[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is her next episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: large.png (102KB, 455x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
102KB, 455x1024px
When is her next episode?
>>
>>29907135
Never. Now that she received a half-assed, potentially ineffective reform, she will fall to the wayside.
>>
>>29907135
Whenever I decide to stop having sex with dog corpses.Which is probably never.
>>
>>29907152
Fuck whoever thinks this is acceptable. Literally and objectively worse than Hitler.
>>
I could see her taking on the role of another classroom filly, or being the reason something like a field trip gets funded, but what sort of episodes could be centered around her? Lessons about wealth with a poor character? Lessons about leadership with Starlight?
>>
>>29907135
Implying that she had an episode in the first place also rape.
>>
>>29907154
Oh Gods, not this again.
I've become the shitpost.
Someone end my life.
>>
>>29907207
The first one; the one that doesn't involve poochie screentime
>>
>>29907207
We could teach kids about the Equestrian poverty line.
>>
Can we just talk about how they've botched her redemption?
>>
>>29907436
None of us remember how botched it was because it was so forgettable.
>>
>>29907436
She didn't even have one. She just suddenly decided to stop being a bitch because the plot demanded it. At no point prior to that episode dud she show any sign of remorse for her cuntery. Am I really expected to believe that she's wished she could be somepony else when she's been shown to revel in being a dick?
>>
>>29907207
She needs to fulfill the rich people can be nice role after legend of everfree fucked her father.
>>
>>29907598
She should have been in it and talked her father down after befriending the human cmc. Instead we spent time on shipping bullshit.
>>
File: 1489018620217.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489018620217.png
535KB, 1280x720px
>>29907447
>>29907482
as a Tiarafag, you guys are right, the episode was down right atrocious
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.