[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #17 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 2

File: Cat's Eye.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cat's Eye.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You talked with Moana about the symptoms of the fungus. While symptoms are discussed you talk with Kahurangi a bit who erupts into a coughing fit, which turns out to be a cold. Around midnight you're woken up Kahurangi who's cold has gotten worst over the night. After treating Kahurangi a bit more you return to bed while Quiet Vine watches Kahurangi. In the morning with the help of Cardea you make breakfast and coffee for you and Quiet Vine. You arrive at your next destination to find a spaceport there ran by Humans calling themselves the Templar Knights. You land in the spaceport and look around while they clean up the ship a bit to make sure the fungus wasn't there. You go and shop around a bit, buying a shotgun called the Woodland. You soon find a tech store with a little holographic pony named Hpa, which you also buy. You find a comic book store where you buy a few human comic books and a book on the human's history. You then start heading back to meet with the crew when you find Quiet Vine who was searching for Kahurangi. You find a security room where they had Kahurangi. The three of you then wait for the others, showing each other the things you bought. They arrive and after a quick meal the seven of you go and buy some weapons, even Quiet Vine gets one. After testing the new weapons you leave and buy a full holographic setup for the ship which might take a day or two to get installed. You find the rest of the crew before heading down several floors on the spaceport to get a hotel. You find a hotel and get a few rooms before heading back up to watch the humans work on your ship.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Alien child) (???)
Moana (Alien child) (???)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
>>
"That ought to scare them good." You smile at Javaxia's new form.
You then ask the humans if they had anymore to show you about what they were doing.
"Nope," A human replies, "We showed you everything about the holographic systems."

What do you do?
>>
You forgot to post in /cyoa/ you chucklefuck.
>>
>>29944129
Heh you also forgot the drones on the crew list.
>>
>>29944134
The drones are gone cause the field was apparently too big.
>>29944129
And I haven't really seen a /cyoa/ thread today. Maybe there is one and I need to get my eyes checked, but I haven't seen one.
>>
>>29944034
Alright I will leave you to it then. lets head back to the hotel. In hindsight we should have had Fedot arrange the communications system while we were here.
>>
>>29944148
>The drones are gone cause the field was apparently too big.
Fair enough
>Maybe there is one and I need to get my eyes checked
op forgot the subject line. search for self praise to find it.
>>
>>29944161
Okay I just found it, thank you.
>>
>>29944152
"Alright, I'll leave you to it then." You tell them.
You then start heading back to the hotel. You probably should've had Fedot arrange the communication systems while you were gone, but there wasn't anything you could do about it now.
After trotting for twenty-five minutes again you return to the hotel rooms at around 4:00 PM.

What do you do?
>>
>>29944239
go to our room and get started on our reading, superman then batman then aquaman.

my spellcheck recongised superman and batman as proper nouns but not aquaman and that makes me sad
>>
>>29944253
You enter your room and pull our your new comics, beginning with the superman comic.
You lay down on the bed and start reading. Quiet Vine comes in a few minutes later, having gotten back from a bit of exploring with Kahurangi. Quiet Vine lays down next to you and starts cuddling while you read. Kahurangi lays down on the other bed.
An hour and a half goes by as you read all three of your new comics. Aquaman was the last one.
"I'm bored!" Kahurangi complains on the other bed; sniffing a bit from her cold. Her head upside down on the bed.

What do you do?
>>
>>29944330
Well sorry Kahurangi but I am a little busy studying human culture. How about you go with Fedot to arrange some personal communications systems
>>
>>29944352
"Sorry Kahurangi, I'm a little busy right now studying human culture," You tell her, "How about you go with Fedot to arrange some personal communications systems?"
"Okay." She says; getting up and walking out the door.
"So, how were the comic books?" Quiet Vine asks; snuggling closer to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29944425
Is this a reprint of the original superman #1 from 1939 or a later renumber.

If it is a reprint say it seems odd how much they hype up this character who cannot really do that much. aquaman can do most of the things he can anyway. maybe he got more powerful later on as more powerful heros became the norm or something.

If it is a later reprinting comment that he seems to be the most powerful hero. probably why they call him superman.

tell her about how batman fights against crime because of his parents death and say it is lucky Vine did not decided to fight against spaceships after her fathers death.

ultimately though my favorite just like back home is the protector of the seas. Mera is an interesting character as well.
>>
>>29944519
Judging by the age of the comic it appeared to be a reprint of the original.
"It seems odd how much they hype a character who cannot really do that much," You tell her, "Aquaman can do most of the things he can anyway. Maybe he'll get more powerful later on as more powerful heroes become the norm or something."
You then quickly tell her how batman fights against crime because of his parents death.
"It's lucky that you didn't decide to fight against spaceships after your father's death." You finish.
She laughs a bit at this.
"Ultimately though: My favorite just like back home is the protector of the seas. Mera is an interesting character as well."
Quiet Vine responds to this by nuzzling you, sighing into your chest.

What do you do?
>>
>>29944645
I would love to cuddle some more Vine but like I told Kahurangi there is still much to learn.

Open up our history book. See if it has a way to contact the publishers, maybe they would be interested in selling it back on Eqqus.

If there is no contact info start at the beginning of the book for a few chapters
>>
>>29944725
>maybe they would be interested in selling it back on Eqqus.
maybe if we are lucky it will be in the public domain and they just print it.
>>
>>29944725
"I would love to cuddle some more Vine, but like I told Kahurangi: There is still much to learn." You tell her.
You get up and get the history book. Setting yourself back next to Quiet Vine after getting it out.
You crack it open and see if there was a way to contact the publishers. Maybe they would be interested in selling it back on Equus.
After searching through the first few pages for a bit you find there were no contacts. Not even a proper publisher.

What do you do?
>>
>>29944828
Odd. guess nobody to complain if we release this information to the public then.

read the first few chapters.
>>
>>29944725
>>29944732
I should probably clarify these were both me. I just forgot the public domain bit.
>>
>>29944835
"Odd," You mutter, "Guess nobody can complain if we release this information to the public then."
You then start to read the first few chapters.
Humans apparently were descendants of apes that came from a continent called Africa, they quickly spread to every other continent and started to grow in population. They were hunters and gatherers at first, moving around often and eating from animals and the nuts they gathered. Then they discovered farming and settled down permanently in a place called The Fertile Crescent. The first civilizations were a people known as the Sumerians who had things called city-states that governed themselves. After that came the Egyptians: The first united civilization for the humans, established on a river that was on a vast desert. A few more civilizations rose near them, trading and going to war with each. You were quickly surprised at how much they warred against each other even though they were the same species. War quickly becoming a common occurrence with several of them each year for land that seemed empty or to protect different cultures.

What do you do?
>>
>>29944943
We should go ask Cardea how common war was back home. we know they had a few major ones between species but how would it compare to ponies and humans?
>>
>>29944968
You remember there were a few war between the ponies and others, but they usually didn't last very long and were for places that usually mattered. Equestria had at least five different wars in it's history, one against The Griffion Kingdom for Manehatten when they owned it.
You decide to get up and quickly ask Cardea how common wars were where she lived.
"Quite a bit," Cardea replies after answering the door, "In fact: There was one two years ago. Two Coexilian cities fighting against each other for some river."

What do you do?
>>
>>29945046
and when was the last war before that one? these humans seem to have engaged in near constant warfare.
>>
>>29945058
"And when was the last war before that one," You ask, "These humans seemed to have engaged in near constant warfare."
"The last one was maybe... twelve years ago before that one," Cardea replies, "Wars weren't common, but they weren't rare either."

What do you do?
>>
>>29945125
More then ponies less then humans then.

That song that was playing when we first arrived mentioned a cold war, See if the book has anything about that.
>>
>>29945144
"More then ponies, less then humans then." You mutter.
You trot back into the room and pick the history book up. The song that was playing when you first arrived mentioned something called a "Cold War" which you were quite curious about.
After shifting through a bunch of pages you find a section on the cold war near the back of the book.
"The Cold War: After the defeat of Nazi Germany, Japan was still fighting the second world war, even if all hope was lost. The Americans, not wanting the war to go for much longer, dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. Giant bombs that could level entire cities and kill thousands in mere seconds of detonation. The world was soon divided after the second world war by Democracies and Communism under the Soviet Union, each side with a arsenal of atomic bombs that could kill the entire world if used. The war would last 45 years, ending with the fall of the Soviet Union on Christmas day in 1993. Ending the Cold War and beginning the Great Peace that would last until 2056 when The Oil Wars starts."

What do you do?
>>
>>29945237
A powerful weapon indeed. look up the Oil wars.
>>
>>29945242
"A powerful weapon indeed." You mutter; turning to the Oil Wars.
After a few pages you get to it.
"The Oil Wars were a series of conflicts that revolved around the important energy source of Oil, used by Earth for almost two centuries by that point, even though it's environment killing effects were in full effect by then. Earth wasn't doing so good at that point in time, most of it's species were dead, the ocean levels have risen, and many have been displaced. Yet, many politicians didn't want to move away from it even though most people wanted a different energy source. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at the time had the world's largest remaining sources of oil at the time. America and Russia were quick to try and get Saudi oil as most of the world's oil was gone by that point. This escalated into a series of conflicts between the three powers ending after a decade when Russia nuked Saudi Arabia's capital of Riyadh out of frustration. This lead to the world wide Green Revolution, where many nations were disposed by the people to finally move to green renewable energy, sun, wind, hydro, and geothermal. The war ended, but as they say: Mother Nature is always the last one to bat, as several years later the Great Plague would come and cause a lot of damage."

What do you do?
>>
>>29945333
What a strange expression. See what the great plague is.
>>
>>29945333
I wonder if that is what destroyed earth. Look it up.
>>
>>29945349
>>29945360
"What a strange expression." You mutter.
You turn to the Great Plague.
"The Great Plague was a worldwide pandemic that happened a few years after the end of the Oil Wars. Despite many attempts to try and cure it, it all failed as millions and billions ended up dying due to the plague. It would ravage the world for a little more then three years, killing all that it touched. Half of Earth's population would be killed, though many more would die as many nations blamed each other for the disease and attacked. 2069 would be when the disease would be eradicated, along with Earth's human population and Earth itself after most of the worlds nuclear warheads were released, turning it into a nuclear hellhole that nothing can live on for now. Earth's growing space colonies however, survived and continued on Human history. These colonies being: The Templar Knights, Novaya Sibirskaya Respublika, Dai Bakufu, and Nuova Roma. Dai Bakufu is believed to be gone."

What do you do?
>>
>>29945470
Get a rundown on the founding of each colony including Dai Bakufu.
>>
>>29945477
A page later you find there's a quick run down of each colony.
The Templar Knights: The Knights were a hold order founded during the Crusades of the medieval era. They grew until they were betrayed by France in the 12th century, their order dying or so everybody thought. The order went into hiding, secretly gathering members and other things until they exposed themselves in the Oil Wars, aligning themselves to America, but quickly being kicked from America after attacked Israel to retake the holy land. They were able to get a colony on Trappist-1 system through funding though. Trappist-1 quickly became the place to colonize due to the amount of habitual worlds it had, becoming early homes for each colony.
Novaya Sibirskaya Respublika: This colony was founded by Russia after the Green Revolution. Falling under a republican system of voting. After Earth was destroyed they decided to stay in Trappist-1 while the others left for new homes, the Republic wanting to remain close to Earth to colonize it after the radiation has dissipated. It's now for it's powerful military and famous diplomats.
Dai Bakufu: This colony was founded by Japan who was unaffected by the Green Revolution. It was a colony that was quickly beset by many different problems, mostly population and politics of Left versus Right. After Earth fell these problems grew to the point it couldn't sustain itself and was absorbed by the other colonies. Many left into space however to find new homes and remake their once great nation.
Nuova Roma: This colony was founded by the Italians, and was the youngest of the colonies as it was established only a month before Earth was destroyed. It's now for it's culture and military. Fashioning itself after the old Roman Empire, which it tries to emulate.

