[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through the Shattered Planes: A MonsterPony CYOA #4.1:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 41

File: OP02monpon.png (347KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OP02monpon.png
347KB, 1200x1000px
The shattered planes.
Lands beyond what is real, a thousand small realities, all complete with their unique dwellers. The natural order and peace reigned in each of them. In the past.

But now that the portals have opened, outsiders poured in the planes, searching for glory, and ready to crush what or whoever planned to stop them.
Even if some planes had to collapse.

You’re a hydra. You lived in your jungle until the Diamond Dog attacked. They destroyed your home plane, and now you’re in exile, searching for a new home. You are Faze, and your sisters are named Fangs and Froth.

The dogs have to pay. But they’re hiding in The Colony, a plane fortified by outsiders, and you don’t feel up for the task yet. In search of allies and resources, you’ve just departed from the Silent Cathdral to reach the Twilight creak. A tengu in search of glory and strength has joined you and your sisters, and currently travels with you.

Full story: https://www.anonpone.com/monsterpone/
Collected pages in your Planar Guide (updated): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac5gmje8aj1xhhd/AAAyb23ZI_Iv1Nxca2CAFG1pa?dl=0
Inventory: 2 days’ worth of canned food, medical supplies, 3 backpacks, 3 water cans, a planar guide (book), a cutlass, 3 gems, a 10-feet wide crepe, the skull of a bone golem, an icy orb, a sleeping potion, a stone-skin potion, a broadsword, an arm plate, a blunderbuss, a small jar of black powder, a small jar of lead shots, a bear trap, a bundle of bolts, a toolbox, a net, some rope, nylon string, several hooks and stakes, three gas masks, a jar of terrine.
>>
File: 089monpon.png (170KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
089monpon.png
170KB, 1200x1000px
Previous post

“Outsiders…” You grumble “Let’s look around for other traces of their passage, but let’s make sure to stay away from water until we know more.”
Tori nods, and after you pocket the pearl and crowbar, she follows you as you continue along the rocky path to the right with her hand on the handle of her sword.

You thought about trying to salvage the pages too by drying them, but the ink is just too splotched to decipher anything anymore, so you throw it away. Damn these cheap outsiders and their thin ink…

After only a little while, you come across a particular sight.

On the rocky path, an earth mare covered in blood is hanging on the shore among some spiky rocks, her lower half still in the water. There’s several wounds on her, and she doesn’t look fine at all.
“Please… help…” The blood-soaked mare moans, meekly extending a hoof toward you.
>>
File: 090monpon.png (265KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
090monpon.png
265KB, 1200x1000px
>>29942493
There’s many fishy things in here, and not only in the water. And while you’d rather not hurt an innocent for nothing, there’s luckily a quick way to confirm your suspicion about what lies in front of you.

“Froth!” You bark, and nod in the direction of the closest pointy rock “Knock one of these down!”
Your sister, who probably sensed the weirdness of this situation too only gives a devious grin in answer. Whipping her head, she head-butts the closest formation with staggering force, and the pony screams in pain while the rocks is spilt in half, revealing pulsating flesh and blood inside.

“You little worms…” The pony grunts, with a voice booming much louder than what a body her size should be able to produce. “You’re going to regret not going out quietly!”

And before you can think of anything else, you have to fall back as the ground in front of you is levelled to reveal a squirming mass of tentacles supporting the pony imitation who’s at the centre of a cradle of flesh and bones. Its muscles are bare, without skin, giving the entity in front of you an unsettling eldritch vibe. The creature is huge, and must weight several times your own weight as each tentacle is roughly as big as your tail. It’s also looking rather angry, its mouth distorted by a way too wide grimace with teeth you could swear weren’t this pointy a few moments ago. There’s also more eyes up that face than you remember.

Meanwhile, Tori comes next to you. She doesn’t look scared by the sudden abomination starting to crawl toward you. If fact, she looks determined.
“Toki wa kitta!” She says, firmly grasping her sword “A tsuyoi enemy… That’s exactly what I’ve been searching for! Faze-san, Fangs-san, Froth-san, allow me to show you the strength of my way of the bushi!”

>What do?
>>
>>29942496
Glady Tori. Open with flames. Once we see how effective they are we can consider fucking up her insides with gunpowder.
>>
>>29942496
Lets lure it a bit further onto land before we begin the fight in earnest.
>>
>>29942496
Move back a bit, try to get this thing as far out of the water as possible
>>
>>29942496
I'm a bit worry about sending Tori to fight that monster by herself.
>>
>>29942496
>>29942730
>>29942732
>>29942969
>>29943554
You guys know, we dont have to fight this thing. What if it's the keeper? On the chance that it is, and on the very slim chance we kill it, are we any better then those dogs?

A proposal. Offer a half hearted apology. If a "predator" thinks that the "prey" isn't worth the effort, they SHOULD leave it alone. Display our martial skills. Faze should spit out a gout of flame, and Fangs should brandish her broadsword. It knows Froth is tough. If it comes at us after our martial prowels then we'll fight.
>>
>>29943649
It is PISSED. Nothing we do or say will change that easily. Also, I sincerely doubt this thing is the keeper for this plane and just a big dumb beast.
>>
>>29943663
You know if we had just fucking brought the page for the place we would know what the keeper is.
>>
>>29943706
Thus far all of the keepers seem to be pretty special. A living castle, a stone goddess, A leviatan in the middle of a lake, and a Giant bore (I think). The only thing special about this thing is that it relies on such an obvious trap and attempted to trick a displaced monster into rescuing an outsider. Didn't Tori mention something odd about the sun on the plane earlier? Sounds a lot more likely than this thing.
>>
>>29943762
Oh I agree it is not the keeper but if we had brought the pages we would not even need this conversation.
>>
>>29943803
And Capital had to be a scared little bitch and teleport away.
>>
>>29943663
>>29943762
It's also bigger, heavier, larger, etc. Its a simple thing we can ask.

>>29942496
Are you the keeper?
>>
>>29943892
We were warned. that one is on us.
>>
>>29942730
>>29942732
>>29942969
>>29943554
You’re not sure if it’s the difference in mass or the disturbing nature of your opponent, but your instincts are telling you fire may be a more effective approach in fighting this things than close combat. And while Fangs draw her sword, your sisters don’t seem eager to go in a melee either. But even if you a little worried… Your feathered friend sounds confident enough.

“I’d gladly let you engage that thing, Tori.” You tell your friend “Just try to lead it away from the water, I’ve got an idea!”
“Got it!” She smirks. And after a few beats of wings upwards, the tengu dives right toward the abhorrent mass of flesh with the force and speed of a hurricane.

Tori passes between the giants teeth to deliver a powerful enough slash to cleanly cut halfway through the torso of the pony portion of the abomination, and way too fast for it to react in time.
However, little blood is drawn, and the creature seems merely annoyed by the attack. “You annoying little fly!” It snarls, while its flesh merges itself back together like dough. That kind of regeneration put yours to shame in comparison “The time can’t come soon enough, when inferior ones will know they can only bow in front of me!”
“Like you could know anything about bowing!” Tori barks back “You don’t even have legs you baka!”
“Insolent insect!” The tentacles of the thing zoom to catch your friend, who’s moving away from the water now. Tori’s agility in the air is really impressive though, and the many tentacles can only meet the steel of her blade.
But despite her skill, the number of hostile appendages coming for her doesn’t seem to decrease, quite the contrary actually, as the ones she cuts are quickly reclaimed by the main body to charge again.

“Nanda sore!?” Your friend exclaims in frustration, as she fends against a growing number of tentacles “Being that immune to Omuretsupan is totally cheating!”
>>
File: 091monpon.png (291KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
091monpon.png
291KB, 1200x1000px
>>29943924
Fortunately, you think you now something against which that creature may not be immune. While Tori keeps the creature occupied, you inhale deeply, before unleashing your signature torrent of flame on the creature.

It instantly recoils in what looks like actual pain, the fire quickly taking a hold on the naked flesh. Tori also quickly flies high in the sky to avoid collateral damage.
The stone claws soon face you and clench in reaction, protecting the more vulnerable flesh, but barely. The tentacles, some of which are ablaze are squirming under the mass of muscle, are slowly bringing the monster toward the water.
You don’t think your flames will be enough to end this before the enemy manages to dive.

>What do?
>>
>>29943932
Try and retreat further inland.
we can hunt it down and kill it later.
>>
>>29943932
Clearly just an ambitious beast. I wonder if we can use that ice sphere to prevent it's escape.

>>29943954
It'll be hunting us.
>>
>>29943966
>It'll be hunting us.
hunting us on land where we have more of an advantage.
>>
>>29943932
Nail her to the ground with the sword. Being on fire should distract her enough to make melee an option now.
>>
>>29942496
Battle plan / idea ONLY IF we fail to negotiate with it, or prove we are not worth the effort of killing. The hydra sisters will agro the creature (the teeth and the "pony" reminds me of a mimic. Maybe it's a aquatic variant?), drawing it farther out of the water. If it lunges with its razor maw, Froth could maybe break a few more of its teeth or bite it's upper maw while Fangs stabs the lower jaw with her sword, hopefully impaling it. All in all I'm hoping Fangs and Froth can keep it's jab from closing so Faze can spew fire. While all this is going on, Tori can "try" to keep the larger tentacles away and at bay from us.

Failing to draw out the monster, we'll still stay some distance away. If it attacks sith it's tentacle, Froth will "shoulder" the brunt of the attack as Fangs hacks away at the tentacle. Maybe Faze can shoot fire or bite it to poison it. Again with Tori. I do not doubt her abilities to dodge the monster. She poses incredible speed.
>>
>>29944016
Fuck I'm late.

>>29943932
Fucking use covering fire and Rush B that bitch so Froth can headbutt the opening and break all its teeth. That'll make it suseptable to fire, then Fangs can stap it's charred flesh.
>>
Actually, see you tomorrow
>>
Let's get ready to rumble.
>>
>>29945325
Bump
>>
>>29943932
I don't want to get too deep into the water. Stay where we are and have Faze head up the broad sword with her fire when the tentacle thing is fully emerged into the water. If it retreats into the water then comes flying at us, be ready to smash, stab, and burn with all our might.
>>
>>29943932
We can still boil and evaporate the water on and around it.
>>
>>29943932
I wonder. Do small animals have souls? Do we get stronger by eating them?
>>
>>29945983
I was wondering recently but forgot to say.
this thing has regeneration far better then ours maybe if we lure it to another plane and kill it there we can eat its soul for regen.
>>
Have a good morning bump
>>
Saved you from page 10.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>29946431
The likely hood of that happening is sadly very low.
>>
File: 092monpon.png (234KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
092monpon.png
234KB, 1200x1000px
>>29943954
>>29943966
>>29943980
>>29944446
You’re gonna crack these teeth open like a nut! Confident in the fact that creature won’t be able to defend well under fire, you swiftly approach the burning mass of tentacles to allow your sisters to engage.
Fangs immediately attempts to plunge her sword into some tentacles to slow it down, but to no avail, as the burning flesh simply splits apart the blade like jelly.

As for the only solid part of the creature, Froth seems determined to make short work of it. Unfazed by you still pouring fire on the abomination, you sister rams her head on the stone-like teeth like she did earlier, and after a couple more hits, the last protection of the creature breaks. You can’t see well what’s happening through the flames, and you have trouble identifying the pony portion of the creature. But since it hasn’t stopped moving yet, there’s no way you’re turning the fire off yet!

However, all of a sudden a head-sized ball of flesh is ejected from the back of the burning mass like a red cannonball, right into the water.
The ball quickly sinks with a few ripples a dozen meters away, you think you can still see a silhouette underwater, though.

“Makase!” Tori declares, stepping forward “I’ll catch that thing with my claws and reel it in so we can achieve complete victory!”

>What do?
>>
>>29949487
Try and bring it back through a portal. I want its soul.
>>
>>29949487
That must be the main body. Don't get careless, it might still be able to defend itself.
>>
>>29949487
Go after it together. We need to secure our place as the strongest hunter if we want to make this place our new home.
>>
>>29949611
personally I do not want to make a home on any of the planes. I want to live in the prime material.
>>
>>29949632
Temporary home
>>
>>29949487
Do we really want to go after it? We kind of already defeated it.

That's right dip shit. Step off. Don't you go trying to trick us again or else. We'll we back to get that appology present from you....bitch.
>>
File: 093monpon.png (206KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
093monpon.png
206KB, 1200x1000px
>>29949526
>>29949611
>>29949556
You think about just letting it go since that thing probably won’t be able to chase you on another plane, but on the other hoof, the prospect of acquiring another soul sounds very enticing to you.
“I’m coming too!” You answer your companion “Let’s be careful, that thing might have more tricks up its sleeves!”
“Yoshai!” Tori exclaims, and while Tori flies up to catch the creature from above, you dive at the pursuit of what’s probably the main body of your opponent.

The water is way too cold to your taste, and you aren’t used opening your eyes in salty water. But still, the adrenaline of the fight allows you to mostly ignore these discomforts for now.
After a few seconds, you can see the escaped portion of the abomination, a dozen meters away from you. From a ball, the thing morphed into an eerie, octopus-looking shape.

And far from looking scared at your sight, the pint sized creature flashes you a predatory grin, and immediately start charging you despite its diminutive size.
You aren’t exactly sure what Tori is up to up there.

>What do?
>>
>>29949996
Fuck abort abort abort get to dry land. take the stone skin potion to lessen her hits against us while we do it.

