[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (33KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 512x288px
If they hadn't written Winter Wrap-Up, bitch ass Vogel wouldn't've come and raped the show.
>>
>>29943042
If they hadn't written Winter Wrap-Up, I'd probably have stopped watching the show before Sonic Rainboom.
>>
>>29943057
Are you serious? It's a Sherbet Land ripoff that tries way too hard to be Disney in an already-mediocre "oh no everyone except Twilight has something" episode.
>>
>>29943341
It's also the episode that hooked a lot of people onto the ride. Vogel was an unfortunate part of that, but the show wouldn't be as popular without it.
>>
File: 1405019998156.gif (281KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405019998156.gif
281KB, 550x400px
>>29943042
Explain. Cite your sources.
>>
>>29943341
It has the most popular song in the show
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>29943042
If Daniel Ingram and William Anderson had just fucking composed with their headphones on then this wouldn't have happened.

What the fuck was Vogel even doing on the same floor as the studio working on MLP?

Just how fucking loud were those 2 fags listening to At The Gala and Winter Wrap Up that the asshole could hear them all the way from his office with the door closed?
>>
>>29943042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7aFsq648SM

INGRAM you fucking HACK
>>
>>29943042
What if... what if musical numbers naturally attract autism?

If they hadn't shown any of the songs to him then he wouldn't have ruined the show since season 2.

At least now we know it wasn't our audible fanbase which he noticed on the internet.
It was just Ingram's audible songs which he heard across the hallway from his office.
>>
File: 11.png (219KB, 466x285px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
219KB, 466x285px
I hope somebody rapes his OC.
>>
>>29944809
We need drawfags on this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.