[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain's CYOA: Fair Winds and Following Seas Thread 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 6

File: Fairwinds_Animsmol.gif (2MB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Fairwinds_Animsmol.gif
2MB, 500x495px
>The Story so Far: https://www.anonpone.com/saltysea/29589331#navbar
>Important Characters:
https://pastebin.com/reSCN3Lu
>Lemmi give you the quick rundown-
You are Fair Winds, pretty-boy stallion and proud sailor of the Earth Unicorn Pegasus Guard (EUP) Equestrian Royal Navy (ERN).

Steadfast. Resolute. Loyal.

You are also being transferred to a new post after some... unfortunate, lets call them, 'happenstance' in your home life.

Little you may know, but everything could just be riding on your shoulders now, Sailor.

>>CURRENT STATUS>>
The Risen Glory wasn't quite as fixed as you thought, and one last bit of sabotage has been discovered, causing you to magically exhaust yourself after a conversation over breakfast with the Elements of Harmony.

After being ordered to take a day's rest by Princess Celestia, who spent some time grilling you about Twilight and promising that she would break your spine if you broke Twilight's heart, Princess Luna and Princess Cadance have both come by, Princess Cadance deciding to speak with you first.

After spending some time to grill you on a potential relationship with Twilight, and get you to open up a bit, she informed you that the Saboteurs affected the Crystal Empire as well, and to be on your guard.

After that conversation ended, Princess Luna has returned, and THE CANTERLOCK HAS BEEN DOUBLED, HUZZAH!

... Ahem, she wishes to speak with you.

We pray for your eardrums, Captain-

Fair Winds and Following Seas, your story continues now.
>>
File: Wehathseenthis.jpg (40KB, 496x475px) Image search: [Google]
Wehathseenthis.jpg
40KB, 496x475px
>>29904810
>>29904862
"Certainly, Your Highness, how can I be of service?" You ask, tilting your head a bit.

Luna looks at you blankly for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Why doth the cute ones always be the thick ones?" She mutters, making your ears twitch.

"Fair Winds, thou hath Our permission to use Our name, though We wish that thou do so soon, if only so that We may stop using the Royal We and speak more naturally." Luna says flatly, and you blink in surprise.

"... Of course, Luna." You say. "I wasn't awa-"

"No one is." She sighs. "It's a bad holdover from when I was Nightmare Moon. Tis a long story, and frankly, a bit of a mess for me to piece together in the first place. Now, I understand that mine and mine sister's niece were in here moments ago, hence thou's mane and tail, and I'm quite sure that all of the traditional threats of harm of the suitor of one under the care and beloved by their others hath been given." Luna says, and you nod along in confirmation.

"Very Good! That means that I can skip that part and get straight to the important bit- explaining to you how to win fair Twilight's heart, though thou already seem to have thine hoof in the door!"
>>
>>29921894
Why thank you luna.
>>
>>29921945
"Um... thank you?" You say, a bit bewildered at Luna's actions as the Mare of the Night (no connection to the other kind of 'mare of the night') spreads a wing over you and pulls you aside, walking you to the cushions you and Cadance had been occupying earlier.

"Now, prithee, tell me, dear Fair Winds, how doth thou wish to woo thy mare?" Luna asks, her eyes sparkling. "During the night of course tis best, fair Cadance is quite good at making recommendations, but she forgets the effects of a full moon 'pon a colt and a filly."
>>
>>29922503
I was thinking we could go to the local library together. We do both like books. On the other hand you are right the night is a good time for romance.
>>
>>29921894
Any help is welcomed and appreciated.
>>
>>29922541
>>29924656
"... You make a very good point." You mutter, shifting on the cushion. "... Any help you offer is welcomed and appreciated, Luna, but I haven't made any plans ye-"

"WHAT?! Thou have a day off! Thou should be spending it with her!"

You sigh at Luna's outburst. "She's got important things to work on, Luna. Besides, it's just a day out at the library, maybe some stargazing afterwords."

Luna looks at you flatly. "Prithee, my work is cut out for me."

You blink in confusion as the princess gets to her hooves. "I see that I must take drastic measures! Rest well, Fair Winds, I shalt return!"

And with that, Luna sweeps from your room.
>>
>>29925421
Sheesh, Cadance I understand, but why is Luna getting involved with this as well?
Relax for a bit via reading something?
>>
>>29925421
Worry.
>>29925643
Also this. Read a book or something.
>>
>>29925643
>>29925829
You shudder as you carefully make your way to your bed, and lay down, trying to relax and taking a deep breath as you reach for the book you know is going to be in the dresser drawer next to your bed.

'The Bluejacket's Manuel'. The guide to everything Navy, or at least, the basics of everything Navy. The how, the why, and the what you're doing.

You let out a little sigh as you start reading through it yet again. Some ponies would say that reading through it so many times is stupid. You'd say you learn something new every time you do.

As you read, your mind wanders just a little to your conversations with the Princesses- seriously, what did you do to gain this kind of attention?

Also, why is everypony threatening to break your spine? You get it, Twilight Sparkle is gorgeous. You're attracted to her.

But she's not seriously attracted back.

It's just a crush.

You continue to lie to yourself in your worry spiral when suddenly your enveloped in a dark-blue aura and lifted off your bed.
>>
>>29926250
If we can, stare at Luna with a blank expression.
>>
>>29926422
Seconding this.
>>
>>29926422
>>29926572
As you're hovered out the door of your room, all you can do is flatly stare at the crew members who are now looking at you in shock, and, when you rotate enough to actually see her, at Luna as she trots down the P-way with you in tow.

You sigh, unfortunately unable to do much else besides cross your forelegs and rub the bridge of your muzzle in an attempt to relieve the oncoming headache.

Luna, of course, is grinning from ear to ear, and is practically prancing as she brings you along. "Fear not Sir Winds! Thou shalt do well! Huzzah!"

You sigh. Well, this couldn't get any worse.