What do you do?
>>
>>29945589
Useful information. We should look up the crusades later. For now lets go see if Fedot had any sucess with coms.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29945589
We should look up the old roman empire in case we come across the Nouva Roma. for now though do >>29945781
>>
>>29946857
Roma
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>29947761
Have another.
>>
>>29948268
Oh good glad to see somebody is still bumping today. I just woke up to find a bunch of stuff on page 10.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29945781
>>29946857
"Useful information." You mutter; making a mental note to look at what the crusades were and the Roman Empire.
You get up to see if Fedot had any success with the comms. You get outside just as Fedot and Kahurangi returned with your spacesuits.
"The comms have been successful," Fedot tells you, "Each of our suits now have one in our helmets so we communicate each other from afar. Also,"
He reaches down into his bag and pulls out what appears to be a walkie-talkie.
"These are for when we're not using the suits."

What do you do?
>>
>>29950294
Perfect. what is the time? It may be time for dinner.
>>
>>29950294
How far is it's range? can we contact the ship with them?
>>
>>29950309
>>29950343
"Perfect," You smile, "How far is it's range? Can we contact the ship with it?"
"...A hundred or so miles," Fedot replies, "So: Maybe we could contact the ship with it?"
You look down at your watch to look at the time.
It was 7:00 PM

What do you do?
>>
>>29950416
Call everybody for dinner. we shall eat here at the hard rock..
>>
>>29950428
You call everybody for dinner. When they have gathered the seven of you head down to the Hard Rock Cafe to eat.
You're greeted by a waiter who quickly leads the seven of you to a table.
The seven of you take a seat and menus are placed in front of you. Kahurangi and Moana get kids menus, which Kahurangi pouts at.

What do you do?
>>
>>29950512
Hand Kahurangi your menu and just get whatever vine gets.
>>
>>29950528
You hand Kahurangi yours and look over to Quiet Vine's as you decide to get whatever she was getting.
After a few minutes she seems to make a bit of a decision.
"I'm wondering if I should start eating meat." She says, "A lot of this menu is mostly meat."

What do you do?
>>
>>29950610
I will support you in whatever decision you make. I think you should as it is quite tasty but you should not eat meat just because everybody else is.
>>
>>29950645
Seconding this.
But also if you do don't start on beef. I think that may be a little to wierd for you considering cows back home are sapient, even I felt a little strange.
>>
>>29950610
You should go at your own pace, if you want I can ask if they have a vegetarian or herbivore menu.
>>
>>29950645
>>29950665
>>29950705
"I will support you in whatever decision you make," You tell her, "It is quite tasty, but you should try to go at your own pace. If you want I can ask if they have a vegetarian or herbivore menu."
Quiet Vine takes a minute or two to think about this.
"...Are you fine with chicken strips?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29950731
That sounds good.
>>
>>29950743
"That sounds good." You tell her.
A human waitress soon comes by, taking your orders and taking the menus.
"Do you want anything to drink," She asks, "We have a wide variety of drinks, including some alcohol."

What do you do?
>>
>>29950844
Could I get a lemon lime and bitters.
>>
>>29950863
"Could I get a Lemon Lime and Bitters?" You ask.
She writes it down and continues down the line. Cardea just gets some water, Eagle gets a bottle of rum, strangely enough, Kahurangi and Moana both get a glass of soda called Dr. Pepper, Fedot gets a bottle of whisky, and Quiet Vine decides on some beer.
"Alright," The human says; getting the orders down, "Your food and drinks should be out in a couple of minutes."
She then walks off.

What do you do?
>>
>>29950957
Ask everybody what they did while we were gone. Javaxia seems really happy about the Holograms.
>>
>>29950968
"So, what did you guys do while I was gone?" You ask.
"I took Kahurangi and Moana to see the area." Quiet Vine tells you.
"I just kinda sat in the room." Fedot replies.
"I took a nap." Eagle says.
"Nap as well." Cardea says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29951083
Find anything interesting in the area?
>>
>>29951117
"Find anything interesting in the area?" You ask Quiet Vine.
"Not really," She replies, "Lots of houses, some little shops, and hotels. Nothing much really."

What do you do?
>>
>>29951170
Guess it is a residential area. So how did things go at the range after I left.
>>
>>29951185
"Guess it is a residential area," You mutter, "How did things go at the range after I left?"
"Pretty good," Quiet Vine smiles, "Though: I may have broken something there."
"She shot a light by accident." Eagle tells you; getting Quiet Vine to blush.

What do you do?
>>
>>29951265
Give a little chuckle. Did you save the casings we may be able to reload them if we can get some gunpowder. it is a lot cheaper.
>>
>>29951284
Well gunpowder and bullets.
>>
>>29951284
>>29951286
You chuckle a bit.
"Did you save the casings," You ask, "We may be able to reload them if we can get some gunpowder and bullets. It would be a lot cheaper."
She nods, pulling a small bag out.
"I mostly saved them so you could use them for your new gun." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29951367
That is good thinking as well. Hey Fedot what does your cannon run on?
>>
>>29951392
"That is good thinking as well," You tell her, "Hey Fedot, what does your cannon run on?"
"To be completely honest: I have no clue." He replies."
The waitress soon comes back with the food and the drinks, setting them down in front of you. You also get to see what Kahurangi had ordered.
A large hamburger that was bigger than Kahurangi's own head was set in front of her. The waitress just smirks at her when giving her this. Kahurangi looks at the burger before licking her beak.

What do you do?
>>
>>29951468
Odd I did not think Kahungi ate meat. Don't mention this though.

Dig in.
>>
>>29951485
"I did not think Kahurangi ate meat." You mutter to yourself; only quickly realize that it was a veggie burger.
You start digging in. Quiet Vine carefully picking up a chicken strip before quickly biting it and chewing it, stopping after a moment.
"This tastes so good," She says before blushing, "But, it feels so wrong!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29951544
I grew up with it so you will have to talk to Eagle about your conflicted feelings on that one.
>>
>>29951565
"I grew up with it so you'll have to talk to Eagle about your conflicted feelings." You tell her.
Quiet Vine nods and continues eating.

About thirty minutes later all the food has been eaten. Plates cleaned of food.
Kahurangi's burger was only a little less then halfway done. Kahurangi now laying face down on the table after passing out.

What do you do?
>>
>>29951670
I guess her eyes were bigger then her belly. Take it aside so she can finish it later.
>>
>>29951682
Seems like her eyes are bigger than her belly, and considering biology: That could entirely be possible.
The waitress soon comes by with a large box, which you place the burger in so she could finish it later.
"Was the food to your liking?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29951756
It was very nice thank you.
May as well head back to our rooms I suppose.
>>
>>29951771
"It was very nice," You tell her, "Thank you."
The seven of you gather your things and head to your rooms. You carrying Kahurangi on your back, who was still passed out.
You and Quiet Vine soon return to the room. The window to the outside showing you that the virtual sky was dark, with stars filling the screen.

What do you do?
>>
>>29951851
>>29951851
This reminds me of a picture I took today. Show Vine the picture of the drone and the pets looking out the window.
>>
>>29951906
"This reminds me of a picture I took today." You tell Quiet Vine; taking out the picture of Κηφήνας and the pets staring out of the window.
Quiet Vine smiles at the picture.
"That's a great photo," She comments, "I'm surprised that the pets didn't notice you."
Speaking of the pets: You find them on the bed, sleeping together in a little ball.

What do you do?
>>
>>29951975
We can get them off when we go to bed.

Ask Vine if she thinks we should look for cryobeds for the kids. I am a little concerned that if Kahurangi does not have that time apart from me she may become to dependent.
>>
>>29952019
You could get them off the bed later.
"Vine, do you think we should look for cyrobeds for the kids," You ask, "I'm a little concerned that if Kahurangi does not have that time apart from me she may become dependent."
"I saw a few when shopping," She replies, "The most popular size they seemed to have were around kid sized so it shouldn't be too hard."

What do you do?
>>
>>29952080
However we also should see if they are compatible, don't wanna have another incident like with Cardea.
>>
>>29952080
So you dont think dependency will become a problem then?
>>
>>29952149
>>29952194
"We should see if they are compatible," You suggest, "Don't want another incident like with Cardea."
"Yeah." Quiet Vine agrees.
"So you don't think dependency will become a problem then?"
"It could," Quiet Vine says, "I don't really blame her though: She's been through a lot and you're technically the first thing she's got that's close to a family. Maybe try to get her to do more things around the ship or something, get her to start doing things again and build up some independence."

What do you do?
>>
>>29952240
Sounds like a plan. Maybe we can find one that won't kill Cardea as well.

Shame I did not think to get the ones from Moana's ship before I burnt it down.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
I am a little unclear. Our shotgun holds one shot at a time correct?
>>
>>29953984
It seems to be the case, like it can use just about anything as ammo but it can only shoot once before reloading. But let's wait confirmation from QM.
>>
>>29954503
It is a pretty nice gun even if we can only load a shot at a time.
>>
>>29953984
Only one shot at a time, though the shots are more powerful and it'll be more so if the ammo shredder is filled fully.
>>
>>29954565
And it doubles as a confetti gun for parties Pinkie would love that.
Oh also QM looking on NES/Famicom games I've played there's one that has this stage in space and has quite a nice soundtrack.
https://youtu.be/VwAp9OUhWCw
The stage: https://youtu.be/6O-s3vUa1HI?t=593
Could only find full playthroughs
>>
>>29955257
Ok
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29955257
>And it doubles as a confetti gun for parties
I dunno. I feel like that spits in the face of firearm safety.
>>
Sorry for the wait. I had a dentist appointment that I forgot about for a moment.

>>29952268
"Sounds like a plan," You tell her, "Maybe we can find one that won't Cardea as well. Shame I didn't think to get the ones from Moana's ship before I burnt it down."
You feel a hoof go across your shoulders. Quiet Vine laying a supporting hoof on you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29957606
Nuzzle in. So are you going to talk to Eagle about your meat conflict?
>>
>>29957639
You pull her in and give her a nuzzle, which she returns.
"Are you going to talk to Eagle about your meat conflict?" You ask her.
"Maybe tomorrow." She replies; looking out the window.

What do you do?
>>
>>29957706
I suppose we may as well go to bed then.

get the pets off then hop into bed.
>>
>>29957741
The two of you decide to go to bed. Carefully getting the pets off of the bed before doing so.
You set Kahurangi in the middle and then the two of you lay down on both sides of her. The bed was big enough to fit the three of you, but Kahurangi had to be in the middle.
The two of you lay down and quickly fall asleep.

You wake up at what appears to be early in the morning judging by the light streaming in. You move a bit to stretch when you feel something grip you tightly.
Kahurangi's legs were wrapped around you tightly, a smile on her face as she nuzzles your chest in her sleep. Getting comfy.

What do you do?
>>
>>29957817
Try to untangle yourself without waking her.
>>
>>29957839
You start to slowly untangle yourself without waking her. After a few minutes you manage to get out from her grip.
Kahurangi's beak then scrunches up, patting the area where you were sleeping. She eventually turns over and starts cuddling Quiet Vine.

What do you do?
>>
>>29957915
go down and have some hard rock breakfast.
>>
>>29957924
You quietly exit the room and head downstairs to have some hard rock breakfast.
You soon reach the cafe to find it open, but with only one person sitting in the cafe: One of the friendly mushroom glob people. Quietly reading a breakfast menu.
Near the entrance to the cafe you find a sign that read: Please sit wherever you like and we'll get to you as soon as we can!

What do you do?
>>
>>29957953
sit down at the next table over from the mushroom man and ask him how his day is so far.
>>
>>29957957
You decide to sit down at the next table over from the mushroom.
"How's your day been so far?" You ask him.
"Gwd," He replies; turning his mass towards you, "It's bwn vwry nice. Yours?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29958009
Well I just woke up but I expect it to be quite nice.
>>
>>29958014
"Well I just woke up," You reply, "But, I expect it to be quite nice."
"Gwd," It says, "I actualwy saw you awt dwinner last nwight. You have a nice... famwly I guess. Especialwy the... kids. I don't know, I'm owly a mushroom."
His mass pulses in a shrugging motion.

