of honor code to quote all the mother's dialog, but fuck it is HOT. The but/butt switch is a risky move, often taken up by inexperienced writers to the absolute bore of people who read this shit over breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea. You on the other hoof break new (to me) ground, just by the way the mom couches it in teasing. I think it's also fresher because it avoids an explicit threat of a spanking, which at this point is probably tired. (I'm sorry if I used it in any of my writings thus far.)

With the bath we have some good pacing and background information for the character.
>The mom's threat of a scrubbing
She never lets up!

Even though the soundproofing concept is invoked right before it's used, it still feels natural in this world. The early sections were confusing but now with more of the story available everything is falling into place. The magic isn't tacked-on or unnecessary, it makes the story much better.

>water was one of the best things for transferring heat…
No holds barred for wordplay/meaning in that one. You are on your A game. It's up there with KK's "tail brushed...in a manner of speaking" in Little Mr. Rumble.

Just like the letter, the bathtub spanking is perfect. Only complaint being the toilet paper remark. It makes sense for the story, and is funny, but takes me out of the mood.

>what I was sure was a brilliant scarlet.
Imagining the color of a spanked rear is quite a trope, but I like it.
>>
Good thing they all got matching jammies with matching dropseats for Hearth's Warming Eve. Soon to be Buns' Warming Eve.

>>29996271
>The Aquaria mannerisms in the spanking
one of the things that makes this so hot. It still has her ponyality though she's not there.

>The brush clapped down right where I would one day have my cutie mark!
Ow! Isn't there hardly any cushion there? Maybe ponies are different...

>“T…Twelve?” I whimpered, wiggling my sore flank, only for the brush to gently pat me.
unf

Begging for a sitspot spanking. He must be desperate. And begging to a magic spanky brush that acts with a stern principal's demeanor is all kinds of hot.

I expected a mouth soaping once the soapy rag was mentioned (hey, there must be other soaps there). It would have been an all too excessive punishment and would've cheapened the story for me, but if it were restructured with one less spanking from either the mother or father, it could've been worked in.

The aftercare is also great. Colt's fear at the brush's reappearance is fucking cute.

Overall I love the story thus far. Excellent work.

>>29994548
Time off could be good. Sucks your other class didn't work like you wanted.
>>
>>29996624
That's a hot af premise
>>
Page nine bump before bedtime

Not that I have a set bedtime, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>29996063
She's weak and helpless. And she wants Discord to remind her of that, all the time.
>>
>>29994548
>waiting on your thoughts
Yeah, I know...I'll get to it.
It's just been a busy week. Honestly I haven't even had a chance to read anything yet.
>>
>>30000214
>Discord spanking X
I would particularly love to see an omnipotent ass like Discord asserting his patriarchal firm lion's paw across any number of miscreant mares' bottoms. I don't think he's been a spanker in any story so far. Would most prefer seeing him punish Celestia / Luna (wise / motherly ancients to most ponies but still probably infantile compared to his age), but Flutters or Twilight would do as well since he seems to favor them the most
>>
>>30001897
>miscreant
>implying someone like Discord wouldn't spank someone for not being naughty ENOUGHT instead
>>
File: Cock goes where.jpg (39KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cock goes where.jpg
39KB, 637x360px
>>30001897
There's a DC story where Discord sends Twilight back in time to experience pre-Celestia punishments, but he doesn't do the spanking himself.
>>
>>30002379

DC does really good Judicial stuff...once I get through with all my backlogs I may write something up with Discord.

And I know precisely how to justify the spanking he gives.

"I cannot belueve that [spankee here] would pull this many pranks. A bucket of water and flour over the door...kool-aid in the shower nozzle...superglue on the pillow, and the bed short-sheeted...and to top it all off you even changed the alarm clock to go off at three fifty-seven in the morning!"

"You are in SO much trouble. All these pranks..."

"AND YOU NEVER ONCE THOUGHT TO INVITE ME?!"
>>
>>30001897
>get to thinking of 'chaotic' spanking scenarios
>think back to Return of Harmony when he took over Ponyville
>imagine many citizens may have been affected by Discord's mind magic like Big Mac / Granny
what if Discod's temporary return crated topsy turvy scenarios for the citizens of ponyville where in colts/fillies were made to act mature, and ADULTS were temporarily made into brats? and one such foal need to take an ill-behaved mare over their laps for some good old fashioned role reversal?
>>
>>30002422
Hawt
>>
I want to spank Rarity until every exhale is a breathless cry of pure desperation and she completely loses track of time.
>>
>>30002422
I support this all the way.
>>
>>30002422
This is a cool concept but it's not an easy scenario to write.
Each foal have to be mature while the adults acts as foals again. establishing their characters while setting up the spanking scenario are not that easy.
>>
>>30003908
Could start with a one-two post intro of the usual dynamic of how the two characters normally interact, or use old tried-and-true standbys we know from the start, then just go through the exaggerated antics after Discord's field of chaos sets in to set up the scenario for the adult's punishment.

>have Discord's defeat occur during the grown-up mare's corner time, letting them snap back to reality and look back at the extremely embarrassing situation they find themselves in, or whatever childish clothes they may have put on in the meanwhile
>can't even be mad at the kid because they were under the same effects, have to deal with the humiliating results of Discord's mess and pray not too many of your peers notice the next day
>>
Okay, at long last, Nomine's latest installment from the last thread >>29919302

>cleaning my room...an extra annoying chore that Mom and Dad always insisted...here I was, stuck with a completely unfair punishment
Such a kid point of view...to consider cleaning up your own mess part of the punishment.

>You know something hurts when even a hug from mama can’t make it go away, right?
That line feels like it alludes to the emotional impact more than the physical pain.

> How did she know I’d open the letter early?!
That's a funny detail. Like Heart I'm left wondering if the letter is somehow magically interactive Didn't they have letters like that in Rowling's 'Harry Potter' stories? or Aquaria just really good at predicting her students' behavior.

>it seems to turn you into a good colty for a little bit.” She teased.
>I was and am a good stallion. Not colt, stallion, thank you very much.
>“No…I’ll be good!” I chirped back at her, causing her to ruffle my mane as I acked.
This is a great exchange. Mother reaching out a little to de-escalate the situation...Heart indignant at being treated like a little foal but quick to be submissive since he's still in trouble. Nice balance of emotions and agendas.

>Papa was going to be home soon, and he always liked to see me clean.
Taken in a different context that line is a little...pervy.

> I knew that feeling…that was the warning Principal Aquaria gave struggling students.
Aha...now I see the tie-in with the name Aquaria. Her magic is particularly powerful where water is concerned...anathema to Heart's fire-based magic.
Not something we've seen in canon, but I like it.

>I laid there for a few minutes...before hearing the brush clatter to the floor of the tub
This whole ordeal is not going to help with his disdain for bathing.

Okay, that part explained some things. I'm still unclear about the salamander thing, but I'm patient.
Hope that was worth the wait.
>>
>>30002379
that one was hotttt
>>
Beddy bye
>>
The fimfiction page has some new stories that weren't there the last time I looked. One story from March that's a lot like what DC proposed, from what I remember.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/202904/spankfics

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/366543/lessons-learned

>>29996271
>Foal Free Press publishes fake article on Celestia banning spanking
>Caretakers catch wind of this and spank the CMCs and all their co-writers
>Parents mandate a "staff photo" of all their spanked flanks for the next issue, with the headline "Spanking... Alive and Well" and an apology from the newspaper staff
>Dear Princess Celestia,
>Today I learned not to abuse the trust others give you. It can leave you feeling bad from top to, well, bottom!

>>30001897
First off, you have a way with words. Even that first sentence is hot.

There's really no Discord stories in the Pastebin that I can see. Spanker or spankee. There are some on Fimfic. Something with interdimensional teacher role play?

Discord / Female

https://derpibooru.org/508544
>Fluttershy's scared eyes
I think there's a hint of excitement too.
>Discord's glasses
So dignified. So formal.

https://derpibooru.org/3736

Discord / Male

This one is quite a stretch, but it technically fits.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/25570334/#25581002

>He set the pony down with a tap on his rump, Spearmint began to feel strange.

>>30001987
>>30002421
Would be a funny twist that fits his character.

>>30002422
Fund it, but >>30003908 is right. There's a regression series on Deviantart which pic related belongs to. Seeing filly Granny Smith makes me want to see a regressed Granny get spanked. Probably mental + physical, I don't think Granny would do much spankable behavior with her mature mind.

>>30000214
I would enjoy either dominant Discord or submissive Discord. Full dimensional control could get boring. Maybe he longs to lose control.
>>
Fluttershy / Discord

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8471373/1/Testing-The-Boundaries

This author spends so much time on things like "plot" and "world building". What's the good of that in a story?

I liked it.
>>
>>30006205

I actually know that author, or I did for a long time!
>>
File: 1370179599784.png (100KB, 481x698px) Image search: [Google]
1370179599784.png
100KB, 481x698px
Why are pony butts so perfect for spanking? They're just asking for it. I'd like to spank Ponka's butt the most.
>>
File: 1370580499895.png (131KB, 1157x913px) Image search: [Google]
1370580499895.png
131KB, 1157x913px
>>30006484
Rainbow is second place, Twilight third. Then Sweetie Belle, then a power gap.
>>
Short little bedtime bump...which is still better than a bedtime spank, especially at 4 AM....

Also, I passed a certification and final, so an A n that class for the semester
>>
>>30006547
is this thread for faggot blogposting or spanking discussion?
>>
>>30006547
Killin it bro!
>>30006563
It's a place for your mother
>>
>>30007031
What is this fucking cancer? Get out.
>>
>>30006563
>>30007152
Kys
>>
>>30007152
>cancer

Don't talk about yourself that way.
>>
Rainbow will be more docile after her tail gets the brushing Rarity says it needs.
>>
>>30007931
Is it sad that every time I see a hairbrush I immediately think of spanking?
>>
>>30008149
Nah I feel the same mate
>>
>>30008159
Such is the life of a spanko
>>
>>30007931
Is there any story about RD and Rarity out there?
They seem cute together
>>
>>30008867
No, not that I know of anyway. It almost seems like RD would have to be the spankee in that scenario, for some reason.

RD is brash and confident, she can still be secretly a subby underneath all of that exterior persona. In fact, given her personality she probably likes being dominated and treated really rough in bed as long as there is no threat of actual injury to her.
>>
Bad news when the waifu wants to guide their make-believe sleigh with a red bottom rather than a red nose. I'm running out of content and I need to download more

>>30009315
It's kind of blowing my mind that we have 150 or so stories and there are still new combinations between the mane 6.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/38773/sexy-subtleties
>>
Forgot someone made a colored version. Hotter this way.
>>
>>30009894

She needs an attitude adjustment for sure.
>>
>>30012170
Spoiled little brat. I hope Cadence and SA will never let her get to that point.

But if she does get this insolent, daddy's belt is always an option.
>>
Can someone suggest to me a good spanking story involves both Cadance and Shining ?
>>
>>30012755

Depends on which of them you want spanking whom
>>
>>30012755
Undercover Blues Part 1.
>>
>>30013707
each other as husband and wife. or maybe before they they got married... I dunno
I just got interested in their dynamic after I watched that flurry heart episode
>>
>>30013801

The pastebin has quite a few examples of them being spanked individually...I don't know if I've seen one of them involved in domestic spankings.

