[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Trixie and Twilight still hate each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: Trixie_ID_S6E6.png (413KB, 686x706px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie_ID_S6E6.png
413KB, 686x706px
Why do Trixie and Twilight still hate each other?
>>
>>29941583
Honestly. I don't know. You'd think Trixie would have a bigger grudge yet Twi's bitchy attitude towards Trixie when befriending Starlight was honestly surprising.
>>
File: A9NP15leH80.jpg (97KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
A9NP15leH80.jpg
97KB, 1000x850px
>>29941583
They don't, Trixie is just tsundere for Twilight and Twilight doesn't care much about her other than being cautious.
>>
Trixie just likes pushing buttons because she knows she can get away with it. That's why she's deliberatly antagonistic to Twilight.
>>
>>29941583
They're both sarcastic and both are in the position of being the center of attention. Twi is part of the hierarchy now - she's a princess, and as such has to concern herself with the greater good. As an entertainer Trixie is out for herself and critical (even somewhat mocking) of the established order. They'll never get along. Trixie doesn not respect what Twi stands for and Twi knows it.
>>
>>29941583
Because Trixie is the average /mlp/ user, a completely obnoxious weirdo and underachiever, she is however a lot cuter and sexier than Twilight and everyone loves her more, which drives Chadlight insane.
>>
I want to be friends to both of them and take them to places or invite them over just to listen to their banter and sarcastic remarks.
>>
File: oh you.png (96KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.png
96KB, 540x800px
>>29941642
>the average /mlp/ user
>cute and sexy
>>
>>29941642
>cuter and sexier than Twilight
>>
>>29941594
I think it's actually the opposite
>>
>>29941779
How so?
>>
>>29941583
Because they both wallow in the sexual tension they share for each other. Either mare would love nothing more than hatefucking the others asshole with a marecock.
>>
>>29941787
Trixie likes to mess with Twilight and doesn't thik too much about it. Twilight goes full tsundere about it and is jelous about her friendship with Glimglam
>>
File: [High Impact Sexual Violence].png (217KB, 1019x1166px) Image search: [Google]
[High Impact Sexual Violence].png
217KB, 1019x1166px
>>29941583
Trixie stole her girlfriend.
>>
File: twilightcockblocked.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
twilightcockblocked.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>29941583
Because of this.
Or because the writer's see too many shitty memes and "forgot" Twilight had forgiven Trixie at the end of Magic Duel.
>>
Trixie is a jerk who knows Twilights buttons and how to push them.
At this point I don't even know if she is doing it intentionally, it might just be her personality.
She is an entertainer, if she sees a possible heckler she goes full defense mode, we see it in a way with Starlight, she is an ass without even realizing she is doing it because she has done it for years.
>>
>>29941955
Just because you've forgiven somebody doesn't mean you have to like them
>>
>>29941996
This.
Trixie might have been forgiven, but she still acts like a massive cunt.
>>
>>29941885
>Trixie
>Got salty as fuck after Twilight vanquished the Ursa Minor
>Blames her for humiliation even though Twilight herself didn't denounce Trixie (town retards are to blame)
>Comes back for revenge and "banishes" Twilight who just wanted to protect her friends
>Enslaves the whole fucking town when the amulet gets her
>Apologises, gets forgiven
>Still tries to get on Twilight's nerves
>Still tries to use friendsip with Glimmer to get to Twilight
>Gets all mellow when complimented by Twilight on her show
>Basically does what she can get away with, not only with Twilight but with Starlight as well
So much for not thinking much about it.

>Twilight
>Has nothing against Trixie as a person but when shit gets down she tries to fix it
>Doesn't care for Trixie's revenge
>Is against Starlight being friends with Trixie because she knows that Trixie can be up to something
>She's right
>Still believes that Trixie genuinely wants to be friends with Starlight and tells her that
>Admits that she was wrong
>Allows Trixie to freely visist the castle, doesn't antagonize her for previous mistakes - just like with Starlight
>Lets them be friends without interfering
The only instance of "jealousy" was when Starlight didn't take Twilight with her. Which was pretty dumb to expect in the first place, really. Twilight wouldn't take Celestia with her on adventures as well.
>>
>>29941642
>Chadlight
Ded
>>
File: 1477152101664.gif (530KB, 507x401px) Image search: [Google]
1477152101664.gif
530KB, 507x401px
>>29942035
>Gets all mellow when complimented by Twilight on her show
shit someone liked my show! should I thank them for the compliment? Also she just came back from a manticore's stomach and had a sappy moment with Starlight

>She's right
no she was's onto anything, she genuinely liked Glimmer as a friend and she admits that in NSP

Also the whole "I was talking about me" in To where and back again. I tell you da bitch is jelly as fuck
>>
>>29942146
>should I thank them for the compliment?
Trixie? Taking the hat off and thanking someone casually?
And that doesn't deny the other things as well. A lot of Trixie's character revolved around Twilight until ABU, it's just how she is. Even in something as little as calling Starlight "mini-Twilight".

>she genuinely liked Glimmer as a friend and she admits that in NSP
And Twilight recognises it when Trixie shows her genuine emotions before her. But before that she also recognised that Trixie may have other motives for that friendship. Twilight was cautious about Trixie because the last time they met Trixie fucked up Twilight's friends trying to get to her. And she was right, even though Trixie did really want to be friends with Starlight she also couldn't let go of her self-appointed "revenge" on Twilight, and she almost payed for that with her life and almost lost her only friend - if it wasn't for Twilight who confirmed that Trixie is "the real deal" when Starlight was conflicted.

Yeah, Twilight was jealous that one time, it would be strange if she wasn't. Just shows that she learned her lesson from WAD. But all the other times she's pretty comfortable leaving Starlight with Trixie and giving them space. Don't forget that Twilight takes Trixie seriously but she's only mildly annoyed with her actions, knowing that Trixie isn't malicious in her nature, just arrogant. While Starlight, who is a friend to Trixie, does get mad at her and takes everything personally. Starlight did what Twilight never really did, got mad at her, and that alone already changed Trixie's attitude. Trixie is petty with her jabs at Twilight as she can't really do much else to her, she can't exploit her like Starlight. But hopefully that's behind her now, I don't doubt that she's capable of learning a lesson even if she doesn't want to admit it.
>>
>>29941996
>>29942002
Bullshit. Her flipping out at Glim for befriending her shows that she didn't forgive shit. She even hesitated at the end of MD.
>>
Trixie's jealous of Twilight being a princess
>>
>>29943669
>Princess of Friendship.
>>
>>29943669
or she was afraid all her progress with glimmyglam's reformation would be lost + she would look like a fool at the dinner with her senpai/waifu
>>
>>29941583
was there a spike in rage art after ep 2?
>>
File: 1485409798692.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485409798692.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>29941642
>Average /mlp/ user
>Cute and sexy
>>
File: 1471991924349.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1471991924349.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
>>29941642
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.