If it follows us find a way to get it through the portal still.
>>
>>29949996
Bite the fucked and spit fire while still biting. That would still burn.
>>
>>29949996
>>29950011
Don't take the stone potion because. You know. A stone SINKS IN WATER YOU NINNY! And there wouldn't be any need to worry about attacks if we're on land. I doubt it would follow us.
>>
>>29949996
Draw it close to the surface so Tori can get to it.
>>
>>29949996
Prepare for impact and coil around it when it does. That thing on it's forehead looks important. Attempt to rip it out.
>>
>>29950103
I don't want to do anything touching related with this thing. It kind of reminds me of thing pony.
>>
>>29949996
I wonder. What would happen if Faze filled her mouth with the gun powder and ecspelled it out from underwater? That would probably cause some exspolsive vacuum under water. Perfect if the sea creature is close enough.
>>
>>29949996
Must be a parasite of some sort. Lets try freezing the water around it.
>>
>>29950150
How are we gonna manage that anon?
>>
>>29950166
Don't we still have that ice orb thing from the skeleton monster?
>>
>>29950201
I don't think it makes ice in any way. I may be misremembering though.
>>
>>29950212
We haven't even tried using it yet, but the monster did freeze one of our heads.
>>
>>29950235
True.
>>
>>29950235
We don't even know how to use it. It could back fire on us and make things worse.
>>
>>29950235
Isn't Candy supposed be able to do something with it?
>>
File: 094monpon.png (136KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
094monpon.png
136KB, 1200x1000px
>>29950011
>>29950081
>>29950096
>>29950150
The idea of using the icy orb comes to your mind, but neither you nor Candy tried your hoof with it so far, so you’ve got no idea about how to proceed.

You recon your current opponent might be the peril Sancta gifted you that stone potion for, but underwater, being turned to stone is probably not a good idea. So despite noticing that strange gem encrusted in the creature’s head which look mightily like a weak point, you decide to retreat toward land for now to avoid any contact with the probably parasitic entity.

You turn back, the remains of the creature still on your tail. Fortunately, your body’s quite fast enough in water to escape it, and you emerge from the since before it can catch up on you.

And then, you hear the sound of Tori diving into the water, promptly catching the creature in her claws.
“Ha! Gotcha you little freak!” Tori exclaim triumphantly until she realises some the tentacles are sinking in her own body. “Wait, what the… YIKES!”
Your friend reflexively cuts the tentacles attached to her arm, and the main body is small enough for her to get rid of it. It’s sent falling down toward the water.

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>29950779
Ok if we want to drag this thing into another plane before we kill it we are gonna need gear to stop it from sticking its own tentacles into us.

We better get Tori to a doctor for now though. who knows what those tentacles might have done.
>>
>>29950779
Oh shit, Tori need to chop her own arm off right now.
>>
>>29950779
Blast a gout of flame at it while it's still in the air.
>>
>>29950808
Dragging sounds like a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>29951038
luring then
>>
>>29951050
Much better
>>
>>29951128
even better idea. push it.
>>
>>29951775
*gasp*
>>
bimp
>>
Bun
>>
>>29950779
You really lazy, you know that right?
>>
>>29950779
Ask Tori if she can do that one more time. I have an idea.

We won't verbalize this as to not tip off the creature. What Tori dives for it and has to remove herself from it, we will shoot fire at it.

Or maybe ask her to slice or stab at the get on its head instead.
>>
>>29954660
What do you mean?
>>
>>29954864
>>
File: 095monpon.png (130KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
095monpon.png
130KB, 1200x1000px
>>29950808
>>29950880
>>29950891
>>29954862
You don’t miss another occasion to bathe that thing in fire, so it’s through a curtain of flames the remains of the creature fall inside the water. Asking Tori to try another go at catching it comes to your mind, but your friend looks too disturbed to react in time.
You’re not sure how dead the creature is, but you can’t clearly see its form in the sea anymore. Perhaps it’s too small now, you’re not sure.
But more importantly…

“Tori!” Fangs call the tengu who lands next to you “Are you alright!?”
“Y-yabai-desu…” She moans, obvious fear in her voice. The tentacles seem to have not only plunged in in her flesh, but merged with it to some extent, and the attempts of the bird pony to pull them away seems pointless… and even painful to her. But while some blood drip from them, the appendages merely stay limp, and do not seem to have a will of their own.

“Tori…” You wince “I’m afraid we’re gonna have to chop that arm off…”
“NANI?!” Tori gives you an angry, panicked look. “DON’T JOKE WITH THAT! Without my sword arm, you might as well seppuku me already! There’s got to be something else we can do…”
But silence falls. Alas, none of you are even close to have the knowledge to deal with such a wound. And you don’t even know where you could find a doctor.

“Use your fire, Faze!” Tori finally says, shakily. “J-just a little. To get rid of these pesky numbs. Onegai!”

>What do?
>>
>>29955860
Put a bit a gunpowder in our mouth and stick your head in the water. Then see if we can make some kind of explosive flame breath. If it works, dump more gun powder in your mouth and swim after the creature.
>>
>>29955860
Stick tour head in the water to see if you can still spit fire.
>>
>>29955881
Woops. Nevermind about the gunpowder. I think it's kind of defeated now. I think.

>>29955860
Ask Fangs to use her magic eyes. Water is to transparent so she should be able to see the creature.
>>
>>29955860
Sure. Let's use a little fire to burn the little stubs in her arm. Then maybe we can seek medical attention later.
>>
>>29955860
Eh. If we can't find a doctor, then there is always killing the creature and eating it. That might help is a bit if we can figure out it's powers.

What if that little creature was actually possessing that bigger half, and they are two separate entities? Does that mean we get double the souls?
>>
>>29955860
If the medical supplies has some scalpels, we can always cut the mutation off.
>>
>>29955860
I think the little thing was the main body and it just collects corpses to construct a form for itself. Also, do we still have a healing potion?
>>
>>29956054
If you'd check the OP if would have the list of items.
Do you remember if we had found two or three healing potions on our journey? If it was two potions then we don't have any left because we gave one to Froth when we were fighting that golem, and one to the unicorn that escaped us back to the colony.
Did you want to use the healing potion for Tori's wound? Why do you think that would help her?
>>
>>29956090
The ability to heal wounds would help after a treatment. Might leave some scars though depending on how thorough we want to be.
>>
>>29956130
Gotcha. I think we're out of healing potions.
>>
File: 096monpon.png (99KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
096monpon.png
99KB, 1200x1000px
>>29955881
>>29955907
>>29955915
>>29955921
>>29955979
>>29955993
>>29956054
“Tori, I’ll let you deal with this for now.” You announce as you unpack the medical supplies you had “I’ll help you cauterize later if you want, but now may be our last chance to deal with that abomination once for all.”
“Uhm… Alright.” Tori nods “I hope you’ll be alright.”

Letting your friends behind, you turn to the shore once again.
“Fangs! What do your ghost eyes see?”
“I already told you, Faze!” Your sister scowls “Candy doesn’t make my eyes better. I need to have identified something as something alive first! But thanks to her, I can confirm Tori is still the only mind in her body and that the big body is definitely dead.”
Good to hear you think, but your mind quickly turn back to hunting down the shifting creature. You also pick out some of the gunpowder and put some of it on your tongue. You want to test how good can you fire breath be underwater.

The powder gives your breath an extra punch and a little reach for an instant, but after that, your flames just become a trail of bubble that don’t go further than your nose before climbing to the surface. You also can’t hold your breath while doing that, so you’ll probably only get one shot at this.

With this new information, you dive at the pursuit of the creature, but you can’t seem to see it anymore.
Fangs start to aggressively pull you toward that conch over there, though…

>What do?
>>
>>29956226
Get close to the crustacean and prepare to shoot a gunpowder enhanced fire breath.
>>
>>29956226
Don't forget to keep an eye on the seaweed. If it's hiding in the conch, couldn't we just smash it and kill the occupant?
>>
>>29955881
Jesus fucking christ anon our friend is dying and you are worried about killing shit.
>>
>>29955979
Remember anon we have to get it outside it's home plane to get the soul.
>>
>>29956357

I'm sure she's fine she just needs to cut them out with her sword and bandage the hole I doubt they got far
>>
>>29956363
Why? Who said that? I think you might be misremembering things anon.
>>
>>29956226
Go to the conch.
If whatever is in it runs away from us don't bother pursuing. Go to help Tori.
>>
>>29956375
The reaper guy right at the start of the quest said it. Something like the souls of those killed outside their home plane have trouble getting home and degrade instead.
>>
>>29956226
Time to finish this.
>>
>>29956395
Thanks for clarifying it for me.
>>
File: 097monpon.png (72KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
097monpon.png
72KB, 1200x1000px
>>29956258
>>29956280
>>29956385
>>29956397
Time to finish this.

No more time to lose. You just lunge on your prey, and in a swift sequence Forth smashes the conch before you can use your fire on what’s inside, you don’t even let yourself enough time to see the body before engulfing in flames and bubbles.

Once you’re done emptying your lungs on your target, only the gem you had identified on the creature’s body remains unburned, with maybe a little charred flesh around it, but it seems perfectly immobile right now.
After ungently taking a breath of fresh air, you dive again, the gem still standing still at the bottom of the sea.

>What do?
>>
>>29956682
Claim gem and burn off the rest of the flesh
>>
>>29956682
Can we use to Sword to stab the body and dump it on the surface so we can burn the rest of the flesh without trouble?
>>
>>29956682
I wonder how much is this thing worth. Let burn it a bit more and take it to the last plane we were in. I think the Silent Cathedral?
>>
>>29956682
Claim gem and go back to Tori. I have a feeling that fucker is gonna grow back. Better ask Candy and see if she can figure out what it does.
>>
>>29956682
I wonder why the gem was embedded in it's head. If this were a slime, the gem would be considered it's core. Then again, the gem would had been inside the creature, not outside.
>>
>>29956682
Ir might still be a little alive. Take the last of the flesh through the portal and burn it.
>>
>>29956864
Oh good thinking anon.
>>
>>29956864
How should we go about taking it? It can attack via contact with flesh.
>>
>>29957153
And yet we allowed tori to deal with it alone so we could chase after this thing.
it is chared enough it will likely take a while to reform anything useful so just hold the gem by the parts with no flesh on it.
>>
>>29957310
So I take it stabbing it with the sword and swimming to the surface isn't an option, or did you forget about that?
>>
>>29957350
Dude there is like 1 centimeter of flesh left.
>>
>>29957378
1 cm is all you need to get infested.
>>
>>29957413
I mean what are we going to stab.
>>
>>29957418
>Once you’re done emptying your lungs on your target, only the gem you had identified on the creature’s body remains unburned, with maybe a little charred flesh around it, but it seems perfectly immobile right now.
The post did not describe how much of the creature remained, so just the whole thing I guess.
>>
>>29957452
I would not want to break the gem.
I know I wanted to help tori rather then chase this thing down but this seems like an excess of paranoia.
>>
>>29957452
>The post did not describe how much of the creature remained
the picture that went with it did.
>>
>>29957478
Looks big enough to stab with the sword.
>>
>>29957475
Then don't stab the gem stupid.
>>
>>29957603
Then there is nothing to stab. Unless the gem is larger then I think there is nothing to stab.
>>
>>29957621
oh my fucking fuck. I see it now. I fucking - the gem is the triangle shape and the charred flesh is the black. Fucking dammit. Ok, yeah, lets pick it up.
>>
>>29957745
Oh yeah I see where you got confused.
>>
>>29956682
Changing my vote to grabbing it.

Looks like Pleeny left so though saying good bye today.
>>
File: 3146346.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3146346.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>
>>29948186
>>
Have a good morning bump.
>>
>>29960591
Rude
>>
Buh
>>
Let's hope that this isn't a common enemy around here.
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>29963002
>>
>>29963791
>>
File: 098monpon.png (135KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
098monpon.png
135KB, 1200x1000px
>>29956708
>>29956767
>>29956797
>>29956854
>>29956864
You motion to take the shiny object, but Fangs interrupts you with forceful head-butts, an angry look on her face.
Scowling in response, you invite her to show you what the fuss is about with a nod in the direction of the gem. Your sister proceeds to use her backpack to directly take the gem inside, even if there’s some sand that goes with it. She apparently want to avoid touching the gem directly.

“Even like that, it still looks alive and well, as far as its soul goes at least…” Your sister exclaim as your three head emerge from the water “I’m not letting that thing get to us! We don’t know what it’s capable of, and I’d HATE to discover it the hard way! Tori is going through that already… Oh boy… She doesn’t look good…”

You get back to shore, where the tengu now lies on her back, looking dazed.
“Tori…” Fangs bites her lip, probably as worried as you are “Are you alright?”
“F-Faze-san… Yabai-desu…” Tori dizzily says. She seems to have somewhat managed to get rid of the flesh sticking out of her arm and applied a pad to stop bleeding “Everything is spinning…”
“How do you feel?” Froth asks.
“I feel… funny…” She wobbly lifts an arm “It’s like my whole body is made of pudingu… And my brain too… But I don’t feel hurt anymore-desu.”
This new development makes you really uneasy. You’re absolutely clueless about how things are going to go from here.

You take a moment to thoroughly burn all the remaining flesh around the gem to a crisp, still making sure to avoid all direct contact, removing one possibility for the creature to emerge again.
Through Fangs, Candy tell you the creature is still alive and well inside the gem, but without any body to move. As you had though, this gem resembles a slime’s core as far as function goes. Except it controls flesh instead of slime…

You’re still at a loss about what to do here, though

>What do?
>>
Only post for tonight

See you tomorrow
>>
>>29964250
>Candy tell you the creature is still alive and well inside the gem
Oh thank fuck for a moment there I was afraid we had missed the chance to kill it outside its home plane.

Get tori the fuck to a town or something somebody will know what to do.
>>
>>29964250
Tori might've lost to much blood, she needs rest and food.
>>
>>29964386
Do we know where to find a town?