Though I do remember one where Cadance spanks Shining using her authority as a babysitter...maybe that's what you're looking for?
>>
>>30013819
I'm lazy can u just link it.

>>>30013800
undercover blues is a nice story but not what what I was looking for atm.
Next part when ?
>>
>>30013841

I cannot link it atm, veeeery busy

AND I'M WORKING ON UB4!
>>
Well, congratulations, you got yourself to page 10.

so what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>30015842
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaampuuuu
>>
>>
There's just so many options for carrying a pony off to a spanking.

>>30013819
> one where Cadance spanks Shining using her authority as a babysitter...maybe that's what you're looking for?
One of my earlier stories. It's not good, but I like the idea.

Sternymares has a color picture of Cadance / Shining domestic discipline that I enjoy quite a bit.

https://i.imgur.com/3C4o4wz.jpg

>>30014652
Can you pastebin the rest of the Heart story?
>>
>>30017435

Let me finish this one last exam and I can do even better than that
>>
>>30017129
Octavia as the spankee looks so strange
>>
>>30013819
finished reading Cadance Foalsits by Pan.
I have to say that I got mixed feelings about it.
Cadance and shining are on same age. her spanking him as baby sitter was kinda weird. and his parents saw her spanking him was just a huge turn off. (for me anyway) I get what pan was doing creating a humiliating experience. guess everyone got their own taste.
I don't mean to say that it was a bad story or anything. it's just that part was a bit too much for me. other than that it was a good light hearted story none the less. Twilight Cadance dynamic was spot on and believable. Shining armor as teenager part was also good. him trying to say Nope... and walk away from his spanking was a nice and somehow cute touch.
>>
>>30019092
There are plenty of stories in our collection that are clever and well written but just don't end up pushing the exact right fetish buttons.
That's why it's nice to have a variety of writefags who each bring their own different perspective to the thread.
There's a few generals that depend entirely on one single writer. Both the writerfag and the audience in those threads tend to burn out quick.
>>
>>
>>30020811
Thanks for the quality content bump we really appreciate it
>>
Here is the next part. No spanking in this one, but there is still a crying colty for you all.

Don't worry, the spanking is almost done. It's just a really long, drawn out one, so I want it to be good.

-------------

I groaned as I threw another sheet of paper to the floor, crumpled up in my magical grip, the edges of it singed by my anger. This was so unfair…I knew I was bad, I knew what I did was wrong, why did I still have to write this stupid letter anyways?! And to have to follow it up with another one to Miss Linea, when she was the one who started this whole mess? Not fair at all! And I couldn’t even think of how to start it! Whatever happened to the days when “I’m Sorry, Teacher” was all you had to say?

Mama had relented and said I could write the letters after supper, so I at least got to sit and play with my Lizard for half an hour or so, practicing a spell that would allow me to control how hot and high a fire burned, taking control of it with my horn. I was already decent, but he had promised to show me something really cool he knew how to do if I could master this. I just had to be really careful. The last time I had lost control of my incendiary spells in the house, Mama had spanked me harder than ever before!

My father had come home soon after my bath, and before I could even run up and hug him, Mom was already showing him the letters from Miss Linea and Principal Aquaria. After perusing them twice, he looked down at me, and I gulped and looked away. Fortunately, the timer for Mom’s carrots had gone off then, which meant dinner was ready, and we all came to the table. Literally saved by the bell

Supper was thankfully a low-key thing. Mama was a really good cook, and her glazed carrots were alays to die for. They weren’t my favorite meal…that honor went to her Seven Cheese Lasagna, followed closely by her Garlic and Potato Pot Pie…but they were still delicious. And she served homemade garlic bread with them, so that was good too.
>>
Neither Mama nor Papa scolded me at Supper, though Papa did give me a look that spoke volumes about what was coming. That did not bode well for me…Papa was usually a very laid-back pony, for all he was strict about my grades and behavior. Usually it was Mama who punished me. But when he got angry at me…when I finally went too far…my butt was in for it. And not just my butt either.

Once I had finished eating, Papa had looked at me and pointed up the stairs without a word. I had opened my mouth to protest…I hadn’t had dessert…only to be met with a very stern “Don’t even think about asking for dessert after what you said to Miss Linea. Room. Letters. Now.”

The tone of his voice brooked no argument, and so I scampered upstairs, sitting at my desk as I tried hard to figure out exactly how I was supposed to write a sorry letter for something that, well, I really shouldn’t have to be sorry for!

I buried my head in my hooves, only to be interrupted by a click of my door as my Papa came in, shutting the door behind him. Every time he came in here, I had to marvel at just how huge he was. For a unicorn, even one related congenially…no, that’s not it…tangerine…tintinnabulatory…

Oh forget it. My Papa was very distantly related to the royal family.

Either way, for somepony like that, my dad was big. And very strong too…I knew that firsthoof.

“Heart.” His voice reached my ears, jerking me back to the present as I jolted, nearly falling off my chair. Papa chuckled at me, reaching out to steady my seat with a hoof. “Glad to have you back with us, son. Now that your mind is back in your body where it belongs, and not off somewhere in the ethereal plane, I think it’s time we had a good long talk about what happened today, and about a trend I’ve noticed in your behavior.”
>>
I gulped…Papa’s long talks usually ended with a very sore bottom indeed, he only gave them when I really bucked up. But I had no choice in the matter as he grabbed me in his magic and sat down on my bed, holding me upright on his lap.

“I’ve heard what happened today from your mother, Heart.” He said, looking me dead in the eye. “And First, I want to tell you I’m going to be writing back to Miss Linea myself, informing her that there are better ways to handle an advanced student than to lie to them outright.” He told me, making me smile a little.

His next words, though, dashed that smile from my face. “But aside from that, you need to realize something, young colt. Yes, you are smart. Way smarter than I was at your age, or your Mama. But Heart…you don’t know everything.” He scolded me, and I started to tune out. Seriously, I’d heard this before, Dad…I didn’t need to OWWW!

I rubbed at my pinched ear as Papa gave me a look. “You tune right back in here, young mister. I’m not finished. Just because you disagree with somepony, Heart, that doesn’t make them stupid. And it doesn’t mean that they are automatically wrong. Or have you forgotten the time when I was helping you build a new toy, and you thought the instructions said something different, called me stupid, and broke it entirely?”

I winced at that…Dadd…Dad…PAPA!...was right about that one. And Mama hadn’t let me replace it either, not even out of my own allowance. I had to do extra chores and earn enough money to buy a new one that way.

Seeing my look of consternation, Papa nodded. “Precisely. You aren’t always right, Heart Afire. And your actions today weren’t right either. How would you like it if, just because I disagreed with you, I yelled at you and called you stupid. Or called you dumb because you didn’t know something? I heard about that too, young colt.”
>>
Another wince…Papa knew I hated being yelled at, and even more so I hated to be called stupid and dumb. And worst of all made fun of. Was that…

“Yes, son.” Papa said, like he’d read my thoughts. “That is exactly how you made Miss Linea feel earlier. That same mix of anger and hurt. Except it was even more so because you are one of the brightest students in your class. She’s told me in conferences that she enjoys having you in her room…and now look. You threw that right back in her face because she disagreed with you.” He said, his tone still neutral.

“Now, as for your swearing…well, you already know that swearing is wrong, young colt.” He continued. There are words that we simply don’t say, and not only because they are bad words, but because they make us look bad for saying them. It is one thing to relieve frustration by indulging in a bit of foul language every now and again, but what you did earlier…no.”

Fixing me with a look, Papa continued his lecture, with me squirming uncomfortably. How did he do this…Dad seemed to have this gift for making me feel super squirmy and guilty over things, like he could see to the heart of any issue with ease.

“Now, I know you despise being made fun of. So think on this, young colt…you just exposed Miss Linea to a whole year’s worth of teasing. From her students, from her fellow teachers, even from other ponies once the rumor spreads. She’ll be called the “Batty Bimbo Bitch” behind her back for years now…all thanks to you…you big bully.”

I gasped at that, hooves coming to cover my mouth. I wasn’t a bully! Or…or was I? Dad was right…I know my fellow students were already probably laughing about her behind her back, and calling her stupid. And that other adult ponies probably would make fun of her for it, and call her mean names and…and…

And I really was just a big bully for starting it. All because I lost my temper at her for what she said.
>>
Papa just stayed quiet during my thoughts, but as I came to that realization and started shaking my head and sniffling, he nodded, leaning down to nuzzle me as he pulled me close.

That…that was what did it. The dam broke. My sniffles turned to full-on cries as I buried my head in his chest. “I’m sorrryyyy!!!” I wailed, only to feel his hoof reassuringly rubbing my back as I screamed my guilt into the fluffy fur right over his heart.

After about a minute, though, he pulled me off again, nuzzling me one last time before looking me dead in the eye. “Now, do you understand why exactly what you did was wrong, Heart?” he asked, his blue eyes stern as can be now.

I nodded softly, wiping one of my tears away as I whined. “I…I was really mean to Miss Linea, and I said nasty things to her…and she didn’t deserve it, and now she’s going to be made fun of and…and…” I started to finish, but his hoof on my mouth stopped me.

“Shhh. Don’t go too far now, son. Your imagination will run away with you. Yes, you did wrong by Miss Linea…and by proxy, you did wrong by Principal Aquaria. Now that you know what you did wrong, it’s time to fix it.” Dad said, taking his hoof away and nodding. “So, what are you going to do?”

“I..I’m gonna write those two letters and take them there tomorrow, sir. And I’ll apologize to Miss Linea verbia…variabl…”

“Verbally.” He finished for me, and I automatically catalogued the word in my mind. I loved that about my dad. He never talked down to me, and always was willing to define a word. “And that is a good first step. There’s another…a promise you need to not only make and say, but that you need to mean.” He prompted me, and I sniffed.

“I…I promise I’ll try and control my temper, and never swear at a teacher again?” I hazarded a guess, only for him to smile and nod, ruffling my mane a little.
>>
“That’s my colt. Now…I do have one last question for you. You’ve come to accept that what you did was wrong, and that you need to make up for it. And you’ve come to accept your guilt in the matter. Now, I’m going to ask you…do you still feel like you deserve to be spanked by me for what happened today?”

I gulped as he said that, looking up into his eyes again. They were fixated on me, unreadable yet kind. Did I really deserve a third spanking…well, really, it was a second spanking. The one in the bathtub had to have been from Principal Aquaria. And…I really had done so much wrong…but I was already sore! And…

And my traitor mouth opened before my brain could decide. “I…I do, Daddy.” I said, looking down.

“That’s my colt.” He said, hugging me close and kissing my forehead before setting me over his lap, his horn sparking and lifting my tail ut of the way before he pinned it under his foreleg, holding me tight against his thigh.

“Now, I’m sure you know the rules, since your Mama read them to you earlier. No bad words, no magic, and try to keep your hooves under control.” He said, rubbing my flank with a hoof. I whined as he rubbed my sore sit spots. The pain from the other two spanks had faded from my cheeks, but those were still painful. “And Heart…I love you.”

