[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new episode of samurai jack, star vs, steven universe, etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: nothing at all.png (777KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
nothing at all.png
777KB, 1280x905px
>new episode of samurai jack, star vs, steven universe, etc airs

>/co/ is bombarded with threads about it for a week

>new episode of MLP airs

>no threads about it anywhere

Does anyone on this board even watch the series anymore?

Does anyone care at all?

Is the ride over?
>>
File: 65456546544541666.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
65456546544541666.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>29938816
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (204KB, 1136x1558px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
204KB, 1136x1558px
>>29938816
It is finally over. If you want show discussion then you must start your own secret club house.
>>
>>29938816
>>/co/ is bombarded with threads about it for a week
Maybe because they don't have 150 concurrent threads of their show to discuss it? We pretty much exhaust every possible discussion in a day and we only have discussion leftovers in the rest of the week.
>>
>>29938816
Every time someone on here mention Samurai Jack, it makes me not want to watch it.
>>
File: 5685678247.gif (872KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
5685678247.gif
872KB, 500x216px
>>29938816
>faggot shows up after the fact
>complains he missed the discussion
>claims since he didnt see it then it didnt exist
weird that this happens after every episode. its not you each time, is it?

try being here on saturday instead of on /co/
>>
>>29938816
I held out hope for the show for 5 fucking seasons. Yeah, for 5 years I waited for the show to get good again. I was really counting on season 7 being it. I said to myself "they've got the formula now, they know what not to do, they can make it good" and then it was utter garbage. When the new episode came out, I didn't even care that I missed it. I don't care anymore. I'm not going to piss myself about how the staff members are doing everything in their power to ruin the show. Call me when it gets better.
>>
>>29938816
Anon, we are a board, not a thread. Most of the discussion can be done during/immediately after watching the episode.
Unless there's some controversy - then we get a discussion that lasts several days - up to a week.
And you are being a gigantic doomsaying faggot because the last week was such a week. We had plenty of discussion threads regarding the season opener episodes.

The reason there's little discussion about A Flurry Of Emotions is because the vast majority of /mlp/ reached the conclusion of "it wasn't a grand episode, but it was surprisingly good - especially compared to what was expected" during the sticky and the following weekend.
>>
>>29938816
>>>/co/
You can stay there, thanks
>>
>>29938816
Samurai Jack is shit.
>>
>>29938816
1912 post EP 3 - 4 one?
>>
>>29938816
What is there left to say about an episode with Flurry Heart? It was baby-tier cartoon. We have more discussion threads when something interesting happens.
Other than that, yes, the fandom's been on the decline for quite some time now.
>>
>>29938977
It didn't happen faggot , there was a screen cap thread and nothing else but shitty coyas and generals unrelated to show you delusional denialist cuckold fan of the fandom , lily livered , >no whooves fucking , nyx posting , glim glamming , eqg editing , shit waifu having , Anon filly fondling , 50 fetish thread following son of a bitch
>>
Oh goody, it's another episode about a shoehorned alicorn OC and Twilight learns once again to not overfill her plate and make promises she can't keep. We'll have so much to talk about!
>>
>>29938816
>new episode of MLP airs
>nothing happens in it
>it's just pushing the new toys more
I cannot possibly care for an episode like this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.