What do you do?
>>
>>29958080
I suppose you could say my crew is like a family.
>>
>>29958105
"I suppose you could say my crew is like a family." You reply.
A waiter then comes up, getting an order from the mushroom before coming to you.
"Are you ready to order?" The waiter asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29958166
Could I have some bacon.
>>
>>29958166
Oh we forgot about that take a quick look at the menu.
>>
>>29958181
>>29958183
You quickly look over the menu before answering.
"Could I have some bacon?" You ask.
"Anything to drink?" The waiter asks; writing it down.

What do you do?
>>
>>29958237
Orange juice please. Apple juice if there is no orange.
>>
>>29958248
"Orange juice please."
He writes it down and walks off. Coming back a few minutes later with your food and drink.
He sets it down in front of you, the smell of sizzling bacon quickly hitting your nostrils.

What do you do?
>>
>>29958307
Eat up. If the mushroom is still here when we finish wish him a nice day and go check on the progress on our ship.
>>
>>29958351
You start eating, several minutes later you finish up.
You tell the mushroom to have a nice day, which he returns, and go to check the progress on the ship.
About twenty-five minutes later you reach the ship where you find a note on the door of the ship.
"Ship is finished. Have a pleasant journey and a safe trip home. May God watch over you!" The note read.

What do you do?
>>
>>29958415
Let's go warn the others the ship is ready.
>>
>>29958635
You then head back to warn the others that the ship was ready for use.
Another walk back and you find Quiet Vine and Kahurangi eating breakfast at the cafe. None of the others were with them.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29958718
Say hello to them and then go to get the others. Make sure Kahurangi does not follow us though I want to ask Moana some questions away from her.
>>
>>29959339
I should probably say what those questions are in case I miss the start of the next session.
First ask what his species name is. it has been so long we are embarrassed to ask Kahungai what it is.

Then tell him we are still a little unclear. Are there any of his species left on his home planet.
>>
good morning bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
1 hour bump
>>
>>29961562
>>
>>29961562
Another one
>>
>>29959339
>>29960112
You say hello to them really quick before going to get the others, though you make sure Kahurangi doesn't follow you. Wanting to ask a few questions to Moana.
You reach the rooms to find Moana quietly exiting his room.
"Hey Moana."
"Yeah?"
"I have a few questions for you."
"Shoot."
"What's your species name? It had been so long that I'm embarrassed to ask Kahurangi."
Moana chuckles at this.
"We call ourselves the Pālākiō" He smiles.
"Also, something I'm a bit unclear on: Are there any Pālākiō on your home planet?"
"What home planet." He replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29963856
OK let me rephrase that. Are you and Kahungi the only Pālākiō left?
>>
>>29963879
"Okay, let me rephrase that," You say, "Are you and Kahurangi the last Pālākiō left?
He's silent for a moment.
"...Yes," He says, "It's just me and her now. We still have a chance to repopulate with just the two of us, but it isn't looking very good."

What do you do?
>>
>>29963969
Give him a hug and don't let go until he asks you to.

I was afraid of that. I want to believe we can do it though. We will get back to equestria and you will repopulate. After I failed twice to save more then one of you I cannot accept the possibility that after my elation at finding out Kahunagi was not the last one I might still have failed. If only I had arrived a day sooner to your ship.
>>
>>29963989
You wrap him in a hug, which he returns.
"I was afraid of that," You say, "I want to believe we can do it though. We will get you back to Equestria and you will repopulate! After I failed twice to save more then one of you I cannot accept the possibility that after my elation at finding out Kahurangi was not the last one I might still have failed. If only I had arrived a day sooner to your ship."
"It's okay," Moana tells you, "Nobody could've guessed what would've happened. Besides: People were still getting sick on our ship and if you hadn't showed up: I probably would've been the only one on the ship by now."

What do you do?
>>
>>29958635
silly anon you should have grabbed the note first. oh well I am sure it will still be there when we get back.
>>
>>29964076
time to wake up the others for breakfast.
>>
>>29964092
With that done you wake the others up for breakfast.
After a few minutes you wake the others up and you all head downstairs, meeting Quiet Vine and Kahurangi at the table they were sitting at.

What do you do?
>>
>>29964183
ask them if they have all enjoyed there visit to the templar staiton
>>
>>29964216
*their vist
I sure am making a lot of typos today.
>>
>>29964216
"Have you all enjoyed the visit to the Templar Station?" You ask.
They all say yes.
"It's kinda nice," Eagle says, "Just kinda relax a bit here."

What do you do?
>>
>>29964304
Things have been rather hectic.I am glad we finally got to meet some humans, and all the other new races of course.
>>
>>29964314
"Things have been rather hectic," You agree, "I'm glad we finally got to meet some humans, and all the other new races of course."
"Even of some of them were assholes." Fedot comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29964400
Well yeah some of them were colossal assholes but it is entirely possible they have plenty of nice folks back home with space travel mostly practiced by the more aggressive folk.

I do hope we come across some more of these stations. We should ask where the other 19 are and oh fuck we still need to warn them about the reapers.
>>
>>29964420
"Yeah, some of them were colossal assholes," You agree, "But, it is entirely possible they have plenty of nice folks back home with space travel mostly practiced by the aggressive folk. I do hope we come across some more stations. We should ask where the other 19 are and oh fuck we still need to warn them about the Reapers!"
"Rust! Language!" Quiet Vine says; covering Kahurangi's head much to her annoyance.

What do you do?
>>
>>29964533
Pout. "buh buh Fedot said a bad word as well".
>>
>>29964543
You give her a pout.
"Buh buh Fedot said a bad word as well!"
Quiet Vine stares at you for a few moment before she starts chuckling. Letting go of Kahurangi.

What do you do?
>>
>>29964645
Give a little chuckle yourself. Still we should warn them before we leave. The workers on the ship probably saw the bodies but I doubt they recognized them.
>>
>>29964658
You chuckle a bit yourself.
"Still: We should warn them before we leave," You say, "The workers on the ship probably saw the bodies, but I doubt they recognize them."
"Think you can let us eat breakfast then?" Eagle asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29964737
Yeah sure. I already ate so I will leave you guys to it. meet you back on the ship.

Once we get back have fedot put us back in contact with that first guy we talked to.
>>
>>29964748
Fuck I mean Sai not Fedot.
>>
>>29964748
>>29964798
"Yeah sure," You reply, "I already ate so I will leave you guys to it. Meet you back at the ship."
You get up and start trotting to the ship. Twenty five minutes later you reach the ship.
"Sai, can you put me into contact with Apollinaire?" You ask.
"Yep."
You enter the ship and trot over to the cockpit. Just in time for Apollinaire's face to appear on the screen.
"Rust Bucket," Apollinaire greets you, "How was the station?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29964892
The station was wonderful I have learnt a lot and aquired many useful goods. However it has come to my attention that we forgot to warn you about a great danger. The reapers have returned.
>>
>>29964930
"The station was wonderful," You tell him, "I have learned a lot and acquired many useful goods. However: It has come to my attention that I forgot to warn you about a great danger. The Reapers have returned."
"Reapers huh," He says, "I never head of them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29965009
Hn I suppose you would not have. I don't think humans were spacefaring yet when they terroised the galaxy. I belive the khan said it was about 30000 years ago or something.

Sai do you have any footage of any of our fights against them.
>>
>>29965009
Sai can you bring one of the reaper body here.
Well their a group of species that are driven to universe domination. we can give you what information we have on them as they seem to came out of their imprisonment and we already face a few of them including a Reaper of a higher rank.
>>
>>29965047
>>29965073
"Hmm, I suppose you wouldn't have," You say, "I don't think humans were spacefaring yet when they terrorized the galaxy. I believe the Khan said it was about 30,000 years ago or something."
"That would be around the time when the first human settlements were around," Apollinaire explains, "Makes sense that an alien civilization would be ignoring us at that point."
"Sai, do you have any footage of any of our fights against them, and could you maybe bring one of the Reaper bodies here."
"Yeah."
"They're a group of species that are driven to universal domination," You explain as he watches the film you gathered on them, "We can give you what information we have on them as they seem to have come out of their imprisonment and we already faced a few of them including a Reaper of a higher rank."
"Scourges of God," Apollinaire mutters, "I would as much information as you have on them at the moment so we can face them, and maybe get rid of them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29965150
I can do that.
I would suggest you get in contact with the Colaxian khan but the council would likely block any attempt to contact him.
>>
>>29965179
"I can do that," You reply, "I would suggest you get in contact with the Coexilian Khan, but the council would likely block any attempt to contact them."
"We'll try anyway," Apollinaire says, "We've dealt with a lot of different aliens with different governments so we should know what to do."

What do you do?
>>
>>29965261
Alright. Would you like us to leave a reaper body here with you. Vine can teach you how to work the weapons they have.
>>
>>29965282
"Alright. Would you like us to leave a Reaper body with you. Vine can teach you how to work the weapons they have."
"Sure."
You then hear the door open as Quiet Vine comes into the room.
"Hey." She greets you; trotting over to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29965366
Hey Vine we were just talking to you. Would you be able to teach the folks here how to fire the reaper weapons. We are leaving a body here to study.
>>
>>29965426
*about you.

I have made so many fucking typos today.
>>
>>29965444
One of those days huh?

>>29965426
"Hey Vine we were just talking about you," You greet her, "Would you be able to teach the folks here how to fire the Reaper weapons? We are leaving a body here to study."
"Sure," She smiles, "Might give you time to the cryobeds you were talking about last night."

What do you do?
>>
>>29965504
"Sounds like a plan". Leave Vine to deal with the Reaper stuff while we go look at cryobeds.
>>
>>29965504
We will have to bring Cardea and the kids with us to see if we can get stuff that will work for them.
>>
>>29965527
>>29965563
"Sounds like a plan," You tell her, "I'll have to bring Cardea and the kids along with me to see if I can get stuff that'll work for them."
Quiet Vine wishes you luck before you leave with Cardea and the two kids.
"Where are we suppose to find cryobeds?" Kahurangi asks as the four of you leave the ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>29965597
Same way we found everything else, a map. Vine said she saw some when she was out shopping.
>>
>>29965616
"Same way we found everything else," You tell her, "A map! Vine said she saw some when she went shopping."
"Oh, the cryobeds were in the first shop we went in," Kahurangi remembers, "I didn't pay too much attention to it though: It was mostly a antique store."

What do you do?
>>
>>29965687
Well then lead the way Kahurangi.

Having her lead the way is the perfect first step in that giving her tasks Vine was talking about.
>>
>>29965700
"Then lead the way, Kahurangi." You tell her; getting her to lead would be the a first perfect step in giving her a task.
She looks a bit nervous, but leads on anyway.
After getting lost only once and only temporarily the four of you reach the antique store. The store was made out of wood with a nice neon sign that was in a language you couldn't read. It was small, but there were a couple of people moving through the store.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29965787
Head on in.
>>
Bumb
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29968450
Another
>>
>>29966812
>>
>>29965840
You head on into the store.
Inside the store were piles of different objects that seemed to have just been tossed about without a care. There were quite a few aliens though so this store probably was quite popular.

What do you do?
>>
>>29970021
go up to the counter and tell them you are wondering if it would be possible to get some cryobeds for these 3. We are unsure if the drazken can survive one as when she tried to sleep in one of our she almost died but we know these Pālākiō can as they had some on an old ship.
>>
Just wish people would stop using my name on CYOAG. It's like the SUPER thing: It's annoying!

>>29970069
After a bit of searching you find a counter with an old looking human running it with a magnificent beard.
"I was wondering if it would be possible to get some cryobeds for these three," You tell him, "We're unsure if the Drazken can survive one as she tried to sleep in one of ours and she almost died, but we know these Pālākiō can as they had some on an old ship."
"I have cryobeds," The human says slowly, "But, do you know what caused the... Drazken to almost die? We want to make sure we avoid that."

