[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was the moral of the story, don't discipline your children?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: large.png (453KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
453KB, 1280x720px
So was the moral of the story, don't discipline your children? Giving in to their every whim and spoil them rotten with attention?
>>
>>29940824
/thread
>>
>>29940821
You spoil them rotten in public but abuse the hell out of them in private. That's the tried and true way to raise good, healthy kids.
>>
>>29940821
ITT: /mlp/ misses another moral of a lil' girl cartoon show? Or what?
>>
>>29940821
That was a shitty secondary moral that accidentally slipped in.

the real moral was quality time with niece over quantity of time
>>
>>29940821
To be honest, I don't really know WHAT the moral this time was, you know, aside from Twilight being a bad planner.
>>
File: I understood that reference.gif (884KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
I understood that reference.gif
884KB, 500x269px
>>29940821
>>
>>29940829
>/mlp/ misses another moral of a lil' girl cartoon show
How convenient. Don't forget to use a thread that appropriately matches your narrative to discard any other unrelated opinion you disagree with.
>>
>>29940845
>It's another "I refuse to provide any arguments but 2+2=4 is your opinion, not a fact, and me not knowing basic arithmetics doesn't have anything to do with it" post
Oh well.
>>
>>29940873
It's not. It's you screaming "behold! this guy doesn't understand the episode! it means that every complaint about the show is immediately invalid!"
>>
>>29940880
>screaming
That wasn't screaming, darling. That was asking.
>>
>>29940890
And I kindly answer "yes", sweetheart. Now, does the fact that someone missed the point of the episode prove anything about completely unrelated things discussed in different threads?
>>
>>29940902
I don't know, dear. I believe I had never made insinuations of the sorts you're asserting at the moment.
>>
>>29940907
I've mistaken you for someone else then. My apologies, love.
>>
>>29940821
Doesn't Twilight literally say the moral of the episode at the end?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 190x265px
The message was, "Be patient with your younger siblings." Seriously guys it doesn't require a doctorate to figure that out.
>>
>>29940912
Yeah, but it was edited, because the original line was deemed too antisemitic.
>>
>>29940821
It boils down to don't neglect your kids imo.
>>
>>29940821
No, the moral was that babies need constant attention and reassurance and you shouldn't ignore, shout at or be a dick to infants who are too young to understand the difference between right and wrong or that they did something wrong.

You discipline children. You don't discipline babies, they lack the mental faculties to benefit from it because they're too young to understand shit.

Keep in mind that Flurry isn't even a year old. This isn't a 5 year old kid throwing a tantrum, it's a literal infant.

I hate armchair parents. Maybe if you'd actually raised a child at any point in your life you would understand that you don't yell at babies, that you do for all intents and purposes 'spoil them rotten' in the sense of not punishing them and treating them nicely. Because infants' brains are literally not yet developed enough to understand that they did something wrong or that they are being punished for doing something wrong, hell they lack the faculties to even connect their actions to the consequences at all.

Fuck you anon. You don't understand infants at all you faggot. I hope you die.
>>
>>29941007
Holy shit, anon, don't yell at manchildren - you are scaring them.

Though, sometimes /mlp/ does get the moral right.
>>
>>29941007
fuck you, breeder. control your fucking kids and keep them out of the public space until they're old enough to be seen and not heard.
>>
>>29940821
It's been so long since I read that comic, but I still remember where that image is from. Poor chipmunk.
>>
So... is this new episode worth watching or should I sweep this one under the rug?
>>
>>29941135
Maybe you should watch it and determine that for yourself.
>>
>>29941135
If you're one of the anons like me whose main concern was if Twilight would make a fool of herself, or if you were afraid of another cringe humor episode, don't worry, it's not, and you don't need to skip it. Twilight was absolutely adorable. Other than that, I can't give an answer.
>>
>>29941125
Fucking this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.