[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: HNI_0072.jpg (6KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0072.jpg
6KB, 306x165px
I had a dream last night with a few scenarios related to mlp. I'll share them if this thread doesn't die in 10 seconds. 'Till then, feel free to talk about any of yours, whether they're like the show, your wildest fantasy, or just plain wierd.
>>
File: 1491203956919.png (2MB, 4410x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1491203956919.png
2MB, 4410x3000px
Had a dream a couple days ago where I got possessed, ended up dying and going to purgatory, and had t fight my way to important places from my past. Not exactly pony but ehh.
>>
File: bonbon.png (62KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
bonbon.png
62KB, 500x498px
Pony dream I remember was fapping to pics on derpibooru.
>>
Had a dream a couple nights ago where I was in a fanatic offshoot of the KKK. I was in some hotel area trying to kill someone, I don't think there was a reason. There was a big fight and then I got turned in a broodmare as a punishment.

I don't know, man.
>>
>>29924559
OP here.

So the first mlp related part of my dream was pretty straight forward. I was babysitting for some kid, who had a room full of merch. I don't own any at the momemt, so I examined the room for anything that interested me. I really wanted two Derpy toys for some reason -even though they both looked awful- but I never got the chance to take them.

Gotta go for now, but I'll post the best part around lunch.
>>
File: HNI_0073.jpg (7KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0073.jpg
7KB, 305x165px
>>29924603
Okay, looks like I'm not going anywhere, so here's the rest.

After the first part of my dream, I found myself in a ginormous, yet deserted mall. There were arcade machines and attractions everywhere, but I wasn't paying too much attention to them at the momment.
I finally come across a doorway or exit of sorts, and walk in to discover it's a changing room for mares. Nothing lewd, just some background ponies sitting on benches staring at me awkwardly. I back out slowly and take the hallway to the left of the door.
Around the corner is some sort of waiting room, where Rainbow Dash and Applejack are sitting on boxes parallel to a chest. Inside it are cards featuring pictures of ponies and inanimate objects. Rainbow explains to me that these cards can be used to make ponies and other creatures. She shows me by drawing a picture of a gorilla and a chimp on the wall beside her. I recalled seeing a similar chimp from earlier, and bring it up to her. In the end, I decide to accept what's already been givenn to me, and rest my head beside Dash's - which is strange because she not even one of my top 3 favorites. To my suprise, her fur and mane are soft, like a cats. Applejack make some smart remark, but I'm not listening.
It's at this point I realize it's just a dream, and my mind becomes confused. Part of me wants to accept the fact that this is fake and wake up, but at the same time I don't want the dream to end.
And then my dream transitions into some crappy musical of Michael Bay's Transformers. Bull shi-
>>
Every pony dream brings me one step closer to Equestria.

Currently, I'm as far as being able to talk to my pony friends. They only appear sporadically however. So I'm currently trying to improve my abilities two-fold:

Make pony appearances more frequent.

Make the experience more consistent, to the point of being able to hold a conversation.

Any tips/experiences? I'm already thinking about pony most of the day and I'm strict with my evening rituals to get into the dreamy mindset.
>>
>>29924559
Dang, I've never had a pony dream before, they must be nice. My dreams are rarely all that pleasant, I'm usually either alone or in an unfamiliar place. I did get to ride a magic carpet like Aladdin's recently, that was fun.
>>
File: HNI_0086.jpg (42KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0086.jpg
42KB, 400x240px
>>29924941
OP here, and let me tell you, cuddling up with a pony was something wonderful. And it happened by complete chance, too. I never really cared about what I dream of, as I rarely dream. The first time I dreamt of ponies was a weird experience, I'll tell you that.

Rather than actual ponies, they were actors in fursuits dancing in front of children in minature hot tubs as part of a concert that was apparently about a naked Burger King doing magic in a hot tub.

You see why I never really cared for pony dreams? It led to the most fucked up thing I'd ever laid my eyes on.

>pic related: your reaction to me.
>>
>>29924588
That sounds more like reality.
>>
>>29924559
I've only had 3 pony related dreams and in two of them I was having sex with Twilight in silver roman soldier armour, the third one was very special to me though, the entire dream was a cluster fuck of me fighting in a war to protect some kind of farm from resident evil zombies and then me and a little girl ended up going to an abandoned bathroom, it was completely flooded and for some reason me and the little girl both decided to commit suicide and we both drowned, there was a flash of light and all of a sudden I was flying in the sky and a few seconds later Fluttershy flew to me and gave me the warmest hug ever and for some reason it felt extremely real compared to the rest of the dream, I remember the feeling of each individual hair against my face and stomach and holy fuck that was an amazing hug, I then woke up feeling really confused.
>>
>>29924903
keep a dream journal, it helps you remember dreams more vividly and recognize when you're dreaming.
>>
File: 1437234437004.jpg (177KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
1437234437004.jpg
177KB, 1024x797px
>have dreams almost every night
>never have pony dreams no matter what
>had a dream about complaining on /mlp/ about not having pony dreams
How the FUCK do I dream of pone?
>>
File: ab.gif (107KB, 520x445px) Image search: [Google]
ab.gif
107KB, 520x445px
>>29924559
I used to be able to recall almost all of my MLP-related dreams because there were so few of them, but now I constantly have something pony-related pop up in my dreams but it's almost never something really interesting. For instance, just last night I had a dream where there was a huge council of people discussing on stuff and determining someone's fates and Twilight and Discord were there. Everyone just kept going through different topics and it didn't really go anywhere.
>>
bump from paeg 7
>>
Only had maybe 2/3 dreams, and can only remember one for now. The one I do remember was around the S4-5 hiatus, Cadence and Twilight in the Crystal castle, talking to Twilight about how "you love him" and about TWilight's expecting child. I could tell "he" was referencing Flash Sentry.

So that's not a dream as much as it is a nightmare.
>>
>>29929038
>Flash Sentry

DELET THIS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29930033
It's okay, anon. He seem to hate him too, as do the rest of us.

I mean, do you think Lauren would've been okay with a sell out like Equestrian Girls?
>>
File: 1485661602234.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485661602234.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
>>29928120
Same problem as you, my dude.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.