[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cutie mark changed Is she really OUR Nurse Redheart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>Cutie mark changed

Is she really OUR Nurse Redheart?
>>
>>29933626
Yes
>>
>>29933626
No
>>
>>29933626
Maybe
>>
>>29933626
I don't know
>>
>wahh my fan theory is crushed

Her cutie mark is different, who is to say the theory isn't still valid? Not even into MGS but a cutie mark change might be enough to suggest it's an entirely different pony from S2
>>
>>29933626
Can you get into one little fight and your mom got scared and told you you had to live with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.
>>
>>29933626
Simple.
She is G4.5 Nurse Redheart.
>>
>>29933661
It was still kind of idiotic to change her cutie mark that literally meant medical aid to something else over something so dumb.
>>
>>29933626
Yes
>>
>>29933626
Yes. The Red Cross just forced a cutie mark retcon.
>>
File: cherryberrie_confused.png (161KB, 1280x955px) Image search: [Google]
cherryberrie_confused.png
161KB, 1280x955px
>>29933626
WHAT HABBEND??
>>
>>29933626
The Red Cross symbol is trademarked. Even video games can't use it for health anymore.
>>
>>29934027
That's retarded. Copyrighting symbols that are universally understood is a step in the direction of nihilism. What's stopping people from trademarking stop signs or fire escape signs? More importantly who let them get away with it? People will surely die because of that.
>>
>>29934042
The symbol is "universally understood" only because the Red Cross organization has been using it for the past 150 years
>>
>>29934099
more like the iron cross
>>
>>29933626
>>29934027
OMG HAH wow... Red Cross. I knew of the crack down with the vigilant Red Cross but wow, a kids show and she is nurse. I mean it isn't even a 1:1 Red Cross either as it has the hearts surrounding it. But I guess that is "Too" Similar. New symbol doesn't look any better though you can barely see the cross it is so thin.
>>
>>29933626
Hasbro are a bunch of fucking cucks.
>>
>>29933626
She's just a nurse joy clone.
>>
ummm
>>
>>29934042
>>29935081
This is sort of the problem right here. Everyone assuming that the red cross symbol was a generic symbol meaning "aid worker" or "medical", when it's not. It's supposed to be the universal symbol for "don't shoot/bomb these people in a war zone or be brought up on war crimes".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.