There it was. How Dad always signaled a spanking was going to begin. “I love you too, Dad.” I responded, and then it began.
>>
>>30021146
Detailed feedback later, but... this is really, really good.
>>
>>30021146
I love how the dad still sides with his son on some of the issues. He doesn't teach his son to simply submit to authority and blindly follow along all the time, but instead how to conduct himself respectfully and learn to be humble. The life lesson feels very real, and so does Heart's tearful response. I also loved his explanation of swear words to Heart, too. The dad is pretty reasonable, and I like that a lot.

Knowing this was actually based on something that happened to you gives this one an added depth, too.
>>
>>30018030
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1136x640px
Sorry for the loading screen but this honestly looks like their reaction if some pony told them they are going to be spanked.
>>
>>30022916
>anthro

Ew
>>
I saw a pic in inkbunny involving the cmc publicly confined in stocks and ass-whipped, but it showed their genitalia. I was going to censor it but then I realized it also had lots and lots of fecal matter coming out of them.
So... if anyone is interested feel free to make an inkbunny account and search for spanking. Shouldn't take too long to get to it.
>>
>>30024206
Fucking scat. Ruined a pic that could have been good. Fuuuuck
>>
>>30024224
>scat
>diaper fetish
>Bondage
>ass slap (while fucking).
All these are curses being cast upon us in order to enjoy our spanking fetish
>>
Bedtime Bump
>>
>>30024206
Stocks have such potential for humiliation.
>>
>>30026025

Very much so
>>
You know now that I think about it if spankings are done out of love then how would a changeling react to the disguise they are using being in need of a firm lesson?
>>
>>30027897
Bluejay has a story. Different ways of freding. Very hot concept imo with room for others using it.
>>
>>30026025
They are underused. I love that one story in the pastebin with Rainbow Dash getting the riding crop real bad while a pony from Manehattan watches it.
>>
Looks like we're light on new content in this thread.
I don't have anything ready, but here's a thing I wrote for a Slave Pony thread a while back. I lost the original so I just re-wrote it.
No actual spanking in this one, but relevant to our interests.

1/3
>Life is tough for Equestrian ponies living in the human world
>Without magic, flight, or fingers they don't have many marketable job skills
>Despite their sentience, human law only recognizes ponies as animals
>And animals can be owned

>You are Anon
>You took pity on the thousands of jobless poners and took one in
>Technically it's not slavery
>"Indentured service"
>Basically it's slavery with a prettier name
>Some humans treat their pony servants harshly, but you resolved to be good to yours
>She'd be more like a room-mate than a slave
>You'd work and bring in the money
>She would take care of the house
>And for a while it worked out well
>Your pony cleaned, cooked and handled the yardwork

>But with time she started to get lazy
>The grass got tall & unmowed, the bushes untrimmed
>Lately the house has been messy when you got home
>You've dropped subtle hints that you're dissatisfied
>But most days when you get home from work she's sitting on the couch
>Watching TV, playing vidya
>Today seems to be no different...
"Hi. Boy, tough day at work...how was your day?"
>She just shrugs
>She used to wait for you at the front door with your slippers
>Now she doesn't even take her eyes off the TV
"Meh, normal day."
>You sniff the air. Nothing.
"So...is dinner ready yet?"
>Again she shrugs
"I'll toss something in the microwave later."
>Annoyed grunt
>Okay...this shit has gone far enough
"Well, we've got an errant to run first."
>She looks up from the TV
"Do you need me for it?"
>You pick up her saddlebags and toss them to her
>They land on the couch, hitting her flank
"Just get in the car."
>>
>>30029580
2/3
>You say nothing on the drive
>Does she sense your annoyance?
>She knows something is weird
>You normally do the grocery shopping on the weekend
>And you haven't told her the purpose of this errand
"Eh...so where are we going?"
>This time it's you who shrugs
"Just to a store."
>Your demeanor is worrying her
>It's working
"Which store?"
>You never take your eyes off the road
"Just the department store. I need something."
>Staying cryptic
"What do you need?"
>You'll find out
"Just one thing."

>When you arrive at the department store you get out of the car without a word
>Normally you wait for her to walk alongside you in the parking lot
>This time you just walk ahead
>Forcing her to hurry along a few steps behind, like a servant pony
>Inside it's no different
>You walk straight to the department you want
>Fast, not even looking at anything else

>"PONY SUPPLIS"
>Yes, it's spelled like that
>You can see the store manager, yelling at the pony employee who screwed it up
>You find what you're looking for
>In a big barrel there's a selection of whips
>You stop and begin looking through them
>She gasps
>But she says nothing.
>You say nothing either

>You both know what these are for
>You've both seen harsher owners disciplining their pony servants
>It's legal...reasonable force...only on the rump...no blood
>That's still enough to bring sensitive ponies to howling tears
>You've never even considered it
>And your pony thought she'd gotten lucky
>She'd gotten an owner who didn't spank

>Without a word you inspect several
>They're all different
>Some heavy, some light
>Differing lengths
>Some stiff, some bendy & flexible
>Your pony watches nervously as you check out each one
>You swing one
>The wooshing sound it makes through the air makes her tremble
>Good, good...it's working
>You pick up a few more, swinging each one through the air
>She gulps & flinches at the scary wooshing sound
>>
>>30029598
Last/3
>Finally you pick one
>Dark braided leather
>Not too heavy, not too light
>Thick, but very flexible
"Hold this."
>You make her carry it in her mouth
>She's shaking all over...she almost drops it
>You give her no response and walk ahead to the register
"Will that be all for you today, sir?"
>The human cashier cheerfully takes your money
>Gives your pony a sympathetic look
"Would you like a bag for that?"
>You shake your head
"No need, she can carry it."

>Despite wearing her saddle bags you make her carry the new whip to the car
>Through the busy parking lot, past other humans and ponies
>She's worried, embarrassed, confused
>Servant pony carrying a brand-new whip
>Everyone can see what a naughty, lazy filly she's been
>Tears puddling up in her eyes, though she's trying hard not to show it

>You drive out of the mall without a word
>She's still trembling
>But she doesn't have the nerve to ask questions
>Finally she can't bear it any longer
"W-what are you g-g-going to d-do with this?"
>You just shrug your shoulders
"Just wanted to have one.
"In case I needed it."
>She doesn't have the nerve to ask any more questions

>When you arrive home she jumps out of the car
"Boy, it's getting late! I'd better get dinner started."
>You saunter in slowly
>By the time you step inside she's cooking and already cleaning up her mess in the living room
>You grin
>Success
>You hang up your new pony whip in the hallway closet
>Unused...for now.

END
>>
Swift page ten bump from my phone at work
>>
>>30029604
The anticipation is what's really bonerific for me.
>>
>>30029580
>Slave Pony

That thread is interesting. Relevant to this thread, there's a meme over there where people say "Rarity is for spanking" because of a bunch of stories written about her getting her slave rump whacked. Vega would probably be in heaven.

This was hotttt DC. Imagining what's going through her mind during that public humiliation, unf
>>
Page 9! Yipes!
>>
Read Skyehigh's The Price of Pie again. Not many stories have a spanker who has a dual purpose of honest discipline and hidden sexual desire. A hot mix.

>pic
She knows she's in for it. It's past her bedtime.

>>30024331
the ass slap while fucking is the one that trips up my searches more than the others. is it a spanking if you slap a butt once during sex? yes, but that's not what I'm here for.

>>30027897
Changelings have lots of story options. I like the silly spanking thread canon that they can't physically be spanked in their bug forms. Only through their hivemind can they be mentally disciplined.

While disguised, all bets are off.

As of the season 6 finale:
>Changelings must adapt to their new forms
>One of the weirdest is that their new way of sharing love and friendship makes their chitin much healthier
>and, unfortunately for the youngin's, able to feel pain

>>30028822
Same. Just wish the story talked more about her embarrassment at the whole ordeal.

>>30031517
Same.

>>30031617
Vega wrote something for that thread, I believe for the first time. It's anon/Twilight.

>>30029604
>Everyone can see what a naughty, lazy filly she's been
whole story is wonderful. There is room for more stories in the world of this story.

The victim being involved in the picking out of an implement is always delightful. Carrying it back? God damn.

If I were writing something along these lines, it would escalate like this:
>poner gets complacent again
>you make her assist with your toolbox as you get to work on a new addition
>a hook in the foyer which is the new home of the pony plot punisher
>eventually even this is not enough of a deterrent and you have to whip your pony for real
>then she starts noticing the whip on the hook more
>behavior improves
>for a time...
>>
>>30033241
Bedtime? Vinyl knows sleep is for the weak!
>>
>>30033241
Has there ever been a Vinyl story in these threads before?
>>
>>30033722
DC wrote one about her and Octavia getting spanked by their music teacher.
>>
>>30021106
>Whatever happened to the days when “I’m Sorry, Teacher” was all you had to say?
A ten year old (I'm estimating, did you implicitly state Heart's age yet?) pining for the 'good old days' is always a funny scene.

>I had lost control of my incendiary spells in the house
Ah, the theme of the previous thread!

>Neither Mama nor Papa scolded me at Supper,
I like this detail...keep the meal civil & pleasant...
>though Papa did give me a look that spoke volumes about what was coming.
...but just uncomfortable enough for Heart.

>my butt was in for it. And not just my butt either.
Foreshadowing something special?

> He scolded me, and I started to tune out. Seriously, I’d heard this before, Dad…I didn’t need to OWWW!
Another great detail, and it fits right in with the 'you don't know everything' speech.

>I gasped at that,...I wasn’t a bully! Or…or was I?
And there's the turning point in his attitude.
Don't get me started on the current 'ALL BULLYING MUST END' mania in schools. People are going about it the entirely wrong way and as a result nothing will get better in the long run.

>…Dadd…Dad…PAPA!
>“I…I do, Daddy.”
I like how his pretense at maturity gradually breaks down.

Great lecture by Heart's father in this part! You painted him as strict, stern, understanding and erudite...and kept him very likable.
>>
>>30034474

Heart is eight in this story, lacking his full cutie mark. And to be fair, it's a legitimate pining, one for those wonderful days of Kindergarten where if you did something bad, saying "I sorry" fixed everything!

And yep, I did base that line off the last thread, though I was also referencing a little one-shot I threw out.

Not really foreshadowing anything except his Dad's lecture...Heart knows his papa is the type to talk his ear off.

I'd imagine Heart, like Calvin, has a great experience with when to tune out and tune in to Mama's lectures....Papa's a bit more observant than that.

Don't get ME started on the anti-bullying trends. Half of Shrinking Violet's backstory was and is me thumbing my nose at all those stupid PSA's of the 90's. I'd tell more, but I intend to post it at some point.

Breaking Maturity...The foalish version of Breaking Bad.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the lecture. I'll try to have the second-to-last part up tonight, but let me give you a preview:

"I carefully picked my way across the room, avoiding the various piles of paper from my failed attempt at writing letters. Reaching into my saddlebag, I winced as I grabbed Principal Aquaria's willow paddle in my hoof."

"Turning back to my father, I began moving back towards him, but then it happened. I stepped on one of the toys I had left out after playing with my friend...a lego."

"The pain...The pain in my bottom, in my hoof, my emotional pain...it all boiled together inside me. I couldn't help it. I couldn't contain it. It boiled up and surged out of me, out of my horn, out of my hooves."