>>29964250
What if we take Tori and the get back the the silent cathedral, and destroy it there?
>>
>>29964250
What if we quickly rush to the other plane, destroy the gem, then come back to check on Tori? Maybe that stop any influence it might still have when it stabbed her.

What do you guys thing we should do about her bleeding arm? Are those pads enough? Should we. Cauterize with a heated piece of metal?
>>
>>29964406
What if she bleeds out to death?
>>
>>29964250
What of the giant lump of flesh it had left behind? Should we burn that too?
>>
Guys. We gotta save the birbwaifu!
>>
>>29964482
>Do we know where to find a town?
No because people were to stingy to buy a fucking map before we got here.
I am convinced the people who are against buying them have not looked at the dropbox.
>>
>>29964636
Oh jeez. If only we could return to the last plane and travel to the Silent Cathedral and seek aid.
>>
>>29964250

I'm no doctor but I think she needs to be booped.
>>
>>29964803
Please no.
>>
>>29964406
>>29964528
She clearly isn't bleeding out. The thing was wriggling into her like a parasite, she's infected somehow. She needs medical attention; stopping for rest is a sure way to let her die.
>>
>>29965783
Who said anything about stopping? She needs to rest not us. I'm certain we're strong enough to carry her. Just make sure she gets nowhere near that crystal.
>>
>>29965783
>>29965796
What if the flesh still lodged inside of her body is still active? Would feasting still be a good idea? Are you 100% certain that you do not want to go back to the previous plane to get her looked at by the gargoyles or their goddess? Do you think destroying the gem in a different plane with solve her ailment?
>>
>>29966273
I have no clue what all of these questions are based on.
>>
>>29966300
There could still be bits of foreign creature flesh still lodged / merged in her forearm, which would could be detrimental to her health. I believe moving her and the gem, or immediately destroying the gem in another plane "might" help her in some way. Hopefully.
>>
>>29966434
And who is suggesting we just sit around and let things happen?
>>
>>29966300
Not him but personaly I want it killed in another plane so we can get the soul. Kill it in its home plane and we do not get a soul.
>>
>>29966514
What kind of power would we get from that thing's soul? Also, are we sure it's even from this plane? Something like that would be rather rare and, since it was so ambitious, noticeable.
>>
>>29966533
We just fought the thing. Take a guess.

Better safe then sorry.
>>
>>29966568
Power is based on personality and taking a parasite's soul into ourself sounds like a stupid idea.
>>
>>29966582
That's just it's physical attribute. Remember our conversation with Candy explaining how these things work?
>>
>>29966582
We don't know much about it's personality. Without flesh, in its base form, it's pretty pathetic. When we try conversing with it, it'll funny as he'll to see it try to attack as a piece of rock.
>>
>>29966582
You raise a good point. we likely would not get the regen unless the regen is something it trained for years to do.
>>
>>29966790
>>29966582
We might not get regenerative powers to begin with or over (on top of our preexisting one). It's like candy said. It depends on their personality. We ate a diamond dog soul. Did that make us a natural digger? No. It gave us fire powers.

I think there's a fine line between the physical and spiritual.
>>
>>29966790
I honestly don't think that was regen. Seemed more like it was just squishing the material back together like clay.
>>
>>29966871
Fleshy clay.
>>
>>29966867
I think if she had to train for a decade to regen like that it might be called part of her personality but otherwise yeah we would not get it.

we should still kill her on another plane just to see what we do get though
>are we sure it's even from this plane
you raise a good point and it probably is not from here but it is less likely to be from the cathedral then this plane we are on now better safe then sorry.
>>
>>29966913
oops meant to quote
>>29966533
in the center there.
>>
>>29966913
>I think if she had to train for a decade to regen like that it might be called part of her personality but otherwise yeah we would not get it.
What the bloody he'll are you talking about?
I want you to ignore EVERY detail that described the creatures physical attributes. I want you to focus on what little verbsl conversation with it. THAT will tell us what powers me might gain from assimilating it's soul.

For God's sake man. There won't be any regenerative powers.
>>
>>29966913
And try to ignore the few grammatical errors please. If this thing is anything like the slimes with their cores, this "training" as you said is probably the equivalent to a foals instinctual whatever ability to walk after birth.
>>
>>29967068
>What the bloody he'll are you talking about
A far fetched what if. When you dedicate a significant amount of your life to something it becomes part of your personality. Thing is it is most likely natural. The training thing is an absurd theory and I acknowledge that.

I agree though it is very unlikely for exactly the reasons you say.

I look forward to learning what power we do get.
>>
>>29967121
>The training thing is an absurd theory and I acknowledge that.
Then why mention it?
>>
>>29967309
Because I enjoy rampant speculation. When it comes down to suggestions I will usually say stuff less out there.
>>
Aren't we having the most fun ever.
>>
>>29967397
I will admit I was having a bit of fun.

Again I don't believe in the regeneration. If what you said is true the wouldn't we have gained an additional quirk from the diamond dogs soul? What personality traits do you think would represent regeneration? What do you think about this flesh/slime pony's personality from interaction?
>>
>>29968871
Rude
>>
Gonna have to pass for tonight sorry

See you tomorrow
>>
>>29969849
O-ok.
>>
>>29969897
>>
>>29970645
>>
File: praise the sun manly.jpg (1MB, 1988x2377px) Image search: [Google]
praise the sun manly.jpg
1MB, 1988x2377px
>>29969849
>>
So the waiting continues.
>>
It's an episode day bump
>>
>>29973373
>>
Looks like you were saved from 10.
>>
You're welcome, you got saved from 10
>>
You check Tori a little more. The pad seems to be holding up rather nicely. But aside from that, there’s nothing you can say. You’re about the farthest thing from a doctor after all, since wounds and illness always were a non-problem for you.
“You should probably eat something.” You still tell Tori “You might have lost a little too much blood and need energy.”
She hasn’t really lost that much blood actually, but once again you’re not sure how much lost blood is too much since your constitution always kept these matters at bay for you and your sisters. And eating can’t really be a bad thing, right?
So you open the one of the dog ration, and after you take some distance with the big mass of flesh which is finishing to burn, Tori eats some of the tasteless mush inside. She’s still very dizzy, can only walk slowly and not fly at all, but her condition seems stable at least.

But minutes pass, and the bird pony doesn’t seem to recover. You definitely gonna have to find a doctor of some sort.
Without any map and given the circumstances, you decide to travel back to the Silent Cathedral. That would be a start in finding someone who could treat Tori.
And to get a soul out of that gem…

Froth takes the bird pony on her head to travel since she’s got trouble walking, and you make your way back to the previous plane. Keeping track of time was a little tricky, you realise, because of the still star of the Twilight Cove, and you arrive in Silent Cathedral in what seems to be the middle of the afternoon. Tori has dozed off on you sister’s head by then, and her condition stable. If anything, her sleep seems more profound than usual, and you can put her on the ground without waking her up.

And before going any further, you take out the core of the creature you defeated in the Twilight Cove, and shatter to crumbles with a swift strike of sword.
As expected, the soul appear a few minutes later.
>>
File: 099monpon.png (211KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
099monpon.png
211KB, 1200x1000px
>>29980355
>>29964386
>>29964482
>>29964523
>>29964601
You lick your lips in anticipation. Finally, it’s time for you to-
“Hum…” Candy says, suddenly coming out of Fangs’ head “Excuse me but, I think I should take this one.”
“Hey, what gives?!” You scowl “I was really excited about that one! And maybe it’ll help cure Tori too!”
“Well, that soul it’s… stronger that the average soul. If it ate those outsiders, it’s likely it dealt with their souls as well, and it may have much more experience than you in a mindscape. On the other hoof… I think I should be able to be much more active if I can absorb it.”

>What do?
>>
Once again, only update for tonight, my motivation's been lacking lately, sorry...

But I have good hope to have a real seesion tomorrow. I'd say something like a 75% chance

See you there.
>>
>>29980363
Fine. I guess.
Next time we do this, is it possible to split a soul into pieces for each of us?
>>
>>29980363
>I think I should be able to be much more active if I can absorb it.
>if
And if you can't?
>>
>>29980363
Take it, spookyhorse
>>
>>29980363
Okay. Nothing wrong with stronger allies.
>>
>>29980363
Agreed. eat the soul candy.
>>
Have a good night monster thread.
>>
File: praise the sun.png (219KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
praise the sun.png
219KB, 1280x1120px
>>
>>29980363

More active how, exactly? Would it really be better than us having whatever super awesome powers this thing had?
>>
Have a good day bump
>>
I'm not sure I should bump this from 10 but I will just this once.
>>
File: 100monpon.png (250KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
100monpon.png
250KB, 1200x1000px
>>29980404
>>29980412
>>29980563
>>29980617
>>29980758
>>29982774
“IF you can absorb it?” You give her a worried glare “Wait, you’re not sure you’re gonna make it?”
“N-nah… I mean, YES! I mean…” The ghost shakes her head meekly “I’m almost sure I can do it. I can’t lose if I make it a battle of attrition. I was just… You know, you never know what can happen right?” The ghost gives you an embarrassed shrug.

You let out a sigh. Even if you really wanted the powers the soul was gonna grant you, you guess you can let Candy have her turn.
“Alright, alright…” You nod “Just, how’s that thing gonna make you ‘more active’ exactly?”
“Well, you see, driving a soul in a self-destructing madness… ah…” The little ghost hold her cheek as she lets out a soft moan “That will give me plenty of energy even aside from the power of the soul itself. We ghosts feed off emotions, and the despair and fear in the face of death are about the most powerful thing I can hope for!”

“Gee…” Fangs raises an eyebrow “You ghosts really are into depressing things…”
“Eh…” Her contours start to wiggle in embarrassment “S-sorry… That’s just the things I like… Anyway, I should be able to exist on my own the whole day once I’m done with that soul.”

“Hum. That sounds good enough.” You nod. “Have it, little one.”
“Thanks! That’s the right decision, Faze!” Candy announces “Also, it’ll take me some time to break the will of that thing, and I won’t be able to talk or help you at all in the meantime. I should be done in a day or two.”
“Okay. Good luck Candy.”

And on that note, the ghost proceeds to pop the soul directly inside her belly, and then goes into Fangs’ head again.
You’re left alone with Tori who’s still sound asleep, near the portal.

>What do?
>>
>>29986837
Get her the fuck to help.
>>
>>29986837
What do you girls suggest?
>>
File: 101monpon.png (176KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
101monpon.png
176KB, 1200x1000px
>>29986910
>>29987604
“Alright! We need to get Tori to help!” You heroically declare, feeling the wind blowing in your hair.

“So… Where?” Froth cocks an eyebrow after a while.
“Eh…” You look away, trying to hide our lack of an idea “Wh-why don’t YOU tell me! I’ve been pretty much coming up with everything until now… Work you brain a little, girl!”
“Oh yeah?” Your sister growls “Maybe I should take charge then. It’s not like you weaklings can stop me!”
“Stop bickering, girls!” An annoyed Fangs says “We’ve got a friend suffering from eldritch contamination or whatever on our rings. We’ve got no time for squabbling around!”
The mention of Tori calms you and Froth, and you both exchange and embarrassed look as a silent apology.

“Let’s weight our options.” Fangs continues “There’s the gargoyles nearby, but they didn’t look like they had a doctor, and I’m not sure Sancta or whatever is gonna give us a miracle for free…”
Silence falls again. You really regret not buying the map of the Cove when you could…
“Hey, you know what?” Froth perks up “How about we visit the cupcakes again? Cinnanana looked like he knew a bunch of stuff. Maybe he can help!”
“Uhhmmmm…” You pout “That’s… a little far…”
“I guess so.” Froth ponders “But do you have another idea?”
“There’s always her home plane.” Fangs says “The portal is on this plane. Even if we can’t follow her there, maybe we can tell her people she’s in trouble and have them treat her. It’s that or trying to catch some outsiders and hope they know a doctor around here…”

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>29987662
Take her home. They might not know about the creature but they will know how to perform surgery on her.
>>
>>29987662
I like the idea of checking out her home plane. But uh, you know how they fly and all? I think one of us should stick their head in first. Just in case there's a....fall between the portal and the ground.
>>
>>29987722
Bye
>>
>>29987662
Head towards the cupcakes and drop by the cathedral just to be sure. Also, keep our eyes peeled for outsiders.
>>
>>29987811
>“There’s the gargoyles nearby, but they didn’t look like they had a doctor, and I’m not sure Sancta or whatever is gonna give us a miracle for free…”
You sure? I don't know if it's a good idea to owe them something when we have other options. And I have my doubts for the Cupcakes. They didn't seem like they had anything of use that isn't food related.
>>
>>29987937
>>
Have a good night
>>
>>29989829
>>
Have a joy filled bump.
>>
Time for a bump.
>>
>>29987755
>>29987774
>>29987937
“I think bringing Tori back to her home plane seems like the safest bet for her.” You declare.
“Hmm… I guess so” Froth nods to herself.
“Only… I just hope we’re hope we’re not in for a free fall just after we cross the portal.”
“There’s a simple way to know that actually.” Froth declares, and start to nuzzle your sleeping friend. Soon her eyes flutter open. She still looks rather dazed, and simply stares at the sky for a few moments.

“Hey, Tori!” Fangs ask, worry in her voice “Are you okay?”
“Ah!” Your friend comes out of her reverie “O-ohayo, minna-san…” The tengu wobbly sits up “Wha… Wh-where are we?”
“We came back to the Silent cathedral.” Fangs announces “And we’re bringing you back to the Sky Archipelago. Unfortunately we’ve got no other idea to cure you ourselves, Tori…”
“Oh…” Her ears flatten on her head “Sodesu-wa…”
“Anyway, you mentioned the plane was rather… aerial, right?” You ask “Can we still safely cross the portal?”
“Uhm… Hai, the portal is on a little island.” Tori answers “There’s enough space for you.”
“Good. Then we’re leaving at once.”

