[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems this is the finale consensus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

It seems this is the finale consensus
>>
>>29919280
I agree with it completely. except i have nothing against slice of life. and would move changeling reform down a few notches
>>
>>29919280

Interesting, I always thought the fandumb would have more autistic manbabies than this. I never thought they'd actually accept a Change to the status quo.
>>
>>29919696
someone probably tweeted Vogel and his legion voted
Starshit will always be worse than Flurry Heart
>>
>>29919711
Show us the tweet.
>>
>>29919711
There he is everyone
The buttmad Sunshitfag!
You can easily recognize him by his incredibly autistic mannerisms
>>
File: 1466299069727.jpg (21KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1466299069727.jpg
21KB, 500x648px
>>29919280
>It's a "/mlp/ fell for relicariox's shitty Argie trolling attempts" thread

How does it feel being dumber than Derpibooru?
>>
>>29919280
>SG existing at all so low on the chart
>>
>>29919280
I would hardly say this is a consensus considering the top 3 only differ by 8 votes
>>
>>29919729
Lel i just posted the resutls. I was myself curious if Starlight gate is just a meme or is Equestira Girls still more hated. Apparently almost no one cares about Discord and Fluttershy status quo or even Starlight pre reformation.
>>
>>29919774
So they are equally shit i guess.
>>
>>29919280
>Starlight is as bad as Flurry
How will Glimmerfags ever recover?
>>
>>29919280
Yeah that sounds about right.
>>
>29919723
>poochiefag
>thinking they have ANY opinion when they like that purple shit
>>
>>29919280
flurry heart is such a fucking lore breaker
cancer-lings are nu

Slice of life was absolute garbage
>>
>>29920472
>flurry heart is such a fucking lore breaker
In what way?
>>
>>29919280
>Implying all of this isn't shitty and hurting the show
>>
>>29920472
>thinking there's anything left of the show's lore
>in 2017
Did you just get unfrozen or something?
>>
>>29919280
For once I find myself in agreement with the top picks. I would add the following because they conflict with my headcannon which is naturally superior:

Use of time travel in the Cutie Re-Mark - wasted, (save it for my much better MLP/Dr Who/Davros crossover)

The diminished, deconstructed (as in retarded) representations of 'night' and 'day' that the sisters 'control' - Attempting a more offbeat but internally consistent and 'realistic' explanation such as putting Equestria in the center of the Hollow Earth thus physically diminishing the physical realm that the sisters manipulate to a more realistic scale would have made the notion more interesting.
>>
>>29919723
>people who don't like starlight must like sunset
>it's a competition
>nobody dislikes both
>you can't like both
>>
>>29923566
It's literally true, though
He's the only one on the whole board that says "Starshit" because he's so mad over everyone rightfully calling his waifu Sunshit
>>
>>29923575
That's a pretty autistic thing to think, Anon. Not that Anon, but I don't like either glimmer or shimmer. You sound pretty dumb, but I shouldn't expect much from a glimmerfag.
>>
>>29923575
It's not a contest, you nigger. I like them both because they are both interesting characters with interesting things to do and say. If it is literally just one guy making it a fight (and it's not somehow you?), that's good, but it's not. It's the two of t=you at least.
>>
File: 1467608362060.png (730KB, 592x470px) Image search: [Google]
1467608362060.png
730KB, 592x470px
>>29919280
Where the fuck is the All the Above option you turbo faggot?
>>
>>29923807
anons could pick any option they wanted, even all of them
>>
>>29919711
At least Flurry is cute.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.