"Immediately, I felt myself picked up by my father, but the damage was done. I gasped as I stared at the wood of Aquaria's paddle...singed, and in the perfect shape of my hoofprint."
>>
So we finally know what Rainbow Dash's parents look like >>30035345
This should be interesting.
>>
>>29945654
I want to spank Rarity.
>>
I was reminded of these threads when I saw this shot. Couldn't help it.
>>
>>30035881
And I forgot the pic. Of course I did.
>>
>>30035683
They don't seem like the type to spank to me. Oh well.

Might be why RD acts bratty sometimes.
>>
>>30036666
Nice quads.
That's not a deal breaker though, personally I like stories where the parents have to give a spanking for the first time and feel uncomfortable with the idea.
>>
>>30036666
Yeah, seem like Fluttershy's parents
>>
Shit, page 9
>>
DC, check your PM's on the forum, left you a message.

Also, page 9 again
>>
>>30035898
Flurry too young for spank
>>
Rainbow Dash really blew up badly in today's episode. She has got a serious temper. Can't completely blame her, but man she was harsh.
>>
>>30036666
>>30036871
Nah I bet they gace her several trophies for "best at taking her spanking like a grown mare" even if that title couldn't be farther from the truth.
>>
They wear the uniforms almost all the time. You need butt flaps for convenience and discipline.

>>30034474
>>30034531
Nomine and DC have such success bringing in little details and realism. Makes the stories so fully realized.
>>
File: 1494171520.ravenpuff_scan0003.jpg (170KB, 1280x766px) Image search: [Google]
1494171520.ravenpuff_scan0003.jpg
170KB, 1280x766px
>>
Bed safety bump
>>
Rainbow has mixed feelings about her imminent spanking.

>>30011762
(samefag)
this was one of those early spank/pony combos that made me relax my "no getting turned on by horses" rule.

>>30029580
>lost the original
I tried searching for it but didn't see it. How lost are we talking here? And how long ago?
>>
>>30041549
>How lost are we talking here?
I usually type a story in a text document and paste it over into a thread. On that occasion I just wrote it directly on the thread so there was no saved copy.

>And how long ago?
Probably over 2 years. I don't know. It was a short one that I didn't put much effort into. There's nothing special in the original that isn't in the re-written version.
>>
>>30040446
Ooooo stocks!
>>
>>30039903
I really want them to make another episode with Lightning Dust in it. She was a severely underused character.
>>
The Swiftest of page 9 bumps
>>
>pic
This is just part 1. The paddling comes later.

Riffing off an idea in one of these threads, along with Skyehigh's "A Lost Bet".
>The CMCs all complain that their caretakers are the strictest
>Separately, RD/AJ/Rarity all say that their sisters / adopted sister are the hardest to look after
>One weekend, they decide to trade
>Much to the CMCs' horror, they all learn that the caretakers spank, just in different ways
>Rarity is classy
>AJ is no-nonsense
>RD is tough and formal with the spankee until the end of the punishment, then she's sweet and understanding

>>30035898
If Flurry were older, would be perfect.

>>30034178
That one is fun.

>>30040446
I do like this. Paddle's a bit absurdly large and unwieldy.
>>
>>30043989
>RD is tough and formal with the spankee until the end of the punishment, then she's sweet and understanding
R u Skyehigh
>>
>>30044318
I wish :(

Just read A Lost Bet recently need new content and thought about it.
>>
Rarity is for spanking.
>>
>>30043989
Poor Derpster.
>>
>>30038460
How about a light but firm tap to get her atention?
>>
This is definitely a household where some spankings happen.
>>
>>30046897
They get whooped, and hard.
>>
Magical regression that can't be undone due to that very regression is funny, cute, and hot.

Cut to Celestia or one of the Mane 6 raising Twilight and Starlight, who have taken up a lot more naughtiness since the change. Spankings cull the misbehavior for a little bit.

Meanwhile, a roomful of experts including Sunburst desperately researching the proper counterspell.

>>30046897
They look so sad! Hard to smile with a sore rear?
>>
>>30047827

Pan or Bluejay detected!

As a fan of such stories, I would like to offer my services, not as a writer...but as a collaborator.

I'd love to write a story like that!
>>
>>30047827
I'd love to see a story like that with Luna.
>>
>>30047868
I'd love to see a story.
>>
Is anyone in contact with RusticAnon, Skyehigh, KK, or Sternymares? I hope they're okay.

>>30047827
Yeah this is my post.
>the experts figure out the counter spell
>as they usher the ponies into a magically-balanced chamber to perform the spell, Celestia gets one last swat in on Twilight and Starlight
>for all the trouble they caused her and the magic researchers

>>30047835
I'm busy right now but if you want to revisit this idea in maybe a month and a half, I'd be interested.

Never done a collaboration or a regression story. Obviously in the pony realm I take inspiration for this prompt from Bluejay and to a certain extent, you (shades of Chrysalis disguising as Flurry Heart in UB). Something like this prompt has probably been said in these threads, so I don't want to take credit.

Full disclosure, I enjoy regression but don't read many that cover the kinks I want. Spanking, humiliation, being treated younger than victim's original age

So unlike spanking, where I have a lot of material to take inspiration from, I haven't found a lot of regression content to be inspired by. Post on forum with suggestions?

>>30047868
Pretty close to The Princess' Bath

I wrote about 80 words in the Princess' Bath universe which involved Luna sneaking out at night and stealing some food from the kitchen. She thought she got away with it. Celestia gets Luna to lie and say she hasn't done anything naughty lately. Then Celestia reveals that a guard saw her. Spanking ensues. Or would, I stopped it about that point. Maybe I posted it in a pastebin in one of these threads?

Unfinished story dump time

>Be Anon in Ponyville
>all the important ponies are off on a mission somewhere
>It's your job to take care of Fluttershy's animals while she's gone
>And the three tiny horses who had nowhere else to go
>you hope Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom are well behaved

>>30047868
Details! What's the setup?
>>
>>30047835
Well, >>30047827 ain't me, but it does align with my personal tastes rather well. I have my own age regression story to finish, though. Hit a bit of writer's block this past week (plus other distractions), but it'll get there sooner or later.
>>
>>30048357

I speak to Skye and KK frequently, and to my knowledge they are fine.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>30048446
Glad to know. Just hope Rust and Stern are ok, too.
>>
>>30048357
Is that the weaver? Love that guy
>>
>>30047827
>Hard to smile with a sore rear?
Can't unsee.

Now I'm guessing that all 4 of them got spanked together for squabbling and wasting time when they were told to get ready for the family portrait.
>>
>>30050697
Alternate idea:
They all misbehaved but there wasn't time to spank all four. They've been informed that each of them is in for the strap once the photographer leaves.
>>
Paaaaaaaaaage 9
>>
Postin' an empty page 9 bump?

That's a paddlin.
>>
>>30050709
Christ that's funny
>>
>>30052609
You know who really needs a paddlin? Rarity. Always, always, Rarity.
>>
Prompt / outline

>Cheerilee got the pony pox right on the day of the class trip to White Tail Woods
>Frantically, she asks her grade-school classmate Rarity if she knows anypony who could fill on on such short notice
>A big city like Canterlot has the infrastructure to have formal substitutes, but out in the boonies with a one-room schoolhouse there's not much you can do
>"I'd substitute for you, but I would be no use out in those woods. Let me call in a few favors. You get some sleep. I'll take care of everything."
>Fillies and colts file into the schoolhouse, greeted by Applejack, their substitute teacher / tour guide
>As the trip gets underway, the students are rowdier than they would be for Miss Cheerilee
>"Now youngin's, I know ah ain't your teacher, but if ya keep actin' like foals I'll have to tell Miss Cheerilee as soon as she's feeling better."
>The foals- I mean fillies and colts only improve their behavior for a few minutes
>Then they're back to acting like brats
>AJ is pushed to her breaking point when some students sneak off from the rest of the group to play in a mudpit
>Fine if it's shallow
>But you can't tell how deep they are just by looking
>"All-ah-y'all, git over here if you don't want things tah be much worse for yerselves."
>AJ commandeers the first foal out of the muck and makes the colt find the main group and tell them to stay put
>"And get back here on the double as soon as you do!"
>She sends him on his way with a smack to the rump
>The farmer can't let this simmer until Cheerilee recovers
>Some of the foals could give fake names if she asked them
>If they leave her sight they could join with the others and avoid punishment entirely
>She couldn't put 'em in time-out, the group had to stay together!
>Write lines? With what? A stick!?
>She didn't want to be a hick stereotype, but she was left with no choice
>"How many ahve ya know what a switch is?"
>>
>>30054555
>Reluctantly, some of the miscreants nod
>"Uh, you two, go get one each, and don't go far!"
>"The resta you, I hope you realize you're in for a spanking. You've been acting outta control!"
>AJ's switch posse returns successfully, with two stripped-off branches
>One of them was a bit long
>Not wanting to take too much time, Applejack used this to her advantage
>She ordered all the naughty colts and fillies to pair up and stand next to their partner
>The especially unlucky ponies were in colt-filly pairs
>Serious risk of cooties contamination!
>And the embarrassment of being spanked next to a COLT or FILLY!
>It's too much!
>AJ took the switch in her mouth and walked group to group
>At each group, she firmly asked both troublemakers to lean into each other
>She wanted their bottoms as close as possible, to maximize use of each switch swat
(FSSH!) (FSSH!)
>Each naughty bottom got two of the best
>Then she went to the other side of the pair and added two more stripes to the group
(Yipe!) (Ow!)
>Two of the best
>Two more that still hurt like the blazes!
>While one partner's bottom took the brunt of the force, the other pony felt each smack less keenly
>Knowing they were next, or thinking that these weaker whacks were still all too forceful on pre-switched hindquarters!
>AJ went from group to group, watching each foal fidget in place and wonder if they would be next
>Finally, she finished the last set of swiftly-switched sulking students
>Applejack ushered the splinter group back to the rest of the hikers
>Who weren't far, as it turned out
>They wandered towards AJ's faction because of the commotion and what they were expecting to hear
>Every foal likes a good spanking
>As long as it's not their backside being switched on
>>
>>30054678
>Applejack took this in stride, she was behind as it was
>"Ah-hem. Troublemakers, and you know who yah are, walk in the front please."
>She didn't want them wandering off again
>And she figured
>Some zebra cross-cultural exchange could be good as a reminder to the rest of the fillies and colts
>"Your behavior--"
>AJ clarified
>"All ah ya'lls behavior for the rest of the day will determine what kinda report I leave Miss Cheerilee. Ah know some'a you are going to be sore at me for bringing some heat to yer seats, but frankly, you deserved it!"
>"Need I remind ya, that the common saying is 'six of the best'"
>"Ah ain't no math wizard, but ah only count one, two, three, four stripes on y'all's rear-ends"
>Each victim of Applejack's teaching methods felt like the entire class was staring at their rump
>"So be good, or ya got at least two more coming."
>Applejack had a feeling these foals would remember their trip to Red Tail Woods for a long time

>>30050308
Yeah. In the filename for this one too.

>>30050697
Love this theme.