About two uneventful hours later, you arrive at the other portal. Carefully, you peek inside. You never considered yourself to have a fear of height before, but you can’t help but to feel a little dizzy at the sight in front of your eyes.
>>
File: 102monpon.png (285KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
102monpon.png
285KB, 1200x1000px
>>29993056
A small patch of tall grass lies in front of you. Very small, only a few meters as a matter of fact. And beyond that, a mind-numbing perspective. You head is in the clouds, literally, and far away lies huge floating islands, shrouded in huge puffs of cloud. They’re covered with slowly dancing shadows from the masses of land and water above, giving an unreal aura to the whole scene. Some islands look like they’re miles away, and miles below or above too. Meanwhile, other little islands drift in the sky. You can see what seems like a thousand of them when a hole in the clouds allows you to see until the non-existent horizon, to the point where they look like a bunch of little gliding specks. Or was that a tengu? It’s too far to see…

You and your sister pass the portal to the plane, the three of you shut silent by the beauty of the place, but also by the vertigo creeping its way to your minds. You think the island is barely wider than you are long head to tail…

“Somepony should notice us eventually.” Tori blankly says “There’s patrols passing around here.”
“Hum” You nod, as froth puts Tori back on the ground. “Okay. Then let’s wait.”

And wait you do. And despite the breath-taking view, you can’t help but to notice the floating island tilting ever so slightly under your weight. Somehow you feel like waiting around here is going to be a little unnerving…

“Hum… Are we sure that’s the best way to go?” Fangs eventually whispers in you and you sister’s ears, making sure Tori can’t hear.
“What’s the matter now?” Froth answers her “Weren’t you the one who suggested that in the first place, Fangs?”
“Well, yeah… But I realised, we probably can’t stay her while they treat Tori.” Fangs pouts “And… Well, I have no idea how we’re gonna meet her again after we leave…”

You feel a shiver in realisation.
Fangs is probably right. There’s a real chance you’ll never see Tori again after this.
>>
>>29993063
>What do?
>>
Ask Tori for her input. We could agree to meet back at the Silent Cathedral in, say, a few days.
>>
>>29993177
That might sound reasonable. We can meet back to the Silent Cathedral plan after she's treated.

>>29993063
Small talk with Tori? What's her plane like?
>>
>>29993063
snek snek nervously. It sure is high up here. Does this mean that falling down will drop you into Limbo?
>>
>>29993063
>nb4 some Tengu's come flirt with hydras when?
>>
>>29993063
Remove the skull from our inventory so they can actually notice us and breath fire into the air so there's something to notice from a distance.
>>
>>29993063
>>29993386
There's no need for none of that. Breathing fire will make us seem a bit too dangerous, and the skull won't prevent anyone from seeing us, Only hearing. Since there is nothing to hide behind, they should be able to see us ezpz.

No need to freak them out with the skull now.
>>
>>29993403
Are you dense. They have to look us in the eye.
>>
>>29993063
I am sure we will meet up again some day.

How good is our grip? Maybe we can climb down the island to see what is at the bottom.
>>
>>29993386
Thuis nobody is going to see us with this pain in the ass skull.
>>
>>29993403
Ever heard of a signal fire?
>>29993701
They'll
>>
>>29993706
>>29993701
They'll also be more hostile because of it.
>>
>>29993691
Dude. The skull doesn't make us invisible. Just very quiet. Remember that encounter with those three outsiders with Capital? It's like that. Maybe you're the dense one.
>>
>>29993177
>>29993201
>>29993219
>>29993386
You think about tossing the skull aside for a moment, but in just make people unable to hear you as long as your eyes haven’t met, so it shouldn’t prevent the patrol to notice you. And since Tori is there, they won’t think you’re an enemy right of the bat, will they?

Now, there’s something else you have to think of. You’ve never heard about ponies communicating between planes so it might be tricky, but perhaps it’s time to prepare an interplanar meeting with your friend.
Also, talking will help getting rid of that gloomy mood.

“Whoa…” You get closer to Tori, who perks up at your voice “It sure is high up there…” You smile tensely. “What happens if I fall from here? Do I end in limbo?”
“Hum…” She nods meekly “Same if you fly up too high actually. Or too much in any direction really.”
“Eh? That’s weird?” You smile “What about the rest of this plane? What is it like living around here?”

“Etto… We tengus grow up here before going on our way to write our own densetsu. Do you see that island?” She points one of the biggest floating rock, far away, and you think you can see a couple of pagodas sticking out of the clouds. “I was born, and grew up here. Sensei taught me everything I know here too. Including the way of the bushi.”

A smile had blossomed on her face as she talked, remembering fond memories, but now that smile becomes a wince.
“Sensei said I wasn’t ready to leave… But I flew away anyway. I hope it’ll be alright.”
“Well, if that’s any good to you.” Fangs start “I’m really glad you left so we could meet you!”
“Yeah!” Froth adds “You look really car koi to me, Tori!”

Tori chuckles, and gives the three of you a shaky nuzzle.
“Baka-Fangs, baka-Froth…” She mumbles, a smile on her face “This isn’t the time to make me blush…”
>>
File: 103monpon.png (154KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
103monpon.png
154KB, 1200x1000px
>>29993912
“We talked about it, Tori” You continue, once the hug is over “And… If that’s okay with you, we’d like to meet you again once you’re back on hooves. How about in three days, in front of the Cathedral? You’ll be healed up by then, right?”
“Hum!” She nods “Makasete! I’ll make sure to be there, one way or a-”

“Ara ara?”
You both jump at the unknown voice. It looks like another tengu sneaked close, and is currently flying a few feet away from you, over the void.
The bird mare carries a sword like Tori, but her colours are different. Her plumage is mix of white and brown. Also, just looking at her smug face makes you want to head-butt that bird already.

“Just look at who’s back!” The new bird mockingly exclaims “Isn’t that chibi Tori?”
“Uma…” Tori grumbles “I’ve got no time right now! I’ve been poisoned. I… I need help. Can you call the others? Onegai?”
But the other tengu doesn’t seem in the mood to do any helping, and her smug smile only widens at Tori’s distress.
“Ara ara… How kakko-warui of you, Tori. To think I considered you a worthy raivalu... But just two days outside, and you already have too come back, tail between legs! Ara ara ara!” Uma snickers again “Kakko-warui!”

>What do?
>>
>>29993063
No, we have to say together. No matter what

>hydra all coiled up
Adorable.
>>
>>29993921
What'd she say?
>>
>>29993912
>just make people unable to hear you as long as your eyes haven’t met
That. That still seems like a huge detriment. After all we don't know if anything on this plane has fantastic hearing maybe.
>>
>>29993921
Burn that bitch out of the sky. She clearly ain't gonna help tori.
>>
>>29993949
>>29993921
What are you talking about anon?
>>
>>29993921
Spit a fireball at Uma, she clearly has no honer for other twingus. I bet their Sensei consider her the weakest of the group.
>>
>>29993921
Hey! Can't you tell that she needs help!
>>
>>29994029
Well, if you saw, I quoted this post >>29993063, not this >>29993921 post.
>>
>>29993921
>>29993993
>>29994032
Now the worst thing to do diplomacy wise is to attack a resident of this plane.

Now what we should do is try to hail someone else. maybe wait a few more minutes.
>>
>>29994194
It would be easier if we ditched the skull. And stopped worrying about a signal fire holy shit going against that was retarded.
>>
>>29993921

Don't attack her but 'gently' remind her that there's a large and dangerous hydra next to her whose friend she's insulting.
>>
>>29994389
I'm not worried about the signal fire. I'm worried about anon's wanting to roast someone who lives on this plane. Who is probably someone's apprentice. And the master would be lest then pleased if we were to attack. You know, common sense?
>>
>>29994411
a large predator with not wings.
>>
>>29994441
I was referring to your suggestion to hail somebody else. it is a good idea but
>>29993403
seems convinced the fire will scare folk off.
>>
File: 104monpon.png (188KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
104monpon.png
188KB, 1200x1000px
>>29993976
>>29993993
>>29994032
>>29994041
>>29994411
You have no words for how angry you have right now, so spiting fire instead of bird names sounds like a good compromise.
Without any warning, you hurl a ball of fire at the disrespectful tengu. You see her eyes go wide for a second in surprise, but still she manages to swiftly fly over your attack without a scratch.

“Ara? Nanda korewa?” Uma casually unsheathe her sword, looking down on you “Did you seriously manage to find someone even ruder than you, Tori? Lame people do attract each other it seems…”
“Who’s lame you honourless tit! Get lost if you’re not here to help!” You bark at the bird, ready to unleash hell on her once more. However, you’re interrupted as Tori start pulling your ear with her claw.
“Faze-san! Yamete!” She angrily tells you.
“But why? Haven’t you heard her talking you down? And I bet she’s just sore because your sensei think she’s the weakest of all!”

“Faze-san, every time you insult my raivalu, you insult me who chose her as a worthy raivalu.” You friend whispers in your ear, cold as steel “Besides, making her eat these nasty words is my privilege. As her raivalu. I’m no good right now, but these kinds of low are part of raivaludom. I just have to endure it for now.”
Tori releases you ear, turns to face Uma, and then grovels on the dirt toward her.
“Hontoni gomennasai, Uma-san” Tori politely declares “Faze-san here was just surprised. I should have explained her things better. Now please, Uma-san, I am at your mercy, so I humbly beg you Uma-san, can you please go get help?”
>>
>>29994800
“Ara ara! This position suits you so well, Tori!” Uma sneers, a victorious smile on her face “You’re my favourite source of entertainment, that’s for sure! Please never stop failing at everything you try! Ever! ARA ARA ARA ARA!”
The laughter of this pony is really starting to get on your nerves. And if it hadn’t been for Tori, that other tengu would be a torch in the sky right now.

“Ara ara… But I guess I can’t help it.” Uma shrugs once her laughter has died out, and puts her sword back in its sheath “Letting my raivalu in such a sorry state isn’t gonna do me any good, is it? Stay here while I go get sensei, Tori. Well, not like you could go anywhere since you’re such a wreck! Ara ara ara ara!”

Uma laughs anew as she flies away, toward the big island, letting you alone with Tori. And once her raivalu is far enough, your friend collapses on her hooves. It seems like this ordeal exhausted her.
“Sensei once told me... *huff* Only tengus can understand raivaludom.” She pants “It’s kind of… a cultural thing I guess.”

>What do?
>>
>>29994800
Fucking knew it. You guys thought you could hit a tengu with a fireball.
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>29994800
Apologize to Tori and to a lesser extent Uma.
>>
>>29994825
Oh oops I did not realize there was another post to come
>>29994812
Still do
>>29994825
We promise to keep in mind how rivaldom works in future.
>>
>>29994812
>ARA ARA ARA ARA
Oh no. It's worse then the skeletons. What's with all these people and their weird laughs?
>>
>>29994847
At lest the skeleton enjoy our bad puns, as long they are bone related.
>>
>>29994905
Did you just say puns? :^)
>>
>>29994812
You have a weird culture.
>>
>>29995923
I am fine with saying that in general but the rival stuff seems particurarly important and I would rather not insult that.
Wait until we see some other strange aspect. in fact make it until we see a 3rd strange aspect otherwise she will think we are counting the rivalry.
>>
>>29994812
>what do?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12877597
>>
What an interesting culture
>>
Buh
>>
>>29994812

Clearly we have much to learn about these people and their autistic bird culture
>>
I'm gonna have to pass for tonight again. Sorry.

See you tomorrow.
>>
>>30002454
Good night
>>
>>29994825
>>29994843
>>29994847
>>29995923
“Gee, Tori” You let out a sigh “I haven’t heard such an annoying pony since I met those skeletons. And at least they had puns!”
“I know…” You friend answers “But believe it or not, punchability is a really suggoi quality for a raivalu. It gives you extra will since you really don’t want to lose against them!”
“Huh?” Froth chuckles “So you get involved with obnoxious loudmouths on purpose? Heh. You tengus have a weird culture, you know?”
“Whatever.” The bird pony rolls on her back “It’s not like we’ve met one thing that wasn’t weirder than this, desu-yo?”

“I guess so…” You give Tori an awkward smile “But still, I want to apologize about earlier. I made it more complicated for no reason. But Uma was so… you know, annoying!”
“Don’t worry, Faze-san, Daijobu” She says, patting your side “I told you, I know very well Uma’s unbearable. I just didn’t expect to meet her like that so soon, or else I’d have told you… Huh? I think they’re coming!”

Indeed, three flying ponies are coming your direction, two of them carrying a stretcher. They stop in front of you. The third one, an old tengu with a wooden sword, is giving Tori a judgemental glare.
“S-sensei…” Tori starts, sounding scared “I.. I’m hontoni gomennas-ITAI!” Your friend is interrupted by her sensei’s sword which came hitting her head with all the strength of an old displeased mentor which had his afternoon tea interrupted.

“And you deserve ninety-nine more, Tori!” The old tengu scolds her student, while she painfully rubs her head “But you’ll get them when you’re in better shape.”
The old tengu then turns to you.
“You helped her quite a lot, desu-ne? Suman…” He bows slightly “I should have been the one taking care of my baka student. You can leave it to us, now. Soleja…”
>>
File: 105monpon.png (117KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
105monpon.png
117KB, 1200x1000px
>>30003889
At the old tengu’s words, the two others put Tori on the stretcher. A little goodbye later, and they leave as quickly as they came, your friend with them.
After you see Tori wave at you one last time, you’re left alone on your tiny floating island.

