[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Mistakes were Made Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock108.jpg (162KB, 1200x892px) Image search: [Google]
clock108.jpg
162KB, 1200x892px
>>29922245
>It all began aeons ago, when man's ancestors picked up a shard of strange red rock. Its power, which was beyond human comprehension, cultivated dreams... in turn, love and hate were born... Only time will see how it all ends.

Calling sheets for the 108th session of TimeQuest
>>
File: Mazingolfer Z.jpg (390KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mazingolfer Z.jpg
390KB, 1440x1080px
>>29922301
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>29922301
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Brain1.png (1MB, 853x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Brain1.png
1MB, 853x1201px
>>29922301
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: 1461966800019.jpg (795KB, 3200x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1461966800019.jpg
795KB, 3200x2234px
>>29922301
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: 1488926128630.jpg (86KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488926128630.jpg
86KB, 847x960px
>>29922301
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
Is there an updated version of the OP image? Just asking since I don't think I've ever seen a different one, or the full res version for that matter.
>>
>Onyxia, 5/3
>Southern, 5/6
>Luke, 5/4
>Duke, 5/4
>Jean, 0/2
>Crumple, 7/5
>Honey, max
>Nero, max
previous session: >>29820519

>YEAR: 1501
>Dome G-777

Last time on Time Quest,

Steel, Southern, and Onyxia had managed to escape through the pods of Level 4 upwards to Level 2, and from there evaded confrontation to make their way safely back to the hidden safehouse of Irons Clinic to meet up with Sanctuary, delivering the news and the data chip to them as they explained the situation happening up stairs.

Meanwhile, Nero, Luke, and Honey's side began the assault, making swift work of the outer-turrets and the shield as Twilight, Bulldozer, Duke, Goudeau, Honey, and Luke lead the charge past the barrier and towards the opening in the side of the Dome, Nero hanging back with the main force.

>>29922328
Geigaro looks at the disk as Steel presents it, "Yeah, stick it into that slot there. There's probably terrabytes to dig through but I'll work through it all before you can blink, 'Nyxy. From there it'll be a another fight in and of itself to convince the people to take our side but, we can handle that part. I promise the dogs won't have to worry about another rocket... though with all the fighting about to go down upstairs, I'm gonna have to move 'em. See what happened is this massive crew showed up...."
Steel interrupts, "We know. They're with us... more or less."

"... really? That might help. I'm trying to do what I can to keep them out because the social hierarchy's a mess right now, but if they're friendly maybe... well like I said, you don't need to sweat it Onyxia. You gotta be wiped out."
Steel looks at her. "Yes. We all are." He moves over to your side, placing an iron hoof near you.
>>
>>29922424
>>29922361
Steel nods, reaching into his cape to pull out the two unconscious souls he had pulled down with them into Level 4, the colt Ziggy and the captain Echo as he moves them over to a pair of the cots. Eta gasps, throwing her hooves over her mouth, "Ziggy?!"

Geigaro glares, "Damn... I read he had his medical records changed recently but I didn't know he was already down in the chamber. You guys saved his life." He glares at Echo's unconscious body, Eta taking a few steps back from her. "Echo too... with Jazz still incapacitated, that means either Plasm or Splice is calling the shots right now. Hopefully Plasm: the cat's harsh but fair, you know? Splice is a guy after Claw's heart. We'll get Irons down here when we can, Eta can only do so much for the serious biz. I'm also still digging through all the feeds: I'm picking up some weird signals I never heard before, and almost every signal in the Dome goes through me somehow. Claw mighta had something in case of.. you know."

>>29922328
>>29922361
Steel looks at Southern, "You mean that other one who jumped in on the fight? He's still here in the Dome. Either in or out of the shadowscape." He turns to Onyxia, "Normally when I pull something in or out of the shadowscape through my cape, it is bound to my position when I move in the real world because the shadowscape is just a reflection of what the cape sees. If you were in my cape and went beyond a certain radius, you'd be spun around because there's nothing else there. However I have never been to a location with so many more entrances to it besides my cape in one area. He could have found his way out through another gate if they're so numerous."
>>
File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (3MB, 1200x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
3MB, 1200x3024px
>>29922409
Here
>>
>>29922440
>>29922391
The barrier shimmers around you, protecting you from on-coming laser blasts from the guards as Twilight nods, "Don't mention it." You also manage to pull yourself up form helpless (5/4)

Meanwhile, Bulldozer and Jean manage to clean house with the majority of the spheres, although one does manage to place a red ring around Jean's torso, pinning the feline down to the ground (0/2) as she and the minotaur destroy them. Duke's guns let out a torrent of bullets, striking away at all of the guards even behind cover as you see them all grabbing at wounds that penetrate their way through the defensive measures and hits every last guard with the barrage. Bulldozer moves to help up Jean as the spheres are destroyed, before you guys hear a whistling sound coming from overhead.

>>29922352
>+3 Nero +2 Others
Backfire turns and looks at the distance, measuring it out as you notch the bow. "With that thing... eeeeeh. I'll give you 100 rounds if you knock off one guy."