What do you do?
>>
>>29970189
At first we thought maybe there was to much magic for her but apparently there is no magic involved. They live a lot longer then us so it is not a big deal though if we are unable to find anything.
>>
>>29970212
"At first we thought maybe there was too much magic," You explain, "But, apparently there is no magic involved. They live a lot longer then us so it isn't a big deal though if we're unable to find anything."
"None of our cryobeds use any magic," The human chuckles, "I didn't even know magic existed. There are several cryobeds near the back: They're kinda old, but they should work with your ship. Might need to adjust a thing or two with them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29970344
Yeah one thing I have found in our travels is magic is apparently very rare.
Lets go have a look.
>>
>>29970373
"Yeah, one thing I found in our travels is apparently magic is rare."
The four of you move to the back of the store, quickly finding the cryobeds.
The cryobeds appeared to be old, but they were in good condition, like they never been used. They varied in size from small, child-like ones around Kahurangi's and Moana's size and a large one that was around the size of Cardea.

What do you do?
>>
>>29970468
Would it be possible to test them here?
>>
>>29970477
You quickly look over the cryobeds. They appeared to be connected and powered on.
After that quick look you find a note on one of them, written in messy writing: May be tested, but only with someone watching.

What do you do?
>>
>>29970572
Better go ask the shopkeeper to watch them then.
>>
>>29970594
You get the shopkeeper to come help you watch over them. He pulls the three cryobeds out and opens each of them.
"Who wants to go first?" He asks.
"I will." Kahurangi says; laying down in the first one.
He closes the lid and pushes a button on the side of the cryobed. You slowly hear the sound of ice cracking until after ten seconds it stops.
A minute passes of nothing happening before the human pushes the button again. You hear the ice break inside before the lid opens.
Kahurangi then sits up, looking dazed and shivering a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29970771
Alright I really wish I thought to get the cryobeds before we burnt that ship down now. Still might work for Moana give it a try.
>>
>>29970802
You start to wish you thought to get the cryobeds before you burnt the ship down.
Moana was next. He lays down in the next one and the lid is closed.
The human does the same thing: Pushes the button, waits a minute, and then opens it.
Moana sits up, seeming to be a bit better then Kahurangi, getting out from the cryobed just fine.

What do you do?
>>
>>29970922
Hm odd. Maybe it is because you have used ones before that were tailor made for your species or maybe you just evolved seperatly from Kahurangi a bit.
Cardea next.
>>
>>29970937
'That's odd,' You think in your head, 'Maybe it's because he used ones before that were tailor made from him or maybe he just evolved differently from Kahurangi a bit.'
Cardea was next, already stepping towards the cryobed. She starts to get in, but then stops halfway there, staring down at the bed and not moving.

What do you do?
>>
>>29971073
We will pull you right out if something goes wrong. I am not going to force you in though.
>>
>>29971101
"We will pull you right out if something goes wrong," You promise to her, "I'm not going to force you in though."
Cardea takes a few deep breaths before laying down in the cryobed.
The lid closes and you wait. After a minute of hearing nothing the human opens the lid.
Cardea quickly sits up and looks over herself, after finding no injuries she lets out a sigh of relief.

What do you do?
>>
>>29971185
Well Kahurangi it seems you are the only one who cannot cryo. I wonder if maybe we should just leave both you and moana out.

I think this is worth talking to the entire crew about.

tell the shopkeeper we will be back later when we make our decision. we still have our spare cryobed that almost killed Cardea so maybe that will work for Kahurangi and we can all sleep the long trips off.
>>
>>29971185
So it was the magic from our cryobed that hurt her last time we tested it. Let buy the three cryobeds and install them to our ship.
>>
>>29971230
I thought they said it had no magic.
We should test the spare bed on Kah first because the one here did not work very well.
>>
>>29971247
Our cryobed use magic to freeze us which was the reason that Cardea got hurt from it. These cryobed don't use magic so it's safe for her to use it, plus Kah is not use to being frozen in time due to the fact that she is a planet palakio
while Moana is a spaceship palakio who had to use cryobed to stay the same age from going one place to another.
>>
>>29971284
Well then why buy 3? we have the spare.
>>
>>29971284
>>29971311
You want me to give you guys time to figure things out? I can wait a bit longer.
>>
>>29971311
We don't know if the magic from our cryobed will hurt kah or moana if they use it.
>>
>>29971326
Well this cryobed hurt Kah as well.
we had no such problems that she had the first time she went in.

>>29971325
How about we test our own spare on Kah then go from there?
>>
>>29971337
It didn't hurt her, it just made her feel ill due to the fact she not use to being froze solid.
>>
>>29971349
But we never felt that way when we first tried it.
>>
I am gonna second testing our spare on Kahurangi. Then we can work out what to do.
>>
>>29971383
That said if Kah turns out alright we should buy a spare in case one of ours experiences a fault.
>>
>>29971222
>>29971230
>>29971383
"So it was the magic from our cryobed that her last time," You mutter, "Well Kahurangi it seems you are the only one who cannot cryo. I wonder if maybe we should just leave both you and Moana out."
"Maybe we can try one of the cryobeds on the ship," Kahurangi asks, "Cardea won't be using it."
You end up agreeing to this and leave, but tell the shopkeeper that you'll probably be back.
The four of you return to the ship and you help Kahurangi get into the cryobed Cardea was suppose to use.
You wait a minute before letting her out. Kahurangi slowly sits up from the cryobed, with a pale green face and a sick look. This quickly passes however, leaving her looking tired.

What do you do?
>>
>>29971489
Call a crew meeting on the matter.
Suggest that we should just leave Cardea awake to take care of Kahurangi and at that point we may as well leave Moana awake as well.

Alternatively Moana and Kahurangi can take care of themselves while the rest of us sleep. They do need the time to get to know each other and we also do not want their ages getting to out of whack.
>>
>>29971507
You decide to call a crew meeting on the matter. After a few minutes all the crew has been gathered and quickly tell them about the cryobed problem.
"We have possibly two options," You tell them, "We can just leave Cardea, Kahurangi, and Moana awake or we can just leave Moana and Kahurangi awake so they can take some time to get to know each other."
"I'm fine with me and Kahurangi." Moana says.
"Yeah," Kahurangi agrees, "And we can have Sai take care of us, with Javaxia and the drones and the pets!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29971594
Then it is agreed. We purchase one cryobed and the children can pass the time themselves.
>>
>>29971594
Well that is alright, let go back to the shop and buy that cryobed for Cardea then.
>>
>>29971594
It is settled then. Go buy a single bed.
>>
>>29971617
>>29971620
>>29971636
"Then it is agreed." You say.
The others agree and you go to buy the cryobed for Cardea, which was only 100 Timbres. When questioned about this the human replied: It's been sitting around for a while.

What do you do?
>>
>>29971714
Get it in the ship and ask everybody if they have any last minuite things to do before we leave.
>>
>>29971745
You return to the ship with your new cargo.
"Anybody need to do any last minute things before we leave?" You ask.
"No." They all reply.

What do you do?
>>
>>29971818
Go teach Hpa the equestrian calender and check the next holiday while we are there. Is nightmare night soon.
>>
>>29971818
Alright let start heading to the next solar system.
Let also install the new cryobed.
>>
>>29971845
>>29971853
You decide to go and teach Hpa the Equestrian calendar, which she quickly memorizes. It was towards the end of may, meaning the next holiday was the Summer Sun Celebration on June 20.
You trot into the cryo room to install the new cryobed as the ship starts to take to the air.
"We have two options of solar systems," Sai tells you, "The first is about a month away and has only one planet. The other is three months away with five different planets."

What do you do?
>>
>>29971942
How long would it take to get from the first to the second?
>>
>>29971942
Let head to the first one, then we will head to the second one.
>>
>>29971942
What is the date right now?
>>
>>29972000
>>29972019
>>29972032
Today was currently May 19.
"How long would it take to get from the first to the second?" You ask.
"Two months." Sai replies.
"Let's head to the first one," You say, "And then we'll maybe go to the second one."
"Alright: Setting course to the closest solar system."

What do you do?
>>
>>29972068
Get to work on very very carely digitizing superman #1. Then do the same with our history book so we can send all the info back home. Then we can go to cryosleep.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29972093
This
>>
>>29973974
>>
bumpity
>>
>>29972093
>>29972897
You take the Superman comic and the history book and very carefully digitize both of them. You're able to do them both without any problems and send them to Equestria.
You then quickly install the new cryobed, which you successfully do before you gather the others for cyrosleep.
You say goodbye to Kahurangi and Moana before the rest of you enter the cryosleep.
The lid closes over you, the gel fills up, and then everything freezes.

What feels like a second later the ice cracks and you're allowed to sit up from the cryobed.
The door to the cryoroom opens as Kahurangi quickly runs in followed by Moana. Kahurangi quickly heads to you.
Kahurangi appeared to be sporting a new look: Her plume was much longer, but it was tied into a pony tail by her new green bow and a red ribbon you quickly recognize.

What do you do?
>>
>>29977219
Your hair sure grew a lot while I was gone Kahurangi. Give her a hug.
>>
>>29977324
"Your hair sure grew a lot while I was gone, Kahurangi." You comment; getting out and pulling her into a hug, which she accepts.
"I wanted a new look." Kahurangi smiles.
"I told her she looks adorable," Javaxia says; her hologram materializing into the room, "But, she wants your opinion on her new look."

What do you do?
>>
>>29977397
Well I am no fashion expert but I think it looks great. And how are you Moana?
>>
>>29977409
"Well I'm no fashion expert," You tell her, "But, I think it looks great."
Kahurangi's smile grows at this and hugs you tighter.
"How are you Moana?" You ask.
"Fine," He smiles, "Sai taught me how to take care of the pets, and me and Kahurangi got a bit closer."
"Sai also started to teach us how to use the guns!" Kahurangi smiles.
"I thought that would be a secret between the three of us, Kahurangi." Sai says.
"...Whoops."

What do you do?
>>
>>29977516
Eh I don't mind. I already taught Kahurangi a little. You are gonna have to get better at keeping secrets though Kahurangi.
So what is there to be found in this system Sai?
>>
>>29977516
So did we sleep through the summer sun celebration or is it today or tommorow? I don't suppose it matters much. Unlike the other holidays it seems kind of pointless in space.
>>
>>29977568
>>29977591
"Eh, I don't mind," You say, "I already taught Kahurangi a little. You are gonna have to get better at keeping secrets though, Kahurangi."
She just smiles at you.
"So, what is to be found in this system?"
"A large carbon star, with one large gas giant," Sai tells you, "The gas giant is strange though: Krypton, Xenon, and a tiny bit of Neon is it's gas."
"Did we sleep through the summer sun celebration?" You ask.
"It's the day after," Sai says, "June 21."

What do you do?
>>
>>29977710
Oh well it is just the summer sun. The only thing that reallys matters to me is not missing hearths warming and to a lesser extent Nightmare night. No big deal. So is it possible to get a sample of the gas?

We should turn on our universal radio, maybe we will find something interesting.
>>
>>29977768
>We should turn on our universal radio, maybe we will find something interesting.
Shit you have reminded me that We forgot to check the radio while we were at the station. I kept meaning to do it to.
>>
>>29977768
>>29977829
"Oh well, it's just the summer sun." You mutter.
You get your universal radio out to see if you could find anything interesting. You only get one frequency though: A robotic, monotone voice.
"20-8-5 20-1-12-11-9-14-7 8-5-1-4 19-16-5-1-11-19 14-15 13-15-18-5. Repeating."

What do you do?
>>
>>29977994
Odd. Sai can you track it?
>>
>>29978031
"Odd," You mutter, "Sai, can you track it?"
"It seems to be coming from the gas giant," Sai says, "From the north pole."

What do you do?
>>
>>29978121
Can you get us close? ask both drones if they would be able to check it out.
>>
>>29978163
"Can you get close?" You ask.
The ship starts moving towards the north pole of the gas giant. Soon reaching the location of what basically was a number station. You then get both of the drones to come in, asking them if they would be able to check it out.
"Yes." Κηφήνας answers.
"I guess." Is Kokua's reply.
From your universal radio the message suddenly changes.
"8-5-12-16. Repeating."

