[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like it if they made Spike into a Casanova Wannabe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Would you like it if they made Spike into a Casanova Wannabe?
>>
>>29914922
>would you like it if they totally changed spikes personality?
Hmmm
>>
>>29914922
might end up the same as current spike, the thing is just what the writers actually do would be the question.

I mean I think it might be interesting if he flirted openly and regularly with pretty much any female characters with different results.

But if I go any further on my ideas, then it would seem like a dumb harem show.
>>
>>29914952

I mean like, Spike thinks he's a ladies' dragon, but is actually a total dork.
>>
>>29914962
Well, would he be the sort to talk big around the guys but choke when dealing with girls or think he'd actually get his chance to flirt in his own awkward way with stuff like: "Hey, wanna hear about how my wizard Oubliettes and Ogres?"
>>
>>29914977

I prefer the second one.

And the mares actually find his awkward attempts at picking up girls to be cute and charming.
>>
File: 14110__.png (840KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
14110__.png
840KB, 1200x800px
>>29914995
Well, in my own idea each would sort of have their own reactions to the strange flirting.

Rarity finds it awkward because of the age difference, Dash loves the attention, Fluttershy shrivels up like always, Pinkie doesn't know what the hell he's talking about and tries to play along and respond but it ends up making Spike confused, Twilight finds it even more awkward*, Applejack will tease him back and turn the tables on Spike.

As just a rough run down on what the general reactions might be.

*Something of note would be Spike only flirting with Twilight when she's feeling down. In otherwords, he wants her to feel better about herself via complimenting her and making her feel desirable.
>>
>>29915017

I meant mares around Ponyville. I don't know if he'd hit on the Mane Six.
>>
What about him trying to impress Ember?
>>
>>29915027
oh, that makes a bit of sense, though it might open the question why he wouldn't.

>>29915034
>"... No, I'm fairly certain of my parentage, Spike, and neither of them were angelic in any way. I am a pure blooded dragon and quite proud."
>>
>>29915135

Because he'd probably think of the Mane Six, especially Twilight, as his sisters.

Now I'm imagining Ember misunderstanding pick-up lines.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.