You set back your ice arrow, aiming for the guards settled behind the fortifications and, as they're made to duck and weave from Duke's rounds, your string of arrows take out each one by one, nailing each one somewhere on their upperbody with the arrows of ice. Not all of them go down but those you hit do. Backfire can only look on in shock.
Jet chuckles, "So that's, what, 1000 rounds you owe him?"
>>
>>29922424
"I'd rather have them go home so they no more of them get hurt. ...Could you connect me to them, or at least one of them, like Red?"
Onyxia asks after Gregario says he's going to move them around.

"Th-There's another fight going on? Can you hurry up with the dogs, I don't want to be caught up in any more fights!"
She says desperately. As Steel sits beside her, she takes his hoof, holding it tightly.

>>29922440
"So, he's either here in this room or somewhere back down there. I didn't look around to see if he was nearby when we were running..."
She says, worried all of this could be being spilled to one of Claw's generals as they speak.
>>
>>29922447

>>29922315
As you dig down deep into the stone, you ready the concoction inside Crumple being seeped into the stone itself in large quantities as you ready a chain reaction to take out the mechanics of the sphere factory. With all of the fluids spread you power up the mace to your weapons, and successfully fire off the ordinance point-blank into the dirt as you hear Boo and Screech begin shouting down below deck about the massive rumblings and explosions occurring all around you.

The napalm and decay explode with the missiles to terrifying force, shattering the rocky foundations all around you as you see the earth splitting apart and metal contraptions, more of the spheres included, being blasted and torn apart amid the fire-ball that surrounds you. The stone becomes shaky and lose, falling all around your ears, but you also spot the obliterated remains of what looks to be critical defense systems for the Dome, sparking wreckage mixed in with the stone now as the blast that sends it upwards eventually begins falling down around you due to gravity. As well as possibly anyone else above ground who might have felt the effects

>>29922352
>>29922391
After the arrows fly over Luke's head, Luke can hear a nearby rumbling coming from the holes that the spheres were pouring out of, and the sounds of the quake begin to reach Nero's ears as well from within the barrier. All of a sudden, you see the steel and stone off to the side of the entrance begin to glow a mixture of bright orange and green as Crumple's explosion builds up from underground. The blast suddenly shoots out from the foundation, a ear-shattering explosion pluming out of the ground along with countless scraps of metal and spheres that fall around you like debris from a volcano, the ground rocking violently for Luke (more akin to a tremor to Nero who can witness it blasting from within the barrier, but still a noticeable one).
>>
File: Mazinkaiser SKL.jpg (37KB, 605x349px) Image search: [Google]
Mazinkaiser SKL.jpg
37KB, 605x349px
>>29922456
Crumple rises up from the ground, likely still aflame.
"And THAT is how you take shit out," Crumple yells out and looks around at the destruction it has caused.
"Heh, if only I was above ground to see the fireworks."

"Youa alright down there?" Honey yells out to Boo and Screech.
>>
>>29922440
>>29922450
"Hmmm." Southern crosses her legs in thought. "Damn it. Steel, Gregario, do you know of any other exits to the shadow realm? I want to go find Plasm. Maybe taking him away from the battle would make things go more smoothly with the Dome."

"Also, give me the walkie-talkie, Steel. I need to talk to Nero."

She gets up and prepares another trap to protect herself. [1d10+3]
>>
>>29922456
"Hit the deck!" Lukewarm shouts out as Duke heeds his advice and then both jump on their bellies to dodge any flying debris.
>>
>>29922447
>>29922456
Nero lowers His bow as the ground shakes, and Crumple emerges all aflame. He speaks to Backfire and Jet.

"The defenses are down, order the men to advance. You know the plan."

He strides forward with the army, bow in hoof, looking up at Crumple [though Goudeau, Twilight, Luke, etc can hear him too]
>>29922492
"I just received word from Southern, the others have done our job for us. Eo Naxx Claw is dead, this conquest is now an occupation."

"Slay as few people as possible, but if anyone raises a hoof against you I want them dead. The rest of the plan is the same, we are here for Claw's information stores."

[1d10+3] Inspire
[1d10+3] Inspire
>>
>>29922502
"You want to go find him? Why? He was attacking us, and is probably all the way back down there."
>>
>>29922352
>>29922456
>with DM permission

"Nero, it's me. One of the commanders of the Dome's resistance is going to be a light red goo pony with an orangeish mane. If you find him before I can, you are not to kill him. Subdue him if you have to, but otherwise he's not to be harmed."
>>
>>29922538
"Girl stuff, you know how it goes."
>>
>>29922536
"Aww c'mon!" Crumple yells back, throwing its hooves up in the air, even as the fire rages around it.
"Ugh...fucking fine. Guess it's a bunch of doing nothing I guess."
Seems Honey was REALLY looking forward to a fight.
>>
>>29922573
"At least now we know Wing was not an anomaly! I begin to think more and more that direct combat is not our enemy's strong point."

"With any luck there will be one of Eon's bastards inside, and this trip will not have been a complete waste of time!"
>>29922540
Nero takes out the radio.

