[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the general opinion on today's episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1216326.png (235KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1216326.png
235KB, 600x600px
So what's the general opinion on today's episode
>>
Season 7 as a whole is getting some surprisingly positive reception.
>>
do you like kiss
>>
>>29929117
I was dreading it
>god a Flurry Heart episode
It was actually pretty good, for the most part. Like most episodes there were a few things here and there that could've been done better, but overall I actually liked it.
I'm actually really enjoying the season so far. Even though the writers are new, they seem to know what the fandom as a whole want to see and are giving an effort to deliver.
It seems like faustfags are the only people who are unhappy.
>>
>>29929117
Much like >>29930291I was dreading it, especially since I hated Baby Cakes. It turned out to be pretty alright though, I did certainly enjoy it.
>>
That any episode without Glimmer is instantly better
>>
>>29930291
>they seem to know what the fandom as a whole want to see and are giving an effort to deliver.
if they were doing that we would be having shitty episodes filled with memes and you know it
>>
>>29930329
do you like kiss
>>
>>29929117
generally theyre pretty hot.
>>
>>29930291
I agree with your post until the faustfag part, because from what i've seen, it is people who enjoyed the first 2 seasons that like this season, and people who somehow liked the later seasons that arent liking it
>>
>>29930291
>It seems like faustfags are the only people who are unhappy.

Faustfags and the assholes like >>29930327
who hate Glimmer. Other than that, pretty good reception.

I didn't like today's episode because babies. I hate them. That being said, it was better than expected. I'll watch it again when I've slept better and am less grumpy.
>>
It was funny, gotta admit it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.