[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss how stupid Sci-Twi powers are compared to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
Can we discuss how stupid Sci-Twi powers are compared to the other girls ? They all have something that reflects their personality and life style, telling us more about them:

Applejack has super strength, and one can quickly chalk it up to her working on the farm and her Equestrian version being an Earth Pony, but there's much more to that. It's a reflection of her inner strength, how she must stay strong for her family which counts on her and how life's hardships, including the death of her parents, toughened her up.
Pinkie's explosives are her hyperactivity, standing still and then erupting unexpectedly with a force of a volcano.
Dash's speed is her way of life, to take care of as much as she can as fast as she can and always be first.
Rarity's diamond shield is a metaphor of her constant pursuit of newest fashion and valuables as a distraction from beatings her drunk father and his friends give her.
Fluttershy's animal talking power has roots in her love of all things that live and her desire to understand and get along with everyone.
Finally there's Sunset which has the most fitting power: mind reading. She always had problems with getting along with people, not getting what makes them tick beyond her threats and demands. She had to learn to get along with the others but for the most time she was an outsider. But now she can read their minds and in her fucked up socially retarded way understand them.

But Twilight ? Pew pew, laser beams ! What the fuck does that say about her ?
>>
>>29921089
Can we discuss how stupid this new idea of not using specific words to evade all my filters is?
>>
File: Mcfucking_kill_yourself.jpg (26KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
Mcfucking_kill_yourself.jpg
26KB, 360x261px
>>29921089
TL;DR
>>
Is there ANYWHERE you can discuss Equestria Girls without pissing someone off?
>>
File: smug butter.jpg (48KB, 713x681px) Image search: [Google]
smug butter.jpg
48KB, 713x681px
>>29921096
>filtering
>>
>>29921089
It means she's a mary sue with no personality at all
>>
>>29921089
It's just EQG being EQG
>>
>Rarity's diamond shield is a metaphor of her constant pursuit of newest fashion and valuables as a distraction from beatings her drunk father and his friends give her
So we're just ignoring this part ?
>>
File: 14551339596652.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14551339596652.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
>>29921089
>Rarity's diamond shield is a metaphor of her constant pursuit of newest fashion and valuables as a distraction from beatings her drunk father and his friends give her.
Pic related

Sci-Twi's is just "pure magic" I guess.
>>
>>29921129
>why isn't there any place I can shit on the floor and smear it on walls without people whining.
>>
>>29921089
Isnt she the equivalent of Professor X?
>>
File: Stop liking thing.png (31KB, 661x601px) Image search: [Google]
Stop liking thing.png
31KB, 661x601px
>>29921301
Here you go lad
A better representation of what's happening
>>
>>29921301
>complaining about someone shitting on the floor and smearing it on the walls in a room where everyone already does that for everything.

have you seen this board? this site? you are literally complaining about what everyone already does for literally everything simply because this specific shit is a shape of shit you dont like.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.