[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agree or disagree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: BVXmWcD.png (55KB, 535x751px) Image search: [Google]
BVXmWcD.png
55KB, 535x751px
Agree or disagree?
>>
>>29932879
Fuck off, Jerry Peet.
>>
>>29932921
fuck off shill
>>
>>29932921
>>29932936
Fuck off, fuck off posters.
>>
Too focused on smaller details, you can tear apart any episode of any show by nitpicking.
>>
File: 1417382746385.gif (263KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1417382746385.gif
263KB, 720x405px
>>29932879
This has to be the most self-righteous and conceited pile of nitpicky shit I have read all year
>>
>>29932879
why did you ask yourself questions and then screencap it as though it mattered?
>>
>>29932879
I liked the episode but a lot of what he is saying was right. It was absurd to act like Twilight did the wrong thing hetting mad and evem more absurd she could not do all that shit in 3 hours.
The most absurd thing is the idea she did not have childrens books in her own library though.

I think he missed the real moral though which was the quality of time over quantity of time thing.
>>
>>29932879
Whoever wrote this should stop writing permanently.
>>
>>29932971
I've always assumed that Twilight's library, ever since the treebury was destroyed, was more of a scholar's library instead of a local one; so it makes sense that it would be filled with old tomes and books on theory rather than fantasy.
>>
>>29932973
Then how do you think Mr Enter became such a powerful source of animation """opinions""" on the internet?
>>
File: 116841687795.png (173KB, 287x390px) Image search: [Google]
116841687795.png
173KB, 287x390px
>>29932879
>Listening to pseudo-intellectuals
>>
>>29932986
That would make sense I suppose. She would be more focused on restocking those more important books after she lost them all then the childrens books and left that task to the school.
>>
>>29932971
All that said although I agree with him he was a fucking arsehole about it.
>>
>>29932996
By having no competent competition.
>>
>>29932971
the problem wasnt twilight yelling at flurry for being a baby, it was that she offered to babysit when she didnt have time for it. at the end we see spike could have easily been the one reading to the foals while twilight focused on taking care of flurry.

flurry is a newborn. shes less than a year old. the fault lies on twilight.

>>29932996
pixar said it best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOWpf7tuCXo
>>
File: 245246826.jpg (54KB, 392x480px) Image search: [Google]
245246826.jpg
54KB, 392x480px
>>29932879
>Anonymous asked:
>It's a statement
>>
>>29932879
Twilight wasn't yelling at a 5+ year old child acting out. She was yelling at a few month old filly that, yes, was acting out of control but had no idea that she was doing it. Snapping at her was the right thing to stop it, but that doesn't mean you just stay made. She broke her out of her fit, and then made her feel safe again.

It's like staying mad at a dog when it has an accident. You're just being an asshole
>>
>>29933061
That's actually a good point that I didn't think about. She's too young to get the kind of permanence where it would be a bad thing. She literally didn't understand what she was doing.
>>
>>29933079
By the age of 4 and up, a child knows what no means, and sometimes will ignore this just to get away with it, so I have no problem seeing them get their ass whipped.

But an infant, even if she does seem a little more developed than usual, still understands nothing about this.
>>
>>29932879
I'm really tired of seeing this bullshit about the lesson being bad.

You have to think about context. Yes, a CHILD of 4 or 5 years throwing a tantrum should be told off and should be made to understand that they are doing the wrong thing.

Flurry is however, not a child, she is literally an infant. You DO NOT yell at infants, you do not behave intimidating and angry towards them either. They literally lack the mental faculties to understand that they did anything wrong or to comprehend why this person who is much bigger than them is being so scary.

God, all these fucking people who've never even taken care of a baby for a day in their lives acting like experts in fucking parenting and childhood emotional development.

Fuck all of them. Don't lose your shit and yell at a baby, it's completely counter-productive. What's more, punishment/reward concepts mean nothing at that age to begin with (the child's brain has not yet developed to the point of being able to internalize concepts as complex as morality yet and won't until the age of at least 2 years old).
>>
File: 25682356826.png (210KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
25682356826.png
210KB, 600x390px
>>29933113
>tfw 2 decades of being raised around babies; a new one every year or so
>tfw none of them are yours
>tfw you will never, ever have a child because youre just done with them
>>
>>29933113
This is a baby that's an alicorn for no proper reason, besides Hasbro being money grubbing snakes, so any abuse at this particular baby is actually completely justified in the show, in the same way Jar-Jar died a penny-less clown, making Twilight seem in the wrong and regretful for yelling at it is objectively wrong.
>>
>>29933180
>This is a baby that's an alicorn for no proper reason
>basic biology is an invalid reason
>>
>>29932879
You should not watch MLP if you have children. You should not have children because it is a waste of resources and it ends your life.
>>
>>29933183
When the multiple writers completely drop something they themselves hyped up, that is an invalid reason.
>>
>>29933970
>Yes, goyim! The resources are being depleted; please die out and allow only the niggers and Jews to reproduce!
>>
>>29934805
>implying anyone on this board will reproduce
>ever
you so stupid, /pol/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.