>What do?
>>
>>30003899
Head back to the twilight cove. See if capitalrisk came back to the cave
>>
>>30003899
Aw, I feel bad for her. I'm gonna miss her. We should at least go back to the Silent Cathedral plane for now.
>>
>>30003899
Wave your tail good bye.

We can stick around for a bit before we have to leave. Maybe pick up a snack in the Silent Cathedral and see if animals have souls to eat.
>>
>>30003899
Are there any Tengus left in the area? If so we should ask if there's some way of keeping in contact with Tori.
>>
Bun
>>
Bum
>>
>>30003899
Is there a river we'll cross or come close to from the Sky Archipelago portal to the Twilight Cove portal? I wanna know just how aggressive these spikes can be. If they start anything we can spit fire at them.

And while we're at it, can we catch and roast something this time? I bet the sisters may had come across adventurers who cooked their food in the past.
>>
>>30003899
Skyline had a shit idea. The Twilight Cove was not an ideal place to live at all. There was the flesh slime thing (but that could have been from another plane) and the salt sucks, when it rubs against our scales.
>>
>>30007420
I am sure it's fine once you get to town.
>>
I want a a giant tentacle monster from the Twilight Cove to grab the MC's and pull them partially into the water for some 'thank you for getting rid of that pest sex.
>>
>>30003899
Eh bebe. U wan sum fok?
>>
I'm gonna miss that bird.
>>
Looks to me like pleeny is not home.
>>
>>30003899
Snek hissy sadly.
>>
>>30009985
zzzzzzzzz
>>
>>30007566
I got blue
>>
File: 106monpon.png (129KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
106monpon.png
129KB, 1200x1000px
>>30003931
>>30004280
>>30004924
>>30005514
>>30007386
>>30007420
You wave goodbye with your tail, the rest of your body wiggling inadvertently in sadness.
“Damn. I miss her already…” You hear Froth next to you.
“Then, how about we try to hail another tengu?” You say “And ask him to keep us in touch with Tori?”
“Eh… sounds a little tricky” Fangs winces “Tori basically left without permission, right? I’m afraid the best way to go is just trusting her to meet us in three days, for now… Maybe we can come back later to ask how she is, but right now it might just make things more complicated.”
“Then there’s nothing else for us to do here, right?” You sigh.

“How about we go back to the Cathedral and try to roast some meet?” You offer, after a moment of silence “I’ve been itching to try for a while. And maybe it’ll cheer us up a little.”
“Eh?” Froth cocks an eyebrow “So you wanna eat adventurer style?”
“Well… Why not? All their ideas aren’t bad…”

Your sisters eventually agree, at least because it help them thinking about something else. You’ll still need to decide where you’re going to do after that.
You wander in the forest, in the search of game. You also idly ask yourself how bad the local slimes are. The page says they hang around the river, and it’s not like they’re any threat to you.
Compared to what you’ve faced so far…

However, at some point, you notice a pegasus flying over your head, above the trees. You think it saw you, and flies away. You also reckon it was an outsider.

>What do?
>>
>>30014478
Maybe we can convince it to give us a page.
>>
>>30014478
I kind of want to follow it. If there's one adventuring, there's gonna be more.

Excerpt from the Gargoyle page:
>...While they rarely outright
attack adventurers, they are suspicious about them, as the stories of keeper being killed have reached their ears, and thus they fear for the keeper they defend....

Maybe we should investigate this in case they're up to no good. Maybe even get a few good souls while we're at it. Who's interested in possible slow roasted adventurers?

>>30014510
How?
>>
>>30014576
Talking to it?
>>
>>30014588
No duh?

>Us: "Can we have paper?"
>Outsider: "Why?"

See the issue here?
>>
>>30014598
We don't even know it'll hang around and chat with us yet. How are we supposed to negotiate if we don't break the ice first?
>>
>>30014610
That Pegasus could have been acting as a scout like Skyline. If that's the case it'll go back to it's fellows and report its findings.

>How are we supposed to negotiate if we don't break the ice first?
>"Hey how's it going? Can you give us your paper without expecting something in return from us or we'll kill you and cook your flesh?"

You mean something like this anon?
>>
>>30014478
Let continue hunting, but we should be weary about the outside though.
>>
>>30014478
What do the girls think? Follow or ignore? I'm thinking we could get some brownie points for making sure they aren't up to no good. Or should we move on?
>>
File: 107monpon.png (220KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
107monpon.png
220KB, 1200x1000px
>>30014751
>>30014656
>>30014576
>>30014510
“What do we have here…” You think out loud “I feel like we should follow that guy. He’s probably the scout of some group, and we could also get a page if we manage to break the ice.”
“Oh yeah?” Froth chuckles “So you mean to barge and just say, like ‘hi! Can you give me a page pretty please?’”
“W-well, no.” You answer, a little embarrassed “That’s for after we break the ice.”
“And you plan to get to that point how exactly?”
“Er… We’ll… improvise something!” You blurt, trying to sound confident “But we should see what they’re up to anyway. If they mean trouble for the gargoyles, well… That could mean a couple more souls for us.”
“Mmh…” Your sister ponders, a devious smile blooming on her face “When you put it that way, it sounds like an idea I can get behind…”
“Good. Then let’s try to find their trace. Keep an eye on the sky, Fangs!”
“Aye!” Your sister nods. “I’m curious about them too!”

After finding a common ground with your sisters, you attempt to find the trail of the outsiders while moving in the shadows of the trees. You see the pegasus passing over your head once more as you do, but this time he fails to notice your presence. And when he comes back, you’re comforted in the direction you must follow to find the outsiders.

A little while later, their group comes into view. There’s the pegasus, a short unicorn and one big earth pony. A cloud floats behind them, laden with crates, and the whole thing tied up with ropes they use to pull the aerial cargo around. The outsiders look tense and watch carefully around them. You’re still rather far and can’t hear what they whisper among them. There’s little chance you’ll be able to get any closer without being noticed. They’re heading in the direction of the portal to the Unearthed Woods.

>What do?
>>
>>30015050
I feel like following them, and maybe getting a bit closer. I want to know why they're heading for the Unearthed Woods. Maybe we'll overhear their conversation, maybe they'll notice us and try to flee / defend themselves.
>>
>>30015050
Say hello.
And ditch our fucking skull so we don't spook em.
>>
>>30015050
Lets follow them and try to get close enough to hear what their saying without getting spotted.
>>
>>30015050
Even if they try running away, we'll still eventually catch them, leaving us with the Unicorn and earth pony. Unless the unicorn can teleport like that last one, that leaves the earth pony.
>>
>>30015050
>>30015232
We've been over this. We're keeping the skull. It's too valuable to discard willie nillie.
>>
>>30015232
I mean come on. We're a fucking hydra. They'll get spooked regardless if we have the skull or not.
>>
>>30015306
>>30015309
I would rather they notice us as soon as possible.
>>
>>30015479
The why don't you suggest we say something to them now instead of breathing now their neck and saying "hey."

What's the point of sneaking then?
>>
>>30015531
Because as has been explained that litteraly does not work.
>>
>>30015620
Also thier is no point sneaking What makes you think I want that.
>>
>>30015653
Because everyone wants to be friends with a giant carnivorous snake creature. And it's been proven in literature that snakes are trust worthy and not liars.
>>
>>30015620
Fucking hit a rock against a tree, or toss a rock then. Use your brain.
>>
>>30015673
Well if we were going to reveal ourselves how the fuck is getting seen further away from them a bad thing.
>>
File: 108monpon.png (204KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
108monpon.png
204KB, 1200x1000px
>>30015115
>>30015232
>>30015263
>>30015289
>>30015306
“Let’s try to stalk them a little more. I wanna hear what they’re talking about.” You say and your sisters nod in response.

However, these outsiders move fast enough to prevent you from taking the stealthiest path around them, and before you can come close enough, they suddenly come to a halt, as one of them apparently noticed your presence.
The mare takes her heavy shield in hooves and steps forward while the pegasus puts the cloud away. They seems to have figured your general direction, but not your exact position, and so they wait for something to move.

Well… You’re gonna have to oblige.
You slowly come into their view. Pegasus and earth pony instantly clench hooves at their weapons, ready for you to attack. But instead, what you throw them is merely an awkward…

“H-hello!” You call toward them with a tense smile. You see Froth rolling her eyes is the corner of your vision.
At first, you see the three outsiders exchange quick puzzled glances, then the earth pony barks at you.
“What do you want, monster?”

>What do?
>>
>>30015706
Directions. How do you get to the nearest town in the twilight Cove?
>>
>>30015706
We're curious. Why is a small group of ponies traveling to the Unearthed Woods? Are they going to the Colony?

>>30015734
Are you suggesting we bluff?
>>
>>30015812
>Are you suggesting we bluff?
No. That really is what I want.
>>
>>30015812
Why would that be a bluff? We really don't know our way around that plane.
>>
>>30015734
If there were a Town in the Twilight Cove, we wouldn't be able to access it as it would most likely deep in the water. It's not a place for mouth breathers so the Outsiders probably wouldn't know.
And we don't really need to know either since, in the chance that there is an underwater settlement, we would be unable to reach it.
>>
>>30015849
And I kind of don't want to sound like an idiot
>>
>>30015902
Why the fuck do you think it would be underwater. I assume there is a settlement at the pointy end of the cove.

The place would not even have been recomended to us if that was the case.
>>
>>30015937
If you mean the underwater thing then look at what this anon said.
>>30015942
>>
>>30015942
>assume
And that's the problem. Wasn't there just two entrances from the Silent Cathedral portal? One that lead to the are where we fought the flesh creature, and the other that leads to another portal?
>>
>>30015942
I mean come on man. The plane is more then 75% water. Where else would all the other creatures be at?
>>
>>30015967
We don't know because we did not buy a map.

What I do know is we were told we could find adventure here so there has yo be an accesible settlement.
>>
>>30015967
>he says as he assumes there is no above ground setelment.
>>30015734
Seconding this.
>>
>>30015982
Wait. IN the Twilight Cove? You don't mean past the Twilight Cove portal?

And you could link me with the post?
>>
>>30015706
First wow rude I don't go around calling you puny softskins.
Second I just wanted to chat and maybe do a bit of trading.
>>
>>30015992
>The cave you’re in is also far form being the only one, and you can see many openings and coves in the stone.
>>
>>30015993
Hm it seems you are correct. Still just ask the question.
>>
>>30015706
>“What do you want, monster?”
Fuck you called us? Then fightin words.
>>
File: 109monpon.png (177KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
109monpon.png
177KB, 1200x1000px
>>30015734
>>30015812
“I just want directions!” You truthfully answer. But the outsiders do not seem to ease up in the slightest. “How do you get to the nearest town from the Twilight Cove?”

For an instant, the mare only stares at you, looking like she’s trying to figure out if this might be a trickery of some sort. But then she speaks up.
“Twilight Cove you say?” The mare answers, still glaring at you “It’s as simple it gets. When you enter the plane, you can go left and you’ll find the portal to the Wild Steppes, and a little further there’s the one to the Damned Village. Or you can go right and eventually you’ll arrive at the portal to the Winter Calm plane. I don’t know what you’re after, but Winter Calm is a haven, and they’ll even allow creatures like you. As long as you behave.”

“Thanks. That’ll help us a lot.” You say. For a moment, you thought that Star Hanger had told you about a settlement in the Cove, but really he just said the cave could be a decent yet lonely home for you, as the food and hiding places are plentiful on that plane. He also said that outsiders often met up here since it was mostly safe.

“Also, I’m a little curious actually.” Froth speaks up “Why is such a small group traveling around here? Are you going to the Colony?”
The earth mare exchanges a quick glance with the pegasus again, which shakes his head.
“That’s none of your business, snakes…” The mare growls.

>What do?
>>
>>30016053
Lets just drop it. Thank them for their help and head to the winter calm
>>
>>30016053
>snakes
OH! NIGGA! This bitch wants to start a fight with us!
Is that what I'm hearing?
>>
>>30016053
Is Froth ok with us being called a snake/ What about Fangs?
>>
>>30016053
Rude! We're only having to go through all the trouble of searching for a new home because you outsiders destroyed our plane.
>>
>>30016107
I am ok with a negative reaction but can we please stop acting like outsiders in general are to blame for our plane.
>>
>>30016116
Can we stop acting like a pussy?
>>
>>30016119
We killed potentioly innocent ponies at the start of this journy over that.
>>
>>30016073
This but also tell them you do not apreciate the insults.
>>
>>30016152
When?
>>
>>30016152
We don't have to kill them. We just need to kick their asses for being rude.
>>
>>30016161
Not this. Like holy shit what are you? Some Faggot? Tell them we appreciate them insulting us?
>>
>>30016183
Those slavers. We did not know they were slavers. We just attacked them because we jumped to a conclusion that they were part of the group that destroyed our plane.
>>
>>30016219
Are we supposed to greeving or feel bad about attacking and killing one of them?
>>
>>30016219
You're forgetting that our literal world had just been destroyed. If we had any friends, their either dead or gone. If we had any family, their either dead or gone. The very fact that we're willing to even talk to an outsider and not just kill all of them on sight is one hell of an accomplishment. There's also the fact that we let one of them escape and were willing to allow the other to leave freely after escorting us to the dogs behind our pain. Hell, we even gave him one of the healing potions to make sure he survived. Get off your fucking high horse and realize that we have every right to be angry and are choosing to be civilized more often than not.
>>
>>30016053
You best watch who you're calling a snake before I eat your soul.
>>
>>30016266
Get hostile? Yes. Let them know we've eatened souls? No. I don't want to show them our cards. Why not,
>"I'll eat your hearts if he keep talking to us like that, whorse."
>>
File: 110monpon.png (98KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
110monpon.png
98KB, 1200x1000px
>>30016266
>>30016073
>>30016083
>>30016093
>>30016107
“Snakes?” You growl, and begin to slowly close in menacingly “How can you outsiders ALWAYS manage to be so rude!?”
“Yeah!” Froth adds “And it’s because of you our plane has been destroyed! Faze, Fangs, I’m just fed up with NOT smashing outsiders to a pulp when we meet them! Don’t you feel the same?”
Even though Fangs seems reluctant at your sister’s words, the three outsiders brace themselves for an imminent conflict. The pegasus flies up in the air while the earth mare quickly chugs a vial of shining blue liquid.
However…

“Hold on!” The small unicorn steps forth, and you’re not the only ones surprised if you judge by the shocked face of the two other outsiders.
“Does any of us here really want to fight?” He starts, hoof on his heart and his voice filled with hope “I believe not. I believe none of us here wishes for nothing more than a full belly…” The mare winces at that words, more aware than her companion about what a full belly might mean for them when talking about your belly “… and a comfortable and safe place to sleep.”

