[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Dash such a delusional Cunt? She seriously planned on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: implying.png (370KB, 696x354px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
370KB, 696x354px
Why is Dash such a delusional Cunt?
She seriously planned on crashing someone elses show just to one up them, so that they would like here.

How is this a smart plan?

Rarity is no better, she seriously thinks that she's just gonna walk into this place and have everyone there suck her dick like she's anything more than a tailor?

The only one who had a good reason to go to the Gala was Applejack.
>>
>>29938772
>The only one who had a good reason to go to the Gala was Applejack.
Who was trying to sell food at a CATERED event?
>>
>>29938779
Actually yea, you're right, their all stupid cunts.
>>
>>29938779
To probably be part of the catering
>>
>>29938784
Which makes me worried about Soarin, that idiot didn't even realize he had free food.
>>
>>29938791
Caterers don't charge at the table, they just serve the food, because they already got paid in advance.
>>
>>29938804
He was just being nice.
>>
>>29938844
As a character he has been beaten with the idiot stick so hard Rodney King would feel sorry for him.
>>
>>29938772
What's wrong with going to a big, high-class event to network and connect with a celebrity group you're trying to get in with?

Better than going just to sell shit in a completely unauthorized stand.
>>
>>29938852
The buffet wasn't serving apple pie made with love.
>>
>>29938772
>The only one who had a good reason to go to the Gala was Applejack.
thats not how you spell Pinkie Pie. it may not have worked out for her in the end but she was the only one who wanted the party for the party

Fluttershy also had a good reason but there was no reason she could not ask Twilight to get her into the gardens some other time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.