[How can it get worse, let me know players.]
>>
>>29926951
Is it mealtime. If so it could get worse by going though either of the lower messes.
Otherwise I got nothing. I don't see luna being careless enough to bang our head on something (or maybe she is. Your the qm)
>>
>>29926951
The entire ship will end up knowing about this one way or another. Gotta wonder what sort of rumors will sprout from this.
>>
>>29927066
>>29928067
Sure enough, Luna trots right through the mess deck, floating you along, and you give your crew a half-hearted wave as you're floated along as they gape and watch you float by.

"... Did you see what she did with her mane? It looks gorgeous~!" You hear one of the mare crew members whisper to one of her shipmates, making you facehoof again.

Fantastic.

Luna continues onwards till you find yourself in a fairly nicely appointed cabin- the room is quiet, secluded, and the gray walls and drab floor have been covered by a starry black cloak, and pillows galore.

You're settled onto one of the pillow piles by Luna, who hums and looks you over for a moment. "Tis missing... something. But what?" She mutters as you look around.

You see a well designed picnic laid out, with wine and fine food to eat, a basket of books next to that one, and a glance up shows you that the ceiling is mimicking the night sky- top tier magic all around.

"Huzzah! I hath found the ribbons!"

If you have any prayers to say or want to beg for mercy/escape, now would be the time.
>>
>>29928461
[Attaching myself to the post so that people can see the actual followup to the last post on Anonpone. Hate myself sometimes I swear.]
>>
>>29928461
See what books are in the basket.
>>
>>29928461
Close your eyes and remember that at least this will be interesting.
>>
>>29928757
>>29928779
You take a deep breath, closing your eyes and forcing yourself to stay calm. At least whatever is going to happen is going to be interesting at worst, and hilarious at best.

You open your eyes and try to get off the pillow to go inspect the books in the basket when you're snagged by Luna's aura again, and you feel yourself get wrapped up in ribbons, and the hair-tie that Cadance used for the high pony is also replaced with a ribbon.

Your eye twitches. "Luna, I get that you're trying to make me... presentable, for something, but Ribbons are a mare's accessory!"

Luna giggles. "Fear not, Fair Winds! Now hush and wait right there~"

Luna dashes off, and the door closes behind her, leaving you atop of the pillows, tied up like a present for a Christmas Morning.
>>
>>29928878
Attempt to free yourself now that Luna is gone.
>>
>>29928878
Ponder if this is supposed to be just a present presentation or Luna has some sort of bondage stuff in mind.
>>
>>29928945
Lets not damage Luna's work. Wouldn't want to annoy a princess.
>>
>>29929095
Agreed. For me it is wanting to see where this goes though. Also we are meant to be avoiding magic.
>>
You're welcome for being saved from page 10.
>>
>>29928945
>>29929095
>>29929113
>>29928952

You squirm a little, just to get comfortable, but you're quite thoroughly tied up, and the idea of A- Annoying Princess Luna and B- trying to cast magic right now both sounds like a particularly bad idea.

You sigh, letting yourself relax a bit, wondering if you're currently just being 'presented' or if Luna has something else in mind, though it doesn't feel like you're tied up in a more sexual fashion, she did use some pretty long ribbon.

"-elling you Darling, just relax. I'm sure Princess Luna was joking." Rarity's voice coos out. "I'm sure she didn't leave 'a harem stallion' for you."

Twilight's voice returns, "Oh, I'm sure she didn't, but it's such a strange way to refer to Captain Fai-"

The door opens, and Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack gape at you laying on the pillows, all tied up.

You cough a bit. "Greetings ladies. Forgive me for my current state, or I'd stand to greet you." You try to say smoothly, though the blush on your face says otherwise.

Rarity titters behind a hoof and Applejack blushes in embarrassment. "Uh... howdy Capt'n."

Twilight's also blushing, but she smiles softly as she glances around. "... I think I'll be fine, girls." She says, smiling at them before stepping through and closing the door.
>>
>>29930122
Ask if she likes her early birthday present, which you assume you're supposed to be.
>>
>>29930122
Please don't be mad at Luna. She means well. Still if you can afford to spare some time it would be a shame to allow this food to go to waste.

I get the feeling Luna is craftier then she is letting on and expects us to say something like that.

>>29930169
Say this first though.
>>
>>29930169
>>29930207
You waggle an eyebrow at Twilight, doing your best to put on a playful smile. "Do you like your present? I know it's a bit early for your birthday, but I figure I make -quite- the impression."

Twilight giggles at you as she trots over, sitting down close to you. "I must say, I wasn't expecting to be given a stallion as a present, but Princess Luna is old fashioned like that. A harem boy?" She teases, gently prodding your belly, making you squirm a bit.

"... Please don't be made at Luna, Twilight. She means well, even if she's being a bit overt about things. Though perhaps, you could untie me and we could enjoy some of this food together?" You says, motioning with your head.

Twilight giggles a bit, and moves so that she's laying next to you in the pillow pile. "Mmm, I dunno. You look like a giant plushie right now, Fair." She says, absently putting up the sound-proofing spell. "Maybe I should just take a nap."

You blink a bit, and turn to look at Twilight. "Before you say anything, Cadance and Pri... Celestia both volunteered to take my duties so that I can spend some time with you, though Luna was the one who told me where you were." She says, raising an eyebrow as if daring you to refute it.
>>
>>29930486
Nap time it is then. Pretend to fall asleep.
>>
>>29930547
To clarify that first sentence was dialouge I forgot to put it in quotation marks.
>>
>>29930486
You know a saying I like? "Treat others how you want to be treated."
>>
>>29930547
>29930486
>>29930558
>>29930603
"Naptime it is then." You say, moving your head so it's laying against Twilight and pretending to conk out, making her giggle and shove you a bit with a hoof.

"Silly, let me untie you first so you can at least get comfortable." She says. "Celestia ordered you to rest, and I'm not going to challenge that."

Her horn glows as she unties you, though she leaves the ribbon holding up your mane. "There, much better."

You smile at her before you shrug softly. "There's a saying I like- "treat others how you want to be treated.' So if you want to leave me all tied up, I could do so with you." You flirt unabashedly, making the alicorn mare's wings flare and her face to light up bright red.

"Wha-"

You grin playfully, waiting to see how she reacts in the end, before you get thwopped with a pillow by the embarrassed mare, making you and her laugh.