“So please, if the name snake offended you…” He continues nonetheless, under the dumbstruck glares of his companions “…allow me to apologize in the name my friends. They did not know better, so let’s not let the ignorance we have of each other turn in a blind and barren strife. We all carry our own burdens of suffering, but I do believe all of us here are better than this. Better than letting rage dominate us in the name of petty interests or bitter memories. Don’t you agree, mighty dweller?” The unicorn concludes, smiling and extending a friendly hoof in your direction.

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30016441
Shake his hoof. Thank for for your help sir and good luck on your journy.
>>
>>30016441
The earth mare that insulted us has to say that she is sorry for what she said.
>>30016452
Then this if she does it.
>>
>>30016441
I do agree.

Thank the trap and be on our way.
>>
>>30016499
I dunno. I think we should take the out.
>>
>>30016441
Hmmm. Fine, but your friends better be careful of what they says.
>>
>>30016592
That said
>>30016602
say this. It gets across a similar attitude without being as directly confrontational.
>>
>>30016441
I take a little pleasure on the earth pony wasting that blue potion now.
>>
>>30016441
Fine, but we're still giving the rude pony a boop as punishment.
>>
>>30016702
Rude ponies don't deserve our boops
>>
>>30016702
Agreed
>>30016710
boops are not a good thing to receive.
>>
>>30016792
But we've booped plenty of people. Even Tori and Capitalism.
>>
>>30016871
Those were friendly boops, they're completely different.
>>
>>30016956
This. I may be a little biased because I am against the idea of friendly boops in general but if there is a time for a punishment boop this is it.
>>
>>30016441
Tail shame the earth pony.
>Darn you Mr.Unicorn. Why must you be so gosh darn logical and the more smarter one of your group of three?

Saying this to indirectly insult the pegasus and earth pony.ind of insulting the
>>
>>30017038
No insults
>>
Have a good night little monsters.
>>
>>30016441
Fighting won't solve anything for either party. I think we should stand down. Thanks, Mr. Rational Unicorn.
>>
>>30019604
>>
>>30016441
>>30018544
I thought you didn't want to indirectly insult the other two ponies?

So what are they doing anyways?
>>
>>30020579
Not him and I do but saying mr rational unicorn is not insulting the others it is just literal childishness .
However what we definitely should not do is keep asking what they are Doing. They clearly do not want to talk about it so drop it.

Appologies if this post was hard to read, this iPad shit is terrible to use.
>>
File: 1362047.png (185KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
1362047.png
185KB, 711x711px
>>30020579
>>30020891
How the fuck did either of you see an insult or childishness in my post? I'm literally just saying "thanks for keeping a cool head" to the unicorn because both us and his companions were ready to fight until he defused the situation.
>>
>>30022131
Oh I don't have a problem with saying thanks rational unicorn it just ammused me because it is how a child might phrase it. I should have been clearer sorry.
>>
>>30023558
>>
>>30016441

I like his curls.
>>
Bun
>>
Cute little monster ponies should be hugged.
>>
wew
>>
>>30016452
>>30016499
>>30016544
>>30016602
>>30016633
>>30017038
>>30018544
Even if his words may have been a little naïve, you’ve got to admit this little guy did manage to convince you.
“Such a well-mannered pony!” You coo, as you come closer to the little unicorn to shake his hoof with your tail. “Why must you be so gosh darn logical and the smarter one of your group of three?” You glare at the earth pony for a second, and feel especially smug she wasted a potion for nothing.

“I’m glad we could come to an understanding!” The unicorn nods “And surely you’re glad too, aren’t you Big Plow?”
“Uhm… Y-yeah.” The earth pony stammers with a tense smile “And I’m sorry for calling you snake. For real!”
“That’s very good to hear. And thank you again for the information!” You say, as you begin to slither away “We wish you luck on your journey.”
“Same to you, Mighty dweller!” The unicorn calls as a goodbye.

And thus, you’re back at trying to find yourself a meal. However, you’re quick to notice Froth looks restless, and wears an annoyed frown since you left the outsiders a few minutes ago.

“Is something wrong, Froth?” You inquire.
“Tch!” Your sister growls “I should have bit that little runt’s head off when I had the occasion!”
“Huh?” Fangs scowl at her, and you stop in your tracks “What the hell, Froth? They ended up being nice! Are you kidding or something?”
“No, I’m serious!” You sister exclaims “Why didn’t we just wreck these three? They looked weak as baby birds! We could have gotten their souls and their stuff! I’m getting tired of this!”

It looks like your sister has a lot on her mind. That’s the kind of issue you should discuss as soon as you can, unless you want it to pop up in a critical situation.
“Go on, Froth…” You invite your sister to empty her bag, and she readily oblige.
>>
>>30030699
“What I’m saying Faze, is that since we left our plane, we haven’t come any closer to getting back at the dogs, or even finding a new home!” She states angrily “The way I see it, we’re going nowhere right now, and that’s starting to really get on my nerves!”

“We’ve been trying Froth.” You explain, keeping your calm “We didn’t have that much luck, but it was to be expected we wouldn’t be able to find a perfect home and enough strength to siege to Colony in only a few days. We never travelled before after all. But you sound like you have a better idea, right?”
“Heck yeah I do!” You sister roars “Let me tell you Faze, I think we’ve been needlessly nice and considerate with outsiders. These guys don’t hold back if they have to get into slaving or killing or whatever shady business, as long as they can gain from it. And if you ask me, the only reason they try to be polite and reason with us is because they know we’d crush them in a fight! Which we do when we actually fight them! And that’s how it should ALWAYS be! We have the power, and they have nice stuff, pages and souls for us!”

“But they’ll start hunting us!” Fangs protests “If there’s outsiders who aren’t afraid to fight these mind flayers things, they’ll come for us too if we go on a rampage! And a lot more prepared than the mooks we’ve seen so far…”
>>
File: 111monpon.png (172KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
111monpon.png
172KB, 1200x1000px
>>30030707
“Like it matters!” Froth rolls her eyes “Fighting them, we’ll get to that point eventually if we want to get revenge on the dogs. Do you seriously think the rest of the Colony will be, like…” Your sisters takes a mock aloof tone “Oh! I’ve heard of this monster! They were nice most of the time with outsiders. Except for the few they killed. Let’s allow them a fair fight with our fellow dog outsiders!” Then you sisters speak, or, barks normally again, rage in her eyes “Of course that’s not gonna happen, Fangs! They’ll fight us! Just like we should have done when they invaded our home plane…”

“You just said it Froth!” Fangs retorts “They’re just like us! That little pony said it well, everyone just wants to be at peace. And that’ll never happen if we tread our way in the blood of others! More would come after us eventually. I’m sure there’s another way we could end all the gloomy business at the Colony!”
“I doubt so.” Froth shakes her head “If they’re like us, then they’re predators. It is competition there is between us and them. Not companionship. And even with their sweet words, I bet my fangs those guys from earlier would have skinned Tori alive if they found her in her weakened state.”

“Tch!” Fangs hisses toward Froth “You’re just rambling because you want to maul outsiders like a bear instead of searching an actual solution like a person. You don’t even have a plan”
“You don’t get it, Fangs. Killing them IS the plan.” Froth chuckles, a smug half-smile on her face “Killing them will make us more powerful. And the more power we have, the broader our possibilities! So let’s start with hunting down the outsiders form earlier!” Your sister turns to you “Right Faze?”
>>
>>30030716
“We’re not enough for this.” Fangs shakes her head “We need more leverage that’s true, but it has to be allies! If we can somewhat get a feel on the outsider community, maybe we’ll find something better to do!”

“Geez, when did you become such a wimp, Fangs?” Froth snickers “We’ve always made it on our own, with our own strength! Why do you think we’ve got to become some sweet little grass-snakes all of a sudden?”
“Froth” You sister answer, conviction in her voice “You don’t understand. This isn’t just a little tiff in our jungle, but something way bigger than us! We won’t go far is we start antagonizing everyone. Let me tell you, both the souls you two ate are nice and all, but I think Tori and Candy have been far greater boons for us! And much nicer to hang out with… And also, I have an actual plan about what we should do!” she continues “Let’s go to the Winter Calm and see if we can learn more about the Colony. There’s both outsiders and natives here, right? Then they’ll probably talk! I want to know how the outsiders actually feel about what they’re doing! I think you’ll have a big surprise, Froth!” Fangs turns to you “Don’t you agree, Faze?”

>What do?
>>
/wall of text

Only wall of text for tonight

See you tomorrow
>>
>>30030725
If you want to kill a bunch of stuff we could go to [warzone plane I forget the name of] we could also earn allies that way as for a place to live I kind of like the idea of leaving the shattered planes entirely and going to the prime material.
>>
>>30030842
I think I forgot a full stop in there somewhere.
>>
>>30030725
I say they're both partially right. From what we learned from the cupcakes, they are not a single united group and they don't all share the same priorities or perspectives. Also, antagonizing them would only make us more noticeable and convince them to put more effort into preventing our progress. At the same time, we need to become stronger so we can face the ultimate battle. Acting to hastily would only make things harder in the long run and has a greater risk of ending up as a one way trip. Biding our time, on the other hand, allows us to progress slower while not giving them a reason to raise their defenses and will allow for a much more one-sided battle at the end. I say that we shouldn't initiate conflicts with the outsiders, but that we also should take advantage of their own stupidity and greed. I'm certain that there are plenty of outsiders like those dogs or slavers that'll make for good hunting.
>>
>>30030909
>they are not a single united group and they don't all share the same priorities or perspectives
Fucking this.
A bunch of you people seem to think the entire colony is the group that destroyed our home.

Oh shit we should have asked the outsiders if they had seen a treasure golem around
>>
>>30030725
First off: Since when have you two switched sides?
Now Froth, I get what you're planning and trust me if all we had to do was to fight some injured dogs I would be all for it. However your plan is to take on an entire plane on our own.
What I've noticed is what little power we gained so far has all been thanks to Candy. Without her help we still wouldn't even know about souls.
Also all of our enemys we've beaten so far had one thing in common, they where fighting alone. Even the outsiders we attacked betrayed each other the moment they had a chance to do so.
That creature that shifted shapes would have gotten away without the help of Tori and Candy and we're talking about a naive warrior apprentice and a ghost without a body here.
What I'm getting at is that we only won our fights because we had help. Lots of it. And other creatures won't give us this help if we start to kill weaker things.
We would only turn into the same creature we just killed moments ago, a creature that hurt one of our friends.
>>
>>30030725

Fangs is right, making allies and gathering information is the smartest way to go about this. Not only is it probably more beneficial than mindless killing, but it doesn't raise the concerns of the dogs, and they won't know we're coming for them until it's too late. There will be a time for killing, but it has to be the right people for the right reasons, and when we're strong enough to see it all the way through.
>>
>>30030842
I agree we should go check out the warzone. Which plane was it?
>>
>>30032838
I should clarify I do not want to go there right now but put it on the agenda.
>>
Where'd this bloodlust come from? Is the soul she ate affecting Froth or something?
>>
>>30032049
>>
>>30030725
Dammit girls stop fighting. We're already trying to wage a war against the outsiders who destroyed our plane. I wont stand (s-shut up. Yes I know we don't have legs) for us to fight amongst ourselves. Please. I love the both of you but these fights are always tiring and annoying. Listen. You're both right in different regards.

Froth. I admit you make a fair point. Killing outsider will net us some souls, and so long as there are no observers and survivors, we won't gain any infamy.

However, Fangs is right. Gathering allies and information on the colony would be very useful. No doubt the damnedable unicorn might of tipped off someone, or maybe not depending on how a hydra compares to any other creature that might be a bigger threat than us. But that still leaves the "defenses" or whatever at the portal entrance on their side. Or, maybe that unicorn could have been lying. Maybe we should go back and ask those outsiders or head to Winter Calm. Oh yes and information! Information is just as useful as some extra powers.

But we'll always eat the souls of defeated creatures our bad outsiders when the opportunity arises.

I'm with Fangs with traveling to the Winter Calm. As a neutral grounds for everyone, we can gather information safely. Maybe even find other creatures who lost their planes or sympathizes with us.

>>30030842
>>30032838
Do you even know how to get to the war plane? There are no routes to there on the Twilight Cove fyi. We're going to the Winter Calm.

>>30031009
What do you mean they've switched sides?

>>30033324
I'm pretty sure she's always been like this. Good old loveable sister Froth. Always pushing ever onward (us into traps), always ready to fight (larger predators).
>>
>>30030725
You anons. Are stupid. As fuck.