"Red goo pony? Are you talking about Commander Plasm? Claw's brother told me of him. What do you want with him?"
>>
>>29922536
"Yeah, I'm not killing any civies dude that's fucked. Don't have any problem with soldiers though." You hear Luke yell out casually from his spot in the rubble.
>>
>>29922603
"He and I have an unresolved duel that began earlier in the day, but he escaped from me before I could finish matters with him. I went out and killed Claw as a result."
>>
>>29922450
The image of the griffon nods his head, "They weren't exactly being trusted with the radio up there themselves but I can tap into a guard and get him to put the word out to 'em. I have a few exit routes prepared they can take to avoid where most of that army's jazzing things up, leave 'em to me."

He pauses, disappearing from view for a moment as the screen goes static as he attempts to communicate. Meanwhile, Eta takes a look at your injuries, her brow raising now that you are in your normal state rather than the Cape form you took before. "You're injured..." she says in a low voice, grabbing at a med-kit. "Hold on, I'll help you." She gets to work on nursing your wounds, and after a few moments the screen pops back on. Steel grips on your hoof, keeping a close eye on you as she works with soothing gels (healed to 5/4)
"Hrm. Well, good news is I was able to get in contact with them directly. One of the grabby little pups swiped a radio. Bad news is, he wasn't keen on talking to me. And my cameras are picking them up on the move, I think they're investigating what's going down."

>>29922450
"I did," Steel answers, "And I didn't see him. I think he must still be down below, in the shadow-scape or not. Steel purses his lips. "Just to be sure, I could check the inside the cape on my own, make sure he's not around."
>>
>>29922650
>>29922502
Geigaro nods, "Actually yeah: there's a few of those Zero Gates scattered around on each level, usually accessible only to guards or scientists."
Irons grins, "But we managed to swipe one a while back. I have it working down here, actually," he moves over towards a white-cloth over a stack of objects, revealing a slightly smaller version of the purple ring you saw in Claw's chambers. "Just need to hook it up and you're good to go, though I can only have it open for seconds at a time: any longer and the Eo-Rok wandering in there might pick up on it. If you go in, I'll open it up at set intervals for you to get out."

Steel, meanwhile, nods and hands you over the radio. As you do this, both Onyxia and Southern hear a rather large but muddled explosion coming from up above, feeling a slight tremor in the Clinic as it occurs.

>>29922522
>>29922492
As you leap out of the flaming, acidic hole you burned, Goudeau and Bulldozer similarly duck down low to avoid the debris, Twilight gasping and ducking behind the giant shield to avoid the burning rocks and spheres that bounce against it. Bulldozer gives out a loud cry of hurrah, "HAAHAHAHAHA! That's what I'm talkin' about. Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were doin' something like that, I could have made it bigger!"

Goudeau growls, "A little warning would have been appreciated to Goudeau... but, a job well done, he supposes." He turns towards the hole in the side of the dome, where you see the guards beginning to pull back while dragging their wounded that Nero, Luke, and Duke shot up. "Time for clean-up.
>>
>>29922660
>>29922492
Meanwhile, you hear a few fluttering wings coming from behind as Boo and Screech shoot up to the cockpit, the former bearing a wide grimace, "AAaaaach.... you have any idea how loud something like that is to somepony with THESE ears, Honey?!"

>>29922536
>>29922573
>>29922522
>+1 to everyone else
Backfire and Jet race to inform their Blasters, and the battalions begin marching forwards towards the hole Twilight holds open in the barrier. Goudeau's Army and the Blasters march in as wide a formation they can through Twilight's hole and upwards towards the hole in the side of the dome, offering instruction to those of the immediate plan.

As you mention Claw's demise, Goudeau pauses. "Eo-naxx Claw... is dead?" He pauses, "I.... Goudeau cannot believe this. Who did it?! HOW did they do it, Claw is... Claw is not something you just walk up to and kill, least of all in his own DOME!" He grips his talons, "That honor was meant for Goudeau... did they at least procure his secrets?! I must know what he was hiding!"

As you make your way up to the entrance in the side of the dome, you see a large hanger-bay, filled with construction equipment and vehicles similar to the hover-tanks (albeit lacking any fire-arms). You hear shouting coming from further up on a ramp that leads to three different hallways, all of which are locked behind a shimmering pink energy barrier that fills it. Above you in this hanger bay is a large, cylindrical rocket that is hanging half-way down from the ceiling, and a large alarm is blaring to everyone's displeasure as they enter into your new foot-hold on the base. You notice there are some dead guards hanging around on the floor, but others are merely wounded and writing around. Goudeau grimaces, "They've pulled back... they're shoring up their defenses, making preparations for the next layer of defense while also preparing a counter-attack. They're hoping the barriers over the halls will slow us down."
>>
>>29922660
>>29922660
"Alright then. Steel, Irons, I'll go have a look for him and capture him. If he can't get out there, the fight between the armies will go much smoother, since they won't have another commander to lead them."

She puts on her own invisibility cloak as she waits for either Steel or Iron to help.
>>
>>29922625
"You want me to spare one of the enemy's commanders just so you can kill him later?"
>>29922664
"Several servants of mine, who caused the hole we're using to get in right now. They say they cornered him and cut him to pieces, before stealing all his secrets on some kind of computer storage."