What do you do?
>>
>>29978300
Odd. Ok Κηφήνας, Kokua go check it out.
>>
>>29978312
"...Odd," You mutter again, "Κηφήνας, Kokua go check it out."
Kokua hops onto Κηφήνας and the two of them are off. You head over to the cockpit as the screen rolls down, split between the two's perspective.
They were in space by the time you got to the screen. Quickly descending onto the gas giant. They're then swamped by the bluish-white gas of the planet.
They head down for several minutes before reaching the ground, which was a pale blue in color and seemed to be colored in same colored sand.
Kokua drops off to the ground, picking up one of the pieces of sand and looking at it.
"It's... It's diamond." Kokua observes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29978542
You know I have been thinking we need gems in case we encounter a planet where gold is worthless.
Can we communicate with them? if so tell them to keep looking for the signal. Otherwise just keep watching.
>>
>>29978542
Get them to bring some back when they finish down there.
>>
>>29978621
>>29978977
"I've been thinking we need gems in case we encounter a planet where gold is worthless," You say, "Try to bring some back when you're done."
The two of them continue to move while you try to communicate with them, but nobody ever picks up.
After about five minutes the two drones find the source of the signal: It was a small, one story building. A large antenna built on it. It appeared to be old, a lot of it's windows gone, and a bunch of blue crystals have somehow managed to grow on the building.

What do you do?
>>
>>29979256
Sai is it in any way safe for us to go down there?
>>
>>29979297
"Sai, is it in any way safe for us to go down there?" You ask.
"I don't know," He says, "Maybe?"
The two drones then head into the building. There wasn't much in there, but what ever was in there was either in a crystal or tossed around like there was a riot.
The two soon get to a room that housed a bunch of radio equipment with three bodies of the dog creatures from the station. Two of them were nothing, but crystallized skeletons, the third one appeared to have died very recently as it's skin hasn't decayed yet, but crystals were starting to grow on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29979402
If we cannot comunicate we may as well keep watching. In hindsight we should have brought a bunch of anatomy books on various races back at the station.
>>
>>29979402
Ya I don't think those diamond dust is safe anymore.
>>
>>29979425
>>29979514
You continue watching the two of them. You also started to wonder if the diamond dust was safe.
They continue to search through the building, but find nothing of importance. There was a old letter in a language you couldn't read though, which Κηφήνας decides to take.
"Area seems to be empty of any sort of life." Kokua says as they exit the building.

What do you do?
>>
>>29979530
Get a decontaimation shower ready in case they got any dust on them
I think >>29979514 may be right.
>>
>>29979562
They start flying back, giving you time to get a decontamination shower in the bathroom ready.
As soon as you get it ready the two of them come into the bathroom covered in dust.
"Really dusty there." Κηφήνας comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29979678
Yeah quick get in the shower I am worried about what that Dust might do.
>>
>>29979698
"Yeah," You agree, "Quick: Get in the shower. I'm worried about what the dust might do."
The two of them quickly get in, coming out a few minutes later with not a single piece of dust on them.

What do you do?
>>
>>29979837
Have a shower ourselves in case the Dust somehow got on us then go over the area they traveled into the ship via inch by inch searching for any dust that may have fallen off. Do this in a hazard suit of course.
>>
>>29979948
You have a quick shower yourself in case the dust somehow got onto you.
You step out and then go over the area they traveled through the ship inch by inch to see if there was any dust. Doing this in a hazard suit as well.
"Rust, are you okay?" You hear Quiet Vine ask halfway through of finding no dust.

What do you do?
>>
>>29980058
The drones found some potentially dangerous Dust down on the planet. I am just checking none got on the ship. You should probably leave the room until I am done. Go have a shower.
>>
>>29980073
"The drones found some potentially dangerous dust down on the planet," You explain, "I'm just checking none got on the ship. You should probably leave the room until I'm done. Go have a shower."
She nods and quickly leaves.
Several minutes later you find no dust on the floor.
"Is it clear?" Quiet Vine asks; done with her shower, but now had a slight blush on her face strangely.

What do you do?
>>
>>29980196
Yep all clear. should I be concerned about that blush on your face.
>>
>>29980207
"Yep all clear," You tell her, "Should I be concerned about that blush on your face?"
"Y-Yes, no, maybe," She stammers before sighing, "...Yes."

What do you do?
>>
Well vine is likely in heat.
>>
>>29980278
And why is that
>>29980292
Seems possible yeah.
>>
>>29980322
"And why is that?" You ask.
Quiet Vine is silent for some time, as if she didn't really want to say it.
"I'minheat!" She suddenly blurts out; shaking a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29980384
I thought as such. Do you think you can Hold it back just a little longer While we deal with this crystal stuff?
>>
>>29980415
"I thought as such," You mutter, "Do you think you can hold it back a little longer while we deal with this crystal stuff?"
"Y-Yeah," She stammers, "I've been holding it since we got to the spaceport, but I think I can hold it for a little longer."

What do you do?
>>
>>29980592
"Alright" Give her a kiss "I promise once we deal with this planet I will rut you silly"

Show the crew the footage we got.
>>
>>29980663
"Alright," You tell her; giving her a kiss which causes her to shake a bit, "I promise once we deal with this planet I will rut you silly."
"O-Okay." She stammers; what you said causing her to be lost in her own world for a moment.
You gather the crew to show them the footage the drones got. After showing them they don't really have anything to say.
"I've noticed something about the crystals," Cardea suddenly says, "If you look really close you can see a bunch of cracks in the crystals. It's like the dust forms into the pattern of a crystal, but isn't really truly an actual crystal."

What do you do?
>>
>>29980750
Good catch Cardea. Although really I have to wonder. what can we really do here? None of us are qualified to deal with this sort of thing. I wonder if we should just retrieve a sample and leave a beacon or something issuing a warning and leave.

Hey sai can you do a though check on what the sun is putting out? I wonder if maybe it has anything to do with the dust.
>>
>>29980791
"Good catch Cardea. Although really I have to wonder: What can we do here? None of us are qualified to deal with this sort of thing."
"Maybe we can just retrieve a sample and leave a beacon or something behind?" Eagle suggests.
"Sai, can you do a check on what the sun is putting out?"
"It's nearing the end of it's life," Sai says, "Most of it's fuel is gone and it's left to burn only carbon. Soon: It'll die, along with the gas giant that orbits it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29980886
I think we will stay here for a few days in case anybody thinks of something and then leave. We will get a sample though. If only we had thought to pick up some books on alien alphabets we could maybe read that letter. Hopefully we will encounter somebody that can read it or another station at some point.
>>
>>29980886
Alright let send one of our drone to grab a sample so we can see what is up with the crystals.
>>
>>29980908
>>29980911
The seven of you decide to stay here for a few days in case anybody thinks of something before leaving. You do send the drones down for a sample with a little plastic bag.
The two drones head back down to the planet, gather a sample of the crystal dust into the bag and then head back up.
They soon return, giving you the plastic bag of crystal dust.

What do you do?
>>
>>29981006
Ask Vine if it should be fine to store it in the vacuum with the mold.
>>
>>29981019
"Vine, should it be fine to store it in the vacuum with the mold?" You ask.
"Should be." She replies.
With that you quickly throw the bag into the vacuum hole with the mold, closing it quickly so to avoid the mold getting out.

What do you do?
>>
>>29981076
Go back to vine and give her a whisper "now I believe we had some plans"
>>
>>29981112
You go back to Quiet Vine, who was standing in your room. Whispering into her ear.
"Now: I believe we had some plans."
Quiet Vine takes in some air quickly, her blush deepens, and her tail hikes upward. Spreading the smell of her sex through the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>29981154
Now is not the time for foreplay.
Rut her silly.
>>
>>29981163
Now wasn't the time for foreplay!
You pick her up and throw her onto the bed belly down, quickly mounting her and hugging her back. You carefully line up your cock with her entrance and thrust forward.
"Ahh!"
You quickly slip in, her walls wet, slick and squeezing tightly.
You start thrusting, leaving your head in before slamming back in. Quiet Vine basically screaming with each thrust. Wet slapping sounds being heard throughout the room.
Quiet Vine soon bites down on the pillow and closes her eyes as you give her the rutting of a lifetime. Her hooves pawing at the bed.
After a few minutes of this you start to feel your orgasm approach as well as Vine's as her walls start to squeeze around you.
"Rust," Quiet Vine manages to gasp, "I-I'm *Unf* g-getting really really *Ah* close!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29981304
Make sure she comes first. Then give it to her.
>>
>>29981304
Ask her where she want it.
>>
>>29981319
>>29981324
You give her a few more thrust, letting her cum first.
Her walls squeeze around you as she bites down on the pillow and lets out a loud, but muffled scream. Making it hard for you not to just cum right there.
"Where do you want it?" You pant.
"...Are you... alright with it... inside?" She pants.

What do you do?
>>
>>29981380
Panic.
I'm not ready to be a father aaaaaaaaah.
>>
>>29981388
Let cum inside her, become a family man.
>>
>>29981445
Maybe when we get home. We already discussed this with fedot as well. No kids.
>>
>>29981471
We did, I completely forgot.
>>
>>29981388
This causes you to panic slightly and pull out.
"I'm not ready to be a father aaaaaahhhh!"
This causes Quiet Vine to panic as well.
"No, no it's okay," She says; trying to calm you down, "You don't have to if you don't want to. I was just... kinda... hoping."
A look of sadness goes over Quiet Vine.

What do you do?
>>
>>29981493
Give her a hug. Maybe when we get back home. I already discussed this at length with fedot and we agreed children would just complicate the mission.
>>
>>29981508
You wrap her into a hug.
"Maybe when we get home," You tell her, "I already discussed this at length with Fedot and we agreed children would just complicate the mission."
"I understand," She sniffs, "I've wanted to be a mother, and then I went into heat. Space probably isn't the best for a foal. I'm sorry Rust I just wasn't really thinking."

What do you do?
>>
>>29981573
Just keep hugging her until she asks you to stop. You don't need to be sorry for anything. It was perfectly natural of you to have those desires.
>>
>>29981604
You keep hugging her.
"You don't need to be sorry for anything," You tell her, "It was perfectly natural of you to have those desires."
The two of you continue the hug for a minute or two before it's broken.
"Do you want me to finish you off," Quiet Vine asks, "Or is the moment ruined?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29981660
Time to get cheesy.
Nothing can ever be truely ruined when you are involved.
>>
>>29981669
"Nothing can ever be truly ruined when you're involved." You smile.
Quiet Vine smiles and rolls her eyes. She then bends down until she's at the same level as your cock, gently rubbing it with a hoof.
She grips it with two hooves and places her mouth on the tip, gently swirling her tongue around the head.

What do you do?
>>
>>29981731
Let her take the lead and enjoy it.
>>
>>29981749
You let her take the lead. Leaning back a bit and just enjoying it.
She continues to lick the tip for a minute before she suddenly deep throats you, taking your entire length and bobbing up and down.
A few minutes of this is enough for you to feel the pressure begin to build again inside of you.
The pressure is soon released. Quiet Vine stopping while you shoot ropes of cum into the back of her throat.
After the ropes are done she releases your cock with a pop and looks up at you, panting slightly.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29981829
Give her a kiss.
>>
Morning bump
>>
bump?
>>
>>29981837
You bend down and give her a kiss. She returns the kiss, adding tongue into it.
She quickly starts to climb on top of you, keeping the kiss going, before she eventually ends up making out with you on your lap.

What do you do?
>>
>>29986694
Nibble her ear.
>>
>>29986728
You break the kiss and start nibbling on her fluffy ear.
This action sends ripples of pleasure through her as she starts gasping and twitching on your lap. Unable to do anything, but enjoy you nibbling on her ear.

What do you do?
>>
>>29986815
Tell her she is beautiful.
>>
>>29986825
"You're beautiful." You tell her.
Quiet Vine doesn't respond, instead she tries to recover from the ear nibbling you gave her. Hanging onto you in a hug and panting slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29986946
Nibble the other ear.
>>
>>29986959
You smile and start nibbling the other ear.
This causes her to scream and start twitching again, pawing at your chest. Some of her pre spurts out a bit and lands on your chest.
Bat pony ears really are sensitive

What do you do?
>>
>>29987070
Now lick the first ear followed by the second ear. Lets see how a lick compares to a nibble.
>>
>>29987109
You then give a long lick to her first ear, followed by the second one.
She screams again, but this time spasms instead of twitching. Holding onto you for dear life.
She was now absolutely soaked down in her vagina. Thrusting forward onto your leg each time you gave a lick.

