[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestrian Family general #9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: post-26968-0-95411500-1404671272.png (776KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
post-26968-0-95411500-1404671272.png
776KB, 1280x720px
Story's about anything family related!
So it can be about anon finding a family or starting one.
The setting and world do not matter
Even if anon is in Equestria it is all allowed.

current writers
Beans
Panic

all writers are welcome!

All writers and story's.
http://pastebin.com/iKQ8R5sp

Discord.
https://discord.gg/eQjcGQh

Previous thread.
>>29773708

I will open this tread once a month.
so make the best of it.
>>
>>29925074
bump
>>
>>29927498
ty
>>
>>29845259
>2:31
>BOOM!
>A cannon fires off at the Mystery Machine, your children letting loose seven ungodly screams.
>Scooby’s quick doggo reflexes shift into gear.
>He immediately swerves away from the cannon ball, a large explosion goes off close to the van’s left side.
>“WHAT THE SHIT!?” screams Dash.
“LANGUAGE!” you shout.
>Danger is no excuse for bad-parenting, you know.
>You risk a peek out your window, glancing back at the pirate ship on wheels.
>Dozens of pirates dance with mugs of rum, gleefully reloading their cannons as several others clean their muskets.
>And handguns.
>In fact, you think you see a guy with a handgun aiming at your head right abou--
>BLAM!
>Thinking fast, your head rears back.
>DINK!
>A bullet now rests in your smile, caught between your teeth.
>You sink your head back into the van, spitting the bullet out into your hand, blinking in surprise.
“Well then...”
>You look back at the girls.
>You flip the bullet like a coin.
>It lands in Sunset’s lap.
“Souvenir,” you say with a smile. “Also we might get killed.”

PASTEBIN UPDATED:
https://pastebin.com/6yzn7tfa
>>
>>29928216
Forgot to trip.
>>
>>29928221
thanks beans
i needed that

now were is my arrrrrrmadillow
>>
page 9 bump
here i go again
>>
page 9 bump
welp it looks like this is gonna be a fun tread
anyone seen a good movie latly?
i am gonna make some smallchat
>>
>>29928216
Beans, what made you this way?
>>
>>29925074
bubba family
>>
back from paintballls
great to see that this is still here
>>
File: pirate.jpg (59KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
>>29928216
pirate bump
>>
>>29934585
nice
>>
page 10 save
>>
File: when you know too much.jpg (4KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
when you know too much.jpg
4KB, 206x245px
Sorry I didn't write much today. Had a long and effective meeting with my agent.

>tfw I now know of a new show that Hasbro is working on

>tfw I might be auditioning for a main character
>>
>>29937036
nice
>>
>>29937036
What show? Is it anygood or just more Hasbro shit.
>>
>>29937155
It seems like something akin to Transformers Rescue Squad -- it seems to be for younger audiences and it can tell. Some dialogue was cringey, like "I'm just a decent looking guy with some rad Maker skills! Why is this happening to me!?" and stuff like that.

And all I will say about what it is is that it's based on a toy line from the 80's, probably aimed at male kids. It may have had a comic. If that describes countless of things, that's on purpose.

All in all, it seems harmless from what they gave me. I'm probably not going to be chosen (I think they'll end up casting someone with a younger voice), but you never know.
>>
>>29937684
Ah
>>
>Alternate Apple/Pie Family get-together
>The Pie's share their family album including baby shots of Pinkamina
>Granny Smith looks at the album and gets upset
>Explains how the Apples are an extended family and any time any one of their extended family is having trouble with raising their children they can always count on their relatives for help as she did for AJ & BM
>Accuses Igneous and Cloudy of ignoring Pinkamina
>"look at her, just pink and perfect and you just ignored her.."
>drama ensues
>>
>>29938577
That it? I though it will be long.
>>
>>29940414
it can grow
>>
>>29930400
not lately
>>
>>29941669
to bad
the last movie i saw was lego batman and i have to say it was good
>>
you know what time it is
adventure time
yay new episodes
>>
well that was one clusterfuck
>>
>>29938577
sounds interesting
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.