>>30048369
Take your time, as always.
>>
>>30054025
i mean you're right. I feel like i just had her savagely brushed though... maybe it is time for more...
>>
Wake up bump
>>
>>
I felt my Papa’s hoof raise up, felt his muscles tense a bit, and then it came down. That first horrible spank of the worst types of spankings I ever got. His hard hoof cracked down onto my tender flank, striking my right cheek with just the edge. Once again I became all too acutely aware of precisely how strong my Papa really was…this hurt so much! And who knew how many more I had to go?

“O..One.” I managed to gasp out, already sniffling as the pain of the spank settled in, only for Papa to lean down and nuzzle me.

“No counting.” He ordered. “Save your breath for your crying. I’m not going to stop until I am confident that you have been properly chastised and worked your way through your guilt, however many it takes.” He said, before bringing his hoof down onto my left cheek and stilling any further protests I might have had.

Down and again his hoof smacked into my tender flanks, setting my nerves right back to the blazing flames that had been left by Mama’s hairbrushing and whatever got me with the bathbrush. But this was so much worse…

“OWWYY!!” I yelped as his hoof slapped into my sit spots, sending a jolt of pain up my spine! “P..Papa, it huuurrttss!” I finally whined out, beginning to struggle on his lap, only to be held firm by his foreleg.

“It’s supposed to hurt, Heart. And I hope the memory of this acts as a reminder to you of how we do not behave.” He scolded, never once pausing his hoof as he spanked my poor rump again and again, moving up one of my cheeks and down the other, spreading an even burn all around and ensuring I was going to be sleeping on my stomach tonight.
>>
>>30056595
Zecora's face kills me. That's the look of a pony with a repressed spanking fetish for a long long time.
>>
Now finished with the top of my butt, he moved down to my sit spots again, spanking them just as hard as he alternated, causing my breath to catch in my throat. I wasn’t crying…not yet. I needed to hold on, he had to almost be done. He had to OWWW!!!

I bucked against my Dad’s lap as he delivered to hard hoof swats to my upper thighs, following them with two more before he stopped spanking and started rubbing his hoof against my sore flank-cheeks. After a five second respite, he started again, rapidly swatting his hoof down against my tender cheeks ten more times as I thrashed and wiggled, before he finally stopped and resumed rubbing my bottom once more, making me yipe as he massaged my sore flanks.

“Now, normally, we would be finished with your spanking for today, young colt.” Dad scolded me, making me wince and whine. “But you not only yelled at Miss Linea, you disrupted her class twice. So…” he said, and I heard the telltale spark of his horn. Raising my head, I gasped as I saw my hairbrush floating over to his hoof.

“NO! NO, Dad, please! I promise, I’ll be good!” I begged, but to no avail as his magical aura winked out, and I heard the familiar thunk of ebony wood into my Dad’s hoof, and felt the muscles in his body tense as I clenched my flanks in anticipation for that first blow. But it never came.

“Heart, relax. No clenching.” Dad ordered as I took advantage of the pause to wipe my eyes. I wasn’t crying! J..Just had some dust in them. “You’re getting a hairbrushing to match what your Mommy gave you earlier, for sure.” He said, pronouncing my fate.

I finally relaxed. I couldn’t hold the clenching forever…and then the brush clapped down hard against my cheeks once again, causing me to yelp out involuntarily as I squirmed and wiggled my bottom back and forth. It hurt…it hurt so much.
>>
My Dad was unrelenting, though. No more lectures now, he was focused entirely on painting my flanks bright red, the brush clapping onto each of my poor sore cheeks in turn as I thrashed and wiggled, crying out loudly with each passing second. Dad had a rhythm to his spankings…swat, wait two seconds, then another spank.

The spank of the brush underneath my tail jolted me out of my thoughts as I squealed and kicked my front hooves against my Dad’s thigh. It was soon followed by another, and another, turning the tender tops of my bottom a bright stinging red in my mind’s eye.

I took a second to try and wipe my eyes as I felt my Dad cross his legs underneath me. I knew what that meant, I knew what was coming, I knew…

“AIIEE!!” I screamed as the brush spanked my thighs. I was wrong! He wasn’t spanking my sits! He was doing something so much worse! I couldn’t help it, I bucked my back hooves and thrashed and squealed and squirmed, trying to escape.

Sadly, Papa was just too strong, able to not only hold me there easily, but to punish me after he was done with my thighs by spanking the brush up and down the crease of my flank-cheeks, rendering the only non-spanked area I had null and void as I finally broke down and sobbed, crying my eyes out.

No mercy met my tears at first, though, as Dad went back and finished up by spanking the sit spots he had skipped, the hardwood brush clapping down against both of them at once, again and again as I just laid there, held in his firm grasp as he swatted me until I was a mess of tears.

At that point, I heard the clatter of the brush against my dresser, then heard his horn spark again. Looking up, I let loose a whine to end all whines.

My Papa was bringing out a belt from my closet, doubling it over to form a strap in his magical hold.
>>
There we go. A little piece of the finale to come. There is still the real part of the spanking to finish up, then the epilogue.

Just figured I'd post this since we're so light on content.
>>
>>30056644
It's hot as fuck mah nigga. Dad is no nonsense af

>"real part"
>after all of that spanking already

My dick is just hard as a diamond. A big ass diamond.
>>
>>30056673

Glad you like it!

There will be a 1000 word belt spanking after this, followed by another 500 or so with the Principal's Paddle. And I may include an epilogue with the Principal spanking Heart as well.
>>
>>30056728
Fuck yea, sounds great!
>>
>>30056640
>whine to end all whines

Whining during spankings is perhaps the biggest turn on ever for me. Whining just conveys a sense of helplessness like no other word does.
>>
Page niiine
>>
>>30057372
I like it too.

>>30056728
I know I've asked before, but please tell me there's a conversation with the principal and Heart afterwords. With or without a spanking, they have a lot to catch up on, plus the return of the paddle. I think that conversation has huge potential.

Also, who uses the paddle? Or is that classified?
>>
>>30059021

Papa wields the paddle, and there will be a conversation with Aquaria, after the end of the fic. A lot will be revealed then.
>>
>>30056620
Looks good...hopefully I'll have time to read tomorrow.

Initial thought;
>“No counting.” He ordered. “Save your breath for your crying.
I like that. Counting is usually a turn-off for me, as it gives the spankee a tiny element of control in their punishment. Even if the spankee doesn't know how long it will last counting allows them a reference for how long its already been and maybe a light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
File: cowbell.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cowbell.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Pinkie's parents were always busy keeping the farm going
>When a naughty filly was spanked and put in the corner, they were fashioned with a cowbell / horsebell
>This left the parent free to roam into other rooms and still be fairly sure the pony would stay put
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1433252

H-Hot
>>
>>30061180
That is a new headcanon I now accept.
>>
Bamp
>>
I haven't see very many stories where the filly/colt violates corner time and gets another spanking because of it. KK had one with Apple Bloom and Candy Mane, but it was never finished. :(
>>
>>30062951

Filly/Colt, no.

But let's just say I have plans for a Solar Princess.
>>
Also, I just had a thought

Since Heart's father is tangentially related to the royal family, in Equestria that means he is a Prince which also means Heart would be a Prince by the way these things work.

So when he got out of that shower, all fresh and clean and smelling good...

Was he a...Fresh Prince?
>>
>>30063001
Only if said Prince was whapped on his wet bottom as he got out
>>
>>30063001
Fuk u bich wit yo punz
>>
>>30063001
He was a Fresh Hot-Bottomed Prince
>>
Shit, every time I try to sit down and get writing it just feels like an uphill climb. Still working on something, but it's taking me a while.

Also, I still need to read that collab you did with KK, Nomine. Will do at some point!
>>
>>30062968
Yes looking forward to it.
>>
Tiny Sunbutt and her moon is so vulnerable in this state.

>>30062951
>>30062968
UNF

I've been operating under the assumption that leaving the corner or a spanking in-progress is a mistake a pony only makes once.

I like that Candy Mane / Apple Bloom story. Was just reading it this week. Candy Mane is one of many vectors for Krishna's baby talk, so I of course loved it.

https://pastebin.com/Gs51356D
>“You wanted this, young lady!” Candy reminded her, taking her tail by the dock and pulling it high. “I am NOT stopping a good, long deserved and well earned wearing out when we're still on the hoof! You're old enough to make it through this!”

>>30063024
yeah this is in order

>>30063691
Is it possible it's the topic / story? I write a lot better when the idea is something I want to see.
>>
>>30063024
>>30063119
>>30063872

You can all just shush, There will always be puns! And I shall be the one making them! And there shall be no PUNishment for them, either.

>>30063691
Do you need a link to the pastebin? I oook forward to hearing your thoughts on it and my current offering.

>>30063853
AFTER my current work is complete, and then I have commissions to work on first.

>>30063872
Suffice it to say, Tia is more stupid stubborn about leaving the corner than most, and there will be a few gags relating to it, I promise you that much.
>>
>>29976505
>>29977034
>>30049659
>>30048357
Too all of you guys and those who asked about in the previous thread. especially that stalker guy.
>blog mode
I'm fine. I was just busy with stuff. and kinda missed the thread.
It's nice to see so many content going on. I'm currently trying to catch up with you guys.

I just want to say that I finally finished that over due story. about ponies fighting an evil scientist. I just need to do plenty of proof reading and fix as much sentences as possible.
I Edited it and removed so many parts from it. which I might post them as extras later after I finish the main one.
--
>blog mode off

>>29979276
nicely edited. but I can't help to wonder who you really are ?
>>
Page nine bump

If it gets to page 9 again, I'm bumping with the altered lyrics to the Fresh Prince theme song I did as a joke.

You have been warned.
>>
>>30065019
Page 6

Fuck naw hell outta here wit dat sheeyit
>>
>>30063966
For your writing, the wait will be worth it.
>>
I know rarity always tries to be prim and proper but are there any stories of her getting her mouth washed out with soap. I feel that there should be but I am not sure.
>>
I was reading some school handbooks, as one does from time to time. And I found it really interesting when the school gave a permission form with a blank line for the student's name, forming a complete sentence. It felt much more dooming and personal. Compare to a standard form with a blank line at the bottom for a student name and a parental signature, which is less formal.

A parent filling out the former is them completing one sentence, which determines all future "sentences" from the school! Imagine turning that sucker in to the school office and knowing your butt is on the line from that moment forward! Imagine the secretary reading that form and knowing your parents think corporal punishment is acceptable for you! At a young age, that would tear up my insides.

We know from Sternymares' art that this is the kind of thing Button would hate. Nomine's OC, Heart, probably wouldn't like it either. As a foal gets older I think they would hate this more and more.

>Twilight begs her parents to not fill out the form this year
>To no avail
>"Why should we stop now? It's worked all these other years to keep you in line."
>All Twilight can think about:
>Twilight Sparkle
>Honor Student
>Celestial Understudy
>Corporal Punishment Recipient

>she feels that her parents are effectively forcing her to put that on the mental resume everypony checks when they first meet her

>>30064143
Yay, you're back!

