[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is this image trying to convey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What exactly is this image trying to convey?
>>
>>29910183
Pray the gay away
>>
>>29910183
Mandatory worship of Applejack's ass.
>>
>>29910183
Pìnkie and Rainbow Dash are spics
>>
>>29910183
misunderstanding of a meme
it's supposed to be candid photos of fat MTG player's buttcracks who can't wear pants properly
>>
>>29910183
"How to get Dat Ass, Part 1"
>>
File: awg.png (729KB, 1280x1579px) Image search: [Google]
awg.png
729KB, 1280x1579px
>>
Praying to the fertility goddess made incarnate
>>
>>29910183
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
oh sorry sugar cube I didn't feel that one coming
Uh on no
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
File: 1454121920451.png (175KB, 800x785px) Image search: [Google]
1454121920451.png
175KB, 800x785px
>>29910742
this
Applejack pants need to be hanging off her ass so we can get a clear look of her crack. Bonus points for something stuck inbetween her cheeks.
>>
>can somebody give me a quick rundown of this gal?
>>
>>29911779
apel
>>
>>29911768
>Bonus points for something stuck inbetween her cheeks.
like my dick
>>
>>29911768
like one of those vines and shit where they throw something down the crack

like an element of harmony gem

but it never comes back
>>
>>29910183
Obviously Pinkie and Rainbow are Applejack's bitches and they're bowing to show submission to her and her glorious behind which is the only part of her they're worthy to kiss.
>>
>>29910183
That one need worship the almighty ass of the Apple Queen. Hail.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.