As they march in, and the noise blares, Nero grinds His teeth.

"Their hopes are poorly founded. Destroy the barriers, spread out and occupy the floor. No one is to descend into Swing City until then!"

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Inspire
>>
>>29922766
"Oh, I won't be killing him. I have other things... in mind. You know how it is. Girl stuff. He'll be cooperating quite nicely once there's no more reason to fight over the Dome."
>>
>>29922766
>>29922664
"Gotcha boss." LukeWarm and Duke rev up Jean again by the tail as if she was a lawnmower and start CatSawing their way through one of the barriers.

Jean Roll
[1d10]
[1d10]

>>29922766
"That rocket looks pretty dangerous, you want us to uhh -Y'know blow it up?"
>>
>>29922650
"That'd be good, they shouldn't be caught up in any more of these problems.."

Onyxia is silent as Eta heals her, still worried and exhausted from everything. As Gregario informs them of the dog's situation, Onyxia quickly hops up from the table.
"They're what?! C-Can you connect our radio to them?"
She asks, fishing out the extra radio Greagario gave them ready to tune it to connect to the pup.
>Assuming se's conncted through.
"Hello, hello? It's me, Onyxia."

>>29922650
"Just take a peak, to be safe."
Onyxia responds back shortly, occupied with trying to stop the dogs from rushing at an army.
>>
>>29922796
>>29922664
Additional Luke and Duke rolls to offset failure
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>29922660
>>29922664
"Eh. Not as good when you know its coming," Crumple says teasingly to Goudeau, then looks to Bulldozer, "was kinda spur of the moment. And I'd rather do than talk."

"Not really," Honey says bluntly and honestly, "but hey, you should know by now you ride with me, its going to get loud."

Crumple looks at the barrier, smirking.
"What, is that it? If the last one went down, then so will this one!"

>Dual, Great, Decay
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29922795
>"'Girl Stuff?' Are you asking Me to give him to you?"
>>29922796
"No, leave it for now. Focus on the barriers and-"

"What in the name of the holy gods are you doing to Jean?"
>>
>>29922872
"I'm telling you what's going to happen."
>>
>>29922884
>"What? I'm asking if you're trying to sleep with him." Nero clarifies.
>>
>>29922910
"Well, I was planning on starting with lunch first. The point is, keep him alive. He won't be a threat."
>>
>>29922939
>"He is a servant of Eo Naxx Claw, I will have to think on this. In the meanwhile, I will try and avoid killing him if I can."

>"We're still held up on the first floor, have you told the people in the city about Claw's death yet?"
>>
>>29922720
>>29922800
By Onyxia's request, Steel quickly fans his cape into the Shadow-scape, returning before a few moments. "It's clear. He did not follow us."

>>29922795
Irons nods his head, "Okay: I'll put on a function for it to open up for about 10 seconds every five minutes. That should be short enough to avoid anyone seeing it in the Zero Zone." He says as he pulls out the ring with unsurprising strength, setting it up as it begins to glow a light violet and prepares opening a rip in space-time.

Steel murmors. "Hmph. I don't know if it's safe to go by yourself. Eta is healing Onyxia, and I... should be nearby. Will you be alright in there alone?"
>If so, I can provide the description of the first sight you see, that being the shadowy replica of the clinic inside the ring, and if you choose to take yourself out to the streets of the shadow-scape you'll notice a few additional Eonts patrolling a chaotic scene, many mutants' dark reflections running around ignorant of you to assigned shelters as alarms begin to blare in place of the former jazz music.

>>29922800
As you jump up on the table, Steel and Eta look up in shock, the goo pony gasping, "AH! Hey, cut that out! You're going to open them up again if you do that," She says irritably, pulling you back down to continue.

Geigaro nods on the screen, "Can do, I'll put you cats on speaker. Best of luck..."
As you hear a small static burst through the monitor, it quicky changes to a dog's voice
>"HEYZ! Dogz say they not wanna talk to youz, freaky blasty ponies! We gonna..."
It pauses, "ONYXIA-PONY!? This Blue! You alive? Danger Dogz come to back you up, we come with Southern-pony and she trick dumb mutants into letting her inside city! They keep us in big roomz up here, but louds explosions happening, something else fighting, Dogz checking it out, took guards by surprise, this our chance to bring down stupid shaking Dome! Wait... did yous stops shakings? Dogz no felt them in a whilez."
>>
>>29922984
>>29922766
Goudeau glares. ".... very well. So long as Goudeau gets a chance to look at the information, that freak's departure from this world is nothing but a boon. If he is truly gone forever, may his twisted, ugly soul burn for eternity in the heart of the sun."

Bulldozer snickers, "Ugly? Thought you two were twins."

>>29922827
Screech groans, "Well, take my word for it: it's pretty darn loud."

