[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VP of Hasbro Studios at Babscon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Botcon2011MikeVogel.jpg (40KB, 520x417px) Image search: [Google]
Botcon2011MikeVogel.jpg
40KB, 520x417px
Did anybody see this man at Babscon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wRL3o60rg

It's been 3 days already, why aren't there any videos uploaded on youtube? Most people can upload straight from their smartphones or tablets.
>>
File: 1398469523698.jpg (27KB, 350x335px)
1398469523698.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>29906781
>mfw someone probably called him a faggot and told him to go hang himself thinking he was just an average fruity brony asking for free brohoofs.
>>
>>29906781
This. FOr fuck sake he has more power over the story than McCarthy and no one gave a shit about recording the panel or his Q&A?
>>
>>29906850
>"Here I am at babscon! Me, salt of the earth, average joe brony; Mike Vogel!"
>"Heh, think I'll just mingle with some of mah peeps!"
>"Yo yo yo, dudes! Whose best pony?"
>'...The fuck?'
>"Isn't Vogel a based ass mofo? Ya dig?"
>'Why don't you go suck a fart out of Peter New's ass, faggot. Get lost.'
>>
bump, where are the videos?
>>
>>29907478
Heres one recent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0G7rBicPB4
>>
>>29906865
People/press weren't allowed to record GOH panels, BABS are uploading those themselves.

Regardless he hasn't been an executive for years and even then people over state the power he actually had. He, and the other executives, were as involved as the story editor is in the script which is to say that he had no extra power in that area than someone like Meghan did when she was story editor.

The only other thing he had power over was approving things like music, flash assets etc. And by "approving", that would literally mean being given a booklet of background ponies to go over and checking a box by each one to say there wasn't a problem in using it. It was a very boring, corporate job and it's exactly why he left to become a writer on the show because whilst he technically had more power as an executive and got to see the episode as it was being made he had such little creative power on the smaller details which is what he got into animation for in the first place.
>>
>>29907585
Anon I assure you, credit roles are meaningless. Learn how corrupted the animation industry and film industry is before talking.
The guy doesn't even appear as a screenwriter for the movie he wrote.

>>29907554
Thank you, finally. There were dozens of fandom-based conventions which had no official or quality recordings such as Bronycon.
>>
>>29907615
>Learn how corrupted the animation industry industry is before talking.
lmao, okay whatever man. It's not like being an executive on a low budget kids show matters so I can imagine what sort of corruption you might think is happening behind the scene on my little fucking pony

>The guy doesn't even appear as a screenwriter for the movie he wrote.
You mean that movie that is unreleased? The one they haven't released credits for yet? If that actually happened why would that be something to blame Vogel for? If I was him I'd be pissed if I wasn't credited, so why don't you confront him on Twitter about it?
>>
File: croissantdetriomphe-2.jpg (64KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
croissantdetriomphe-2.jpg
64KB, 629x354px
>>29906781
I heard a guy didn't know who he was so he told him to fuck off because the /mlp/party was too crowded and he wanted in.
>>
>>29906781
What about Peter New and the rest of the special guests?
>>
>>29906850
>>29908060
What actually happened at Babscon, /mlp/?
>>
File: e07.png (957KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
e07.png
957KB, 968x745px
>>29907033
>>29906850
>'Why don't you go suck a fart out of Peter New's ass, faggot. Get lost.'
>mfw it actually happened to some degree.

Did anyone film it with their cellphones? Especially when Peter New is offered a horsecock.
>>
>>29909532
>>
>>29907615
THIS

>>29907655
Go look up the behind the scenes of writing Keep Calm And Flutter On and who the fuck is Teddy Antonio. MLP is based on connections and nepotism
>>
>>29912453
>MLP is based on connections and nepotism
You'd think Cadance being named after Stephen Davis's daughter would've tipped them off.
>>
>>29906781
bumps
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.