[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying anything after My Pretty Pony is canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 5920643_orig.jpg (290KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
5920643_orig.jpg
290KB, 785x644px
>Implying anything after My Pretty Pony is canon
>>
>>29922577
Ironic how Applejack is the oldest pony trademark and likeness in Hasbro history and yet she's the least popular pony across the entire brand.
>>
File: pone concept history.jpg (613KB, 1600x1320px) Image search: [Google]
pone concept history.jpg
613KB, 1600x1320px
>>29922577
I wouldn't say AJ is my favorite pone but she definitely has my respect for being the OG pone.
>>
>>29923854
How did Hasbro manage to lose those copyrights anyway.
also I have been meaning to check out old stuff good to know where to start.
>>
>>29922577
My Down's Syndrome Pony
>>
>>29924429
im probably about to sound like a massive faggot, but when i was younger on road trips my family would setup a TV and DVD/ Tape player(my lord i just realized how long ago some of those were...)so us kids could watch movies on the sometimes over 5 hour car trips.

there being 3 sisters and two of us guys, well, we often were watching their movies, not ours.

I distinctly remember an older MLP movie where some sorta crystal infection is slowly turning everything into this grey, barren wasteland, so the ponies go out to try and solve it.

they come across these strange ice people fighting these fire/lava people, who capture a bunch of them and threaten to dump them all into the lava their cage is over.

I cant remember much more, think one pony escaped and got the ice people to help. it was actually not terrible at all from what i remember, it was more of "cute ponies risking their fucking lives to stop everything from dying" then "cute ponies doing cute things" now that i look back.

I actually cant outright say "you wont enjoy any of the real old shit" at least not some of the movies.

also there was randomly some human girl who did jack shit except be weight for the pegasi to fly around, and i think spike was in it, but he was even wimpier and more useless then he was in season 1.

Also i think i suddenly have memories of...G3? fuck that shit, now THAT was horrid girly "Cute Ponies trying to do cute things" but it was just pastel colored vomit.
>>
>>29923854
>Applejack
>she's here just for the record
Literally a complete description of her character throughout the entire franchise
>>
>>29924447
Yeah lines up with what I have heard. g1 was at least decentish while g3 was colossal shit.
>>29923854
what is g2 anyway?
>>
>>29924470
>what is g2 anyway?

Apparently, it was mostly just a toy line. Unlike all the other iterations of the series, it didn't get a cartoon, but there were some comics and a PC game. G2 lasted from '97 to '03.
>>
>>29924440
kek
>>
Newfags don't know that AJ straight up killed a guy once.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.