The only other portals available in the Twilight Cove is the Damned Village (fuck that), Wild Stepps (we should see if we can get some booze), and the Winter clam. Where in there do you see the plane with the ongoing war?
>>
Rawr, I'm a monster pony. Look out.
>>
>>30030716
You two. Stop it. We can't find a way to murder the miss if we fight with ourselves. I think a nice roasted boar will calm us.
>>
We'd look so cool wearing sunglasses.
>>
>>30035317

Who are you replying to?
>>
>>30038169
The ones that one to travel to the Legendary Tundra. The plane plagued with war and strife (warhammer 40k when?)
>>
>>30035317
Nobody wants us to go there right now. It is a plan for the future.
>>
>>30038197
No one said that they wanted to go now or the future either.
>>
>>30038482
True. only suggestions that we suggest the possibility to our sisters.
>>
There's some gook voodoo shit going on with my posts. I'll try again tomorrow.
>>
Good night and sleep tight.
>>
We're the cutest.
>>
“First, stop bickering you two! Regardless of what we do, we won’t go anywhere if we fight among ourselves!” You growl in annoyance “And then, Fangs sounds way more reasonable that you, Froth. Tori and Candy have proven to be way more valuable than any soul of loot we found. Heck, it’s even thanks to Candy I could deal with the first soul!”
“Great, so we’re gonna keep just traveling around and say hi to the outsiders we meet.” You sister cringes “Way to go, girls!”

“Now don’t get me wrong. We’ll get all the souls and stuff we can take.” You continue, as you need to make sure Froth won’t go wild on her own accord “Just like we did for that flesh creature. And then again, we would probably have been in trouble if it wasn’t for Candy. Heck, we would never have caught its soul f it wasn’t for Candy or Tori! You realise that Froth, right?”
“Mmmh… Yeah.” Your sister grumbles in response.

“Anyway, what we need right now is more information. In the end, we know next to nothing about the Colony and the outsides. We’ve only talked with small groups, so I wager there’s more than one block of people who all feel the same about everything in the Colony, even if they may have some common ground. And I doubt they’ll just fight alone, unlike all the enemies we’ve faced so far. So spending some time in a neutral ground sounds like a good place to start. Hence, our next step will be the Winter Calm.”
“Hum!” Fangs nods excitedly “Exactly, that’s the logical thing to do!”
>>
File: 112monpon.png (335KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
112monpon.png
335KB, 1200x1000px
In contrast with the satisfied head to your right, your other sister looks away and lets out a frustrated huff.
“Don’t be like that, Froth…” You try to comfort her “I understand how the last days could have been frustrating, but I wasn’t all that bad until now! We met Tori and we tasted some prime cow meat… Hey, how about we get back on finding a boar to roast! That’ll cheer us up, right?”
And while she doesn’t utter a word, Froth does give you a half-felt smile. That’s a start, you giess.

And while the sun was starting to disappear behind the trees, you managed to find yourself a sizeable piece of game. Then, you collected a bunch of dry wood lying on the ground, and cut a sizeable branch for an oak tree to use as a spit. And after some slightly amateur preparation, you light up the bundle of wood to start heating your meal.

However, your cooking experiments are soon interrupted, as menacing earthy creaking start to be heard all around you, gradually getting louder and louder. The ground beneath you also thrums in unison with these weird sounds.
It’s like something really big is waking up nearby...

What do?
>>
For some reason I can't seem to be able to quote. See you later.
>>
>>30042039
> While neither of these are aggressive, they with behave violently if they feel threatened. Make sure not to cut down large trees or light up a fire in the forest, as that would make ents angry.
Fuck. Put out that fire quick!
>>
>>30042039
Fffffff. Dang it! We were just having a moment too! It must be those damn ents the Silent Cathedral pages were talking about. Bunch of hippies.

I wonder if these ents will give us a warning, forcefully try to equect us from the forest, or try to kill us. Fuck them if it's the latter, and if it is them I'm gonna burn down this whole forest.
>>
>>30042039
Hmm. The rocks and the trees seem to be reacting. Let's put out the fire and move the food out to the plain.
>>
>>30042039
Grab the meat, extinguish the fire and run like hell. Don't stop until you reach the twilight cove.
>>
>>30042039
>>30042404
Bitch. We are not leaving this plain just because there's some hippies. Just move to some area that's not the forest.
>>
File: 113monpon.png (131KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
113monpon.png
131KB, 1200x1000px
>>30042090
>>30042191
>>30042196
>>30042404
>>30043171
You mind clicks.
“Dang it!” You exclaim “Quick, put out the fire!”
“Wh-what’s the problem!” Fangs exclaims.
“I just remembered!” You proceed to smother the fire under your rings “It was stated on the page there is ents who could get violent if you lit up a fire in the forest on this plane.”

You manage to put out the fire rather efficiently, and once you’re in complete darkness, the thrumming eventually disappears, the forest returning to its usual calm.
“Grrr…” Froth growls “We can’t even have a little harmless fun around here? What a bunch of hippies spoilsports these ents!”
“Come on, it’s not so bad.” You attempt a smile “We just have to move it to the plain…”

You make you way to the open portion of the plane, and there you start again where you left off with cooking that boar. You notice one of your impatient sister took away one of his ears to chew on.
And after what seems to be hours, you think you’ve managed to achieve a somewhat good grilling, that’s what the mouth-watering smell is telling you at least. A filling meal later, you’re left in the dark of the night. It’s around this hour you usually go to sleep.

>What do?
>>
>>30043898
>Bites meat sensually
W-wow plenny. Thanks.

>The grasslands of the Silent Cathedral are about one of the most secure place once can imagine, as most monsters prefer the shadow of the trees. It is without a doubt the best place to stop and bivouac.

I'm not too worried about adventurers finding us. It'll be dark and ponies don't have natural night vision (unless you count bat ponies. if they're canon.) If there's a field of grass tall enough for us to hide in at night then that might be an idea place to sleep. Then again, we can sleep just about anywhere. No one wants to kick a beehive, let alone a hdyra.
>>
>>30043898
We should probably just get some rest.
>>
>>30043898
C U T E

sleeptime
>>
>Woe is the sexually repressed hydra. There be naught a mate worthy enough for someone's such as them.
>How their loins ache for the touch of another.
>>
File: 114monpon.png (133KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
114monpon.png
133KB, 1200x1000px
>>30043978
>>30044010
>>30044205
“Well…” You stretch “It’s probably time to go to bed. The page also said these grasslands were safe. And the grass is tall enough for ponies not to see us from far away.”
“Yeah, I like that idea right now” Froth agrees, before letting out a drawn-out yawn
“Hum. Good night girls.” Fangs says, and soon after the three of you fall into a blissful slumber.

For once, no weird dream or early visitor comes to disrupt your night, and you open your eyes again as the sun already climbed up the horizon completely. Your sisters wake up roughly at the same time, like always, since you share the same metabolism for the most part.

“Wait, what’s that over there?” Fangs suddenly says.
You look in the same direction her, and you see something, or someone flying in over the forest.

>What do?
>>
>>30044437
Lets get closer to get a better look.
>>
>>30044437
Is that a Tengu?
>>
>>30044437
It looks like a pair of Tengu's. Or a Tengu hold a pegasus, or vice versa. It's hard to tell, but there are definitely two people up there doing something.

Girls? You two interested?
>>
>>30044437
Might be Tori and her rival, or her and her master. or her rival and senpai.

or it could be a pair of entirely different Tengus to begin with.
>>
>>30044437
Holy shit its an alicorn spirit. Go say hello.
>>
>>30044640
What-no it's not anon. There are two distinct circle with features leading me to believe those are heads of tengus.
>>
>>30044703
Oh you may be right. I still think I see a horn though so an alicorn with an oversized behind is a possibility.
>>
>>30044732
>>
>>30044732
Where do you see the horn in that image? Can you circle it?
>>
>>30044809
>>30044819
Oh nevermind I thought the ear was a horn.
Either two tengus or some other two flying creatures yeah.
>>
File: 115monpon.png (148KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
115monpon.png
148KB, 1200x1000px
>>30044457
>>30044475
>>30044488
>>30044497
“Wait, aren’t these Tengus?” You squint, but these two… you think there’s two of them, or is it one pony with a really big butt…? “We’re too far, let’s get closer!”

Your sisters agree, and you try to chase after the unidentified flying equine. However, the thing zooms through the sky faster than you move. And once you’re at the limit of the forest, you can’t see any clearer what is this about, and the cover of trees threaten to make you lose your target.
You think it’s flying roughly over where the cathedral is, though.

>What do?
>>
>>30044919
Fuck it. All tengu look alike. You girls want to stick around to head to Winter Calm now?
>>
>>30044919
Are they fighting? You girls want to wait for one of them to die?
>>
>>30045009
Unless that tengu is Tori then shit that would suck.
>>
>>30044919
To the cathedral! If our sisters have no problem with that.
>>
>>30044919
Stupid anime tengus and their unreasonable fast speed. Can't even keep up with them.

Hey. Do you girls remember anything about our parents?
>>
>>30044919
Where's Fangs neck armor?
>>
>>30044919
I am guessing they could not find a way to fix tori so they took her to the cathedral. Lets just leave them for now.
>>
File: 116monpon.png (196KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
116monpon.png
196KB, 1200x1000px
>>30044940
>>30045009
>>30045019
>>30045042
“Let’s get to the cathedral!” You say “I wanna see what this is about. Quick!”
Your sister seems curious enough to abide. You make you way to the woods in record time, and once in the clearing where the huge stone building stands, you’re able to finally identify the two fliers as Tori and Uma. The latter is quick to notice you too.

“Ah, there is there rude hydra!” Uma shows a content smile as she spots you, and starts to glide down in your direction.
“Hontoni!” You hear Tori, who’s being carried under the arm of her raivalu “I was sure we’d find them!”
“Tori!” You call “Is that you? What happened?”
“Ara ara? Could it be you missed her?” Uma snickers “How about a reunion then? Catch!”
Without any warning, the tengu tosses you your friend. You gasp in surprise, but manage to have her land harmlessly on the top of your head.

“Hey, that was dangerous!” Fangs barks at Tori’s rival.
“Ara? Is that how you treat the one who helped your friend?” Uma disdainfully comments, as she throw Tori’s sword and a bag in front of you “No wonder Tori feels good hanging out with such rude creatures. Anyway, I’ve got to go. There’s bigger things than you awaiting me out there!”
And without wasting another second, the tengu flies off, leaving you alone with Tori. From how she sloppily moves atop you, you don’t think she’s been healed, but she does look rather excited though.

“Tori! What happened?” You ask your friend “Are you alright? What about… your… condition?”
“Hum! I’m good!” She nods “I mean, aside from my body…Etto… About that, I’ve got some good news and bad news.”
>>
>>30045775
“Er… Start with the good news, please” Forth invites her.
“Alright! The good news is that the fight we had against that monster turned out to be super kakkoi!” You friend squeals with stars in her eyes “Tentacle monsters are suggoku dangerous actually, and even sensei was super impressed when he heard my story! And with the disease, he knew I couldn’t be lying. Everyone was so impressed, even Uma! It was the greatest day of my life I thing!”

“Alright, and... The bad news isn’t too bad, right?” Fangs asks.
“Sono…” The tengu’s enthusiasm is toned down, but she doesn’t sound that worried either “Sensei explained to me, tentacle monsters give you a disease that makes you all weak and numb so they can eat you more easily. It won’t get worse, but without cure it’ll last forever... And a cure, sensei didn’t have one. But some outsiders know how to do make one he said. So I’ve got to find one!”

“So your sensei want you to go with us?” You cock a suspicious eyebrow. You think it’s probably more complicated. And Tori’s next words prove you right.
“Jitsuwa… Not really…” The tengu gives you a slow shrug “Sensei wanted to ask someone else to go look for a cure for me, and that would have taken forever… But then Uma, who was so jealous of how kakkoi my expedition ended up being, she decided to leave home too! And in the name of our rivaludom, she accepted to bring me with her for a while. At least until she found somewhere to let me on my own. Luckily we found you… Ah…”

Tori goes limp for a second. It seems even her little burst of enthusiasm is making her tired.

>What do?
>>
File: tengu1.png (206KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tengu1.png
206KB, 1200x1000px
See you tomorrow. Bonus pic I shrank.earlier

>>30045119 Somewhaere in the the vast expense of my drawing laziness, next to your bags

>>30045110 Parents question will be adressed next post.I'll quote you again
>>
>>30045784
There's supposedly a neutral village of some kind in Winter's calm. Might be a cure there.
>>
>>30045784
Maybe Candy can do something when she's done with the soul she ate. Maybe she could use the soul for some good body ability? Dunno.

We'll go to Winter Calm and figure out something from there.
>>
>>30045784
She is a very good rival.
welp lets go, maybe we will find help in the winter calm.
>>
>Uma is secretly a tsundere and only became Tori's rivalru because she mad crushes on her lovu.
>>
>>30045932
I don't think you understand how rivaldom works.
>>
>>30045784
Don't worry Tori, we'll take care of you until you get better. But you gotta promise to be our yojimbo and become a skilled warrior. Deal?
>>
>>30045784
Dude your rival is weird.
>>
>>30046025
No don't say this. We should have the utmost respect for rivaldom.
>>
Tori is a cute.
>>
>>30047311
yes
>>
>>30049539
>>
Buh
>>
>>30045813
>>30045824
>>30045913
>>30046009
>>30046025
“That’s a weird rival you have here, Tori…” You can’t help but to comment.
“Eh… Sonna, that’s rather standard raivalu behaviour!” Tori answers “If your riavalu can’t give its best, then your raivaludom becomes cheap and meaningless.”

