[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of your favorite mare. Got it? Now picture her laying on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ZONE's Pony OC.gif (1MB, 1054x918px) Image search: [Google]
ZONE's Pony OC.gif
1MB, 1054x918px
Think of your favorite mare.
Got it?
Now picture her laying on top of a gymnast's vaulting horse.
Good?
Now picture her legs tied to each leg of the device.
Still with me?
Now - and here's the fun part - picture her moaning as her anus is stuffed with a large plug and her marehood is relentlessly toyed with a vibrator.
She's winking uncontrollably and squash soup is pouring out of her like a faucet.
Her mouth is held open by a ring gag, in fact it's the only hole not filled yet.
She blushes in shame when you walk up to her.
Would you stick your cock into her mouth?
Would you push her head down on your shaft until you empty into her throat?
Would you hold her there until she swallowed every last drop of cum?

If so you'd be a rapist. Zero tolerance, Anon. No means no.
>>
But she never said no.
>>
>>29912545
Neither do drugged girls, you rapist.
>>
>>29912549
But she isn't drugged.
>>
>>29912555
How do you know that? She's clearly unable to untie herself, how hard is it to assume she's not in her right mental faculties to defend herself from even more rape? Fucking filthy CIS white neo-nazi male rapist.
>>
>>29912563
But she's doing multi-variable calculus.
>>
>>29912563
But I'm Mexican
>>
>>29912537
>Zone pony
heh heh
Pone.
>>
>>29912537
I'm confused. In what part of this situation does she say no? You describe the bondage she's done up in and what's being done to her which is pretty fucking hot but is anything here saying she's not there consensually?
>>
Of course I wouldn't do any of those things. I would just have consensual, loving sex.
>>
>>29912537
Literally this. I do picture my favorite pony (not to say the W word) in bondage sometimes, and the scenario is always consensual. I'm so fucking autist that she always has fail-safe measures to ask me to stop when she can't use her mouth, like winking twice, or tapping with a hoof. Even if she's never going to do it, I need to know that she could ask me to stop if that's what she wanted.

I know this thread was bait, but the joke is on you, OP. I'm actually worse than your character.

Enjoy one of my faves anyway.
https://derpibooru.org/916598
>>
>>29913722
I like you.
>>
File: 1063302.gif (3MB, 288x367px) Image search: [Google]
1063302.gif
3MB, 288x367px
>>29913760
T-thanks.
>>
>>29913722
I like the cut of your jib, Anon.
>>
>>29913722
Nah, you're good people. Real talk, despite all the >rape and otherwise doing things unconsensually to ponies this kind of thing is important to a stable BDSM relationship.
>>
File: Laughing Mares.gif (734KB, 564x360px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Mares.gif
734KB, 564x360px
>>29914059
>stable BDSM
>>
>>29914226
Go to bed kiddo.
>>
File: 1465143642494.jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
1465143642494.jpg
11KB, 188x268px
>>29914379
>He doesn't like horsepuns
>>
>>29912537
But rape only makes it better
>>
If you can't handle the bantz, then get the fuck off the chans.
>>
>>29914442
It is some real SJW or falseflagging SJW.
In reallity they are butthurt because in nature animals rape constantly as a realistic way to procreate.
>>
>>29914226
Oooh. I thought you were laughing at the idea. I completely missed the pun.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.