>>29922827
>>29922805
>>29922796
>+0 to all
The Blasters and Goudeau's Army begin moving on each of the barriers, the former setting up explosives around their bases. Crumple goes up to one of them and blasts at it with her howlitzer, Bulldozer taking his plasma caster to it at the same time as the units are made to get out of the way quickly. Through a combined assault, but with the majority coming from the decaying, acidic rounds Honey fires, the barrier on the left side of the chamber is dropped.

Luke and Duke take to the 2nd barrier as they're setting up explosives, but Jean's claws do not find themselves as effective against this barrier as they were against the big one outside: the claws spark and sizzle against the shield, and the bullet/lasers from the pair of Luke and Duke don't do much to off-set it. The Blasters finish setting up a few explosions around the base, preparing them to trigger when the coast is clear ([1d10])

(bad split, 1/2)
>>
>>29922994
Meanwhile, the last door to the right finds the growing noise coming from that direction, and a loud series of howls, barks, and growls as they pound mutant guards on the other side of the door. Looking towards it, Nero/Luke/Honey see a familiar sight: Red, Gray, Blue, and a host of two dozen other Danger Dogz scrapping away at the insides of the hallway, trying to bash a near-by control panel with key-cards they took to make it go down as a few other guards are taken down on the otherside.

"GRRRRR, stupidz shiny door! It too shinyz, making Red's nose twitch. Take it down, boys." he raises his paws to his muzzle, shouting at the barrier, "HELLO! That more dogz?! Who making all booms?!" He cries out, taking a whiff at the dome. "Hard but me thinks me smells... shiny pony? Onyxia pony, Dress-pony, is that you?!" He yells from the other side of the shimmering barrier.
>>
>>29922975
"Oh, I'll have Onyxia do that."

>>29922800
"Nero wants you to tell everyone that I slash we killed Claw."

>>29922984
"It's only five minutes. I'll be invisible too."

Before entering she makes another trap for herself. [1d10+3]

Once inside, she remains still, totally invisible, against a wall near the entrance to the gate. She keeps an eye out for Plasm. [1d10]
>>
>>29922994
>>29923003
"Wella get some ear plugs ora something. Nothing I cana do about that," Honey says, smirking at him as she presses a button.

Said button being another round of howitzer shelling at the remaining barrier.
"You might wanna stand back," Crumple says AFTER firing.

[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29923003
"Red? Is that you? What are you doing here?" Nero answers the dogs.
>>29923072
>"So be it." Nero says hanging up.

Nero looks to Kiloton.

"Take Bulldozer, Backfire, and twenty of your men down the open hallway, kill anything that resists you."
>>
>>29922872
"Hay it worked before." Luke says as Jean's claws start to rev down.

>>29922994
Luke and Duke take Jean as they take cover from the Blaster's explosion

Luke spots the Danger Dogz in the hallway and turns his head to Duke for answers
>"Don't look at me, that didn't happen in my run."
"I wonder if they'll recozgnize me. Well actually they'll probably get my smell."

Luke waves at the dogs on the other side of the barrier. "Hay what's up pups, remember me. I'm that pony that regurgitated alcohol on all of yous." Lukewarm gets Jean out again and starts pulling her tail to rev her up "Hay let me take care of that barrier for you. Swear I can get it working this time."

>>MREEEEEOOOOOOWWW
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>29922984
"Good, he didn't hear everything or find us out then."

>>29922984
"I-I'm fine."
Onyxia stutters as she's pulled back down. While she says that, pain can be heard in her voice.

"Y-Yea, I heard you guys came."
Onyxia says as Blue explains that they came.
"Wait, don't go check out those sounds! We took care of everything down here, you don't need to worry about the shakings ever again. For now, just stay back and get out of here safely. Gregario, the one that was trying to talk to you before, you can trust him to help you guys out of there. I don't want anymore of you hurt, listen to him to sneak out back home, and I'll meet you back there."

>>29923072
"He want me to what? How does he know?"

"Southern, be careful."
She say as Southern goes to leave.
>>
>>29923072
>Successful Trap laid, I believe that takes you up to 3
Steel nods, "Very well. May fate favor you."

You delve into the shadow-scape, the barrier closing behind you to be re-opened later, and you begin searching the dark reflection of Swing City. The mutants move around and even through you, unable to interact or see or hear you as you hear the alarms.
>"ATTENTION ALL SWINGERS: This is a state of Emergency. The Master orders you all to your designated safe shelters. Please move in a swift and orderly fashion, and let the Eo-Rok and Swing City Guard perform their duties without interference."

You see multiples of the ant-like Eo-Rok's wandering around in the shadow-scape, but your cloak hides you from sight as you look around for Plasm. You do not see him on this level, but you overhear guards mentioning he had managed to escape the Zero Zone, and was now calling for troops to come meet him on Level 2 to receive additional equipment for safe-guarding the city. They make their way to an elevator, which you can squeeze in with them in stealth.

>>29923210
Eta scrunches her muzzle, "No, you're not fine. You're hurt. You're... jumpy. I can understand." She puts on a softer tone. "But just don't move like that again for a bit, okay?" She gets back to working on your wounds (fully healed to 5/5).