“Ah… When you put it like that there’s some sense to it. Just a little…” You smirk, and the tengu on your head playfully pouts in response.
“Anyway, we better go.” You announce “You’re in luck. We were just going for the Winter Calm, a plane where natives and outsiders cohabit, I heard. That’s probably a good start to find a cure for you. That, or maybe Candy will be able to do something for you.”
“But you gotta promise to be our yojimbo and become a skilled warrior!” Fangs adds “Deal?”
“Makasete! I wasn’t the best against that tentacle monster, but I’ll make sure to show so big-fight Tori once I’m healed!” The tengu cheerfully answers, before taking a more comfortable position on your hair. “But for now, is it alright if I ride you, Faze-san?”
You’ve got no objection to that.

So after collective your friend’s stuff, you make your way to the Twilight Cove once again. You tread the same way you did yesterday, the plane still being unbearably calm and silent apart from the sound of water.
And even though you remain watchful, it gives you time to think…

“Say, girls, there’s been something on my mind lately…” You start, unsure about how to bring it up.
“Is there a problem, Faze?” Fangs quizzically answers.
“Hum… Do you remember anything about our parents?”
An awkward silence follows you question, and for a moment you only hear the water lapping on the rocks.

“Uh… I don’t remember them.” Forth blankly states after a while “In fact, we were always the only hydra of the jungle as far as I can remember.”
>>
File: 117monpon.png (91KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
117monpon.png
91KB, 1200x1000px
>>30051221
“Don’t worry about that, Faze-san” Tori pats your head “I don’t remember when I was young either. And it’s sensei who basically raised us all. Some older tengus came back from time to time, telling us their stories, but they never were anypony’s parent.”

Despite the tengu’s comforting words, this just makes you more uneasy. It does sounds like she doesn’t know a thing about her parents either. And yet tengus or hydra don’t pop into existence, do they? They’ve got to have parents! That’s how biology works! You know that, because… somepony must have told you so at some point. But you don’t even have a sensei…
“Huh…” Fangs lets out a saddened sigh “Now that I’m thinking at it too, it makes me fzzzl wrrrrdddd.”
“What did say?” You turn your head to your sister. “F-FANGS???”

>What do?
>>
>>30051234
>What did say
Is that us starting to fuck up our speech or did you just forget a word.
Run like hell to the winter calm.
>>
>>30051234
We've stumbled across some kind of taboo. Shelve this until we have another chance to talk to a keeper.
>>
>>30051234
Jesus fucking christ Fangs. What the fuck is up with your face?
>>
>>30051266
>Run
We don't run stupid. He make haste.
Run or not she's still attached to our body. We need to get to the bottom of this.
>>
>>30051234
Freak the fuck out.
>>
File: 118monpon.png (481KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
118monpon.png
481KB, 1200x1000px
>>30051266
>>30051268
>>30051283
>>30051292
>>30051373
“AAAAAAAAAAAH!” You scream externally, and soon joined by Froth and Tori.
What’s happening? Is the forbidden knowledge of your origins breaking your very existence? Does that tongue slip from earlier means the same thing is happening to you right now? Oh god you need an adult. But you’re an adult! You need a KEEPER right now!

The darkness keeps pouring out of Fangs’ face, seemingly endlessly, and it now start to ball up in the air, until…

“Ah! Feels good being in one piece again! And I’m glad I’m not too rusted at this…” Candlestick says before stifling a giggle.

>What do?
>>
>>30051426
Oh you cheeky little fuck. If you weren't already dead I'd kill you right now.
>>
>>30051426
That was mean! How are you feeling?
>>
>>30051426
Not cool dude. Not cool.
>>
>>30051426
I take it you successfully defeated the flesh blob's soul? Did you get any powers from it? Maybe some way to heal Tori?
>>
>>30051426
Fangs?! Are you okay?!

Candlestick has evolved!
>>
>>30051426
Congratulate her on a successful scare. perfect timing to.
>>
File: piq_328452_400x400.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
piq_328452_400x400.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>30051426
Oh she dun fucked up now. Deploying puns:

Gosh Candy. You sure gave us a fright spook.

Enough with the spooktacles Candy.

You should get a life Candy. (Get it? Because she's dead.)

You need a little more spirit if you want to really scare someone. You know. Get the right amount of exorcise.
>>
File: 119monpon.png (211KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
119monpon.png
211KB, 1200x1000px
>>30051528
>>30051517
>>30051488
>>30051476
>>30051473
>>30051459
>>30051441
“Hey! Not cool!” You frown “Are you okay, Fangs?”
“Well, yeah?” Your sister “My tongue slipped, what’s the big deal?” She turn her head “Oh! Hi Candy! Did you get a haircut?”
“Didn’t you say it was that kind of humour you didn’t like about other ghosts?” Froth asks Candlestick.
“Eh…” She shrugs, a cheeky smile still on her face “Sounds more to me you’re a little mad you got spooked!”

Oh? She wants to play who’s the dumbest with you? The poor lost soul…

“Alright, alright, you won. You sure gave us a…” You grin and wink “… fright spook!”
“Hehe…” Candy cringes “Y-yeah, you said it…”
“But you’ve to move on to bigger things!” You continue “Enough with the spooktacles Candy!”
“S-sure, can you stop with the-“
“You need to get a life, Candy!” You mercilessly continue your assault on the ghost’s sanity.
“N-no more! My ghost hooves can’t cover my ears!”
“You need a little more spirit if you want to really scare someone. You know. Get the right amount of…” You wiggle you eyebrow at her, in anticipation of the cruel blow you’re about to deliver “…exorcise!”
“Arg…! Please stop!” Candy’s form melts into an ectoplasmic puddle on the ground “I swear I’ll never spook you again!”
“Yeah, I’ll never spook you again either, Faze-san!” Tori adds.

You grin. Looks like puns won again.
“Good!” You grin in victory “Jokes aside, I take it you manage to defeat that blob’s soul right?”
“Yeah!” You ghost friend take her pony form again “Took me some time to grind it, but that hothead is gone forever. And now I feel greater than ever! The lasts moment of desperate insanity were absolutely delightful!”
>>
>>30051941
“Grrrreat…” You wince. The ghost’s morbid fascination is still making you a bit uncomfortable “To tell you the truth, I kinda hoped it would give the power to help Tori. Can you?” You ask expectantly.

“Sorry.” The ghost shakes her head “What I got was pretty great, but healing powers usually come from ‘nice’ souls I believe. These hateful ones gives you aggressive powers.” A devious smile appears on her face, and her candle start to shine with a sick bubbling green colour.
“You probably don’t want to get hit by that…” Candy says, a sinister echo in her voice.

>What do?
>>
>>30051951
Get the fuck out of the way. Maybe even dive into the water.
>>
>>30051951
Kind of jelly then.

So I guess we need to find the nicest possible person to kill, or look for a nice soul that conveniently died. Oh righty.

So now that you're stronger you can use the ice thing? You mentioned something about a while ago.
>>
>>30051957
>>30051951
I think you misread the post. She's not going to throw it at us. She's only eluding the effects.
>>
>>30051951
Let's continue with our musing about or existance and make our way to the Winter Calm plane. Candlestick is old. Lets ask her about it.
>>
>>30051951
Do still need to stay inside my sister's head? I know she'd be lonely otherwise.
>>
>>30051951
Poor Froth is now the only one without any special powers. If Candy is on her own now we should add hunting her a soul on our to-do list.
>>
>>30052161
I mean Fangs not Froth, damnit.
>>
>>30051941
Faze and Froth should console Fangs.
Don't worry sis. We'll get you powers soon enough.
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>30051951
We never did figure out the whole 'where did we come from?' question.
>>
>>30053258
We need that hot Hydra dick pronto.

Wait....what if the Keepers were the ones who made us? We need to get the artifact back now!
>>
I'm posting this to bump the thread, but also to help give some publicity to another thread on /mlp/ which can be found here >>30041720

The OP of that thread would really appreciate it if you could take a moment check it out and take the poll that they've made. You can find more information about it in the thread itself. Even if you don't want to take the poll, you can help out by using this copypasta whenever you bump a thread on /mlp/ until May 14th, after which point the poll will close. Please only use this copypasta if you were otherwise going to bump a thread without contributing content to prevent spam.
>>
>>30054566
Maybe
>>
>>30054982
Possibly
>>
>>30056048
>>
>>30051951
Try to convince Candy.
>>
>>30057782
Convince her of what?
>>
>>30051957
>>30052024
>>30052033
>>30052096
>>30052109
>>30052161
>>30053258
You back away slightly on impulse, but it doesn’t look like Candy wanted to fire anything at you after all.
“Looks like you’re the only one left without a power, Fangs.” Froth tells your other sister.
“Hum.” You nod “The next soul should be for you.”
“Well… I don’t really like the idea to tell you the truth.” Fangs winces “And look at Tori. She doesn’t need no soul, and she’s doing fine!”
“Flelbleblebelble…” The bird pony mumbles absently in a half awake state.
“Eh… N-not right now, but… You get what I mean, right?”
“Yet I get it.” Froth smirks “I get that there’ll more souls for me!”

“That makes me think!” You rummage through your backpack, to recover the icy orb you had from the creature of the Unearthed Woods. “You said you could use that now, right Candy?”
“Yep!” She nods, a hungry smile on her face “I’ll have no problem tapping into that source of magic now!”
The ghosts takes the orb, and somewhat she’s able to carry it inside of her despite its physical weight. It’s about the thing being magically charged or something, she explains to you.
Soon later, you decide to continue your way to the Winter Calm. Candy floats next to you on the way. She says she’ll only need to sleep inside of your head from now on.

At some point on the way, your concerns from earlier arise again in your mind. And this time, maybe your next companion can help you clarify a few things.
“Candy?” You turn to the ghost “Did you hear what we were talking about just before your prank?”
“Your families, right?” Candy perks up “I can’t really tell you much. Ghost and skeletons don’t really have families.”

“Yeah, but you’re really old aren’t you? Don’t you know something unusual about it?” You ask “Have you ever seen a native being born before? How are ghost born even? How did you become a ghost?”
>>
>>30059069
“Well…” Even your ectoplasmic friend seems troubled “I don’t remember. I’ve been a ghost for so long, I don’t remember how it was at the beginning. Past some point in my memory, the years just blend together, and I feel like I didn’t accomplish anything worthwhile is a REALLY long time actually.” She shrugs. “And I didn’t ever talk about that with anyone else, so I can’t help you about that either…”

You wince. The ghost’s words only make it a bigger mystery. Did the keeper make you or something? Just thinking about it makes you feel weird… Because even though these troublesome clues keep piling up, you’ve always believed you were a product of regular biology. Hell! You and your sister have got your mare bits and you know how they work even…
And if you don’t have parents, how did this knowledge arrive in your brain in the first place! Now you’re feeling slightly dirty…

A small frustrated sigh escapes your lips. You think you’re near the limit of what you can figure out by yourself. You’re gonna have to wait until you find somepony more knowledgeable about this. A keeper maybe?

Lost in your thoughts, you didn’t realise you had pretty much arrived to your next step, and when you perk up, the deep blue shimmering of a portal appear behind the rolls of the cliff. With nobody or anything else around, you promptly get through the portal to the Winter Calm.
>>
File: 120monpon.png (387KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
120monpon.png
387KB, 1200x1000px
>>30059077
You arrive in dim light for once, and shiver at the feeling of a weather a couple dozen degree too cold for your taste. Fresh snow gently creaks under you while little snowflakes lazily fall from the sky. But as you look around, the landscape soon gives you a strange feeling.

First, the sky. Instead of a usual blue colour, you’re plunged in a universe of a pastel purple, and no star dwells in that sky. Yet, some light seems to come from all around you, no brighter than what you could expect a few minutes before dawn. This plane also feels rather… small. From where you just arrived, you can see both edges of the plane, and two other portals are directly in view. One of them is merely a few meter away. And unlike Tori’s Home plane, there’s nothing behind the edges of this plane, not even clouds. Which makes the snow seems to come out of nowhere too…

Aside from that, there’s a big wooden house which occupies a big chunk of flat ground of the plane. There’s light between the windows, and a small path to the door has been cleaned in the snow. Puffs of smoke also raise form the chimney atop the building.

>What do?
>>
>>30059090
enter. not like there's much else out here. and it's probably warmer inside if the lights were any indication.
>>
>>30059090
Knock
>>
And on that post I think we're good with this thread. Next one should be in less than a week.

As always, I lurk in the cyoa general, so if you have question or critique, you can post them there and I'll see them once this thread is archieved.

But about criticism and questions, you can post htem in this thread while it's still up.
And more in detail, I'd like your opinion. How would you describe Faze, Fangs and Froth individually so far, as characters? I'd like you to answer that to help me assess if their characterization is going in a satisfying direction.

Finally, I'm probably gonna do a little of off-topic drawing before the next hread, so if you've got a request, even if does not concern this thread, feel free to post it. I'll most likely deliver in the general.

Anyway, thanks for playing! Even if I got lazy more often than I'd have liked, I'm having lots of fun running this quest. I hope you feel the same.

See you later!
>>
>>30059153
hydra boobies
>>
>>30059153
Fangs and Froth are sometimes on opposite sides of an argument (if the last one was any inducation)

Froth is the straight forward one

Faze as the 'older' sister is the mediator

Fangs is the most likely of the sisters to attract a mate.
>>
>>30059090
Go in.
>>
>>30059153
I would describe them as the classic Power Puff Girl trio. I think Faze should be challenged more by her sisters and Fang and Froth should maybe have their own wants or goals other than what we three already agree on.

But I would like to request Harmony and Etherbreeze hanging out with Etherbreeze trying her best to remain calm while Harmony unintentionally annoys the shit out of her, and maybe with Etherwing watching in amusement. Please and thank you Pleeny senpai.
>>
>>30059291
>Etherbreeze trying her best to remain calm while Harmony unintentionally annoys the shit out of her, and maybe with Etherwing watching in amusement. Please and thank you Pleeny senpai.

What's the relation between Etherwing and Etherbreeze. She's kind of her stand, right?
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.