"Hehe, sorry Fair. But I agree, the food would be great. It's under a stasis spell, so we've got plenty of time to enjoy it." Twilight comments. "It's up to you really, you're the one who needs to rest, I'm just happy to get to spend some more time with you with your hair down... or I suppose up in this case. Cadance's work I take it?"
>>
>>29930649
Yes. Although I think the crew might think it was Luna.

Lets see what Luna left us to read.
>>
>>29930669
You hum in acknowledgement. "Indeed it was, though at this point I'm sure the crew believes that Luna did so. If only because of how she floated me through the air."

Twilight blushes. "Oh dear. Are you alright?"

You scoff a bit. "Only my pride was wounded, nothing more. Tis but a scratch, m'lady."

She giggles and nudges you as she floats the basket of books over and starts shifting through them, you looking down to join her eagerly. The two of you start looking through the books when Twilight lets out a little cry of joy. "The Legend of Clover! Oh, this is one of my favorites." She coos, pulling the novel out from the basket.

You smile. The Legend of Clover is a well known story, a fictional retelling of the story of Clover the Clever, that was well beloved by colts and fillies of all ages, that involved a bit of time traveling and two young ponies that traveled through time- Linking Point and the Goddess of Travel, Faust's best friend Epona.

"Good pick." You say with a grin, noting that other tales in the basket are all pseudo-romantic stories.
>>
>>29931093
Read the legend of clover to her.
>>
>>29931154
She smiles and opens the book, and you gently place a hoof on the side of it.

Twilight blinks, and turns questioningly to you. You give her a little lopsided grin that makes her blush a bit.

"Please, allow me." You say warmly, and Twilight smiles and, surprisingly, snuggles into you. You feel yourself blush as the mare settles against you, her head resting against your chest and under your head as you hold the book out.

You take a couple of breaths to keep calm, and start to read. "Chapter One- The Calm Story Forest..."

The story is old and well beloved, and rolls easily off your tongue, as you remember reading it before to your sister, falling into the voices with ease... light and airy for young Link, deep and brassy for Cannon Borg, Firm but still tenor for older Link, what have you, though Twilight insists on reading Clovers and Epona's lines.

The two of you rest against one another, enjoying the warmth and the company as you read the lovely story, eventually the two of you make your way over to the picnic basket and start eating and sharing the rather large bottle of wine.

You pause for a moment, a little confused as you look at the wine bottle. It isn't that big, but you've both been drinking quite liberally from it...
>>
>>29931526
I am a little unclear. Why are we confused?
>>
>>29931526
Is it endless? Is there a spell that replenishes liquids?
>>
>>29931571
>>29931674
You realize that you're confused because alcohol and you've had -many- glasses of wine.

You're not sure what spell is making the bottle of wine infinite, but you're not complaining.

It's Twilight's turn to read anyway, and she's nestled comfortably against you, the both of you laying on your backs as she's snuggled into your side, reading from the book. She doesn't seem tipsy at all, and you hum a bit at that before you roll a bit, tired of looking at the book and the stars and instead decide to look at Twilight, though you're not quite sure where to start.
>>
>>29932604
Scratch her ears.
>>
>>29932644
Well i guess it would not be so much a scratch as a stroke with hooves.
>>
>>29932644
>>29932660
You let out a little hum and gently stroke her ears, and idly notice that you're hugging her too you with your other leg. She leans into the petting, obviously enjoying it, and keeps right on reading.

Her melodious voice draws in your entire being, holding you to her words and sounds and making you mentally beg for more as you continue to pet the mare, letting out a pleased hums.

Twilight lets out a pleased sigh as she finishes the story, and rolls a bit in your hug so that she can hug back, her soft belly-coat rubbing yours. "... That's always been one of my favorite stories, ever since I was a filly." She murmurs. "It's so beautiful to listen how Link and Epona bond, even if Link is incapable of saying a single word. What's your favorite part of the story?"

[Note: Loosely based on the Legend of Zelda series as a whole, pick your favorite.]
>>
File: 180px-OoT_GreatFairy.png (55KB, 180x318px) Image search: [Google]
180px-OoT_GreatFairy.png
55KB, 180x318px
>>29932990
I admitidly do not have a lot to draw on for LoZ (I never got round to defeting ganon in ocarina or even getting to the final boss in mask, although I really should one of these days and the only others I have played are breath of the wild and the 4 swords anniversary edition)
So I am going to say meeting the great fairy at mount doom in ocarina.
>>
>>29933073
I mean death mountain not mount doom.
>>
>>29932990
Link fighting a Lynel with nothing but a bookshelf.
In all seriousness, there's too much moments to choose from, so I'm seconding >>29933073
>>
>>29933093
[ That actually sounds pretty fucking epic. ]
>>29933073
You hum. "The meeting with the Great Flutterpony at the top of Death Mountain was always one of my favorites, if only because of how Epony clocks Link over the head when she notices he's staring, and how the Great Flutterpony points out how much of a prettycolt he is." You say.

Twilight hums softly before she looks you straight in the eyes, one hoof idly rubbing your back. "... Was it because of... you know?"

You sigh a bit and smirk. "Yes, it's because I knew I was a prettycolt since I was a young colt... I kinda got the hint when my Mother had to inform me that the picture of me in a dress wasn't of some filly."

Twilight blinks and starts giggling. "Your mother thought you were a filly?"

[Aaaaaaaaaand player fill-in-the-blank go!]
>>
>>29933121
I would hope not. The picture was just me playing dressups. Shame I will never be able to show you the picture after it burnt down with the rest of my life
>>
>>29933121
Someone actually did it in BotW too, it even works as a shield -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQKDk5QLh_g

Maybe when she first saw me. I mean, don't the doctors check the newborn foal's gender?
Though knowing that she had a son, not a daughter. It didn't stop her from dressing me up like a doll.
>>
>>29933147
>>29933305
That's awesome, but more importantly, Dat Darksoul's at the end.
You give a sad half-smile. "Mmm... no. My mother was well aware I was a colt.. the doctors told her so and she had to change my dressings enough times to figure it out." You snark playfully, continuing to pet Twilight, who snuggles a bit closer, humming in thought as she nuzzles at your neck.

