[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she think of the show's current direction now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1471572644717.jpg (31KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1471572644717.jpg
31KB, 600x536px
What does she think of the show's current direction now?
>>
>>29906188
She didn't watch any episode past season 1. She only knows has a semblance of idea what happened to the show after she left.

Lucky woman.
>>
>>29906188
She hates it, but she will never say it
>>
>>29906223
I hope that she goes into detail about the production if Hasbro eats shit and dies in her lifetime.
>>
>>29906188
that photo of her is a wrong choice for that meme
she looks eager in it, not hopeless and miserable
>>
>>29906188
She actively avoids it, or was avoiding it she was the last time she commented on it publically. It was an emotional thing. S1 was not just a job for her but a labor of love. And when she couldn't l;et her characters live the adventures she'd planned for them in the world she built it was painful to her to see them doing something completely different.

That sounds a little crazy, but it's the same reason R. Crumb killed Fritz the Cat after the awful movie (and a worse sequel) were made. He couldn't bear it, so he published a comic where Fritz gets murdered with an ice pick.

Faust is now a mother, so now she's got bigger concerns than MLP, and it was six years ago, after all.
>>
File: 1461053041331-1.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461053041331-1.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>29906458
Really makes you think why we're on this board on the first place.

I respect Faust, even if I think she's just of much of a faggot as the other eight or so billion people on this gay earth.

But she's moved on. Soon, I will have to move on too, even if I still like some aspects of the show. Not the whole show, but parts of it.

I want to put out MY labor of love out of respect for those who do the same. I want to have a wife and a kid and teach him the ways of the world, both good and bad.

We will all have to leave this board sometime or another, but even if this board dies, know that I love you faggots. And I think Faust would too.

F
>>
>>29906329
That's the joke
You put someone when they look fine saying something horrible.
>>
>>29906188
Jim Miller has CONSTANTLY been trying to get her to say something positive about the show.

Faust greets him and all that but she has never said anything nice about the current direction of the show. In fact, her S03 and S04 era twitters strongly hinted the opposite.
>>
>>29906188
>What does she think of the show's current direction now?
>>
>>29906458
Same thing happened to Takeshi Shudo as well, the man behind the original Pokémon anime.
>>
>>29907039
Really makes me hide this post of a stupid frogshitter
>>
File: BLUEEyTCAAAePN6.png (316KB, 460x612px) Image search: [Google]
BLUEEyTCAAAePN6.png
316KB, 460x612px
>>29907115
>AAARRRRGH!!!
LAUREN SMASH!
>>
>>29906458

>to see them doing something completely different
Lauren Faust wanted:
>the CMC to get their cutie marks
>Rainbow Dash to become a wonderbolt
>Rarity to get her boutique in Canterlot she's always fantasized about

The show now isn't really completely different from what Faust wanted to do. Her main regret is not being able to be involved in doing these things.
>>
>>29907147
The execution is drastically different from what she wanted. Which bothers me to no end that they said "No Luna in S1" but suddenly Luna is allowed in S2 just because Faust was no longer in charge of her.

Who the fuck cares how your franchise is handled if it's good and makes you money?
What kind of weird ego-centric fuck with mental problems do you have to be to just cockblock everyone from doing their job?
>>
>>29907147
Didn't she want to keep Twilight as a unicorn too?
>>
>>29907244
Very much so.
>>
File: 1367432844445.jpg (39KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
1367432844445.jpg
39KB, 300x365px
>>29907147
>The show now isn't really completely different from what Faust wanted to do.
You keep on repeating that, sports fan. Maybe one of these days people will even start to believe it.
>>
>>29906188
>What does she think of the show's current direction now?
Who cares? She left. She abandoned it. She didn't bother to fight, she turned her back and left.
>>
>>29907998
Now that is not how you talk to your mother, you ungrateful little shit!!
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>29907998
>>29908040
>>
>>29907121
Do tell
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.