>>30066202
Rarity dishes it out in pic related and another pic. Vega has that Twilight & Rarity machine story with soaping. Wouldn't surprise me if it was in another Vega story as well, but I can't remember.

https://pastebin.com/csBc37wR
>>
>>30063966
No thanks, I found it in the pastebin! No detailed response from me on it tonight, but so far I've really liked everything I've read so far. Extremely creative.
>>
>>30066294
>Wouldn't surprise me if it was in another Vega story as well, but I can't remember.
Wouldn't surprise me either... Why haven't i done that more often? I feel like I did it in Rarity & the Minotaur and if I didn't I should have. Though now that someone mentions it I'm thinking of a short follow up to Mortified Modeling where she's going in for another photoshoot and is unpleasantly surprised to find herself with a mouth full of soap as the cameras do their work.
>>
>>30066294
>Imagine turning that sucker in to the school office and knowing your butt is on the line from that moment forward!
Taking your idea a step further; I'm picturing a line of awkward colts & fillies (or EqG girls & boys) standing outside the school office to turn in their forms.
Nobody talks about why they're there...everybody tries to play it off like they're here on some other business. Faces range from nervous to embarrassed to indignant. Small talk is forced.

Finally the school secretary announces in a loud voice;
>"Students, have your corporal punishment forms out and ready when you step up to the desk! No more rummaging for them...hidden in the bottom of your bag, I don't have all day here!"

Red faced, every student sheepishly digs out their letter...some neatly folded, some rumpled from being hidden in the bottom of their bag. Now there's no doubt what they're all there for.
>"Sheesh...every year the same thing with these kids."
>>
>>30067656
>Red faced, every student sheepishly digs out their letter...some neatly folded, some rumpled from being hidden in the bottom of their bag. Now there's no doubt what they're all there for.
Thats adorable
>>
>>29945654
What if it was this instead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
>>30064143
Wooo Rustic! Glad to have you back sir.
>>
>>30067656
Anything like this pleases me. Just like that story in Sugarcube Corner where all the grown-ups discuss spankings.

>Faces range from nervous to embarrassed to indignant.
I imagine the more feisty foals making a Calvin & Hobbes-like, or Nomine-like, plan to overthrow the adults. Repeated insistence that the adults can't do this, and they deserve their rights! Then some filly one of the colts has a crush on says:

>It's just a spanking. You get a red butt and can't sit down for a little bit. It's not the end of the world.

Which completely ruins the social credibility of the movement, given that a weakling filly takes her spankings better than the tough colts.

This develops into an argument that the colts get spanked more often, and harder, for similar sorts of offenses.
>>
>>30066294
>>30067656
Coincidentally, an excerpt from my WIP:

-

>"Wait, where are we–oof! Hey! Not so ha-ard..."
>"If it were up to me, I would turn you over my knee and paddle you in front of the whole class."
Trixie squirmed a bit.
>"...But I need a parent's consent to do that, and -somepony- lost her papers."
She stifled a nervous laugh.
>"Oops."
>"So instead, I have to take you to miss Celestia's office, and have HER sign off on it."
>>
Cheerilee is starting to think today's going to be a paddling day. The foals' insistence that they did not cheat on their math test is becoming quite unbelievable.

>>30068424
Hello boner my old friend.

How official is Celestia's "sign-off"? I imagine it's not technically by the books for the school to do it, but Celestia has the authority to make those kinds of calls. Legally, schools can often spank; the forms are usually just to protect the administrators.

And wait, does that mean Celestia's going to sign off on it, only to have Trixie dragged back to class for the paddling? Seems a waste to get corporal punishment approval and not use it to the fullest extent possible.
>>
>>30068447
Within the story, official school policy states that teachers need written consent to spank a student, but also states that administrators (read: Celestia) can override it– or just punish the student herself –unless otherwise noted.

Not all parents opt in to the former, but very few opt out of the latter. They trust Celestia's judgement.
>>
I warned you all...

In west Fillydelphia, born and grazed
But in Canterlot was where I spent my formative days
Blazin out, maxin and relaxin all cool
Working on my fiery magic each day after school

Well I mastered my flames, and it was all good
Took revenge on all the jerks up in my neighborhood
I started one little fire and my Mom got scared
Said "Get out and find yourself a nice stallion or mare"

I whistled for a chariot and when it came near
The pegasi were fresh and they had dice on their rears
If anything I could say this chariot was rare
But I thought, neigh, forget it, ponies on to Baltimare!
>>
Another page 9 bump...I'll have to think up some more bad puns, I guess.
>>
File: 1494297962306.gif (230KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1494297962306.gif
230KB, 300x213px
I want to do things to her.
>>
>>30069309
Gawddamn it nigga u actually did it

Fuk
>>
>>30072155

When Nomine say he gonna do it, Nomine gonna do it.

Might take a good long while, but Nomine gonna do it,
>>
>>30071685
Look at those hoofy kicks. Hng and unf.
>>
>>30071685
I want to whap her ass after her latest episode with Maud.
>>
>>30071685
>>30072660
>>
>>30072660
She almost ruined everything. Only fair.
>>
>>30067241
Just checked back on the minotaur story. It's already long as it is, best to save that for a follow up like the ponyville tour.

Every line of dialog from the Minotaur is godlike btw
>>
>>30074240
The way each spanking just immediately leads into the next one is boner heaven, too.
>>
Time for a Page Nine Pun!

There once was a cook whose brother had been sent to prison for embezzlement. Sadly, said brother's reputation preceded our hero wherever he went, leaving the cook unable to find work, as everyone assumed he would steal just like his brother had. The sad part was, he was an amazing chef and as honest as they came.

Moral of the story: You should never judge a cook by its brother.
>>
>>30074240
>>30074467
Thanks glad you enjoyed it. When I look back at it it got a little over the top but it was a fun story nevertheless. I'll throw some soap in rarity mouth in whatever I do to her next not sure yet though.
>>
>>30066294
Would Applejack even need to turn in her corporal punishment permission letter? Her Granny works in the cafeteria...she can just handle it herself when AJ (or Bloom, or Mac) fucks up.
>>
>>30076176
I would find it funny to see Mac punished in the caf since he is so strong and silent seeing him breakdown seems funny
>>
Rarara is second best butt
>>
Quick bump at work
>>
>>30076176
She wouldn't need a form because everybody knows that her Granny still whups her heinie just by how she sometimes winces when she sits down. That... and her red thighs are visible when she wears a miniskirt.
>>
>>
>>30080212
>>
>>30072722
I'm telling you, Pinkie Pie almost has a canon spanking fetish. Smacks her own butt in that yak episode, uses her butt to bounce a high velocity rubber projectile in Buckball Season, smacks Starlight and Maud on their butts in Rock Solid Friendship. I feel like there's another one I've missed, too.

The day this show just has one good smack right on the ass spank-style, I could die a happy man. My bet is Pinkie would be involved.
>>
>>30071685
Tickle her hoofies.
>>
>>30080727
There's that Fluttershy rump slap to put postage on a mail pony in season 2 when she's assertive.
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
>>30080212
Again
>>
>>30082093
Yah, forgot about that one. But Pinks takes the cake.
>>
Few threads back , someone suggested that we create an oc for this thread.
It was a mare that was somehow magically transformed back into a filly.
I do remember this cause I drew that OC to him and posted it there in that thread.
So I was wondering what happened to that idea ?
>>
>>30084598
Doesn't hurt to post it again.
>>
File: whiteboard1372.png (33KB, 265x203px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1372.png
33KB, 265x203px
>>30085216
I'm talking about this
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29648785/#29654823
>>
File: dizzy+cream_artist-woox_solo.png (69KB, 308x248px) Image search: [Google]
dizzy+cream_artist-woox_solo.png
69KB, 308x248px
>>30084598
>So I was wondering what happened to that idea ?
That's a difficult task because everybody's spanking fetish is different.

Should the OC be a filly who fears and hates getting spanked?
Should it be an adult dom who gives spankings?
An accident prone pony who keeps getting unfortunate spankings?
A kinky poner who enjoys receiving spankings?

No matter what you choose only a few people will actually use her/him. You can't make all the people happy all the time.
I actually think your own Dizzy Cream might be the best compromise. A filly with a little bit of kink in her, but doesn't enjoy getting punished for real.
>>
>>30086503
Dizzy is best minx
>>
File: whiteboard1371.png (28KB, 209x309px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1371.png
28KB, 209x309px
>>30086503
for me the idea of transformed filly is not foreign in these threads.

Bluejay's Trixie story
Vega's Rarity and the Minotaur
somehow Nomine's Undercover blues
they all similar in term of Fetish kinks.

I really wished for that anon who suggested to follow through with it.
based on what he said in that post. he already established her characteristic
She's a grown mare that get transformed to filly over night.
Judging from what he wrote. she doesn't like to get spanked, and gets into trouble by not acting her own age.
I'll quote him here for easier reference.

=== ==== ===
>A grown mare that get transformed into a filly.
She doesn't act her age and gets in trouble for it.
-Smart mouth
-Lazy attitude
-Drinking
-masturbating
I even thought of writing a story about her first transformation day.
She get transformed over night..
The early morning she tries to go to her work. as normal.
but no one recognized her. and she gets into a mishap with the security guard. she failed to convince him that who she really is , and he refused to let her in. she tried to outsmart him which she succeeded to get over his nerves.
=== === ===

To be honest. I really liked this concept and was looking forward to it.
The main reason I drew that OC is to encourage him to follow through with it. but since he didn't maybe someone take initiative ?

>Dizzy
>A filly with a little bit of kink in her, but doesn't enjoy getting punished for real.
you are one of the few people who gets it. people in the other thread (bat) they kinda went a different direction from what I wanted. they made her into a lewd kinky bat that love getting spanked.
back on track. my oc is already a filly so the age aggression things doesn't count. and besides I don't think anyone willing to write a story using someone else OC. (I really hope someone would do that but I understand how it feels like ). therefore a new thread OC feels much better
Give Rarity's butt sometime to heal
>>
>>30086503
>Should the OC be a filly who fears and hates getting spanked?
>Should it be an adult dom who gives spankings?
>An accident prone pony who keeps getting unfortunate spankings?
>A kinky poner who enjoys receiving spankings?
All good except the last
Sexy spanking is cancer
>>
>>30086503
>That's a difficult task because everybody's spanking fetish is different.
Yeah that's really true. Some of us love parental ones but I hate writing foals. It's one of the odd things about these threads how we all like the same subject but a small difference can really make the difference.
>>
>>30087081
>sexy spanking is cancer
A bit harsh way to put it. but I understand your point.
for me it's a delicate matter.
>Scenario A
>The spankee declares and asks the spanked to spank her cause it turn her on.
this scenario wont do it for me. it's gonna be predictable. that type of spanking is way too boring for me.

>Scenario B
>Spankee get spanked for something. but during her spanking she gets turned on by it unintentionally.
Somehow I find this scenario very hot. the whole idea of the spankee being helplessly bond and not in control of her/his sexual arousal is sexy.
Probably cause it lean toward the bdsm roots. but that's how I feel about it.
I that's exactly how I wrote my only "sexy spanking" story.

