[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestria concept art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mlpfim_ep1043.png (272KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfim_ep1043.png
272KB, 640x360px
The show ended at Best Night Ever. Nothing happened after season 1's finale.

This is a thread for season 1 bros and pitch bible fans, the rest stay away from this thread.

http://marcuserrico.tumblr.com/post/130826593528/my-little-pony-first-look-at-equestria-concept
>>
>>29942297
>seasonwunner
Kill yourself promptly.
>>
>There are people who actually think Season 1 is the best season of the show

I don't understand this way of thinking. The show has gotten MUCH better since the first season, just like how Pokemon has improved since the first gen.
>>
>>29942297
>Not including Return of Harmony
Ultimate pleb.
>>
File: 2548218421.jpg (44KB, 1000x502px) Image search: [Google]
2548218421.jpg
44KB, 1000x502px
>>29942297
>Best Night Ever's finale was the best because it's part of season 1

Literally end yourself. It's not even bad in a good sense, it's just mediocre. No one ever talks about it because it has no interest value. it's the Owlicious of finales.
>>
>>29942372
Yes, but the world become more and more inconsistent with each seasons.
I'm not an oldfag, but I enjoyed the first seasons more, mainly because it was more like a magical fantasy world with dangerous and mysterious places to be explored... rather than the random crap it became now.
The show is still quite enjoyable, but it lost it's original charm that made it so popular back then.
So if you look at it like this, you'll see the oldfags' point.
>>
>>29942551
Watching the lore and worldbuilding slip has been one of the biggest letdowns for me. Exploring this weird world where magic and science were the same thing used to be half the draw for me and a lot of other people. "X confirmed!" used to be an exciting thing, rather than a joke.

(The other half is the characters, of course, which is a toss-up nowadays)
>>
File: 1482591600107.png (61KB, 680x299px) Image search: [Google]
1482591600107.png
61KB, 680x299px
>>29942297
>>
>>29942372
>I don't understand
>capslock on 1 letter
>Pokemon has improved since th first gen
I'll fuck your whole family into extinction, you and your entire ilk of retards.
>>
>>29942297
The old Ponyville looks like any generic medieval town. Before Hasbro revisioned it to be more cutesy looking.
>>
>>29942297
bump
>>
Stop it.
>>
>>29942372
God I hate the cancer that is killing /mlp/.
>>
>>29947484
You stop it and get out. You don't see me worshipping a toy company with retarded price/quality ratios.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.