What do you do?
>>
>>29987256
May as well continue the theme of licking. Move down to her vagina.
>>
>>29987273
You continue with the theme of licking.
You stop licking her ears and start licking down towards her vagina. Each lick sending a small bit of pleasure through her.
You soon reach her large teats, which have grown greatly in their size.

What do you do?
>>
>>29987404
Give them each a flick with our tounge then keep moving down.
>>
>>29987424
You give each nipple a quick flick with your tongue before continuing.
You soon reach her moist entrance. It was quivering and winking with excitement, and the fur around it was matted by it's juices that seemed to be leaking out at an almost constant pace. Each breath on it caused Quiet Vine to jolt.

What do you do?
>>
File: Banned-From-Equestria-2.png (2KB, 272x262px) Image search: [Google]
Banned-From-Equestria-2.png
2KB, 272x262px
thats hot
>>
>>29987519
Blow on it a little and then start licking. After a bit of licking push our tongue in.
>>
>>29987528
That it is anon. That it is.
>>
>>29987531
You blow on it, causing her to jolt around rapidly, before licking the surface.
"Nghhh!"
You continue licking for a moment before stopping and pushing your tongue in.
Quiet Vine screams before her hindlegs lock around your head. Holding you in place.

What do you do?
>>
>>29987669
Keep going.
>>
>>29987679
You keep on going, going as deep as you can get your tongue to go. Licking every single inch of her warm walls. Each lick causing her to moan out and squirm as pleasure racks every inch of her body.
After licking for a minute or two you hit a spot in her that causes her to scream out and nearly cum on the spot. Her walls clenching around your tongue before going still.
You found her G-spot.

What do you do?
>>
>>29987756
Explore our new discovery.
>>
>>29987764
It is what we took this trip to do after all.
>>
>>29987764
>>29987833
You smile and start to explore your new discovery, it was why you took this trip after all.
You start licking in the same spot. Her walls clench each lick to release, but you lick before they can do so. Making her orgasm climb ever higher.
You do this for a minute before your face is sprayed by marecum. Quiet Vine no longer able to hold back her orgasm.
Her orgasm lasts for almost fifteen seconds after being held back for so long. Her hindlegs not letting go of your head until it was done, leaving your face covered in her orgasm.

What do you do?
>>
>>29987891
Lick what you can off your own face.
>>
>>29987911
Say it's delicious.
>>
>>29987964
Even better. Pat our stomach like we just had a satisfying meal
>>
>>29987982
Still say it is delicious at the same time of course.
>>
>>29987911
>>29987964
>>29987982
>>29987986
You lick what you can from your own face.
"Delicious!" You smile, patting your stomach as well; her cum the perfect balance between sweet and salty.
Quiet Vine doesn't seem to react or hear you: Tongue rolling out of her mouth, eyes distant and unfocused, still as a corpse, and chest heaving. She was pretty much in cloud nine right now.

What do you do?
>>
>>29988001
Put a blanket over her and go wash up. Give her a kiss on the forehead.

I wanna go phone home.
>>
>>29988031
This but give her one last little squeze on the teats as we head out the door.
>>
>>29988031
>>29988115
You place a blanket over her and give her a kiss on the forehead, which she weakly returns.
You give her one last squeeze on the teats before exiting the room, quickly moving to the bathroom and hiding your face. You didn't really want anybody to see you, especially the kids who might ask "questions."
You thankfully reach the bathroom without anybody seeing you and wash up.
As you step out you start to think about calling home. It's been a while since you've called Equestria, though you did send the digitized copies of the human books home a little more then a month ago.
You trot over to the cockpit and call ESC. After a few minutes of ringing Star Bright finally picks up. She appeared to be tired, but looked a lot better then when you last talked to her.
"Hey." She greets you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29988211
Hey Star Bright did you enjoy the history i sent you guys?
>>
>>29988211
How are things going on Prometheus?
>>
>>29988223
>>29988236
"Hey Star Bright," You smile, "Did you enjoy the history I sent you guys?"
"It was interesting," She replies, "The humans are quite aggressive I must say."
"How are things going in Prometheus-1?"
"Okay," Star Bright says, "The research team has been finding quite a bit, but The Griffon Kingdom decided to send a mining team over, which is a violation of the Outer Space Treaty."
While the Outer Space Treaty was old it was helpful in the early days of space exploration. It forbid the use of mining of the moon and any asteroids, along with banning the testing of weapons in space, permanent colonies on other planets, and claims on other planets.
Star Bright continues.
"We couldn't really do much though, and then their mining team shot one of our researchers. They since apologized and there's currently a revision of the Outer Space Treaty being discussed as we speak with the other space faring nations."

What do you do?
>>
>>29988334
Did the scientist survive? As for the humans aggressiveness yeah from what I can tell most races have more wars then ponies but humans take it to a whole other level. Have you released the information on humans to the public yet?
Did you manage to get in contact with the khan or drazken or still butting your head against the council? What about the lithanians?

And finally but most importantly did you have a nice summer sun celebration?
>>
>>29988387
"From what I can tell most races have more wars then ponies," You say, "But humans take it to a whole other level. Have you released the information on humans to the public yet?"
"We're thinking about it." She replies.
"Did the scientist survive?"
"Just barely. He's being transported back to Equus right now, will probably have breathing problems for the rest of his life though."
"Did you manage to get into contact with the Khan or the Drazken or are you still butting heads against the council?"
"The council is still giving us problems, but not as much," She replies, "We managed to get into contact with the Drazken. They're being a lot kinder."
"Lithians?"
"They seem to be having problems with their communications," She says, "We've been helping them get better ones though."
"Did you have a nice Summer Sun Celebration?"
"Yes," She smiles, "Celestia gave a nice speech to the four of you. Praised you for what you've done so far and continues to wish you luck."

What do you do?
>>
>>29988490
What was the descision on sharing ftl?
>>
>>29988490
Would you be able to send us footage of Celestias speech?
>>
>>29988507
>>29988512
"What was the decision on sharing FTL?" You ask.
"They're discussing it." Star Bright replies.
"Would you be able to send us footage of Celestia's Speech?"
"Soon," She smiles, "They're still editing it so we'll have it to you in a day or two."

What do you do?
>>
>>29988591
I am not entirerly sure why you need to edit it but alright. Hopefully it will be ready before we leave. I don't think we will be here long.

After that we should hang up and go check out the newest issue of aquastallion.
>>
>>29988608
Wait no introduce her to Hpa and then hang up.
>>
>>29988608
>>29988613
"I'm not entirely sure why you need to edit it, but alright," You say, "Hopefully it will be ready before we leave. I don't think we'll be here long."
You quickly introduce her to Hpa before hanging up.
You trot away to see the newest addition of Aquastallion, which Sai had. You pick it up and look at the cover.
Aquastallion Vs... Aquamare?

What do you do?
>>
>>29988687
Le gasp. Maybe they will get together like aquaman and Mera.
>>
>>29988725
You let out a gasp.
"Maybe they'll get together?" You speculate?
You quickly find a quiet spot for you to read and start reading. Hpa reading along with you.
The story of the comic went a little like this: The most recent enemy, Kind Crab, wanting Atlantis comes up with a plan so he wouldn't have to fight Aquastallion face to face. He hires a powerful hitstallion who turns out to be a mare named Vanna, a powerful sorceress, to distract Aquastallion so King Crab could go behind them and take Atlantis, and then kill Aquastallion when he's weak if Vanna fails. Vanna accepts and their plan is set into motion. Vanna ends up attack a small village that was a bit far from Atlantis, causing Aquastallion to go in and end. King Crab then uses his army and starts attacking Atlantis. Aquastallion and Vanna start to fight, and are quite even, but Vanna starts to fall in love with him halfway through the fight, distracting her and making her lose the battle. Vanna then tells of King Crab's plan and Aquastallion quickly goes back to Atlantis, but decides to take a wounded Vanna with him. They soon return to Atlantis and battle with King Crab. Aquastallion quickly starts to lose after having to fight Vanna and swim back to Atlantis. Before King Crab could win Vanna betrays King Crab by burning him alive inside of his shell, leaving only his shell. A weakened Aquastallion starts to nurse Vanna to health, quickly falling in love with her in the process. In thanks Aquastallion names Vanna as Aquamare, which she tries to reject, but ends up taking anyway. The two of them then rebuilding Atlantis. Meanwhile, the shell of King Crab was being buried when the pony that was burying the shell suddenly disappears and a sickly, green hand to reach towards the shell. The comic book ending there.

What do you do?
>>
>>29988828
Epic. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
nice story Pluto. Just different enough from any standard aquaman-mera get together to stay interesting while still showing you did your research.

Ask Sai if any notable films came out recently. If not go ask the drones how they felt engaging in their first mission for this ship.
>>
>>29988873
What if I told you: I didn't do a single second of research.

"Epic," You mutter, "I cannot wait to see what happens next. Sai, has there been any notable films that have come out recently?"
"Crusaders of the Galaxy came out," Sai tells you, "Been getting great reviews."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
bumpity
>>
>>29988937
I would be very surprised
I wonder how much of the intrest in that film is from renewed interest in space caused by our trip.
I guess we can watch that later.

Lets get back to our book for now. Start at the beginning and read through what we have not already for a few hours. If we encounter a section on early u.s folklore stop after we read about john henry and ponder if we have any similar fables back home
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29992789
Another
>>
>>29990875
"I wonder how much of the interest in the film is from renewed interest in space," You mutter, "We can watch it later."
You grab the human history book and start reading.

You read through the book for a few hours, learning quite a bit from it.
The Roman Empire was apparently one of the biggest empires in history, which the Italian colony got it's name from. You also learn a bit about America.
America use to be a colony of the biggest empire in history: Great Britain. After not getting any representation in parliament, and ridiculous taxation the Americans revolted against the British and with the help of the French and the Spanish were able to beat them and establish the first democracy in the world at the time. Their first president being the war hero: George Washington.
There was some folk heroes from the Americans, but they were quite different from the ones you were use to: Usually being explorers or simple farmers, even a giant. A lot of the Equestrian fold heroes were usually upper class or military leaders.

What do you do?
>>
>>29994539
We will have to look into why our folk heroes are so different if we get the chance.
how far into the book are we?
>>
>>29994604
More specifically how much longer would it take to read the rest?
>>
>>29994604
>>29994654
"I'll have to look into why our folk heroes are so different." You mutter.
You were about halfway through the book, and looking at how many pages were left: You had about a full day of reading or two to do at the most.

What do you do?
>>
>>29994744
Well we can get back to it later.
We should check our radio again. Maybe the numbers have been replaced with something different.
>>
>>29994788
You could get back to it later.
You find your universal radio and turn it on to see if the signal has changed.
From the radio you hear a strange set of noises, along with something crackling like a fire.
"18-21-14."

What do you do?
>>
>>29994890
We should start heading to the next solar system.
>>
>>29994890
I don't recall this crackling last time. Send Κηφήνας Back down to check it out.
>>
>>29994943
>>29994954
You didn't really recall the crackling last time. You wanted to head to the next solar system, but you quickly send Κηφήνας back down to check it out.
Κηφήνας soon reaches the ground, encountering nothing so far, but the wing seemed to have picked up greatly.
He then sees something through the dust: A strange lumbering shape moving towards him. It's movement slow and extremely stiff. As it approaches it makes a strange noise along with the crackling you heard on the radio.
"Eeeeeaaaakrkrkrkrkrkrk!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29995089
Tell the crew to get armed in case this thing somehow attacks our ship and hope Κηφήνας gets the fuck out of there.
>>
>>29995089
Oh, so that what live on this planet. Get out of there!
>>
>>29995107
>>29995109
"So that's what lives on this planet," You mutter, "Get out of there!"
Κηφήνας doesn't take a second as he quickly rises into the air.
You tell the crew to get armed encase that thing somehow attacks the ship. The five of you soon gathering along with Κηφήνας who has returned.
"Where's Kahurangi and Moana?" Fedot asks; looking around.
You all then jump as a scream rips through the ship. Sounding to be coming from Kahurangi.

