[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if their destinies are bound together, what happens to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

So if their destinies are bound together, what happens to the other two if one dies in a brutal accident?
>>
File: 1489996990495.jpg (102KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1489996990495.jpg
102KB, 600x471px
>>29935182
They do the only honorable thing
Which is...
>>
>>29935182
They duel to the death, because there can only be one.

Like Highlander.
>>
>>29935182
The dead one manages to escape from the afterlife because they sure as hell don't belong there.
>>
>>29935182
If one is still alive then then the other 2 get revived. All 3 of them have to die at once.
>>
>>29935182
They get to be pallbearers.
>>
>>29935182
>Scootaloo tries to fly
>Fails, ends up dying
>All three of them lose their cutie marks since they were bound together
>Scootaloo is buried a blank flank, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle are too devastated to do anymore crusading
>Especially not without Scootaloo
>They drift apart and both end up living the rest of their lives without getting their marks
>>
>>29936302
I ain't writing that shit.
>>
>>29936678
Then write a proper episode about them realizing their cutie marks without a retarded musical and without Diamond stealing the spotlight.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>29936713
>not liking Crusaders of the Lost Mark
>>
>>29936727
Go bury yourself and your entire family, and leave the tiara on top of your grave.
>>
>>29936678
Yes you are
>>
>>29935182
They have to find a new crusader to take their place, from the ranks of the blank flanks.
>>
>>29935182
>bound by fate
>fate wont intervene in death
what kind of logic is that?
>>
they all die
>>
File: se7en.gif (904KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
se7en.gif
904KB, 500x253px
>>29936991
Reminds me of the movie 'Melt with you'.
>yfw they have one last crusaders meeting before they murder-suicide
>>
>>29935182
They're crusader anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.