[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babscon Mike Vogel interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0G7rBicPB4

http://collider.com/mike-vogel-hasbro-studios-transformers-prime-comic-con-interview/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wRL3o60rg

Yes he is the vice president of Hasbro Studios. Yes he is a major executive producer and he can do whatever he wants to your franchise if he paid for the production or if Brian Goldner lets him do it uninterrupted.
>>
Why is this kid still allowed to spam these retarded threads (and spam replies and talk to himself)?
>>
>>29907728
He isn't even an executive anymore, he wasn't even the only executive on the show at the time. He isn't even the only producer on the movie. Stop. You're embarrassing.
>>
Read my filename.
>>
>>29907750
The board is basically under rule 0 at all times, and it doesn't help that the mods hate us to begin with.
>>
>>29907814
>timezone
So you're the Romanian retard who kept replying to himself on /mlpol/ with fucking flags and IDs while spamming "nothing after season 1 is canon".
Glad it's confirmed it's just one braindead kid. I can safely assume you are also the fag who shits up comic threads.
Go to bed kid. School starts early.
>>
>>29907867
Aren't you one of those autistic brazilians, australians, indians and koreans which kept telling everyone to go kill themselves?
>>
>>29907750
>>29907794
Well there goes the thread, thanks faggots. Again living up to the idea that /mlp/ has to be /b/ with cancer.
>>
>>29907892
Just make another one like always. Unless you can't because you hit thread limit.
>>
File: ly1foIYDq.png (32KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
ly1foIYDq.png
32KB, 520x390px
>>29907867
>>29907750
Why is there a rasta-listening, smoking, soccer-playing nigger posting on /mlp/?
It's funny how that went both ways, hue hue.
>>
>>29907867
>Not caring that Faust lost all creative control after season 1 ended.
Do we have a problem here, comrade?
Come to my country, kebab and we'll get this straightened out starting with your teeth.
>>
>>29907867
So you're the handicapped muslim faggot who kept spamming the Glimmer threads, telling us that Vogel is a good guy with fucking flags and IDs while spamming "Go kill yourself, go hang yourself, faustfags".
I'm glad it's confirmed that you're a sociopathic lunatic on the loose. I can safely assume you're the cancerous fat fetish-oriented loser.
Go to bed, Miskeen. Your landwhale is birthing the 8th child early tommorow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.