>>30087361
we all got different tastes when it comes to spanking. I for one like crazy scenarios while DC like down to earth traditional type of stories.
But from what I saw so far. we somehow all agree on same time of Age regression type of stories.
almost as we like the same thing. you wrote one yourself(one of my favorite one)
and if you didn't notice it. your Twilight's and luna story was also got age aggression elements. so it's not unfamiliar to you.
BlueJay , Nomine already done it. using similar elements.
While I don't really like the Age regression itself. but I find these stuff rather hot. (which all 3 of you did)
-A character get treated like a foal due to her appearance.
-The character get spanked for wrong reasons.
-The character forced to behave well or in fear of more spanking.
-The character tries to behave well but circumstances works against her causing her to get more spanking.
>>
>sexy spanking is cancer

What is "Naughty Pinkie"
>>
>>30086503
I like 1,3,4.1 is way above the others for me. An alteration of 2, where it's an adult who disciplines with spankings, rather than a dom, would also be bueno if they became 1 once the tables are turned. A dom in the sexual sense being forced to switch isn't exciting to me. Obviously they don't like it, that's why they aren't a sub!

>You can't make all the people happy all the time.
This.

>>30087361
My favorite is probably the comedy of errors style. Maybe that's why I like some of Vega's so much. The minotaur story being my favorite.

I like very specific situations when traditional social roles are changed and someone normally out of spanking age is forced into it. Semi consent also works here. Like a spankee is given a choice to move out / no longer have financial support from a parent, or submit to a spanking. There is choice, but also coercion.

Regression, asking for a spanking after you age out of it, being spanked by an outside authority figure (not a parent) despite one's protests that they're too old, spanked by a friend's parent who, the victim discovers, is still spanked...

Schools that can spank can still spank students even if they're 18 or older. This is normally assault. The role reshuffling is so hot to me.

Changing of social rules is also awesome. I like stories that are based around a re-ignition of corporal punishment, expanding its scope to classes of people who were never subject to it, or subject only a long time ago. Hence my looking forward to Nomine's Celestia story.

>>30087720
That list you give at the end. Bluejay also writes stuff like that. I love everything you listed there. Especially the character's reluctant decision to behave well (like a "good foal") in the short term, because acting like an adult just gets more spankings.

>>30088538
Yet these two stories turn me the fuck on. Sadly, it's before the sex that I'm most turned on. Didn't a bunch of anons come out of the woodwork to praise it as well?
>>
>>30087361
I have always preferred the older ponies getting spanked as well. Who knew how many different fetishes there could be in a fetish that is as specific as ponies being spanked.
>>
>>30087361

For me, it's less the spanking itself and far more the build-up to it. It's the details and the worldbuilding that I love to read and work with, usually because it sparks new ideas in me.

I'll point out how many questions I asked DC about his thoughts on his Judicial Spanking system, and even referenced it in the Letter to Celestia.

That said, I am very much more about disciplinary spankings that are realistic for the scenario they appear in. As well, I tend much prefer when mercy is shown a remorseful spankee, in some form or another.

I'm also fond of "Table-Turning" stories if the one upon whom the tables are turned is deserving of such.

In terms of story, though...I like characterization more than anything. That and plot twists.

I'm actually waiting on DC to respond to a message from me before I start writing more on the Tia story, though
>>
Is everyone's favorite position for spanking otk? Seems like it's in most stories
>>
>>30088740
Trixie's prepping those stocks for somepony...
>>
pagina 7
>>
>>30087720
>>30088740
Yeah i love childish elements when applied to full grown adults, the embarrassment is what makes the discipline so powerful to me. And yeah those elements/situations you both mention are all super hot.

>>30090022
Otk is the most embarrassing and childish if you ask me.
Also a short update to my Slave spanking story that some of you guys might be interested in. It's not a spanking just some aftermath / awkward slave based situations. starts here >>30090913
>>
>>30090685
I am quite partial to the Derpibooru comment.

>This seems creatively cruel. Make the convict do maintenance on the stocks before her public punishment. Give her plenty of time to think about what’s coming.

>Having to look at where you will be confined
>Technically free to move now, but mandated by the courts to paint the stocks
>Soon to lose that freedom
>Not before everypony sees your flanks spanked by a justice of Celestia
>>
>>30091640
Why is Pinks so excited? Wonder what the context is. Maybe she's happy to just get it over with after such a long prep session time?
>>
Vega, I like the slave update.

>>30091640
I was too narrowminded. What about spankees having to do maintenence on future implements? Having to polish and refinish a paddle? Magically conjure a manebrush? Of course we know about fetching a switch.

>>30091940
she agrees to kinky roleplay with her special somepony. or maybe she proposes it.

Or she doesn't realize the trouble she's in.

why the art exists:
edit of a pic which had special sauce in her mouth, or so I'm told
>>
>>30092656
>What about spankees having to do maintenence on future implements
That's just cruel and great, i might steal that at some point. Glad you liked the slave update too.
>>
>>30092728
Justified punishment: the spankee is definitely going to be spanked in the near future and the maintenance is part of the punishment.

S&M or slave pony-like cruelty: maintenance "just because" or to "keep her in line".

Can't say if I'd only like one.
>>
>>30092758
well I do have a soft spot for maintenance spankings normally but i'll probably not put one in my slave Twi story. I'm sure i can find plenty of other creative ways to traumatize her though.
>>
>>30092656
>What about spankees having to do maintenence on future implements?
In the British Royal Navy of the early 19th century a sailor waiting to be flogged was often compelled to braid his own cat-o-nine-tails.
>>
we are near 400 aka only 117 more posts to go.
-
I'm about to finish and post the (Evil scientist story)
It's gonna be about 92K letters.
more than 1200 lines.

I did post the first 2 (acts) before. but I did re-edited and wrote some of those parts again.
so do I wait for next thread ?
or just do it in our forums ?
I don't mind either way. I did put so much effort in this story. it made me run out of ideas on how can machine torment and humiliate pony butts.

-PS I'm even gonna do Alternative scenarios as an extended edition later.
cause I removed so many unnecessary filler parts.
these parts do have some merits on their own.

one of the biggest filler that got removed from the main story was the Applejack and the ginger root. I made that into a story on it's own. you can find it in the our pastebin.
>>
>>30093391
We should possibly wait for next thread, since it's so long. And hey, nothing says you can't post it in the forum and on here! I'm excited my nigga
>>
Got to bump
>>
File: 2017-05-08 004.jpg (2MB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-08 004.jpg
2MB, 1200x2000px
You know there's a paddle or horsewhip in that box.

>>30093391
The threads are a bit dead for content. I was thinking we should take a break after this one.

If you were going to post in this current thread, you could pastebin / forum post the whole thing. Then put excerpts in the thread.

92000/2000 = 46 posts at a minimum. Do you want to do 46 CAPTCHAs?

Does anyone have anything else they want to post this thread? I don't have anything so even if Rustic wants to take up 46-70 posts with a story I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>30092803
I was talking about the maintenance of the spanking implements. Maintenance spankings are hot no matter what.
>>
>>30095433
Yes, they are
>>
>>30095433
Would be a good reminder if your little slave mare is getting a little too uppity. I mean really it's more merciful than the alternative, a actually sore flank.
>>
Emergency Page 10 Bump
>>
>>30095433
Cutest pic
>>
Wuh uh, slow yo
>>
>>30096589
I hope the slave sees the logic too.

>>30093391
Thread is dead, post away!
>>
>>30094523
>46 posts minimum
>46 CAPTCHAs minium
oh hell no.

I decided to just post it in the forum and then Skyehigh might get it uploaded to our Pastebin.

Sit back and get in the mood for it.

http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=193

I really would apreciate any type of feedback. good or negative.
and since there are many parts on this. feel free to give one for each individual part or thing.

-enjoy
>>
>>30099292
ah one more thing.
I did previously post the first 2 acts before.
but I did some minor changes here and there. if you already did . you can just skim through till Rainbow Dash and pinkie pie dialog
>>
>>30099292
i scrolled through it and saw machines so you already have my interest.
>>
File: 2017-05-08 002.png (170KB, 636x1257px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-08 002.png
170KB, 636x1257px
Poner is in time out. Poner knows she's in for a spanking. Poner is sad.

>>30099292
Read a lot of it. Found myself casually turned on by stuff I don't normally seek out. Gingering being the biggest example of this. The pain and penetration is too much for me but psychologically it's interesting.

Liked:
ambition (lots of plot, story that made sense by spanking thread standards)
number of fetishes
spanking
creative ways to make spanking happen
getting ponies in position to be spanked or taken advantage of. you have lots of details explaining how it works rather than just say it happens. the raising of a rump, or the suspending of a pony in midair is hot.

Didn't like:
some of the fetishes (can't please everyone)
when the knife and plate were involved I thought Rainbow was going to be cut or stabbed, which worried me
>>
>>30099812
Glad you liked it. and I really appreciate your feedback.

I really have so much to say about this story cause I've been working on it since August 2016. but I'll wait till more people read it and gave their feedback.
in meanwhile I'll reply to key element you mentioned.

>knife and plate
yea it was intentional. I wrote it like that just to put you through rainbowdash's experience. I think by the way I wrote the event in this story . you might think it would go into that dark territory.
But now you made me realised that I didn't do it properly.
It's one of the director's mistake that alfred hitchcock pointed out.
"when you put a bomb in the scene. the viewers won't notice anything else in the scene and they gonna wait in suspense for that bomb to go off."
- here I mention a knife. then I went on other tools and implements. I just took too long to get to relive the readers of what the intention of those knifes.
_

>The pain and penetration
No one was really harmed. think of it as a slap stick humor. that's my original intention of that.

>penetration
man o man that scene.
ofc I'm talking about that table group penetration scene
you have no idea how many times I have rewrote that.
I removed it completely but then I had to introduce it again in different way then I changed it. over and over.
I undertooned it a lot. It still feels dark and overly sexulized from the overall toon of the story. as I just mentioned it's slapstick humor. that's why I added rarity spanking in it to balance the toon.

there is an alternative path that I took this story that expanded a bit on the aftermath of that. also explained the current way I end stuff.
>>
File: 12.webm (982KB, 720x550px) Image search: [Google]
12.webm
982KB, 720x550px
now that I am almost finished with that story. I can go on with my other projects.

>picture related
this is just an experiment I'm doing. since I kinda reluctant to continue that (blue unicorn's voted Adventure) story. I thought I'd do another one of these but this time much much shorter.
as 4-6 choices per path max.
but each branch would take you to entire different sittings, storyline , spankee and spanking situation.

I still love to revisit my very first story I posted here. (the Fake scarlet mare )
why ?
cause I think that scenario has very much potential of taking you as the reader to different situations.
besides you cannot feel guilty to go a little overboard when the culprit is guilty.
--
Currently I'm writing this in a program called "Quest". i live how simple it is. but Currently I don't know how to upload the projects.
anyone familiar with it ?

===
But I don't want to continue on this until I finish all the suspended stories I posted.

I still want to finish these

>Involuntary Testing
it's the one where Applejack built a new spanking machine. I didn't like the way I told some of it's parts. it was unnecessary long and focused on wrong details. I'm planning on rewrite it.

>Twilight in futuristic high school.
this is another of my long big story project I was working on. it also got some cult following as some people used the sittings to Roleplay based on the story scenarios.
I'm thinking of changing the format of the way I write and post these long stories. So I'm currently thinking of making it as
>Episodic format.

Similar to Nomine's Undercover blues. but well contained episodes. as each episode would contain beginning middle and End.
this will make it easier for me to write and would make the board much livelier. giving you something to look up to in each thread.

