[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet Pony Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1490063919766.jpg (780KB, 1360x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1490063919766.jpg
780KB, 1360x2100px
Post your pet ponies
>>
>>29909836
WOW!
>>
>>29909836
VOGEL FUCK OFF. WE"RE FULL.
>>
File: 1292996.png (247KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
1292996.png
247KB, 1000x849px
>>29909836

best sex slave pony coming through
>>
File: Pet_Pone4.png (1MB, 3000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pet_Pone4.png
1MB, 3000x1000px
I want to adopt two pet ponies, and give them a good,happy life. Then one day start mercilessly mentally and physically abusing them for minor things. After awhile, have one beat her sister until they're both crying, bawling messes. Then fuck the beater for failing.
>>
>>29909836
she's untrainable
she's gonna have to be euthinized
>>
Every time I rub my pet pony's belly she keeps nudging my hand with her hoof towards her crotchtits. And she grinds her rear end on me when she's in my lap. And nuzzles my face when I'm on the computer.
>>
File: Shining_Armor7.png (98KB, 770x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shining_Armor7.png
98KB, 770x600px
How do I get my stallion to mount me?
>>
>>29912180
The Master/Pet relationship doesn't really exist is nature, so your pony is instinctually falling back on the closest thing she has: her mating instincts. In her mind, you're her stallion and she's your mare. She's confused that you haven't bred her yet and she's trying to entice you into consummating the relationship. If you don't want a sexual relationship with your pony, continue to gently discourage her behavior and she'll eventually learn better. If you would like to have a sexual relationship with her, it would be wise to start by pleasuring her with your fingers first rather than diving straight into penetrative sex.
>>
>>29912357
Does she think of me as like the alpha leader of the pack even though there's just us two? Do alphas get to mate whoever they want? If I got another pet companion for her would they only end up fighting for second position and who gets to mate with me?
>>
File: 1472652572911.jpg.jpg (450KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472652572911.jpg.jpg
450KB, 800x1600px
>>29909836
>>
>>29912217
Have you tried walking around the house naked on all fours?
>>
>>29912481
Ponies have a harem mating structure, meaning that you can have multiple mares. One is expected to be an 'alpha' mare, so as counter-intuitive at may seem, they expect you to provide more love and affection to one of your mares than the others. In the wild, the alpha mare was what we might consider the 'wife', while the lesser mares were merely expected to carry the station's foals. If you would rather love all of them equally, then be prepared to mediate as your mares compete for alpha status until they learn better. If you get a stallion, he may try to compete with you for your mares, but this behavior is relatively simple to correct with gentle discipline. If you're up for the challenge, it's possible to train a stallion to take the role of one of your mares, but that can be a bit tricky.
>>
>>29912598
Tell me more about stallions. What would they do to compete with you, aren't they intimidated by your size? How do you discipline them? How do you go about making a stallion your mare?

Would a mare play the role of a stallion and compete with me?
>>
File: pet Twi.png (274KB, 1003x3004px) Image search: [Google]
pet Twi.png
274KB, 1003x3004px
>>29909836
You asked for it!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.