Blue gruffs over the phone,
>"Yeah, we sorry we took so longz. We not just gonna let you solve everything on your ownz, you friend of Dogz." He pauses as you explain the situation,
>"You really fixed them...?! T-that great newz! Dogz will be so happy, Big Green can stay where he iz! Y-you sure we can trust dumb radio pony?"
Geigaro coughs, "I'm on the line, and yeah, baby. You can trust me. I don't hold a grudge."
>"Uuhhh... okayz, I tellz Red. But wherez are you, we can't just leavez you and dress pony in there, we come get you first! Dogz pay their Danger Debtz!"
>>
>>29923251
>>29923116
Boo and Screech groan in annoyance and take seats up in the cockpit, "Alright, what do you want us to manage? Missiles, the laser drill, the tail?" Screech asks, "Name it, I'm starting to get the hang of this thing after spending so long looking at you pilot it."

>>29923140
Red grins, "OH HEY! I knowz that voice, you first shiny pony, Shiny-King pony, right?" He slobbers over the barrier, excited for more familiar faces. "Oh dog, it LONGZ story. You remember shakies when you in Danger Tunnelz last? Danger Dogz knew where they came from, but couldn't get in to stops shakings in this dome! We waz about to finish Shiny Trail and takes it out, but Onyxia-pony and Dress-pony offer to help stops them insteads. We gotz in through hole, and then waited while Dress-pony tricked dumb mutants."

>>29923140
Bulldozer grins, "Alright, some more action. Let's do this!" He leads the charge with Backfire close behind. Kiloton turns to you and nods, "On it. We'll send a ring if we need help or come across something interesting. Keep your wits about you." He says as they begin making their way down the tunnel

>>29923116
>>29923140
>>29923150
As Duke and Luke back off of the first door, the bomb the Blasters had set detonates, breaking apart pieces of it as the barrier begins to sputter out (still intact though). Taking Jean-saw back to the door the dogs hiding behind the barrier. The scratchings do a number on the door, sending sparks out as Red glares, "What that sound?! Is that... CAT?! You haz cat?!" Dogz licks his lips. "Red hasn't had cats in many many time! Can Red's eatz it?"

(1/2, just under the line)
>>
>>29923261
As Honey sends off her warning, though, they back off, "AAH! Shiny robot pony here too, it like big reunion! With more explodings!" The howlitzer round melts through the barrier that Jean started on, the effort taking it down successfully as the Dogs find the way clear. They run out and join the army, looking and sniffing at the Blasters and Goudeau's Army, who look on incredulously.

Jet calls out, "Uh... are these things hostile?"
>>
>>29923251
She sneaks onto the elevator, listening for any word about the commanders. [1d10] eavesdrop
>>
>>29923261
"I can't just sit here..."
Onyxia mumbles as she sits to let the treatment finish.

"Yes, I'm positive, you can trust him."
She says after Gregario chimes in.
"I'm deeper down, but don't worry, I have a way to get out quickly. I just want you all to be safe. You can pay off your debt by making it home safely and me seeing you there when I get back."
>>
>>29923261
"Boo, youa work the fun stuff," Honey says and shows Boo the buttons for the missiles and howitzer, then presses a button as she looks to Screech, "asa for you," she reaches up and pulls down a microphone, "Crumple maya go up to eleven, buta I still remember you went twelve when you hada your hoof on this. For nowa, let's pound this last barrier."

>>29923261
"Yeah, they're alright. Just don't have anything shiny around them," Crumple says to Jet as the armaments open up and Honey has Crumple swing the flail tail to try and shatter the barrier.

>Crits 8+
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29923266
>>29923261
"They are allies of Mine, of a sort."

"Do you and your men want to join us? We were just about to launch our attack." the king asks Red.

Nero looks to the remaining troops with Him.

"Goudeau, Cold Irons. Take thirty of your men and head down the hall Red and his men just came from. As soon as the center is open I will proceed down the middlemost path, and when the floor is clear we will move to Swing City."

The king says, moving to attack the last barrier, drawing His sword and bringing it down on it.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Fervor Attack
>DC 5
>>
>>29923277
You board the elevator, but the guards are unusually silent as you ride down with them, not offering much information on what's been going down. As you reach Level 2 again, they file out, an Eo-Rok passing by on its six disjointed legs in the hall as you hide from it in your cloak. Following those guards, you find them moving into one of the armament rooms on Level 2, dozens upon dozens of guards coming in and out at a time grabbing high tech equipment before moving on to which ever defensive position they're ordered to. Inside, you see the shadowy version of Captain Plasm, over-seeing them as he distributes masks and various devices to them.
"Alright, everyone load up. Things aren't looking good up there, we have to be prepared for them to make it down into Swing City. This is what we've trained for: the Master warned us someday the outsiders might come for us. And that's why he has you, the best of the best. With your abilities and his gifts, we won't lose. Not today, not ever. Master protect you."