"... That was a really cute picture as well." You mutter with a soft sigh, well aware that you'll never be able to show it to Twilight, considering that the only copy was burnt to ashes.

Twilight hums softly as she nuzzles before she pulls her head up a bit, her muzzle sliding across yours till she's looking you in the eye, muzzle to muzzle.

"Fair?" She whispers, blinking at you.

"... Yes, Twilight?"

"Can.... could you describe me, in your own words, please?" She says. "I-I know it sounds kinda silly, but it's important to me... please."
>>
>>29935056
[Aly is an idiot, part 2]
>>
>>29935056
Let's see, from meeting you... I get the impression that you're the most approachable princess, either easy to trust others or are a good judge of character, quite logical, easy to work with, friendly, remarkably intelligent, compassionate.... why do you ask?
>>
>>29935216
You forgot your name on the previous post too.
>>29933121
>>
>>29935349
This. Also mention how fun it is to make her blush.
>>
>>29935349
>>29935418
You hum lightly. "Well... you're the most approachable of the princesses by far..." You murmur, continuing to pet her, though now your hoof is more running through her mane then stroking her ears.

"You either quick to trust others or a rather good judge of character, logical almost to a fault, easy to work with, friendly, remarkably intelligent, compassionate, and make the cutest sounds when you're embarrassed."

Twilight gently shoves your chest with a hoof, letting out a little huff, blushing brightly. "I do not!"

You smirk back. "You do, and it's fun to make you blush."

She pouts a bit and you get a bit more serious. "So... Why do you ask, Twilight?"

She looks at you for a few moments before she sighs and gently puts her head down so it's resting on your chest. "... Because I'm trying to figure you out and I can't. I'm not sure if I like that or not, but I like being around you."
>>
>>29935767
Heh, am I that hard to figure out? I don't think I'm a complicated stallion.
>>
>>29935767
Likewise, about the 'like being around you' part. I had dates before, but this is something new.
>>
>>29935767
Well I like being around you to.
>>
>>29935767
Well hopefully you will have plenty of time to figure me out in future.
>>
>>29935885
>>29936053
>>29935842
>>29936275
You chuckle softly. "Likewise... well, the like being around you part." You say, continuing the soft petting, noting that Twilight's leaning into your hoof. "I've... not been so lucky in the dating scene in my life. And it's nice to have someone with me."

Twilight smiles at you and gently kisses your neck before settling her head back onto your chest. "Mmm."

"... Hopefully we'll have plenty of time to figure me out in the future, though I'm pretty sure I'm not that complicated." You say.

Twilight gives you a little lopsided smile. "So Mr. 'I was just an engineer and now I'm the Captain of a ship because the princesses willed it to be, and I'm a gorgeous stallion' isn't complicated?"
>>
>>29936416
Don't forget my tragic backstory. Every uncomplicated pony needs one of those.
>>
>>29936416
And I am a giant nerd despite my position. Don't forget that.
>>
>>29936436
>>29936457
You snark a little, "Can't forget my tragic backstory and how I'm a massive nerd despite my position. Every uncomplicated pony is that way."

Twilight giggles a bit at your snarking and then nuzzles you. "... I like how you can do that. You can laugh at yourself, or joke about yourself. I'm not very good at that."

You hum a bit. "... It keeps me sane, that's all."

Twilight gently shrugs and her hoof starts gently stroking your side, joining the petting party. "I've got one more favor to ask you, Fair."

You blink, looking at her, as she sits up a bit more and looks down at you. "Are you really amicable to opening a relationship with me, Fair? The favor of this question is not lying or stalling for me... please."
>>
>>29936606
Maybe we should wait until we prevent the war or end it. It would be sad if I died so soon after we started going out.
>>
>>29936606
I have my messes to sort out, as you know. I wouldn't feel right, draging you into my revenge. With a possible war coming on top of that, it would be rather foolish to start now. This is not a straight no.
I would be more than happy if we could still have moments like this from time to time. We can start to get serious when this whole conflict is over and peace is secured.
>>
>>29936657
>>29936756
You bite your lower lip, and resist the urge to look away. "Right now? This moment? I'd love nothing more. But my answer has to be no."

Twilight blinks, looking a little confused. "But..."

You shake your head. "Let me finish, please."

Twilight looks at you for a few moments before slowly nodding, and you quickly start up again. "Twilight, you're an awe inspiring mare, not just in beauty but in intelligence as well. Use that mind of yours and see the conclusion I have- I want nothing more then to start a relationship with you, to learn more, to explore these... feelings."

You take a deep breath, "But we have to wait. I wouldn't be so cruel to have your heart and then die with it should this brewing conflict become the war we fear."

You give her a warmer, happier smile, which she returns with a sincerity that makes your heart thud in your chest. "When this is over, when we've secured Equestria's peace... when I've found those Nobles and brought them to Justice, then we can rest. Together."

Your smile becomes a bit more silly and lopsided. "Not that I would decline having you rest with me or simply having these moments of comfort and rest- if it pleases you."

Twilight smiles and nuzzles you, letting out a hum. "A very acceptable answer... or maybe a Fair one?" She teases.
>>
>>29937528
Give a chuckle.
Finish off the food.
>>
>>29937611
You roll your eyes a bit and chuckle at the horrible pun. "Har har there, princess." You say, prodding Twilight in the side, making her laugh.

"Stooooooooop~!" Twilight says, shoving you with a hoof again.

You chuckle and after a few more moments of snuggling the two of you break apart and return to the picnic basket, and start finishing off the food.

Twilight hums after taking a bite out of an apple, and tilts her head, as if she's thinking pretty hard about something.
>>
>>29938263
Ask her what she is thinking about.
>>
>>29938334
You raise an eyebrow as Twilight tilts her head to the other side. "Mmm. Twi? You're thinking pretty hard over there."

Twilight blinks and turns her attention to you. "Why do you think the Officers would abandon Equestria like this?" She asks, sounding quite serious.

