[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so many people hates the bronies and the fandom ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: sad_picture.png.png.png (163KB, 1280x1028px) Image search: [Google]
sad_picture.png.png.png
163KB, 1280x1028px
Just... why ?
>>
>>29919772
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>29919772
Because too many are too vocal about it and it annoys others to the point where they feel the need to retaliate.
>>
>>29919772
The nature of liking something that isn't meant for people that aren't little girls causes people discomfort
>>
>>29919772
Because it's fucking gay and autistic as fuck jesus
>>
>>29919772
We were annoying, or at least that's the stereotype we got. And creepy, too. Does it actually matter, though? It's over, there is no fandom anymore, it's just some people who like a show, like it use to be. The content creators have become scarce, and the community has dwindled. Accept that bronyism is over.
>>
>>29919801
>>29919803
>cartoon horses trigger me
[TRIGGER WARNING]
I spoiled the image for ya ^;)
>>
Here's fucking why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUrE_J4OTyw
>>
That's the best part. They claim to be untriggerable and shit, but the sight of a pony sends them into an autistic rage about how much better they are than you for not liking what you don't like.
>>
>>29919772
Because it's not right for grown men to be into a cartoon meant for six-year-old girls. It's autism, beastiality, cancer, degeneracy, paedophilia, and everything else rolled up into one miniature-horse-size package. I don't care about the haters myself. If you're letting other people tell you what to do, you are not living your life properly. There's a reason why it's called YOUR life, not the normalfag life. So enjoy ponies and don't mind what the haters will say.
>>
>>29919830
i see it....
>>
>Accept that bronyism is over.

Yeah almost (90%), but there are still creators who regularly post videos, comics dubs, etc .... and some memes are part of internet right ? But, yes, the golden age of this was at the beginig, 2011, or 2012 .. i think
>>
>>29919809

Yeah almost (90%), but there are still creators who regularly post videos, comics dubs, etc .... and some memes are part of internet right ? But, yes, the golden age of this was at the beginig, 2011, or 2012 .. i think
>>
>>29919830
Holocaust never happened but this is the reason why it should happen once again.
>>
>>29919874
you're fucking 100% right !
>>
File: s.png (260KB, 784x517px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
260KB, 784x517px
>>29919809
>Does it actually matter, though? It's over
>there is no fandom anymore
>The content creators have become scarce
>the community has dwindled.
>>
>>29919809
hello, loud minorito!
>>
>>29919812
>posts my waifu
>implies I'm triggered

I'm just as fucking autistic as you pal difference is nobody can tell
>>
>>29919772
Because "brony" tends to be associated with fedora-wearing sperglords.
We're horsefuckers here.
>>
>>29919772
because it's easier to hate than to love
>>
>>29919963
>>>/pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 512x512px
>>29920007
The "brony trend" is over, but this ride will never end
>>
>>29920031
I can
>>
>>29919772
Because MLPG exists.
>>
>>29919812
>implies I'm triggered
Literally why do you try to stir shit'? I fucking love the show
>>
File: 1478123052082.png (583KB, 750x673px) Image search: [Google]
1478123052082.png
583KB, 750x673px
>>29919772
why do you give a fuck about what random faggots think?
the fact that most of them dont even try to understand says a lot about them
fucking plebs
>>
>>29919772
Why you make so many shit threads?
>>
>>29920148
>Literally why do you try to stir shit
Oh what, like there's anything else to do until the new episode?
>>
File: rupert_grint_brony.png (379KB, 334x527px) Image search: [Google]
rupert_grint_brony.png
379KB, 334x527px
>>29919772

4chan hates everything. That's it's default mindset. Especially the /b/ & /pol/tard-esque bronies-in-that-river-in-Egypt on /mlp/.

But since last weekend, with no 'Habbidings' from Dim Dong Dumb, even /pol/ now hates Donald Trump.

Even the subhuman rightists are now reduced to eating their own. But what do you expect from rightist degenerates who are fickle?

With Bronies, there's Love and Tolerance. That's why they're hated by the subhumans here. They don't like being inferior to everyone else, otherwise they wouldn't be bothered by others who like MLP.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.