As he speaks to them, another person nearby chuckles. You can't see his picture too clearly in the dark version of the room, but he appears to be wearing the same kind of armor as Plasm. A captain, with snake-like features to his otherwise pegasus form. In a raspy voice, he speaks "Always knew how to talk, didn't you? Even I feel a little riled up listening to you."
"Shouldn't you setting up the first line, Splice?"
"In a minute. I just want to make sure you know all the options we got on the table for this before it's too late."
"We have protocol for a reason. We follow it..."
>You don't see another Zero Gate in this room, but you remember that one that Onyxia closed access to earlier when you were here that's nearby
>>
>>29923451
>>29923342
Eta sighs as she rubs the last of a pack of gel on one of the wounds, the liquid quickly coagulating to fill up the space between your wounds with a healing foam. "Well, you won't have to anymore, I guess, but I still recommend not doing anything too strenuous."

Blue pauses over the radio
>"....alright, Blue go tell Red you alright and wantz us to leave safely. We just found army making big booms: they with Barf pony, Shiny king pony, everyone except Ug-pony. They could helps Dogz get away from Dome. What about Dress pony, is she okay? She had Copper with her too."

>>29923346
Boo licks his lips and grins at the controls, "Well, don't mind if I do... alright, which of these was the trigger again..."
"Don't touch it yet, dumbass!" Screech shouts, looking over at his controls. "Oooh, nice. Alright, ready and watching."

You throw out your mace-tail and swing it towards the barrier, just barely missing as it collides with the wall instead and leaves a sizable, spiked dent in it.

>>29923368
Red is about to respond before the taller, lankier one in a blue vest comes running up, "Wait, Red! Onyxia just called me on talky box," he waves a radio, "She says she safez! Dress pony too: they stopped what waz making the shakings,"
Red smiles, "REALLY?! Alright! All thatz left is going down and killing..."
"No," Blue interrupts, "She says she wantz us to run."
"RUN?!"
"She wantz us to get safe, we have safe way out thankz to them. We should take it, we lost lotz of dogz, and the job is done..."
Red pounds his fist into the metal floor, "DONE?! You remember how many dogz they put in the ground BEFORE all this?! This perfect! I'm not done until Dome gone!"

(one more, messing up my splits tonight)
>>
>>29923457
>>29923368
>>29923346
>+3 Nero, +2 others
Goudeau grins, "Finally... Goudeau and his army will be done with this hall shortly, I remember it well. He will see you below, Emperor. Perhaps slaying one of his little pet projects will ease Goudeau's foul mood." He heads on down the path past the dogz, who squabble internally whether to stay or not.

Nero steps up to the last barrier and, with a fervored swing of his sword, shatters the pink barrier into nothing but sparks, clearing the rest of the way down to the middle hall beyond.
>>
>>29923451
She starts looking for the other zero gate.

Another trap [1d10+3]
>>
>>29923457
"I don't plan on it, I just don't want to be down here anymore..."
Onyxia says lowly.

"They're all here? Why are they... It doesn't matter. Don't bother them, just worry about yourselves and move out."
Onyxia says, voice getting back to a normal-ish state as she tries to get the dogs to leave.
"Dress pony? O-Oh, you mean Southern. She's fine, just checking on somepony. We'll be leaving very soon."
>>
>>29923462
"Do not descend until we have spoken again!" the king shouts after him.
>>29923457
Nero lowers His blade as the barrier shatters away.

"Decide amongst yourselves, I have enough men to take this city without you. If you have suffered losses, I won't blame you for fleeing. Regardless, we are not slaughtering this city. If that is your goal, you will not find it today."

"Jet, take all but twenty of the men and stay here. Set men at the entrance to the Dome, and wait for My orders. The rest of you are with Me."

He says heading down the hallway.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+4] Fervor Inspire
>>
>>29923457
As Crumple watches the last barrier shatter, it's already jetting down the hallway at full speed and ready to blast anything that tries to get in its way.

"Keepa a watch out, boys. This is wherea they'll try toa get the jump ona us, most likely."
>>
>>29923465
You successfully lay down a 4th trap as you make your way to the previous Zero Gate (the door was previously transmuted shut by Onxyia, but has finished having a cutter burn through it to allow access in and out of the gate once more. Still cloaked in cover, you find yourself able to slip through it and avoid the guards. You are able to make your way back to that same room under cover, though the many guards coming in and out of that room make it slightly harder to get close to Plasm and Splice, you are in a position to see them clearly, Plasm quickly finishing off the last of the materials as he shakes his head, taking a deep breath. "No, we're not doing that. It puts the Swingers at too much risk."

"We're down a few of our heavy hitters, Plasm. We don't even know what happened to Echo," the snake-like pony, copper-skinned and scaly along his exposed coat with slit eyes, shakes his head. "And if the Master had... my bad, 'has'... any OTHER surprises for us, they haven't appeared."

>>29923491
Eta sighs again, drooping down. "I understand. We'll help you out of here as soon as we can, but with everything going on up there, Sanctuary is going to have our hooves full. We have to mitigate whatever damage Claw's death is going to do to the city in the midst of all this."
"That's a way of putting it..." Geigaro interrupts. "Claw definitely had a few things in here he prepared in case of his demise, I'm trying to decrypt them so I can possibly stop them, though there's only so much I can do from here in communications"

>"Right, just had fightz with Red. Red'z is angry but he'll understandz. Dogs letting ponies do what they do, Dogz going home. Thankz you for everything, Onyxia-pony... keep Southern-pony safe, we'll see you soon, okay?"
Steel, looks to you, "I'd offer to see if we can sneak out using the Shadowscape, but, I am worried about leaving Southern behind. When she gets back, maybe we can make a push for up top... how are you doing?"
>>
>>29923682
>>29923536
Red stops, "What... no, we HAZ to, you don'tz know what they..."
"We gotz what we wanted, Red. The Dog Houze is safe." Blue chides, "Everyone back at House needs us, let ponies do what they do and we go lick our woundz!"