--
and also there are some people keep asking me in DA and other areas wanting me to continue that
>Mechanical Ponyville Nursery story.
>>
>>30099292
Now I got something to do tonight! Thanks Rustic
>>
>>30100717
Damn, you really been working sonnn
>>
>>30100717
>Currently I'm writing this in a program called "Quest". i live how simple it is. but Currently I don't know how to upload the projects.
>anyone familiar with it ?
Not familiar. Looking online and at your webM, it appears to be HTML-based. You may be able to take the .html files it generates and host them on your website (hostbatch preferred).
>>
NINE

NEIN
>>
>>30099292
Fetish heaven right here. When Pinkie got stuck on the conveyor belt, and put back onto the beginning all over again, my dick burst
>>
>>30103085
>>30103587
yeah that was my favorite part, definitely a fun read.
>>
As a fan of machine based punishment, love your stuff Rustic. I can do without the penetration, but to each his own.

I'd love to see you finish/continue the Ponyville Nursery at some point.
>>
>>30102815
Again
>>
File: Dashworry.png (428KB, 785x569px) Image search: [Google]
Dashworry.png
428KB, 785x569px
Dash finally turns 16 and gets her drivers license. She begs to use the car at every opportunity.
Less than a week later she's got her first speeding ticket in her Mom's minivan.

Is this something she'd get spanked for?
>>
>>30104685
Fuck. Yes. Panties down, and a thick leather belt.
>>
>“So tell me, is your Mama a good spanker? Is she gonna roast your poor bummy?” she asked.

Well, I think we know Krishna wrote this line. I'm not big on baby talk, but this was hot to me for some reason.

>“Are you ever going to yell at your brother… or, uh, anypony else, like that again, young lady?” she asked, staring sternly at her.

This line was great, because it showed that Candy was slowly but surely beginning to take Babs and Scorecard seriously. I love how despite her being adamant at first, she was willing to not spank them because of just how off everything felt, not even just because she managed to see Violet.

I did both laugh and get irritated by Candy's hypocrisy with the swearing, but that's what many parents do and I found it endearing.

Also, loved the little betting game Scorecard and Babs had over what would happen to Violet. It made it all feel refreshingly cartoony. They both made me laugh more than once. It kind of reminds me of the family of Everybody Hates Chris, just a smidge, for some weird reason.

Violet was very interesting. I hated her at first, but you made me feel bad for her very quickly after the spanking scene was over. Her wretched existence is not something she can help, after all.

Candy Mane's "what is my life" was the funniest part of the story, though. I'd be recovering from shock, too. And she even got the soap in her mouth! True justice.

I must admit that the spanking scene wasn't as hot to me as it could have been simply because of the fact that Violet was so emaciated, but it was a necessary detail, and the story was full of other things that made my penis bulge, so no complaints. This was a great job, really different and zany. I liked it a lot.

Wow, I finally wrote the feedback! Sorry I was such a dick and kept you waiting, Nomine and Krishna... wherever Krishna is...
>>
>>30105026
Also, if you guys ever did something with Violet again, I'd be super happy, personally.

Reading that makes me realize I need to step up my game. Most of my stuff doesn't get too many hits on the pastebin, and I think that's because I don't spend nearly enough time on the actual story. And I need to tone shit down a little, too... except for Applejack, because she's kind of me, buuut whatever.
>>
>>30105058
Your stories have a very similar tone to DC's stories. more down to earth and have classical spanking sense.
I do enjoy reading them... by reading I mean listening to them on Text to apps like (natural reader) while I'm driving.

I'm trying to catch up with the threads. and this helps a lot.
I finally finished all parts of undercover blues by nomine. and today I was actually in middle of your Wrong Recipient story.

so rest assure Zad your stories are being read and people appreciate what you were doing. don't take pastebin views seriously. I'm sure some of us read your stories on they were posted on these thread.
>>
Bimp
>>
>>30105026
>>30105058

I would absolutely LOVE to do something with Violet again. And don't find yourself feeling "too" sorry for her. The whole idea of her character is that she is still a child, with a child's reactions.

Vi was conceived when I had watched a bunch of scary movies and thought to myself "You know, Nomine, what if the Bogeyman was really just a little kid in a scary mask".

Add a bit of inspiration, a pinch of personality, a dash of magic, a hunk of darkness, and a good bit of childish antics to balance the darkness, and Voila!

Also, no...I wrote that line. Every line of Violet's and Babs in this story was written by me.

As for stepping up your game, your work is great! I love reading your stories, and I'm glad you love reading mine!

I'll pass the feedback along to Krish when next I talk to him.

As for doing something again with Violet, I've had a few considerations...I wanted to write out her backstory, but...

Well, let's just say she actually is as old as she claims. Imagine being punished in school in ~1712 AD, and you can see why I'm a bit hesitant to write it.
>>
Excuse me for wanting to talk much about this story. pls understand that I've been working on it for really long time. and it's full of many content.
>>30103085
>>30103587
>>30103924
>Pinkie on the belt
As I already mentioned before. This story got edited and rewritten a lot.
in my earlier version the entire Rainbow dash and pinkie encounter wasn't there. Pinkie was supposed to be captured right after her costume fell. and the next time we see her was when Dr.Hay revealed her for twilight in the monitors.
going back and fourth re reading this story. It felt weak in term of Spanking delivery and the machine based stuff.
reading your reaction to it made me glad that I didn't just skip that part.

I still did skip some of rainbowdash's second pass. I did have more plan for her iron armor thing.
and I did plan to have something for rarity and applejack when they both got separated.
maybe I'll post what i wrote to them after a while as extra scenes.
besides I had to save up some of the machine spanking scenes for my other story with EqG twilight in futuristic high. there you'd might find an abundant supply of spanking machines.

-
>>30102234
>hosting the HTML on my website
I thought of that. while it's written in HTML but the file it generates can only be read by the quest program itself, or their website.
--

>comments and feedback
Posting a long ass story like that kinda makes it hard for the readers to talk about it. there are many things all at once. but there are some certain areas I need to hear what you guys think about. I'll try to list them for you
>list
-Overall story length
-Dialog between the ponies
-The overall tone
-The Accidental machine torment like (pinkiepie paste scene - rainbowdash plot won't fit the armor - Scene where applejack got teleported backward while getting brushed - Rarity abusing the punishment system) I mean which scene you think it works for you and which one didn't... etc
-Twilight's struggle (was it too much ? )
>>
I'm trying to catch up with the threads that I've been absence with.

DC
>"The Guilty Party"
Just finished reading it. As usual I love the way you have told the events in the story. as you started out as a normal day for them watching TV.
I could learn a thing or two from you. if I were telling the same story I would have started from the truth or dare scene. not giving a chance of mystery reveal scene. That's the difference between someone who just started writing and someone been doing it for years.

there is one thing I didn't really get or did built false expectation for me.
why did rarity ask Pinkie pie for an alibi if she wasn't guilty.
that made me believe that she did drive the car before sweetie belle scratched the car.
maybe this was a missed opportunity.

>Nomine (undercover blues)
next part when ?
I just read part 4. sorry I did take so long but that part in particular felt a bit weak. weaker than the rest. I can't help to think that you were forcing yourself to write it. weak as it could have ended on higher note.
still there was so many good things and (hard to write) scenarios and dialogues there. I love the way you managed to write that awkward situation. I admit that this is a really good feat. you got there.

Love the way Cadance was angry and how the queen tried to shift and direct her anger towards her daughter only to fail because she talked too much. that made me to chuckle.
>>
>vega - Mortified Modeling
a lovely story. It's always good to see rarity get the brush.
The build up to the spanking was really good. also I'm a huge fan of crazy situations like that.
favorite part of her forgetting the safe word which lead to her butt to get punished more.
I also like the pacing the story went after her spanking. as everything seemed to happen so fast that she didn't even had time to process things correctly.
Rainbowdash was a nice addition.

>Nomine again
I really have hard time following your stuff.
Not from written perspective, but from the way you post it. I mean if I wasn't there from the beginning I won't be able to follow up.
maybe Try to post and link your previous parts of your current story in a temp pastebin.
A headline for your story would really help. especially of the previous part is in pervious thread.
>>
>>30106180
Undercover Blues 4 will be completed when I figure out how to take it, and how to do so in such a way that doesn't royally mess with my head.

I wasn't finished with it, though...what you saw was a roughdraft, nothing more.

>>30106274

Ask and ye shall receive. It's not done yet, but here you go! The whole thing in one place.

http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=194
>>
Running out of images again. Go to Derpibooru and find more.

>>30106274
I hope it's not too much of a rush to go through all the stories like that. Take your time.
>>
>>30106376
>wasn't finished
Cool, take your time with it.

>The whole thing in one place.
cool thanks.

Btw this gave me an idea.

Why don't I make a section in our forums dedicated to authors. other than the author's lounge .
or maybe just a sticky post... i don't know.
A section where Each author can link and post all their works in one place.
you know what. I know exactly what to do. I'll post it in the the forum.

-
>>30106412
>I hope it's not too much of a rush to go through all the stories like that. Take your time.
Good advice. but don't worry I've been reading them almost a story a day. but I just didn't have the time to give my feedback/comments about them.

>Running out of images
yes you can search derpibooru or you can just draw something yourself.

I want to draw some scenes from my evil villain story. but not sure which one to draw ... any suggestion.

I also want to draw a scene from Vega's Mortified Modeling.
I'm thinking of the scene where she was looking at the drawer/or cupboard was it ... with the spanking implements.
>>
>>30106489
>>I also want to draw a scene from Vega's Mortified Modeling.
>I'm thinking of the scene where she was looking at the drawer/or cupboard was it ... with the spanking implements.
Oh yeah that would be great. I believe she had her garter + panties on at that point. A real heart dropping into your stomach moment when she saw what was about to happen.
>>
Bamp
>>
Test post, keep getting connection error
>>
Gingering isn't used enough round these parts. It's so hot.
>>
Bump for rump
>>
8 again
>>
File: Ginger_root.jpg (51KB, 952x683px) Image search: [Google]
Ginger_root.jpg
51KB, 952x683px
>>30107671
>It's so hot.
Yeah, even hotter if you use a fresh one.
>>
last Saturday's episode
>Rarity acknowledges Sweetie is maturing
>Unfortunately Sweetie doesn't age out of spankings, she just graduates to harder implements

>>30106046
I'm amazed KK didn't write that line.

Her being starved made it hard to really get into your Violet story. I hope any follow up doesn't have such a sympathetic spankee!

>>30106376
Thanks, it's easier to follow now.
>>
>>30110662

Again, don't find yourself feeling too sorry for her. The main reason she looked so starved was because she was in the sunlight, which is her big weakness. She was also making herself look that way, to try and pity-party her way out of a spanking, sorry if that wasn't made clear.

Let me get home from work and I'll post a picture of what she usually looks like when NOT skeletal.
>>
File: tumblr_nd5c67t6sf1sxju6ro2_1280.png (349KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd5c67t6sf1sxju6ro2_1280.png
349KB, 1280x1280px
>>30111154

Alrighty, home at long last. As promised, this is what she looks like normally.
>>
>>30109399
Hot, literally and figuratively.
Thread posts: 436
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.