What do you do?
>>
>>29995212
Head to them, start thinking of he worst possible thing.
>>
>>29995212
Sai where is that coming from.
Seeing as we have not decided on ammo for our new weapon yet i assume we are using the laser one?
>>
>>29995247
Our new weapon uses anything it can shared and making it full make it more powerful.
>>
>>29995253
I know that but I don't think we found anything in the cargo bay to shreed yet.
>>
>>29995235
>>29995247
>>29995253
"Sai, where is that coming from?"
"Cargo bay!"
The five of you quickly move to the cargo bay, armed with your laser weapons.
After a short search you find Moana and Kahurangi. Moana comforting a crying, and panicked Kahurangi. Kahurangi's right hand being encased in crystal, and slowly moving up her arm. The crystal red with what appeared to be blood.

What do you do?
>>
>>29995321
Fuck I was not through enough.
Go up and smash the crystal.
>>
>>29995321
We need to chop her arm off before it spread even farther.
>>
>>29995350
*thorough enough
>>
>>29995350
>>29995381
"Fuck, I wasn't thorough enough!"
You carefully take her arm and raise the butt of your gun before bringing it down on the crystal. Shattering the entire thing.
Her hand and part of her arm was a mess of deep cuts, all of them bleeding heavily. Covering her arm in blood and a bit of the floor.
"It hurts!" Kahurangi cries.

What do you do?
>>
>>29995459
Get her to the medbay, we need to stop the bleeding fast.
>>
>>29995459
Dammit why could it not be the numb arm
Moana go find a vacuum to help stop this dust from spreading. Take her to the shower to wash any remaining dust off while Vine gets whatever she needs.
>>
>>29995514
>>29995522
You quickly pick her up.
"Moana, go find a vacuum cleaner to help stop this dust from spreading."
Moana nods and quickly runs off with Eagle to search for the vacuum.
You and Quiet Vine then quickly run to the medbay, the bleeding needed to be stopped and fast!
You get into the medbay and head over to the sink in there while Quiet Vine grabbed the supplies she needed. You turn the water on to cold and stick her hand underneath the water.
Upon contact Kahurangi screams and pulls her hand away.

What do you do?
>>
>>29995621
Im sorry Kahurangi but we have to put your hand under the water. I am also sorry I let the dust contaminate the ship. I thought after I did not find anything after the first trip it would not be necessary to check again.
>>
>>29995643
"I'm sorry Kahurangi," You apologize, "But, I need to put your hand under the water."
You place her hand underneath the water again. She doesn't pull back, but she does let out a pained scream.
"I'm also sorry I let the dust contaminate the ship," You tell her, "I thought after I did not find anything after the first trip it would be necessary to check again."
Kahurangi responds by using her left hand to grip one of your legs tightly, as if letting go would spell doom to her.
"Please don't go," She sniffs, "It really hurts!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29995754
I promise I won't. Look on the bright side. the dull knife must have been nothing compared to this,
>>
>>29995783
"I promise I won't," You tell her, "Look on the bright side: The dull knife much have been nothing compared to this."
She gives you a weak chuckle.
You keep the water on for a minute before turning it off. Quiet Vine then comes over with some bandages and disinfectant.
"You might need to hold her down a bit for this next part." Quiet Vine warns you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29996111
Hold her down tight.
>>
>>29996136
You take Kahurangi and hold her down tight. Carefully getting her to stick out her cut up arm.
"Now Kahurangi," Quiet Vine starts, "This is disinfectant: It's suppose to stop your wounds from getting infected. And I'm not going to lie: It might sting. Are you ready?"
She gives a nervous nod.
"Alright," Quiet Vine says; bringing the disinfectant to her arm, "On three: One, two, three!"
*Ssssssssssss*
Kahurangi lets out another scream and starts squirming under your grip. So much so that Quiet Vine has to bring the spray back.

What do you do?
>>
>>29996237
Just keep holding on as tight as we can (as tight as we can without crushing her bones anyway)
>>
>>29996256
You keep holding onto her as tight as you can without crushing her bones.
After a few seconds she seems to calm down a bit.
Quiet Vine then repeats this process several times. Kahurangi continues to flail about, but each one makes her weaker.
After a few minutes, and checking to make sure there weren't any crystals growing on her or between her cuts. Quiet Vine starts applying the bandages, wrapping them around her arm and hand.
As she's doing this Kahurangi looks up at you with a tired and slightly scared look.

What do you do?
>>
>>29996377
Im so sorry Kah. I let my guard down and my assumptions led this.
>>
>>29996412
*led to this
>>
>>29996412
"I'm so sorry Kah," You apologize again, "I let my guard down and my assumptions led to this."
Kahurangi stares at you for several seconds. You lower your head down, expecting to get yelled at and maybe rightfully so, but instead: You feel two hands wrap around your neck and pull you into a hug.
"...I love you," Kahurangi tells you, "And I'm sorry too."

What do you do?
>>
>>29996523
I love you to Kah. I might not want to replace your father but know if you ever need me for fatherly advice anyway I will always be here for you. as will the rest of this crew.
>>
>>29996556
"...I love you too Kah. I might not want to replace your father, but know if you ever need me for fatherly advice anyway: I will always be there for you, as well as the rest of the crew."
Tears start to well up in her eyes as she smiles up at you. Her hug tightens as she places her head on your shoulder.

What do you do?
>>
>>29996650
Call the entire crew in here and tell them nobody is leaving the medbay until the drones have searched this entire ship top to bottom for dust.

Tell Κηφήνας and Kokua to go over what each of them have already done in case the other missed something. Also have everybody take a shower in case they got any dust on them.

We can watch a film while we wait. It is Kahurangi's favorite genre, beyond. It's called Crusaders of the Galaxy.
>>
>>29996703
You call in the entire crew into the medbay.
"Nobody is leaving the medbay until the drones have searched this entire ship top to bottom for dust," You tell all of them, "Κηφήνας, Kokua: Go over what you've done with each other in case you accidentally miss something. And everybody needs to take a shower encase they have dust on them. We can watch a film while we wait."
The seven of you take a shower and then head into the medbay. The screen lowers down into the medbay and Crusaders of the Galaxy starts playing.

It was pretty late now: 10:00 PM. The end credits were now rolling across the screen as old pop music played. Everybody had watched the movie, especially Moana and Kahurangi who haven't moved from their spots on your back.

What do you do?
>>
>>29996818
Ask Javixa how much progress the drones have made. Will be have to stay in here overnight?
>>
>>29996855
"Javaxia, how much progress have the drones made?" You ask.
"They've gone through a quarter of the ship so far." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29996938
Guess we are sleeping in here tonight guys. Oh did I tell you Princess Celestia gave a speech about us for the summer sun celebration.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Bimp.
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>29999856
Another
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29996990
"Guess we're sleeping in here tonight guys," You announce, "Did I tell you Princess Celestia gave a speech about us for the summer sun celebration?"
As you explain you look over to the medical beds: There were four and each one appeared to have enough room for two with very little space remaining. Meaning someone would have to sleep on the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>30002967
Captain sleeps on the floor. That is just common courtesy.
>>
>>30002995
"Captain sleeps on the floor." Eagle smiles, "It's common courtesy."
Quiet Vine finds you a blanket before giving it to you. The six of them choosing beds.
You simply lay down on the floor and curl up with your blanket.
The lights eventually turn off and your friends go to sleep. You, however, spend about half an hour trying to get comfortable. You eventually do so on the floor and drift off to sleep.

You wake up in the middle of the night to something shifting next to you, and your back against something a lot softer then the floor.
A quick check reveals that several pillows have been stuffed underneath your back, and Kahurangi was hiding under your blanket. Her head poking out.
"...You seemed lonely." Kahurangi tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30003094
Daww thanks. How's your arm?
>>
>>30003121
It takes all of your willpower not to dawwww at the sight.
"Thanks," You tell her, "How's your arm?"
"A bit sore," She replies; snuggling up next to you, "But, it's getting better."
She then butts her head against you in a attempt at a nuzzle.
"...Am I doing it right?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30003212
Not really but I am sure you will work it out eventually.
Quietly call sai down and ask him to tell you quietly if the search is done yet.
>>
>>30003271
"Not really," You tell her, "But, I'm sure you'll work it out eventually... Sai?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you tell me quietly if the search is done yet?" You whisper.
"They're most of the way done," Sai tells you, "They found a few crystal dust, but they've gotten rid of them. Should be done in the morning."

What do you do?
>>
>>30003380
Alright then. Make sure they do a final check of each other for dust after they are done.
Try and get back to sleep.
>>
>>30003403
"Alright then. Make sure they do a final check of each other for dust after they're done."
You then quickly fall back to sleep, holding Kahurangi closely to you.

You wake up again, it was morning time as the nearby clock read 7:00 AM.
Kahurangi was still sleeping next to you. Arms wrapped around you, and lightly snoring into your chest.

What do you do?
>>
>>30003524
Ask Sai if it is safe to leave yet.
If it is go talk to the drones.
>>
>>30003539
"Sai, is it safe to leave yet?" You ask.
"Completely safe," Sai told you, "They decided to triple check and they found nothing."
You carefully get up and exit the medbay. Finding the hallway to be cleaner then you've ever seen it since you started on this journey.
Κηφήνας and Kokua sat nearby on the floor. Kokua in her ball form, probably resting.

What do you do?
>>
>>30003637
Let Kokua rest let's talk to Κηφήνας first.
>>
>>30003637
Give them both a big hug and thank them.

Ask them if they want to watch the film we watched while they were working.
>>
>>30003660
alright yeah >>30003658 is right. just give Κηφήνας a rest first.
>>
>>30003681
*a hug first
>>
>>30003658
>>30003660
>>30003681
You stand there for a moment before quietly approaching them. Heading to Κηφήνας first.
"Hey," You greet him, "Did you watch the film while you worked?"
"What film?" Κηφήνας asks; his eye tiredly looking up at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30003742
bit of an odd way to parse that suggestion but oh well not a big deal
Crusaders of the galaxy. We watched it while you were working. Did you want to watch it yourself now?
>>
>>30003772
"Crusaders of the Galaxy," You tell him, "We watched it while you were working. Did you want to watch it yourself now?"
"...I'm good," He replies, "I just want to rest for a bit. We were told to double check, but we decided to triple check to be sure."

What do you do?
>>
>>30003832
That's good thinking. Leave them to their rest. get back to our history book.
>>
>>30003832
Hug the drone
>>
>>30003863
>>30003959
"That's good thinking." You tell him.
You give him a hug before you go and grab your history book, quickly going back into the medbay and sitting down at where you were sleeping before cracking it open.

There wasn't too much that seemed to happen after the American Revolution: Civil wars, colonization, and a bit more. That is until the 20th century rolled around.
Things were going fine until some human assassinated a Austrian Prince and started the one of Earth's deadliest conflicts: The Great War, or World War 1. With casualties up to 37 million people, and many different weapons deployed: Airplanes, machine guns, gas, vehicles, trenches, and much more. The conflict also destroyed the last monarchies in the world.

What do you do?
>>
>>30003975
Just keep reading until somebody wakes up.
>>
>>30003985
You decide to keep on reading till someone wake up.
Which wasn't too long as Kahurangi starts shifting next to you before her beak peeks out of the blanket.
"...Is it morning already?" Her beak asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30004071
Yep. You can walk around the ship again now. I will send Vine to check on your arm once she wakes up.

We should head to the cargo bay and work out what we are going to use as ammo for our shotgun.
>>
>>30004127
"Yep," You tell her with a little smile, "You can walk around the ship again. I will send Vine to check on your arm once she wakes up."
You get up and start to head to the cargo bay to look for shreddible ammo.
"Rust," Kahurangi stops you; her head poking out a bit more, "Do you think we can have breakfast? We never had dinner last night."