Red growls, gripping his pause and shaking as Blue looks up at Nero, "Wez not staying, thank you for understandingz. If you need tunnels," he grabs at his radio, "I can hearz you, but if Onyxia pony wantz us be safe, we not complain."

Meanwhile, Jet salutes, "Roger that, we'll hold the line here."

>>29923563
>>29923536
>+4 Nero, +3 everyoen else
Honey and Nero begin heading down the middle corridor with 20 of the troops, along with Twilight and presumably Luke. As they charge down the corridor, noting many other rooms with various uses ranging from engineering to support, they come down towards what appears to be a four way intersection ahead, guarded by three set up laser turrets on tripods armed by mutant guards, with another dozen guards set up at the choke point aimed in your direction. Behind those, you notices four of the ant-like Eonspawn taking up position ON the walls, sticking like spiders to the cieling and sides so as not to get in the lasers' way, as they charge up their laser antennae in response
>Four-way sync between the Eonts, automatic

Twilight cries out, "Here we go! Everypony charge!"
[1d10+5] Magical cleave 3 (the turrets)
[1d10+3] The troops fire
>making rolls for the other halls, [1d10+5] for Goudeau's side, [1d10+4] for Bulldozer's
>>
>>29923682
She waits for the others to leave so that Plasm will be alone. But it takes too long for them to leave, she'll use one of her wires to knock down something inconspicuous in the other room so as to get them out.
>>
>>29923688
>the 12 guards firing down the hall towards the group [1d10+1]
>[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] / [1d10+2] each of the three turrets, focused in on Nero, Twilight, Honey (respectively)
>>
>>29923682
"You don't need to do that, we're fine," Onyxia responds to Eta, "I... I'm just sorry for everything that we caused here." She says to both her and Geigaro.

"See you soon, stay safe on the way back."
Onyxia says goodbye, turning the radio off.

Onyxia looks to Steel, then to the ground.
"I was going to ask the same, I just hope Southern gets back soon."
She says somberly.
"...I still feel like I'm shaking, I-I can't think of anything else besides getting out of here. I... I just want to leave."
She stammers out.
>>
File: Yelling.jpg (86KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Yelling.jpg
86KB, 500x377px
>>29923688
Seeing things trying to shoot at Crumple, Honey grins widely.
"Alright boysa, battle time! Screech, fire up that voicea of yours, cause you and I area gonna do the greetings! Boo, give us some fireworksa!"

At that, the speakers flip open on Crumple and flicker with fire with some microphone feedback indicating its on. Honey gets close enough to Screech so they're both sharing the mic and gives him a nod.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!"

>PAIN! SHOUTER! (Napalm Decay Wrath)
[1d10+4]
>>
File: 1487637538020 - Copy.png (189KB, 823x278px) Image search: [Google]
1487637538020 - Copy.png
189KB, 823x278px
>>29923688
Nero drops out His shield, and charges forward, gutting the Eons [4] and hacking apart the normie guards [6]

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+5] Blast
>>
>>29923725
As you wait outside of the hall, you can hear Plasm and Splice conversing more quietly as they discuss options, and after some time has passed guards finally stop filing into the room none stop, and Splice leaves the room to head towards the battlefield. You think you see him turn once in your direction as he does so, but he quickly shrugs it off and continues on as you find Plasm alone in a much more empty room as he rubs at his temples.

"Master... how did it all go so wrong." He mumbles in his solitude, shaking his head. "Right, focus Plasm. Time to get moving." He grabs at a near by computer pad, typing out instructions with his hoof as you find a moment alone.

>>29923754
Eta shakes her head, "No, please, it's fine... what happened here, we were going towards either this, or something much, much worse if he was allowed to have his way. I can feel it."
Geigaro pauses, "Yeah.... dad had to be taken out, one way or another. We'll make good with what we got here, no sweat. Swing City will move on. Pick a new leader who has their heads on straight."

Blue disconnects from the other side of the radio, Steel remaining by your side as he raises his cape to drape over you like a security blanket, "I'm fine. I'm banged up physically but my armor should heal in time." He pauses, looking at you, "... if you mean about what Claw did, well... being controlled by him, that I think I'll recover from. What he said about me being 'Eo-Naxx' Steel... I want answers, but you're more important to me than my past. If you need out of here, I'll do whatever it takes." He turns up at Geigaro, "I presume he can answer any questions of mine after the fact."

>PAUSED
>Will carry Nero and Honey's posts to the start of next session, want to have Luke's as well given he might kill enemies this round that I don't want to retaliate with prematurely
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.