"I mean, Equestria is an economic and technological powerhouse. Sure, we have more of a focus on Magitek over traditional technology, but our advancements, especially after the Crystal Empire returned and the lost annals of Earth Shaping magic was rediscovered. We're wealthy, we trade rather peacefully with all countries, never have started a war with any of the sentient beings on this Earth... so -why-?"
>>
>>29938617
I wish I knew Twilight. Greed probably.
>>
>>29938617
Being on the winning side of a war has a lot of perks when the spoils are divided. From just a general to a soldier with one simple betrayal.
>>
>>29938988
*soldier to king
Changed the wrong word.
>>
>>29938699
>>29938988
>>29938992
You frown a bit at the question, and think a bit. "Well, there's a bunch of different reasons that somepony would do this, though none of them make logical sense: Power, of course, being the big one. Being on the winning side of a war has quite a few perks if you're the leader of the Coup, because then you get to decide which of the followers you had you get to off to increase your spoils." You ponder, rubbing your chin as Twilight nods along.

"So the biggest primary factor would be greed, in all forms." You say firmly. "But being that Captain Cross is a noble, I'm sure there's a second reason behind this- what it could be, I'm not quite sure, but there's going to be more to it then just trying to take over."

Twilight tilts her head. "That's a fair point- after all, Celestia and Luna, and Cadance, are all powerful mages in their own right, and it's not easy to injure an Alicorn, Queen Chrysalis was only able to do so at maximum charge, and even then Princess Celestia was stunned for a short time and healed quickly."

You frown, rubbing your chin. The more you think it over, the worse this plan of the AWOL Officers sounds.

"What else could the end game be though, if they're trying to give blueprints and design plans to the Griffons?" Twilight asks.
>>
>>29939930
Maybe they just really hate griffons and are trying to goad them into starting a war they cannot win.
>>
>>29939930
Who knows, it wouldn't do us any good to dwell on it now.
>>
Looks like you need a bump from 10.
>>
Bimp
>>
>>29939930
Maybe it's something personal.
>>
I'll give you a bump from 10.
>>
>>29939958
>>29939966
>>29943241
You shrug your shoulders. "Who knows? Maybe they really hate griffons and are trying to gade them into starting a war with Equestria, and then are going to make off with the money and flee to Saddle Arabia- we might have a peace treaty with Saddle Arabia and are well liked with them, but we don't have an extradition treaty with them to hunt down criminals or have criminals returned to us from their justice system."

You sigh, finishing off a final glass of wine with a pleased huff before you tilt your head. "All things considered, it could be something personal, but whatever it is, they're seriously playing the long game."

Twilight nods before she stands up and stretches a bit as you finalize your thoughts on the matter. "In the end, it doesn't matter till we catch them."

Twilight smiles. "Well, enough of the distressing thoughts. I believe we've got another seven or eight hours of daytime to share, Captain. Up for a nap or another book?"
>>
>>29944940
Well you know I would not mind getting a look at the plans for those magic guns. That is a kind of book and what is a little nepotism between friends.
>>
>>29944994
You hum thoughtfully, and then smile at Twilight lopsidedly. "You know, I wouldn't mind getting a look over the plans for the magitek cannons. It's a kind of book, and what's nepotism between friends?"

Twilight and you stare at one another for a few moments before breaking out into laughter, giggling and falling into one another.

You both settle into the pillows, gazing up at the illusionary night sky that Luna cast. Rather accurate, courtesy of the Princess of the Night.

Twilight smiles, pointing up. "I always loved gazing at the stars when I was a filly- they always seemed so bright. It made me feel better after a long day." She says, leaning into you.

You look up at the stars yourself, remembering how you felt about them when you were younger...
>>
>>29945570
The night is quite nice, of course so is the day. They both have strong merits.
>>
>>29945889
You smile, thinking of warm nights all year around, idly laying on the roof of your house when your mother finally went to bed so that you could watch the stars, and of the hot, though not burning summer days, resting in the shade and letting the breeze wash over you.

"I liked watching the stars and just... thinking. Whenever I was stuck on a project or an idea, I'd wait till my mom went to bed and just gaze and try to put the pieces together." You say, enjoying the warmth and weight of the princess laying against you.

"Mmm, like connect-the-dots, in a way?"

You ponder that for a moment before nodding. "I'd say a bit more complicated then that, but it's an apt description for now."

You yawns softly, the wine and comforting weight and warmth of Twilight's body against yours luring your to just curl up and sleep. Your mind drifts for another topic of conversation, but if you don't have one, you'll swiftly fall asleep.
>>
>>29946766
Ask her if she located any more sabotage.
>>
>>29946783
You let out a little thoughtful hum. "Twilight?"

"Yes Fair?"

"Did you find any other sabotage?"

"Mmmm. No."

"No?"

"No."

You let out little huff of acknowledgement before gently burying your muzzle in her mane, vaguely aware of her squirming a bit so that her back is gently pressing into you and you let out a peaceful sigh before drifting to sleep... of course, where sleep goes, your dreams follow.
>>
>>29947063
dream a lewd dream.
>>
>>29947089
Specifically what if Twilight had chosen not to untie you from those ribbons.
>>
>>29947063
If the lewd dreamers win out, at least Twilight can give Pinkie a good description so any doubt is finally put to rest.
>>
>>29947140
>dreamers
It is only 2 votes so far
>>29947089
>>29947099
were both me.
>>
>>29947320
*only one vote
Well one and a half I suppose.
>>
>>29947473
It's me too, being of a pervish nature myself. Of course the poor princess is so inexperienced I wonder if she'd be shocked or intrigued?
>>
Bimp
>>
Time for a bump from 10.
>>
bump for lewd
>>
>>29951161
>>
>>29952000
>>
Funny thing is I don't even want the lewd dream to fap to. I just want to see how the good captain imagines it.
>>
[Hey guys, Aly here- sorry for the long wait, Shit got serious on my side of the screen, so there's gonna be a bit more wait time. Thank you for your patience, please try to keep the thread alive, your lewd dream will be arriving today.]
>>
>>29952835
>>
File: Sickos.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
Sickos.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>29953746
Huzzah!
>>
You almost fell off the board bump
>>
Looks like you need another bump from 10.
>>
>>29956266
>>
>>29957238
>>
>>29958184
>>
File: DubsIronWill.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DubsIronWill.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>29956266
>>
[Aly again- sorry, I know I'm making ya'll wait, but my schedule got some secret butt fun, so I'm still having to delay.]
>>
biop
>>
>>29962438
>>
This is the last bump from me.
>>
>>29947089
>>29947099
>>29947140
>>29947650
You gently roll over in the bed of pillows, a pleased groan floating up from you as you feel a muzzle gently kissing and nipping at your neck and shoulder, the rolling bringing you muzzle-to-muzzle with Twilight, who's eyes are partially closed with playful desire as she pushes her muzzle to yours.