What do you do?
>>
>>30004195
That... is a good point. hod on my back and we shall head to the kitchen
>>
>>30004201
"That... is a good point," You tell her; trotting back and bending down, "Hop on my back and we shall head into the kitchen."
She sleepily pats your back several times before getting a good grip on it and pulling herself up. With her on your back the two of you head towards the kitchen.
After a extremely short walk the two of you arrive in a spotless kitchen: Dishes cleaned, counter cleaned, pots and pans placed back in their respectful places.

What do you do?
>>
>>30004293
Oh wow they really went the extra mile. Hey Kahurangi I forgot to tell you. You are aware that the knife Vine brought you was something she purchased before you went missing right. I would not want you to think it was her overreacting to what happened.

Anyway what you do you want for breakfast.
>>
>>30004327
"They really went the extra mile," You comment, "Hey Kahurangi, I forgot to tell you: You are aware that the knife Vine brought you was something she purchased before you went missing, right? I would not want you to think it was her overreacting to what happened."
"I know." She says.
"Anyway: What do you want for breakfast?"
"Pancakes!" She cheers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30004547
Make pancakes. Enough for everybody considering they will all be in a hurry to eat with no dinner.
>>
>>30004566
You quickly whip up a bunch of pancakes, enough for everybody on the ship to be satisfied considering that they didn't eat dinner.
You soon finish up with the pancakes. Kahurangi is quick to grab one and start stuffing her face with it at the table.

What do you do?
>>
>>30004625
Eat some ourselves.
>>
>>30004689
You take one and starting eating some yourself.
After several minutes and about two pancakes for the both of you, you both finish eating. Kahurangi with a slightly bigger belly then when she came in.
"I smell pancakes!"
You look up at the door to see Quiet Vine come trotting in.
"I was wondering what the smell was." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30004756
Hey Vine. Did you want another look at Kahurangi's arm? I hope there is no nerve damage.
>>
>>30004780
"Hey Vine," You greet her, "Did you want to take another look at Kahurangi's arm? I hope there's no nerve damage."
Quiet Vine trots over and gently takes Kahurangi's arm.
"Does it hurt?"
"...Not really?"
"Can you feel my hoof?"
"Kinda."
"Kinda?"
"The... sensation is there, but it isn't as strong."
"There seems to be minor nerve damage," Quiet Vine says, "But, nothing that is life threatening or life changing."

What do you do?
>>
>>30004886
So still better then the other arm?
>>
>>30004951
"So still better then the other arm?"
"Yep," Quiet Vine smiles; grabbing a pancake, "Should be too big of a problem though."
Soon after the rest of the gang comes in, all grabbing their own plate of pancakes.
Several minutes go by and all the pancakes are basically gone, only a few crumbs remaining.

What do you do?
>>
>>30005006
We should show the crew the footage of thw shape we saw on the second trip down to the planet.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30005006
Well today is the summer sun celebration, how are we going to celebrate it?
>>
>>30005084
No summer sun was 2 days ago.
>>
>>30005128
Well I need sleep, we should watch the video when it is done.
>>
Nebula.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>30007747
Another
>>
>>30005037
>>30005084
>>30005128
>>30005167
Since you were all done eating you decide to show everyone the footage of the shape you saw on the second trip down to the planet.
When you finished showing them they had a lot of questions about what it was, but really nobody had any answers to what it was.
*Bing!*
You look towards the screen to find a new video has been sent to you titled: Celestiaspeech.mov.

What do you do?
>>
>>30009310
Ah excellent. lets see what she has to say and why they felt it needed to be edited.
>>
>>30009362
"Excellent," You smile, "Let's see what she has to say."
You click the video and the seven of you sit back to watch.
The scene was overlooking one of the balconies on the castle. Princess Celestia stood on said balcony, waving down at the large gathering of ponies that came to see the Summer Sun Celebration.
"...There have been many famous ponies throughout the years," She starts, "Star Swirl the Bearded, Clover the Clever, Twilight Sparkle, and many many more, man of them having important events that made them so great, and special. As we speak: Four brave explorers-"
The crowd that has gathered suddenly erupt into cheering for a good minute or two. Causing Celestia to smile.
"-Four brave explorers are currently risking their lives to explore a place nopony has ever gone to before: Space. Making many amazing discoveries along the way. Discovering new ways to power our lights with simple fungi, make new relations with alien races we've never known to have existed and possibly much much more!"
The crowd cheers again, a bit longer this time.
"They've embarked on this journey, knowing of the possible consequences, and tragedies, but went anyway. And for that: Equestria stands by you, brave explorers. Equestria thanks you for your accomplishments along with the rest of Equus itself, and are silently hoping for more things to come. Know that we'll always be with you. Thank you."
The crowd starts cheering again. Princess Celestia looks up at the camera you were watching from, she smiles, and then walks into the castle. The video ending there.

What do you do?
>>
>>30009523
What a wonderful speech. Still curious why they felt they had to edit it before sending us the footage but I suppose it is not a big deal.

Unless anybody has any ideas I think it might be time to leave. We have no idea if it is safe to go down there. We can leave a beacon broadcasting a warning in as many languages as we can manage with some sort of indicator of how long the battery will last so if somebody comes here in future they can replace the battery if needed.

First though let's check the radio again. Maybe something has changed
>>
>>30009558
"What a wonderful speech." You comment, "Unless anybody has any ideas I think it might be time to leave."
Everybody agrees, but Eagle still wants a warning beacon down there. Though, nobody had any idea if it was safe to do so.
You decide to quickly check the radio again, first. Turning it on.
"23-8-25 23-15-14 20 25-15-21 4-9-5."

What do you do?
>>
>>30009645
Alright we may as well get a beacon in orbit and leave. Make sure it mentions the lumbering shape.

Although I do wonder if maybe these numbers are a trap set by pirates to turn ships into easy prey.
>>
>>30009645
I feel like those number can translate to equestrian alphabet.
>>
>>30009666
Hm maybe.
>>
>>30009663
>>30009666
>>30009685
You quickly leave a beacon in orbit with different warnings in several different languages you knew. Making sure it mentions the lumbering shape.
You start to wonder if maybe the numbers were set by pirates to turn ships into easy prey, but a pirate ship probably would've showed up by now.
With a bit of help from Sai you start to translate a brand new message that came on before you decided to see what it said.
" 9 13 4-9-6-6-5-18-5-14-20"
"I'm different." It translated.

What do you do?
>>
>>30009728
Ok, What the hell is really happening on this planet?
>>
>>30009728
Spooky. Try sending a message back in the same code saying different how.
>>
>>30009735
>>30009739
"Okay," You say, "What the hell is really happening on this planet."
You send a quick message back in the same code asking how it was different. After about a minute it replies back.
"3-18-25-19-20-1-12-19 7-18-15-23 1-14-4 19-8-9-6-20 20-8-1-20 19 8-15-23 9 13 4-9-6-6-5-18-5-14-20"
"Crystals grow and shift. That's how I'm different." It translates.

What do you do?
>>
>>30009786
Different from what?
>>
>>30009786
Why do I have a feeling this whole planet is an alien spices.
>>
>>30009792
>>30009805
"Different from what?" You ask.
"13-1-14-25 20-8-9-14-7-19 9 4-15-14 20 2-18-5-1-20-8 12-9-11-5 25-15-21 4-15 9 3-1-14 20 13-1-11-5 20-8-9-14-7-19 12-9-11-5 25-15-21 4-15 9 13 19-9-13-16-12-25 4-15-15-13-5-4 20-15 6-12-15-1-20 1-18-15-21-14-4 20-8-9-19 4-25-9-14-7 19-20-1-18 20-9-12-12 9-20 5-24-16-1-14-4-19 1-14-4 20-1-11-5-19 13-5 23-9-20-8 9-20"
"Many things," It translates, "I don't breath like you do. I can't make things like you do. I'm simply doomed to float around this dying star until it expands and takes me with it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30009866
Get Fedot to take over the conversation. I want to get in contact with home and see if we can find a way to save this poor sentient planet. Poor thing cannot even have had the joy of having a colony at any point in it's life.
>>
>>30009880
You get Fedot to take over the conversation. Wanting to get into contact with home and see if you could find a way to save this poor sentient planet. Poor thing wouldn't even be able to have a colony at any point in it's life. You did feel bad for it: A sentient planet with a star that would be dying very soon.
You soon get into contact with Star Bright and after a few minutes she manages to get some information.
"Let's see," She says; looking down at a paper that a scientist provided her, "It says: A star's life can be extended. You either need to find a new source of hydrogen and get it into it's core, or find a planet and or another star and get it to crash into it. Both would extend it's life by billions of years and revert it back to it's first O-Star stage."

What do you do?
>>
>>30009997
We will keep that in mind if we get a chance. Thank you star bright.

We should adjust the beacon message we left to explain how to speak with the planet.
>>
>>30010052
"We will keep that in mind if we get a chance," You tell her, "Thank you Star Bright."
The video ends and you quickly change the message on the beacon. Instead explaining how to speak to the planet and how to help it encase somebody came by.

What do you do?
>>
>>30010153
Go ask Fedot what he has learnt.
>>
>>30010169
You exit the room to find Fedot standing outside.
"What have you learned?" You ask.
"The planet told me of a way that we can revive the star," Fedot tells you, "Something called a Star Core. An extremely rare item that can revive stars. A group of mercenaries apparently have one and they're about a day travel from here."

What do you do?
>>
>>30010229
Well I get the feeling it will be prohibitively expensive even for us but It cannot hurt to check it out. Lets head off to find it.
>>
>>30010238
"I get the feeling it will be prohibitively expensive for us," You comment, "But, it cannot hurt to check it out. Let's head off."
Sai sets course for it and the ship lurches forward as it starts to move again.

What do you do?
>>
>>30010451
We may as well finish some more of our history book.
>>
>>30010463
You find your history book and start reading it again.
After world war 1 there was apparently a twenty year peace know as the Interwar Period. A time that began with great economic growth before ending with a great depression that left many poor and unemployed. This Great Depression led to the rise of Nazism in Germany with a man named Adolf Hitler leading the nation to a new path of glory as he said. He pretty much started a new world war. World War 2, longer and bloodier then the last with over 60 million people dying. Part of it due to Hitler's use of concentration camps where they would slaughter a group known as the Jews. The war would end when America dropped two atomic bombs onto Germany's Ally: Japan.

What do you do?
>>
>>30010546
I wonder who the closest thing to a pony hitler was.
Lets go check on Vine.
>>
>>30010590
You start to wonder who the closest thing was to a pony Hitler was... Probably Sombra.
You close the book and get up to see where Quiet Vine was.
After a few minutes of looking around you manage to find Quiet Vine in the cargo bay. Sitting alone, doing nothing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30010723
Hey vine, are you ok?
>>
>>30010775
"Hey Vine," You say; trotting over and sitting next to her, "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine," She says, "Just... thinking I guess."

What do you do?
>>
>>30010723
Get closer to her "honey are you okay?"
>>
>>30010887
You carefully scooch yourself closer to her.
"Honey, are you okay?"
"...Not really," She sighs, "I've been thinking about that video that Celestia did for us. I don't want to be famous, I don't want flashing cameras shoved in my face, or fancy dresses, or some red carpet. I'm doing this cause it was something I loved, and always wanted to do, I never wanted it for fame. I just want a simple quiet life, where I can live peacefully and raise a family with you... Did I vent too much?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Bump until tomorrow or let the thread die? Almost at bump limit.
>>
>>30011246
Let it die. I'll make a new one when I finish classes tomorrow.
>>
>>30011880
Oops did not notice I should have let the thread die. I was in to much of a hurry to bump the thread so I could make an input after work.
>>30010944
Not at all dear, you never need to feel bad about telling me your thoughts. I am sure we will have enough bits to disguise ourselves and hide away. The wedding will be a public spectacle though that is unavoidable sorry.

Still are you sure you don't want just one fancy dress.
>>
>>30012263
Oh shit and I forgot to sage.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.