[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the worst mlp tattoos in the fandom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

ITT: the worst mlp tattoos in the fandom
>>
File: FeministPony.jpg (88KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
FeministPony.jpg
88KB, 540x888px
>>29941196
>>
>>29941196
You start
>>
>>29941196
That´s pretty nice tattoo there anon... :^)
>>
File: why3.png (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
why3.png
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>29941196
What the Fuck
>>
>>29941196
>anthro
>>
>>29941196
I know there's some bad tattoos out there, pony and non pony, but this is rock bottom the worst tattoo you could ever have
>>
>>29941196
>no hooves
>>
>>29941261
every godamn time
>>
File: nice.png (27KB, 135x86px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
27KB, 135x86px
>>29941196
>worst
I'd fuck that pony
>>
>>29941261
No, it clearly has two hooves
>>
>>29941261
She has her back hooves
>>
>>29941196
>branding that to your skin for the rest of your life

What the fuck.
>>
The worst tat I saw was Hunchbackshy.
>>
>getting pop culture icons with no major long-term cultural significance tattooed on your body.

I'm gonna ignore the over-used "but it's gonna look crap when you're 80!" argument because you'll look awful at that age regardless of how much ink you've got. I will, however, say this - how is it gonna look when you're 45 and just don't particularly care about the show any more?
>>
>>29941380
I dunno man, I'm hitting 35, and looking back? there are things that define your life. At least for set periods of time. And really, that's all life is. A set period of time. You might be looking at your future lifespan and feel it's endless, but that's just ego talking.

I had a pretty rough patch when the kid was born. It didn't quite go as planned. And a happy little slice of life was a nice way to kick back. And it became a thing. A lot of people were inspired. I liked to come and ride on those coat-tails for a little while. Gave me hope things were going to work out.

I think a reminder of good times is a good thing.

And OP's tat? Well some people just want to get laid.
>>
>>29941380
>the ride
>ending
>>
>>29941397
>thinking OP's tat is going to get him anything but looks of disgust
are you sure you're 35
>>
>>29941397
>that's all life is. A set period of time
Let me guess, you're an atheist
>>
>>29941423
It's a chick. You can see a bra strap.

>>29941427
You can pin your hopes on whatever philosophy you want. Good luck to you.
>>
>>29941459
Did you just assume its gender by whether or not its chest needs support?
>>
Anyone have the funnyjunk mlp tattoo?
>>
>fucking newfags
I remember the drama of when she got this tattoo a few years back,
>inb4 "spoonfed us pls"
>>
>>29942560 (You)
nobody cares, granpa
>>
>>29941196
I'm guessing that the pic that was posted was the "Wrath" tattoo with the recoloured anthro twilight removing her panties with her pinky fingers extended.
>>
>>29941196
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.