Her lips are like fire and you almost fear getting burnt from the kiss, but the feeling of her body against yours just makes you press closer as her hoof strokes through your mane.

You gently slide your hoof down her back and rub at sensitive flight-muscles, earning a moan as your other makes it's way to her flank, teasing around her cutie mark as she nips your lower lip before delving back into the kiss.

You tighten your grip on her, trying to get closer still, the heat of her body and the delicious feeling of her coat rubbing against yours making the sensation even better as you push into the kiss with Twilight and gently tease her mouth open with your tongue.

Soft contact with body to body, heat rolling through you and her lovely flank nice and firm in your hoof.

You're hard, and you can feel her soft belly gently pressed and grinding against your thick, heavy cock.

"Fair... don't stop~"

A moan, full of lust and desire, and a request.

Well, who are you to deny a princess? Though you bite your lip as you consider your next step.
>>
>>29964017
Give her teats and squeeze
>>
>>29964077
*a squeeze
>>
>>29964077
>>29964109
Your hoof circles her cutie mark twice before sliding down and under, gently rubbing her inner thigh, earning a little groan before you hoof finds one teat and you squeeze it softly.

Twilight lets out a little growl and bites your lower lip again, gently tugging as she rolls just a bit to guide you atop of her as your bodies mesh.

"Mmmn.... Faaaaaair~"

"Fair~"

"Fair."

"Fair? U-mmm..."

Your ears twitch as an unusual sensation fills them. What...

Then the Twilight under you fades away and your eyes widen.

You were asleep.

And now you wake up.

~~~~~~~

Your eyes open to a blushing Twilight who's snuggled against you much like how you and her were... ehm... making out, in your dream.

And a particular heat between your body and hers makes it quite clear what you were dreaming about.

"G-good morning." Twilight murmurs, not moving away, but the bright blush on her face is obviously embarrassed.
>>
>>29964711
Ah sorry about that Twilight.
>>
>>29964711
Had a pretty livid one just now, didn't even realise I was still sleeping. Sorry, it happens sometimes.
>>
>>29964711
"Oh. Um, goodmorning, Twilight! I guess I got a little grabby in my sleep, it's just been so long since I've had a real live pony in the same bed, please don't take offense."
>>
>>29968754
>>
What a quiet thread.
>>
>>29969468
>>
>>29971838
>>
>>29964757
>>29964840
>>29966205
"Aheh... g-good morning, Twilight..." You say, blushing back as Twilight and you look eye to eye, somehow.

"I um... I guess I'm a little grabby in my sleep, I haven't shared a bed with a pony for a long time so um... G-good morning."

You honestly doubt it could get any more awkward then it is right now, then Twilight leans back a bit and looks down.

Cue much, much brighter blushing on both sides.

"... Well, at least I can tell Pinkie I have conclusive proof that yes, you are a stallion."
>>
>>29972927
I suppose you can.
We should go talk to Luna and thank her. I suspect she had a far better idea of what she was doing then she let on.
>>
>>29972981
To clarify I mean to do that alone.
>>
>>29972927
"Ah, heh heh yeah, Pinkie... Well she'll be happy to have her doubts put to rest, I'm sure." then just let the moment last until Twilight makes a move.
>>
That solves one mystery.
>>
>>29973675
This.
>>
You can do more then look you know.
>>
>>29978633
Nah we already agreed to wait.
>>
>>29979712
>>
>>29980773
>>
>>29972981
>>29972989
>>29973675
>>29977503
You blush hotly. "Ah, heh heh yeah, Pinkie... Well she'll be happy to have her doubts put to rest, I'm sure."

You and Twilight continue to blush at one another before she finally scootches away a bit, allowing for you to ah, cover up.

Twilight and you wait for a few moments before Twilight gives you a slightly awkward grin. "At least I know I have something to look forwards to?"

You blink and start to giggle, Twilight joining you. You decide to talk to Luna later and thank her. She had a much better idea of what she was doing then she let on, even if she really embarrassed you.
>>
>>29981963
Breakfast.
>>
>>29981963
You forgot your name.
>>
>>29982064
Also to post the update in the thread.
>>
File: Bump.png (598KB, 751x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bump.png
598KB, 751x800px
>>
>>29981963
[I really dislike myself some days...]
>>
Have a bump
>>
>>29986492
>>
>>29982037
Twilight and you finally break apart and you roll onto your belly, rubbing the back of your head before Twilight leans forwards and nuzzles you. "Good Morning, I suppose. Breakfast?" Twilight asks, gesturing to the food basket, which now has muffins and juice.

"Please and thank you." You say calmly, glad you'll have a few moments to cool off before uh... having to do anything.

Twilight summons over the two muffins and the juice and settles a glass in front of herself and in front of you. "So, good dream I take it?" She teases idly.
>>
>>29989507
>>29982037
[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH]
>>
>>29989507
"The best sort. I'm glad for the company, and the good feelings invaded my dreams as well."
>>
>>29989507
Did Luna refill the basket while we were sleeping or was that a spell?
>>
Saved from the BUMP
>>
>>29989536
>>29990134
You give Twilight a soft smile. "The best kind. Good company and a close friend, and the good feelings invaded my dreams as well."

Twilight blushes, and you idly glance at the basket, amused that Luna stopped by at some point and refilled the basket.

"Did Luna really need to leave so many muffins?" You ask in amusement, earning a giggle from Twilight.

"I dunno, I think it's sweet, even if I'm wondering -why- Luna and Cadance are pushing so hard on this." Twilight says, rolling her eyes.

You blink and turn your head. "Princess Cadance is trying to push us together?" You ask, a bit confused.

Twilight giggles and shakes her head again. "It's one of Cadance's favorite things- if she sees two ponies that could have a strong bond, she likes trying to prod them together and play matchmaker. Something to do with her cutie mark."
>>
>>29991607
"Oh. Well, it wasn't something I knew I needed, but I'm not sorry it's happening."
>>
>>29991607
Well we cannot expect her to ignore her destiny I suppose. As for Luna she probably just wants nieces. Is that how it works? I don't really know.
>>
>>29991740
>>29991928
You let out a light hum before you give Twilight a little lopsided grin. "Oh... well, it wasn't something I knew I needed, but I'm not sorry that it's happening."

Twilight gives you a warm smile and a little nuzzle as you both continue to eat your meal. "Mmhmm."

"Besides, I can't really expect Cadance to ignore her destiny..." You muse, before frowning. "But what's Luna's stake in this anyway?"

Twilight blinks before groaning. "Oh, I think she's convinced that and foals I have will be -her- niece/nephews to spoil instead of Tia's, though she's also claimed that Tia is the 'Grand-Aunt' for Flurry Heart because I'm her actual Auntie."

You let out a barking laugh in your amusement at that statement. "My how immortality makes the mind wander! Just how does that logic follow?"

Twilight lets out an annoyed huff. "It doesn't! I never said it was a -good- reason!"

You chuckle before finishing up your muffin and your juice, and stretch a bit.

The pillows are soft and you're tempted to go back to bed, but it's really time to get back to work.
>>
>>29994459
Well if Luna wants to have a babysitting obligation I won't stop her.
Let's get to work.
>>
>>29994459
Enjoy breakfast, then get up and at 'em.
>>
>>29996953
>>
>>29994508
>>29995553
You stretch happily, standing up after confirming you're not still swinging free, and give Twilight a cheeky grin. "Hey, if she's volunteering to be the foalsitter..." You say, making Twilight laugh again.

The two of you leave the room after finishing breakfast, and immedately run into the three other Princesses on the Risen Glory and Twilight's Friends.

Luna has a big grin on her face, matched by Cadance and Twilight's friends, minus Rarity, Celestia and Fluttershy, who all have serene smiles.

"SO! Feeling better now, Darlings?" Rarity coos.
>>
>>29999839
Yes much better thank you rarity.
And to put down the discussion before it starts no we are not dating. We agreed to wait until the current troubles are over
>>
>>29999839
"We had a pleasant evening, though I must admit it started out a bit surprisingly. I doubt that Twilight is used to finding ponies tied up in bed that often."
>>
Found you on page 10.
>>
>>29999846
>>30000607
"We had a pleasant evening, though I must admit it started out a bit surprisingly. I doubt that Twilight is used to finding ponies tied up in bed that often." You muse blandly, earning giggles from the mares and another blush out of Twilight and an amused smirk from Luna.

You let your face relax and put a more serious expression on your face before speaking out, "Before we continue- No. We are not dating, nor will we be starting to date on any terms but our own. It's better to wait till after we've prevented a war." You state.

Rarity and Cadance let out disappointed awws, but most of the mares give firm nods, including somepony in the back that you didn't see before, standing in Celestia's shadow.

"I'm glad that you're able to be rational about it, Fair. Faust knows I'd feel horrible about having to hunt you down and beat you up for hurting my little sister." Shining Armor says as he steps forwards, a pleased smile on his face but worry in his shining blue eyes.
>>
>>30006289
[Eventually, I'm going to remember that I have a name and will just stick it to every post I make. IN the meantime, I'll make fix-posts like this.]
>>
>>30006289
I am assuming Shining armor is still our superior?
No sir I assure you there will be no need for that.
>>
>>30006316
add another panicked sir at the end there maybe.
>>
>>30006316
>I am assuming Shining armor is still our superior?
He likely is. He's a prince now, and we're just a captain.
>>
>>30006289
I wouldn't be opposed to getting to know Shining and Cadance a bit better also, but that's asking too much I'm sure. His sister will just have to do for now.
>>
Check out the butt.
>>
>>30006316
>>30006434
>>30006459
>>30006905
You resist the urge to make some panicked 'yes sir no sir's. You're a officer, damn it, and a veteran sailor!

"Aye Sir, I think it would be a bad situation all around if it came to that, particularly because I've been reliably informed that you'll be at the back of the line for rendering my spine into several pieces."

Twilight recoils a bit in surprise as the rest of the little herd looks at you in shock and maybe a bit of awe while inwardly you preen. Deadpan, snarky delivery like that is an art-form, after all.

Shining Armor stares you down for a moment before he snorts and lets out a bit of a barking laugh as he shakes his head. "Good to see you again Fair. Feeling better after that overload yesterday?" He says, a smile on his face, reminding you of the goofy stallion you had served with years prior.
>>
>>30009261
Much better thank you sir.
>>
>>30009261
"Nothing a little rest couldn't take care of. Thanks for asking though, it did put a kink in my horn for a night."
>>
>>30009261
It's shit
>>
>>30009290
>>30009927
You and Shining bump hooves and you give him a lopsided smirk. "Nothing a little rest couldn't take care of. Thank you for asking though, that overload put a serious kink in my horn for the day."

Shining looks left and right and speaks in a stage whisper, "Being able to snuggle somepony no doubt helped that."

You blink in shock at that before you notice the grin on his face as he glances at his now thoroughly embarrassed little sister, who is getting swarmed by her friends as they attempt to draw all the details out of her.

You let out a little sigh. "I'm never getting another moment of peace, am I?" You say, giving Shining Armor a glare.

The smug prince grins at you and shakes his head. "That's what you get for starting a relationship, even if it's not 'really' a relationship, with my little sister. You're just lucky you're only a year older then she is."

A few moments pass before Shining Armor turns and motions for you to follow him, and you glance at Cadance and notice that she's moving towards Shining as well. Interesting. Time for another lecture, perhaps?
>>
>>30012995
That or a military matter. but then I doubt cadance would be following him. Maybe he wants to play nerd games.

go with him and find out what he wants.
>>
>>30012995
Yup, let's see what they've got in store for us.
>>
This sure is fun.
>>
>>30015039
>>
>>30017957
>>
Bemp
>>
>>30019578
>>
>>30020339
>>
Get off of page ten for a while.
>>
>>30026362
>>
>>30013088
>>30013353
You trot after the pair, mentally prepped for anything till a hoof nabs you around the neck and pulls you into a cabin... which, glancing around, is Shining and Cadance's room.

The door closes, and for a moment you're worried before an explosive sigh of relief draws your attention.

Shining Armor is slumped to the side, flopped onto a pillow as Cadance rolls her eyes.

"Aaaaugh! Caaaaaaaaadyyyyyyy, I don't wanna play the aggressive older-brother in front of my LSBFF!" Shining... -whines- to Cadance.

Cadance giggles a bit. "Oh hush, you -know- that Twilight hasn't done dating before Shiny. She needs the experience and I'm sure Fair is tough enough to take it. He's one of your big tuff military stallions, isn't he?"

You blink as the couple starts playfully bickering, though it's obvious from the looks in their eyes that there's not actual anger or annoyance in it.
>>
>>30028298
[One of these days, BOOM, right to the moon!]
>>
>>30028298
Well I am hoping it will be the last time she has to do dating as well. Wait is she immortal?
>>
>>30028298
Start checking out the room.
So, did ya bring me here to watch you two bicker?
>>
bumpika
>>
>>30028298
LSBFF?
>>
>>30031050
It took me a moment to work out you were suggesting that ic.
>>
>>30028456
>>30029464
>>30031050
You glance around the room as the two continue to playfully banter. It appears that they've 'set up shop' so to speak, and you mentally note that you should check in with Lt. Wilko at some point to see if Prince Armor and Princess Cadance are actually going on this trip with the Risen Glory or not.

The bickering calms down a bit and you turn to find Shining and Cadance gazing into one another's eyes in what appears to be an after-kiss moment.

You cough lightly to nab their attention, and speak up. "LSBFF?"

"Little Sister Best Friend Forever." They chorus.

That's friggin' adorable.

A little too sweet for your tastes though, you you decide to push through it. "I would hope it's the last time you'd need to put on that role... wait."

You pause, frowning for a moment in thought. "... Is she immortal?"

Shining and Cadance look at one another before looking at you and shrug gaily, making you shake your head in amusement.

Shining smiles at you. "More importantly, Cadance and I wanted to know more about..." His smile falters a bit, "That Night, if you're willing to discuss it..."
>>
>>30032081
[This episode of 'Aly forgets to put on his damn name' is getting boring...]
>>
>>30032081
Tell them about it.
>>
>>30032081
Well, it was a night, and it happened.

Was there a more specific detail they wanted to know?
>>
>>30032081
Which night? There are many, many nights.
>>
>>30032081
Might as well give 'em the info-dump, they want to know your motivations also.
>>
Will aly ever remember to attach his name to his post? We can only hope.
>>
>>30032129
>>30032333
>>30032351
>>30033502
You take a deep breath and shake your head. "What do you want to know?" You asks, bracing up a bit as you prepare to info-dump them.

Shining hold up a hoof. "We've already got the initial debrief. What I want to know is what you actually saw that night... specifically, the three nobles."

You blanch a bit, and feel a chill down your spine. Your mind races back to that moment, the moment your world came crashing around your shoulders.

You shudder a bit and quickly shake it off. "I... y-yes. Ok."

[Help 'em out players, describe them.]
>>
>>30037141
They looked like the cmc (not that they should be the cmc but it might lead to an amusing case of mistaken identity)
Actually I am a little unclear how far ahead this is, Would they even be adults yet?

I got no ideas for what their cutie marks should have been.
>>
>>30038005
[... No. They definitely don't look like the CMC...

To be clear, the details that have been given already- they were three stallions, adults, near to or slightly older then Fair Winds. One had a Coiffed Mane, the second one had a long, bobbing tail that was pinned up with a silver pin, and the last one was wearing a collared shirt with a poof-tie-thing at the front.]
>>
>>30038929
Oh ok.
Then I got nothing. I am no good with designing stuff.
>>
>>30041093
>>
>>30037141
I would, but I'm no good at this kinda thing.
>>
>>30037141
Wait. I might have an evil idea. The ring-leader is black, with red eyes, mane, horn and hooves. His tail is shaped like a picachu's, and his cutie mark is a skull with fire coming out of the eye-sockets. He wears a ruffled red cravat and a crooked horn protrudes from his tall, red tophat, and he has fangs...
>>
>>30042596
I feel like you are referencing something. ever way that seems over the top.
>>
>>30042620
*either way.
>>
>>30042620
I'm an old writefag from the Edgy threads, a bad OC just seemed to fit since nobody else was brimming with ideas. Use it or not, up to you and the QM of course.
>>
>>30042783
[Well, I appreciate the recommendation! If anyone has ideas for any of the three, please feel free to throw 'em out here, no judgement here.

I will say that I might edit the edge there, bit too sharp for me.]
>>
>>30042783
I think asking the players to describe them was a mistake.
>>
>>30042837
I just had a better more positive idea for how to describe it.
A failed expiriment.
Although to be honest even if we had been able to come up with anything it seems a little pointless. All the previous player worldbuilding was nice if maybe a little all at once (although it could be argued it is better to have it all at once, becoming to frequent could get annoying) but this just felt like it slowed down things for no good reason.
>>
>>30044157
>>
Ah
>>
>>30051835
>>
MOTHER FUCKER 5 + 5 =
>>
>>30054372

I'm posting this to bump the thread, but also to help give some publicity to another thread on /mlp/ which can be found here >>30041720

The OP of that thread would really appreciate it if you could take a moment check it out and take the poll that they've made. You can find more information about it in the thread itself. Even if you don't want to take the poll, you can help out by using this copypasta whenever you bump a thread on /mlp/ until May 14th, after which point the poll will close. Please only use this copypasta if you were otherwise going to bump a thread without contributing content to prevent spam
>>
>>30058377
>>
>>30062418
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.